GOHAN IS A FAG, GOD I HATE MY FUCKING FAGGOT SON

youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE

Attached: goku-dragon-ball-230479.jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-04/updated-law-and-disorder-mignogna-counsel-files-rescinds-affidavits-in-3-days/.150613
youtu.be/9GCRVqW-I3E
jumpsokuhou.com/archives/53755822.html
na2ka4.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-13055.html
archive.is/ZL2Us
comicbook.com/anime/2019/09/04/dragon-ball-voice-actor-chris-sabat-statement-casting-allegation/
youtube.com/watch?v=nLmsVBgZiak&list=PLatVUJ3TMsQ4_MLq5pssmu00d9fx_Q5TD&index=3
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lol

Attached: 1565651524348.png (675x124, 15K)

What's this?

funi digging themselves a deeper grave

sometimes you remember why we're not living on the moon right now

I went to this at a con, i was fucking pissed cause we were only there so that we could guarentee seats for the following panel that was way better cause it always fills up, the fucking thing is ltierally just them playing very mild ecchi scenes from shows they own and basically telling you to go buy it from a dealer room

The fucking thing went overtime and cut into the schedules time of the next panel causing them to have to start late and end before they finish what they had prepared.

oh btw vic basically lost the case
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-04/updated-law-and-disorder-mignogna-counsel-files-rescinds-affidavits-in-3-days/.150613

Who cares about voice actor drama, it's literally the exact same thing as celebrity news.

Based
I was rooting against him for the entire time. Glad it paid off.

Where's the part that says he lost the case? All I see is a summary of what happened and that the law firm is his only hope of salvaging his career

Please, don't participate in cancel culture. You're hurting innocent people.

>Anime News Network

Attached: bully.png (555x632, 248K)

>Please, don't participate in cancel culture. You're hurting innocent people.

I just never liked Vic and I'm not even a burger. His fanbase is fucking annoying, so he deserved it.

youtu.be/9GCRVqW-I3E

>His fanbase is fucking annoying, so he deserved it
Wat

>he deserved it because his fans are cringy
you don't have to like him, but at the same time don't get wish for innocent people to get punished. Innocent until proven guilty

>His fanbase is fucking annoying, so he deserved it.
so because his fans suck he deserves to lose his livelihood?

>rescinding sworn testimony
Won't that basically make their testimony ineligible due to being proven an unreliable witness?

OOOOH GOHAN

I THOUGHT FUNIMATION WAS CANCELLED? OH NONO NONONONONONONO WHAT HAPPENED SPICBROS? VIC IS MY FAVOURITE VA HOW WILL I LIVE

No.

Vic's lawyer basically did the law equevelent of a typo so he resubmitted it and ANN is hounding on it and escalating it because they're Funimation's mouthpiece

Literally, anyone actually following the situation could tell it was gonna end like this, people just got so caught up in the moment cause their lawyer kept leaking shit online and a bunch of drama parasites ate up any and all opportunities to milk money out of the situation while pretending to care.

If you want to grasp at straws like that go ahead, his case is fucked now and they are basically doing a death cry trying to act like cause funimation releases pervy shit they cant criticize alledged sexual harrassment. Even the fucking leaks of the dbz outtakes arent even anywhere near as bad as previous official outtakes released. Hell it doesn't even compare to ghost stories outright dub which vic was in granted that was adv not funi.

Falsifying Affidavits is a pretty big typo to be fair

why do people get so heated over this case. it seems that people are only on the extremes of each side

the case is clearly still on, and it's going before a judge this friday, so tomorrow.

on the contrary, the defense's legal teams are shitting their pants and continuing to have retard-levels of self-awareness by their obvious and repeated attempts of goalpost shifting. Monica/Ron's lawyer has gone full psychotic to the point that, if the case were to be dropped, it would be against the defendants for how fucking stupid their lawyers are. This dude is outright claiming that vic's lawyer is being a criminal, and because he knows he can't win the case, is moving the goal-posts from focusing on the the actual case, the actual evidence, the actual testimonies, and the actual people involved, to instead trying to focus on clerical errors as proof-in-his-mind of deliberate criminal activity by vic's lawyer, claiming vic's lawyer is trying to commit fraud or some shit. The dude even doxxed the people who gave testimonies to vic's lawyer, and laid out like 3 pages of his complaints dedicated solely to cyber-stalking vic's lawyers and everyone who gave affadavits to him while also being a retard who doesn't know how to use twitter.

the deal-sealing evidence that was amended that is damning to the defense of monica and ron was submitted on time, ergo no problems. They were incorrectly notarized however, so they were resubmitted a couple days later with the corrections made. No new information was included. The defense's psycho retard lawyer is acting like it's the end of the world and is trying to make a big deal about the 2 days "late" submission over a dumb clerical error by going full-retard and claiming vic's lawyer is somehow a LITERAL criminal, no-doubt with same mongolism mindset as the defendants had claimed vic was a LITERAL criminal.

You're a dumb cocksucker.

I think people stopped giving a shit about vic after the first 24 hours and just care more about being right at this point outside of a few sycophantic fans of his that have always been weirdly loyal.

Alot of drama channels have been milking it so I think its just an extension of their bullshit, cause I got a couple of friends really obsessed with this shit and they actively refuse to ever even touch a dub nor buy anime physically, but they follow some kiwi farm's lite youtubers that milk the situation and I think thats the only fucking reason they care.

i agree user

because it's 'normies' vs 'twitter outrage culture', except taken into the court of law, so it's comedic because normies actually have jobs and work for the government and at lawfirms, so 'twitter outrage culture' is obviously going to lose, and that feels good for a lot of people who think idiots on twitter need to shut the fuck up and stop getting so fucking mad about shit that doesn't matter, and to stop using twitter and a social-justice outlet, and to stop pretending their social-justice actually matters more than real life law-and-order justice.

>His fanbase is fucking annoying
This honestly has been the root cause of my annoyance with this whole shit, its not that Vic is some literal fucking rapist, I just want his retard dicksucking fans to stop acting like anyone gives a fuck about every small detail surrounding him and how the man is a saint cause he cried in a convention panel.

hi CrowLia

>no big deal
>tons of Japanese outlets reporting on it and upset Goku is being assosciated with homosexuality
>thousands of posts on 2ch about it

Sure, Zac. Whatever you say

Gohan and Chichi canonically made Goten though.

Attached: Gohan holding his son.jpg (1000x1000, 94K)

Wait are there? Give me the sources please

Even for Yea Forums, this is an incredibly rose-tinted view of how the world works let alone this situation.

You arent some valiant crusader standing side by side with pillars of our society you fucking sperglord, your some chode on the internet that watched a couple of youtube videos that milk this situation for every penny it's worth.

This is why you retards keep losing, you keep thinking so highly of yourselves for doing the barest basics act of existing and thinking that everyone that call you a retard is standing on the side of depravity and evil just cause we think your annoying as shit for virtue-signaling over a guy you never met and done nothing to help other than write comments on some message board that wont benefit him at all. Your the equivilent of people that consider themselves freedom fighters cause they posted a conspiracy theory someone else made on their facebook.

Fuck off kiwifarms fags no one knows who these retards are cause your the only ones paying attention to this shit so religiously. Go back to your shithole site already.

your lack of self-awareness puts on you the team of "retards who lack self-awareness".

They just couldn't get it notarized properly
None of those affidavits had much to do with Vic's argument, they were tearing down the defense.

>no one knows who 2ch is

Yikes. Either this thread is crossboard central or Yea Forums really has gone downhill

they're still admissible even without notary.

What a dumpster fire of a thread, these threads should be shut down especially if moot was here to see this.

You know full well im talking about whoever zac is you diseased troglodyte

I think the people on the side of evil are trying to get an innocent man destroyed because they don't like his religion

jumpsokuhou.com/archives/53755822.html
na2ka4.blog.fc2.com/blog-entry-13055.html
archive.is/ZL2Us

Just to name a few

I haven’t kept up with this recently but ANN from the link above are “claiming” that Vic has lost his case? And defendants are claiming Vic’s lawyer is a criminal?

BASED

No, they're just being dumb

>my harassment and unwanted sexual propositions are okay because the company dubs ecchi anime
what a dumb claim

did a quick run through and it didn't seem like ANN was actually claiming vic lost the case. The user who posted it was just retarded.

ANN does appear to have a pro-kickvic opinion painting the whole article though.

I would say, from a neutral point of view, that after viewing the videorecorded depositions of Vic, Monica, and Ron, Vic is obviously the "good guy" while the defendants are obviously the "bad guys". I wager the only people who would still insist to be against vic are people who haven't seen the depositions, or have and are mentally challenged twitter trannies in the same brainlet hivemind capacity as Ron Toye.

ron toye is the most embarassingly stupid person I've ever seen, even if only in video.

>bviously the "bad guys". I wager the only people who would still insist to be against vic are people who haven't seen the depositions, or have and are mentally challenged twitter trannies in the same brainlet hivemind capacity as Ron Toye.

Ron beat his both ex-wives and threatened to kill their dogs and the judge who ruled against him, so yeah, valid take

>animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2019-09-04/updated-law-and-disorder-mignogna-counsel-files-rescinds-affidavits-in-3-days/.150613

No he hasn't faggot, it's being rescind because there's new allegations

comicbook.com/anime/2019/09/04/dragon-ball-voice-actor-chris-sabat-statement-casting-allegation/

Neither of those have anything to do with Vic being defamed. "But they're the real predators!" is not a legitimate defense when there's no proof. I don't understand how everyone claims Vic's accuser's are lying because they have no proof yet suddenly Vic is in the clear for making a claim despite also having no proof. All a bunch of hearsay is quite silly

Because it's so uninteresting that the only people talking about it are either heavy in support, heavy in opposition, or heavy in "haha dubfags btfo"

I know Goku's a me talk child, but is he only capable of coming up with middle school tier insults?

Alright thanks for the rundown user I get the gist now.
>Ron best his ex-wives
Are you for real? That’s messed up as hell. How can you defend a guy like this?

Because people think Funimation will go bankrupt and Vic will get a bajillion dollars to go on the warpath suing every outlet or company that won't work with him anymore

Tl;Dr bro is right. Vic's gonna crush Funi.

I remember there being rumors about this for years and people suggesting Sabat would be next after Vic got metoo'd

>Audio is leaked with cast saying homophobic and sexist rhetoric .
B-B-But there's no evidence!

>That’s messed up as hell. How can you defend a guy like this?
people are willing to look past that to see vic lose

Ok and this proves Vic was defamed how? It does nothing but prove Funimation is a crappy place to work and the actors are jerks.

As someone put it earlier in the threadPeople are just retarded on both sides, Hate to pull horseshoe theory but yall niggers are just selling your souls to some Z-list celebrities and grasping onto every fucking small rumor as gospel.

Because Vic appears trustworthy while his accusers no longer do. The only thing Vic is claiming is that most of the allegations against him are either outright false didn't ever happen, or implying that the 'legit' stories have been monstrously transformed so far enough to be outright fallacies. The only thing Vic is claiming is "I didn't do this, and these people have defamed me". Vic is supported by testimonies of fellow co-workers and convention managers.

meanwhile the only thing "these people" have proved is that they're bad people, some who have lied in the past about big deal things, and some being mentally deranged if not outright hysterically delusional. When Vic answers allegations and questions against him, he does so straight-forward. When Monica answers, she averts her gaze and gets lost in thought and appears wholeheartedly to be omitting if not outright purposefully misrepresenting things. When Ron answers, he shrivels up like a slug covered in salt and can't seem to inhale enough oxygen to keep more than 10 neurons firing at any given moment.

Are you seriously talking to yourself right now?

What part of moving goalposts do you not get, these retards moved on from proving he was un justly fired to basically just trying to get other people fired for the same reasons.

Vic's not even the one on trial. He's the one suing Funimation, and the ball is in his court to prove he was defamed. Funimation being a bunch of scumbags with an alleged casting couch and some amusing if derogatory outtake reels doesn't prove a concerted effort to defraud and ruin him.

Imagine being this annoyed by people on the internet. Lmao.

Funimations links to this are deeper than you think.

The fuck? No.

Attached: 4F337C9E-24C8-4871-B78C-44F170ABE12C.jpg (640x294, 49K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP FAGGOT BABY FUCK PEDOPHILE FUCKER AUTISTIC SPERGING BRAINLET FUCKING DOG FUCKER BABY FUCKER NIGGER FUCKER FAGGOT FAGGOT

GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS GOD HATES FAGS!!!

THIS, the whole thing is stupid and I don't even give a shit whatsoever, hell none of this changes my opinions on the va's themselves, I still like both monica and Vic's works without controversy

>Doesn't read the article
>Huber's affidavit also brought allegations against Goku voice actor Sean Schemmel and alleged that Schemmel asked Huber to participate in a "derogatory" video titled "Vince Mangina VA pedophile video" along with Sonny Strait at Yama-Con in 2013 in Tennessee. Huber stated that he refused to participate in the video. A former Funimation employee who spoke with Anime News Network stated that they never saw the video but would not be "surprised" if it were true. They described the video as in line with Schemmel's sense of humor and stated he had made a video about another voice actor that was "deeply hurtful."

Seperate art from the artist and all that, Vic could of been a epstein rapist for all I care, he still did a damn good job in fma and has some good general performances even if he is absolutly fucking awful at any range.

Rial I legt dont recall what shes done desu outside the ghost stories girl. Which is still a funny as fuck dub even if these sperglords want to pretend like its suddenly not ok cause it dared to make homophobic/racist jokes, cause jokes are truly the same as an actual hate crime.

no one is trying to get anyone fired. There was no goalpost shifting on vic's end. The only goalpost shifting is on the funimation/monica/ron/jamie's end by literally trying to get the case thrown out over clerical errors in legal document filing and other reasons which would intentionally leave things unproven, regardless of which side the proof is in favor of. The defense /already/ knows they will lose on all actual merits of deciding who is in the right and who is in the wrong, so they're desperately trying to get the case thrown out before it gets to court.

but againt, no one is trying to get anyone fired. The funimation leaked recordings are there to prove bullshit and intentionally deceptive reasoning for why vic was fired, because the funi leaks are hypocritical to funi's stance against vic.

I just wanted a funny dub outtakes thread, why did you niggers need to keep bringing this bullshit here

Attached: 1475021780874.jpg (302x225, 9K)

I don't believe that you didn't know this would happen

Attached: 1558402764756.jpg (400x634, 50K)

I'm not the OP, but I had a slight hope that this thread would be just fun shitposting

Theres pretty much going to be no more dub outtakes cause of this dumb controversy. There was a 10/10 panel at otakon this year where Richard epcar was just playing a bunch of them, most way worse and more vulgar than the leaked dbz one, and everyone was just laughing along with it having a good time, and it was a packed fucking room too.

He probably wont be allowed to do that next year if he comes. I just hope no one goes after Crispin Freeman or some shit cause he dared made a pedophile joke in the noein outtakes.

While I could see why the funi outtake leaks affects the case, I really don't care why people are like "they ruined dragonball!" or pearl clutching about it. Considering the board mostly seems to suck off the ghost story dub.

Attached: 1545520119026.jpg (381x353, 36K)

no fun allowed now

Its just people virtue signaling, not only do they not care, in their fucking complaints about the integrity of dragonball they use worse slurs anyway

And yes Ghost Stories is a perfect example of why its dumb, that was an official release and went way farther than anything in those outtakes. I'll always remmember
"ugh, and those colors, like girl, GAAAAG"
Satsuki under her breath
"rhymes with faaag"

I like dumb hentai dumbs rather than outtakes
youtube.com/watch?v=nLmsVBgZiak&list=PLatVUJ3TMsQ4_MLq5pssmu00d9fx_Q5TD&index=3
Hearing Yukari calling someone a little faggot cocsucker is 10/10

>cancel culture is bad!
>unless someone I don't like gets cancelled!
The whole situation showed that the people invested in this garbage are all hypocrites. 8 years ago everyone would have thought Goku saying fag was funny. Now people are "outraged" so because they think it will spite funimation and all the VAs that sided against Vic.

Its fucking pathetic

Attached: 1505144887881.jpg (706x706, 166K)

Eh I don't think that will happen, come on now the only thing people are heated here is about the OTHER thing. Dub outtakes will still be a thing so just calm down a bit.

They are quite literally trying to get people fired over them and make a point that its unprofessional to even do them let alone for them to even be kind of edgy.

Yes, yes this will hurt outtakes from being made, even if we get ottakes they are gonna be boring safe bullshit like "oh haha i flubbed my line how quirky".

the outtakes actually are not really that outrageous. the outrageous part is chris sabat's 4 minute premeditated, mixed, and edited gay sex skit. There's an honest difference between going off the rails and fucking up a single line, compared to writing and producing some homosex skit edited together in such a way to be convincingly 'official'.

Retard. Do you think Vic is the only religious person who has ever worked at Funi or something?

Vic won.

Ghost Stories dub couldny be made today, user

I don't like you, you should go to jail or die

>"Do you swear to tell the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, so help you god?"
>>"i do"
>"are you religious?"
>>"TEE HEE NO I AM AGNOSTIC"

Attached: then and now, a story of Ron Toye exposure.png (760x424, 427K)

Oh just shut the fuck up you basket case, I haven't heard any of that.

I really don't know why you all think this is such a big deal because it's not

cause dragonball super is shit and it would be funny if it disappeared off american networks cause toei revoked the DB license from funimation.

>How can you defend a guy like this?
Us vs them mentality. They're willing to ignore anything their side does for as long as there's an opponent.
If Vic loses, expect them to cut ties with Toye and fuck him over as well, like what happened with that guy who killed himself that Yea Forums was shitposting about a few days ago.

It seems there's a pretty big anti-Christian sentiment going on at Funi if the big names like Sabat, Schemmel, and Rial feel free to flaunt it around. Monica insulted the religion of the woman deposing her to her face in court.

i hope your idol gets his anus obliterated in jail

>It seems there's a pretty big anti-Christian sentiment going on at Funi
Yeah that's why Caitlin Glass, a devout Christian, is currently one of their most prolific VAs AND directors.

Funimation should disappear. Bringing anime legally into the western word was a mistake bound to bring this sort of shit.
Nobody here can be professional about it. They think they're some sort of celebrities.

vic is not going to jail.

Attached: no.png (319x300, 103K)

Im guessing she got a little too in character with the religious girl from ghost stories

>what is your religion
>not Christian
>wtf why are you attacking Christians like this????