Dragon Ball Super

Is Gohan going to job to the prisoners?

Attached: 1551533506481.png (287x343, 55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRVqW-I3E&t=19s
vocaroo.com/i/s0j0zWT4CP7s
vocaroo.com/i/s1sjjTSRwz42
youtube.com/watch?v=D_u2Fw1gLKY&feature=youtu.be&t=232
youtube.com/watch?v=HnTAlVcakz0&feature=youtu.be&t=34
youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRVqW-I3E
vocaroo.com/i/s173ydAl64rj
files.catbox.moe/omxusm.webm
youtu.be/9GCRVqW-I3E
pastebin.com/10TMiyux
desuarchive.org/a/thread/192640580/#192648527
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably. (If he even fights!)

Bring back saibamen just for Gohan to job to them too. That would be humiliating.

>Is Cuckhan to be included in this arc?
No

>Would Cuckhan be able to do something if he was?
Yes, Toei and Tori like him as a total weakling jobber, but Toyo has his little boycrush training ever since the death of Merged Zamasu

>but Toyo has his little boycrush training ever since the death of Merged Zamasu
That's much better than the SSB from one overnight of training.

Mods targeting the so called chads again?

>That's much better than the SSB from one overnight of training
Who are you referring to?

Meant to say SSB tier

Nah, most of them are SS tier at best, unless Moro buffed them to SSB tier or he keeps draining the Earth while the battle is happening

Heroes ruined Ultra Instinct.

>that fan fiction ruined something
Listen to yourself.

Truth hurts.

>ass ruined shit
Ultra Instinct was always shit.

t. Jobrentard

I hope that Moro ends up being a demon, its about time that we get some canonical stuff about makai. Also we need that since the next villain will probably be the demon that killed Jiren's master

Attached: Moro_youth_restored.png (560x720, 315K)

Enter GODku

Attached: 2331cb7c6b9ac4b50eeb7ff67404d188.jpg (966x966, 292K)

what is ultra instinct? a new transformation?

Attached: Gohan has had enough.png (606x533, 102K)

Didn't he go to the RoSaT with Piccolo?
I wouldn't call that overnight if true

The goons should have picked a different planet. It's a decision they will come to regret soon.

Yes, at least in the anime continuity.

Based

Be aware of the Jobrendonkey's low iq tactics.

Attached: falseflagging parrot shitrentard exposed.jpg (969x1039, 272K)

t. Supertard

The only reason it qualifies as a transformation is because his hair turned gray, but everything from statements to the mechanics of UI show that it's a technique.

No he didn't

>The only reason it qualifies as a transformation is because his hair turned gray
Thats dumb tho, the reason SSG is a transformation is not because e becomes a ginger, but because his nature changes. UI doesnt change anything besides his state of mind

It is a transformation because that is the only way the retards that watch this garbage can understand that someone gotten stronger. Basically marketability.

Ok and wasn't he training between the ending of the exhibition match and the ToP?
I haven't rewatched those episodes, so I can't remember.

>Thats dumb tho
That is super for you.

Attached: LLhOWFO.png (640x960, 859K)

>ending of the exhibition match and the ToP
That was like two days or even less. He spars with Goku on the second day.

@192830205
>the Zombie complaining about samefagging
Kek. But at least you learned how to use MS paint so congratulations on that. I guess that you aren't just a mindless autist who spams a thread for 30 minutes adding the letter "d" to every word in every post just because someone called him out on a typo.

Attached: 1565644180195.png (1882x2256, 472K)

Based

>UI doesnt change anything besides his state of mind
That's why it isn't a transformation.
Keep in mind that I didn't agree that it was an transformation. I was explaining that if you REALLY want to call it a transformation you could only do it on the basis that his hair turned gray, because nothing else changes except, as you correctly said, his state of mind.

>It is a transformation because ... the retards
Yes, they tend to call it a transformation.

>mind isn't real
>changing (transforming) state of mind does not compute
lmao read books

>giving posters nicknames
Actual cringed. It was probably your fellowd Jobrendonkey Sopor.

>That was like two days or even less
Yikes! Yeah, that's stupid. I can't think of any way that Gohan who jobbed to weakest form-Frieza would/should turn SSB tier in 2 days.
Same goes for Piccolo who was too weak to do anything but tutor in the Buu saga btw.

>@
CRINGE

Stop, don't call him out on his cowardice, he is shaking enough from being exposed as is.

>mind isn't real
What we call the mind/consciousness is the result of physical/bodily processes.
Stop with the New Age Spiritual garbage.
Those books were written in times when we knew a lot less about the body and most of them have been debunked thanks to the scientific method.

>changing (transforming) state of mind does not compute
It's easy to change your mindset, but not for you.
If you were able to change your mindset you wouldn't be a fat disgusting NEET, kek.

>It is a transformation because ... the retards
>Yes, they tend to call it a transformation.
Dragon Ball use a lot of terms incorrectly or at least degraded them. Its sad attempt of a multiverse is pathetic.

Transformations were never about changing your state of mind

>base Goku
>dumb retard

>Super Saiyan Goku
>bloodthirsty retard

>192830623
>fellowd
Nice way to confirm my suspicion that you are the Zombie.
I'm starting to believe that you are actually just a Jirenposter running an elaborate falseflagging operation to make Brolyposters look bad because there is no way a man can spend so much time on /dbs/ and constantly use the same buzzwords. Also the fact that you keep getting recognised on an anonymous board by different people should tell you how autistic you are. Truly mindbroken. No more replies for you.
I posted this a few days ago when you outed yourself as the Zombie and im posting it again now
>There is no sanity left, no arguments to win, no glory to gain, and nothing to prove. Just a rabid, screeching animal that is the very product of our unending success.
The Zombie feeds on (you)'s. That's why I refuse to give them to him. When ignored he will spam and reply to himself but he will eventually get bored and leave. Replying to him just makes him stay in the thread for longer.

Attached: 46335b1575896a91a9611d100ce8ca36.png (750x1334, 279K)

That was literally only in his first time, and it wasnt the bloodthirst itself that activated but experiencing a new feeling or something like that, Vegeta for example transformed aftee throwing a tantrum

transformations were never limited to anything because the concept of transformation doesn't come from db
literally "getting angry" or "changing your outfit" count as transformations in the common usage of the term and it's sheer autism to sit here and pretend dragon ball follows it's own special version of language

>That was literally only in his first time, and it wasnt the bloodthirst itself that activated but experiencing a new feeling or something like that, Vegeta for example transformed aftee throwing a tantrum
It transformed the show into the angry monkey yelling show. It also retroactively changed Goku's personality into waka waka "I'm always been selfish. Forget all those selfless things that I did as a kid."
There is this one retard that keeps insisting that Future Trunks' SS Rage isn't a transformation because he didn't stop and announce to everyone the name for his new transformation.

Of course not! He won't even appear, after all

We are talking about DB so im obviously refering to transformations in DB, not in general. In this series transformations, as far as i can remenber, always lead to a phyisical change and power level changes, the only exeption being SSG since it doenst have any real physical change beyond hair color and his eye, but his very nature changes so thats enough to classify it as a transformation. UI on the other hand doesnt have any significant physical change and his power level isnt increased, it has 0 reasons to be classified as a transformation
>inb4 the hair and the iris
Purely aesthic, his hair doesnt change beyond its color, we've seen Beerus use UI but he stayed the same, similarly to when Toppo used god ki and nothing happened, color changes are merely a thing that happens to sayans when they use a different power but its not the same to SS wich actually changes their body structure

Attached: Beerus UI.png (939x1400, 318K)

>Thinking a weakling like Jobhan would even make a appearance
lol, he'd probably job to the prisoners as well.

I think the best way to differentiate both type of changes are if the changes is a biological ability or not, because if you take transformation literally everything that changes how you look is a transformation. It's better if we divide it this way
>biological modes (transformations) = Ozaru, Super Saiyan, God, Blue, Golden Freeza...
>learned modes (techniques) = Kaioken, Ultra Instinct, Four Witches...

WHY ARE YOU TRYING TO CONSTRUCT SOME SCIENTIFIC FANTASY POWER SYSTEM WITH LOGIC AND RULES
IT'S LITERALLY A LITERARY DEVICE
THE HERO "OVERCOMES" SOMETHING AND BECOMES DIFFERENT IN A DRAMATIC MOMENT
WE CALL THIS TRANSFORMATION
NO
STP[DO NOT

youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRVqW-I3E&t=19s
Joe Capo confirmed Jirenscholar

They will be looking for strong fighters and will find him with Goten

The ones that are heading to Earth aren't even loyal to Moro, they don't give a shit about strong victims, they just want cash

>everyone who humiliates me is that nickname
>i totally recognize you
Shitrentoddlers are just a big joke.

He's gonna do it!

Attached: 1534376755982.jpg (218x247, 31K)

>Dragon Ball use a lot of terms incorrectly
I was referring to the people who call UI a transformation despite the anime and manga mentioning on multiple occasions that UI is a technique and not a power up.

Attached: 1567457332275.png (936x1400, 267K)

To be fair in the anime its definatly a transformation, his power level is increased and the way it was explained is completely different from the "let your body think for itself" that was previously stablished

>I think the best way to differentiate both type of changes are if the changes is a biological ability or not
>everything that changes how you look is a transformation
Correct, but why should we decide what's a transformation and what not?
The show does that itself and it has labeled UI, KK, Clones etc as techniques while it has referred to SS, Ozaru, all the forms (god forms, all of Frieza's forms, Zarbon, etc) as transformations.
And there are techniques that will let you transform, like the fusion dance.

Ebin tin foil hat

>his power level is increased
A power up is not the same as a transformation, some transformations can make you weaker, more aggressive (Launch) or grow limbs.
So the defining factor would be the change of the color of his hair, BUT Whis still calls it a technique in the anime too.
That alone disqualifies your head canon desu.

His punches became dull, but got sharpened over time. He gradually became able to pull out the full potential of the technique.
To me, the manga expands upon what the anime shows, it is not a different technique it just puts more effort into explaining what UI is and how it works.

Can we talk about how stupid Goku's wife, Chi Chi, is?
She got her husband because of martial arts
Earth is saved over and over again because her husband comes from a race that inherently loves to fight
Her son got Videl because of martial arts
Her son is well of because Videl comes from riches because her father, Mr. Satan, is a world champion OF MARTIAL ARTS.

Gohan's untapped potential is so enormous that with minimal training with the Z-Sword + Old Kai Potential Unlock made him stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku. It cycled back again when Gohan minimally trained with Piccolo in preparation for the Universe 7 Battle Royale Arc and got into the level of Super Saiyan God(?) at least.
It's fucking idiotic that she insisted that Gohan became a scholar when all their wealth ACTUALLY FUCKING COMES FROM BEING GOOD AT FIGHTING.

Look at pic related. He was fucking 16 and he was stronger than Super Saiyan 3 Goku. Fuck you, Chi Chi.

Attached: Ultimate Gohan.jpg (1575x2800, 336K)

NOOO I'M THE STRONGEST

Attached: 1520529159188.jpg (792x519, 39K)

Few questions:

1. Will Gohan ever be stronger than Goku and Vegeta again?

2. Will Goten and Trunks ever be relevant again?

3. What does Android 8 manko smell like?

Attached: 1553649590702.jpg (350x197, 15K)

>Cuckhan poster
Dis to the carded

So couldn't he use UI with blue the way he uses Kaioken with blue then? How long until all three used together?

SSGSSBMUIKx10 Goku

1. No
2. Maybe
3. Machine oil

>we've seen Beerus use UI but he stayed the same
It is explicitly said that Beerus hasn't mastered UI. It is like UI Omen minus the marketability aura. Yes, UI should be a discipline not an activated ability but this is DBS.

>Android 8 manko
What? Don't answer, get out moefag

Pan: Xeno

Attached: 1554100634814.jpg (422x600, 113K)

Moro is likely weaker than Goku and Vegeta, barring magic, and the prisoners are power-splitting with Moro. Chances are they're not even Frieza Force level.

Who's to say it doesn't have some type of synergy with Saiyan physiology? It could be both for all we know.

>caring about jobber and comic reliefs
>being a moefag

>It is explicitly said that Beerus hasn't mastered UI
Not being able to sustain it is not the same as not mastering it, we've seen that with Goku. It could be simply omen but its Beerus and Whis only said that he couldnt use for too long im inclines to say that it was the real deal

>>caring about jobber
name one character that's not a jobber. even the main character is a fucking jobber.

whis
zeno
zeno2
GP
all the other angels
etc

Reply again when you have something against the impeccable evidence.

I don't remember seeing the girl from that pic in Dragon Ball, Dragon Ball Z, Dragon Ball Super, Super Dragon Ball Heroes or Dragon Ball GT. Could you tell me why are you posting her in Dragon Ball Super thread

>house plants
well duh. but this ain't the whis/zeno/angel/gp adventure.

>THOSE DON'T COUNT
discarded

>everyone has lost at least once = everyone is a jobber
Fuck off, nigger retard. The only career jobbers in the series are Gohan, Vegeta, and optionally Piccolo. Most of the others either jobbed a small number of times at most, or what you directly refer to as a "loser" since they were never good enough to be jobbers to begin with.

>Giving a (You) to the Zombie
I expected more from you. Shame

>goku has never jobbed
>trunks has never jobbed
>krillin has never jobbed
>yamcha has never jobbed
speed reader

literally not what he said. discarded again

I'm pretty sure that this will happen, the only question is when

The fact that literally anyone with enough training can perform it.

>only jobbed a small number of times
>goku has died more times than Yea Forums had sex

>dying = jobbing
discarded yet again

>Losing = jobbing
Fucking retard, look up what jobbing actually means.

>The only Saiyan in the multiverse to have never jobbed
Bros... ENTER
CHADRITZ

Attached: Raditz.jpg (489x474, 70K)

UI being a technique doesn't invalidate it also potentially having a synergy with Saiyans that makes it trigger a transformation. Hence, it can be both, being a skill that anyone can learn and a requisite to unlocking a higher transformation for Saiyans.

>moving the goal post as to what it means to job
just give up, your boy goku is shit
>implying i'm now a 20 year WWE/WCW vet and understand what jobbing means more than all of you
smooth brain, stay in your lane

I'm going to pretend that we aren't talking about a better show.
Techniques are in blue because they need to be learnt. Transformation is an activated ability that turns oneself from one state to another consistently. Kaio-ken is a blue transformation. Great Ape form is a red transformation. SS is both.

Attached: ability.png (405x392, 23K)

Power level increasing =/= transforming
Kaioken boosts your powerlevel too and it's still a technique

>I-I KNOW WHAT JOBBING IS OK?!?!? TRUST ME
lol

>speedreading this much

>proven wrong
>"lol"
undefeated in these threads. also, goku is king jobber.

>durrr I know what jobbing is trust me! I might be throwing around the term like I don't but I totally, totally do!
Retard

>dosed

Attached: Hyper Dose.gif (478x260, 1.06M)

The prisoners are garbage tier tho.

It wasn't a job, bro. Goku had to sacrifice himself for that kill and it was a 3 on 1.

Its not just because of power levels,but the way Whis explained, about breaking your limiter or whatever, it makes it seem more like a transformation than an actual technique

>the strongest guys are Goku when he and Vegeta wear earrings, Goku when he and Vegeta dance and Goku when he moves smoothly
Based

Attached: strongest.png (728x584, 956K)

>Not a single GoBul doujin that's not pedo

I guess there can't be too many gross old men gangbang Bulma & 18 am I right

Attached: 1557700422684.png (495x372, 111K)

>can't even defeat or kill a character
Fusions are shit.

Blame OG.

>implying Gohan isnt already SSBKK50UI tier in base form
>implying he can't just switch on his ultimate transformation beyond that

Bulla when?

Gohan is fucking weak, cope pet

He's only weak because of his wife.

Attached: Anti Tomboy Spice.jpg (2400x2400, 772K)

>force your opponent to flee
>not winning
Fucking cucktard.

>b-b-B-BUT!
Silence.

>not killing them on the spot
>couldn't even teleport to either stop chirai wish and/or end broly's life

And it could also be that using UI 6 times will cause your soul to go to the rapture.
I'm sorry, user, but you're posting what-ifs and those fall under head canon.

Why would he put that much effort into killing Broly when that was never the goal? Stupid fucking shitposter. Don't try to debate with your superiors.

This thread needs more of the best duo!

Attached: KidGokuFishing.png (1024x1016, 1.24M)

You're literally posting "maybe" and "what if" headcanon and acting like people should respect. Kneel.

It's a reasonable deduction based on what we've seen
>Roshi uses UI, nothing changes
>Beerus uses UI, nothing changes
>Goku uses UI, his hair turns white and he gets incredibly fucking strong

Why is Gohan treated so bad? He was hyped up to be the best fighter but now he’s a jobber

Roshi didn't use UI you goddamn speed reading idiot.

>jobber
He defeated a Fusion alone in the canon manga

That speaks more to kefla being really fucking weak for a fusion

He needs more beatings.

This.

Attached: Shit_Couple.jpg (720x1002, 233K)

>It's a reasonable deduction based on what we've seen
That only works on internally consistent stories. This reminds me of the retards that said Bulla is 12 years old in GT.

Roshi wasn't using UI you retard, they even made Whis explicitly state it was the same logic and basics but not a real UI at all just in case retards like you unironically thought he was using UI.
And the same for Beerus, they just never got into Goku's level.

>his hair turns white
When Goku's hair turned white is when everyone realized he completed UI so it's clearly part of the technique, that's why the angels have white hair too.

As it should be. Two inexperienced fighters fusing get the Potara boost, but they still lack any good training

Cuckhan will job as always.
Fucking ss2 level scrub.

Attached: 1507643952369.jpg (2110x2533, 499K)

Kale by herself is literally stronger than CSSB Goku and Golden Freeza. Kefla is a fucking fusion that has Kale in it. She's strong as fuck and so is Gohan for beating her. Gohan>CSSB Goku>Golden Freeza. Fucking cope.

>defeated

Attached: wins.jpg (700x758, 151K)

Go fuck yourself faggot. My "headcanon" makes perfect sense and you're just making up excuse to cope.

>author literally makes characters talk about how Gohan could surpass Goku in some hypothetical scenario
>retards like (You) still think he actually is stronger than Goku
Jesus

Attached: 07.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

He let a child push him this far. Gohan had so much potential but it was flushed down the toilet

>that's why the angels have white hair
Epic headcanon.

Whis explained it as a mindstate. Goku was engulfed in the battle, the outside world was completely shut off, in this state he saw beyond instinct.
And I will still have to remind you that when Whis was foreshadowing UI during their training sessions he called it an technique.
There is nothing that will change that.
Your head canon should not contradict the canon lore

>B-BUT KRILLIN WHO CAN'T SENSE GOD KI S-SAID
Over and trounced.

The Alpha of Awe. The Brute of Brawn. The Cultivator of Class. The Duke of Domination. The Emperor of Eloquence. The Fiercest of Fighters. The Greatest of Glory. The Height of Heroism. The Imperator of Intellectualism. The Jarl of Justice. The King of Knights. The Lord of Loquaciousness. The Master of Mortality. The Naysayer of Noobs. The Overlord of Obituaries. The Prince of Passion. The Que-hagen of Quixote. The Ruler of Ruination. The Sultan of Smite. The Taskmaster of Trembles. The Undertaker of Ubiquity. The Vaeyen of Vociferousness. The Warranter of Weaklings. The Xenophobe of Xenogeny. The Yardmaster of Yesteryear. The Zhar of Zoroastrianism.

THE INDOMITUS REX
THE ALPHA OF ALPHAS
THE KING OF KINGS
THE LORD OF LORDS
THE JUSTICIAR OF JUSTICE
THE TALLEST OF THE TALL

CHADREN THE GRAY
APEXPREDATORren the MASCULINE
GRIPren the CRUSHING
INSURMOUNTABLEren the UNSURPASSABLE
INDOMITABLEren the UNYIELDING
AESTHETICren the BEAUTIFUL
SWOLEren the RIPPED
TANKren the RESOLUTE
PHYSICALLYIMPOSINGren the INTIMIDATING
GLAREren the DOMINEERING
JUGGERNAUGHTren the UNSTOPPABLE
DISCIPLINEDren the ENLIGHTENED
ZENren the SPIRITUAL
POTENTren the VIRILE
ALMIGHTYren the INVINCIBLE
VALORren the DAUNTLESS
IMPERIOUSren the DOMINATOR
INVICTUSren the ETERNAL
MAELSTROMren the TITANIC
QUAKEren the SPACE-TIME SHAKING
COLOSSUSren the LEVIATHAN
BEHEMOTHren the MASTODONIC
MONSTERren the TERRIFYING
LORDren the KING
DEITYren the CHRIST
CRIMSONren the LEGEND
SUPERNOVAren the TRANSIENT
RENCHAD THE JI
JICHAD THE REN
RENCHAD THE CHAD
KINGCHAD THE LORDGRAY
THE CHAD OF CHADS
ENCHAD CHADREN
CHADCHAD CHADCHAD CHA CHAD

ENTER CHADREN

Attached: 1567566976687.jpg (859x1153, 206K)

Least he tied with a shitty fusion.

>Whis, who is there, never corrects him (neither does the story, no character ever comments Gohan surpassed Goku or something like that, just "hey he's pretty strong now")
Tell me why Toriyama and Toyotaro put those panels there if we aren't supposed to believe Jobhan is still weaker than Goku.

>CHADly literally stronger than all three
lol.

>Goku: *hair goes white*
>Beerus: Whis, that's it, right?
>Whis: Indeed. No doubt about it.
>Beerus Thought so... any god would know THAT at a glance.
>Geen: Ah... look...
>Liqueur: A mere mortal, pulling off that technique?
blanco = Ultra Instinct

>B-BUT WHY WON'T YOU JUST ACCEPT MY HEADCANON IT'S NEVER TECHNICALLY BEEN DISPROVED SO I'M RIGHT
Come back when you actually have an argument for me.

>Roshi uses UI, nothing changes
WTF? Wrong, he used his experience as a fighter to show that you can defeat your opponent without power(ing up like a retard) from experience

>Beerus uses UI, nothing changes
How did he use UI, When whis said that UI is a technique Beerus hasn't mastered yet?

>Goku uses UI, his hair turns white and he gets incredibly fucking strong
His hair did turn white, but he didn't get stronger.
He learned use his movements better, which minimized wasting energy on useless movements, which allowed him to last longer.
Not having to think, made him react faster, speed will make your punches hit harder (assuming you're using correct form).
So, the only thing you've got going is the hair.
That being said, I can't go against the canon lore, which states that UI is a technique that anyone with enough training can use.

But, your comments about Roshi and Beerus showed that you don't quite understand the events. No worries though, your senpai will guide you through it.

>Come back when you actually have an argument for me.

Attached: irony.jpg (369x364, 25K)

>whis also having white hair means shit
I guess Android 18 is a super Saiyan
Kys shitposter

>prison school
>moe

I mean I like the sheer autism here but fuck shonenhomo's.

>no further attempts at a rebuttal
>meme picture
Concession accepted. Kale was easily overpowering Goku and Freeza, then she and Kale fused. Gohan beat Kefla. Meaning Gohan beat a fusion that contained someone who was already stronger than Goku and Freeza. All you have to refute this is some literal nobody who can't even sense Goku's ki making an ignorant statement and denial based on hatred of Gohan. Cope, concede, and kneel before me.

>Future Gohan got to bang this
What a CHAD.

Attached: 1567654347316.jpg (1280x1707, 293K)

Why do Gohanfags ignore what their character actually wants in life in favor of MUH STRENGTH? At least Jiren trained by choice to be a power wall; Gohan just wants a peaceful life where he can become a scholar.

>resorts to strawman after see his denial has been BTFO by the series
Blanco is the look of UI according to Beerus and Whis, cope.

I’d have no problem with it if he just stopped fighting all together. Don’t tease us with “potential” just for him to go back to jobbing

>Whis says that UI is lettinf your body think for itself
>Goku unlocks UI by falling into a genki dama, having a near death experience and going "beyond instinct", whatever the hell that is
Yep, definatly no inconsistencies there

>concessionfag
I don't know why I expected more from someone that denies what the series says but okay, take this (You) and leave, jobhandog

Attached: (You) for ningen shitposters 2.png (831x1200, 924K)

>used good
>blacked

>literally can't refute any of what I just said
Nice.

Transformations tier:
- high tier: UI Omen, SSG, SS, SS2
- not bad tier: Rose, SS3, LSS, Hitozaru, False SS, Wrath, SS Power
- meh tier: Blue, Blanco, Bluer
- shit tier: SS Anger (Trunks)

>strawman
You don't even know what that is. You're drawing conclusions based on headcanon and calling them true. You're doing exactly what the other guy was doing. Pathetic hypocritic.

He'll job more in the future.

FUCK FAGHAN
FUCK SHITREN
FUCK DOGLY
FUCK TARDKU
FUCK JOBGETA
THE BIGGEST BADDEST CHAD IN THE ENTIRE FRANCHISE AND THE MVP OF THE TOURNAMENT HAS ARRIVED
BOW DOWN TO YOUR MASTER CHADROID 17 YOU MUTTS

Attached: 03F397AC-BAF0-4642-BE8C-9460C9BACAEC.png (335x1092, 162K)

>Goku unlocks UI by falling into a genki dama, having a near death experience
Ok, so you don't think that such an life threatening experience would change the way you look at things?

>going "beyond instinct", whatever the hell that is
Ultra instinct is beyond instinct, user...It's not rocket science.

HIDE YOUR WIVES THE CHADROID IS COMING

Attached: 1540922473430.png (2048x1280, 377K)

The only interesting part about this shitter is his sister.

>Ok, so you don't think that such an life threatening experience would change the way you look at things?
This has to be the most delusional damage control ever. Goku has been in life threatening situations all his life, user. You would have an argument if he was actively trying to achieve UI or something, but that was only in the manga because in the anime EVERYONE forgot about UI for 100 episodes until Goku suddenly achieved it

>*ahem*

vocaroo.com/i/s1sjjTSRwz42

Attached: Sorry, bejita sama.png (529x648, 276K)

Oh yeah because Goku never went through life threatning situations before, but this time it magically gave him a hability that not even GoDs were able to master, even though Whis said that what he required was more training. Makes perfect sense
>its simply going beyond instinct
No, its moving SOLELY on instinct, without giving thought to your movements

Super saiyan
>hair changes color
>aura changes color
>pupils change color
>is a transformation
Ultra Instinct
>hair changes color
>aura changes color
>pupils change color
>not a transformation
I don't get it

Super Saiyan increases Goku's power by a certain amount, while Ultra Instinct merely enhances his reflexes (and unlocks all his potential power in the anime).

People arguing about it because UI works like Kaioken. Anybody can do it. Yet it's still a transformation, even if it's a brief one.

MUI also brings out your maximum strength + auto dodge

Super sayan:
>Hair grows
>Muscular mass increases
>Its caused by biological factors i.e S cels
UI
>Hair stays the same size
>Body doesnt change
>its merely changing your thought process, as if you were in a trance

>Hair stays the same size
>Body doesnt change
>its merely changing your thought process, as if you were in a trance
Just like god mode Goku then? Ok I guess.

Yes, but in SSG Goku's very nature is changed

>Goku has been in life threatening situations all his life, user
That's irrelevant to whether or not UI is a technique or not, because the same could have been said if UI was a technique
And he has been so after he achieved UI, but the circumstances that favored him to put all of his teachings into practice was during his life and death struggle against the Spirit bomb.
The experience he gained from that (it was probably the strongest attack in DB history until then), the way he had to utilize his body to avoid taking damage/die, that insight, that experience made him unlock the ability to use UI.
The rest of your argument is just head canon based on how YOU wanted the show to be.

>this time it magically gave him a hability that not even GoDs were able to master
That's irrelevant to whether or not UI is a transformation or technique.

>Oh yeah because Goku never went through life threatning situations before
mmmh, I wonder what the Broly movie had to say about this...

>No, its moving SOLELY on instinct, without giving thought to your movements
You're missing the nuance of that phrase, because it assumed that you already know what UI is.
So, when I say that UI is beyond instinct THAT is what I mean and it's what Whis meant.
The user, I replied to was confused about Whis saying that Goku went beyond instinct.
That's why I said that it is simply going beyond instinct.

>Just like god mode Goku
SSG makes the user look younger and skinnier....

>SS
>racial trait for saiyans

>UI
>technique anyone can learn
I think the difference is pretty clear

Actually Tori and Toyo's art shows UI is skinnier than regular Goku, just like SSG

>You would have an argument if he was actively trying to achieve UI
WTF, what do you think Whis was training Goku and Vegeta for?

>because in the anime EVERYONE forgot about UI for 100 episodes until Goku suddenly achieved it
>How does Dragon Ball do foreshadowing
Super Saiyan was foreshadowed in the Saiyan arc, but achieved in the Namek arc.
WTf, you're basing your head canon on your personal preference again and not on the actual show

We're talking about relevant canon, not DOESNTKNOWTHELOREtaro and HACKira SENILEiyama.

I see

Attached: (You) for you.png (262x438, 71K)

I don't know, user.
Those arms look pretty juicy.
Goku is generally skinnier in the manga than in the anime

Attached: DqBN9ooUcAAfbnh.jpg (513x684, 172K)

>tfw I see bejita fucking my wife

Attached: tfw I imagine bejita kissing my wife.jpg (215x300, 34K)

>b-but I wanted to talk about the fanfiction book...
Cope.

Look at those twigs he calls arms

Attached: main-qimg-226d3a6e0814f8b447447c60aaade2a2.png (602x437, 344K)

>That's irrelevant to whether or not UI is a transformation or technique.
It isnt since my point is that the UI that Goku achieved during the ToP is different from "actual UI", the one that Whis explained during their training one is a power up that he suddenly unlocked like pretty much every other transformation, the other is an actual technique that you acquire through training. Even the way they behave is different, with manga UI attacking weak points while just using regular attacks and matching Jiren in raw power, the only similarity is the auto dodge
Nah im pretty sure its the same thing

I know, but he's not THAT skinny, this is SSG tier thinness

Attached: 18.jpg (800x1200, 258K)

Characters who would have solo'd ToP by themselves if they were there:
-Yamchad
-Jackie Chun
-Arale
-Monaka

Attached: 1563622820970.jpg (743x1075, 92K)

Yeah he has sticks as arms sometimes but he's more consistent with stick arms when it's SSG and UI. You can even find panels where SSG Goku arms are thicker than base Goku's, it's not 100% consistent (probably because Toyotaro's and Toriyama's modern style is so skinny already it's hard to make a big difference without making him look like Cabbe)

Attached: 02.png (962x1400, 303K)

Mr. Satan would be last standing

>most of them are SS tier at best
Remember when SS looked like a coolest shit ever?
Good times.

>different UIs
> the only similarity is the auto dodge
You're wrong because of this:
Both versions showed Goku being unable to damage Jiren until he achieved UI.
Both versions show auto-reflex.
Reflex goes for attacking and defending btw.
I don't know why people think attacking isn't a part of your reflexes.
So, the total package was on auto, not just the defending (dodging is a way of defending, avoiding a punch is a part of your defense).
So, yeah, I disagree with your points

kys

>This meme again.

Okay, see pic related? The DBS manga is the legit continuation. You can't refute it. It's official. There is no arguing against it. I don't care about your conjecture or your interpretations. This is it. End of story. Accept it and move on with your day. I'm not gonna hold your hand and rock you to sleep telling you that it's okay that the anime is "canon". I don't understand why you people care about this so much, I don't know why you talk about the manga's lack of canonicity and I don't understand why you refuse to accept that the work Toriyama is directly involved in somehow has a higher standing than the one he is barely involved in.

Okay, I'll hold your hand a little. If it makes you feel any better, consider the manga as a sequel to the Dragonball manga. Consider the anime as a sequel to the original Z anime.

Attached: DBS - Legitimate Sequel.jpg (598x1528, 379K)

>if I say I disagree with someone who is right that actually makes me right
Cope.

>B-BUT LOOK AT THIS IRRELEVANT TWITTER POSTER FOR THE NTH TIME EVEN THOUGH IT'S BEEN DEBUNKED AS MANY TIMES AS IT'S BEEN POSTED
Anyone else?

Toyo's base Goku is skinny, UI is achieved in baseform, so UI is as skinny as base Goku.
Show me the manga coverart of Goku in UI and you'll see that he's not skinnier than his baseform.

>You can even find panels where SSG Goku arms are thicker than base Goku's
Or SSB as thick as base.
so, when we consider the fact that Toyo is a terrible reference we have to look at what we can conclude from the lore and the lore does not state that Goku became skinnier, but it did state so for SSG, thus we can conclude that UI does not make the user as skinny as the godform, but as the baseform, because it is used in the baseform.

Attached: KINGhan punching POOza.jpg (1201x756, 95K)

>Strawman
>Deflection
>Coping
>Seething
>Mind reading
user, you only had to concede....

based

>debunked
Since when has it been debunked, Toeiturd? All you Juans do is post your shitty opinions and then ree when someone states that only the manga has been paired with the phrase "proper/legitimate sequel."

Attached: download.png (760x1200, 1.77M)

>Both versions showed Goku being unable to damage
Yes, but the way they deal damage is completely different
>Both versions show auto-reflex.
I already mentioned this
>I don't know why people think attacking isn't a part of your reflexes.
I never said that it isnt, the whole reason he is able to deal damage in the manga is because his reflexes is going straight to Jiren's weak points. The thing is that UI shouldnt give you a strength boost since its merely a "mind technique", but in the anime we see Goku matching Jiren in raw power multiple times, its clear that it gives him a power boost and that simply doesnt match the original description of the technique

Attached: 192929292.png (1280x720, 883K)

Based.

Attached: yamcha ui.jpg (480x480, 43K)

What am I supposed to be looking at?

It obviously made him stronger, base Goku wouldn’t be able to make Jiren flinch

>used good
That's the appeal of mommies user
>blacked
when?

>Yamcha
Should've asked Shenlong to turn him into Sayan.

They called the DBS manga the "legitimate sequel of the DB manga" in multiple occasions now. You can either accept it, like a mature human being, or keep complaining like a child about something that you can't even change.

Attached: 1324631463471.png (1794x1496, 3.59M)

>They called the DBS manga the "legitimate sequel of the DB manga" in multiple occasions now
Not him but so what? The concept of canon is stupid anyway.

>BUT MUH TWEET SAID...
DIS to the CARD to the E to the D, another concession I claim from thee.

>TWITTER TWITTER TWITTER
KNEEL to the COPE to the NEXT to the DONE, trouncing Toyocucks is oh so fun.

Red = Biceps is the same size
Blue = Toyo forgot to give him triceps (triceps and biceps are generally the same size)...

Attached: Untitled.png (1339x1489, 2.05M)

This. He won more tournaments than all of the characters combined

Number of World Martial Arts Tourtaments won:
>Mr Satan - 8
>Goku - 1
>Tien - 1
>Vegeta - 0
>Broly - 0
>Jiren - 0
>Merus (???) - 0
>Gohan - 0
>Whis - 0
>Beerus - 0
>Zeno - 0
>Frieza - 0

Number of Cell Games won:
>Mr Satan - 1
>Goku - 0
>Tien - 0
>Vegeta - 0
>Broly - 0
>Jiren - 0
>Merus (???) - 0
>Gohan - 0 (de facto doesn't count, only official victories)
>Whis - 0
>Beerus - 0
>Zeno - 0
>Frieza - 0

Attached: Mr.SatanCellGamesDebut.png (450x744, 468K)

>The concept of canon is stupid anyway.
And I agree, that's why I don't give a single fuck that manga is considered the 'canon continuation by Shueisha.

unholy based

Based and smart

basado

Yamcha is a proud humanCHAD. He would never abandon his species.

Attached: 1562191956789.jpg (483x754, 147K)

Sayans are genetically compatible with humans, ergo Sayans are humans.

Hail Satan

>Yes, but the way they deal damage is completely different
I think that you mean that in one version it was explained how he did damage, but the older version said nothing about it, so you were able to draw your own conclusions.

>I never said that it isnt
I was referring to the fact that people call it auto-dodge and not auto-reflex, because every time people only talk about auto-dodge I have to remind them that his attacks were on auto too.

>the whole reason he is able to deal damage in the manga is because his reflexes is going straight to Jiren's weak points.
I can remember when Goku fought Nappa or Recoome that he said that he had to punch him because he was open.

>The thing is that UI shouldnt give you a strength boost since its merely a "mind technique"
Not really. The power of your punches depend on the type of punch you use.
You can punch harder with a boxing punch than a wing chun punch.
Goku switched styles, increased the impact of his punches despite not increasing his power, like in normal power ups.

> in the anime we see Goku matching Jiren in raw power multiple times
Well, the guy has auto-reflex. What did you expect?
you can fight someone stronger when you know wtf you're doing and in the right setting.
Never did that?
The thing was that he wasn't able to beat Jiren in Blue, but he was matching him all along.
By the time time he was using UI he had already been accustomed to Jirens power and fighting style.

>YamCHAD
Based and Wolfpilled

Attached: yamcha-fighterz.jpg (1422x774, 140K)

Made for dick in thighhigh

>YamCHAD

KEK

>Show me the manga coverart of Goku in UI and you'll see that he's not skinnier than his baseform.
Actually he looks skinnier

>Or SSB as thick as base.
What? SSB IS as thick as base.

>is a terrible reference
It's not a terrible reference. Base, SS, SS2, SS3 and SSB usually have thicker arms than SSG and UI, not always, but most of time, that's enough.

>does not state that Goku became skinnier, but it did state so for SSG
Dude it's not only that Toyotaro's UI is usually skinny like SSG, Toriyama LITERALLY drew SSG again and changed the colors and eyes for his drawning of UI, they have the same musculature.

Attached: base (volume 8) vs UI (volume 9).png (848x536, 1.12M)

Motivated. Determined. Resilient. Confident. Mentally untouchable. Notice I didn’t say physical because no man is. Unfortunately our physiology limits us anything past that. More words can describe my presence but let’s not be selfish.

I walk a path. A path that was aligned for me since the beginning of time. The Creator gave me life through abundance. Allowing the correct souls to cross paths but not only through eye contact but to share passion with one another. A passion that allowed human life to be conceived, over, and over, and over again. And through it all with proper planning, placement, and the correct space and time, here I stand.

Attached: gohan_god_of_destruction_with_aura_by_aashan-dad36q5.png (1600x2638, 1.6M)

>goes god
>gets noodle arms

>goes angel
>gets noodle arms again

Attached: Goku Ultra Instinct and Jiren SDBH.png (1800x1200, 3.4M)

I liked your new video Joe.

Muscles weigh the body down. That was the entire point of Super Saiyan Grade 2 & 3.

>Actually he looks skinnier
There's no denying that UI Goku in the manga looks skinnier. I mean, look at pic related...

Attached: Goku UI - Manga-.jpg (364x473, 80K)

...and compare it to this.

Attached: image00219.jpg (565x1419, 244K)

Attached: That's really gay.png (311x207, 85K)

I analysed that picture here , but I was referring to the cover (promo) image in which Toyo drew UI Goku relaxed, standing, shirtless (I think) and in color

>It's not a terrible reference
Toyo is bad in drawing, be it depth or consistency with thickness. It's probably because the works he traces from are of characters from different sizes.
So, yes, he is a terrible reference.

>Base, SS, SS2, SS3 and SSB usually have thicker arms than SSG
Lore has dictated that

>and UI
Lore said nothing about that

>Toyotaro's UI is usually skinny
Everybody in Toyotaro's work is skinnier
When he designs his own panels (isn't tracing), all the characters are skinny.

We know that base Goku is skinnier than SSB Goku

Attached: goku-vegeta_93sc.png (1296x682, 668K)

>t. Cuckgetafag

Attached: vegeta, his wife and her boyfriend.png (185x190, 98K)

Based Low Tier CHAD.

Based Chadroid who humiliated Jobren with /ouremperor/

Attached: The two MVPS; Jobgeta absent.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

HURIZA NOOOOOOOOO!

H-Huriza-sama, r-remember we are holding back right...?

AAAAAIIIIIEEEEEEEE

Attached: 99c06ab841ed5da5ed746b318e1fcce4.jpg (480x360, 19K)

Gohan would have been fucking OBLITERATED if he got hit with Toppo's hakai.

Attached: Goldza.jpg (1024x576, 30K)

Attached: 1534690162606.jpg (1096x1200, 280K)

>UI is a transformation that takes away the user's triceps
KEK

>Sayans are genetically compatible with humans, ergo Sayans are humans.
What are you Sayin user? Saiyan's are Saiyan's.
I'm sayin, Saiyan's are Saiyan's.

Attached: ss4.png (1914x1078, 1.99M)

>"Toyo drew a shirtless UI Goku"
>"Toyo isn't consistent with Goku being skinnier in God and UI"
>"Toyo traces"
>"everyone is skinnier than... everyone"
>"base Goku is skinnier than SSB"
Congratulations, you won. Leave now you disgusting dog

Attached: 1499593452491.png (1179x897, 299K)

UNIQUELYPOWERFULANDNUANCEDhan would have face tanked it and oneshotted FATsoppo while calling him a retard. He literally beat Golden COCKSUCKza when they were just playing around. Then later he threatened him with immediate annihilation if he didn't shut the fuck up and behave like a good dog, to which LEASHEDHOUNDza had no rebuttal because he was shaking in his proverbial jobber boots.

>admitting his intellectual superior won as usual
Good pup.

F-F-F-F-F-F-F-F-FIRST FORM FREEZA-SAMA? I SURREND- AAAAIIIIIEEEEE

Attached: tenor.gif (498x278, 1.87M)

>disingenuous little cuck pretending that ToP TEAMLEADERhan wasn't INFINITELY stronger than he was against REHASHEDBORINGBLANDza
Cope.

Friendly reminder that UI has no unique hairstyle, Goku's natural hairstyle is sometimes messed up (by his aura, by moving at high speed, by being beaten up, etc), that's all. His hair style was altered before and after using UI, that's why it looked that way, but if Goku went UI with his hair intact it would look exactly like base but silver (like Toriyama drew).

Attached: Goku hairstyle.png (2224x1708, 3.26M)

youtube.com/watch?v=D_u2Fw1gLKY&feature=youtu.be&t=232

UUUUWAAAAAGGH

>posting a fight that UNDISPUTEDSTRONGESTUNFUSEDSAIYANhan won so decisively his later threat against PUSSYBITCHza scared him shitless
Good boy. You argue for me.

>headcanon
JOBhan was not relevant even once since the start of DBS. He barely defeated a wolf that Goku and Vegeta 2v3'd with ease. In ToP all he did was eliminate some random unknown characters and Winnie the Pooh. While watching i forgot that he was even in the tournament at times, since he would be shown once every three episodes commenting on what others were doing. Jiren/Goku/Broly-posting at least makes sense since those characters have some credibility, but Gohanposting is the same as Yamchaposting; not to be taken seriously

>Frieza mocks him and talks about murdering him if he hadn't picked up on his GENIUS ploy

>Eliminates Gohan from the tournament alongisde Fastpo, the only use of Gohan being a sacrifical pawn in Huriza's GENIUS technique

BENCHWARMERhan

Attached: 1565025030979.png (1280x720, 1.12M)

BASED

26-0

Attached: 1566670192725.webm (640x360, 2.01M)

Attached: 1456705833514.webm (720x405, 1.79M)

ENTER DOBSON

*MINDBROKENren the KNELT

Attached: jiren kneeling.jpg (1024x576, 32K)

>I think that you mean that in one version it was explained how he did damage, but the older version said nothing about it
Not really, we saw that in the anime most of his attacks were just like regular punches, while in the manga they are clearly just counters
>You can punch harder with a boxing punch than a wing chun punch.
Im not basing myself on his punches, but that we see him clashing with Jiren like in the pic that i sent and they were evenly matched, there is no other way to explain that besides him getting a strength boost. Plus there was that huge aura kept emitting and thats usuallu associated to power boost
>you can fight someone stronger wh
Like i said above, my point is not Goku matching Jiren in fight, but him clearly matching his strength
>The thing was that he wasn't able to beat Jiren in Blue, but he was matching him all along
I dont agree with that but even if that was the case, UI is Goku in base form, not in SSB

Story time

Attached: 2361A131-916B-4176-A61B-0E782F6CF837.jpg (816x1157, 184K)

why are vegeta haters so fucking gay?

Soon

Attached: DragonBallFighterZCell.jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

inb4 TURDza incels screeching about non-canon

Attached: jobpilation.jpg (1718x987, 423K)

WAPOW*

Attached: POW_2.png (232x383, 120K)

Attached: Pan slapity.jpg (468x355, 41K)

Attached: PAnhurt.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Attached: pan I will not help you.png (847x727, 667K)

I thought that we weren't supposed to bully Pan

*ratings skyrocket*

Attached: chadhan vs chadly.jpg (1920x1108, 471K)

All done.

Attached: Pannn.jpg (255x198, 9K)

AAAAAIIIIIIE SAVE ME DADDY!

Attached: babby monkey.jpg (1037x675, 94K)

AAAAAAAAIIEEEEEEEEEEEEE I WASN'T SUPPOSED TO BE MOVIE FODDER

Attached: 1.jpg (480x360, 40K)

BASED

Attached: 1565653309603.jpg (874x618, 263K)

>c-canon doesn't matter if it suits my argument
Kneel.

NOOOOO MY NON CANON MOVIE VICTORY PLEASE COME BACK!

Attached: FIRST FORM FRIEZA.png (640x360, 325K)

You are a crafty opponent. But your time will come, Frieza.

Attached: maxresdefault-199-1280x480.jpg (1280x480, 50K)

YES

Attached: Hmm....jpg (1280x720, 142K)

literally autism

Attached: 1567071455888.jpg (707x787, 95K)

Enter Perfect Chad.

youtube.com/watch?v=HnTAlVcakz0&feature=youtu.be&t=34

Attached: 1565288054286.jpg (1024x545, 77K)

>deer scene
>doll scene

yet you all forget to mention this
Just what did GT mean by this?

Attached: gokupangt.gif (640x480, 349K)

Uub unlocking his god powers fucking when??!??!

Attached: 687ad150b2461ec18c8bd955625d428e.jpg (736x1180, 114K)

What about this?

Attached: Pan.gif (320x240, 51K)

Attached: Enter BESTANTIVILLAINren.png (874x618, 782K)

he's just running while carrying Pan though, right?

Lol, no.

LEAVE FREEZER ALONE!

Attached: 497652_1279773292421_full.jpg (1024x768, 315K)

Jiren is Angel tier and the Anime is canon. Done. No room for discussion. Fact are facts. OVER. You can't warp reality with headcanon.

HOLY BASED

AAIIIIIEEEEEE!

Attached: beerus_vs_jiren_by_easterhands-dbxv31d.png (2000x2251, 2.43M)

>Jirentrannies trying to ruin this thread now that shitty thread got deleted
Pathetic as always

Nice fanfic.

>this thread now that shitty thread got deleted
>IESLB
English, motherfucker, do you speak it?

@192844566
>Y-YOUR ENGLISH SUCK
No one makes Jiren look worse tham Jirenfags, the character loses points by being associated with such fags

Based beyond belief
>fanart
discarded
>IESLB
discarded

WAKEY WAKEY JOBREN BROS.

Attached: TITANly coming for jobrenfags.gif (350x200, 660K)

I'm waiting user

>old broly
>literally SS1/SS2-tier
D to the
I to the
S to the
C to the
A to the
R to the
D to the
E to the
D

>Whis was foreshadowing UI
To be fair, toriyama admited to have created ultra instinct in the making of the ToP. Whis was just talking about moving in a really good way your body, not about ultra instinct. It still fits though.

Krilin doesn't hate gohan though.

>Y-YOUR ENGLISH SUCK
If you're gonna quote me, at least do it with proper English you fucking illiterate. FUCK'S sake.

No, you are not supposed to "bully Pan".

This is not what the DB series is about. Anons should embrace humility and respect.

Attached: IsPuartherealPuar.jpg (639x477, 64K)

I'm so fucking manly, I filtered the word "cute".

it's so fun to see collages and infographics of fuckery and shenanigans happening when i rarely frequent here. chads of Yea Forums for a reason

HAHAHAH holy shit you are losing it, and I'm fucking loving it. Best thing is that the pic proves nothing.

He did the same with this, it's pretty pathetic honestly.

Attached: DOGly attempt.png (728x278, 55K)

Absolutely based Jirenbro, im going to do the same

Based and detective-like.

If you think about it, that word has no place in this bastion of manliness. Only waifutrash and moeshitters use it. And I'd like their posts filtered whenever possible.

Ouch. And the funny (although a bit sad) thing is that he genuinely hates us. When the Jiren vs Broly started we all took it lightheartedly but defeat after defeat and humiliation after humiliation has broken him. I wonder what post was the breaking point that turned that man into the Zombie that we all know and (well, not really) love..

Attached: SMUGren the CONFIDENT.jpg (1920x1080, 213K)

Reminder that Gohan and Piccolo vs the Namekians is the best fight in DBS

Such a great deal of withering and degradation can only happen gradually. We probably forced him to spell check his every post before posting, and even then he fucks up. The ESL bullying must have played a good part in it.

I wish Toyo/Tori would put more effort into the mystical part of the DB world. The current arc is doing a fine job in expanding the scifi aspects but we still dont know shit about the angels, the demons and Zenodesu the multiverse ruined this whole concept imo, they should exist in different planes of existance like the Kaioshins and kaios, not shitty multiverses that are basically the same shit as U7

Attached: dragon-ball-z-other-world-north-kaio-planet.jpg (680x418, 226K)

True and very based. You should also do what I (and the user who taught me how to do it) did, and that's completely filter out everything in Yea Forums that isn't Dragon Ball Super.
Just add
>/^((?!Dragon Ball Super).)*$/i;boards:a;

Attached: the perfect a.png (1107x593, 54K)

To think some individuals in this very thread also browse other threads on Yea Forums. Shiver inducing.

Are Morobros allied with Jirenscholars?

no

No, Moro is a good villain and Morofans are chill, no reason to ally with the most autistic group who likes the shittiest antagonist

Imagine the autism that goes into making something like this. Seek help asap

Attached: 1565461290889.jpg (258x360, 55K)

Jiren is stupidly OP for no fucking reason at ruined the entire ToP, anyone that actually likes him has shit taste.

Copelycamel seething.

Reminder that the Chadforce has only ever allied with one group:
YamCHADs

Anyone else is deemed inferior.

Attached: 123123435367.jpg (417x330, 30K)

Puar, you don't know nothing.

Attached: oolong-ep-6-db.jpg (1062x791, 51K)

Tienchads too

HOLY BASED

Attached: Spic destruction.gif (360x270, 1.12M)

We don't have allies, just circumstancial allies with a common enemy, don't ever forget that.

Attached: Bow to your GOD.png (1982x1116, 3.47M)

Manga shitters aren't allied to anyone.

I even have it in screencap fellow CHADforce GOD

Attached: BASED CHADHAN.png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Attached: 76a8b898b2d36c35c81a814a8796e991bc15fab9_00.gif (458x250, 373K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9GCRVqW-I3E

Enter CHADren

Attached: Enter CHADren.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

Is the CHADforce finally back?

Attached: 1504253498562.gif (496x278, 500K)

So considering that jobren lost to base Frieza and base Goku it is safe to say that CHADhan would have annihilated him, right

Attached: 1507910511803.jpg (1020x385, 292K)

Is anything happening with this SJW witch hunt over the English voice actors recording some stupid parody for fun?

It never left.

I can smell you faggot, don't go starting shit.

Attached: 0db4b98e65e013c49df0eda382d40327.gif (500x260, 627K)

>Faggot! Faggot! Faaag! Fuckin' fag!

Attached: Goku (no change).png (1096x744, 1.7M)

>implying a CHAD like SCHOLARhan would ally with pathetic irrelevant pups like IMAFRAIDOFWOMENcha
Falseflagger discarded.

Imagine if Jiren

We were in deep meditation, gathering our power until we were needed again.

Now, our presence is required once more.

Attached: 13132131313.jpg (1280x720, 130K)

Yo I'm gathering the force back, you in?

Attached: 1499738230815.png (1300x1000, 1.4M)

Cope

SMARTANDSTRONGhan

Attached: 1507491462399.jpg (350x305, 32K)

Had character.

Burn, faggot.

>Puar, you don't know nothing.
I think Puar has a point user. All anons should adopt a humble and respectful attitude, towards good, DB related discussion.

Attached: Vegetadefeated.png (409x393, 203K)

POOza semenstains are hiding in terror now that the GODFORCE has returned to full strength.

Attached: Ultimo Instincto.jpg (1280x720, 107K)

Can any Dragon Ball character stand a chance against Thought Robot?

Attached: Superman Thought Robot.jpg (506x800, 140K)

HOLY BASED

No.

>ask a simple question
>sperg for no reason
Are you retards autistic?

dragon ball characters can't even stand up against most characters with slightly unique powers.

The copelycamels have been utterly destroyed and humiliated at every turn, and now all but one Zombie remain. They have entered this war under the rather childish delusion that they were going to attack everyone else, and nobody was going to attack them.They sowed the wind, and now they have reaped the whirlwind.
I believe that the CHADforce will be suitable as the next victim of Jirenscholars. A true battle of wits, something that chodelydogs lacked. One cannot improve unless he is challenged, something that Jiren himself proved to us when he refused to eliminate Goku, allowing him to get stronger and break his limits, which in turn made Jiren break his own limits when fighting Goku at his strongest. We will allow you to regroup and get stronger, and when you are ready, we will be waiting.

Attached: CALMren the ENLIGHTENED.jpg (637x358, 28K)

Get the fuck out you daft newfag.

Could Plastic Man tank a Kamehameha wave?

>newfag
Benoit yourself ya seething virgin, I bet you sit in this autistic general 24/7

Their English is on par with the camels' though.

The Copelycamel is ashamed of his spicness and will try to hide it at every turn, resulting in the hilarious breakdown he had,
We have no such weakness

Attached: Gohan el blanco.jpg (480x360, 23K)

would he even need to?

>IESLB
OUT of this den if wit and pontification, you jejune and dimwitted drudgeon. AT ONCE.

>jutsu hand
Yuck.

based

Attached: 1508022946488.jpg (736x337, 345K)

Yeah, he can regenerate so maybe he could.

English please

no

mmmm wouldn't wanna mess with you

Based and takerpilled

Basado

>no u
Done. Don't let me see you shitting on MY domain, MY threads again.

>no u
Are you genuinely brain dead? I have no clue what the fuck you were saying in your previous post. Have sex ya manlet nerd

>We have no such weakness
This.

Godhan brothers are eternal. We've been here since these generals began, we will be here when the stars die out.

vocaroo.com/i/s173ydAl64rj

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (600x591, 16K)

Based CHADhanbro.

>this afraid of BOYFRIENDOFBEJITASWIFEcha
That's right, tremble in fear, dog.

Attached: 1553145105373.jpg (268x268, 25K)

>TOOWEAKTOBEINTHETOPcha

>CHADshi, who made Jiren look like a complete fool, thinks YamCHAD is a perfect candidate for the ToP
OH NONONONONONO

Attached: 1516930611065.jpg (800x1200, 205K)

>unable to grasp my ethereal and complete embrace of the English dialect.
>l-lol u r dumb haha I don't understand big words
BEGONE, SIMPLETON.

Have sex

ENTER IN YAMCHA

Attached: 1566083350694.gif (500x257, 485K)

Not an argument.
Concession accepted.
Terminated.

82 WPM. Cry.

Benoit yourself

Attached: 1567727512087.png (559x397, 241K)

BEND OVER YAMCHA

>actually taking Fagbat's yaoi fanfic into account
Pathetic

Enter fenGOD

Attached: EBBidouUcAAMbfv.jpg (800x1208, 123K)

BRING THE SACRED OINMENT YAMCHA OHHHHHHH

>YamCHAD
KEK, you're a joke like your character.
Nothing, hear me well dog, NOTHING you do will make him relevant. No matter how hard you shitpost, no matter how much you try to force your "alliances" with the CHADS, no matter how hard you samefag, nobody will follow you.
You are ALONE like your TRASH character. For that is the destiny of literal cucks, you will be left alone while EVERYONE silently mocks you.
So enjoy my LAST pity (you), I know how bad empty lonely husks like (you) need it.

This esoteric scroll of truth also applies perfectly to COMICRELIEFzafags.

Enveloping stillness permeates our surroundings as sure as sure as nitrogen composes the air we breathe. The cause is pretty obvious. I fucking won.

Unlike many of you, we don't care about relevancy, that's why we like YamCHAD, we like quality over quantity.
And if you are feeling THIS mad at a character you consider irrelevant, then you truly are pathetic, for that you are allowing someone with no screen time, a character long forgotten by many people, to live RENT FREE in your head.
This is the power of being a GODcha CHAD, no matter how irrelevant Yamcha may be, our sole existence can make worthless, sad cunts like you, seethe to autistic levels.
You should embrace your destiny too, your favorite character WILL most likely fall into irrelevancy, WILL job in a truly pathetic way, and WILL become the butt of jokes, sooner or later.

Attached: 1552015174698.jpg (300x223, 25K)

Soul-piercing quiescence taking subsequence to my astounding and loquacious arguments. This lull is not unfamiliar to me. I tend to cause reticence and taciturnity on my "opponents".

The quietus endures... I brood on my recent actions for they might be the cause of lesser men's demise.

kinda hot. probably the only good thing those fags have done.
files.catbox.moe/omxusm.webm

why'd the thread die?

I just told you why, are you fucking blind?

Undefeated

Attached: ShuS3.png (600x450, 625K)

>Shu and the rest of the Pilaf gang are undefeated against Cringeta
Kek, based.

Attached: jobs in mario kart.png (834x797, 274K)

>every shitty characterfag is obsessed with VeGODta

Attached: 1566791045234.gif (307x500, 314K)

Not canon.

Attached: 75096365_p11.png (1414x2000, 1.12M)

>Gogeta Blue stronger than Vegito Blue
What?

Attached: 75096365_p10.png (2000x1414, 1.1M)

Literally no one is

Except Tardkushitters.

It's just the gokekfag hiding behind other characters as usual

it's just one mindbroken gokufag grasping at straws.

even humoring them, it's not a fight and trunks would be 2-0 against goku

Attached: mindbroken.webm (400x224, 261K)

They only react to your bullshit, they care about the rival characterfags and not fucking Jobgeta

So GT is canon?

Attached: Rent free.png (640x480, 291K)

oh yeah, sorry godrenbro

Attached: Dragon Ball Super Broly (2018) [WEB-DL DUAL AUDIO1080p AVC E-AC-3 SRT].mkv_snapshot_00.31.02.649.png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

ENTER CHADly

Attached: 1557456078446-a.png (755x1059, 607K)

Will they save Dragon Ball?

Attached: 2295d0341bd3f300be5dc895a1523b6f--goku-and-chichi-dragonball-z.jpg (236x330, 24K)

>can't defeat Huriza
Oooohhohohoh

Enter Heaven Ascension

Attached: C638646F-266E-40CB-8292-468E0301F21C.jpg (1536x846, 216K)

>women
Did you forget U6 thots?

I'm still sure Chadren can beat him.

Leave him to me.

Attached: Gohan blanco.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Those u6 thots brought unprecedented popularity to the series.

Attached: 1555908066113.png (800x600, 258K)

>defending waifufaggotry

Like he beat the box?
Considering he is stronger than EGP I imagine it could be a good fight if the complete universe seed is as strong as hearts says.

hate gt or not it had the best ending in the franchise between all 4 series

You know, if they fused, how would sex be like?

Can SSGSS Cell Dorado defeat El Hermano?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

My bad then, let Gokuck handle it.

Attached: Gohan family.png (1372x765, 624K)

I mean if Hearts can crush the omni-king underfoot how strong would he be compared to EGP and Gohan Blanco. Where does Zeno tier in the Spanish Lore?

In Spanish lore Zeno is under El Grande Padre's true form, who is on equal footing with Gohan Blanco Incomplete.
I'd say EGP and Gohan Blanco would need to cooperate to match him

Zeno ranks below EGP

Attached: daishinkan_kill_zeno_sama_part_2_by_secrethet-dbmc6rg.jpg (1048x762, 192K)

Attached: DBS canon tier list.png (1274x3407, 781K)

Don't forget yourself Cuckhandog

Attached: 1540975333826.jpg (1280x720, 104K)

you don't kill the person you want to torture.

Go ahead and get curbstomped by Hearts, in the meantime leave Chi-Chi to me.

Attached: Very smug KIDhan.png (1920x1080, 2.13M)

>Hearts
What would you have to do with that? Stay in your classroom, skinny guy and call for daddy's help when you are in trouble.

Attached: 1543673382015.jpg (1024x576, 97K)

youtu.be/9GCRVqW-I3E
[ALL OF REALITY TREMBLES]

Started what? Jobren is the repeating of the most tired trope in existence. Jobren literally has 0 influence on anything.

Thats one big cope

BASED

cringe

You're right, I'll stay home.
Go ahead and risk your ass to save the world while I fuck your wife.

Attached: chadisback.jpg (400x300, 57K)

Who can stop them?

Attached: 1533170033663.jpg (727x425, 77K)

>Chadforce is back
What's next? Is cutegang going to come back too?

>Blue KK Vegito gets wrecked by base Cumber.
>Goku can hold Golden Ape Cumber’s foot in SS and push it back with SSB. This happens literally an episode later.
>Hearts wrecks SSB Evolution Vegeta and Jiren with gravity and boxes.
>Blue Goku can dominate Super Hearts before he uses gravity fist and even broke several boxes.
>He keeps getting UI.
Did UI limit breaking break Goku’s limiter or something. He is getting stronger so fast. How long until SDBH Goku surpasses the omni-king?

Attached: 5FB29EB6-2EA3-45B4-8F1D-92E24C8CF197.gif (499x280, 2.14M)

>literally not a single argument
>buzzwords
As expected of a Shitrenpup

Rent. Free.

remember when SSG was 70% of beerus power

Chichi only likes muscular men and not faggot ass looking guys like Jobhan. What woman would substitute this for this

Attached: 1546971925435.jpg (1001x749, 76K)

They fell in love with Gohan after he and Kefla fought, I'd say they're a subsection of the CHADforce now.

Attached: 1501026625724.gif (500x283, 1010K)

Part of me wanted to read heroes solely because of the demon arc, but levels of spicness such as the one you described sound unbearable

Chi-Chi apparently, she's moaning Gohan all the way into the night. I mean Goku doesn't even kiss his wife, he probably can't satisfy her in any way

Attached: GODhan laughing.jpg (532x401, 30K)

>post literally is about Jobren
I swear you are all newfags who don't understand what you are regurgitating half of the time.

>"No!"

Attached: 1513167825689.jpg (1280x1466, 310K)

based

You can't kill Zeno. You may kill his body but his conciousness is infinite and will immediately create a new body which he will use to destroy you for the nuisance you caused

Nice fantasies Failurehan. I guess that's to be expected when this is how women look at you.

Attached: 1556248294556.jpg (855x480, 56K)

You cant even handle it. Brainlet.

Im sure EGP already has attemped to kill Zeno numerous times and he found out is completely impossible and understood his fate will be to serve the little ballon head for eternity

Headcanon.

Handle what? Holy fuck just be quiet you illiterate Jobrendonkey.

Headcanon, Zeno is justba toddler with the delete button

>fantasies
A fantasy would be Goku kissing his wife
Everything I've stated is canon, and this is canon too. He's married btw.

Wouldn't be too farfetched to say that Goku is a cuck as well, to be perfectly honest.

Attached: CANON.jpg (1280x720, 99K)

El grande padre

see

Incest

Attached: Consider.jpg (600x600, 50K)

You cant handle the ontological commensurate of Jirens power. His mere mention has shaken your reality!

you wish

Attached: evil zeno.jpg (225x225, 8K)

That’s not canon either. There isn’t anything in the series that says he has an infinite consciousness and can create a new body immediately. Of he could why doesn’t he create a third Zeno or something?

So you know you're the most powerful being in the multiverse and this little baby who doesn't even fight is above you, what would you do?
You would obviously try to kill the little bitch and govern over everything

Would Videl accept a threesome?

>Toei filler
>canon
Don't make me laugh anymore, I've had enough by just looking at Jobhan.
>He's married btw
He could only impress an outsider with his Ki and the abilities everyone in the group knew, literally anyone from the group could have got her panties down.

Attached: 1544188181233.png (208x237, 138K)

The Autumn babby cup is coming up and there's still a chance for CHADren to get a spot on the team if you write him in.
pastebin.com/10TMiyux

Attached: Jiren-DBFZ-Banner.jpg (800x400, 47K)

I was talking about. I mean EGP could have tried to kill but failed to ever damage his body.

What a delusional clown.

Blame Goku for not satisfying his wife
If she has to choose between having CHADhan and not having him, I'm sure she would
But they didn't, GODhan did, and he still fucked Goku's wife. If you keep this up you're going to embarrass yourself further.

No need to talk to yourself, unless you truly have gone crazy!

zeno's delete move is too slow that even tired base gokek and kekgeta had enough time to climb into the time machine and escape before everything dissapeared. Even the Kais dodged the erasure with their ring teleportation.
EGP would be fast enough to stop Zeno from deleting him by kill him... If he actually could

You missed the point, Dumbhandog, there was nothing special about Jobhan aside from the tricks he learned from other people.
>But they didn't, GODhan did, and he still fucked Goku's wife.
>fantasies and non canon dub trash
Are you sure it's me embarrassing himself?

Two-Four episodes once he surpasses the universe seed.

>zeno's delete move is too slow
thats because he was deleting a entire universe, he used it pretty quick against frost

This brings the question: EGP has an angel staff and we can assume he can rewind time as the other angels can.
We know Zeno isn't above time since there's already two Zenos from different timelines.
We know EGP would be quick enough to detect Zeno about to closing his hand to delete him, so he would use his staff and rewind time to avoid the situation (Zeno wouldn't notice it because he's still affected by time.

hmm...

Where does Gohan get his cockiness from? I mean, Goku and Piccolo are confident, but it's not that common for them to completely fuck up due to sheer carelessness. No, Goku fucks up for other reasons. Piccolo just loses against people who are stronger than him. And I wouldn't say Chichi's cocky to the point of carelessness either. Nor Krillin. Like Krillin is super-cautious and wouldn't waste opportunities to end shit.

Though I will say that Goku and Gohan do tend to fuck up in the same ways but for completely different reasons. In Goku's case, he fucks up because he wants to give someone else a chance. You know, just 'cause he doesn't want to hog the fight, which is weirdly never brought up in Super anymore where he wants to hog ALL the fights.

>implying Goku doesn't fuck Gohan
>implying Goku didn't reward Gohan by letting him /ss/ his mom
>implying Goku didn't die knowing Gohan can sexually satisfy his mom while he's gone
>implying HTC training didn't involve stamina training through sexual exhaustion
>implying it isn't standard Saiyan practice to fuck your children and teach them to fuck their parents, siblings and their children
>implying Saiyans don't teach their sons to bring home girls to family gang-bang them
>implying it isn't so natural to share that none of them bat an eye to it
What are they, gay?

Attached: Smug Sekai.png (334x451, 256K)

Of course, evading the subject that GODhan fucked Gokuck's wife, you should just cope with it.

Gohan wanted to be the Chads he saw in High School

>evading the non canon claims and just repeating himself
I think you are about done

Explain this desuarchive.org/a/thread/192640580/#192648527

But he was only in high school for like a week before shit went down. And his cockiness problem started when he was like 10.

Gokuckfag just admit you had to change the subject so you could avoid Goku being a cuck. It's pathetic.

He is a saiyan and didn't fall on his head like Goku.

Maybe he got it from Ox Satan or maybe he just watched too many movies

>still trying

Attached: 1556554069921.png (194x596, 37K)

It's okay, your pathetic attempt was clearly disarmed and destroyed in my first post, as the higher individual I'll break this fight off to stop you from embarrasing yourself any further.

Didn’t Beerus say he was holding back and it was Goku who said he was using 70%?

If you think you are keeping face by doing this you are wrong. You cite non canon shit as facts and continue to evade when you get called on it. You better just stop replying if you want to cut your losses.

>we saw that in the anime most of his attacks were just like regular punches
Most of the times, like when Goku was standing on that piece of stage and Jiren was a couple meters above him, we see Goku countering his air punches with his own.
A counter is an auto-attack.
Like I said, you're free to give your own interpretation.
The only reason you can say that Goku went for weak points, is because the manga stated so, so my point still stands.

>there is no other way to explain that besides him getting a strength boost.
Goku learned to absorb other peoples power as early as the fight against Beerus.
Be it Beerus' punches or the death ball he threw at him. It' nothing new and might be the only reason why his SSB lasted this long.

>Plus there was that huge aura kept emitting and thats usuallu associated to power boost
His heat, you mean. Jiren and Whis called it heat, not aura.
You can either say that his heat increased or that by limiting his movements, less aura was wasted and more was able to leak out.

>I dont agree with that but even if that was the case
Are you saying that Goku was not matching Jiren in blue?
If Goku didn't, he would have been one shotted instantly. The fact that he wasn't means that his power was in the same range.

>UI is Goku in base form, not in SSB
You're barking up the wrong tree, mate. I know, it's another reason why Broly trumps them all, lol. I have explained everything to you in terms of switching techniques. How switching your fighting style can allow you to beat stronger opponents. From the different punches, to better ki management by not wasting it on unnecessary movements, to applying the techniques he and lessons he learned while fighting Beerus (for one) and the training from Whis, but you still stubbornly want to claim that it's something like SS. So, that's on you, Pedro. at least I tried.

-------> Quitet, pet

No, Beerus told Whis he himself was using 70% of his power.

do people actually care about jiren? he doesn’t resemble a human enough for me to become attached to him. gohan and goku and even vegeta are cute and human-esque enough to warrant fans but jiren is just so alien and ugly. it’s like how we feel less emotion when looking at a robot

>he doesn’t resemble a human enough for me to become attached to him.
WALL-E

wall-e was cute though. jiren is ugly

HOLY BASED

Even if he did, becoming as strong as SSB in one year through nothing but straight grinding is still bullshit

Why not? End of Buu saga Gohan was much stronger than SS3.

Sure it doesn't, falseflagger

Whatever do you mean?

Attached: 1534666391772.jpg (735x1200, 427K)

did even more shit come out about funimation and sabat in the past few days?

Thank you for this.

Attached: dragon-ball-super-1126937-1280x0.jpg (1280x704, 94K)

4D Goku. Thought Robot lives in an comic. 4D Goku can fuse real people who can tear up that comic.

Someone post ToP WEBMs

>Jobhan

How long did take Vegeta to reach SSB?

Longer than Goku

As long as it takes goku to master Kamehameha after seeing it

pretty sure we still acknowledge super is a bad fanfiction Toriyama made for easy money

wow, I guess Jirenfags were the real chads all along.

Attached: Leave Animation To Us.webm (1920x1080, 2.65M)

>goku is not standing completly in the pic
Yeah, we are done here. I won.

Yes? It's a multiverse. Every work of fiction has its own verse. Sometimes they are compatible with each other.
Everything is canon, even fanfics. It doesn't mean that everything is good, though.
Or humans are defective Sayans. They look almost the same(humans even have a rudimentary tail).

Kek, gg faggot

pic wasn't implying he's taller than goku you brainlet. he's clearly much taller than bulma now.

We were talking about vegeta being a midget. Not about him being taller than bulma, who is already a midget