One Piece

What's the relationship between Oars, Oars jr (the larper), Kaido and Blackbeard?

Attached: 1561817598364.jpg (731x731, 89K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestigial_twin
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

for reference

Attached: 1550586022569.jpg (1200x1200, 169K)

Attached: Oars Onigashima.png (494x264, 233K)

Attached: 1561817793135.png (889x590, 22K)

Attached: 1509138262554.png (987x716, 654K)

Really wish I was this cutie's paypig.

Attached: h3_chara_tc_nami4.png (734x585, 603K)

Good catch. Since Caesar attempted to create artificial devil fruits, like the one Momo has eaten, by using real devil fruits as a base that's probably how he also planned to make giants out of Navy soldiers. By studying actual giants or more likely Oars' species.

Attached: 1561817288015.png (540x540, 584K)

Attached: Avalo_Pizarro_Anime_Infobox.png (1280x1440, 1.57M)

How deep does this conspiracy go?

Attached: 1514037827_sanjiSmokes.gif (500x278, 763K)

what does jobbeard have to do with the other three?

The Blackbeard pirates flag has four bones similar to the Beast Pirates, he has the same number of skulls on that flag that Oars jr carries around normally and we know he has a weird body.

And like the others he has absurd superhuman strength. He nearly snapped Ace's neck, a Yonkou commander, with one punch.

Attached: auwo1U0.png (512x250, 138K)

Me too

Nothing so far, a bunch of humans have horns but retards still pretend that Kaido is special just because he is taller

The difference being that horned characters like Hannayabal and Moria usially have it portruding from their forehead while these guys have it from the side. Not to mention it's also differently shaped.

>just because he is taller
And because they have nearly identical flags

Pic related

Attached: hannyabal-one-piece-62.2.jpg (210x240, 18K)

What happened to Page 1?
Did Sanji defeat him or did he escape?
Hawkins was offscreen defeated

He was presumably left at the scene of the crime unconcious

>and Blackbeard
None. Blackbeard is a D.
>Kaido
Manlet tribe of Oarz people.

Jaguar D Saul was a giant too.

Attached: Risa_de_Saul.png (1067x596, 1.1M)

Touché, he could be a halfling, all D. could be associated with those giants from the Void War though.
For sure Blackbeard has an inherited will on par with Yugioh’s pyramid necklace and Luffy’s straw hat.

Attached: 3320C0EB-2477-473A-BAF4-37234BB77D46.jpg (1350x1014, 120K)

I don't think the ancient giants were the ancestors of the D. I think they're probably the ancestors of modern day OP giants and have a few more partial desendants here and there like kaido but as a whole theyre separate.

I think the D clan are descent from winged people from the moon

Spoilers when?

Fucking newfags, check the catalog before you post a duplicate thread. If you're a phoneposter don't even bother.
>

You do realize this thread was made first?

Kill yourself you fucking retard piece of shit

I both pizarro and Jack's case the horns are also differently shaped, plus horns are horns

honestly it doesn't matter at this point, the other one is the main thread, stop posting here

It is strange that Pizarro, Kaidos, Oars and Oars jr horns are so similar

Fuck off

There are no generals on Yea Forums, retard.

>teech
what the fuck

I'm still convinced the blackbeard cerberos theory is true.

what theory?

super cringe

Don'r exactly remember the details,but it's something about Blackbeard having three hearts,allowing him to eat multiple DFs.There was also something about the Yami-Yami changing his body or something.

Did it come out that Oars Junior was a larper? Or is that just a joke because of how he makes his crew dress? I always thought that the name Little Oars Jr was ascribed to him by others.

Isn't that just what a vestigal twin is?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vestigial_twin

That was a small joke from me since he's just wewuzzing his ancestor

Saul is a D though which means at some point the moon races and giants got it on and created birkan/giant hybrids

The flaw here is that Marco’s comment on Blackbeard’s body was implied to refer to him from before he had Yami Yami.

They all will be dead soon.

ooooooooooh

Like people from Tattooine.

In that case,you could stretch the bit about the three heartd to a full set of organsX2 and say that he can eat one DF for each without adverse side effects or some bullshit like that.It's still EXTREMELY far-fetched,but that's my take on it.

Cerberus Fruit

this