Attached: sekka_jk.jpg (500x700, 192K)

Just look at a mirror

But you would have to stand next to me, so I could see you in it

The biggest retards are the fsn fanbase

Attached: Kira.jpg (1560x1200, 1.05M)

Attached: Eren.png (1014x1014, 815K)

He's not the worst from Jojo.

Okabe

Attached: steinsgate-rintaro-okabe1.jpg (1280x720, 93K)

>literally the writer of everything that has happened in the story
>retard
Does not compute

B-but, phone microwave

OP

fpbp
Also great

Based, fuck shirou, and fuck shiro niggers.

What oath under snow shirou did that you find retarded?

all i ever see is praise for this show. i watched 9 episodes and dropped it because it refused to give itself any sort of context. im usually pretty easy going and "just let it happen and just let the story tell itself" but it seriously refused to ever make sense or create realistic/believable characters. what the fuck were this guy's credentials? what was he trying to invent in the first place? why is he always such a schizo? why do people bother to put up with him? how do they even make ANY money? even with the suspension of disbelief that time travel and all of that worked, they just went about things in such a retarded fashion and never explained the characters well enough.

absolute fucking garbage. even higurashi made more sense and was more bearable than this shit, and you need to sit through 25 episodes before they start answering anything.

I think you might have actual autism user, they don't show his internal thoughts in the anime but it's incredibly clear that he's just fucking around and just does his chuuni personality for fun and to make his friends happy. Literally nobody takes his persona seriously or is meant to take his antics seriously including. Do you honest to god think they were trying to run an actual lab?

This but unironically

Biggest antishero.

Attached: unlimited meme works.png (969x9045, 1.58M)

This whole arc was kino as fuck.

what series is this from?

Prisma Illya.

Oath Under Snow, the movie, has a lot of this kino in it but it's also adapted as well.

I finished it and it's meh. You didn't lose anything by dropping it.

Based Shirou raising flags even with enemies.
I will never understand why there is no Angelica or Sella doujins. Fuck nips.

OP

Attached: 12.jpg (190x266, 10K)

Attached: 1523328997462.jpg (1920x1080, 1.42M)