Shingeki no Kyojin

Why didn't Grisha get EMA to befriend these nice kids? They sure could have used more relationships with kids their own age than fighting generic asshole bullies all the time.

Attached: K8.png (886x1300, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Yuf4yalo
strawpoll.me/18598989
youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg
youtube.com/watch?v=OXPJT4Y33h0
pixiv.net/member.php?id=9157786
strawpoll.me/18599234
strawpoll.me/18590586
strawpoll.me/18591131
strawpoll.me/18591603
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Does Isayama constantly re reads his manga to see what can he do that makes it look like it was all planned?

Attached: madman.jpg (1066x1600, 294K)

Wasn Eren somewhat of an asshole that didnt like making friends? Maybe he tried and Eren went full "REEEEEE"

>implying he didn't tell himself what to draw 10 years ago

Eren = devil
Ymir = Ymir
Tree = Pathstree
Apple = ?

According the exposition, Eren will give Ymir something that is symbolized as the appel
youtube.com/watch?v=Oj9Yuf4yalo

>appel
whats that?

S-So Isayama is Kubo evolved?

Attached: 1549962203030.png (304x406, 212K)

Because it would have never worked out
>if the girl tries to speak to Eren then Mikasa rips her arm off
>if anyone mentions how happy they are about living in a quiet peaceful town then Eren would sperg out at them calling them cattle and slaves and shit
>the fat kid with freckles would probably end up punching Armong because Armin's piggy face is a natural fist magnet

Eren is the devil

Water makes the titans

So if Kruger received future memories, does that mean Eren was actively present in this particular memory at some point to influence him into saying what he did? We didn't see it, and now the memory trip appears to be over, so that moment is still unexplained, right?

Attached: Eren_Kruger_character_image_%2528817%2529.png (350x350, 90K)

Yet he got along with everyone in military school except for Jean who was a jealous cuck that nobody except for Marco really liked at the moment.

Attached: 3fa.jpg (680x798, 110K)

The bucket is the apple

Enter Cuteren

Attached: 45C2A9B6-AF61-4701-9658-EF7CCD85CA5B.png (651x386, 11K)

I wonder if Eren named his own titan...

But Ymir already has the bucket. The apple is given to Ymir by Eren/devil.

We still dont know how many people Eren actually influenced, most likely Krueger saw some of Grisha's memories.

>Eren named all the titans himself
>Advancing Titan because he keeps moving forward
>Founding Titan because it founded Paradis
>Colossal Titan for obvious reasons
>Cart Titan because it's just a pack mule
>Jaw Titan because he used Porco's jaws to destroy the WHT
>Warhammer Titan because she lopped off his head with a hammer
>Female Tiran because Annie is just a girl
>Armored Titan because Reiner has plot armor
>Beast Titan because he sees Zeke as less than human

I want one

Attached: Mikasa-Ackerman-mikasa-ackerman-34795284-854-480.jpg (854x480, 33K)

I want Eren bf

Attached: yes really.jpg (263x166, 17K)

Eren is basically playing 4d chess on everyone right now

AND IF YOU WANT I TRY TO LOVE AGAIN
BUT EREN I'LL TRY TO LOVE AGAIN BUT I KNOW

THE FIRST KEK IS THE ZEKEST
THE FIST KEK IS THE ZEKEST
CAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO BEING LUCKY HE IS CURSED
CAUSE WHEN IT COMES TO BEING LOVED HE IS THE WORST

Attached: 1551936616993.jpg (1055x1169, 774K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1561315468697.png (2024x1604, 3.2M)

mmmmm

Attached: 1567735812419.jpg (1208x647, 310K)

Attached: f.jpg (1192x800, 246K)

Why does he have a lantern in this version?

We know Eren. You will save Yumiru in the next chapter.

>Historia....
>Your the only one who understands what needs to be done

Attached: 80CB2D09-CE9D-46C0-A346-C31028B5F887.png (200x241, 68K)

That is after she's been given the apple dummy.

>flat
Fuck WIT

Attached: 423552EA-DFD2-42DF-B5DD-88414B414F22.jpg (429x586, 119K)

strawpoll.me/18598989

Would it?

So this series is ending soon right? Because only the shittiest of shitty writers start introducing time travel and alternate timelines and even then they only do it because they've completely run out of ideas.

Better give her tits to someone that'll be able to use them

Attached: Hange.jpg (1578x809, 156K)

But Hange's tits are so good on her tho...

Bros i can't believe Eren is so evil and forced Grisha to save the walls. How could he fucking do that? Poor Rod lost his family just because Eren didn't want his race to be cucked.

>shittiest
>introduced
Nigga Grisha was looking at future Eren from chapter fucking 1, Isayama planned everything out before it was publicized.

Everyone claims that the series will end in 2020 but the pacing is so slow and there are so many unresolved plot threads that it feels impossible for that to happen.

Kami no sadame ni sae,
Hanki o hirugaesu…
Gangstaaaaa

Attached: 1567649960214.png (1440x980, 476K)

Oof
Imagine the smell

This has been foreshadowed since literally the very first chapter

>Zeke will never get his hands on those milkers

Attached: 3538527C-8B69-4F03-8F8B-679894AFFE36-1192-000001C1DC570491.jpg (1433x2024, 639K)

probably smells like rancid unwashed hobo clothes

either every secondary and tertiary thread gets wrapped up quick and potentially unsatisfyingly or its all left for spinoffs and shit

hisu's handpussy

When did this become the best manga of all time?

I love them so much bros

Attached: 1567629104332.jpg (800x800, 431K)

believe me, i am

Attached: 1566461910648.jpg (1730x2048, 399K)

So, levi is fucking dead and hange is masturbating with his body?

List of things Eren is responsible for:
>Basically everything

Manlet is alive and Hanji is jerking him off to ease the pain

marley arc

>hange is masturbating with my body
Fixed it

Attached: pls God Ill be a good Catholic boy if you gift me a Hange GF.jpg (480x360, 17K)

reminder that this are the people that hate this series

Attached: plebbitinanutshel.png (1050x230, 99K)

They will survive

Attached: 1567206541873.jpg (1280x1894, 293K)

Three-eyes better make it or I'll be pissed

What pick up line will Hanji use on Levi when he wakes up?

>reddit
cringe

Attached: 82673DE3-B968-4623-8498-63F4A7204199.png (461x438, 248K)

It’s an abbreviation, short for “appeal”. It’s an appel that has had the skin meticulously peeled off.

i miss yelena

I just got back from reddit

>I see you have a big and harder trouble between your legs
>And I have a good mouth for troubles...

There's no guarantee that the future the SNK sees will happen. It likely sees many possibilities which is why Eren still believes in freedom and not pre-destination. The one Eren sees is the goal he's aiming for and knows to be possible but not guaranteed. That's why Kruger had to remind Grisha not to fail lest "history will repeat itself." Likely this was due to Eren along with the MA comment. Eren is going to keep trying until he wins. That's how far his determination goes. He sent his memories back to the first chapter to try again after the last failure possibly. It's all making sense.

>Levi, we need more body heat to stay warm
>We need to have sex right now
>Just lie back and leave everything to me
>I promise I'll be gentle

How come Eren smiled after it was implied he grabbed her hand in the lower panel, yet when he kissed her it was shown Zeke and Grisha hugging? Someone said the flashback was moving forward as with the hand yet here it's going backwards again?

petra :(

Do you believe it now Yea Forums?

Attached: Erekose.jpg (524x493, 117K)

>Eren knew for 4 years that Grisha would bitch out and he would have to make him do it
>doesn't cry or bitch about it
This is why Eren will end up winning. He's based.

Attached: 0115-016.jpg (1066x1600, 331K)

Zeke is a cuck. If Freida ever got into paths and undid her the First King's Will like Zeke did, she'd turn on him just like Eren. Zeke can't win.

Literally what is Eren's endgame

Yes. Isayama a hack

>there are people right now that still don't believe eren will win and every non eldian will be genocided

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

It's reddit. Twitter is the same way.

he wants to dab over the marleyan squashed corpses

>hack
You mean based and redpilled.

>Those trips
I always believed, but my god.
>Eternal Champion Eren
>Unbeatable Shingeki no Kyojin Eren
>Chadren
Can anyone stop this man from moving forward?

Is that why he never pulled out of Historia?

His sperm is in her and her belly is getting bigger so he moved forward

I don't know why but his expression makes me sad. Probably because this is the first time he's actually scared of something.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Episode 121 - 44.jpg (886x1300, 346K)

would've been a bit more impactful if he hadn't already broken composure running from reiner just a few chapters earlier

nah

Attached: 177871F4-3C5B-4644-B485-6BEFCFA6CF19.png (400x501, 178K)

>implying you can figure out expressions in this manga
come on now

The eternal struggle, the eternal champion, chadren rises

can't ymir just like re sculpt everyone who died or something

Aaah,,,all those trampled corpses and leveled cities...beautiful

Attached: Untitled.png (609x710, 416K)

Liking the upcoming lore dump when eren touches Ymir and we see origin story

>her belly is getting bigger
Nah she's just a fatass. Wasn't she like surrounded by beer and chips and shit last time we saw her?

I always feel bad for Eren. He's the guy who does the dirty stuff for most other characters because they can't do it. Kinda like Erwin.

Is there any character that can defeat Eren Yeager? And I'm not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager. Hell, I'm not even talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with an Eldian of royal blood, so that he activates his Shiso no Kyojin coordinate powers. I'm NOT talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after ingesting the Yoroi no Kyojin serum and having practiced his hardening abilities with Hange and the Survey Corps. I couldn't be talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger using Porco Galliard as a nutcracker to destroy the Sentsui no Kyojin crystal so he can consume Ms. Tybur and gain precise creation abilities. I'm definitely not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yaeger with mastery over his Sentsui no Kyojin creation abilities used to break open the Megata no Kyojin crystal and consuming Annie Leonhart in order to gain her titan abilities. I'm really not talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager commanding a group of loyal followers who have dedicated their lives to fulfilling Eren's dream of finally setting his people free and ensuring the safety of generations to come. Do you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after going fully nuclear and telling Mikasa he's hated her his entire life and beating the shit out of Armin because they're both just slaves who refuse to accept freedom and try to get in the way of his true, eternal freedom? You better be joking if you think I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager after being ambushed by the surviving members of the Senshi-tai, effectively fighting off both Reiner and Porco at the same time and even taking on Reiner, solo, after eating two direct headshots from an anti-titan sniper rifle. I'm talking about Shingeki no Kyojin Eren Yeager in contact with Sieg's Kemono no Kyojin form, albeit rejecting Sieg's plan to force Eldians into sterility in order to protect his lover, Historia Reiss, so that his child can be born free into this world.

Attached: Enter GODren.jpg (640x640, 76K)

He's clearly worried of Ymir actually doing the deed hense why he desperately rushed over to her

based

Attached: 1563473784965.jpg (764x1080, 251K)

This much rage can only be achieved by a father when he sees the life of his future child(with Historia) being threatened.

Attached: 1567642954717.jpg (602x1876, 569K)

>Zekefags have been practically nonexistent since the chapter dropped

I better see one more 1 v 1 against Reiner you fuck.

Why do people accuse Eren of killing the Reiss, as he himself said, his father started all this and has to take responsibility, even Grisha came to this conclusion but was to much of a coward before Eren motivated him

based

shirtless mgs fistfight when isayama you hack

I still like Zeke. If only Isayama stopped making him such a cuck.

Tiddies

Attached: 1567650586029.png (438x599, 309K)

Attached: To you, 2000 years from now.png (1835x728, 1.05M)

Serious question if Ymir sterilizes the Eldians whats happens with the unborn child.
Also does Zeke even know about Historia? He didn't mention which event triggered his future.

He can't exactly change what he drew years ago. Grisha was intentionally drawn not facing the young Eren in the house and has a stressful shadow over his eyes. It was all planned out from the beginning.

I think we could have gotten along well...

Attached: zook.png (299x429, 301K)

>there are people right now who think King Karl would truly leave an army to destroy the rest of the world

>He missed all the ZF posts

Basado

with Grisha killing the Reiss family they're all pretty much living on borrowed time, the fact that Eren motivated Grisha means that they were all meant to die in that attack

>Historia gets the beast titan
>instead of a monkey or a horse she gets a winter hawk
>when she transforms she becomes a heavenly winged angel

Attached: 1567220661131.jpg (768x1080, 314K)

;_;

Attached: 2499FC77-88E2-480C-86A0-8EF3E3F31B0E.jpg (750x800, 134K)

This chapter was great for Zekefags though.

He made up with his dad, got a gf, and dabbed on Eren again.

when the rumbling starts I will blast this full volume
youtube.com/watch?v=DvxxdZpMFHg

>keep sure to keep your panties on to avoid unwanted penetration and impregnation

>got a gf
And I thought fujos are pathetic

Karl was an idiot. His vow got broken like it was nothing by Zeke.

While Reiner needs a rematch its more thematically appropriate for Zeke to have the final fistfight because BRRRROOOOOTTHEEER

>it's been 30 whole chapters since the time skip
It feels so bizarre.Seems so short but here we are years later

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin 090 online in high quality.jpg (745x9003, 1.57M)

I kind of want to see what Historia's titan form looks like

Well, womb is still a reproductive organ. So in theory, taking away its functions might kill the baby inside of it but honestly Isayama can just make only the eggs and the sperms are dead.

>implying the WTs weren't created by Attack Titan shifters over generations under Eren's influence
>implying Karl didn't make the vow to protect the world on top of atonement

Attached: Hisu Angel Ttitan.jpg (700x725, 173K)

Why is Zeke so sexy

kek this chapter confirmed Zeke will lose and anything he does is leading to Eren winning

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin 090 online in high quality.jpg (1064x5711, 1.98M)

Attached: 4651361.jpg (599x835, 636K)

If she is going to be a titan shifter then she better eat Annie because we can get
>sexy as fuck female titan to fight side by side with Attack titan
>Punished Armong

>that slow realization from Zeke

Attached: SNK121_27.png (886x1300, 480K)

In a worst case scenario it might induce a miscarriage or premature birth, but depending on how far along the pregnancy is the baby could probably survive on its own at this point.

>Karl accepting Eldian annihilation
>Eren's only partial view of the future
>inward facing wall titans
>"nothing can stop ymir once she moves"
you know it's coming

NO, YOU DON'T

If that's the case why is Eren acting so desperate in the end?

We already know the rumbling will happen thanks to the Museum Audio. The real question is, who will survive it?

Attached: 1561403314976.jpg (564x705, 65K)

>Made up with his dad after only ONE(1) love confession despite living the entirety of his life hating him
Pathetic, this is why Zeke is so easy to be used
>Got a gf
That's a girl with the mind of a male(Karl).
>Dabbed on Eren
He doesn't know about the scenery...

Go to sleep (((Historia)))

Attached: 1567690891193.jpg (912x1111, 156K)

Three posts for the price of one? What a good deal!

Attached: Untitled.png (480x720, 342K)

Because Eren still has to actually do things like he did with Grisha. All is part of the future of him winning.

His drawing improved a lot sine þen holy shit.

So it was hacky shit from the start.

>Isn't afraid to call Eren out when he makes a bad choice
Based Floch

Attached: 4C175A85-1443-4276-9E1D-1BD133427551-1724-000002EF6B7BC3E6.jpg (1066x1600, 895K)

But it's not guaranteed, otherwise he wouldn't be acting so frantically.

Fucking Zeke stopped the flashbacks

Hisu hands...

Jean's eventual barren wife

Attached: Hitch_Dreyse_(Anime)_character_image.png (1000x1000, 639K)

Eren hasn't changed though. Floch just got duped.

At 12:15, Eren begin his life's journey of pure unbridled rage
youtube.com/watch?v=OXPJT4Y33h0

Attached: 1567636023091.png (650x395, 218K)

When did I say Eren changed?

kinda stupid that devil looks exactly like ymir's titan for no reason

>otherwise he wouldn't be acting so frantically
Just like last chapter when he didn't know about Zeke having been able to command the founder and yet it ended up just like the future Eren saw. Anything Zeke does is bringing Eren closer to victory.

What the fuck happened here, why that lightning flash and why is Eren chained out of a sudden because they touched and Eren obtained control over the coordinate?

Attached: SNK121_38.png (886x1300, 776K)

reminder that you shouldn't fall for propaganda no matter which side it comes from

Attached: 1565436012584.jpg (1067x1600, 356K)

Isayama didn't have all details sorted out at that point

That surprised Eren but he didn't act like he did here where he's behaving as if he could lose everything.

I sure hope he remembers this

Attached: 1559704000133.png (307x783, 340K)

post dead memes

Attached: 178260075-288-k764312.jpg (288x450, 24K)

Why does Eren even rush like desperate if the process can be reverted, I can only assume the baby?

Eren was already chained. The last thing that happened before they went on this dream journey was touching foreheads. Zeke just got knocked back or pulled away.

Tears caused by Eren

Attached: family.jpg (497x635, 93K)

So if the future can't be changed why does any of this shit matter? We are just watching how it plays out?

Not based enough to tell that to Levi apparently.

If Historia really became a villain for no other reason than to side with Eren, she deserves nothing else than miscarriage and cruel death of bleeding out for being an evil person.

Zeke chained Eren up a chapter or two ago when he entered PATHS and tried to betray his plan. The lightning was probably Zeke forcefully severing the connection between him and Eren when he started fucking freaking as he realized he mixed up the order of who was brainwashing who when it came to Eren and Grisha.

>That' a girl with the mind of a male(Karl)
Shocked more people didn't pick up on this. The way Freida talked about it seemed like she was there. It was basically Karl talking through Freida.

I hope not. It's one thing for the readers to know and another for the fucking protagonist to know.

>Titans can't turn around
Whoa bro. You're right.

We don't know if it can be reverted like an on/off switch. Eren still doesn't have control either so reverting it might not even be possible.

Karl was there and whispering to Frieda, but ZE didn't see them. Just like Frieda didn't see ZE.

Holy shit, the beginning was ugly as fuck, was it always like that?

Attached: 1566253622082.jpg (1028x774, 459K)

Attached: time loops.png (1719x2654, 1.4M)

So since Zeke didn't change his mind is Hisu the only option now?

Attached: dpucp0u0wol21.jpg (1591x1536, 455K)

See

Karl's influence doesn't matter, Isayama knew exactly what he was doing when he gave Zeke that line.

>Isayama was based enough to continue Erin and Zeke's 4d chess battle from 120
>Next chapter will probably be boring ass ymir lore

Attached: 354.jpg (680x684, 42K)

It's more than just whispering. Eren had to appeal to Grisha since all he does is send memories and not control people. Karl's Will just possesses people from what we've seen, completely changing their personality from wanting to kill titans to letting all the Eldians die.

Kek, you wish.

>Eren influenced Kruger to tell Grisha to have a family
Brainlet

So when is it gonna come to light, that Eren is being influenced from some attack titan holder from the past? There’s no way that Eren is the only attack titan to manipulate time

Karl's will may bombard them with memories of the past as well.

Yeah it was funny. But Zeke is a meme master at this point. ZL, ZF, it doesn't matter Zeke will say some funny things about how he could get along with people he knows are dead.
Wow Zeke is has a dark sense of humor. I never realized how relatable that is.....am I a cuck?

>animefags

>Kek
BASED

Eren won't use her

Zeke believes Eren's a monster who needs to be stopped now. Why would Historia change his mind about that?

I just want Eren's baby to be born healthy.

>Eren kisses Historia's hand
>Grisha memory flashback
>Grisha has future chadren memories because Attack titan power
>Eren now sees his own future memories inside Grisha's memories
>Eren becomes chadren
Is this what happened?

The only thing I would say is Attack Titans can probably only affect the previous user. Grisha was the one who affected Kruger with "saving Mikasa and Armin", he was using the power when he injected Eren. But nothing is established yet

>Isayama browses /snk/ and found ZF on here
What meme is next?

Attached: F94D1AA2-92E6-4B50-B5F1-B63608939C19-17910-00000FD8A06E416E.jpg (604x382, 74K)

Future Eren told Grisha to let them be bullied, so both Mikasa and Armin will have no one else but Eren

He didn't truly change until he met with Yelena.

He could lose his unborn kid that's why.

are lewd

Attached: 1539896086048.jpg (328x199, 27K)

Theory: Zeke is a pedophile and wants to end reproduction so he doesn't have to see children and feel guilt anymore.

Attached: 1556515399933.jpg (486x379, 106K)

>þen
Do you like the Norse overtones user?

Kubo was the previous holder of the Hack Titan. He passed it down to Isayama, and probably received it from Togashi.

LH fucking for body heat.

Because as Zeke said, current Eren doesn't know everything about the future and how it would play out so acting frantically is just him acting like human at something that is inconvenient to him. But the future Eren can only send those memory to the 90 Eren if he exists in the future where he won just like how Grisha received Eren's memory because that Eren who sent that memory from the future exists.

>Shinzou wo sasage yo!
His heart obviously.

Someone have the artist Twitter(or Weibo since she is a chink)? She deleted her Pixiv account.

Jeanbo deserves better than that whore

>Thinking /snk/ is the only place that ships ZF
Cousin ships are normie tier. As common as adopted siblings and fujos in ships that people want but never get. Not ascended tier like father/adopted daughter ships either, just normie.

>Eren realizes the founder's power was activated when he touched Dina
>tries to hide this fact
>starts worrying what will happen to Historia
>next page is Kruger saying "Make a family."
>even ends his instructions by addressing Eren directly with his comment about Armin and Mikasa

What did Isayama mean by this?

Attached: c89 pages.jpg (2400x1800, 1.46M)

Don't worry, he will heal Mikasa's tears when he plants his baby inside her. Remember - that's the only explanation why he would care about the sterilization. If Shitstoria was bearing his baby, he wouldn't have a problem since she's already preagant.

That's just her telling Eren that she misses Yumiru and that she will fuck the farmer out of spite for Eren.

pixiv.net/member.php?id=9157786

All their art is here.

Isayama created the ZF parallels on purpose much long time ago. It wasn't a meme.

zeke is so cucked it's ridiculous. Should just kill himself and fuck off

Attached: 1566071893641.jpg (450x570, 101K)

>cousin ships
Based retard. Their nearest ancestor is from 200 years ago

Attached: fullsizeoutput_463.jpg (1066x1600, 856K)

At least he didn't force a lesbian to have sex in front of him with a farmer while he watches, like Eren did.

>barren
Hitch actually looks nice after the timeskip. Like a normal woman and not Levi's mom. I'm starting to wonder if she isn't secretly a les/marlosexual virgin. Especially since she hangs around Annie's rock with Armin.

I dropped the manga back then because I couldn't tell the difference between the characters unless they had unique hair.

eeeh, this chapter change a lots of things. He didn't want to sacrifice Historia at first but maybe he is so desesperate after kissing her hand because he saw something else.

Yes yes, and LM is the same. Listen user, cousin ships are normie tier. Even the west ships that shit.

Yes shipper he is probably the father, but keep in mind if he does follow the loop it's probably not romance depending on his hidden goal right now which is still unclear

Did Isayama really pull a power of love powerup? I sure hope so because that would be stupid.

So how do we come back from the fact that Eren and Historia haven't had any physical contact since that chapter where Eren kissed her hand / end of the last anime episode?

Would it be a victory for us if Eren indeed used the farmer to fuck Historia, EHbros?

But he didn't want to do it even after he saw the future, it's only in the last months something changed for him

if the timeline is predestined then does that mean no one has free will?
maybe Eren wants to destroy paths to stop those time loops and actually give the people free will

Very weak falseflagging bait, EMwhale

no he's playing 8D backgammon

How mad will Shippers be when it turns out Eren is too focused on freedom and a greater goal to have ever engaged in romance, only fucking Historia as a backup plan for a shifter baby to inherit the Coordinate?

Obviously but for what reason now? Historia becoming a titan could have been ruin the future he saw.

It's not clear. In theory, these are just memories they're seeing and nothing they do here can change anything. But Eren also hasn't been trying to change anything even though it seems like he should be able to.

I'm pretty sure Eren at first didn't understand those memories, until recently something happened that made him realize, that the memory was indeed from the future

You're forgetting
>Be nice to Mikasa
>That depends on how she is to me
>This is why Armin's your only friend

Thanks. There are a few missing (like pic related) but also some I hadn't found yet

Attached: D389FA0A-19DF-4178-9BA3-D30F5FB2DD75-17910-00000FF0D33511EA.jpg (442x604, 41K)

I assume Eren this hinders on burdening his child but ends up being total false and the truth is he will be free, that way he can surpass his father

What happens if eren did not influence Grisha? Would things still turn out the same? Or is my question pointless because of the time travel concept (everything is predetermined)?

(Omae)

Imagine reading this manga with all intrigue, plot twists, exoteric and socialeconomic aspects that it has and being like "yeah but what i really care about is if these two characters fuck"

Seems like the account was just made yesterday. Maybe they'll reupload the rest at some point.

There's no Time travel, things happened like this from the beginning

I don't understand this notion that Eren changed, people are flase drawn by his Chad and evil persona they think he lost his ideology and identity from before which he clearly hasn't just look at him with Mikasa or Reiss family

>Seems like the account was just made yesterday.
Ah, shippers, ugh, find a way.

No, he's still very opposed to any action that would bring her harm.
That's my main concern.
Maybe. It doesn't help that Isayama is still keeping both Eren and Historia's POV from the timeskip secret.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c107 (v27) - p030 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2249x3374, 2.48M)

Rumble

>this isn't the time to bring up half baked ideas
>small focus on armin
So Armin will come up with a plan to solve everything or what?

>that way he can surpass his father

That's not a thing anymore. He can't surpass Grisha because Grisha never did anything wrong to him.

what the fuck lmao

I just think his face in the last two panels have a very different meaning now.

Grisha gave up.
He knew what he had to do and he went to the cave to do it but he lost his resolve. He closed the door and turned around to have a few more years with his family before he died.

If Grisha had found the resolve to fight sooner he could have prevented all of this.

See

This series is the Anti-Bleach. I am so grateful to have gotten into it, and I'm no longer ashamed to say that the first season of the anime reignited my interest in anime/manga
Lets thank Isayama-sama
Thank you Isayama-sama.

He seems genuinely concerned with Historia's happiness.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c107 (v27) - p016 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (2249x3374, 2.77M)

If he succeeds, wouldn't that mean that he was predestined to do it?

Even if he had taken the founder earlier he wouldn't have been able to do anything with it.

He was powerless to "prevent" anything because it always had to happen the way it did.

he never went into paths or memories to convince zeke, but to ensure causality is kept by motivating grisha to massacre the reiss family

Yeah I feel the same. People are thinking the end can't wrap up everything, and maybe some thing will be left over, but I'm comfortable it won't be a total mess like Bleach was.
Thank Isayama.

I wonder why they conceived the baby in my opinion it's clear Eren did it but I'm curious if the baby serves any purpose or the pregnancy was needed. Isayama seems to hide his pov at all costs, he didn't even make Zeke ask Eren how did he unlock the future when he said he found out 4 years ago. I don't think he knows about Historia.

Yes it was bad. If it wasn't for competent paneling and fast paced plot I would've dropped it too soon.

So the possibility of Eren not influencing Grisha is 0 because the future has already happened?

Ahh, Historia never knew the reason he fought tooth and nail for her is that using another person from Zeke will create a new timeline and future. Poor girl, in her mind Eren loves her to death

Perhaps. He only ever seemed to get caught because of other people like his son. He's stealthy enough he could've got the founding and worked from there. Kenny wouldn't suspect him.

Thank user, I wanted to see her reaction to the last chapter and she did comment about it. I think pic related is new too.

Attached: 76636599_p2.png (1049x926, 2.78M)

He could've injected Rod and use the power with his mindless titan

Implying Eren is a slave to the future and the future isn't bending to his whims
Eren is frantically doing everything to achieve his desired outcome. This is what he wants because he's free. This is his future.

Here's my prediction. Isayama will have set a hard deadline for the final number of chapters, but telling the story likes always takes longer than expected and the last two chapters end up being rushed shit

Kek, I thought she dropped snk a while ago.

In her mind and in reality. If you'll recall Eren's willing to give his life for freedom but not Historia's.

Reading between the lines it means he's willing to give his life so that Historia (and others) can be free.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c090 (v22) - p167 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (1200x1800, 707K)

Fucking Based. Putting that fat manlet to good use.

Isayama already said he is supposed to surpass his father, and it doesn't matter if Grisha didn't do anything wrong with Eren he first gave birth to Zeke for a purpose which I assume Eren won't.

>I killed your whole family

Attached: 20190906_080900.jpg (426x717, 217K)

>Eren is the only one of the """"three main characters"""" who's done anything significant for years

That didn't format to well, but still
That artist is based for coming back for their ship.

Eren is probably thinking, "hope they didn't notice my farcade" Eren isn't the type to show his emotion openly ( reference to the train scene) but he stood in the front of the whole military and said "its because I care for Historia" without blinking an eye

Attached: family.jpg (564x395, 97K)

I don't think Eren has been acting on the memories he got 4 years ago since the beginning, only until recently something must have happened that make him go this way

Does Historia know that Eren killed her whole family?

He can't control the founder

Nah, that seems to be what Kubo did when he got tired and his editors just went fuck it. Isayama seems to respect his audience a bit more. Also seemingly wants to write another story.

What is he going to do? Inject loli Hisu and use the coordinate while trying to avoid her eating him? It's just not feasible that he could have fixed things on his own.

The MPs were going to kill Historia.
Frieda was going to let Marley destroy Paradis.

It's not an easy decision to make but the only other option was ruin.

Attached: Attack on Titan-098.jpg (1200x1800, 775K)

He hasn't smiled like he did at Historia for chapters man. It's been so many years.

You mean infiltrate Marley? SL followed him soon after.

LH having nine (9) children.

Attached: 38663086_p0.jpg (800x600, 184K)

The anime already has a final season announced, so the number of remaining chapters is definitely fixed

There's still Rod who is a royal.

She already said his father did the right thing, I don't know why you guys still pretending retarded

Has that one psycho who ships Eren and Historia gone MIA since this chapter dropped

Certainly, but I think he has a plan rather than just giving up and having a literal deus ex machina happen to resolve the plot.

meant for

This is still one of the dumbest things ive seen

no shit but he knew zeke would send him into their memory journey since zeke is a pathetic man who likes to project how he feels onto others. Eren knowing that probably and rightfully assumed that zeke would bring him into paths and into contact with the memory of grisha in the cave

Grisha made amends for what he did to Zeke by how he treated Eren.

We assumed the way Eren would surpass Grisha was by not using his own child, but now we found out that Grisha only gave Eren his titans because Eren himself told him to. Grisha valued his family more than anything to the end. There's no way for Eren to surpass him anymore.

>Kenny was going to murder a little girl
People like this slave? Based.

Even if he haven't seen it, PATHS carries the WILL to act. He must have been receiving the WILL to act towards the future where he fully recovers his memory

It literally had a time related phrase in the first fucking chapter. That's why everybody thought there would be time fuckery in this.

Maybe.

Attached: 1565229492658.jpg (455x325, 38K)

How do you explain his discussion with Falco than, the girl being saved from titanizing is probably her and we can confirm no one was influencing him like that Grisha fake interview

Can anyone post a IRL girl with a really really big nose? I wanna fantasize about marrying Annie IRL.

He could surpass him by protecting his family permanently and not backing out of it. Down with the system!

So how did he plan to stop him? He doesn't seem to have any now.

Same thing applies, he'd have to wrestle with Rod to avoid getting eaten while struggling to use the coordinate. It's also unlikely he'd be able to reach Rod after the Reiss massacre.

And that God/Devil is your son Eren Yaeger.

Don't worry, EHfags will either accept being EHcucks or they will slowly drop EH before October.

strawpoll.me/18599234

Attached: poll 18599234.png (668x341, 18K)

>Injects her
>TitanHisu touches him
>controls her with coordinate
How was that never crossed your mind? Not to mention, Dina was still roaming outside.

>>Grisha fake interview
Are you sure about this or are you calling it fake because it will debunk your theory that Eren was thinking of Historia at that moment.
Isayama never directly said Grisha

hitch is the kind of girl to technically still be a virgin because she only gives oral and anal as sexual favors

Cringe question. You're cringe.

Grisha could have done that but Eren wouldn't allow him to.

Are you retarded or something? The moment Rod touches him, the coordinate, he would be under his command.

It does but it make the meltdown better for the moralfgs who think Eren is the devil and Historia a pure angel.

What if this scene comes into play again? We know beforehand that the Ackerman bloodline is immune to the memory wipe but they're still connected to paths. Even better they're like mini titans with certain differences when it comes to the average eldian.

So how much likely is that shitkasa was actually influenced by future eren here without her noticing it? That would explain the headaches which are probably caused by failed attempts to come into contact with paths rather than their ackerslave instincts (they do still exist)

Attached: 0032-016.jpg (1066x1600, 420K)

To everyone saying "WHY DIDNT EREN CHOOSE TO DO SOMETHING ELSE OTHER THAN PERSUADE HIS DAD DURING THE MEMORY", lets look at it away from the closed loop stuff since you're too fucking dumb to get it. If Eren didnt convince Grisha to kill the Reiss family or if he tried to warn him about his moms death, all the suffering and fighting that Eren has gone through would mean nothing. This is even implying that it would be possible for an outcome other than the one we saw this chapter would be possible (which it isnt). If Eren warned his dad and hypothetically changed the future the Eldians on Paradis wouldve been all been fucking dead pre-timeskip as shown by how the ENTIRE FUCKING MANGA went out of its way to show that if Eren didnt have the founder or attack titan, they would be dead in the water. READ SLOWER YOU DUMB FUCKS, IT WILL STOP THE CONFUSION.

Attached: 1566507615981.jpg (1067x1200, 87K)

>We assumed the way Eren would surpass Grisha was by not using his own child, but now we found out that Grisha only gave Eren his titans because Eren himself told him to. Grisha valued his family more than anything to the end.
What the fuck is this shit. Firstly since when the fuck is Grisha excusable because his son from the future told him something he obliged instead of deciding for himself. Secondly we don't have confirmation Eren told him to inject his past self just kill the Reiss, the flashback was cut short because of Zeke

why the fuck Zeke stopped Eren just when he was about to begin the most interesting part?

Attached: 1534348070510.gif (500x281, 2.75M)

It's even less feasible that he could have safely found Dina.

That's not how it worked when Eren touched Dina. He didn't go to the paths realm and his commands wore off after he stopped being in contact with her for a while.

how do eren plan on stopping zeke? we have no clue but we know for a fact he does since its happened already.

I wonder what people will think when Isayama reveals that Historia is just as morally reprehensible as Eren

nah because it was mutual anyways

but he already did

Attached: hisy.jpg (810x715, 249K)

she cried about it so it's okay

cope

he realized he has been playing into erens plan the whole time, so instead of waiting a second longer and with newfound motivation from his grisha, he throws away the whole thing about 'saving eren' and does what he feels needs to be done

>just as morally reprehensible
They ain't though

Eren did NOTHING wrong

We all know why.

In the end, time traveling is just a plot device basically irrelevant compared to the incoming EH flashback

It was fake user, at the time Eren being influenced would've been a spoiler that didn't happen in the manga and secondly no one ever posted the original source when asked.

>That's not how it worked when Eren touched Dina. He didn't go to the paths realm and his commands wore off after he stopped being in contact with her for a while.
Headcanons, the moment Eren touched Dina with his fist every titan was under his control in a matter of seconds

>What if this scene comes into play again?
He already learned it

Attached: 1567705954629.jpg (406x655, 66K)

Because Zeke just witnessed Eren cause his father to murder the Reiss family, he pulled the plug.
Check out the look of horror on his face, it's hard to believe he earlier thought he could convince Eren

Attached: SNK121_41.png (886x1300, 563K)

>Firstly since when the fuck is Grisha excusable because his son from the future told him something he obliged instead of deciding for himself.

Eren can't resent his father for doing something he wanted to happen. He can only surpass Grisha if he thinks Grisha was wrong to do what he did, but he clearly doesn't believe that anymore. He thinks what Grisha did was necessary and inevitable.

>Secondly we don't have confirmation Eren told him to inject his past self just kill the Reiss, the flashback was cut short because of Zeke

It's beyond obvious. Everything Eren did and all the memories that were sent to Grisha were to make sure past events happened the way they were supposed to. Him inheriting the titans would be no different. If Grisha hesitated then Eren could just browbeat him into doing it like he did with the Reiss.

because Zeke's mind is the weakest

That's how you cope until it's confirmed? Yikes

When will Annie return?

Eren is not a villain. He is faced with difficult decisions that have no right answer but he keeps moving forward because that's the only way to finally be free.
Historia is simply sharing that impossible burden with him.

Grisha couldn't bear that burden alone, and that's why he failed.

Attached: Attack on Titan-172.jpg (1200x1800, 694K)

>That's now how it worked
Are you saying that the coordinate can't control a mindless titan?

Only in the immediate vicinity, and control broke shortly after contact was lost.

Grisha could have always find an intelligent wife who's good at keeping secrets instead of an illiterate bartender, just saying

She was already influenced when she awoke her Ackerman power through his meme Fight Fight

>whole world wants me and all the people i love dead
>im morally reprehensible for wanting to protect them and in turn take out any threats to them
ok

So, if the Attack Titan is able to see his future successors, how is Baby Eren able to see himself in the Future even if he doesn't have the Titan yet at this point?

Attached: snk baby eren.jpg (854x905, 166K)

>"Grisha you have to kill the Reiss family or you got Dina killed for nothing"
>"My dad was the one that killed your sister Historia! But I'll take responsibility so eat me!"
>"It was awful Zeke! Grisha used me for his own gain and murdered children!"
Eren's been playing everyone like bitches from the start.

Attached: A73216C3-4DF8-4E13-8F80-752B33C8D3DC.jpg (1214x700, 448K)

He could you know keep touching Rod titan endlessly, the absolute state of brainlets

So just restrain her for fuck's sake. Even the SL can do that or just command her to go to hibernation. It's the fucking coordinate, retard. It can even fucking change the size of your dick.

This picture really speaks a thousand words

Attached: family.jpg (877x523, 132K)

Based EHfag falseflagger

Eren is not evil and by proxy neither Historia. AMfats are seething on the board again

He look like those barely passable trannies.

What if one of the characters in the story is actually from the future the way Eren and Zeke were?

Are there any characters who are suspicious?

>Historia is simply sharing that impossible burden with him.

How? She's not giving him advice or moral support. She's not doing anything other than sitting around. And we still don't know how much she knows either. It's possible Eren kept things hidden from her as well.

>i treated my sister harshly
>too bad there was no other way

All attack titans are predetermined and are connected through paths

she knows user

Fuck off
>>I regret not being able to give her one thing she wants- Not being together with her for rest of my lifespan in peace

>It's beyond obvious. Everything Eren did and all the memories that were sent to Grisha were to make sure past events happened the way they were supposed to. Him inheriting the titans would be no different. If Grisha hesitated then Eren could just browbeat him into doing it like he did with the Reiss.
What? The only reason he managed to influence Grisha with Reiss was because Zeke helped him go inside the memories. He can't send messages but can't influence only with AT

Shit, I'd believe that if she looked more like Levi's mom. She unironically looks cleaner now.

That's what i'm talking about. We'll have another memory trip to address every eren intervention in the story for sure

Moralfags need to die, it's safe to assume that Historia and Eren share the same gray mindset at some degree

She was Eren's moral support unlike AM who did nothing

You don't have to like Eren/Historia but the people falseflagging at least have to accept that Mikasa's character resolution will include breaking away from being Eren's attack mutt, right?

Attached: 1562890391054.png (720x852, 515K)

But Eren is a normal Child at this point in time right?

Not only that, now we know Eren is influencing other shifters and not the other way around.

Prove it then.
You can't because there's no evidence.
Only headcanons and assumptions.

According to Isayama he still needs to surpass him so I don't know why people jump to conclusions his character development isn't even over.

But he already did what she deserved and needed the most.

Attached: 6079582.png (1474x1080, 2.68M)

So Eren's Attack Titan hated Mikasa right? Or is it Future Eren?

Grisha is such a perfect name, it has old European vibes

Just call him androgynous.

>> I think you need to visit the exhibition to get a glimpse of how the trio character arc will end. "Will it be tears to smile she will have at the end". Deny it all you want, her moment with Eren will be bittersweet

Are you denying Eren wanted Grisha to give him his titans?

Why didn't Eren simply told past Eren about Dina

Historia is redpilled. I can imagine Eren felt pretty happy in the orphanage with her

Attached: Hisu best girl.png (1053x1514, 2.49M)

He was in full desperation mode in chapter 119 too, actually. It all started when Zeke got shot down, so it's safe to assume even Eren isn't fully aware of how everything will play out and will panic and act rashly as soon as the desired scenario is threatened. Zeke dying would mean he couldn't access the paths without using the one single other royal left, which he clearly doesn't want, and Zeke doing the euthanasia would either condemn him and the whole race to a slow extinction if it's irreversible, or require the titanization of the one single other royal left, which he still clearly doesn't want.

Attached: 0118-044.jpg (1066x1600, 433K)

he was still determined through paths. he was always connected to previous ATs

Because the way everyone assumed he'd surpass him "by being a better father" isn't possible anymore since Grisha was the best father he could have possibly been.

Attached: EH.jpg (1200x1800, 739K)

>Mikasafags don't selfinsert they said

There is no proof there is evidence, from the shard, from the fact the pregnancy was done and from the fact Eren protected her when none did.

You mean storywise? Maybe Zeke will still change his mind or it will be something else. Who knows.

How many slaves do we have right now?

So, if pathland!Ymir is really gonna be EH's daughter!Ymir, then that's destined she'll be stopped by Eren. Plus even he's not a royal, they're close blood relatives, I wonder what would happen once he touches her, especially with his blood on his hand.

If path!Ymir really is his own daughter, then probably she got his eyebrows and Historia's eyeshape, and that's the reason Isayama covered those in shadows right? Poor Zeke never got to see Historia, so he didn't think much with that, but Eren could probably tell that she's related with him and Hisu with just one sight? And he seems to care about her anyway.

>thanks

Attached: 0-1.png (565x496, 283K)

I'm saying everything that happened in the story except killing the Reiss was not down to Eren as the AT can't do that only the FT

Do you even know the meaning of evidence?? Dumb motherfucker
Stop relying on parallel and head cannon and bring forth a cannon material to give weight to your argument

>Tfw when I thought that Hange needs to masturbate manlet to be warm

theres no way hes changing his mind at this point, especially since he activated tbe founder. The time for talk ended this chapte

>he surpasses him by being a worse father

Attached: 1565053829185.jpg (232x315, 31K)

>Will it be tears to smile she will have at the end
>It's Ereh!
Yeah no I'm pretty sure there is more to that at the end for her character.

ERREEEEHHHHH!

>you cannot kill your enemies that is evil
Might as well kill yourself then you fucking faggots.

Grisha still knew that Eren was meant to be the next AT after him and that he wanted things to be that way. So he did as his son wanted whether or not he was there whispering in his ear in the moment.

Why is anyone here not asking for Armin's endgame?

Just like YHfags justify Ymir not doing anything to help the SL and helping the enemy or Eren doing nothing to help Mikasa's parents because he needs a dog

Mikasa can be the dog/maid for Eren and Historia

Armin doesn't have an endgame nor does he have any presence in the story right now. He's a total non-entity but judging from the final audio, he will make it to the end.

Because he needed to know how the coordinate works first. If that encounter never happened, then he wouldn't suspect how the coordinate works and he can't change the past. Seriously, is this timeloop too hard for brainlet to understand?

Cope, everyone with a brain can tell she is working with him just by agreeing the pregnancy unless you're saying it was an accident. Even the manga shows he lied to AM for an whole year dumb AMfat

That may lead to a high chance of their kids getting molested by her

Fuck ymir

Attached: Nanaba_and_Gelgar%27s_deaths.jpg (200x353, 26K)

the ackergenes force her to protect them

>Surpasses Marcel by letting his brother die
I wanna see Marcel die again. We got another Freida vs Grisha in the caves flashback. Fair is fair.

Armin can join Mikasa in Hizuru, right?

Why do you idiots think Eren can alter the past without fucking everything up? If he saves Mikasa, where does that leave literally everyone else? Does she still join the military? BRA might actually win if that happens. Have you ever considered some things are just pointless to change and only make things worse?

calm down, Hisu

Attached: 1544793622297.jpg (1200x663, 220K)

Show me cannon material!!!...Pork meat
All you can do is talk, you can't even show a single dialogue that supports your argument. Better not be a lawyer, you will die poor

That's exactly what I was saying retard

Shit poll. EH doesn't exist.

Eren can be very selfish when it comes to people close to him. Anyway the royals always sacrifice for the greater good, but among them Historia is the only one Eren's personally close to and loves, so any logical sacrifices would be unacceptable to him when it comes to Historia.

Here is the pecking order in the relationship
Historia > Eren >> Mikasa

Eren is the sub to Historia, and Mikasa is the dog to both of them

You think she accepted to go behind her government's back because reasons, without having any idea of what she was doing that for? If Eren had to rely on her cooperation at any point in time he would obviously have to tell her why. What do you think would even make her cry if nothing worth crying about was shared to her?

This, Eren for being a monster did more for Historia than the others who chose to help the enemy over Paradis

Mikasa saved Eren ass how many times? Whatever he want or not she need her.

Ok but how did Eren go from being completely and utterly oblivious about girls to understanding exacly what Falco meant when he said he didn't want Gabi to become a soldier?

La creatura Benjamín Jesús Cruz

>not including Armin

>>Historia is the only one
ok. How devastating will it be for this fandom when Eren and Historia conversation is revealed and it will be a totally different stuff than they hoped for

Still here!

Ymir was a real person who existed millenia before any of the current cast. She's not Eren's daughter, and even if that stupid reincarnation theory were true that doesn't mean she'd look like him right now.

>Seriously, is this timeloop too hard for brainlet to understand?
I mean why didn't he simply inform past Eren Dina is a founding unlocker so he can use her instead of Zeke or Historia

Poor Isayama

It's exactly the same point as with Historia's family being killed the absolute state

Genociders and lovers

Attached: 1567696416934.jpg (2048x1151, 177K)

>Because Eren needs a dog
It's more than that idiot. Imagine changing things to the point that you or everyone else is dead in the future. That's it, no retries. You just fucked everyone completely cuz you changed how everyone you know will act in the future.
If he wants to change actually important things, he should save the original Ymir from dying and break the curse. Assuming that Eren becomes an altruistic hyper optimistic man full of hope for others, this is the best course of action to save the most lives.

Cucked and bluepilled older siblings vs Based and redpilled younger siblings.

Attached: 1562647800711.jpg (680x700, 212K)

I don't see Ymir there

It's not like Eren is in their heads for all of time. We don't know how exactly it works but if it works like memories, then the influence thing that Eren is doing can only work when the past holders are looking/trying to remember into their memories of the future.

Eren is able to talk to the past because he knows that they looked into the future at a specific point in time.

How do you think "this fandom" thinks the convo even played out to begin with? It also seems like you're yourself clearly hoping for this convo to have played out in a certain way: would you mind sharing your vision?

She is inside Historia's belly

If you read the manga and still think Historia doesn't want Eren's children you're just wrong.

I think the theory that Eren is doing everything for Historia has been debunked this chapter. Eren was aiming to close the time loop all along and the reason he was protecting Historia before he regained his future memory was because PATHS carries the will to act. So, probably, PATH has already sent the WILL to act towards regaining that memory. How is this hard for EHfags and morons to understand?

>How devastating will it be for this fandom when Eren and Historia conversation is revealed and it will be a totally different stuff than they hoped for
Can ask you the same when it's revealed and it's like how that user you quoted said

Nah, Historia would be killed by Mikasa if anything.

Attached: outta my way ehspics.webm (848x474, 2.05M)

EHchads are eternal

>If Eren had to rely on her cooperation at any point in time he would obviously have to tell her why.

All he has to tell her is "do this and you'll survive and you won't have to become a shifter".

>What do you think would even make her cry if nothing worth crying about was shared to her?

"Why do I have to do this?"
"I don't want to get pregnant"
"Please don't make me fuck that farmer"

Pussy

>Eren can be very selfish when it comes to people close to him.

Didn't help Sasha or his mother. There actually hasn't been evidence of this in a while.

>implying
I mean YHfags still exist when Ymir is dead and Historia saw her as a friend
>now I will be quoted by the YHfag and the shipping will be okay

He acknowledged his own situation with denying Historia becoming a titan

It can't be a coincidence how their hair colors mirror each other, right?

Pussies that will be destroyed by Chadren YeaGAR by the end of the manga:
>Gabi
>Historia (again)
>reiner (again)
>annie
>bertolt (through paths)
>Ymir
>jik
>Mikasa
>Marley's collective ethnic pussy
>the survey corp

Attached: 1566879181165.jpg (564x1002, 64K)

>Zeke
Born a cuck loser. Virgin forever.
>Freida
Born a Stacy that wanted to kill titans. Controlled into depression. Found release in death.
>Historia
Born a Stacy. Was told to be good and become a self-hating cuck. Broke out of that to become badass.
>Eren
Born free. Always a Chad. He just is.

Since all Eldians are connected to PATHS and PATHS connect past, present and future, wouldn't every Eldian be able to see the future or have "long dreams"?

Well now Eren's the reason the whole Reiss family got killed, like 3 or 4 kids included who were Historia's siblings....

Does that mean Eren needs to take the responsibility to reproduce the same amount of royal children back with Historia as redemption to the Reiss family?

Siegfrieda cute and canon.

No, he was already fucked up by the time he met Yelena.

Hisu hands in my mouth... on my dick...

I don't care about shipping but yeah, that's pretty much needed so Mikasa can finally have a development

By this logic we can close the father mystery since it's obvious Eren as well no?

Yeah that's pretty selfless. A lesser man would've jeoperdized everything up to save their mother. Eren takes no pleasure in getting the Reiss family killed but still did it.
People sometimes forget Eren isn't a bloodthirsty monster who relishes in death. He just has to move forward. It's all he can do.

Frieda never stood a chance.

Grisha's got like 10 times as much muscle mass as she does.

Attached: Attack on Titan-021.jpg (1200x1800, 905K)

The funniest thing the user said was this
>>but among them Historia is the only one Eren's personally close to and loves,

Cope YHfag

Ok Zeke you fuck my sister just like I'm fucking your otouto

Attached: 1567698161745.png (347x834, 425K)

I'm still confused about Zeke's hair color. Is it white or blonde?

Attached: Zeke_Jaeger_(Anime)_character_image.png (1080x1080, 755K)

In the timeskip is white now

If wanted/protecting my remaining family with all I have means I'm a slave. I will gladly be a slave all the days of my life

Who would walk in on the other?

Holy shit.

You are fucking insane.

Eren is the biggest monster if them all to Historia.

He literally forced a lesbian to get raped by a man while Eren watched.

He went grey over the timeskip, probably due to the curse.

This is the proper reply Mikasa would have given to Eren but she fucked up by crying. She would have said it will a straight face

>All he has to tell her is "do this and you'll survive and you won't have to become a shifter"
Why would she accept to do that when she doesn't know what Eren plans to do with Zeke and she was already willing to sacrifice herself a year ago? Do you think she wouldn't ask something as basic as what Eren wants to do or would settle for "dude trust me lmao"? Why would Eren ask her that in the first place if he knew Zeke already had the means of protecting himself and subduing the government?
>"Why do I have to do this?"
>"I don't want to get pregnant"
>"Please don't make me fuck that farmer"
Or you know, she could just say "no" if she doesn't want to. It's not like anyone on Zeke's side was counting on her being pregnant to proceed with their plan, so why would Eren need to go the extra mile?

We went ahead and protected her even after he found out the future memory YHbro..

Control over paths is not the same as being part of them.

I'm going to be called a shipper but I unironically believe when Eren said that scenery he was talking about the baby

Eren is fucking ruthless. At this point, I wouldn't even be surprised if EH isn't real and Eren just raped Historia because his memories told him he needed a descendant.

He also watched a shifter fight. You just know King Kuck blocked off any good memories of high-class titan combat and training.

Armin is just as important as Mikasa right now, user. Armin will save Paradis and be the hero of the story from now on

In order to close the time loop

you can't rape the willing

Maybe she doesn't like this path that much

She could have used just a single actual ability from the founder and would have put up a fight maybe saving her family.
She was that useless she died instantly.

Can't believe fujos are more mentally stable than Ymircucks and EMcucks

But she was never around Eren for about 1-2 years so I'm sure she was with Armin the whole time

Kino parallel. As expected of Isayama.

Attached: EDq-vAzXYAMAXWA.jpg (1200x901, 241K)

If you read his expression as happiness then I can understand. He hated telling Grisha to kill those kids.

Zeke and Frieda: Eldians shouldn't live. We need to perish for all other humanity's life and good's sake, by either accepting them kill us all or never having kids.

meanwhile Eren and Historia: Fuck humanity, fuck peace. Let's fuck without condoms at the age of 18 to get pregnant, and nuke the whole ass world.

Sounds like you're coping honesty desu

What is this one saying??

Again you're just wrong

Historia could just warn manlet yet she didn't. She is redpilled and made love with Eren and chose to save their kid and Paradis.
Screencap this dykes and Mikasa selfinserters obsessed with rape

Attached: 1567669118102.jpg (1000x800, 121K)

Remember when these threads were 80% fujo fags and eren was one of Yea Forumss least favorite characters.

>Why would she accept to do that when she doesn't know what Eren plans to do with Zeke and she was already willing to sacrifice herself a year ago?

Because she obviously wasn't truly willing, she just said she would because she felt pressured to.

She clearly wanted a way out, to avoid that fate. If Eren offered that to her she'd ultimately take it.

>Do you think she wouldn't ask something as basic as what Eren wants to do or would settle for "dude trust me lmao"?

He can just tell her "the less you know the better".

>Why would Eren ask her that in the first place if he knew Zeke already had the means of protecting himself and subduing the government?

Because it's needed for his vision of the future.

Learn to spell first

And then the EHfags took over, and everyone was happy.

My thoughts as well since the Historia panel preceded his words but who knows

>muh Historia can't be bad

>>And then the EHfags took over
and started spamming

>threads used to be 80% fujoshits
>threads are now 80% EHfags

Attached: results3.png (992x1120, 88K)

Don't worry you are not alone on this but sadly EMfags and YHfags are still at it and people prefer to avoid them because you even have to remind them parts of Uprising over and over.
Just let them believe in their rape fantasies till it gets revealed

>
Can I get the link of that poll?

>this level of headcanons
You can see how frighten people are for this not to happen

>Eren
>Born free. Cucked by a farmer.

Ftfy

>wanna fuck

Attached: 1567746050098.jpg (426x314, 123K)

Gotta love how genocidal HEROES are depicted so wholesome and loving in fan art.
Almost as if they are justified.

Eren has a lot in common with another famous historical figure
He did nothing wrong

I mean, it could explain how he changed from dense harem MC to what he is now. Maybe he saw Historia with her baby and thought "Am I going to have child with her?"

Attached: Attack on Titan-173.jpg (1200x1800, 909K)

You don't have to be an EHfag to think all of that. EM is dead.
Historia met up with Eren and didn't tell anyone about his plans.
Eren is just trying to defend his people.

Or you know maybe they like the characters and talk more about them for being the most mysterious ones. Look how much Mikasafags spammed for the scarf, imagine if she was pregnant.

I have a feeling that it's something close to that too because I believe the scenery he was talking about was something beautiful to him. But this month it looks like retards will screech at anyone even suggesting there might have been something between Eren and Historia during the timeskip, as though this chapter did anything to prove or disprove anything regarding how things went down when we still don't have their POVs.
It's just weird.

>and started debunking trash from anti EHfags
Yeah

going to make me look up the archives... alright then

strawpoll.me/18590586
strawpoll.me/18591131
strawpoll.me/18591603

survival of the fittest

Self defense massacre/genocide is not a rare thing user.

I didn't say that. She ultimately agreed to Eren's plan knowing that it would sabotage Paradis, so at the minimum she's complicit. But the assumption she's a coconspirator or even a mastermind also has no evidence right now.

t. YHtrash

>Eren is dense as fuck
>Connie: Alright, that's enough.
>Sasha: Oh comer on it's not that bad.
>Connie: Yeah it is. This is just sad.

Also that dream with toys for a baby. Zeke misunderstood and the whole birth and "what is after hell" will come back again.

Moron of the highest order. I know you only look out for EH scenes and miss out important dialogues

Attached: family.jpg (615x626, 190K)

>I think the theory that Eren is doing everything for Historia has been debunked this chapter. Eren was aiming to close the time loop all along and the reason he was protecting Historia before he regained his future memory was because PATHS carries the will to act. So, probably, PATH has already sent the WILL to act towards regaining that memory. How is this hard for EHfags and morons to understand?

Based. EHcucks cannot handle this true. We need a RationalWiki for EM/YH bros aka actual manga canon.

>that filename
You call me moron yet we have to beliebe EM will be a thing when they are just brother and sister? And the irony of that pic is that it was future Eren the one influencing

I didn't make the 3rd poll but I started reposting it because it got a bunch of votes.

Regardless I think it shows a general trend towards EH.

>'k

Attached: 0-1-1-1.png (565x302, 170K)

Reminder to not hate farmer bro.
His character was corrupted by shippers, he is actually a friend and a patriot helping out his queen and her partner and doesn't deserve to get hated or berated

Attached: farmer.jpg (60x174, 7K)

>Zeke could have had a girl that also hates her own race and looks almost exactly like Eren
What a pity

Doesn't change the fact that PATHS carries the WILL to act

Name one reason to believe anything the MP said about anything in 108. Cuck.

Believe*

Even if Eren did see a vision of his child that doesn't prove romance. In fact him seeing his child in the future would debunk the pregnancy being an accident or out of love, it would just be another thing that needed to happen.

Have any of you fucking retards even read this?

Erekose is summoned to save his people, but his people turn out to be a bunch of bloodthirsty warmongers who need to destroy the gay pacifist elves lest they murder each other. Erekose tries to stop them from genociding the elves, until he falls in love with a princess of the elves and decides he has enough. Turns out the elves have always been on Earth, but the humans came on massive ships. The humans ended up infighting and setting themselves back tnn thousands of years. Erekose and the elves unleash magic space weapons on the bloodthirsty human hordes and cleanse them from the planet.

Eren is absolutely not Erekose. If anything it's Reiner.

Yeah, Future Eren's will.

AU when?

Attached: A583AB7F-133D-4835-AD8E-5AD35212904D.jpg (1200x900, 398K)

Yeah probably. Alternative is Eren scared the shit out of him. The latter is funnier so that's probably what people run with. Like ZF.

Doesn't this just confirm the rumbling is going to happen during Eren's lifetime?

Attached: GQ6L6m5.png (511x525, 217K)

Why the hell should Historia cares about manlet's life? She'll definitely choose to protect Eren if she has no choice but to pick side between them.

Attached: manletsorder.png (500x299, 101K)

>Alternative is Eren scared the shit out of him.
?????

Grisha loved Carla even if he knew it needed to happen. She became more than a mission

If it made him happen though, it's just another thing he wanted as well. So still love.

This

Yes bro because love and convenience aren't compatible

Did you not see Grisha's reaction to Eren? He was fucking terrified of his own son. If you saw Eren giving you a death glare you wouldn't do what he says?

Yeah just like Grisha loving Carla right?

>If it made him happen
happy*. Guess I'm getting tired. Time to stop posting.

He was pissed at frieda and grisha for not saving their people, it's not the same as convincing some random farmer to follow a convoluted plan.

When the MC changed from the generic ragetard he was in the first 2 arcs(s1) and became one of the best MC ever.

I don't think Grisha started having visions of Eren until after he met Carla and Eren was already born. It's not as if someone was telling him to go for Carla specifically.

But it's still Eren retard.

Well I highly doubt simply tackling Ymir would work. Say he touches her and sees all her past memories. What then?

Kruger told him to fuck someone and have a kid

We wait a month to find out whats going on in the madman isayama's head

>EMcuck shooting her own feet
>ignores the will Eren is carrying is Eren himself from the future

There is truly an army that can destroy the world inside the walls. It's the only reason why Paradis never got attacked for 100 years. Even if he wanted for the eldians to be sacrificed, he still wanted a bit of time. And the only way to buy that time is to have an actual threat.

I bet he steals her water bucket

If I was farmer I would lick Eren's toes, he is the best thing to happen in shounen

Kruger told him to love someone. A family was just one way of doing that. And again, no one told him to go for Carla specifically, he chose her on his own.

People still laugh at the idea of him just standing at the barn door glaring at the farmer. It's certainly not logical for him to do it, but people laughed at Eren terrifying Reiner as well.

She was still needed for a mission Grisha was carrying in secret at the beginning. Eren can love someone too even if it was written

Yeah yeah. You also said that Zeke will see Grisha's final memories and then Eren show him the cave scene and EH baby will convince Zeke to not do his plan.

And what stops the story from believing he knew he would have a child and picked Historia on his own?

I mean I hate to sound like a shipper but if the fate has Eren loving a family/baby it's going to happen yes or yes. That scenery could be the baby and Eren looked pretty happy.

There are plenty of channels on YT who hated SnK in s1. Some have the balls to change their mind (like gigguk) but others have just a hateboner amd even if you reveal spoilers from the manga they will still claime that is still overated garbage (like "esclamative point", who have no balls to make a video abouy s2-s3)

No, the middle him was being sincere.

Not him but the memories didn't even finished because of Zeke

Detectivefags who do you think the father is after this?

Why did Isayama take away Mikasa's ass?

Because Zeke knew it was useless. Those memories hold a differend meaning now anyway.

>She clearly wanted a way out, to avoid that fate. If Eren offered that to her she'd ultimately take it
The way out was using Zeke, who himself had anticipated that the govt wouldn't trust him and planned things accordingle to be able to take control of the island if shit went down, which eventually happened. So I'm gonna ask again, how did Eren even come up with this pregnancy plan to begin with and why did he ask Historia to go along with it when it clearly wasn't the only way out as it was redundant with another existing insurance and introduced risks for her that didn't have to exist?
>He can just tell her "the less you know the better"
So basically "dude trust me lmao"? She has to take the decision to betray her government without knowing why she's doing that nor where it will lead at all when her country and even on a smaller scale the kids she takes care of at the orphanage are on the line? You're deluded if you think she would settle for that.
>Because it's needed for his vision of the future
What a convenient copout. Eren could have accessed the PATHS with a shifter Historia as well, and the risk of her ruining his plans would be significantly lower since as far as we know she wants Paradis' protection as well. Why was Eren so desperate to touch Zeke in Shiganshina when a backup already existed? And why didn't he bother extracting info about said back up's location to have his men secure her in case something went wrong? I don't think he'd be so panicked if he was already confident in everything he had envisioned playing out the way he saw it play out. Actually, why is he so surprised and then visibly triggered by Zeke ordering Ymir to sterilize all Eldians out of the blue? Wasn't that also part of his vision?

Eren

No I didn't. You're confusing me with an EHfag. I just told you I'm not one. Anything is more likely than EM which has been repeatedly debunked.

I still believe it's Eren but I rather not talk about it because of people seriously shipping others

Eren

All 1 EHfat

maybe he saw grim reminder 2.0

you got me

Attached: cool story anon.png (418x249, 10K)

Still Eren. Historia part in all of this is unclear and we still don't know what was said in the memory shard in chapter 120.

It was getting too powerful

Attached: 567675647.jpg (1280x720, 70K)

It doesn't matter, for EMfags you are EHfag for stating the obvious that EM will never happen and they are more like siblings.
If you dislike EH or simply dont believe on it you have to like EM even if it's just a ship made for girls with autism with no selfesteem.

It seems to me that Carla approached him herself first.

Couldn't blame him when you have a girl like Carla asking for your dick personally. Man why do the Yeagers always get girls flocking around them effortlessly?

Attached: waifus.jpg (239x211, 8K)

Damage control at it's finest

This chapter greatly decreased the probability Eren is the father. Since we learned his motivation was his vision from the future, it has nothing to do with Historia. Also it appears the last time he touched Historia was when he kissed her hand

Niggeren

By your logic, why did Eren even bother going with Zeke down memory lane? He could've just escaped at any time. Obviously there is a specific set of actions that need to be done. The future is already set, they're just playing as the cogs of the machine.

Eren might even need to humiliate Zeke in the grand scheme so he can make him bend to his will. Being a royal makes him a valid enemy.

Only the second quote is mine. Cope

You Hongoloids just choose to be contrarians even though in this chapter it got confirmed Eren would use Pisstoria

Eren.

Attached: HansZoe.png (518x516, 296K)

Eren just to obvious, we have Historia panel and after he talks about scenery, we have none discuss about the pregnancy even though it was a good moment to resolve this, pretty obvious Eren is the father whenever that's romance or not is another thing

>it appears the last time he touched Historia was when he kissed her hand

What a brain you've got.

Eren

>Also it appears the last time he touched Historia was when he kissed her hand
As a real detectivefag I can see you are that EMfag repeating this

>mfw I remember that I can just filter shippers
that took me way too long

Attached: 1552295664375.jpg (297x237, 29K)

What are those? WIves for ants?

>meanwhile Zeke is just there trying to be the hero of humanity
It's obviously possible Ymir was a pure girl. How else would she have gotten enslaved by paths so easily?

Onnyankopon

Sounds like Gabi has competition now.

>how did Eren even come up with this pregnancy plan to begin with and why did he ask Historia to go along with it when it clearly wasn't the only way out as it was redundant with another existing insurance and introduced risks for her that didn't have to exist?

Because he's had visions of the future that showed him what he needed to do, and he's been following them for months now. Historia's pregnancy is most likely part of that.

>Eren could have accessed the PATHS with a shifter Historia as well, and the risk of her ruining his plans would be significantly lower since as far as we know she wants Paradis' protection as well.

But that isn't the way his visions told him would achieve his desired future. So he can't do it.

>Why was Eren so desperate to touch Zeke in Shiganshina when a backup already existed? And why didn't he bother extracting info about said back up's location to have his men secure her in case something went wrong? I don't think he'd be so panicked if he was already confident in everything he had envisioned playing out the way he saw it play out. Actually, why is he so surprised and then visibly triggered by Zeke ordering Ymir to sterilize all Eldians out of the blue? Wasn't that also part of his vision?

His visions aren't guaranteed to happen in all likelihood. He still needs to make sure things occur the way he sees, hence why he begged Grisha on in the cave.

>Faceless nameless character that has no bearing on the plot but Isayama could be adverting expectations
>Or the main character that constantly goes on about being born into this world and moving forward while also trying to protect her from becoming a shifter.
Let's wait and see.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Kyojin S3 - 52 [720p].mkv_snapshot_01.08_[2019.06.01_19.34.11]2.jpg (1280x1360, 261K)

>that took me too long
Yeah because EMfags have been shipping too lately and just because you believe eren is the father doesnt mean you are a shipper but of course someone complains about shipping when someone brings it

It's pretty sad how people don't even take this bait anymore, here a You you dumb bastard, feed yourself

>Y-you are mean user-kun

Attached: 1567670212621.png (417x567, 482K)

Isayama here. It's Jean

It's the bloody mary rule, maybe he got triggered because of detectivefags thinking the same

CHADren

What's their end game Yea Forums

Attached: 1567676089988.png (540x460, 171K)

The fact Eren kissed Historia's hand and saw something he thought was worth fighting for sounds about as redpilled as you can get user.

I think part of the scene's purpose is to let the reader know that Frieda was already hesitant and unwilling to fight. The people behind her were callously bloodthirsty while she was not.

I literally never ship because I'm not a shipper like you who can't tell the difference between shipping and something that could be related to the plot

Dina was still around. All it would have taken is to touch her once. His titan is more than strong enough to subdue her titan.

freedom for their child

Attached: 1565478379852.jpg (1134x4248, 2.76M)

Freida was like her uncle originally. She wanted to fight the titans, but Karl stopped her. She was too overwhelmed in that moment and just froze. Killing a man who asked her to fight titans was too much.

Now THAT would be a dick move. How is she supposed to collect the sand she needs without it?!

Based and Definitely Redpilled.

that's how she builds the titans, using water and sand

Farmer is the father

Isayama doesn't give a shit about your opinion 4channel

Basado

Can Isayama make it more obvious with the cockblocking on purpose? It's Eren all day

It's definitely a funny idea, although the most likely scenario is that he just stepped back and let Historia do the talk without announcing his presence because she was the one who knew him and he was better off not knowing about Eren's involvement in any of this.

That only happened to Kubo because Bleach was basically dead. The editors just wanted him to end it already.

SnK is more or less on the level of Naruto, so it's basically ending on the author's terms. If anything, they don't want the manga to end just yet. We'll probably get a Boruto-like spinoff featuring Eren's kid, written by Isayama's assistant, with his "blessing" so people will be more inclined to accept is as canon.

Finding her would be like looking for a needle in a haystack if the haystack was also on fire.

Eren, my opinion hasn't changed at all after this chapter.

Titan Dina was looking for Grisha.

Oh god the LEpedo is back.

You can't filter images, which will flood this place once Isayama does the big reveal. It's a plot thread he has to tie up at some point unless something went really wrong with the writing and she just disappears from the story.

Man, its been so many years. I'm glad to have chosen the winning side when it first became a thing to choose.

Eren

LIkely and boring. I agree. Eren revealing himself would just compromise the purpose of farmer as a decoy. Farmer can't know who the true father is.

I can filter filenames so I'll only have to look at every image once.

>one parent with raven black hair
>blond baby

Zeke was blonde so Grisha carries the gene for it. Eren might also.

user...

Attached: 1565973679082.jpg (750x490, 70K)

What EHfags are doing now is called, "give up on your dream and die". They have held on to this delusion for so long that they can't imagine the thought of giving it up. I admire your resilience. I wish my ship was like that. Good luck. May papa Eren be a good dad

c o p e

>muh visions muh visions muh visions
You could have just not replied if you weren't going to bring up any argument, you know. You also have no idea of what he did and didn't see beyond what we were told this chapter and the possible scenery either, so you explaining everything away with visions is definitely a copout, especially when there were several instances during the timeskip when he was genuinely surprised by stuff happening.

That's the best you can say

it's what you deserve

WOW!!! EHfags are shifting there delusions to vision. I can't even count how many "visions" are here. Don't you feel silly typing this

Pretty sure that's what EMfags are doing actually. They've been around since chapter 1, and especially anime starters shipped it.

Then you have no point

But that's an EMfag

Unfortunately, that wrong for you cause most EHfags now were EMfags before.

What exactly is Zoe's plans?

Eren

Look , it genetically possible if the black haired parent have the recessive blonde gene, and since zeke is blonde, that mean that grisha had it, so eren have 50% to have it too.

Cute and (soon to be) canon!

Attached: 1565744333400.png (670x990, 1.15M)

>how did Eren even come up with this pregnancy plan to begin with and why did he ask Historia to go along with it when it clearly wasn't the only way out as it was redundant with another existing insurance and introduced risks for her that didn't have to exist?
Head cannon. The MP were speculating that they talked about pregnancy just as they were speculating that YELENA was the one that visited her.
>Eren could have accessed the PATHS with a shifter Historia as well, and the risk of her ruining his plans would be significantly lower since as far as we know she wants Paradis' protection as well.
He could have accessed PATHS with Historia but ZEKE was the one that opened the father's memory. Please look at pics for better understanding
>Why was Eren so desperate to touch Zeke in Shiganshina when a backup already existed? And why didn't he bother extracting info about said back up's location to have his men secure her in case something went wrong? I don't think he'd be so panicked if he was already confident in everything he had envisioned playing out the way he saw it play out. Actually, why is he so surprised and then visibly triggered by Zeke ordering Ymir to sterilize all Eldians out of the blue? Wasn't that also part of his vision?
You can say he has a blue print and not the whole memory. He just tries his best to move towards that future but when situation are clearly bigger than him, he just moves forward hoping he is going the right path( Seeing Gabi, going to fight Reiner all alone)

Attached: family.jpg (848x221, 81K)

Nice cope falseflagger

How?

THE FARMER

IS

THE

FATHER

EREN

HASN'T TOUCHED HER

IN

OVER

YEARS

EREN

LOVES

MIKASA

HISTORIA

LOVES

FARMER/YMIR

Everything he told Grisha was to ensure events played out the way they were supposed to without changing anything. He clearly has a plan he's following and executing. I don't really care if you find that explanation satisfying or not.

cope

Attached: 1564143181395.png (503x700, 224K)

Just by reading your own post again.

>I don't really care if you find that explanation satisfying or not.
Neither should people care about your theories to be honest since they aren't even more than that to be honest.

>Digits confirmed

>can't even quote the right person
Listen here not him but you are clearly mentally ill
>ZEKE was the one that opened the father's memory.
Eren himself could've accessed those memories if he was in possession of the founding including using Historia.
I won't even bother with the other 2 points because you are coping so bad you can't come up with decent arguments

>Head cannon. The MP were speculating that they talked about pregnancy just as they were speculating that YELENA was the one that visited her
So what is your point now? That Eren didn't tell Historia to get pregnant, even though we have a confirmation that they met in private at some point? What was that discussion even about then? You're also a retard if you still believe that Yelena went to her directly at this point.
>He could have accessed PATHS with Historia but ZEKE was the one that opened the father's memory. Please look at pics for better understanding
Fuck off, there's absolutely nothing to prove Historia couldn't have done the exact same with Eren when the Founding's power connects its holders to all Eldians.

Last for EH died officially in ch121. He hasn't touched History in the last 4 years.

nope