Mutsume from Love Hina

This may be a harem anime, filled with your typical psychopath anime women harem who beat the main protagonist (Keitaro) into submission every time he barely offends anybody.

But,

Otohime Mutsume,

never intended to hurt Keitaro,

and it's for this reason, her calm, cute, quirky demeabor mixed with her health troubles, and her beautiful face, is why I believe she does not compare to the other girls in Love Hina. Hands Down.

What do you guys think, who do you think was the best girl in Love Hina?

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-000032_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 214K)

Mutsumi and Shinobu were easily the best girls in Love Hina. Naru, on the other hand, was pure shit.

Thank you my brother. They are both quite wonderful. I didn't list Shinobu since I prefer to not be a lolicon, but Shinobu is totally adorable nonetheless.

And you're right about Naru too. I bet the author was abused to think Keitaro should be with Naru. What a crazy lady. Tsunderes are not my cup of tea.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-000100_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 235K)

>Otohime Mutsume
She's boring and plain. Naru and Motoko and Kanako were far superior and actually fun. Also Shinobu because loli.

>boring
she's overdriven sex

Attached: uzaki_lmao.png (711x590, 395K)

I mean, yeah, I agree with you, but her name heavily implied that Ketaro would never choose her. He is the fisherman, and she the turtle princess. He is destined to accept reality and FUCKING DIE MISERABLE AND OLD.

No, really, that's the moral of the story.

Also, Fujishima changing the story into some shitty action shounen midway through the manga ruined what could have been a good manga. Keitaro never grew into his own person, he just became a Seta clone. To this day it still bothers me as to why the author went this route.

And the same goes for Shinobu becoming into a Narusegawa clone. It fucking pisses me off.

You couldn't be more on the money user. As I said before, I think the manga artist wanted Keitaro to be an idiot harem prptagonist for the sake of the dumb plot. I mean, there wasn't much of a premis outside of Keitaro just thinking about a girl from his childhood to go to collee with and get married.

Personally, I think Mutsume is the best character, because of how seperated she is, in terms of relavance in the plot. She didn't have much of a purpose outside of being the dumb funny girl who's large breasts were a quip to bring Keitaro and...Naru, together for the cannon plot.

Mutsume is the best girl. Shinobu's okay, but I am no lolicon. The rest of them are not my taste, due to how they the toxic nature so many women hold today.Mutsume is a breath of fresh air in that regard.

Attached: 20190906_011106.jpg (464x720, 106K)

I see where you're coming from, but that is the main cannon. Naru's a bitch, we all know that. Mutsume's attitude is worlds more amazing than Naru's violent, tsundere tendencies. Undatable, total cuntnugget. Naru reminds me of that red haired girl from Evangelion, she's just as bitchy.

Attached: 20190906_011435.jpg (204x302, 51K)

Your loss bro.

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-000402_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 216K)

>the Kosaki Onodera of the late 90's/early 00's
Worst girl.

Huh? That would be Shinobu.

Make way for the actual best girl of the show

Attached: Motoko (2).jpg (621x600, 46K)

Bro, That's totally accuate.

Onodera was the best part of Nisekoi broski . Chitoge was as much of a bitch as Naru is. Onodera stood out in that special way from the rest of the chaacter, just as Mutsumi did.

Truth be told, her love for the prtagonist is cannon too. You'll see, they'll reveal it one day in the anime. I haven't kept up with the manga lately, so I wouldn't know. All I remember is nobody got to unlock the locket.

But when Onodera gets her chance, and when you observe how pristinely beautiful her gentle feminine physique, you'll start to see why I have such taste for these type of anime girls. Mutsume is the epitome of charm, and kindness, just as Onodera is. :)

Attached: 20190906_011330.jpg (720x418, 246K)

>Love Hina
The harem that spilled the cup, one of the worst with harem theme.
I don't understand why the Otakus like it.

Nisekoi is a Love Hina ripoff in every way, including the shitty tsundere winning.

I like to pretend the endings for the GBA games were the actual canon endings.

The anime was good. The manga got really, really bad. As to why people like it, I would say wish fulfillment, tits and asses.

Perhaps it's a mystery we'll never understand. I understand your frustrations. The show as a whole was not high in quality, even as a comedy. But in any case, Mutsume, as her character stands alone apart from the series, her part can be exemplified in artwork and fanfics as often as we fans wish. Truly is it a blessing to be and not to be the main cannon of a story, especially if it is Love Hina.

Attached: 20190906_011620.jpg (510x305, 99K)

Hahahaha, That's really funny you bring up the Gameboy game. I played the English version solely for the Mutsume ending on my phone with a gameboy emulator. There's a version with the patch you csn download. Just google it, and you can play it right after downloading.

:3 I took many scweenshots~
Teehehe.

Attached: 20190906_011530.jpg (428x342, 103K)

good thread but shit taste, real ballscratcher you've thrown my way OP

Don't worry brah, it's not the anime we love, but the characters in the anime. Always remember that, brother. I am not claiming the anime itself is not trash.

I just like Mutsume. :3

Attached: 20190906_010543.jpg (181x327, 50K)

Mutsume looks kinda ugly for a 2d lady. One could blame it on the art style, but then again, the other girls besides the brown adhd girl looks alright

The art style matches the time. If they revamped it today, damn. I can just imagine Mutsume's amazing design. Thanks for the thought, user.

Attached: 88704.jpg (463x600, 87K)

nice jugs, must be hard on the back tho

Yeah, agreed, but it's a fair tradeoff. Who doesn't like a kind girl with massive badonkers?

Attached: Screenshot_20190906-000356_YouTube.jpg (1280x720, 198K)

Motoko best.
Naru a shit.

At least we can all agree on this.

Seriously, why would anyone like Naru at all? Even if you leave the beatings aside, she still behaves like a massive cunt most of the time.

Mutsumi was my waifu long before I ever heard the term. If I ever get lucky enough to stumble upon a kind, big tittied Japanese girl who is into me, then I have no choice but to nut inside of her.

For me, it's Konno Mitsune!

>Shinobu because loli.
>loli
Idiot.