Mieruko-chan

So did she piss herself?

Attached: R15.png (975x1400, 800K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=j3hOd7u35no
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This manga is starting to become boring. I'm getting tired of watching the protagonist being so passive and inactive. I think the plot should start moving forward and the MC should start being more proactive

It's a daily life ghost story not some battle manga.

There is something going on with that 'god' from the temple, but I guess you can't dedicate all the chapters to it.

>Know that ghosts cannot do anything to you because you are alive
>Still get scared of them even if she seems they daily
At some point her brain should adapt to all that shit and made her stop being scared shitless

Aren't you getting annoyed at seeing the MC constantly getting scared out of her mind everytime a ghost appear? I don't know, I think you can't keep to this formula forever

She'd definitely be jaded somewhat by now

*everytime a ghost appears - sorry for the typo

clearly you dont get the point of this manga. also not all manga should be about fighting.

The fomula hasn't gotten old for me yet, but I do wonder if the manga will start getting serious at some point.

Yeah, time to give the MC a love interest

Why are you guys so fixated on fighting? I didn't even use that word in my post. For starters, a bit more infos could be given regarding the ghosts' origins Because a good number of the spirits we've seen so far are clearly not conventional ghosts

she already has one. one with big anime tiddies

No, that's the point.

The lady next to Miko is probably not dead, but he did harvest something from her. What do you guys think he did?

she was possessed

Her brother is a cheslet

please don't bully her brother for being flat

You're right, but it's only chapter 15, if you started reading from the beginning right now it would be over in the blink of an eye. I'm sure something will happen eventually, but I enjoy it as it is.
As for the info, it's very "show, don't tell" and I doubt there'll be any kind of prolonged exposition.

This, i don't mind with the one in OP's pic since it's a new experience to her, but she should've been fine with the one in the chamging room.

he was hunting fuckers
good boy

Attached: 656567564544554.png (410x396, 146K)

youtube.com/watch?v=j3hOd7u35no

Attached: Capture.jpg (603x472, 90K)

Context?

cute girl who can see ghosts

that cat chapter was a ride, nice way to spin around the ghosts context

the weirdest boner

Attached: A12.png (975x1400, 779K)

I mean the pissing

I assume you're reading from the start?
mfw user reads THAT chapter

You should probably drop the manga right now if you're already getting bored for 15 chapters.

I'm on 7 right now, W-what am I in for?

she pees herself, she mentions she needs to buy underwear while still reeling and her brother says
>must be hard to be a girl
he probably thought she got her period

you'll know it when you get to it

I think I got to the chapter

Attached: sad JK.png (738x615, 368K)

Man if you think the cat chapter was nice, buckle up.

yep

Attached: 1561001935369.png (240x224, 65K)

Wait, I think I know where that reaction pic is from.

Let me guess: one of her parents kicked the bucket didn't they?

Does this look like the face of someone who just pissed herself?

Attached: Meiruko-chan.jpg (912x1045, 263K)

is her name literally "I-can-see"?

Mieru + ko

'ko' being a termination for girl names, any moon speakers ?

no look see, they're fine

Attached: 7.png (975x1400, 615K)

also her nickname is Miko

It's japan.
They rather become extinct than to ever found a meaning in their life. I just wish there's some immigrant or his son there that makes manga, because the story would be different as fuck.

Attached: Alignment.png (900x730, 778K)

Attached: reimu a remiu.png (250x331, 36K)

you are taking this too seriously, it's SoL with "something more", it's made to generate at least 30 chapters and then they decide what to do with it.

Fuck off shounenfag.
You meant fighting, what else would you mean? you want her to go dbz and beat the ghosts.

Wew, lad. Who are you, the Lord of Assumptions? I can assure you I wasn't thinking about the protagonist kicking the ghosts' asses when I wrote my post

I go in expecting that to be the case for a good while, so not really.

imagine being such a cunt in life that your mouth turns into one in death