YOU SET ME UP CRUNCHYROLL

Attached: 77.png (1670x940, 1.99M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3RB7xnb80
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deca-Dence
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

k

>using crunchyroll

Never come to this site again, you worthless piece of shit.

Fuck op, post duck.

Attached: 1565381542161.gif (540x304, 2.69M)

FUCK YES, finally watched it! (streampleb)
So much to say, so much to do... why is this thread almost dead?

Keeping hearing this sound every time she completes a rotation
youtube.com/watch?v=Fw3RB7xnb80

Did they finally release the movie?

Not sure about crunchy but it's on the illegal streaming site of your choice.

Sonzai X at it again

Attached: c05e29c97b67848f0be709cdbb80fd18.png (2400x1600, 2.37M)

genya has good taste in anime

Attached: 0cfd13b0fbc98d083ee71b4bfb0c26cc.png (2400x1600, 3.35M)

>Sonzai
Stop being a weeb it's pathetic.
Just type Mysterious Being X.

Too bad the subtitles are pretty bad

Yep, but not a problem I'll just watch it again when better subs arrive. My biggest problem is the annoying watermark so I can't make good screenshots. Also hope some user delivers stitches from the ED art.

>Also hope some user delivers stitches from the ED art.
All we can do is wait.

Attached: 0vAzjoB.jpg (1705x1917, 267K)

give me season 2 already
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

99% chance the event in November is gonna be the announcement.
Meanwhile if Volume 12 isn't announced complete this month then Carlo is likely pulling a Berserk and Youjo Senki died for Baikoku Kikan.

>streaming site

Attached: [email protected] (370x320, 16K)

>leading her own army next
cant fucking wait

Attached: [Eliuna] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.36.31_[2019.09.05_19.28.08] (1920x1080, 235K)

NUT isn't doing a second season. They've already moved on to a new production.

How about you stop panicking
Dude's been writing one massive book after another for several years now, maybe he wants to take a break

He isn't taking a break, though. He's writing other stuff constantly. Baikoku Kikan and his Three Kingdoms book right now. He's however about to break his schedule on YS in terms of the longest interval between releases.

well fuck
no translation for LN too

That's the most sensible crossover I have ever seen before. Bravo.

What? The LN is still being translated, though Vol 7 release got delayed a little bit.

*ahem*
Fuck Tanya and fuck the Empire

Attached: 643.png (1673x937, 2.61M)

>the annoying watermark so I can't make good screenshots
imagine being this retarded
just download the BD raws

If I could do that I wouldn't be a retarded streampleb, wouldn't I? Also, raws lack the anti-commie subs. I need it for the memes.

Gentlemen, how do we kill Mary Sue?

Attached: 76451036_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.37M)

It's simple. We impregnate her and prevent her from fighting.

Attached: 76451036_p1.png (2400x1600, 2.53M)

Why kill her when you can capture her and throw her in a cell. Then make little mages with her to serve the Empire.

How about we kill Tanya instead?

Attached: 12e.png (1670x936, 2.06M)

I'm glad someone shares my strategic viewpoints at least.

Attached: 73550238_p2.png (596x842, 262K)

No wonder we're losing this war with a general staff made up entirely of horny dogs.

Attached: 74083363_p0.png (2400x1600, 2.66M)

We're losing the war because Tanya's immoral strategies are making negotiation with the allied powers impossible.

Rape have always been a weapon of war in history. We're just learning from history.

Attached: 7c.png (650x963, 279K)

Watched the movie today, was fun. Anyone got translations for what Visha is saying in the background in Moskva though? Also maybe the imperial anthem, although I heard that it was sung in a fake language (can anyone confirm?)

It's not Yea Forums, but if you're looking for more "arrogant army officer seeks to be promoted, and keeps stepping in shit because of his own arrogance/heroics"; watch Sharpe's Rifles. It's got Sean Bean.

Attached: 1501450866360.jpg (1566x1913, 545K)

Thr nuclear option

There's only one secret weapon that can defeat her; my dick.

Attached: 1567297233238.png (1280x720, 1.48M)

We need a nuke, not a firecracker.

I'm pretty sure she's one of the few girls in the world that can beat the cock

Nonsense. She can't even beat a salaryman.

>girl with daddy issues
>beating the cock
Does not compute.

Why do people call this character Mary Sue when Tanya is a Mary Sue?

It's what her daddy calls her.

Her name is Mary Sue

If you didn't watch it in theaters you're gay, sorry

What if I'm not from the US or Japan?

BTFOed

Then you fucked up didn't you?

The anime finished around march-april 2017. The film was announced around January 2018 (without specifying whether it would be a recap or a sequel).

How do you know they've given up on the series?

Not only am I from a shithole country but going to the theater is normalfag as fuck. I appreciate the monetary support angle, and the torrenters can appeal to higher quality, but the very act of viewing it with many strangers in public is definitely a downside. You can't even pause on the cute shots of Tanya!

I remember when the movie wasn't out yet and these threads were fun, full of plot discussion and cute/sexy duck image posting. Then they started to be about nothing but "subs when" and shitty political garbage.

Attached: ECqAw1sU4AAVN7j.jpg (780x1072, 270K)

But I wouldn't be able to contain my erection in public.

are all the subs on nyaa bad, if so I'm watching it on whatever platform officially streams it I can't read broken English without having an autism attack

9anime.to has subs for the movie, i'm watching it right now

Ye that's where I watched it and those are the "bad subs". You can understand everything, even when they're wrong the context is pretty clear, a few times it says "can" instead of "can't" and some other mistakes, so I didn't mind them but anyone calling themselves autistic over subs will not like it.

seriously? it's a little janky but it's not as bad as they say.

LN is licensed.

>russian interwar fighters dogfighting flying people with guns
I don't know why, but that was the hypest shit

Attached: 523e.png (1672x938, 2.27M)

Because they've started on an original series instead of a second season of Tanya, dumbass.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Deca-Dence

Will we see some changes to the artstyle? NUT's appraoch was a bit unique

subs?

Wait for the official release.

Looks interesting, though I'm wary of anime originals. I used to value them more than adaptations because we actually get an ending, but damn does the ending SUCK more often than not.
Go to wiki, go to jap official site, click trailer. First shot is their unique shitty CGI giant NUT (well, sprocket). Maybe you can see their aesthetic to some extent, the world is gritty but the characters cutesy, but more than that the sound of the trailer might as well have been from Youjo Senki.

They can still make it after that.

I remember people saying that fighter planes were the bane of mages, was that retconned, was Tanya's squad that fucking good, or were the Commie planes that fucking weak?

They won't. Stop getting your hopes up, it's dead. Go read the Light Novel.
>B-B-B-B-B-BUT LOOSE ENDS
It's (((Kadokawa))). They always do this.

Attached: 1348417977725.jpg (1440x810, 110K)

I already have all the LNs up to whats translated.

Tanya can take them on with the Type-95 and she trained her squad to be able to take that altitude at least briefly.

No S2 announced?

Wasn't it usually:
>stuff gets successful
>make some more of that stuff
In the very least, it's financially viable.

I'm confused here.

Is it maybe because of the
>pretend nazi's bad
???

Attached: 1567459200659.jpg (414x508, 27K)

Planes countered mages mainly because they could fly above mages' max altitude and just fire at them from safety
The commies kinda threw that advantage away by sending their planes to engage Imperial mages directly and keep them occupied until bombers can deliver their payloads

Dumb frogposter, there's an event at the end of November, expect the annoucement of season 2

No, stupid frogposter. Japanese don't care about politics, they care about their preconceived notions and business plans ("honor"), which is to say they aren't flexibly responding to new information like that. They'll either make more or not, and it will depend on the guy(s) in power deciding it not if it makes sense.

Also, don't forget that Tanya arranged bleeding edge gems for her squad in S1 (a favor from professor, who she helped with testing type 95).

In other words, Japs always double-down. Whether that means making more seasons of a show regardless how well or poorly it does or always dropping a show after a specific pattern that markets the manga/LN.

>they don't care
>muh katana folded over 1000 times won ww2 making japanese victorious

But. Do we know that they are doing this instead of Tanya? As in do we KNOW?

Read further post, that was exactly my point. They don't reconsider their actions and just pretend they're always right. When I said politics I meant SJW outcries, i.e. people telling them they're wrong. No matter who tells a high level jap businessman that they're wrong he won't be listened to.

I miss when we had duck threads with duck pics.

Attached: x4a18n79m2k31.png (640x963, 1.04M)

I don't want to repost stuff, I'm patiently waiting for torrent anons to screenshot shit from the movie.

Attached: 1564469343654.jpg (1242x1242, 744K)

There's some scans from the Limited Ed artbook, but a lot is missing. All the movie ending illustrations are in there and most of those are here, but a lot of the staff illustrations aren't.
Also I don't mind looking at old duck art, and I always find some new ones in these threads at least.

Attached: ZZDN5L1.png (1703x958, 3.9M)

>imperial dicks are THAT big?

Attached: [Eliuna] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_00.35.33_[2019.09.03_10.07.53] (1920x1080, 3.28M)

P-Please don't make fun of my wife Visha. Thank you!

Good job, you put a weird fantasy into my head where the Empire is a highly sexualized society with extremely virile and well-endowed men and reincarnated Tanya has to learn this the hard way.

Make sure to zoom.

Attached: dbn7du2-18748610-f39f-4d96-b885-17b445f2b397.jpg (1000x717, 418K)

Abomination.

What? Rape goes hand in hand with war. Especially when there's females on the frontlines.
I just wonder how much foreign booty Tanya would tolerate our boys in the 203rd to take.

Attached: [Eliuna] Gekijouban Youjo Senki (BD 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.35.27_[2019.09.03_11.09.46] (1920x1080, 3.42M)

Attached: 1566873816762.png (2400x1600, 2.6M)

I hope you guys are pray for Being X for a second season

Attached: Unknown_%2817%29.png (960x542, 500K)

WHERE THE FUCK CAN I WATCH THE MOVIE?

Attached: 1567631843030.jpg (327x327, 26K)

Here's your Sonzai X (female)

Attached: 1535598185357.png (1296x1679, 3.15M)

Non-shit subs when

When you make them, user.

So at the end of the web novel, Empire loses world war because territories are too big for army to defend. The old guy takes credit of all of Tanya's strategic plans during the surrender. Empire assets are all given to certain groups which most fled to said "allies" living in luxory. Tanya and her soldiers faked their deaths and live as package carriers into their 50's and 60's living a life of relaxation inspite of being x. All of their exploits in the war were kept secret.
What ever happen to Mary in the web novel? Did she ended up dying at some point facing Tanya or did she become some grand hero in the war?

Download it off nyaa retard. You missed your chance when it was in theaters. Crunchyroll will also have it later in the year so expect the free one on horriblesubs.

She started nuking shit just before the peace declaration and basically went even more crazy so her comrades caught her and cut her to pieces

>her comrades caught her and cut her to pieces

Attached: brutal-34423712.png (500x522, 115K)

Did they hang empire leaders for war crimes?

user they meant they were expecting CR to translate it so someone else could rip their subs for them to watch.
Think a little.

>weeb
they're waiting >>reddit

The old guys take the blame onto themselves to let others like Tanya escape.

Get the fuck out of my board

>streaming
>on Yea Forums

Attached: 1525411382912.png (1000x1000, 497K)

Mustaches was assassinated during the war
Zettour faced execution since he took credit for all the 'warcrimes' to protect Tanya
Dunno about Rerugen

>Zettour faced execution since he took credit for all the 'warcrimes' to protect Tanya
Based not Ludendorff

I read there aliens in WN, and Tanya had grandchildren, I really hope the LN goes a different way and actually gives the empire something good.

Carlo himself wrote back in volume 1 that Tanya won't get a good ending which means she'll probably end up in a much worse position than in the WN

>Tanya had grandchildren
That's kinda gay if you think about it.

Does anybody know what the Unified States mages use for gear?

>no more salaryman in nazi loli
>have more Shield Hero instead
>It's (((Kadokawa))). They always do this.
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
FUCKING WHY IS THAT TRASH GETTING NOT ONLY SEASON 2 BUT SEASON 3 AS WELL?

It could mean she ends up in a position she hates, like always being in the front lines.

Not if I'm the one impregnating her.

reminder

Attached: 1491533915855.jpg (900x506, 99K)

Tanya wears pantyhose for children or on the other hand, did you wear black pantyhose with floral design?

Post dominatrix Tanya.

nice tumblr gif retard

/k/ here, what kind of bullshit formation is this?

Company review.

Can you go back already.

so where is the torrent?

So who was the lucky man that filled Tanya's womb up with kids.

Gary Stu.

So how did the LN get that ending then? I dont get it, how can he say that when he wrote that? Makes no sense.

>he streams his ducks
what the FUCK

That was the last person I expected, but he was one of the few in Tanya's unit mentioned in the WN.