Kimetsu no Yaiba

What is the likelihood of getting the S2 announcement at the October 20th event?

Attached: 1544116027549.jpg (769x1200, 666K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5PyXFCJj-i8
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76297171&mode=medium
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1876411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Kimetsu no reddit

I wish the adaptation was faster paced

Endgame.

Attached: 75226892.jpg (884x1200, 590K)

I assume Tanjirou and Zenitsu's diguise were in their green and yellow color scheme respectively, but what about Inosuke's two outfits?

Attached: 1bdc43ce0449aadeac82906456d09435_bcd28fe9_640.jpg (566x944, 152K)

Blue?

I can't see this being like an AoT situation where there's 5 years between seasons so probably

the first one probably, who knows with the second

Attached: Inoko1.png (464x494, 131K)

Probably at the end of this season and season 2 on spring 2021

More importantly
What are the odds a different studio is in charge of S2?

I think your endgame got ended my man

>Hey I want you to be my wife but you must fuck other men
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Tengen_Uzui.png (575x822, 589K)

I like to think that ufotable won't go full retard like a certain other studio

Can someone explain why that faggot cuck Uzui has his wives work as whores in a brothel and have 10 old men ejaculate in them daily? If they're ninjas they don't need to work in the whorehouses themselves, they could just run around the rooftops at night scanning the area for any demon activity, people falling out of windows and so on. But I guess dicksuckery and being a moral deprived cumdumpster is less important than the noble job of defeating demons, amirite?

no one would be talking about the anime right now if ufotable hadn't made it the way they did

actually guys, he has a cuck fetish and doesn't know how to tell them

is Uzui a mormon?

Kimetsu threads were so normal once. Wtf happened?

It didn't have much discussions till ep19.

it had some hype in the first few episodes

No just a cuck. Mormons don't let their wives absorb galons of stranger cum daily.

>10 old men ejaculate in them daily
maybe more

Attached: alpha6.jpg (1920x1080, 144K)

>Himejima goes into the RLD instead of Uzui
What changes?

Attached: Rock pillar 15.png (764x1200, 1.39M)

He's sure to die of AIDS now, it will be the most flamboyant death there is.

19 was a big one but there was consistent discussion for a while. It's slightly settled down minus some HOW DARE THAT FAGGOT HURT MUH WAIFU

>he has a cuck fetish
Dropped.

Just because they work on a brothel doesn't mean they're fucking other men, if they have the right education they can just play some instrument, sing, dance, or recite some poetry (or if they're ugly like Tanjirou they're gonna be mopping floors).

Can somebody explain something to me?
Why did Ubuyashiki said to Tanjiro "Give my regards to Tamayo-san" in chapter 48? How did he know of her existance and/or imply that he was already working with her? Did that was explained?

Attached: 1534160512234.jpg (500x500, 90K)

This is endgame

Attached: Endgame.jpg (999x1000, 213K)

What's the name of the song Kanroji was singing at the beginning of the Swordsmith Village arc?

>top-of-the-line beauties
>being told not to fuck anyone by the madam
Yeah, no. I don't think that's how this works.

It'll probably take longer because he has no wives to run recon for him, but he would probably be able to suss out Daki eventually. He would then force Gyuu out and probably kill the two of them before succumbing to poison

He obviously knew of her, he was able to send a crow to her later to ask for her cooperation

Based.

Attached: 76640293_p0.jpg (1700x2000, 1.25M)

>Yushirou
In his fucking dreams

t. brainlet

>Inosuke and Aoi

have they even even interacted more than once?

I believe they've interacted at least twice, perhaps even three whole times

>Zenitsu x Nezuko
Keep dreaming Zenitsufag.

19 was just the explosion into the normalfag world. We had shitload of threads before that.

Pretty sure they just interacted once when Boar was chillin on the ceiling and that's all.

INSERT COIN

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-05 Ch 172 (Kimetsu no Yaiba - Digital Colored Comics) - MangaDex.png (334x143, 145K)

Korean chapter in how many hours?

he whored out his wives to dozens to save hundreds

Like 7 hours.

Attached: EB7zCxxU4AAhbit.jpg (680x335, 66K)

Attached: w6.png (764x1200, 215K)

Her sword is dumb.

>Poison Potato
What did she mean by this?

How the fuck does her sword work?

Attached: 1564615116392.jpg (1500x564, 132K)

Like an indian urumi but with more ribbon dance in the middle i guess

Not all that well considering how much she's accomplished in the series so far.

She's a gymnast, so she probably uses it something like this
youtube.com/watch?v=5PyXFCJj-i8

ufo should use this a reference when animating Loves fighting style

W-what is Tapioca doing to Shinobu?

BRBR DENG BRBR DENG

Attached: BRBRDENG.png (369x395, 164K)

Obviously clueless about the whole oiran thing huh? The reason Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu weren't in danger of fucking anyone was because of several reasons:
1. They're considered newbie girls, meaning "young" girls who are still in training concerning their education and their value. You can sell their virginity but that usually doesn't happen in a matter of a few days since you want to advertise them first to get a higher selling price. Naturally those mommas thought these "young girls" are still virgins and they're uneducated hicks so they made them do choirs first and make them accustomed to the whorehouse hierarchy. Thus they run around doing young girl choirs and attending crap classes.
2. Even if they wanted to sell them as soon as possible which also happens, Tanjirou and co can knock anyone out. They weren't in that situation due to the short time they were there. Uzui's wives are adult women not children, and they're not in the same social position of education and doing choirs. They were also there longer. They're cumdumpsters, not virgins, so there's nothing to sell for a big price and they have no other function but to do the daily fucking job in the brothel.
3. Where did you get the idea ugly oirans only preform? All oirans sell sex, no exceptions. The ugly ones simply do not sell sex for a higer but lower price and gain recognition and a higher pay from being good at some art or preformance, sex is not excluded to them genious. That's was just your uninformed wishfull thinking.

If that kidnaping sex offender Uzui wasn't stopped and sent Aoi and Naho they'd be definetely raped because they couldn't control their situation. Tenjirou and co can knock any man out like Inosuke did. Those little girls however can't do shit and their virtue would have been sacrificed just so that dumpster cuck can find out what happened to some worthless whores who are less valuable than 2 young innocent girls. Good thing this giga-cuckold retired.

Attached: cuck kidnapping.png (959x1400, 846K)

Reminder that Zenitsu spent the whole RDL arc dressed like a girl.

Attached: 1564438434178.webm (560x490, 1.54M)

Chores

You end up liking Uzuki in the end, but man he really did almost screw up catastrophically. Though more than likely the girls would have been killed by Daki before getting sexually assaulted considering what happened.

> They're considered newbie girls, meaning "young" girls who are still in training concerning their education and their value. You can sell their virginity but that usually doesn't happen in a matter of a few days since you want to advertise them first to get a higher selling price. Naturally those mommas thought these "young girls" are still virgins and they're uneducated hicks so they made them do choirs first and make them accustomed to the whorehouse hierarchy. Thus they run around doing young girl choirs and attending crap classes.

In that case, wouldn't the girls would still be in training as well tho?

Uzui = me(cuck)

>In that case, wouldn't the girls would still be in training as well tho?
Not that guy but no, people brining this subject just discuss "cuck" shit should really re-read the arc, one of Uzui's wives was flat out said to have reached the Oiran postion on the house she worked with, I don't remember about the other two.

He was talking about Aoi

oh yes but I meant the butterfly girls.
Besides I doubt one of the good guys in a shonen manga would sell young girls to prostitution

Aoi is in the prime age to be fucked; Potato-chan not so much.

Attached: Potato toss.png (412x334, 100K)

Attached: 1566136156352.png (959x1400, 1.2M)

Not making snek be from Iwakuni was kind of a missed opportunity

>reading comprehension: 0

Based POMF poster

Read the rest of the post or google oiran life: no because they can either sell their virginity imidiately by entry (as in the same day even) or later, depending on the wishes of the madams. If the girl has higher potential and beauty it's more likely you'd like to advertise her first to get a higher price but that doesn't always happen. Most girls' virginity gets sold quickly, Tanjiou and co just weren't in any danger because of their strenght, the short time and the fact they have freedom of movement. Aoi and Naho would have been doing chores and attending classes but their virginity would have still been sold, and they couldn't fight back or escape. You just don't enter daily fucking routine like the grown women if you have other functions as a kid. Uzui's wives are adults not girls and as all ninjas they're already skilled, educated and can probably preform, I don't know which girls you're talking about exactly.
Pretty much this.

Here, Suma is the only one confirmed to be an Oiran, the dumb crybaby wife of all things, the other two wives don't have their rank mentioned.

Attached: x9.png (959x1400, 891K)

>Besides I doubt one of the good guys in a shonen manga would sell young girls to prostitution
You doubt wrong or do you not know how to read? That's exactly what he did you idiot and would have done with Aoi and Naho if they weren't replaced. Character's aren't just categorised in "good guys" and "bad guys" brainlet.

cuck

He needs to take two heads and has a weapon that can smash two heads at same time. Do the math. It would be over in seconds once he finds them.

But couldn't Oiran decide who to fuck? She could do just non-h.

I don't think it would be quite that easy. He'd kill them for sure, but without a mark, I would think it would be closer than you claim. And Gyuutaro only has to get one hit on him for it to be a double KO

He's not a cuck you idiot. They fucked other men on his direct orders to fulfill a job. He's a pimp.

He stomps dabi and gyuu with a bit of effort. Considering grandpa destroy mist even though he was using the mark. And himejima at was doing well before his mark, himejima should be fine.

not necessarily. Himejima might not have poison resistance but he's obviously got an incredible constitution. Even if he was hit he could survive long enough for Gyuutaro's body to completely disintegrate, at which point the poison in his system would vanish

Tayuu could do that, the highest ranking Oiran of them all

welp sorry for not wanting to believe the worst, calm down dude

Attached: 56388.mod.1..jpg (1583x1128, 891K)

Isn’t this the same problem as with Taimanin?
There is a route where they forget that they are murder ninjas and get gangbanged and the route where they just safely do ninja shit.
You can think that they used drugs to K.O and fool clients into satisfaction
or
cuck parade.
I guess it depends on the personal taste.

Attached: 1567437750394.jpg (286x427, 19K)

>Sunbro doesn't appreciate gramps french cuisine taste
Sad

That's not how it works though, Uzui was still going to die from the poison even after Gyuutaro was dead

Only high ranking oirans can act picky because they have authority and power. Lower ranking oirans fuck men who are sent to them or men who pick them out. They can't non-h their way for not even 3 days let alone a longer time, stop writing your fanfiction.

Kill yourself brainlet

The urn demon that looks like a jojo character was supposed to be stronger than Gyuutaro, and he was solo'd by Muichirou, which in turn was easily sliced by UM1. So I think it's safe to assume Himejima is fast as fuck if he can dodge UM1's attacks. Which means Gyuutaro would have a hard time poisoning him, even without a mark.

Speedreader-kun.

>sorry for not wanting to believe the worst
I think that's called delusion, ignoring facts or speedreading.

>He's a pimp
Pimps aren't married to their hoes. He's a cuck and a pimp user.

Very likely, there enough material to adapt, so it won’t be a AoT situation where it took years between seasons.

The manga isn't even 200 chapters and it's already close to ending.

Are you guys seriously talking about cucks and pimps in the red light district arc? Autism is a terrible disorder.

>Assuming Gyutaro could even hit Himejima
Uzui is low tier as fuck and got wrecked because of it

>believe the worst
Nigga this kinda shit happened and still happens today

Attached: EDtmVJ9VAAAxCoI.jpg (2039x1378, 637K)

Is the shitpost of the moment.

>and it's already close to ending.
It isn't until Jump says so.

Attached: EDtmVJ_UcAA_m-_.jpg (1856x1378, 492K)

t. obanai

When are we going to get the raws for chapter 173? The one-page spoiler is already there.

like usual, a day after leaks happen, so basically in a few more hours

Obanai is low tier too

>Low tier Pillars
-Shinobu
-Obanai
-Uzui

>Mid tier Pillars
-Tomioka
-Mitsuri
-Tokitou

>High tier Pillars
-Sanemi
-Rengoku
-Himejima

I know i just didn't want to think Uzui would go that far

Attached: shock.png (139x162, 14K)

>When are we going to get the raws for chapter 173?
We aren't, Kimetsu isn't part of the leaked RAWs payroll, what is coming tomorrow are the korean scans, then Saturday there's the shitty MangaPillar scans, finally Sunday is the day where the official RAWs are made available, the Yea Forumsnonymous scans are made out of it.

It's a very important topic of that arc. Seriously tho, animeonlies and normalfags will go full radioactive in RLD with all the implications and shit. Shitposters here will be no different

I suppose so. It's still pretty fucking stupid.

Oh I know, I meant how obanai was going on about how weak daki and gyuutarou were right after uzui and everyone narrowly avoiding getting killed by them

Attached: the six thing aside.png (901x319, 248K)

>Uzui's wife that looks like Inosuke has the personality of Zenitsu
What did Wani mean by this?

Attached: EDnBtG5U0AAw7h9.jpg (2048x1538, 456K)

>Tokitou
>above anyone
kek.

He solo'd a moon.

he's stronger than shinobu and obanai at least

Killing UM 5 is more impressive than losing to UM 6

Can Okamoto pull off the moe otouto character in Genya? I mean, he's the best when you talk about edgelords, spergs and lolicon, some times as the three as one, but I don't think I've heard him as a potatoe moeblob

We don't know shit about Obanai, honestly.

Obanai got physically overpowered by Tomioka, he wasn't going to do shit, he is all talk and now he is stuck in a literal joke of a fight.

>We don't know shit about Obanai,
We know he is physically weak as shit.

He has the least arm strength out of any of the pillars, now that shinobu is dead

>He doesn't about Nobuhiko's best girl Mikorin.

By that logic Uzui should be the second strongest and in the user list he is low tier.

>moe otouto
>edgelord sperg lolicon
Why not both?

>Rengoku = no mark
The marked ones are stronger than him now.

It's not stupid it's serious, that's why Tanjiro, Inosuke and Zenitsu attacked Uzui and saved pure maidens from this sex trafficker. The only stupid and autistic thing is getting your ass pounded 20 times a day and whiping cum every 30 minutes so you can defeat a demon. Literally the enciclopedia definition of retardation and mental insanity.

>He's a cuck and a pimp user.
I think I'll just change my filename...

Attached: uzuichad.png (521x353, 166K)

oiran houses were specialized in entertainment in general, not only sex, retard. Then again, Uzui's still a cuck

The fuck you spouting?

>he only stupid and autistic thing is getting your ass pounded 20 times a day and whiping cum every 30 minutes so
user you seem to be deeply familiar with the daily life of a whore, is everything alight?

Attached: 1567354733117.png (157x250, 71K)

Imagine being Uzui
>Old men fucking your 3 wives
>Loses to the weakest Upper Moon
>Couldn't even unlock the mark
Pathetic.

>Genya's only significant interaction with a girl is roughing up a loli, something he later really regretted

We might be on to something here.

I can't wait until Wani formally introduces us to Uzui's brother, UM0

Attached: EDNGoT2UcAAtITn.jpg (1228x868, 255K)

100% since they're trying to end the manga and anime at the same time.

Why did Uzui become the target of shitposters all of sudden.

Attached: EDS4RwVUEAEDIPe.png (680x556, 975K)

>Old men fucking your 3 wives
based as fuck

That's what I'm wondering user.

So Himejima now has the mark and the see through world? Does he have a special family tree like Tokitou? Why is he unlocking all these abilities

Would Uzui let Tomioka fuck his wives?

Attached: x1.png (959x1400, 1.24M)

Is this anime actually worth watching?
I saw it on my YouTube recommendations from some dude named giggux

Wrong imbecile, oiran houses where primarily brothels, the entertainment was an additional feat of the job. The women in them "all" sold sex without exceptions, go fucking educate yourself or fuck off. The entertainment, art, education and dancing was on special occasions and for specific customers or events. You're confusing oiran with geisha, only the geisha profession was primarily entertainment selling, and sex (which happened too or was even sold later) was an additional feat, however it was taboo to even talk about it among geisha exactly because of their difference from the oiran.
Geisha =/= oiran

>Tomioka
>fucking anything.

Are you a 13yo that you would not know this?

>Why is he unlocking all these abilities
You don't need to be from a special bloodline (just look at Tanjirou). Himejima got it because he's competent as fuck, and strong as fuck.

>Tomioka
>fuck
Ugly and Gay would prefer to be fucked, and not by the wives.

Attached: 1567265931572.jpg (646x646, 54K)

I don't hate him or anything, everyone in this series is a pretty big asshole at first until Tanjiro befriends them. But he made a pretty terrible decision trying to grab the butterfly girls that would have ended in tears if not for Tanjiro's intervention.

Only if he paid in advance and kissed Uzui's ass first, otherwise it would be disrespectful and immoral.

The see-through world was never said to be an ability limited to a bloodline, Akaza even says Tanjiro had attained "The state of Arata" a term for enlightment, so other forms of combat might have a similar thing to the see-through world.

How was he supposed to know an Upper Moon was there and not just a regular demon? What the fuck you talking about user?

That's not what's being shitposted about

Attached: 1567393785767.jpg (1536x2048, 370K)

he'll get her, it makes the most sense for his character

Most of the pillars made bad impressions at first, it's whatever.

Genya will remake the Ubiyashiki clan and strenght it's weekness with his special Shinazugawa oni gene

His character type usually stays single.

It was the other way around before geishas appeared, though I never said they were the same thing, they were very alike in the way that both offered sex AND entertainment. My claim of Uzui's cuckness is still up though.

The selling girls into whorehouses part, not anything about Daki. Aoi and the other butterfly girl weren't prepared at all to deal with something like that, unless his plan wasn't to sell them like he did with Tanjiro since the three of them could defend themselves.

Because he has a fetish for dipping his dick in a cauldron of mix seemen from 20 different men.

>Only if he paid
and for free?

I want more Gakuen Uzui.

Attached: ECwDCyqUEAA62nr.png (680x854, 464K)

The anime adapted only 44 chapters so far in 21 episodes. 2 chapters per episode is ridiculous.

>It was the other way around before geishas appeared,
Not at all, the oiran culture didn't change after the geishas appeared. As a matter of fact it was even worse before and if you actually did what I said, read about it, then you'd know that 80% of all the women in oiran houses were exploited to the maximum every day and even had to do guard duties after being exausted and sleep-deprived. The majority of them didn't preform and get to live the social life, they just fucked and worked, that's the facts. The other 20% or so where high ranking oirans who got to have a social life, entertain and do other stuff besides sex. The ratios are different by place and timeframe but there is no oiran house where women "only" preform, that didn't exist.

The coward asswipe that overcomes their fears and doubts stay single? Since never, that narrative is older than dirt. I don't even care about you and the other guy are talking about Nezuko and him becoming a thing or not, Zenitsu will definitely get a woman by the end, even if it is a nameless random girl.

>2 chapters per episode is ridiculous.
It's the standard of the majority of all action shounen manga adaptations.

maybe that's where he draws his power from. ever thought of that, chump?

>Shinobu taller than Mitsuri and Nezuko

lol

Attached: EDuwFIpUcAAcrwD.jpg (1230x1122, 217K)

Only if he blows Uzui, then he deserves a freebie.

Well since the boys encountered no men in the time they were there, the butterfly girls would not have either, he probably would have found a different use for them. Since all the boys did were have a fairly good time and then get knocked unconscious (Zenitsu), find the one wife (Inosuke) and step ankle deep in deep shit (Tanjirou). The butterfly estate girls would have been useless for a completely different reason.

Attached: EDouQiUUEAIZkFz-orig.jpg (614x819, 101K)

>My favorite character is a cuck
WTF BROS?

After he dealt with the second successor he was back to begging for a piggyback ride in tears.
This character type stays singe.

Just watch any episode of Wan Piss from the past decade and every KnY episode you view after that will feel lightning fast.
>episodes that cover half a chapter

yeah so it just panned out that way, did Uzui somehow know that they wouldn't get mating pressed 30 times?

It's a gag you clueless moron, that behavior is pretty much the same as Suguru from Kinnikuman, a Jump classic, who had the crying wreck get his girl; despite what some people in the west may think about Zenitsu's type of humor it remains the fact Japan loves that loudmouth kind, Zenitsu would never change his entire character after the Kaigaku fight, the only thing it has to stick is him willingly gearing up to fight enemies, like Suguru does against his threats, they being a gag out of fights is a thing Japan is fine with.

>This character type stays singe.
I think it's time for you to read more manga, within Jump itself even.

Attached: Kinnikuman.jpg (422x426, 33K)

Should I read this? I'm picky with shounenshit

Show of hands, do you want the series to end with this current arc or keep on going afterwards?

>the butterfly girls would not have either
That's just your unbased and simplistic assumption. Many situations were invented for each character even though they were men and strong, for example Inosuke is a rare beauty and her value needs to be raised through education, just as the oirans comment. He runs around, knocks people out and doesn't go or spend him time based in directions from madams but as he sees fit. Then Zenitsu was ugly and was trying to better his preformance and even got knocked out and dragged into the demon den, thus avoiding a certain period of time of the brothel life as well. And Tanjirou was just making friends, geting info and being himself, but point is everyone's situation is different and they could have easily have been ordered to accommodate a customer if they stayed longer than they did. It was over quickly because of their speed and competence since they controlled the situation quickly and imidiately got info, the little girls would not have been so resourcefull and quick and would have spent a longer time there and would have most ceirtanly been devoured by Daki or fucked by some random schlob.

apologies for shit talking rant, but what is the appeal of this show
finally dropped after 19 because its another shounen with secret moves that viewers have 0 prior knowledge of
that and the wacky characters, one that wont stop crying, the chad aggro beast fucker
is the manga better or is nezuko really the only draw?

Attached: 1564454168009.png (654x654, 582K)

I want to see the main cast become Pillars, like they have expressed interest in becoming for a while now, so if Muzan gets defeated now then there's no reason for the organization to even exist anymore therefore making any rank within it irrelevant.

>Sengoku Youko style time-skip that has Shoichi-kun and his imouto become the new MCs

Attached: 1567608035968.jpg (2048x1379, 457K)

Checked and truthpilled

Reminder that this will be the Pillar lineup after this arc ends.

Tanjiro
Zenitsu
Kanao
Inosuke
Genya
Mitsuri
Tokitou
Obanai
Giyu

>Tokitou
He is 100% gone after this arc, dead or retired.

>Genya
>Tokitou

>after this arc ends
the manga will end too :)

I sort of want the series to keep on going. forcing Tanjiro to pick up the broken pieces of the Demon Slayers as a newly minted Pillar could be interesting. I don't know if Muzan escaping Inuyasha style would be good for the story, though. As long as he doesn't do it another ten times for the next 600 chapters, I guess.

>Tokitou
user...

Just end it, all the awesome characters will be dead or are already dead.

>Himejima
>Akaza
>Shinobu
>Douma
>Kokushibou
>Tokitou
>Sanemi

Do you really want to follow a story where the only Pillars left are Snek and Harlot? Where the only demon left is Muzan? I know I don't.

>Genya can't be a Pillar
>Tokitou....need I say more

Not him but why do you think so?

>Tokitou
Grinded Meat Pillar, Giyu's best frend.

Attached: 1567624602682.png (213x321, 72K)

>but what is the appeal of this show
i'm basically in it for the pretty fight scenes desu

I hope Genya survives bros

It's okay, once Tokitou masters Breath of the Wheelchair he'll be back and kicking demon ass with the best of them.

If Muzan is gone all the demons will be gone so there won't be any need for a demon hunting organization or pillars.

Because I think Muzan will die at the end of this arc.

>Douma
kek

>Obanai
>Tokitou
both will die

I guess I'm the only person here who thinks Himejima will survive this battle against Kokushibou and will get a rematch with Muzan

Try the manga.
I went in blind before watching anime and read it in one go, had a lot of fun.
Potatoes are a thing, this shit is addictive.

Attached: 1567444860352.png (425x331, 160K)

hansamu~

Attached: EDoAnDPU0AAisRA.jpg (1316x2048, 308K)

>all the awesome characters
They all suck actually, except Akaza. Now that all the the shit has been swept under the rug the epic part can finally begin.

Attached: pillar replacement.jpg (260x335, 33K)

Stfu Inosuke, learn your place.

Attached: Himejima vs Inosuke.png (764x1200, 391K)

I doubt it. Here's my argument: he hasn't been used to his full potential jet.

Attached: 1567303178577.webm (1600x900, 2.24M)

literally the only answer why Muzan isn't dying this arc. He needs to conquer the sun before Tanjiro can beat his ass

How many limbs will Tokitou have after this fight?

Easy solution to that.

>Fortress collapses
>Sun is rising
>Muzan survives it
>Tanjiro kills him immediately afterwards
End.

If he is a good boy, grandpa will let him have 4.

Still more than Shinobu

Inosuke's only 15 and already a madman, just imagine how strong he'll be later. All the current pillars are shit compared to the new generation.

Attached: pig smile.png (263x321, 94K)

Genya is the least likely to die. Tokitou is fucked, Himejima may make it out, Sanemi will live and Genya is powered up.

No one is in shape to fight muzan. We already know he's cooking up a plan and none of the players are in shape to fight another koku tier diemon

That's exactly what that post said.

Himejima and Tokitou became Pillars just two months after becoming Demon Slayers. The new generation is already failing

He only needs one

>Kokushibou
As of right now Grandpa will kill them all.
With his amount of Muzan's blood they won’t kill him, period.
Akaza regrew his head and died only because he chose to.
Douma choked on 37 kilos worth of fine-tuned Fuck You.
Even if Genya goes full DMC and makes a molded swiss cheese out of Grandpa he will just regenerate.

Attached: 1567659544845.png (560x468, 88K)

Koku isn't making it out of this arc, the little successor boy said so.

>the little successor boy said so.
>Welcome to the real world boy, now bend over.

Attached: 1567147081313.png (902x929, 1.03M)

>Koku isn't making it out of this arc
So he will die without ever meeting Tanjirou?

I think at bare minimum Genya is going to survive, he's part of the main 5 new generation, and still hasn't really done anything but job.

Yea Forums after the anime aired

>Genya is going to survive
As a demon, yes

>doubting Kiriya

>Aoi
I agree about Naho, but Aoi is still a hunter that went through the training. She could suplex any normal person. I know it's not really canon, but in the light novel she threatens to break a guy's arm if he doesn't back off.

Honestly Uzui is really strong. It's just UM6 required you to plug in a second controller so it was broken. Uzui would probably have an easier time fighting UM5.

That's just because they were short of staff.

Attached: 1567161822558.png (336x284, 89K)

Problem is, they don’t deal enough damage.
Genya’s demon bullits is a good start.
If he grows out a grenade launcher or a flame thrower they might have a chance.
They need something to stop Kokushibou's regeneration.
The only route I see right now is Yushiro coming to help with some juicy anti demon serum.
Or Grandpa will flex hard.

Attached: 1567659174909.png (220x200, 24K)

Gaps remain if no capable personel is found you piglet, Kyoujuro hasn't replaced still.

There's just no more LM to fight and finding 50 demons will take a long time

Imagining this little potato with no legs breaks my heart.

Did Tokitou lose one leg or both of them?

If she'd want to be in a whorehouse situation and pretend to be a hooker she'd agree to the mission herself, but Uzui kidnapped them without their consent and without telling them where they're going. Probably because he knew they wouldn't agree. Secondly, Aoi may be able to preform a defensive movement on one guy but if she did that in the whorehouse to a customer, she'd get attacked by several guards and incapacitated. If she didn't get raped then, in the best case scenario she'd be thrown out of the red light district and the mission failed. But that wouldn't happen, all red light districts have strong security guards and men who work there fulltime and she is not strong enough to resist more than one guy. She'd be mobbed and gangraped or beaten up if she physically resisted a customer.

>telling the truth is shitposting
Sadly he's a cuck.

one

>doubting Grandpa

Attached: 1567147081492.png (408x338, 161K)

Which breath would be the best for the bedroom?

Attached: v10.png (764x1200, 247K)

We get to see the pig pillar in this lifetime.

Breath of Love to make your woman cum
Breath of Rock to stay hard
Breath of Water to lube up
Breath of Snake for foreplay

Not Breath of Lightning.

Angry mom is the scariest.

Dance of the fire god. Tanjiro would have more than 5 siblings if his dad weren't sick.

>Attacking erogenous zones with pin-point accuracy.
Yes Breath of Lightning.

How strong is Zenitsu? Also, are you a sunbro or a moonbro?

That’s plant mode.
Thunder is just fast.

Stronger than Giyuu

Croissantbro here.

>Imagine having to fuck a demon to death with your other "Nichirin blade"

Rape pillar when.

Espionage red light district has a lot of demon influx looking for women so if one is causing lots of women disappearances he'll be informed by his wives, also he probably is getting information on non demon stuff? Idk

>How strong is Zenitsu?
Could take all Lightning forms to the face and still find time to pull a tech that killed a nerfed Upper Moon, he is not weak, but it can't be really said how strong he is, he can't measure up to Tanjiro anymore that at least is certain after all the power-ups Tanjiro got recently.

I just want more nezuko doujins

>Thunder is just fast.
Thunder by nature is accurate, if Zenitsu was "just fast" he would never end his fights in clean decapitation.

How based is Himejima

Attached: 9iuu.png (309x473, 267K)

Attached: 89432.png (864x2388, 1.43M)

We were talking about Breath of Lightning.
It doesn’t provide an insight on critical points of an enemy.
Him landing a clean hit is simply a demonstration of personal skill.

imagine the smell

Attached: 1557031821975.jpg (685x1024, 170K)

He can fight toe to toe with Upper Moon one while saving wind pillar from inminent death, he's THAT based.

SUYA SUYA SUYA

Is Himejima the strongest pillar?

They had lower standards back then.
ded
We ceirtanly do pigbro. He is already superior to many pillars.

Attached: king.png (439x382, 139K)

>toe to toe
Grandpa is still flexing.

I want Kanao to do this to me

Attached: 69763978_p1_.jpg (1280x1760, 202K)

>They had lower standards back then.
Inosuke still hasn't been kicked out due underachieving, so I think the standards haven't changed.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

delete pls

Attached: IMG_1122.jpg (210x210, 22K)

why did noone in the whorehouse question why Daki was so strong?

and get done away with? Daki was the most famous Oiran around, she could do anything she pleased.

Well I get that, it's more about HOW strong she was. Like, she smacked Zenitsu across the hallway and through a wall panel

What will be Himejima's near death flashback about?

Attached: d0e400d7c2e3a1b767f2e37f0740696c.jpg (563x369, 25K)

Daki was surrounded by rumors about how she was older than she seemed, people noticed she was not normal, but anyone who spoke up died, like the current master of her house.

He only stays there for as long as it suits him, he can only kick himself out when he feels they're not worth his time anymore. They tolerate his willful behavior because he's a chad asset to their shit organisation.

Attached: stabbed through the chest and still ok.png (807x381, 256K)

it'll be him and genya playing catch

The moon will block out the sun

Attached: EBS_UENVUAArdrE.jpg (595x842, 117K)

Godly taste

Attached: ECvnZBbUEAIcv6N.jpg (1400x1900, 504K)

>They tolerate his willful behavior because he's a chad asset
Yeah he makes a great meat shield, all the times he got his ass kicked was really beneficial for other hunters to finish the fight.

>go through special training, can survive a week in a place full of demons
>somehow she will be weaker than a bunch of ordinary guys, even though it's been shown other hunters are way stronger than normal people
I know she's too scared to go on missions but she's not weak, user.

Smart people don't ask questions.

Does Sanemi know his brother is rock's pupil? If he really wanted Genya to stop being demon hunter he could have told rock to persuade him leave the corps.

himejima and genya shenanigans

Attached: ECF-d6LVUAAyPJV.jpg (724x1024, 178K)

how Genya and him met or the progress of their training days hopefully

Attached: ECAl_kFU4AAUl0p.jpg (631x900, 97K)

Because he knows pic related is peak performance and his limp dicked, faggot ass can't satisfy them like NTR-kun.

Attached: 65114.jpg (1280x720, 148K)

He can be used in different ways, not just the sun plot. Heck, you can even moralize him. He has a daughter and wife who are human, that said he was questioning Kagaya's morals and sanity for sacrificing his wife and daughters just so he can have his revenge on him. That alone is something that I'm pretty convinced could be expanded on and apart from his physical cruelty he doesn't seem that immoral. The manga likes to depict sappy backstories and Muzan might turn out more romanticized than you'd expect.

>Show more of him and Kagaya
>See more of his relationship with Genya
>The final thing he sees is Sayo who is now older (It'll be a vision type thing)
Sayo will visit his grave after the battle and finally apologize as well.

this isn't the last arc, r-right?

Attached: 1492914716705.png (330x236, 140K)

Nezuko scene is the perfect endpoint for season 2

This is the last arc for Himejima

So was this a good anime adaptation? I'm debating starting the manga from the first chapter

Stop with these fantasies. She's strong enough to incapacitate one or two "ordinary guys" but the guards in red light districts aren't ordinary guys and there's many of them. And you completely ignored the fact she'd get kicked out if she attacked a customer and resisted her job. All that said, Uzui kidnapped her against her will and was also about to sell her into prostitution against her will, so how she'd manage it doesn't change those facts.

A special chapter of their daily life would be good. With lots of potatoes.

What's with Japan and oiran/geisha? One Piece also has a chara as a top tier oiran.

I never understand the difference between geisha and oiran? Seems like geisha is more popular in literature though?

Yeah thanks anons, I went back and read chapter 74 and somehow completely forgot about the flashback that explains the whole ordeal. I think I'm very tired.

I doubt Wani will end it with
>and almost everyone dies of mark AIDS lmao

stop right there user. ophelia and kanao will not do that.

Attached: IMG_9588.jpg (1156x931, 187K)

Attached: 1567303433811.webm (1600x900, 1.14M)

That's right, keep coping.

Attached: chadboar.jpg (377x473, 75K)

Not the user you were explaining your fantasies to, but.
Your boner is showing.
Go jerk off.

Attached: 1567440884856.jpg (273x304, 18K)

stop assuming Uzui was going to do one thing or another, he quite literally states Aoi would be useless, who knows how different his plans would have been if it was just Aoi.

That too. But the real reason is he's a closet homo and wants to get closer to other guys seemen through the only method that'd seem non gay - through his wives cunny. It's only the beginning of his character development.

Attached: gay.jpg (937x817, 325K)

I wonder who will voice Aoi

Attached: IMG_1169.jpg (1200x781, 231K)

How is the BD sales doing? Is there any place to see the number?

I want this bad

>twintails, vaguely tsundere

It's a god damn crime she's a two bit nobody in the series.

I think I read on here that second BD sold 10k

There's is no assuming you fanfic writing faggot. He literally needed a girl to infiltrate a whorehouse. He was going to sell her into a whorehouse, period. He sold the replacements just as was intended. He even refused to ask for Shinobu's permission or tell the girls what he indends with them, was phisically kidnapping them with them screaming, crying for help and resisting, so cease your faggotry and deal with the facts bitch.
>boner
I don't have a dick, I'm a maiden. Please continue to have no argument.

Attached: 153.png (896x484, 353K)

>vaguely tsundere
Aoi is a straightforward person with a weak side.
Not a tsun-tsun type.

Attached: 1567349332844.jpg (1024x942, 133K)

>I'm a maiden
Shit this explains everything.
Shove your rapefetish into the itching hole and fuck off.

Attached: 1547242911045.png (404x318, 80K)

>I don't have a dick, I'm a maiden.
That explains everything.

>I don't have a dick, I'm a maiden. Please continue to have no argument.
your axe wound doesn't count

Sound's like he's "gay pride parade fisting in front of children" flamboyant.

Why would ever prostitute your own wives
He's not even getting paid for it

To kill demons

>It's a fujo
Kek

>He's not even getting paid for it
All Pillars get paid a shit load of money to do their jobs.

Will Ufotable survive until then?

They have unlimited chink bucks.
Easily.

>still no argument
Continue coping.
Projecting this hard, huh tranny?

Attached: facts.png (566x606, 312K)

>but the guards in red light districts aren't ordinary guys
Says who?
>you completely ignored the fact she'd get kicked out
Don't get me wrong, I think Aoi would have failed the mission. But my point is that she's not a frail little girl and would be able to fight back against ordinary people if need be.
I'm also not arguing against the fact that Aoi was in a lot of danger. If she did whore herself out she would choose to do it for the mission; that was the kind of situation she was in. I think Uzui would have been okay with that because his only goal was to help his wives and take down the demon.
RLD was dark as fuck, with a lot of fucked up implications. Just another example of the author giving levity to the dark themes of life.

Wasn't most of the tax fraud news tabloid shit? I surely haven't heard anything since

Ok, I accept that. Only this doesn't exclude the danger of her being exploited sexually and I doubt she's choose to sleep with guys. She can get incapacitated through a hit on the head from behind, there's many methods and all of her resisting would have ruined the gig. She'd probably be put into that situation and if she somehow managed to get out of it, she'd still be sexually harrased and traumatised thanks to the God of Cucks and his whore wives.

Where's the man on man fantasy that would make me a fujo? Learn the meaning of the word or kys.

>she'd get attacked by several guards and incapacitated
>she'd be thrown out of the red light district
>But that wouldn't happen, all red light districts have strong security guards
>men who work there fulltime and she is not strong enough to resist more than one guy
>She'd be mobbed and gangraped
>the guards in red light districts aren't ordinary guys
>and there's many of them
Is this enough?
Honestly its way too obvious.
You are wetting your fucking chair.
Just wank it off or something.

Attached: 1567681560599.jpg (625x460, 39K)

Since when did Yea Forums have females?

Your coping mechanism is astonishing, all I see is complete rejection to deal with facts and subversion of the issue.

>I don't have a dick, I'm a maiden.
You know the rules

I-I know. H-here. Now you show me yours.

Attached: penis or gtfo.jpg (600x375, 23K)

Here you go.

Attached: pene-testudo.jpg (407x305, 20K)

But can you really say Uzui was in the wrong? Demon hunters risk their lives every mission and end up losing limbs (rip Tokitou) and permanently deformed (those guys on spider mountain) so is it really out of line to expect soldiers to use their bodies in sex if need be? Even Ubuyashiki's kids chose to die with their parents in that explosion. That's hardcore. I don't like seeing people sacrifice themselves in this way but it makes sense when you're trying to destroy literal evil in the world in the hopes of ending that suffering for other people.
If Aoi did go through with the act it would be because she really wants to help and also out of guilt because she never fights. "Why should I be exempt from sacrifice" is something she might think.
And I don't blame you for not liking Uzui. I don't really love him either, but I understand where he's coming from. Only retarded thing I have a problem with is that the little potato girl was obviously not a hunter and he was so mean to her. But that was just for absurd comic relief which is important to keep in mind for this series.

Attached: 1567189820728.gif (498x237, 1.62M)

>user's dick so cute.

Whoa, you're reaching a new level here.

Attached: gold.png (1597x1600, 532K)

I see you're ready for the RLD animated version.

Attached: penetration operation.jpg (186x119, 14K)

this.
There's gonna be a plot twist about how Muzan was acting under someone else or there's more of them.

Shounen is built to be milked to death

Uh, what's wrong with what I said? I'm giving a sincere response here.

Attached: 1566800073730.png (214x204, 51K)

Unless Koku offs 2+ pillars.

Nothing wrong, it's just supreme bait fueled by the power of bullshit.

That doesn't really sound like an argument.

Attached: 1567630020663.png (417x287, 93K)

We've been always female. In fact, everyone here but you is a little girl.

Attached: everyone_but_you_is_a_girl.png (958x911, 922K)

Attached: 1566989178854.png (636x699, 466K)

Attached: 1567589236385.jpg (1088x945, 187K)

Please stop spreading lies, Tomioka is really liked by everyone.

Attached: EDtqYNeVAAAG96m.jpg (642x470, 75K)

Attached: EDs6dDhVAAANdFT.jpg:orig.jpg (1500x1974, 329K)

Sure, Giyuu

Attached: 69408027_451867282074158_6054086407524188160_n.jpg (960x646, 195K)

Attached: 1558006595322.jpg (390x232, 51K)

Left or right?

Attached: 69669445_452485872012299_3831815919928082432_n.jpg (960x590, 53K)

The arguments are in the manga, stop baiting you cheeky cunt. She refused herself to go along on the mission and was screaming for help, they kept calling him a pervert because they suspected it was something of that kind. Cease the fanfic already.

Tomioka is a good boi

Attached: IMG_1162.png (855x520, 596K)

He is so fat.

Attached: EDrtnx1VUAALFNP.jpg (1200x952, 63K)

Attached: 69970166_409374729776189_4343731839282708480_o.jpg (1080x747, 238K)

Attached: 70278675_2294475597517313_4444893630661918720_o.jpg (1160x1465, 255K)

Chapter scans when?

Are you okay? I'm not saying that she wasn't refusing to go or that Tanjirou didn't save her. Just that if she was forced to go I could see her going through with it because she wanted to help people. Obviously that didn't happen. I'm glad that didn't happen. Because she would have certainly failed the mission and the Tang gang were the only ones who could defeat the demon.
The original point in my post, which you completely ignored, is that Uzui isn't necessarily morally wrong for doing what he did. He has a tough job and is willing to sacrifice himself and others for it. No hate.

Attached: why you mad tho.png (238x404, 54K)

Gook scan in a few hours
Translation thread on Sunday night.

Why the fuck does Kimetsu have so many reaction images?

Cute Makomo

Attached: IMG_1118.png (900x647, 547K)

So Demon jutsu names:

Rui- Very Sharp Blood Threads!
Lower Moon 1: Go To Sleep!
Douma- Ice Thing!
Akaza- Karate Chop!

Kokushibou- Breath of the Moon 99th form, Some Retarded Phrase: Completely Unrelated To The Attack

Why?

It's a reaction image goldmine.

Attached: 1567656582389.jpg (143x294, 23K)

t. brothel girl

I honestly think that Koku will do something that'll make Ubayashiki jr. change his plans and redirect everyone to Koku, and in the meanwhile Muzan will do something to turn the tables or escape.

Wani´s style for non action scenes lends itself to them really well.

> is that Uzui isn't necessarily morally wrong for doing what he did
He was because he was written that way, flamboyant and with a messed up sense of morals. That was the point of his character but you don't have a reading comprehension to pick up on all the scenes and lines that tell you that.
>I could see her going through with it
That's called "fanfiction".

>He was because he was written that way
That's your opinion. I also don't morally agree with what he did but I'm also not risking my life killing monsters so who am I to judge? Also Aoi signed up for this job so she agreed to risk her life as well.
>That's called "fanfiction"
We'll never know how it would have played out because it didn't happen. You don't know any better than I do. Anyway, I was only speculating just based off of what I know about her. I could also see her running away but it doesn't really matter because it didn't happen either way. There's no need to be upset about it.
Also, Tanjirou gets along great with Uzui now and he is pretty much loved by everyone. No one has a problem with what he did in the story because they know his intent was to do his fucking job. You're the only one hung-up about it.

Attached: 1567093493248.gif (600x600, 232K)

tapioca

Attached: EDtP-UXUcAoKhgI.jpg (1095x1297, 261K)

I want Shinobu to verbally abuse me while stepping on me

He is just trying to show off in front of his grandson.

So the Pillar Rankings are

1. Rock
2. Sanemi, Tomioka, Rengoku
3. Tokitou
4. Kanroji, Uzui
5. Obanai, Shinobu

Right? Just in general terms.

>wew guys tumblrfags and animeonlies will scream rape when we reach the RLD arc am i right
>post walls of rant about muh rape here
Why the fuck are you replying to the tumblrina?

>Shinobu sucking on Tapioca while Kanroji watches.

Hey, spoil this.

Shinobu isn't flat.

can't really rank Iguro tho

Attached: EDkGfrjXYAQ9Wbz.jpg (853x1024, 209K)

Rengoku drops hard without the mark.

Rengoku without the mark did almost as well as marked Tomioka against Akaza.

>I want Shinobu to verbally abuse me while stepping on me
Ew necrophilia.

I never imagined Rengoku talking like that. It's true that he had exclamation marks at the end of his sentences but I just assumed he talked loudly. Wasn't expecting it to be that emotionless.

I am still working on the "having 3 wives" part.

Attached: Ibuki_Mioda_Halfbody_Sprite_(14).png (451x560, 252K)

>Also Aoi signed up for this job so she agreed to risk her life as well
Pure Cringe - The Post.
life=/=morals and virginity
>We'll never know how it would have
We know what I said you illiterate shitposter, that Uzui kidnapped her against her will to sell her to a whorehouse. I already said "how she'd manage that situation herself is a different issue" from the issue of Uzui doing what he did and putting her there in a previous post, but your short term memory cannot keep up or your mouse doesn't have a scroll option. And yes it's immortal, every idiot can risk his life and does irl, it has nothing to do with Aoi and Naho who refused to go with Uzui because they suspected "it's something perverted". Lives of some people are often less valuable than the virtues of other people. For example: the life of a gutter whore who got dubed by 300 men and even killed many times in her life as a ninja is less valuable than a 14 year old virgin girl who never killed anybody. You obviously do not have a perception of values, is there a reason for this user-san?
>no one has a problem
Are you mixing reality now with the manga universe? Tell me, what are you on? Weed, cocaine or just pure faggotry? I mean you've been spouting cringe for 3 posts now, this is something that in my experience only homos and hoes do.

Stop replying to the tumblrina.

CHOOSE YOUR CHARACTER

Attached: EDuD8hCU8AAY89l-orig.jpg (2560x1280, 281K)

how many people will walk out alive of the UM1 fight?

Attached: 1537110792876.png (355x373, 14K)

I'll take ummmmmmmmmm kamado tanjiro
ka ma do ta n ji ro
kama do tan ji ro
ka mado tanji ro

Amado Janjirou is a cutie.

Attached: IMG_20190823_003125.jpg (724x1024, 235K)

Attached: IMG_20190821_133931.jpg (724x1024, 228K)

You know what bothers me? After all the brawls, stabbings, shankings, slashings and whatnot, Nezuko's kimono remains in good condition.

is it ok to hit a woman if she has superhuman powers?

It's okay to hit anyone if they're a cunt, support offensive equality.

It's ok to hit a woman if she does something that would get a man punched.

It's not okay to hit anyone, ever.

is it okay to hit Muzan?

Until he turns Nezuko back, yes.

Attached: 1563818515173.png (150x172, 33K)

The fucking first 60 chapters of the manga go at lightning speed. Wani had the pace going stupid fast for fear of cancellation before getting to the good shit. The anime feels at a fine, approaching slow pace, fucking chill, the pace is good

Thats a cursed boar
what chapter?

Attached: 11.png (112x110, 15K)

Oiran and geisha were the peak celebs of their day. Also they were aesthetic af. It gives the opportunity to draw fancy clothes and beautiful women

Oiran were high ranking courtesans, trained in literature, music etc as well as doing lewd things. Geisha were primarily entertainers, musicians and dancers, sometimes they took/were forced to take lovers (this doesn't happen anymore tho)

Attached: geisha vs oiran.jpg (439x669, 50K)

To be fair the pacing can feel a bit slow but acceptable except episode 13.

Look like nips also think ep 22 was too slow. It dipped below 90% again.

She's right tho. Uzui is either an asshole or kinda stupid (or desperate)

Deep down I also want to see AU with bittersweet end where they die from mark aid.
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?illust_id=76297171&mode=medium

Attached: illust_76297171_20190906_132926.jpg (1000x1400, 707K)

Cuz they are (or were) hardcore ninjas, willing to do anything for the sake of the mission
Remember Uzui told them to value their own lives and they were like "wtf does that mean"

Where's my bro Monjiro?

I honstly cna't blame ufo for going slow with that episode, the pillars are popular so at least showcase them a bit considering most of them won't appear again.

translate pls, and then delet

>ep 22 was too slow
Really? It didn't seem like that to me. I still wanted more when it ended but I've been looking forward to the pillars so much I want to stay here for a bit. It's also more likely we'll get extra material with them which would be nice.
Only thing I could complain about was it was a little stiff. There seemed to be a lot of stills and whatnot.

>Kanao
>I was...
>happy...
>to meet you
>thank you...
>good...
>by...

>Tanjirou...

I dislike the use of the word "slow" when it is supposed to be build up.

Manga backlog is still going retardedly strong, so no problems there.

>AU
I want it in the canon manga. The set up is there and it wouldn't be out of line to happen.

They're Shinobi, they were trained for it, and he's no so insecure that he'd feel threatened by them doing their job and seducing other men.

They interacting during the training as well.

Attached: IMG_1040.png (600x581, 336K)

Attached: illust_76317637_20190818_092125.jpg (2031x1561, 278K)

NO
I DONT WANT THAT

Attached: 1547443828803.png (300x325, 84K)

I hope we get to see Gentaro at the fight with Koku

Attached: illust_76547649_20190831_171024.jpg (1460x2048, 832K)

it's out
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1876411

i thought it was just his foot. wani why

Attached: jesus.png (505x462, 214K)

>close to ending

it's close to the timeskip

>manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1876411

So it’s both his Left foot and Left arm?

must be tough being Muichirou

Rip Mist pillar

looks like it's his right foot, the last page seems to show his left leg intact

should I make a new thread to dump the chapter?

How does that even work?

Attached: 73102926def474776d7b71cc45a909ad.jpg (747x1080, 369K)

Last page also shows Tokito being sliced in half, he is dead unless UM1 wins the fight and forces his blood on Tokito to turn him into demon.

Yes.

I don't think he's being sliced in half, it looks like Koku's blow is just going over him to try and block the bullets

Yeah, until next week them.

No he's just blocking the bullets

Let’s pray for Kokushibo good health.

hopefully he dies not and kills every pillar here if not wani is a hack

Some bullets hit Tokito, he is,out of the fight now, also Sanemi probably is out too.

What kind of bullet? There's a chance it not kill koku

Attached: 19-TIM╜╪═╝20190906153431.jpg (553x825, 225K)

Wait am I blind or did Koku use the 14th form of breath of moon there?

I like that everyone else can tap into the see through world.

biggest piece of shit I wasted 7 episodes on

he's so chad he doesn't need to see, to see

I think see through world is more of super senses. So they don't really "see" but due to increased in all the senses they have super vision.

that doesn't look like it did much damage on koku desu

Muichirou more likely to die from it than Koku to be honest

holy fuck ugly bastard fags are moving to inhuman territory

>get fucked by a rosary bead
Himejima you absolute madlad

Doesn't even look like it hit his neck, and I think his arm is back already or it is in the previous panels.

it's 3 pages ago...

Attached: 16-TIM╜╪═╝20190906153359.jpg (544x819, 224K)

Yeah, that's what I was talking about, user. It looks like he still has a stump on the last page.

>flatty fujo trying to self-insert into shinobu by removing her tiddies

where is kentaro?

I loved that second page

By the way, grandpa's been using it since the beginning of the battle. So I guess Himejima is now on par with him, if we ignore the regen stuff and all.

Attached: A1 (1).png (959x1400, 1.84M)

Why aren't you calling the wives cucks for letting the guy be literally married to two other women at the same time you double standard fucking bastard

A man can impregnate multiple wombs, so there's no problem in a guy having multiple wives (it's only a problem for society).

>They finally get Koku's head
>It regrows instantly
Will Wani do it?

Butterfly girl looks badass with that bandana covering her eyes. If she does go blind eventually I hope she starts wearing one like that.

If Upper Moon 1 is so strong, why didn't Muzan make his own Moons from other Demon Slayers? Seems like mixing Demon Slayers Breaths and Demon blood makes someone OP, the Demon Slayers wouldn't stand a chance against a large group and would be wiped out.

Also, if Wisteria is so effective against Demons, why aren't they planted everywhere and why aren't people drinking Wisteria every day to ward off Demons from eating them?

Attached: 1567046673689.jpg (720x700, 59K)

I'm almost sure she'll do it. Even Akaza could pull that off, and Douma just didn't do it because he didn't care enough. It'd be really weird if the Upper Moon who mastered literally everything (breaths, blood arts and see through world) couldn't do it.

Because wisteria doesn't grow the whole year.
Also koku was receptive, most demon slayers would just sudoku.

We already have the idea that Koku was one of the breath of sun users so those panels helped confirm that idea. What I like is other non breath of sun related character can use it as well. Of course Tanjirou, the mc, is still special in a way cause he's the closest to achieving the sun breath. But everyone else too have a chance to reach that too. Kinda confirm what sunbro had stated to Sumeyoshi.

Almost all the UMs have been trying to convince the pillars to become demons. These little fucks just hate demons too much to turn coat.

>If she does go blind eventually
one of her eyes already went blind now

Attached: IMG_0647.jpg (1696x1333, 837K)

Most people think that demons don’t exist, the only trained warriors Muzan had is Kokushibo and Akaza, he probably doesn’t like Demon Slayers, it was Kokushibo who turned Kaigaku into demon and wants to make Tokito into demon.

Don't 99.999% of people who become infected instantly lose their mind and start attacking people? It's not like if Muzan scratched them that they'd have much of a choice. The only reason the UM's haven't turned them into Demons is because only Muzan and apparently the Demon girl who heals people has that ability.

Most demon slayers have massive hate boner for Muzan so I doubt he wants to recruit too much of them

It's not completely blind but I also want to see eye patch Kanao, eye patch that looks similar to Ophelia's.

Attached: Ophelia_phamrsolone.png (302x598, 93K)

>instantly lose their mind and start attacking people?
They tend to come back to their senses after a while, that's when demon slayers would probably suicide.
You need someone as pathetic as kaigaku to buy it.

I think it's pretty obvious by now that strong people eventually regain their consciousness and even get their memories back. It'd be perfect reasonable for Muzan not to want another Tamayo giving him headaches. Imagine, for instance, if Himejima and the others were demons by now. Grandpa would be dead.

You forgot how Gyu, Daki and Kaigaku turned into demon?

I wonder if Koku somehow was able to extract only Muzan's blood from him in order to turn Keigaku into a demon or simply drinking Koku's blood is enough. If you only need to drink his blood, what should we expect of Genya after this battle?

Kokushibou was so afraid of dying, so afraid of being forgotten or having his techniques forgotten that he decided to bend the knee to Muzan. That's a cowardly bitch move

Most demon hunters are anti demon enough to kill themselves, probably by saying Muzans name.

Honestly, if you could become immortal with the only drawbakc being you need to drink human blood, not even needing to kill them, it's not super bad.
I'm not countring the sun because it's a non issue.

I think all demons have Muzan's cell with their blood but the difference is the um have more Muzan's cell. Genya's main ability is to be able to tolerate the full demon transformation but Koku's flesh might be too much

ok koku

It sort of is, seeing as you hamper your activity time by an exact margain, it's not like for humans that you can be active at any time, but you have to sleep, no it's that you're physically incapable of going out during the day, that's a huge blow if you want to assert dominance over humans.

Nowadays, you could probably finance some kind of power armor to cover your whole body with no risk of burning.

I don't want to assert dominance over humans, I just want to keep my techniques and eat some cute girls.

Wani why?

FUCK
KIDS

She relish in your suffering

Cute and canon

demon toki y/n

Attached: MUMUMUMUMUMU.png (100x103, 26K)

Everybody was expecting that Sanemi and Himejima to die fighting UM1 and Genya and Muichiro to survive, this was reversal of expectations.

She is a reptilian after all.

He's done for if he doesn't drink grandpa's juices.

>grandpa will die in your lifetime
I can't take this bros

probably, but i can see another final hit, maybe by Genya, terminate him

she enjoys amputation, like george lucas

he will be done if the kill Muzan too

They have the human medicine now, did you forget? If it wasn't for the loss of consciousness right after turning into a demon, it'd actually be a pretty smart move to simply accept the offers to become a demon.

>That coordinated kamikaze assault
Beautiful. Rip everyone besides Genya tho

>people havent watched Rurouni Kenshin
And thats how you know Yea Forums is underaged

Attached: Other45.jpg (341x359, 30K)

Posters here demand sauce on fucking YYH. That's how bad things are.

what Yea Forums bump limit?

Don't forget Himejima. He'll die due to the mark, but he'll stay alive until this battle is over for sure, the guy's a beast.

How to achieve Gyuutaro physique?

Someone dump it in a new thread already so I can drop the TL and go to bed

BASED

Get syphilis and stop eating?

Based Sabitou solved the Demon Slayers problem for years.

500 posts

>He even refused to ask for Shinobu's permission or tell the girls what he indends with them, was phisically kidnapping them with them screaming, crying for help and resisting
Based

Attached: 1567362722198.jpg (625x680, 61K)

>He's not even getting paid for it
He got money for selling the boy trio into prostitution, he comments that he couldn't even get Zenitsu sold for cheap.

Attached: 1500939740494.jpg (1000x676, 144K)

>He was going to sell her into a whorehouse, period
>was phisically kidnapping them with them screaming, crying for help and resisting,
absolutely based and cunnypilled desu