What are the chances of Psycho Pass redeeming itself?

What are the chances of Psycho Pass redeeming itself?

Attached: 3rdimage.jpg (401x566, 210K)

0 since they decided to drop gen's story to some idiot who had no idea what PP is all about

No Urobutcher, no good.

I really don't get why they did that.

The first season was too good for its own good.

Back ground please? I loved S1. S2 was the biggest disappointment of the year. Movie was ok. I'm hopeful but I haven't seen the other movies they made yet

I'm only hoping for Akane and Kougami fuck.

PP is in a weird place where a third season is doomed to disappoint no matter what development it brings: it it stays closer to the original and uses its unique setting to tell 'we live in a society' kind of stories, people would call it uneventful; if it ends with some huge change made to the Sybil System it can't help sounding cheap.
Personally I hope they use Kogami well and they use no overarching villain or at least not an all-powerful scheming one

If these two new mains fuck, then yes

Impossible

They need to ditch that bitch of a female MC or get rid of all the previous characters.

If they bring down Sibyl then maybe. Or a villian as good as shogo

This airs on October right? There is so little information about this 3rd season it is baffling. Wouldn't be surprised if it got delayed.

Mika needs to get her just deserts

Attached: bdhFAEi.gif (480x270, 485K)

Sucks that I almost feel like I have to rewatch S1 and S2 because it has been so fucking long.

>People hating on Powder Blue
Shit taste.

Best girls movie hits BDs in less than 2 weeks

Attached: Mika.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

0. This show didn't need any sequels.
However S2 wild ride was fun. So I hope for another one

Is there still no trailer/new info? That's kinda weird.

I didn't even know there was anything after the first film.

They made 3 movies about the sidecharacters and are connected with S3. The third one is about Kogami. I've heard they are mediocre.

Urobutcher's movie was pretty good too

>They need to ditch that bitch of a female MC

Hello, /y/

they made other movies? Or are they just recap films?

>Best girl
>Mika

That's not Yayoi.

>They made 3 movies about the sidecharacters and are connected with S3. The third one is about Kogami. I've heard they are mediocre.
Huh, didn't know that, thanks user. Are they out yet?

They premiered in theaters in january or feburary, I don't remember. Blurays are coming out on September 17. I guess we can expect more news about S3 after that. Each is like an hour long or so.

Great, will keep an eye out for them.

When is it out? Iirc PP2 was the last anime I've watched. It was disappointing to say the least.