Shingeki no Kyojin

Enter the real mastermind: Historia Reiss/Christa/Ymir's reincarnation without memories

Attached: 1567676376845.jpg (267x655, 46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=85QmkIcCJoA
youtube.com/watch?v=uLl6W-PNlnA
mangadex.org/thread/169101
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Memed into reality.

Attached: 1565463634830.jpg (1852x816, 265K)

>"Eren is a slave! He is manipulated by all those memories and different people in his head!"
>Turns out all those people were actually manipulated by him

>Alright , Yamir , I need you to tell me , which one of those long hair hobos touched you , and where ?
>Just point it out on this furry doll

Attached: 1567632348332.jpg (225x350, 46K)

Enemies of humanity.

Attached: Attack on Titan-167.jpg (1200x1800, 605K)

Say what you want, but this panel was legit ominous as fuck.
Out of context, it would really seem like Historia is the real villain.

If Ymir is Historia, or rather, her daughter, Eren can stop Ymir by calling her real name/ make her realize he's the father?

>Out of context
>Would seem

The girl's identity seems important when Eren said "how do you know she is Ymir?"

DEDICATE YOUR HEARTS TO THE GOD EMPRESS

Attached: 1567225834807.jpg (1920x1200, 2.23M)

>Eren tries to grab Ymir next chapter
>Oh shit I have no thumbs

Eren manipulated himself actually

This panel seems suspicious af.

Attached: 1567676089988.png (540x460, 171K)

He just needs to touch her to connect PATHs.

There is also that panel of Historia saying "her name was Christa...I think?" When she was laughing like crazy. I think there is something wrong with Historia too

So which Historia panel are we gonna see next from multiple angels? first it was Historia sitting on the the chair and now Historia's hand.

>Eren can influence all previous AT holders
>AT was part of Ymir at one point

You think she realized what happened?
She had been spending a lot of time with Eren to help him regain memories.

Maybe Historia knew that look in his eye.

Attached: 1567649960214.png (1440x980, 476K)

I miss Yumiru

Attached: 1558891732776.jpg (1280x720, 150K)

>that scenery

Attached: i986rr00t3j31.png (522x350, 239K)

That's because you don't see where he's really kissing.

Yeah at first it looked like she was just shocked by Eren making that angry face but now It seems like see saw something too. Maybe she also saw the rumbling, and her crying in that memory is when they talk about it?

Enemies of humanity.

Attached: 1560921695291.jpg (1443x2047, 387K)

Did she see the memories, too? It usually worked both ways. Was she keeping it a secret?

>FT was Ymir Fritz's Krista
>AT was Ymir Fritz's Ymir
Screencap this

poor Hisu

Eren and Historia seems like the only ones who know what will happen

Ar first I thought it's just a transition to the next scene. Now with the current events, it does look weird.

Attached: 0051-025.jpg (1066x1600, 515K)

Attached: 1.jpg (1115x1600, 898K)

>Eren being Isayama's self insert has been a meme since SNK began
>turns out it wasn't just a meme and Eren essentially wrote the entire story thus far
I want off this god damn ride

Attached: 1560148230730.jpg (1051x583, 233K)

The cave scene or her crying.

So seeing as Eren doesn't seem to have any memories from a future successor, that pretty much cements him as the final Attack Titan right?

Either that or any potential future AT just doesn't want a single thing to do with this whole fuckery

I don't care if EH happened or not all i want is for Historia to be an actual character not a puppet who got forced or manipulated by Eren.
Grisha was one of my favorite characters and now he dropped i really don't wanna drop Historia too.

Hisu drolling.

Attached: Attack on Titan-154.jpg (1200x1800, 807K)

Maybe she's Ymir's reincarnation/or memory carrier for her daughter and somehow her memory get mixed up. Maybe Egderen get influenced by her. Remember the panel in the cave where she said "humanity is the enemy"...Or future Eren showing past Eren his goal through Historia. Everything can be possible.

Historia was used to holding Eren's hands to trigger flashbacks.

She knew Eren saw something when he kissed her hand.

Attached: Attack on Titan-181.jpg (1200x1800, 776K)

Mehmet is the future

Attached: mehmet.jpg (436x578, 73K)

We're all rooting for Reiner/Helos now, right?

Could be that Historia is the same girl in the paths?

user, she is pretty much working with Eren at this point.

That's a very lewd hand

>Reiner

Who?

So the Attack Titan can see the future, and influence past successors.

.....And the founding titan can influence future successors? Can it see the past?

Has Eren ACTUALLY been an omnipotent god manipulator this entire time?

At this point everything might be possible.

You earned a /blushing Hisu

Attached: 1567670212621.png (417x567, 482K)

Eren is lucky to kiss it

Attached: 1556874630056.jpg (1200x1659, 230K)

Gabi is more mature than eren
She too was born into a cruel world but understands that the wish for revenge isnt a justification to kill billions

Attached: E9875270-4048-439E-9914-04CB9F013FFE.jpg (885x1453, 284K)

isayama used his own hand as reference

There is something weird with this and little Eren receiving that dream before eating Grisha, if this was like ZE3 they would be biologically connected to that little girl but we lack info but historia and eren seem to be special
I understand your disappointment but unless twist Historia seems at least to be an accomplice

Yeah, everything is pointing towards that just like the rumbling, but who knows Isayama can pull pretty much anything out of his ass with Paths bullshit.

Attack Titan can see future memories, Founding Titan can see past memories.

It's the specific combination of these two elements and the specific scenario of Eren entering the Paths dimension with Zeke that allowed him to manipulate the past

Think about it, I don't think Eren and Zeke were controlling that titan to help Zeke, it's like that girl is creating a scenario where she can be reborn, maybe Historia is her vessel, reincarnation or her mother (Historia's titan was an angel in that what if titans)

3/10ren can't comprehend that non-Eldians were born into the world as well

Attached: 1554434863903.png (245x305, 99K)

So this will probably (and sadly) end with both Armin and Reiner forming an alliance and taking down the extremist (each on one extreme) Yeager brothers, finding the peaceful solution in the middle, just talking things out.

The 5th image in your image folder is
>that scenery
What does it look like?

>I understand your disappointment but unless twist Historia seems at least to be an accomplice
I'm afraid Isayama might go towards " Everything is Eren's fault he manipulated everyone " route

Just like manlet and Hange

In the manga Frieda and Historia never explicitly said that the name of the girl in the book is Krista in their conversation about being ladylike, unlike the anime.
youtube.com/watch?v=85QmkIcCJoA
I guess it was because the anime removed that scene on the top of the wall.

Attached: Attack on Titan-151.jpg (1200x1800, 690K)

If EH happens then what will become of Mikasa?
What's the big payoff to her character arc? All she really has is Eren. As one of the original main trio Isayama has to have something planned for her.

Attached: 1566614591894.jpg (600x1000, 207K)

It doesn't matter if Eren manipulated himself because he's always been this way. The goals of his future self are perfectly consistent with his past self's worldview. An Eren who didn't want to follow Eren's plan never existed.

comfy :)

Attached: loooooooooooongseason.jpg (317x315, 34K)

She will kill Eren

>tfw Historia will die after giving birth
>tfw Eren will bring his daughter 2000 years back
>tfw 16D chess

Attached: 1567675574270.jpg (540x432, 122K)

But what if Eren used his memories to manipulate Grisha into asking Zeke to stop Eren so that Eren can bring about his desired future?

EH will never happen.
Pathetic.

Founding Titan can't influence future successors, Karl the cuck influenced others with the vow because Ymir saw him as her master due to royal blood, and granted his wish.

>daughter
It's son EHbros. I don't want Historia's child to be filthy daughter

Also in the manga she didn't bring that book with her when Rod tried to take her. Meanwhile in the anime, she brought it and when Rod gave her the fake name, the focus shifted to that book.
youtube.com/watch?v=uLl6W-PNlnA
Why is that?

Attached: Attack on Titan-094.jpg (1200x1800, 729K)

oh no

Attached: 1564862075148.png (580x902, 561K)

Attached: that scenery.jpg (279x580, 35K)

>All she really has is Eren
Which is a bad thing for her, she should live for herself.
>Isayama: Mikasa’s growth probably involves separation from Eren. By separation, I mean she might be able to return to that ordinary girl that she used to be in childhood…… I read some interesting thoughts from readers on the internet. People would say male mangaka have a tendency to reject the notion of “fate.“ On the contrary, female mangaka draw works that approve “fate.” You meet your Mr./Ms. Right, you say “This is fate!”, and you accept that the trajectory of your life is already predestined. People who interfere with that and seem to affect your serene life are portrayed as villains. Of course, I am not speaking of all mangaka, but with my mentality as a male mangaka, I think it is pitiful if Mikasa’s life is only about staying together with Eren. However to Mikasa, it is a wonderful thing to be with Eren forever. Combining what I’ve said, if I were to draw the separation of Eren and Mikasa, I feel like my portrayal likely won’t be satisfactory for readers, because Mikasa would have to endure the strain of being stuck between Eren and Armin. Even though she can sympathize with Armin, who considers things from a “globalism” perspective, it’s possible that she can’t just let the more self-focused Eren go. [Note: Isayama uses the katakana of “Globalism” in Japanese to describe Armin. He probably means Armin embraces the world and is curious about everything in the universe, while Eren is rather “self-focused” compared to him.]

Oh come on shitposter-kun. Think of how glorious it will be. I know you'll be celebrating along with us.

Attached: goblin poster.png (1183x221, 61K)

No, what I mean is like. That doesn't seem to make sense. What the fuck is a vow, even. It obviously isn't a physical thing.

It makes more sense that everyone who takes on the Founder merely gets access to Karl and his memories of the titan war clearly, and that colors their morality and sense of justice, isn't it?

>e-eren what happen?
>we have to talk historia
>*proceeds to masterplan everything*
>this way we can protect everyone hisu
>at what cost? making you slave of a future your dad sees
>i'm just a cute face queen and thats the duty i accept to myself, but i'm willing to throw it all away so i can help you
>no!!! your presence is too important for the people in the wall, both of us will have to sacrifice our freedom for the sake of us eldians, BECAUSE WE WERE BORN IN THIS WORLD
>*blushes at such manly frase*
>i will protect you historia, from the marleys, the military, the survey corp, now everyone is our enemys
>at least, we are not alone, we have each other eren
>*feel months passes, plan in action*
>*millitary wants hisu to fuck zeke, have as much children as possible or to become a titan herself*
>*after many secret matchups*
>if we take action now our plan will be a failure, at least i will be useful as a fake queen b-bu...
>THIS WORLD IS CRUEL, i can't let you sacrifie yourself more, but i'm going to marley i can' protect from now on hisu
>buf i choose to deny it, at least once, i want to do what i want *blushes intensifies* e-eren, i want to follow the PATHS i choose
>*scene is cut*
>*after fuck*
>have we done the right thing eren? will this plan be for the best?
>IF WE WANT TO PROTECT ARMIN, MIKASA AND EVERYONE this have to be done
>*automatically repent her actions over this frase*
>*isolates herself in a farm*
>*farmer-kun is her only consolation*
>*eren is officially a cuck, keep going forward out of rage*
>*present days*
>called mikasa a thot
>gets angry seem his father caring for his family
>"all women's are thots dad"
>cries internally I'M NOT A KEK LIKE YOU ZEKE
>laterally wants to destroy the world for the sake of hiding his cuckness
>hisu is getting layed by farmer-kun with no responsibilities, only fat dick and happiness till the world is over

But Eren bites his hand just like Frieda

Interisting, also I like the theory that Eren will stop the little girl by screaming her real name (though why cut his hand then)
In any case it looks like Eren and Historia know more shit they have been hiding from everyone

Attached: Whoisshereally.png (1599x1662, 2.77M)

So either Historia is really Krista, the girl in the paths or it has something to do with her daughter.
I can see Isayama pulling this off.

EH is still dead.

Eren and Historia conspired together confirmed

That's due to memories, same thing happened with the Warhammer Titan, Eren changed his hairstyle.

>someone actually wrote this down

Attached: F42C785C-3689-414A-949E-AA84EF25931C.jpg (700x557, 41K)

Yumikuri is cute and canon

Attached: YY.jpg (215x136, 18K)

>tfw Eren son is a tranny

And then you complain about EHfags kek

>In any case it looks like Eren and Historia know more shit they have been hiding from everyone
Could this be the reason why AMSJC stopped talking about her post timeskip? Did she piss them off and distanced herself like Eren did?

Oops

Attached: 2019-09-05 12.31.59.png (684x393, 305K)

THIS is why EVERYONE hates you EHfags

The story in that book is obviously about the founder Ymir. So why did the royal family changed her name to Krista? Was it because they wanted to censor the name Ymir or because her real name is Krista and Ymir is the devil?

But what did Eren show Grisha when he youngEren ate him?
It must be important because Grisha still went along with it despite earlier asking Zeke to stop Eren, and Eren made a point to bring up the moment to Zeke.

What happens if Zeke neuters the Eldians AND Eren causes the Rumbling? Are we heading for a full extinction ending?

It's to make it obvious "Ymir Fritz" was actually named Krista

Based. Last chapter proved YH and maybe EM will be the only endgames.

See
EHcucks cannot argue against this panel. Eren had a very loving and longing face when he looked at this memory.

did they ever meet?

Attached: ymir paths.jpg (500x743, 108K)

Fucking Rod holy kek

Attached: 39C3C39F-CC13-4D19-A780-5A4DCB7679EC.jpg (726x203, 73K)

>EHfags are the same as dumblrinas
Sad reality

looks good

Attached: 2017-11-21-935465w.jpg (2219x3251, 1.39M)

Fuck off already. I'm trying to talk about the manga.

Attached: 1565657074321.png (309x252, 131K)

Attached: 1567554273777.png (334x267, 145K)

QUICK, YMIR DESTROY ALL PEEPEES!

>See
>
3/4 the posts has nothing do with EH

>Eren: Turkish name meaning "saint, holy man." Pronounced: EH-ren
>Krista: This name derives from the Latin “Christianus”, meaning "Christian, follower of Christ".

Attached: 30881191.jpg (1024x702, 72K)

Armin's son is cute

it actually takes 5 minutes to write shitpost this level, not a big deal

There's no way King Karl would leave a weapon for his successor to destroy the world based on everything else we've heard about him. The inward facing wall titans will finish their task of rumbling Eldia as soon as they're awakened

Attached: wall titan.jpg (1280x720, 94K)

At the end of the day, Eren was EL HERMANO all along

She will grow as a person, let Eren free of her "protection" and probably become lesbian with louise

FUCKING.KEK

But I don't want Historia to be just a follower.

I tried to make sense of the memories and who saw what. So tell me if I missed something.

>Grisha saw Eren's future AFTER he ate Frieda. Since the Founding Titan will go to Eren next and there is a blood connection between father and son, Grisha was able to see what Eren will do with the FT.
> When Eren kissed Historia's hand he saw the moment of Grisha telling Zeke to stop him, that's why Eren looked so angry in chapter 90.

What I don't get is “that scenery”. It is obviously the future Grisha saw. But when did Eren see it?
When he kissed Historia or after he ended up in PATHS with Zeke?

I hope Eren is the father but she's been fucking Farmer-kun as well just to see how the EHfags react

I'm not even trying to be a shipper here.

Kruger's last line here makes it seem like all these instructions were meant for Eren. Did Eren influence himself to have a child?

Attached: Attack on Titan - c089 (v22) - p140 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (1200x1800, 896K)

Attached: 2ac.jpg (436x567, 43K)

She is CLEARLY speaking as someone who has OUTRIGHT WITNESSED the Titan War.

That's the thing, though. It so clearly mirrors what's going on with Grisha.

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1017x722, 378K)

previous page

Attached: Attack on Titan - c089 (v22) - p139 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (1200x1800, 486K)

Attached: 1567664477546.jpg (1317x1242, 157K)

Kissing Historia would have been enough DESU.

Imagine if someone like Grisha was CLEARLY shown an image that could be interpreted as "The Restoration of Eldia at the hands of Grisha's successor".

She is not just a follower, she influenced the story. Why did 19yEren make Grisha kill the Reiss family? Because he knew that later Historia will make this decision.

Attached: 0066-018.jpg (1066x1600, 482K)

Eren saw it when he kissed Historia's hand. Eren entered the memories from Grisha's POV. So he saw what Grisha saw.

Attached: Attack on Titan - c090 (v22) - p168-169 [Digital] [LuCaZ]{r2}.jpg (2400x1800, 1.17M)

eeehhhh

Attached: 00be1283222647.5d360f62e6491.jpg (1200x1570, 1.02M)

That’s more of a face of pity and regret. He probably views this as the point where mikasa was made into his slave. He definitely cares for mikasa but like you’d care for your pet.

that's Eren's successor (Mehmet) making sure Eren will father that hot-ass daughter he's going to fuck

Attached: 1567497683186.png (1161x719, 197K)

Grisha should've pulled out.

>The rumbling was just a prank bro

Attached: 848dfbcf29ffd3c166aa473a2ff8bdaa.png (631x441, 186K)

Reiner and Armin are definitely going to play a role in this. The question is, when are they going to show up?

I doubt it. There's something at the end of the road for him. Something he saw and that was worth cracking a genuine smile for the first time in what could have been years. And I doubt it's just about him.

Attached: 1567652514500.jpg (512x529, 118K)

ironic

Attached: 24528574d311ba97de4ec8eb9ea9ebdd.jpg (236x295, 18K)

all along, Eren just wanted to make Zeke smile

That's the most shipperfag shit ever. Why would Eren tell that to himself? Dumb EHwhale.

i don't understand how Mikasafags like EM, i like EH because it means Historia wasn't forced or manipulated to follow Eren plan unlike EM because it means Mikasa will be stuck with her unhealthy obsession with Eren Even Isayama called it pitiful.
>Inb4 EHfag
i'm perfectly okay with Farmer being the father as long as Historia chose him out of her own free will and wasn't forced or manipulated by Eren.

You can visually see the moment Zeke got cucked

Attached: 98B8C160-64DE-4BCA-8580-29D346848AFF.jpg (215x486, 35K)

this meme is a bit shit quality but...

Attached: thatscenery.png (678x513, 693K)

EHfag do you think AM or EM is healthier?

I feel so sorry for this guy. He needs a hug.

I actually got a second folder with less pictures (more memey)

Attached: 1566762613401.jpg (1125x1097, 662K)

I'd like to think that if he got more hugs as a kid he wouldn't have turned out this way.

We need a bogdanoff-pill about Eren and his timeline.

AM because she doesn't have an unhealthy obsession with Armin but it has 0 development, i think Mikasa shouldn't end up with anyone she should live only for herself

I never thought there will be a a character that will suffer more than Reiner but Grisha really managed to do it.

>you have to be EHfag to dislike EM
I think many here find EM uncomfortable, even more than fujo ships

Where'd this chapter rank on the Kubo scale?

Attached: fb8.jpg (1000x1700, 244K)

well, he got one this chapter. and the one he needed most.

Id like to think Zeke still wants to save Eren, well technically he ordered to make eldians sterile instead of killing Eren. Maybe he thinks that way he can cure Eren

Isayama can make everyone suffer and I'm still convinced he has daddy issues and is using the manga as s form of therapy.

>do you think Mikasa falling for a guy who's ignored her most of his life, doesn't share the same worldview with her, and is essentially the Pokemon trainer to her Pokemon is healthier than her falling for someone who shares the same worldviews, listens to and tends to her needs, and who's relationship is not genetic
Do you have to ask?

Family Tree

Attached: 1566963021634.png (3600x5850, 3.98M)

9 obviously.

The woman AND the children Father

Attached: 0C5CC26C-2928-4D03-82C2-8FE42DE73282.jpg (750x392, 83K)

Isayama implied he has daddy issues, so you're not even wrong.

I think he does. Zeke might let Eren die, but somewhat reluctantly.

10, basically on a different scale (aka isayamascale) , the "the world upside down not only make complete sense but it also was highly foreshadowed many years ago (even in the first chapters)

But not the men. Just the women and children.

Made me chuckle

What a manipulative piece of shit. The Reiss family had nothing to do with Faye dying. Maybe it was a necessary evil but he was unnecessarily manipulating his own father into doing his deeds.

meme

The question is, how did zeke suddenly broke king karl's vow and wtf are those chains supposed to mean?

Why is this manga so fucking good?

Attached: 1517520285944.jpg (236x236, 21K)

>first son instrumentalized and emotionally neglected in his childhood wants to save the world and bring an end to his people's suffering by euthanazing them
>second son showered with love and care in his childhood is marching towards world destruction
This is sad.

Attached: kirahand.jpg (635x635, 120K)

because he was able to enter the paths without inheriting the founding titan

>Maybe it was a necessary evil but he was unnecessarily manipulating his own father

Attached: 1455081737702.png (314x278, 129K)

It was necessary, if anyone of the royal family had survived then the gov would make them eat Eren, and they would be bound by the anti-war vow. Eren did nothing wronf

I'm kinda confused honestly

He can control Ymir because he’s a royal so he just revoked the vow and chained Eren using her

>:(

That's Eren (Yeager) using the AT power to make Eren (Kruger) say that, so Grisha has a child (himself). Basically eren planned his own birth.

For the past 13 years of his tenure as the Attack Titan, he conducted his work as a doctor, a spy, a father, and a husband. He did a good job.
I kinda understand why he hesitated at first. I don't blame him for "becoming soft." It is peaceful inside Paradis after all, even if it's just an illusory one.
He isn't a soldier, after all. He's not as strong as Kruger who made so many sacrifices just to keep his identity safe.
Are you disappointed at him for letting himself be influenced by Eren by being reminded of his traumatic past back in Marley instead of taking the initiative and just transforming right then and there?

Attached: attack-on-titan-grisha-1130563-1280x0.jpg (1280x739, 79K)

But the question still remains, which previous holder was Eren telling to "fight, fight" in the mirror?
Grisha? Krueger? perhaps someone even earlier?

Because the mangaka have the balls and ins't a pussy like kishitmoto, mashima etc...

Was it Rumbling?

Attached: grisha.png (449x604, 237K)

Yeah but he ends his instructions by saying:
>If you want to save them all... Mikasa, Armin, and the others.... carry out your mission to the end.
That line was clearly a message for Eren, not Grisha. It's very possible all of those instructions were meant for Eren.

Addendum; perhaps he was even telling his younger self of 4 years ago

sending it to his kid telling Mikasa to fight

Attached: __ancalagon_godzilla_and_godzilla_earth_godzilla_planet_of_the_monsters_and_etc_drawn_by_gabe_tke__4 (2000x1088, 1.01M)

What else could it be?

yeah, in his tummy

AM is weak because we don't see them sharing anything aside from when they talk about Eren and Armin missed the opportunity to talk about his apprehensions with her to go fap to a rock instead, but it's healthier by default since Armin never treated Mikasa lile garbage nor is she devoted to him to the point of obsession.
You'll get called an EHfag for saying that these days since apparently only them can dislike EM but I always thought the pair was just a disservice to both characters.

*his kid self

Why are you so sure it was meant for a previous holder? Eren already knew the future at this point. It's more likely he just told that to himself because he knew what was coming. Reiner attack + Gabi.

It's obviously the rumbling, but the fact that it is so obvious but they still don't name it directly make this suspicious

How can anyone unironically belive that Eren is the villain, or that he is doing the wrong thing?! The dude is a hero

based

Attached: 1567386719823.jpg (459x643, 183K)

I wonder what the future generations would think about isayama: he will be remembered as a genious mangaka or as a dirty and crazy hack?

If so, he would have had to pass the memories to someone else first anyway, since he can't receive his own memories.

lel

Attached: 242342.jpg (1222x1078, 366K)

Never go into politics retard

More relevant than ever.

Attached: 56415156516.jpg (1071x610, 203K)

Grisha didn't even remember this like all shifters didn't remember their last hours before titanization.

>dude defensive genocide lmao

>manipulating
I didn’t see the part where eren forced grisha to stab himself with the scalpel

So if Eren saw the future, what would've happened if he killed himself?

Emotional manipulation by Isayama. He really wants us to believe Eren is evil. He even draws him in black and Zeke in white.
I'm not going to judge Eren until I have all information regarding his motivations and goals.

That's right.

Attached: 1567654437765.jpg (512x529, 112K)

Why did Eren go nuclear in the last pages? can't the euthanasia be reversed easily?

Historia's belly

It's way easier to cut off dicks than to sculpt them.

>can't the euthanasia be reversed

His child's life is on the line. Family is the most powerful motivation of all in SNK.

Attached: 1565852503740.jpg (3645x2176, 3.78M)

>Manlet saying Historia was pregnant giving more vital info to Zeke

Attached: woof.png (469x658, 293K)

>implying ymir can be bothered to build sand dicks for years

>AM is weak
Umm sweetie?

Attached: 1561991310038.webm (1280x720, 2.79M)

This would actually makes a lot of senses

Come to think of it, yeah. He can always undo it.

NOOOOOOOOOO ZEKEBROS THIS WASNT SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN.

Attached: 1567617953237.png (633x758, 47K)

grisha had no free will.
eren puppeteered every single moment of grisha's life.
he even force him to fold his toilet paper instead of wadding it.
eren is responsible for everything

Attached: 1565060448648.png (533x1776, 1.18M)

In the end he chose to do it. He can scream about how it's what Eren wanted but in the end he killed them with his own hands. He still started the story it doesn't matter that Eren influenced him once.

Attached: K31.png (886x1300, 454K)

>manipulating his own blood into doing his bidding
>beating up anyone who disagrees with him
>actively calling for the genocide of 1 billion+ people, most of whom have only committed thought crimes
>zero effort to try and empathize with the enemy or reach out in a way that would reassure the world they all want peace and to be left alone
Uh...okay.

Neck yourself armong

Needs an Eren edit now

Attached: 1566725240876.jpg (854x562, 113K)

Reminder that Eren planned all this out. Inheriting the founder? Obviously Eren? Eren even being born? Owl caused it.

But even further, Grisha is shown talking about the basement while looking at future Eren. My guess is that future Eren actually made Grisha create the basement to begin with instead of just giving Eren the information because it allowed Eren to get comfy with the survey corps. He also failed to tell Grisha about the other shifters who Grisha could have killed so the Fall is on him as well.

The entire struggle in the first several dozen chapters is all Eren

>Sister Killed by dogs
>Manipulated by the owl
>betrayed by his first son
>first wife & all his comrades titanized
>manipulated by his second son
>first wife eats second wife
>all his comrades reign terror on his sons military unit and eventually get killed
>second son kills first wife
Grisha... had a hard life

Attached: 350[1].png (350x350, 79K)

Nah, I get his reasoning for pussying out, so sane man could ever do that but him betraying Eren before titanizing Eren is pretty shit. I know the explanation was cut off but it better not be because "we have no other way" or "REEEE Marley is ebil after all, they killed my wife!" since that would create a cheap conflict just because he changed his mind two seconds later.

i dont even like AM as characters but thats cute as hell

Oh cry me a river.
Grisha had it easy compared to Eren.

Attached: 1565748059081.jpg (680x385, 62K)

Attached: 061e254bb2acca47ece672de6535f867559809495d35408485b86425109e0997.jpg (470x679, 68K)

It technically should be reversed since we still have Historia as the last living member of the royal family.
I think Eren is much more concerned about Ymir here.

But EMsisters and YHsisters told me he forced her to get pregnant, at the very least he should give her an easy abortion

He was in way over his head.

Attached: 0088-039.png.jpg (1067x1600, 373K)

Big claim by a lvl. 100 brainlet

Attached: CUTE1.png (700x776, 296K)

Eren was literally the author of his own pain all along

Attached: CUTE2.png (700x413, 168K)

Attached: CUTE3.png (700x557, 214K)

Attached: africa.png (707x514, 106K)

Did Zeke hear that?

What do guys really think about the time loop twist?
Good or Bad?

Current Eren can only see the pieces of the future that Future Eren showed to manipulate Grisha, which means that Eren is being manipulated by Future Eren just as much as Grisha was

How is Ymir going to remove Eldian's ability to reproduce? If she does it by removing their reproductive organs like testes or womb then Historia's baby could die and maybe that's why he wants to stop Ymir.

Well...

Attached: cuteboby.jpg (640x360, 56K)

Never said it doesn't have its moments. That scene was really sweet but we never really had much else.

Future Eren's autism was so strong that he ruined past Eren's life

>zero effort to try and empathize with the enemy or reach out in a way that would reassure the world

They did all of that during the time skip and the world spat in their faces, remember? Eren saw that too. Why would they change their minds now, especially after Willy Tybur's declaration (which would have happened even without Eren's intervention)?

But she was forced to have the baby, Why does he care?

bad. it fills up the loopholes way too perfect.

>twist
Because we haven’t known about it since chapter 1

>16D chess

"I am free, because I am my own slave"

You forgot the fact that if Eren had any influence on Kruger's memories, chances are high he intentionally let Faye get killed despite knowing what would happen in order to get things going.
Eren ruined Grisha's entire life before he was even born.
11/10 kino.

Time travel shit ruins everything

Undoing anything with Historia would require titanizing her though. And we've known for quite some time how Eren feels about that.

Eren is Isayama's self insert after all

It was implied since chapter 1. So far it's interesting. But we still don't have the full picture.

So Eren really should be held responsible for the sins of his ancestors because everything was literally his fault.

Did you forget about this guy and his friends?

Attached: vc3jzdaehnx01.jpg (2037x3056, 1.93M)

Mostly because he wanted to explore an actual theme, an actual concept instead of doing anxiety driven, cool for the sake of cool weekly serialization.

In all honesty it's an extremely important visceral story. You can say "fuck yeah, revenge is good, just fuck everyone's shit up!" but it's extremely hard, i would say outright impossible, for humans to see and, more importantly, feel through several steps into the future. Would revenge will still justifiable after the initial perpetrators are deal with? Do you go after the whole system that fucked you over, trumping countless lives in the process? And of course the way the whole atmosphere, perception of the manga changes from chapter to chapter is phenomenal (of course not that radically but there are several pivotal points where the "feel" of the story changed dramatically)

>Eren knew Sasha would get killed by Gabi
>people say he isn't a villain

So did Eren laugh at Sasha's dead because he realized the future he saw was really happening? Did Eren know all of it?

UMM SWEETIE??? I'm being mock offended by the way i-in case you couldn't tell haha

They didn't do that at all during the timeskip. They did reach out to their captive Marleyans, but ultimately the tale of those Marleyans' did not leave the island. Kiyomi as well I suppose but I think it would've been better to do something performative like physically show up in Marley in full titan form and...I'm not sure. I don't have all the answers. Maybe show up in titan form and just kinda sit there for a little bit and try to talk to anyone willing to listen that they're there for peace? ...Maybe that wouldn't work, but getting engaged with worldly politics in terms of talking to as many world leaders as they could surely could've helped a little, along with the Marleyan captives talking about their time on Paradise.

Attached: cuteamstuff.png (400x361, 149K)

He did, so we could assume
>Yelena didn't know, she heard about it from Grior
>Zeke didn't know and heard manlet

Attached: Zekes good ears.png (1419x1294, 1.7M)

> take away from all of Ymir's subjects their ability to reproduce
> titans literally have no dicks
Well, looks like Zeke succeed.

Attached: 1567683023994.png (886x1300, 1.16M)

This, the fuck should be executed asap

>laughs at Sasha's death because it confirms his place in the future he saw
>then cries because Sasha is fucking dead

he wants to perform culliningus

Did he? Zeke said that Eren only saw a little bit of the future not everything.

What if Eren has been setting himself up to be the devil all this time to unite the entire world against him? (It won't fix all of the oppression but the rest of the world definitely might reconsider if they see Eldians being harmed by him...which, was actually shown in a few panels after the destruction the attack on Marley caused, with Marleyan soldiers tearing up/comforting Eldians who lost their children and loved ones.)

Was she though? As far as her pregnancy goes we didn't get a clear confirmation of anything regarding its circumstances besides Eren's involvement. People still arguing about why it even happened clearly goes to show how nebulous the matter still is, which makes sense since Isayama's purposefully beeng muddying the waters on that plot line this whole year.

That makes a lot of sense. I was picturing something tame like erasing the capability to form sperm and ova, but we have no idea how Ymir would interpret such a vague order. Neither does Eren.
>Zeke wakes up
>checks his pants
>ken doll.jpg
>I-I wasn't going to use it anyway

Attached: 1491407297671.jpg (670x503, 24K)

He doesn't know the full future, but he saw his own memories

The Devil was Eren all this time. Eren is even wearing a hoodie right now. He will somehow influence Ymir 2000 years in the past

Eren is the key to all of this

Attached: M8FybXW[1].jpg (411x425, 119K)

B-but how would they pee and poo?

>Eren is Lelouch

They won't reconsider shit. Paradis as a whole is being targeted here, not just Eren.

poor Grisha.

Attached: Screenshot_82.jpg (600x600, 33K)

>The influence meme is dead
>The Lelouch meme is back
Just fucking kys all of you who believed in this shit.

could "the scenery" just have been eren going apeshit in liberio?

Eren is reaching Zeroth Maria MC's levels of insanity.

Attached: 7643.jpg (220x229, 9K)

It was necessary

Attached: Delta.png (400x240, 106K)

That would be so KINO. Imagine Eren touches her, sees her past only to realize it was him who made the deal with her 2000 years ago.

And I bet Eren started the first titan war too! Damn this Eren.

No look at his face when he says it. He looks calm and somehow relieved.

Bad, it ruin many themes, make the story much less prdictable in a bad way

Possibly. But I bet anyone with titan powers could influence her since she's connected to every single shifter (or worse, eldians) and not just AT users.
That might be the reason why she's enslaved inside the paths or something.

so now that Eren has been revealed as a genocidal cuckoo, we can all apologize to Gabi

Say it

Isayama comes to Yea Forums, you cannot convince me otherwise

Attached: 0121-015.png.jpg (188x454, 50K)

So...

Attached: 1555785986104.png (319x371, 157K)

It also means ''enlightened one''

You fucking retard, he changed the story like twice, SNK was planned to end like the movie The Mist but he changed his mind because it was too horrible for his readers

Fuck Gabi, this is true KINO

>hey did reach out to their captive Marleyans, but ultimately the tale of those Marleyans' did not leave the island.

I was referring to the negotiators they sent to Onyankopon's homeland (and presumably other nations the anti-Marley volunteers hailed from).

He does. I'm 100% sure of it, first ZL and now ZF.

everything so messy right now time travel plot ruins everything

Implying i ever shat on gabi
I praised her since her first chapter
Do it again gabo

Attached: C41770F2-9BF3-4A6E-8FA8-A46ADC21FB0A.jpg (957x769, 199K)

>Eren can see the future
>Eren said that Armin would save humanity
Oh no no no no

Attached: __eren_yeager_and_mikasa_ackerman_shingeki_no_kyojin_drawn_by_nenenene1109__sample-7551ca16d70f6c0ac (850x535, 129K)

He never planned this from chapter 1, he just found a way to justify what happened in it much later with retarded time travel

It's true, I do come here. Honestly lads I have no fucking clue where I'm going with this series lmao dubs decide how I end it

Something funny, in the third ending the devil resembles Zeke

Attached: Beard devil.png (1920x1058, 2.41M)

>Eren showed Grisha
If we accept the premise that future post rumbling Eren is sending memories back, he's essentially talking to his past self through Grisha and Kruger, since he can't send directly to his past self.

If we also accept the premise that you need the AT to be able to receive memories from a past or future user, then what is the deal with Eren's dream in chapter 1? Before this chapter I just chalked it up to every Eldian being connected to paths, but not so sure anymore.

Armin fighting off millions of collosals like that matrix fight fucking when

The scenery is clearly something beautiful to him. The light at the end of his own dark, something worth destroying the multiverse for.

I support both Gabi AND Eren.
and I dont think Eren is that simple. How many times must people be proven wrong to stop jumping to conclusions?
Isayama always does truth in layers

It also resembles Ymir

>Time travel
Never happened. Time travel and future sight aren't the same shit.

that was before ch 90 you fucking retard

the baby

She can do a complex order like that. Remember that she can redesign eldians bodies to make it immune from disease. The thing is Eren doesn't know what she is actually going to do so there is always the risk that she will remove the entire reproductive system which would kill Historia's baby.

Here is a prompt from WIT

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin_S3_Ep3(40).png (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Based papa.

Attached: 1567483784881.png (963x1243, 326K)

Eren is gonna let Ymir see the future and decide for herself if she wants to change it.

That was accurate

Attached: 1.png (884x1300, 1.56M)

Attached: [anti-raws]Shingeki no Kyojin ep.01[BDRemux] 05526.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

His """freedom"""

But she's a slave to royal blood.

anyone else think the art is much worse in the final arc than rts and marley?

Isayama still can have his Mist ending. Eren could kill millions or even a billion people before the world counter attacks him and exterminates the Eldians. The story doesn’t look good for anyone right now

Attached: C64195F6-6702-4D63-9807-CC2DE1C0BB40.jpg (500x281, 42K)

At least he didn't die a virgin like 99% of the cast

It's one of the weak points of the story: everyone says that eren is wrong but one side wants to feed eren to some bozo and die five minutes later to world's joint army and other faction wants to abort every eldian forever. The situation Eldians are in fucking sucks, I'm all up for setting things peacefully but eldians don't have a peaceful option and technology's progress will ensure that, even if some temporary peace would be achieved, Eldians will be dealt with the second atomic bomb will be invented.

So far good, enjoyable. Complicated but not overtly so and points of influence are kept pretty sparse and simple. Usually time travel shit spirals out of control but here it has a potential to be contained to a degree that is powerful yet not annoying and stupid.

It's not really, but the scans themselves can be of lower quality.

low quality scans didn't help

She is the royal blood, she will also be in contact with most of her soul which she is missing.

So if EH is a thing then they have been seeing visions of their baby in secret?

>1 main SNK folder
>10 subfolders
>1 of those subfolders has 6 subfolders
>another has 1 subfolder
Uh.... I guess I'll roll some dice then.

>Gabi strikes again

Attached: 93.gif (300x100, 49K)

I do. The art is really strange.

Even in the official scans i think marley and rts looked better

If Eren can't stop Ymir in the present he'll probably influence her in the past somehow resulting in the rumbling.

Cloaca anuses.

>Remember that she can redesign eldians bodies to make it immune from disease.

I remember, but I was wondering how specific her instructions were to achieve something like that. I'm probably overthinking it.

"that scenery" refers to Grisha applauding Eren and congratulating him.

There's nothing really worse than pre-basement RTS.

Its just fate stuff

Attached: anne.png (512x724, 232K)

He doesnt plan to kill all marleys tho, just destroy their country. The rest of the world are the ones that wants to commit "defensive genocide"
>manipulating his own blood into doing his bidding
Unironically a necessary evil, if it wasnt for that the eldians would have 0 chances of survival
>beating up anyone who disagrees with him
Like who?
>actively calling for the genocide of 1 billion+ people, most of whom have only committed thought crimes
Marley and the world wants to wipe out his entire race, killing only the ones that actually killed Eldians wont change shit, the fear of the coordinate is the only thing that has kept them safe so far and thats the only thing that can save them now
>zero effort to try and empathize with the enemy or reach out in a way that would reassure the world they all want peace and to be left alone
Wrong, he does empathize with them, and because of that he knows that a clean solution is impossible, hell even the eldians outside of the walls hate them, if even their own people wish for their death then hoping that anyone else will leave them in peace is nothing but a childish dream

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - 100 - 27.png (905x1300, 1.69M)

Attached: 1542551327550.jpg (1152x2048, 328K)

They'd have plenty of chances to survive, but you don't want to hear that.

Grisha and Eren

I'm pretty sure it will be Eren's severed head looking at walls crumbling and from them titans marching in every direction. Something a freedom-rage hybrid person would be found of. Considering that he probably saw that scenery when he touched Historia's hand and then there was the "hey if we kill everyone on that side of the ocean we will be free, right" speech, i think rumbling is the scenery

Only 10 subfolders. I have 47.

I never doubted you

Attached: 1562546172363.jpg (959x720, 123K)

I have one folder for each image.

>snkfags

>Eren holding his daughter while seeing the destroyed world
This world is cruel and beautiful

I wonder how Isayama wrote this story I'm sure there are mistakes and plotholes but on the whole he managed to connect tons of moments and always present the right amount of detail to not spoil anything too early but also hint at it

No go ahead, show me one realistic way to end this conflict

But it is already annoying and stupid, eren planning almost everything...etc

That's Grisha holding Eren.

>Historia and Eren will destroy the world
Fuck this shit. Hopefully Mikasa kills them both.

based

Events can't change

No they fucking haven't, they tried diplomacy, they tried talks, they tried connections and no one wanted to listen to them.

I still think that's Zeke and the baby

Mikasa is a slave

The die has been cast. Grisha saw the future. Eren won.

I don't think anything I'll say will be acceptable to you, no matter how carefully detailed and planned it is. The only bone I can throw you is using Ymir to make all Eldians unable to turn into titans. Once Marleyan soldiers bring another batch over to the island to turn them in, they'll get quite a shock. However who knows when that will be so maybe someone Armin and Reiner? could haul ass to Marley and steal the serum, and then jab a bunch of people with it, but I'm not sure how they'd know, unless their powers were suddenly removed as well. There'd definitely be a bit of delay in people believing it's legit, but once they do, they'd no longer have nothing to fear, and even though Eldia would still have its precious natural resources, I think the world would turn their attention back to each other.

tunnel*, forgot the fucking word.

Wait did Grisha have a daughter? Does Eren have a sister?

>The Mist
Are you serious? back to shitstain

It's true though.

mikasa is his sister

They executed all of those poorly and not in a way that would actually garner sympathy from the governments and the public. They never once stepped foot onto foreign territory except to attack. That was a huge mistake right there. If they act literally right now and a bunch of them zoom over to foreign territories ASAP, they MIGHT be able to still convince some people they're not devils. Bring a few shifters and make them cut their hands and not transform, bring photos of what life is like in Eldia, bring Niko and the other captives home, and tell to any journalist willing to get an exclusive scoop about how terrified they are of Eren and how they just want peace, and only bombed Marley out of fear, which is why Marley is reacting, because they're afraid. Everyone's afraid.

>they tried diplomacy, they tried talks, they tried connection
no they didn't. They tried to but Eren ruined their plans with a preemptive attack

>turn all Eldians to titans
>give them all their sanity back
>take over the world with your super giant race
>regular humans go extinct
What a beautiful scenery indeed

Those plans would have cost Paradis even more lives

They can't fuck though.

But the movie is shit. Never mind I want eren to get the tragedy ending, it will happen since he gonna die anyway

Does this mean I need to reread everything and see if I can pick up on Eren influencing events from the future?

Mikasa is Eren's sister

Attached: son and daughter.png (578x1399, 628K)

no but grisha has a cute and funny secret accomplice

Attached: 1490495609322.jpg (540x605, 86K)

>They never once stepped foot onto foreign territory except to attack.
The did have a base in Marley territory at least for two months+, it just seems that they didn't do anything of worth.

>tfw Eren saw the live version of Long Season and Shinji Sato's death

Attached: 20190307_002727.jpg (1055x1169, 774K)

mangadex.org/thread/169101
based

You can fuck without making babies, you catholic faggot

Attached: catholics.jpg (480x360, 15K)

Read from ch. 90 onwards.

That's kind of absolute bullshit, but kind of not. Unfortunately, that's not the sort of feeling you should be having at this sort of moment. The only thing I feel that is a really fair justification is the Attack Titan not following anyone, but extrapolate all the way to borderline time travel and this is really pushing the envelope.

Time travel is an absolute bitch and not something that should be done so lightly. And once the smart people who've actually studied or at least thrown a lot of time into the concept show up here, I'm sure a shit ton of holes are going to start popping up, aside from the most obvious ones.

Regardless, at least in part, seems extremely lazy.

Not necessarily true.

Yeah, which is the worst mistake they could've made. They knew for two months that Marley was planning to call war onto the island and could've spent that time trying to convince them all to reconsider but instead spent it doing literally nothing of value. Huge huge huge mistake.

sister-wife

Attached: Hounori11.jpg (627x885, 142K)

>using Ymir to make all Eldians unable to turn into titans
WHY DON'T THEY JUST FUCKING DO THAT
THAT'S SUCH A FUCKING OBVIOUS THING

Attached: 1558687346979.jpg (555x561, 51K)

Because the only people capable of making that happen are a 3/10 and a regular of r/childfree brocon with severe daddy issues.

Don't worry though. Armin will save everyone.

Attached: 1544187984964.gif (500x500, 865K)

>What if he doesn't turn out to be the person you expect him to be?

Well, we now know Grisha had a very good idea about the kind of person Eren was, and would grow up to be. Hell, he just had a breakdown where he openly begged the future version of his other son to stop him. But then he moves forward with titanizing Eren anyway. Sure, you could argue that he had no choice at that point, since he'd seen the future and in that future Eren had the AT. But him begging Zeke to stop Eren implies that he believes the future can be changed. Hell, if he really wanted to change the future, he had the perfect opportunity in not giving the damn titan to Eren.

So what changed? I'm guessing Carla's death served as a grim reminder. Or is this also Eren pulling the strings somehow?

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 14.00.39.png (974x1534, 1.87M)

>even though Eldia would still have its precious natural resources, I think the world would turn their attention back to each other.

Not that guy, but that's wishful thinking. This isn't a 21st century style universe where non-aggression is the default. It's an environment in which colonialism and conquest are still common.

Once you've removed titans, Eldians essentially have no defensive capability. If a weak island nation has no real army to defend itself and it's sitting on a trove of extremely valuable fuel (which will only become more important as aircraft tech advances), is it reasonable to assume that every other country will ignore it?

>getting rid of their one and onlu weapon
That would only work if the eldian hate wasnt cultural, wich it is. Eldians in Marley are hated almost as much as the ones in the island, the only reason they are kept around is because they are used as cannon fodder and weapons. Taking the power of the titans away would bring the same result as technology surpassing the titans, it would make the eldians useless for them, so they would have no good reason to keep them around. Your plan relies into hoping they wouls leave the eldians alone and everything has been pointing out that they wont

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - 114_ The Only Hope - 3.png (906x1300, 1.57M)

Attached: 1561162106349.png (856x846, 85K)

Really? Hundreds of years of ostracizing the eldians, making them pretty much slaves and devils, even convincing themselves of that, and you SERIOUSLY belive they could just talk it out and convince everyone and other nations that they arent so bad and cant turn into titans anymore?

>last one standing
>"save everyone"

Only it's really not time travel and so far everything seems to fall in place.

Negro, titan doesn't have a dick.

I know the solution. Just put all Eldians on the moon.

Should we change threads to "Eternal Shingeki no Kyojin thread"

THANK YOU.

>chapter one (1) hints at memory/time shit
>people still mad when it happens

Wtf I love Historia more now

don't think that would work, might have been part of the deal she made with Eren the devil

Reminder that Eren will rumble the world and there's nothing you can do about it.

How will finding cups and cumming on rocks save the world?

This is the reason why you're a virgin. You're uncreative.

Look at them showing off their rings.

Attached: EDq-vAzXYAMAXWA.jpg (1200x901, 241K)

They're hated because the public believes they can turn in...wait. Wait. This hate doesn't even make sense, unless the public thinks they can just spontaneously combust into a titan at any given moment.

Does the public even know that it takes a serum to turn them into titans? Are they aware that...ugh. Jesus fucking christ this is so stupid.

Save everyone*

*except most of the main characters and a fair portion of Eldians, but more or less still everyone

>Just speedread chapter 90
>Eren is talking to Armin about how nobody can know the future.
>After kissing Historia's hand, he suddenly becomes his timeskip personality, like he knows exactly what needs to be done.
>He mentions that the enemies are exactly as Grisha's memory shows, which are being manipulated by Eren.
>Historia also doesn't say anything but just looks at Eren with widened eyes.
Am I thinking too much into this for saying this might be the most important chapter?

What is it with the influx faggots into this thread because of this chapter?
There's so many people here now that are saying:
>Eren is evil
>self defense is bad
>closed time loop doesn't make sense
>AT can send memories back in time
Jesus it's like every single mouth breathing retard from every other site invaded because of this chapter. Was the chapter just that good that redditors couldn't resist coming ?

Attached: 1544009392321.png (582x567, 510K)

Do Titans not have dicks because Zeke's wish became true?

>Historia is giving birth
>you can see the baby's head getting out of her vagina
>Ymir removes dicks and vaginas
>The baby is decapitated

>Does the public even know that it takes a serum to turn them into titans? Are they aware that...ugh. Jesus fucking christ this is so stupid.
do you think (((Marley))) gives people real information?

You're welcome.

Since when is Isayama such a chad?

>try to have discussion
>seething Erenwhale always pops up to bitch and moan and parrot /pol/ buzzwords, instead of have a conversation in an intellectual and interesting manner

Attached: 1562425461760.png (779x798, 268K)

They tried diplomacy at least two times we know of before GR2.0. First, they employed Hizuru as a proxy negotiator (which may or may not have failed due to the Azumabito preferring a monopoly on their goods). After that, they used the Anti-Marleyan Volunteers, which also yielded no results.

Attached: 0108-013.jpg (1067x1600, 523K)

That’s uh not how that works

You know how racism works, dont you?

This. I hope this ends the "oh why dont they just talk it out" solution

Not really, but surely someone would've pointed out by now that they've never seen a titan come from the ghettos before, unless (((Marley))) is secretly turning random Eldians into titans to reinforce their bullshit.

>>AT can send memories back in time
Yes?

>AT can send back memories back in time
but he can?

I literally prefer shipfaggots over these absolute spineless retards
>actually its good when people try to exterminate your race
>actually its bad if you try to stop that
SHUT THE FUCK UP RETARDS

Attached: 1567598076682.jpg (1920x1080, 1.18M)

>he thinks Armin wont be proven right as always

Attached: handshake.jpg (400x288, 39K)

false flag titan attacks

>Historia is somehow possessed by the spirit of Ymir
>Eren is somehow possessed by the spirit of the Devil

OH NONONONO, WHAT COULD THIS MEAN, SNKBROS????

There was also Hange's plan

>Since when is Isayama such a chad?
Since he got married. Believe it or not, but marriage does change a man significantly.

patrician taste

As a former racist who spent two years unironically calling for the genocide of Jews and blacks, I'm gonna have to say that yes, I do have a pretty good grasp on how racism works.

Your complete and utter lack of empathy and what we're talking about says a lot about you and your own lack of intelligence. Go whine on tumblr about how nobody understands why you're in love with genocide, ErenNPC.

Maybe they know but like i said, the hate is cultural, if the hate was only because of the titans then they would have no reason to hate marley eldians. There is a reason why not even Zeke thought about getting rid of the titans, because relying on everyone changing their hearts is stupid

And here come the mouth breather's to prove my point. AT user can not send memories back in time. He can only passively receive memories from the future.

Attached: 1554440887464.png (492x499, 242K)

It has nothing to do with them being able to turn into titan at anytime.
The fact that they have the capacity to turn into titans at all makes other people see them as monsters and abominations.

This is getting crazier and crazier. I wonder how Historia fits into this, with her cover seemingly being Ymir original name and the fact that she saw whatever Eren did to make him do what he does.

Attached: EOSNK.jpg (700x888, 262K)

I suppose that's true in a way, but at the same time they definitely do fear the titans, and if they know for a fact that Eldians can no longer turn into them, the amount of hatred will go down significantly.

what the fuck are you even talking about?
do you just insert your own headcanon and assume it's true even when it contradicts the real story?

Yeah, so if you remove that capacity and can prove it will no longer happen, nothing bad could come out of that except nations deciding now that Eldia is defenseless, they can take their natural resources...but, that's what they have Kiyomi for, to defend them in return for free gibsmedats

They need to be sent first, idiot.

>using ymir to turn them all into futa sex slaves

>>people still mad when it happens
because it's just bad

I thought REbros died ;_;

Did we ever see the results of that? I can't remember.

I'm gonna need a source on that statement. The AT can passively receive memories, yes. Whether or not the sending of those memories from a future holder is an active choice remains to be seen, but most signs point to yes.

Wow, you type like a true autist, Arminfag

When do the lmao arrive?

Attached: lmao.jpg (291x454, 77K)

See

No. The last thing we know is that they went to Marley then Eren went rogue.

AM will happen.

Attached: 1556566105905.jpg (1200x985, 151K)

unless you know nip, shut the fuck up because it says so right here
or do you want to go into semantics?

Attached: retard.png (154x207, 10K)

>using Ymir to turn them all into cat girls

Attached: 1467804815089.jpg (177x278, 40K)

>Gabi helped Eren enter the PATHS, kill the Reisses, obtain the founder and possibly start the Rumbling
B-b-b-b-based

ER never dies

Attached: eren vs reiner.png (500x353, 343K)

>what the fuck are you even talking about?
user, did you not look at the page I posted next to that text?

How so? They still need to pay for the ancestors' sin.

I want Isayama to surprise us but that won't happen. I wanted Armin to learn that good people can be wolves using sheep skins

REbros are eternal.
With Zeke revealed as a fag cuck, Reiner remains Eren's prime rival. For additional hilarity, keeping the recent reveals about the Attack Titan, Reiners Plot Armored Titan meme might not be far off the truth.

How would you prove that though?
And the history of eldians being monsters would still exists.

Kill yourself already, attention whore.

They were the real "devil" all along

Attached: devil.png (301x526, 165K)

Controlfags absolutely and unequivocally BTFO.

Attached: retard2.png (558x143, 103K)

That's retarded and you know that's only a shitty justification by (((Marley))) that not even Marleyan soldiers fully believe anymore.

Take titan serum and inject a bunch of Eldians and watch as absolutely fuck all happens I guess.

The only person with a lack of empathy here is you. Although you over socialized fakes love to pretend that you have empathy to manipulate others into thinking you're good people. In reality people like you are the most evil people to ever exist. You're lenient towards violence against the innocent while any attempt the innocent make to defend themselves draws out your full wrath. Eat shit and die faker.

Attached: 1544241957493.png (429x328, 168K)

Would she really help Eren rumble the world?

Attached: SC Hisu.jpg (502x800, 68K)

Based.

Congratulations on the change of heart, trully. Unfortunaly, to expect entire nations who already were in the brick of war with each other, had a shared fear of the eldians (although marley had the power to use them) also have that change of heart, and quickly, is unreal. Also, as they said, with the technolgy, soon the titans will be obsolete and the other nations could simply wipe the eldians out just to be safe. Why the hell whouldnt them? We dont see "free the eldians" or SJW for the eldian race, anyway, any kind of sympathy towards the eldians...not in a SIGNIFICANT way compared to the prejudice, I mean.

What made you change your thoughts about racism though, legit asking

122 ch

Attached: 1567618133111.jpg (862x1080, 265K)

>over socialized
>lenient towards violence
>being this fucking retarded
the american erenwhales are awake now. pack it up, it was a good thread until these fatties came along.

Eren's sending those memories down the attack titan line using the coordinate, so it retroactively feels like attack titans have always had a power to see fragments of the future for the last 2000 years. So kinda but not really I think, it's just because of Eren.

Why would she give two shits about the rest of the world? She doesn’t even care about Armin or the SL

she'd held eren rumble the bed

Nice falseflag, armongwhale

>That's retarded and you know that's only a shitty justification by (((Marley)))
Eldians actually, remember that Tyburs were the true rulers of Marley and those cucks had the atonement boner to rival the Fritz.

I always though El Diablo was controlling Eren, it turns out that Eren was El Diablo all this time

Attached: gkv5y4wi3uf31.jpg (1080x1580, 162K)

why does ymir hate her father? she doesn't even acknowledge him

What was Grisha thinking here? He'd had one hell of a day.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 14.27.46.png (980x1532, 2.1M)

Attached: 0276.png (599x457, 218K)

APOLOGIZE

Attached: l.jpg (1280x1531, 846K)

the final twist

Why are Erenfags so bloodthirsty? Whats with the constant rumbling fetish?

>Take titan serum and inject a bunch of Eldians and watch as absolutely fuck all happens I guess.
How would you prove it is actually the titan serum?

That is zekes conjecture predicated on an if statement we know not to be true. Zeke literally just learned about the power why would he be an authority on anything.
Wrong. No evidence has been shown that Eren actively sent memories into the past except for Grisha's belief that the memories he recieved were sent on purpose by Eren.

Attached: 1544639409444.jpg (1024x384, 124K)

No, she doesn't have Eren's genocide autism.

he's cringe

Attached: 1567487267768.png (963x1243, 329K)

freedom comes at a price eurocuck

I thought you disappeared, I'm glad you are still here. I'm waiting for the Historia is an ally chapter. I will always believe in Historia

Attached: e44d554f2ef1b22b4df5b25a31bdf4d8.jpg (391x391, 28K)

Of course. It was already foreshadowed.

Attached: 0066-021.jpg (1066x1600, 410K)

Isn't all this future memories shit just a huge nonsensical time paradox? Eren needed his experiences in order to become an edgelord and send memories back to cause those experiences.
Also why the fuck did Grisha still turn his son into a titan after realizing he had to stop him?
0/10 this mango jumped the shark.
Don't just throw time travel shenanigans into a story this late in, why the fuck can't writers understand this rule? If you're going to do time travel, it needs to be the focus, not some asspul to impress brainlets.

Attached: 8142687815189823927982.jpg (451x630, 27K)

Probably had CHADren whispering in his ear to "deal with it, faggot".

Those are the same people that think SnK is about white nationalism.

She said that she will always be Eren's ally.

I'm not an Erenfag, but the rumbling would be the most kino ending.

Let me put this here.

Attached: _20190905_142758.jpg (651x1098, 263K)

>Also why the fuck did Grisha still turn his son into a titan after realizing he had to stop him?
Nobody will give you an answer because it doesn't exist. It's a big plot-hole.

Read chapter 1 again.

Erwin would have been the best nazi and would have destroyed Marley in two days though

Freedom is non negotiable. Regardless of how much you hate the victims of your oppression.

Attached: 1567638517013.png (1254x476, 525K)

>No evidence has been shown that Eren actively sent memories into the past
>FIGHT! FIGHT! FIGHT! mirror mantra anyone?

Jesus christ this is a fucking fictional story. You might project your own issues and self insert as Armin to get some kind of ending that appeals to your current tastes and makes you feel better about yourself, but the rest of us just want whatever makes the story the most interesting and Eren's path does that a lot than watching Armin and Magath talk things through.

>but, that's what they have Kiyomi for, to defend them

I don't think the Hizuran army can defend both Hizuru and Paradis. If they could, the 50 year plan would have been unnecessary.

Attached: tenor.gif (220x158, 67K)

Remember that Eren said to his friends how important they are after he kissed Hisu. He didn't instantly become an edgelord.

What? Do I lose moralpoints for wanting a different ending or something? Fuck sjws

I guess that's fair, they don't have screaming obese, dyed hair lunatics in their faces. However that might be a good thing, because what they do have is people who are still wary of Eldians, but know through experience that not all Eldians are bad (see: Magath, and the other Marleyan soldiers who were comforting/crying along with the heartbroken Eldians post attack), and that itself can be a much stronger tool than anything.

Unironically interacting with Jews and blacks. Deep down I'm a loving person at heart, I was going through a horrible time in my life and was looking for reasons to justify looking at shit that makes me mad. It started with this really sweet black waitress I had (for context, there's almost zero minorities where I live) who was just as bubbly and friendly as all the white waitresses, and then when I got into college, I had a Jewish classmate who went out of her way to copy down extra notes for me when I was sick, was extremely friendly towards me despite my awkwardness, and literally stood up and clapped after my very first presentation. She still says hi to me whenever we see each other and asks how I'm doing. Having those types of positive interactions completely changed my worldview within a few months.

Hizuru never negotiated on their behalf with the outside world. It was said in the chapter they wanted the island's resources for themselves. If their alliance was already revealed to the world, that would have been mentioned in Willy's presentation when he's asking all the world leaders to side with him and it wouldn't make sense for him to ask an already Eldian ally to join with the rest of them.

They planned to establish the base and engage in diplomacy themselves, but they never did. Eren left soon afterwards and ruined their plans. The volunteers never negotiated on their behalf either. They obviously couldn't because they were a discreet group of Zeke's followers who Marley believed was on their side.

Attached: d.jpg (1280x1312, 819K)

That doesn't make sense. If Eren could send memories in the past why wouldnt he have scheduled a day to do everything he wanted to? The past is a constant so its not like anything would change in it that would make him send NEW memories to the past.

Oh really
How

>Also why the fuck did Grisha still turn his son into a titan after realizing he had to stop him?
Because if he didn't the eldians inside the wall, including his son, would all die.

Have Marleyans do it I guess.

>the rest of us
>we
>muh armongfag
Erenwhales are braindead troglodytes, nothing new.

anyone using "whale" as an insult is not from Yea Forums

There is an easy answer. Carla was eaten. Don't you think Grisha would be affected by the death of his wife? He even told Eren to avenge her.

never expected Eren to be a benfiquista

Attached: 33.png (1366x768, 1.59M)

happened, probably, and Grisha flipflopped back to revenge mode. I agree it needs to be adressed, though.

Attached: Screenshot 2019-09-05 at 14.34.36.png (750x780, 600K)

Relax guys, Isayama will explain everything.

>troglodites
Yep this is an yaaaaas Arminfag

Great moment. Shit artstyle.

erenwhales are /pol/tard newfags, see

stop trying to jard to fit in you double nigger

Isayama, where the fuck is Gabi? Literally no one cares about these old men hallucinating. They wanna see fresh pranks of the mc Gabi.

The Marleyans gain nothing from humanising the Eldians

It's a bootstrap paradox

>Arminfag trying to fit in

And this is why nobody with a brain likes Erenwhales.

>literally no Eren in that post
Why can't SJWs think that you are not a criminal for liking a bad ending in fiction?

ErenCHADS have literally been here since day one dyke.

You're just upset isayama is based and is going to have eren exterminate the rest of the world.

Attached: 1542718299141.jpg (1065x561, 216K)

>Carla died and Grisha went crazy
shitty answer

So the only other option is extermination?
And they think being called devils isnt fair

This. I don't know why people don't realize it.

>This is all just like I saw in my fathers memories.

>REEEEE STOP SAYING THINGS THAT GO AGAINST MY NPC PROGRAMMING REEEE

Where my timeloopbros at?

That you can't understand it doesn't mean it doesn't make sense.

Yeah right I like Reiner more than Eren but you just came here crying about Eren and /pol/ all of a sudden because you are so mentally ill you mix fiction and reality. Using your own logic you are sick for liking a manga where teens died horrible deaths

Reading chapter 1 doesn't solve the time paradox.
>hurrr durrr foreshadowing
Eren needed to be an edgelord in order to cause the things that turn him into an edgelord.
A causes B, which causes A, this is nonsensical.

Attached: 696529122132121426816324.jpg (640x480, 93K)

He's just human.

Back then he was probably still trying to change the outcome of those memories.

Determinism faggot. Bootstrap paradox, do you know of it?
Watch The Twelve Monkeys or the OG Terminator - if you fuck around with time, you're not changing anything, merely play out the part "destiny" has written out for you.
It comes with territory of adding extra dimensions to the usual 4, any more and time is no longer a straight, linear line, but rather a plane where you can go forward or backwards, hell - even off to the side. The entire history from the point of origin to the end of time fits together and happens simultaneously.

she's waking up Falco

Attached: 1563742776411.jpg (1200x887, 95K)

Ive never been to dragonball threads or naruto threads but Im pretty sure they look exactly like this thread. Shounen generals should be banished to /jp/.

>the devil just wanted cunny
Huh

You fucking showed that you ship AM in this very same thread. Do you hate Eren this much because he is an obstacle for Armin "earning" his "girl" for being such a nice and caring guy?

Time is non-linear, it's happening, has happened and will happen all at once.

Do you even read or watch something else in your life? It's a fucking closed loop.

>Hizuru never negotiated on their behalf with the outside world. It was said in the chapter they wanted the island's resources for themselves
That was merely Hange's assumption, but yes. I agree that's the likely scenario. Nevertheless, it was an attempt at diplomacy on the Eldians' part.
>The volunteers never negotiated on their behalf either.
Assumption. Regardless, they made the attempt. Perhaps you missed how that post was a reply to someone claiming that they never tried diplomacy and it was only Eren's attack that ""ruined their plans"? Just because their prior attempts were subverted doesn't mean they didn't try in good faith.

It's only nonsensical if you can't grasp time.

>NPC PROGRAMMING
That's funny coming from a SJW who would put us in prison for a fucking manga

Wrong answers pals, it's because in the ORIGINAL timeline he didn't even knew about all that. He fucked up as soon he titanized his son. His son is like the ultimate attack titan wielder. Also eren from the first chapter got hints from his future self and/or from past attack titans users

>schizo

>shipping AM
AMretards are for brainlet fujos who cope with Mankasa. EM and AA are the only endgame ships.

No I'd put you in prison for being a psychotic retard.

Nah, Dragonball's are powerlevel autism and calling everyone a jobber. Naruto's are about complaining about how shit the sequel is.

If there was a original timeline then he would never have killed the Reiss family

We are in a closed timeloop.

Maybe he did kill the founder but not the children so eren got really in deep trouble but manage to get out of it

There was no "original timeline". Eren always made Grisha kill the Reiss.

This isn't that kind of time travel, google the different models

I think its a falseflag. AMfags don't seem to sperg like this

There's no original timeline.

Depends whether other future fiction will be good.

Thats really nice, congrats again.

But, in the face of war and super powers, the
feelings and actions of the common people are slower than organized states moving against a culprit and pushing everyone to do the same Its very appealing and easy to have someone to blame for and simply destroy him/her/it...in the example of the manga, just look at Marley, they counter attacked much quicker than everyone predicted and Erens staged attack also made sure that they had a clear enemy, even though they kinda brought that upon themselves... and no, Im not justifying genocide by saying this, just explaining the reason hoe people are moved to battle on this case...thats different from thinking that its right or just.

I was talking about the first time it happened. The way you say it looks like eren is eternal. WHEN it happened the first time dude

I'm the AMfag who started the conversation but everything about the being formerly racist stuff and beyond isn't me...some anons like to hijack conversations and I just let them do it since there's no point...

>hurrr durrr time is not linear
Is this world affected by causality? If not, what the fuck is the point of having a story at all? Also, thematically, what the fuck is the point of Eren's fight for freedom if he has existed in a cause-effect loop paradox all along?
So no, brainlets, this is not muh 3deep5u, this is shit writing. Unless something gets retconned, there is no solution to the paradox.

So the attack titan works as memory influencer? it's impossible though and leaves plotholes

It only happened once. It's a closed loop, for good or ill.

It always happens, there's not a "different timeline" when it doesn't.
It always happens because it has already happened.

Jesus

There is no first time. Grisha always kills Reisses with Eren's help.

Attached: eren_stark.png (960x912, 535K)

>Eren is the AT, who is actually the devil of all earth
>Historia is OG Ymir
>Ymir never made a deal with the devil or tricked him
>they were in love
>because of their powers, they were damned to die early
>they devised a plan to become immortal and manipulate humanity for their goals
B-bros...

Attached: fma_2003.png (350x236, 186K)

>Is this world affected by causality?
All signs point to no, it's all already determined.
>If not, what the fuck is the point of having a story at all?
Unveiling it. Not even Eren knows how they will get to what they saw, and we didn't even see it at all.

Extremely based.

Loops have no point of origin, therefore the concept of it "happening" is moot in and of itself. Causality loops are simply nonsensical and cannot be resolved.

Dude, but how always? How eren possibly knew about all of that? when eren was inexperienced about ''it''?

Kinda, but it was Eren in the PATHS the one that influenced most events and that is only because the coordinate is there too.

Too shoujo. It's about freeing the Eldian people.

Facile as fuck. Especially since we still don't know if "that scenery" is the rumbling.
Diplomacy could have worked for them eventually. But they don't have a couple of decades to run around the world making friends and building up the image of Eldians as peace-loving and friendly humans who deserve rights. Willy Tybur targeted them for extermination first, and asked a bunch of his allies to join in. They're out of time for long-term solutions and Marley is attacking right now.

> Eren in the PATHS the one that influenced most events and that is only because the coordinate
Good thinking forgot about that. Also i think it's a timeloop as well

Look, even taking all this "muh closed loop" shit at face value, the loop still depends on Eren's will to fight for freedom, does it even make sense for him to "fight for freedom" if he is the driver of a causality loop that he's trapping himself into?

>had to wait for 2 months for some bullshit wushu mushu magic shit in a desert dimension instead of the interesting shit thats happening outside the long haired faggots heaf

Attached: 09365BC1-11FC-439C-9652-A9C26D138D53.jpg (500x447, 65K)

Now that you mention it, the devil's teeth does resemble Eren titan form's teeth

Time isn't linear, it has ALL happened, will happen and is happening all at once. Think of time as a three dimensional plane instead of a straight line if you wanna visualize it.

IS eren the ultimate chad?

>maximum freedom
>never listen to anybody but guided by his own convinction
>have seen the future, and therefore has the perfect keikaku
>will even stop the founder ymir next month

>I have seen this plot somewhere...

>maximum freedom
>can't do shit without Zeke agreeing to his plan

ATTACK ON TITAN HAS SURPASSED EVERY OTHER MANGA/ANIME EVER AND IT IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME.
YOU GET TO LIVE THROUGH THE ENDING ARC OF THE BEST MANGA/ANIME OF ALL TIME.
THE LAST THING TO COME THIS CLOSE WAS UNIRONICALLY NARUTO DURING THE PAIN ARC. BUT THEY MANAGED TO JUST THAT WHOLE SERIES.
BARE WITNESS TO THE GREATEST MANGA/ANIME OF ALL TIME.
HAIL
HAIL
HAIL

Attached: 1567239782284.jpg (1045x1029, 412K)

This isn't Steins;Gate you fucking retard, that would be how a timeplane actually works with different world lines, this isn't non-linear time, this is a linear set of events that cause themselves, it's the plot equivalent of circular logic you brainlet.

No, it's a predestination paradox.
Like in 12 Monkeys or The Terminator.

>cant even win a fight
>still a virgin
>skinny twink
>girly voice
>cant actually do shit without his big brother

This.
Shit doesn't change anything because it was always meant to happen, because it already happened, because it ALWAYS happens.
Watch some hard scifi retard.

I hope you aren't an erenfag.

Do you even Novikov Self-Consistency Principle bruh..?

>ATTACK ON TITAN HAS SURPASSED EVERY OTHER MANGA/ANIME EVER AND IT IS THE GREATEST OF ALL TIME
>snkfag delusions

Based

THIS is why EVERYONE hates you EHfags

>EM
Delusional EMfat

Eren's dream has already happened in the future though.