New shingeki thread

WHAT THE FUCK

Attached: 1567654437765s.jpg (241x250, 10K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/2c3iT-3nhXI
youtu.be/JvZZ_pwDsx0
strawpoll.me/18594566
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0068-012.png
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0108-016.png
youtube.com/watch?v=_1pXBLFIPK8&t=11s
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0106-024.png
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0097-027.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

man this was some weird convoluted shit but i don't care, that was fucking crazy, eren is a god damn madman
he fucking enslaved his dad through sheer willpower, which he had before he was even a child, all cause he wants to protect mikasa and armin
dude is just fucking anger incarnate

>All because he wants to protect Armong and Mankasa
user...

Attached: 40373316-C6A9-4E67-839A-924A816C2774.jpg (1304x900, 164K)

SHE'S BACK!

Attached: 1497593262303.jpg (825x1200, 848K)

Someone post the perfected 2000 character Uchiha copypasta

>manages to see the future
>manages to 4D chess his own dad and pull his strings
>breaks out of chains and cuts off his own finger with pure body force
>is a cunt to everyone that cared about him but they still don't abandon him
>manages to see through the motives of every character and lectures them about their weaknesses
>repeating his catchphrase gives him an automatic pass to rightfulness
>the most intelligent character suddenly turns into a short sighted retard despite spending years in pathworld to come up with a good plan
Eren is an edgy Gary Stu at this point.

ZF >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> ZL

>Isayama browses /snk/ and made ZF canon
What meme will he use next?

Attached: 8D136CF0-6D5C-45CF-B9D7-F37D7F59497F.png (776x1026, 572K)

Remember when people predicted a Code Geass ending with Eren pretending to be evil?

>he fucking enslaved his dad
>enslaved
Let's say I tell you a selective version of the truth. I do this over the course of many years, feeding you clues and proof that suit my agenda. You eventually take action based on the incomplete facts you were given, coupled with my suggestions.
Have I enslaved you?

>Made ZL canon last month
>Made ZF canon this month
Can someone stop this man?

T-there is still a chance

Attached: 1567660360158.png (672x674, 479K)

This is what anti Eren fags think like. Imagine being such a weak little bitch.

Attached: cuck mentality.jpg (996x570, 75K)

>Made (Hanji)Zoe/Levi canon last month
>Made Zeke/Frieda canon this month
Truly a god among men.

There is!

Attached: endgame.jpg (181x259, 26K)

Spoilers out already?

So Eren is basically like the rat from Zodiac War and Delta from zero escape 3, he needs to commit crimes to get to the "good ending"

Attached: 265476765c0472cc7e62fbb8f64220420cab31c5v2_hq.jpg (640x906, 108K)

pls don’t bully Zeke’s waifu

Attached: 8F0CF8E0-A8CD-494E-A4C7-32ECCE2A5E1E.png (400x501, 178K)

Why hasn't Eren ever been visited by previous or future Attack Titan's like Grisha was?

I can't believe Zeke said they would get along

>Eren fell for Historia because he saw she would be the mother of his child
>Everything is a timeloop
Based.

>Zeke and Frieda are drawn to each other because of their mutual anti-natalist beliefs
>end up taking the Abe pill after falling in love
>work together with EH to save the children of Paradis
God damn it's just so perfect.

Attached: 1567624830053.jpg (604x382, 74K)

Because he's the final holder

To continue on this I now for shipping reasons people call Eren a monster for pushing the murder on Reiss family but think about it, if the Reiss lived Paradis (including Carla) would be destroyed anyway. I don't think Carla's death was avoidable

Attached: ss_d19d5f3cb17907e784a95c97b79be79a11dac0ae.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 2.6M)

Could Eren impregnate people in the past through paths?

>EHfujos start to make headcanons for ZF now that their ship is dead

WHY did you make this thread? The other one is not even on page 10.

wait what the FUCK

was grisha aware of eren and zeke and able to know that eren and zeke would be watching him during his fight

>adding time paradox deus ex machinas to conclude the story
Fucking hell, just when it was getting good.

Does anyone else besides me think Eren's Attack Titan time travel powers are too overpowered? I'm okay if Eren could use the Path and manipulate previous AT owners. But future ones as well? And influencing them when they haven't received the AT as well? And also being able to bring other people along?

>baby Eren can see adult Eren + Zeke
>Eren can make Grisha interact with and physically touch Zeke
>Eren can influence Grisha before he even received the AT

It's too much.

>EH
>fujos

Please don't taint ZF with your eternal tears with your EHfags.

Cope, even ZF is better than your EM delusions

with a single kiss, everything changed

Attached: 90.png (905x1300, 308K)

>has to post literal fanfic
Stay delusional cuck. Here's the true canon

Attached: 0089-045.jpg (1067x1600, 604K)

Only straight white nationalistic males like EH

Lmao
How can EHcucks keep existing
We *literally* had confirmation that Eren never had *any* physical contact with Historia after the one time he touched her hand
Historia probably let the farmer/her childhood love impregnate her to get out of Eren's reach or Eren forced her to get raped by the farmer to protect Zeke because he knew from the future that he needs Zeke to open the portal to pathsverse

Like, I know EHfags are virgin incels, but they can't be this dumb
Just fckin' give up

Only if you don't taint ZL with your fujo-tier fanfics.

Look I get hating EH. It's popular on Yea Forums and it can get frustrating seeing them spam fanart all the time.

But ZF is completely wholesome and good for everyone. There's no reason to hate it.

So Historia saw the same?

No, only the Attack Titan has the clairvoyance/future seeing ability, according to Hakcsayama.

Frieda and Zeke is cute and canon.

It's time to wake up, user.

Attached: Hisuarm.png (366x595, 87K)

t. Pajeet

?

Attached: 1539805072749.jpg (1200x667, 116K)

Why are you hiding behind ZL EMcuck.

I’m starting to think that that close up on her eye wasn’t her reaction to Erens face, and maybe she saw something too

COPE AND SEETHE

>It's popular on Yea Forums
Not those are just cancerous redditors with their NPC tier posts.

Eren didn't influence grisha before he received the AT.
Eren can't interact with past memories or future memories without Zeke allowing him to enter PATHS.
We don't know if the baby is looking or not at them, they're just casually there. Only Grisha saw them so far, and that's because AT power.
Eren can't manipulate future AT owners, he's the last AT, he can't see his own future unless through someone else's vision and can't see anyone elses because most likely there won't be any other AT.

Ehshit is desperately trying to "re-brand" himself quietly from EH to ZF now that EH died

>don't taint ZL with fujo shit
Oh so it is the Mankasawhale

This is the first time Ymir's eyes aren't shrouded in darkness.
What is the significance of her being asleep like this?
Is the paths dimension her dream?

Attached: SNK121_45.png (886x1300, 881K)

It was never popular on Yea Forums I can count with my fingers who's spamming it.

how the fuck could a little shit kid like ymir make a deal with the devil to fuck an entire race of people

After this chapter I have given up on guessing where this story is going. It is much better than I could have possibly imagined and Chadren is probably going to end up impregnating all the girls at this rate.

Okay sure EH is dead. Farmer cucked everyone. Now stop picking on ZF.

Jesuschrist stop crying for 5 minutes

>Eren can't interact with past memories or future memories without Zeke allowing him to enter PATHS.

Sure he can. It's how Kruger knew about Eren's friends. Zeke wasn't there with him.

ZF has been posted on here for months

Attached: 154B8594-4D05-4F64-88DB-77A7075C2B84.jpg (442x604, 41K)

I'm guessing no spoilers are out whats so ever.

Reminds me of the volume cover where only Eren's eyes were visible.

For all we know that will only happen next chapter, once he obtains dominion over the founder. Otherwise no, it's all speculation.

But ZF and EH are great. Shipping one ship doesn't mean you are not shipping more than one.

Honestly, as a former EHfag, I haven't heard a single argument against the "Eren never touched Historia again after he kissed her hand" factual statement. It completely and utterly debunks all of EH. Not only are they not in love, they aren't even friends. They're literally nothing. Maybe even enemies because of the 'cattle' that Eren hates and Historia self-identifying as the 'cattle queen'.

This KILLS the EHKEKS

>Eren grabbing Histotia’s hand was the last time he touched her
OH NO NO NO NO NO. EREN IS SUPPOSED BE THE FATHER, NOT THE FARMER!

How if I only posted this

>ZF is completely wholesome and good for everyone
I completely agree, but it can turn to cringe soon if it gets the EH treatment.

Obsessed. I don't like EM and didn't even mention them.

What the fuck are these anti EH loonies going to do next chapter when its revealed? Will they just leave the threads forever or act like they never doubted it to begin with?

EHfags will never address this issue, they will just call you names and quietly ignore it and slowly drop EH while no one is looking.
We won, EMYH bros.

Based and EH is officially dead.

And I can't like ZF and EH because?

Attached: this kills the ehfats.jpg (1164x219, 61K)

Cope in whatever way they can. Say the manga is ruined. You know, what usually happens when something brainlets couldn't see coming happens.

They’re in denial. Give them delusional fucks some time.

>new chapter
>coming in this thread
>it's just "FUCKING EH FAGGS BTFO HAHAHAHA
fucking idiots. No wonder reddit is a better place for this kind of stuff

Sadly they will use our ship for war. Like me liking ZF doesn't mean I have to hate ZL, EH or LH

Attached: efa9e83aa2a31c6a9381ffe20403e3a6.jpg (800x924, 120K)

Where exactly does it say that the last time Eren touched Historia was when he kissed? Did I miss something?

>EH is confirmed reddit after it is confirmed dead

>This post
B8 or alcohol, you be the judge.

Literally where is it stated they have never touched again?

Tell that to EHfags accusing everyone they don't like of hiding nehind ships.

marry and reproduce zekecel

Nowhere, Eren just said that he saw certain thing when he kissed Historia's hand

Read the manga slower

Why didn't Eren tell his father and his father that they were going to be attacked by titans in the memories?

Why do people keep making this totally unsubstsntiated claim? There is absolutely no evidence that this is the last time they made contact

Its just the trannies trying to delude themselves again. Just ignore it.

>ZF gains popularity for 1 (one) day and the shitposters are already targeting it

This is undeniable proof. They don't believe anything they're saying. They're 100% dedicated contrarians. They will take whatever is the most popular thing being discussed and shitpost it.

>ZLfags insulting ZFfags
I'm sorry but I doubt it.

Why did Grisha give Eren the serum if he knew he would do something terrible?

We've known this for how long now?

Because, you see, it was necessary because ...otherwise it would not be enough motivation for Grisha, yes. Isayama is good writes.

It's made up.

>Eren lovingly stares at his shots version wrapping his scarf around loli kasa
>Eren confirming the only time he touched historia was the awarding of medals
EH is fucking dead.

Historia wants Eren dead

Can't you shipper retards just make your own thread. This thread is for plot discussion only OKAY?

Eren's 8D chess goes back all the way to thte titan wars

Attached: K19.png (886x1300, 235K)

Wow... Isayama is a fucking GOD!

>Faggot hooting and hollering like a monkey because Mikasa was acknowledged for a page.
Take your own advice, and post the proof while you're at it.

Confirms where exactly?

shipperniggers go home I want to discuss the chapter

Because it's a closed time loop. Eren can't change the past, he can only influence events which he isn't already aware of.

>coping
If Eren had any more contact with Historia beyond the hand touch, he would have memories of the future/past from that as well. Instead, he only ever refers to the hand kiss. Meaning he pretty much never touched her bear skin afterwards, not even once.

So no sex. No kissing. No EH.

Where?

If Eren has no secret undergoings with Historia then what is the memory we were shown about?

no u

Attached: D4F624A5-76E3-46EB-90B8-4994E7931C8F.png (876x1190, 335K)

>she's literally sleeping
>eren touches her
>she wakes up and the paths dissolve
What happens to the titans in the walls if that happens? Do all the titanized Eldians become regular humans, or are they locked in whatever form they're in now?

Attached: 1567365669735.png (614x706, 436K)

Nowhere. It's made up.

>tfw if LH happened I would see lot of "LHfags" saying reeee fuck EHfags fuck EHfags LH is canon"
"Good" thing it won't happen, I coincide with EAfags in that not everyone is dying because of EHfags
Because then current Eren wouldn't exist and only current Eren can protect Paradis. In the Keith flashback Grisha uses Carla's death as Eren's motivator.

Attached: 1567661643227.jpg (629x589, 76K)

I'll take their bait, it was already a thing that Eren and Historia experimented with handholding a lot before RTS then the handkiss happened, given how Eren is i doubt he'll don't try to replicate the conditions again, but we know this paths stuff is pretty random and not always do the trick specially with Historia

>Zeke
>intelligent
Do you read while drunk? His goal is still euthanasia and his plan for Eren was still the same. The only thing that changed in his time there was his ability to alter things in there.

Stop hiding behind ZF, EH/LHtard.

>Headcanon

Nice one retard. He has already touched History before that and never gotten memories with each touch. Its only triggered in certain moments. Cope you fat tranny. Time to dilate and return to your discord.

Well I was told by the spoilerers and the previous threads that Eren is a psycho bitch now. Having finally read the entire new chapter I will have to say that I'm disappointed . There is no moral dilemma here. The choice between killing a few and saving your entire race is obvious. I hope the story doesn't end with Eren being broken. This pacifist cuck attitude tends to win in recent literature but we need more stories about successfully standing your ground.

Nice try Erenfag, but Eren touched her in 120 already and his hand passed right through.
His only way of stopping her is by declaring his love for Mikasa, with whom he wants to have a baby. Not Shitstoria, since she's already pregnant, so it doesn't matter if Ymir makes every Eldian infertile. Eren cares only about Mikasa.

Man it's obvious shitposting no need to take seriously at this point

1. It was said nowhere that it would happen every time they touched
2. The hand kiss memory is important because IT'S THE RUMBLING, not because it's the only thing Eren knows
3. We don't know that it's the only thing Eren knows

>If Eren had any more contact with Historia beyond the hand touch, he would have memories of the future/past from that as well.
Yeah, he did. Why do you think his character changed so much between the ocean scene and hobo Eren? Because he got tons of future vision from plugging historia's unprotected vagina

>It's how Kruger knew about Eren's friends
What if those were Grisha's memories?

>made up
What part of this is made up again?

Here

Literally the first chapter of the manga was hinting at a time loop
What were you thinking?

>He has already touched History before that and never gotten memories with each touch
That's because before that he hasn't touched Historia who had been taught how to use her powers by Rod.
Basically, after the cape collapse, where Historia learned how to do the memory stuff activation from Rod, they only ever touched once and that was when he kissed her hand. Game over, EHfat.

>this coping
Holy shit.

How would Kruger know about Grisha's memories when the only way to use the AT's time traveling powers is to have royal blood or touch somebody with royal blood?

>This is what the anti Eren cucks thinks deconfirms EH

HAHHAHAAHAHHA point and laugh at these people

Attached: 2345567776898790.jpg (1070x668, 90K)

See? I'm glad Mikasa was confirmed to be Eren's sister.

God, EHfags are so fucking delusional.

>Historia who had been taught how to use her powers by Rod.
Did she have the mangekyo sharingan too?

Mmm except it does? Mentally ill ehfag.

The "confirmation" that Eren never touched Historia after the ceremony scene. Not only is there not confirmation, there's not any evidence at all.

Except they aren't? So Zeke makes some comment and ZF is canon yet Eren can't stop looking at Mikasa and lmao EM is dead?
This is why nobody likes Zecucks

Maybe Ymir's soul takes over Annie's inorder to command the wall titans and maintain the shifter's powers whilst still being outside of her pocket dimension.
Armin will then have to get Annie to awaken inorder to boot out Ymir and stop the rumbling.

Attached: Sleeping princess..png (1150x592, 1.13M)

Dilate.

>Eren touched her in 120 already

Post the page, please.

anyone has the Owl page to compare?

Attached: file.png (886x1300, 674K)

>Can't even discuss the chapter anymore without the ErwLfujo baiting.

It doesn't. It's not even suggested.

>P-Please bully me in a seperate thread, t-this is my safe space

Anyone? Anything?

>The "confirmation" that Eren never touched Historia after the ceremony scene. Not only is there not confirmation, there's not any evidence at all.
How can you be so braindead?
>That's because before that he hasn't touched Historia who had been taught how to use her powers by Rod.
>Basically, after the cape collapse, where Historia learned how to do the memory stuff activation from Rod, they only ever touched once and that was when he kissed her hand. Game over, EHfat.

>EHfat

Does this look like someone who is "fat" to you tranny? EH Chads like myself are patriotic white men who lift and have sex.

Anyone who is against Eren at this point is not a straight fit while male. Most likely some LGBTQ faggot or commie tranny.

Attached: 456rr456.jpg (1116x1031, 84K)

Report them and filter them, this is your fault for not reporting them, the state of the thread, you have no one to blame but yourselves

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: image.jpg (960x720, 254K)

>I saw my memories from the future 4 years ago when I touched her hand

>THIS MUST MEAN HE NEVER TOUCHED HER EVER AGAIN

Why was Zeke judging his father for killing the royal family? He has been killing all sorts of people in much more cruel ways than Grisha ever even planned to do.

Yeah, you're non-white and fat.

>neither zeke nor eren will start the rumbling
>ymir will
based

I misstyped, I meant ZF kek.

And why would Eren not touch Historia again to gain more memories?

FUCKING /thread
It's literally explicitly stated. He saw the memories FOUR years ago. Not three, not two, not one. not 9 months before Historia got pregnant. FOUR. Eren hasn't even touched Historia for FOUR years.

Zeke is a hypocrite.

Keep seething you subhuman tranny. Im whiter and stronger than you will ever be. I'm also secure with my birth gender unlike you.

He could have shown something even deeper than kissing her hand. That was his last physical contact with her. The rest probably is talking and shit, telling her what to do.

Again, there is no evidence at all that they didn't touch after that scene. Especially given that the power doesn't activate every time they make contact.

ISAYAMAAAAAA

You realize that Eren using Historia would mean, he didn't have to run towards Ymir in the last panel and make a desperate attempt to stop her right? He is dealing with this shit just to keep her safe

>zeke says he is not like his father
>turns out he is like his father
based speedreader

It's important because IT'S THE RUMBLING idiot. It's not just any memory.

>He could have shown something even deeper than kissing her hand.
No, he couldn't have, because the point of showing the ceremony was that that was the point at which Eren saw his dad kill the royal family, and why.

>Why won't you rook at me Araki-san

Attached: 9e87c1d3-29d8-4ba6-8d03-6c6625f64068.jpg (1280x1159, 151K)

t. Pajeet

Hm. Maybe the AT can transmit memories of the future without contact with royal blood? Not deliberately, but just random snippets of info. Fucking around in the paths like Eren or Zeke are doing currently might be a different ability entirely, caused by them touching.

Cope, farmer is the father.

>this level of autism
Some of you are unhealthy staying here

Because that was the moment he discovered the truth?

>That shirt
Close enough

Attached: BEACB1BB-56CB-4C78-80DB-60D3E99A42D7.png (1061x725, 858K)

Attached: EDoRGwSUEAA9zdN.jpg (1200x764, 233K)

why did eren allow grisha to see zeke?

Attached: file.png (732x577, 359K)

They can't stop taking the bait, it can't be helped.

chapter 88

Attached: Krueger telling Grisha to fight.png (766x707, 425K)

Wrong. For one thing, the power need not activate every time. More importantly, he was referring to this menory specifically.

>Eren and Historia admire one another and are extremely greatful to have met each other
>they fell in love while Eren was spending so much time together in the orphanage
>had a child together because they love each other and Eren doesn't have much time left due to 13 year curse
>to protect their child they resolved to defy the entire world and fight to free Eldia
>in the end after all the troubles and hardships Eren had to face throughout his life he finally has a moment of rest
>Eren holds his newly born child and says "You are free."
>end of series

It fits perfectly into the story.

Attached: 1567259224141.jpg (1000x840, 269K)

Not him but the point of the hand kiss scene was to show WHEN did Eren see the future.

so that they could get that hug

all part of his plan

Cope Eren is the father

>Ereh manipulated every single Attack Titan user in history
What a chad.

Attached: 1561261723768.png (561x562, 289K)

>Grisha keeps getting more visions
>We're supposed to believe Eren hasn't for some reason
It's like the more you look into it, the more stupid the fujo gets.

Can someone post Jeanbo banter in ch 70 so they shut up already?

Attached: 1566319944835.png (338x600, 160K)

O MY TITAN'S 7 QUIRKS

Wow good story come write for me at disney capeshit

Imagine how peaceful and contriver these threads will be when EH is officially confirmed. I really hope its within the next two chapters

>shounenspic cannot understand foreshadowing

Are those fujos or EMfags? I need help anons so I know who are these incredibly dumb creatures

It's prety obvious that the solo shitposter is the EM whale

What has Mikasa to do with any of that? Why are you so obsessed with her?

How will the old SL squad react to Eren's time travel mumbo jumbo?

they wouldn't because they are boring non-characters

Isayama here, Eren regains two thousand year old memories after he comes into contact with Ymir and the next two chapters will be about "The Beginning."

Just tried this at home. I couldn't do it.

Attached: Shingeki no Kyojin - Ch.121 - Future Memories - 44.png (886x1300, 631K)

>There are people who think Eren is in the wrong

Attached: C8DE7970-A6E2-4BA5-82D6-62743DCA4817.jpg (1936x1936, 407K)

They'll never know. Historia might not even know.

I'd say you're right, but we still have the issue about Eren waking up crying and remembering Mikasa with short hair at the very beginning

>Why are you so obsessed with her
I knew I was right. Now leave ZF alone.

Erwin Smith!

Attached: 1567657263300.jpg (307x384, 47K)

>I saw my memories from the future 4 years ago when I touched her hand
1. [Eren saw]
2. [certain set of memories / visions]
3. [at a certain time]
4. [while touching her hand]

There is no implication that this was the last time he ever touched her nor the last time he saw memories from the future by touching her, but you're either baiting or mentally ill so whatever here's your (You).

You lack the pure rage fueling Eren

Truly a Sieg followed by a Friede.

No need to be Isayama to know that.

>N-NEXT CHAPTER GUYS RIGHT???
>MEANWHILE EREN IS LITERALLY FONDLY THINKING ABOUT MIKASA THIS CHAPTER

Then please provocate me.

That was added ages ago, since the concept of paths was introduced thru Kruger

Convoluted ending was unavoidable since that moment

>can't stop looking at Mikasa
Can't stop looking at the scene you idiot and moment you absolute autist shipper

Cope, EM is more canon than ZF

Looks underage.

youtu.be/2c3iT-3nhXI
eren WILL destroy the world

Attached: 1549674471815.png (409x537, 294K)

EH is important to the story.
It's not a typical shonen relationship that gets teased since chapter 1 and has 0 progress until the last chapter.

Eren and Historia fell in love and had a child and their relationship an enormous influence over their decisions and the structure of the story.
Eren isn't fighting for his own freedom. He's fighting for the freedom of his country, his friends, and his family.

Attached: 1567618391627.jpg (1209x1271, 533K)

They were not fit to rule. Eren and Grisha were completely justified.

Attached: K25.png (886x1300, 352K)

u r gay

They both want all Eldians to die, so makes sense they would be on the same page

>It’s already know that Eren doesn’t always get memories when he touches Historia
> The hand kiss was shown several times because that was the first time Eren saw visions of his future actions
Holy shit I knew EMschitzos were desperate but I actually think they’ve gone crazy

Attached: 2E807339-3FA6-4642-A324-97DE7F12FB55.jpg (540x540, 27K)

>Grisha: E-Ereh, I killed them but the father escaped
>Eren: Good
Kek

Attached: 6D6C6836-A824-4C9D-A2A6-726C3C861F98-6294-000004E9022ACD8B.jpg (500x507, 37K)

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>YOU CAN'T HAVE SEX WITHOUT MY CONSENT
>STOP HAVING SEX
>STOP HAVING CHILDREN
>oh shit that woman is hot maybe I was wrong all along

Was Zeke the ultimate retarded incel?

The amount of EMwhales falseflagging and desperately trying to prove their headcanon of an particular event is facts all because they're convinced Eren is "in love" with Mikasa or some shit, he'll somehow fall for her despite him literally never viewing her as a ove intrest just her family is baffling. You can tell how mentally ill they are being this upidy over one panel (the scarf)

Literally all he needed was a vagina

Attached: 1567662066608.png (549x370, 207K)

Volcel

Grisha is Anakin now

Explain these Yea Forums tier shitposts

>EHaurist SEETHING over shitposts

Just let them sperg out and false flag what they hope for will never arrive.

Attached: 1559848026334.png (1079x625, 187K)

Good. Now people would say that because Eren predicted the future, he forced HIstoria fucked the farmer....

Only the first is a shitpost

Does Eren manipulating himself go against his muh freedom stuff? Wouldn't that cause him to want to steal his freedom from himself in a perpetual back and forth?

Attached: 005.png (886x1300, 751K)

He just needed a woman that hated their race as much as he did

no time paradox if it's sent back from future to past as future precognition

Mikasa's death in 2 chapters

>He will never see Erwins three daughters again
It hurts bros

Attached: 1567456247845.png (403x403, 428K)

you guys are somehow worse than teen girls discussing ships

He's not an involuntary celibate, so no. He could choose to [have sex] at any time. However, that just makes him a retarded volcel.

>Eren's powers involve the future and he fights for it
>Royal family's has been bound by the past and are enslaved by it
There's some pottery in there.

Would you have started reading the series if you knew that it would end in time travel?

So the real reason Eren is fighting for is because the world is trying to take away his freedom

Got it working, thanks. Brb hospital.

Why do people take every bait about Eren never touching her after the ceremony scene, it's like people are retarded and attracted to baits

The whole chapter is out

Eren hasn't manipulated himself

I actually know how to read manga so it was obvious since chapter 1.

It's not a shitpost tho, it's canon. Eren hasn't had physical contact with Historia for more than 4 years after the hand kiss.

This, but unironically. Erenfags and AoTfags will never be a ble to refute this.

I've been pondering on the reason why Grisha gave the titan power to Eren even though he wanted to stop him, it could be because it's a closed loop but what if it's deeper than that?
What if Grisha discovered that without Eren eldians wouldn't exist at all? I have a couple of theories for that, the simpler one Eren being the Devil that gave Ymir her powers, but i have another one but I'm not so sure about it

It's not time travel you brainlet, just between time communication, which we've had evidence of since chapter 1, with confirmation in the last kruger chapter.

Believe it or not the shitposters and false flaggers respond to each other and get off on how they keep replying.

It's a symbiotic relationship.

You Anti-EHers and EHers are annoying as fuck so much to discuss but half-this thread is you autistic faggots having a jerk off. Is there any god discussion in this stupid thread, I see none, these threads have always been a waste of time. Unironically reddit discussions are way better. Both groups need to dilate and stfu.

Nonetheless, the anti-EH are truly delusional in their analysis, I have never seen this much mental gymnastics. Stop coping and move on.

He has not a single hair on his chest or belly.
Proven underage
Q. E. D.

Every month all the SNK threads are just 99% shipping shit, you should be used to it by now

I thought she had to see a fiar bit of it, maybe no access to paths itself, but the memories at least. The cave scene implies it. Still pissed as to how in 2~ years of training eren never touched her or something bullshity like that.

>people memed about Eren thinking he is free while he is actually being played
>turns out the one who played him is himself

Huh so Eren's the dad. Think he'll win Zeke around?

It's not bait, it's a genuine retard

Right with what?

Eren is controlling Grisha he doesn't have a choice no that's why he told Zeke to stop Eren

The fact that they dedicate so much to bait proves their autism

>asspull is foreshadowing

lol

Grisha probably asked Zeke to stop Eren because the future that Grisha saw through Eren didn't have Zeke anymore.
So, no. Zeke dies.

it's not an asspull if it has foreshadowing, but you wouldn't know that since you don't read the manga.

Pretty much. He's made that clear often throughout the series, the boy hates being restrained.

>new shingeki thread
Are you fucking serious? I have been looking for a thread with the usual name and I haven't been able to find it for an hour you shitty newfag. Never make a thread again.

Attached: So angry.png (1272x327, 88K)

was it rape

Attached: hand.jpg (752x771, 144K)

So for how long has Eren been manipulating Kruger?

Eren isn't controlling Grisha, he just convinced him that his actions were neccessary for Eldians salvation along with Carla, he just manipulated him but doesn't control his actions

seething shippingtard

Possibly selectively sending himself his memories from the future seems kind of manipulative to me.

I really liked this chapter. It felt like the early chapters for some reason, maybe because of all the plot.

He never touched her again after the coronation, EH is dead.

>tfw Eren himself is actually the Attack Titan, and when people inherit the Attack Titan they are inheriting Eren's berseker rage

So if Eren were haunting Grisha since the good all days, manipulating his thoughts and behaviors,
what if, what if Eren also somehow travelled to HIS own past, and somehow trying to brainwash his younger self with his Historia-MY-WAFUfaggatory little by litter?

We know Isayama was in the anime production somehow, could that explain why even Eren said he dislike Krista persona before but he still acted like a minor Reiner around her sometimes?

Attached: snk9385.jpg (2540x2385, 865K)

Ignore these posts

Since Kruger got the AT. In fact, Eren's autism has probably infected the attack titan all the way back to the start

Grisha is/was a puppet to Eren

Guts wishes he could rage that hard.

When Eren touched Ymir in the future past, he traveled through every single Attack titan holder to make them end up in Kruger's hands

Yeah bro, everything was planned since the beginning. You see how Eren was looking like a fucking retard and staring at nothing in the first few chapters? Total foreshadowing and not due to shitty drawings.

Projection.

Shouldn't farmer be treating his baby mama with more respect? Why's he so pushy.

Attached: farmed.jpg (720x278, 100K)

Forget about the anime, only the manga matters. I don't think future Eren would need to convince his past Eren.

mindrape

Well, it still is going towards a Code Geass, but without the pretending.

Eren BEING the Attack titan is a welcome twist desu

you can see it in his eyes

Attached: 1567652204688.png (853x481, 216K)

Eren is the only attack titan that's got access to the paths through the founding titan. Historia's baby will inherit the founding titan and maybe the attack titan if it's Eren but if Zeke's sterilization plan goes through, it'll be the last Eldian ever born and it won't even live to be a teenager hence no more visions to control him. If it is his baby then maybe all he gets to see is his kid living in the world he's created.

He manipulated all ATs throughout the ages. It's hinted throughout the story if you look close enough. Bravo, Visayama.

So Eren let Kruger kill all of the other restorationists? Does that explain why Kruger didnt bother saving Dina?

Eren was the reason AT got Autism
BRAVO ISAYAMA!

>It's time for your daily meal *unzips*

>is a cunt to everyone that cared about him but they still don't abandon him
This is a new development post-timeskip. 16 year-old Eren showed gratitude to his friends.
>repeating his catchphrase gives him an automatic pass to rightfulness
He thinks acting according to his personal philosophy is the correct way to live? How awful.
>the most intelligent character
Oh. Hi Zeke.

>The Shingeki no Kyojin's will, his desire from freedom, is, and always has been, Eren's

K
I
N
O

>Out of the way, anti natalist fucking shits

>tfw Zeke starts to realize what is happening

Attached: SNK121_27.png (886x1300, 480K)

>he doesn't type "shin" in the search bar
What a retard

Now that they're family, he's got to over-step his bounds for the greater good.

And the crying Shitstoria shred was when he told her about Farmer. It's literally buried at this point.

>NOOO MY FELLOW SHIPFAGS CANT BE THIS RETARDED IT'S FALSEFLAGGING

Isn't Zeke a bit of hypocrite? Eren wouldn't need to do all this shit if Zeke helped by proving Paradis were not evil

>AAAAAAAH STOP THEM HAVING SEX YMIR!
>I CAN'T STAND IT! STOOOOOOOP

That's my guess, Eren needed Dina to be turn into a titan so he can realize he had the Founding Titan. Basically everything the previous AT holders have done through history was influenced by Eren.

It was pretty sad to see how Grisha had moved on yet Eren pushed him to kill the Reiss

Not him but the fact that you are this dedicated proves how triggered you are. Like I cant stand some shippers here but I'm not going to spend 100 posts baiting them

>Why are you looking so miserable Historia, you were the one who wanted use to start making babies quickly.

Farmer is married to Mikasa?

>Maybe I should drop my "convince Erin" plan. Quickly.

>The final panel actually is Grisha being forced by Eren to tell himself as a baby that he is free

Historia really has bad taste about guys.
This dude is a total maniac, the only thing he's good at are killing people, raging and yelling. And in a peaceful world he's completely useless.

>tfw you start to realize what is happening

Women love killers

Well, EHbros...

This is it. EH is dead.

Are we going to accept this with grace or are we going down kicking and screaming?

this is beyond Rage now it's Genocidal Rage

A lot of things wouldn't have happened if Zeke wasn't such a colossal failure fuck up.

>Hisu is enabling Eren's evil plan instead of talking him out of it
>Hisu actually planted this plan on Eren
>Hisu uses her baby as a hostage for Eren to comply to her desire of destroying the world
wtf bros, is Hisu the main villain?
>Zeke, the hero of the story, must fight the pregnant embodiment of procreation to save the world

We're going to accept some victory prizes.

>Eren is coming soon Historia

>Whatever I choose, whatever I do... I do it out of my own free will

This chapter elevated the whole arc, fucking kino.

Imagine the sex though.

Yeah that's why I hate the manga trying to blame Eren for absolutely everything now

>Grisha, in tears and being forced by Eren standing behind him, saying "Now you are free"
The perfect dark ending

I enjoy participating in shipping argument than engaging in an argument with anti-eren. They are not fun to argue with and they never have a point. I just snub and ignore, I gat no time to waste

based
EH btfo

He's still hung up about Grisha abandoning him. That's why Eren called him a pathetic man in this chapter. A pathetic man who's obsessed about his deceased father.

Eren Kruger would have been disappointed in this scene. Grisha broke his vow.

Triggered about what? Being bored? And I only made 5 posts but keep telling yourself that everyone is the same person.

You sound and look underage. Try growing some chest hair, but you are probably a low T tranny like fagren

EH version of Eren is so off putting that I can never inflict Eren on any character that I truly like

Vows are overrated anyway.

You know what to do, you have to go back.

>Implying Eren didn’t go back and force Grisha to be a bad father to Zeke

>No you were supposed to be a slave skronk! This can't be happening!

Attached: CMLy-CYVEAASNl2.jpg (560x315, 31K)

Ladies, did this chapter make you more or less attracted to Eren?

Imagine being a race traitor

Attached: Screenshot_1570.png (584x833, 1.03M)

Bitch I had to make peace with the plot being ridiculous in order to keeprovide reading it, I just wanted a story about humans battling giant cannibals, I almost dropped this trash when all of them started going SSJ with the Titan shifters

>off putting
I mean, if you prefer pussy cuckolds I guess

Wait there is something weird, how come Eren didn't know Willi wasn't the WHT? Or that Pieck and Porco would escape? Or when would Pieck attack? Is Isayama improvising too much?

Attached: Eren_in_Titan_form_crushes_Willy.png (550x395, 146K)

FarmerCHADs won, he planted his seed in her fields.

It's just reinforcing for me what I always knew: Erin was right. I'm loving the journey of Mr. Because I Was Born Into This World.

IT WAS ME ZEKE
ME

Future Eren chooses what they see.

>I just wanted another zombie show
I'm glad Isayama didn't decide to cater to retards like you.

Eren can't see his own future. He saw his father's memories peeking at his future

And that's a good thing.

youtu.be/JvZZ_pwDsx0

Attached: 1558514663754.jpg (604x486, 68K)

He doesn't know everything.
For a memory to be received, it must also be sent. People are only seeing the memories that those in the future are choosing to send them. That's how Eren was able to manipulate Grisha

Are you that triggered that you need to do this shit in every thread? Not even the other shipfags do this between them.

You mean this

Attached: family.jpg (129x212, 11K)

BuT gEnOCiDInG tHE PEopLE wHO WaNt tHE SaME fOR YoU iS bAD

imagery for the final season exhibition. Eren will destroy everyone between himself and his waifu FREEDOM

Attached: EDrnieBW4AAo8Hy.jpg (1200x900, 372K)

>Eren can influence the previous AT holders
>At some point the AT was part of Ymir
Well

2 possibilities
1. Eren's powers are limited, he can't send back everything
2. Eren can send back memories to PREVIOUS attack titans but NOT himself

To you in 2000 years was the phrase in the first chapter. We're about to learn the significance of it.

>I can't wait until Eren comes back to give him his baby back

Eren knew enough to do what he did to get to the point of sending them back.

>EMtranny falseflagger doesn't even know that uprising established the memory stuff doesnt always trigger whenever they touch
Now fuck off

Ignore the EMcuck, she has autism

I have several questions.
>If Grisha (during this point in time) saw a glimpse of the future via future Eren's memories, would he still be willing to pay the price of freedom?
>Since the Attack Titan's abilities transcend space and time and are not bound by any rule, are the owners of the AT even free in the first place? I mean, can they even deviate from the path of the upcoming future?
>Once a path has been established for the future, is there really no other way to achieve such future?
>If for some reason the AT owner tries to achieve a different future, will he even be successful?
If not, then it probably must lead to the same ending but the predetermined consequences would have changed, but still the end goal is still realized. (is such a thing even possible)

Kruger must have known about the AT's special ability, but withheld it from Grisha in order to protect himself. I think the ability to see the past and the future is a double-edged sword for the wielders of the Attack Titan.
When they get a glimpse of the future and it's not what they were hoping it would be, it might cause them to take actions that will have dire consequences.

Attached: 0088-033.jpg (1067x1600, 401K)

Why does her hand look so creepy

Attached: 1567644602265.jpg (267x655, 46K)

>Eren gives no shit
Cope whale

Because of all the handjobs she gave to the farmer

You mean a type of sister that the friend encourages to hit on her brother...LMAO

Attached: family.jpg (401x335, 54K)

>that will have dire consequences
That would lead to that future.

>but not himself
But he sent FIGHT, FIGHT to him

This is a good trick. Anything that didn't make sense in the story could be attributed to "Eren made it happen"

Did Armong appearing ruin the chapter for anyone else?

Because time travel stories always fall apart once you start digging.
Grisha is horrified by the rumbeling, and knows Eren is using him to set it up after stealing the Founder, but he passes the Time wizard titan on to Eren anyway.
The story will either ignore this or mumble something up fate or some shit, like every bad time travel story.

Eren is Palpatine.

What are you talking about? It's not "killing a few people" it's let a Eldian genocide happen or become as bad a the your enemy and wipe there race out including all the innocent bystanders.

I just realized that Grisha is touching Zeke. So theoretically, all Attack Titans can go back and rape other Attack Titans, or at the very least Eren can.
The power of rape is the Attack Titan's true power.

Armong will give Eren a friendship peace speech and make him change his ways

Where did those traffickers even come from? Next you will tell me a fucking kid found traffickers

I'm sorry but I'm not severly autistic

>Eren's opinion isn't important for EM selfinserts
Cope, Eren only sees her as a family

Seeing something from the future only gives you limited information. So for example, seeing a memory of Shiganshina you might know that the wall fell. But you won't know the context to anything. When is this happening? Who died in the process? What events lead up to this? It's limited information, it could even be deceptive in some way, you don't know.

Furthermore, in a looping scenario, your personality determines the nature of the loop. Many loops are possible, but they have to fit with your nature. So for example, Eren won't be able to set a loop which relies on him abandoning his goals

I hope so

Attached: family.jpg (236x107, 14K)

Eren specifically mentions to Zeke, "you didn't see how i ate dad" implying he did something to make it happen, in fact grisha escapes with the serum in this chapter.

The only thing I still don't get is, why Eren changed after meeting with Ylena and not after kissing Hisu's hand. He was a little different after that too but the real change didnt happen until 10 months ago.

>Nignog
Go away

Yelena performed mind-shattering CBT to punish him for wanting to have children

Yes, but only because I wasn't as sick of time travel back then as I am now. If I were deciding to pick up the series today, I probably wouldn't. That would be a mistake on my part though. So far, I don't hate Isayama's twist on it.

I think the bottom left hand side of this panel is meant to give us the hint that Eren saw this event taking place through his father when he touched Historia.
I think Eren might already know that his dad was going to tell Zeke to stop him.

Also Eren just had skin contact with Zeke who has royal blood.
Eren can also use the coordinate right now.

Attached: Screenshot_1597.png (545x827, 301K)

Eren:"Hey Grisha, stop being a loser. Man up and butcher this whole family like you could, useless father."

Also Eren: "Oh, but remember to spare the dad. I still need to marry and fuck his daughter. Without him I couldn't have the chance to have private time with her."

Grisha:"Zeke, now I know how it feels to be brainwashed and manipulated by your family all day. I wish you were here."

Maybe Yelena is a royal? The don't touch scene when they met was a little weird

time travel was foreshadowed in the first chapter

What’s all this mumbo jumbo? What could be in grisha’s basement?

>is that candidate a girl?
The only reason Eren assumed it's a girl because it was about romance Eren saw himself in Falco.
EH is confirmed

>Eren still looked hurt about his mom in Marley
Why is Isayama retconning shit? This arc is a mess

I don't do it every thread, just in this one. You're insane if you think everyone who shares an opinion you don't like is the same person.

December maybe, won't be confirmed until last 2 chapters

Maybe that was when he realized that the future couldn't be changed?

>Years of people shitting on Eren, saying he is being controlled by all the memories from other people he has
>Instead he was the one controlling all the previous holders

10/10

EMfujos.

At least two bored shipperfags. You are not any better and the rest of us don't have to stand you being triggered

Because Eren was trying to avoid the future he saw with a better solution.
Hence why he wasn’t so depressed during the timeskip

>Eren told Kruger to let his boss unleash the dogs on his aunt

>they can't reply with the he was being possessed by grisha cope for this anymore

The historia creepy panel made me think she really will turn out to be an antagonistic figure like eren

Careful falling from your high horse user, zombie shows and 5Dchess shows are both ridiculous trash, they just sit on different extremes of the shit spectrum

Where is it from? It looks like he is protecting Hanji here. Cute.

>Eren is the true reason Historia's family got murdered
EHbros...

>everyone who shares an opinion
>yet polls are proxy
So you were the Ymircuck/EMcuck, shouldn't have wasted my time. Keep sperging and baiting, "not triggered" person

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaAAaaaaaaaaaaAaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1567496070735.jpg (365x1035, 207K)

I like this CHADeren. From 3/10 to 100/10

Rate the level of kino that Isayama is approaching after this chapter out of 10.

Ah, so that's how he convinces her to drop zeke and become his bitch instead, clever

Yep this is going to be so retarded, no character will be responsible from their actions

I'm so happy.

strawpoll.me/18594566
Rate the chapter, I'm curious how many of you actually enjoyed this chapter

They will never reply because deep down they know the truth, they will just spam "EREN DIDN'T TOUCH HISTORIA FOR 4 YEARS".

I wonder which strong girl that makes Eren looks powerless that he is reflecting on

Attached: family.jpg (387x154, 22K)

(Please not shipping) that shit was retarded by logic and it was just a twitter that got deleted

Given how the audience were "hurt" like Isayama once said he wanted, I bet he'll tell us that Historia fucked and manipulated Eren as the next shocking news.

need to read it first

Well, it's the truth.
Keep coping, shipper nigger.

Why would someone hate such an aesthetically pleasing couple?

Attached: 1567547513401.jpg (495x1200, 201K)

And she likes it.
Thinks its hot even.
Based Eren dealing with her race traitor ancestors

Only the AT olders can be control, and only because eren posses the FT. For this reason the moment were grisha eaten frieda was so important for all the AT predecessors

Eren did change after the hand kiss. I guess before meeting Yelena he was searching for another way to archive what he saw in the future

Attached: 0090-044.jpg (1066x1600, 260K)

Yeah, it's fucking shit, Grisha dropped down as a character after this chapter.

dude it is explained at the end of the latest chapter

They only fight for Eren's freedom, all the previous AT got fucking played

>Historia was the candidate to be a shifter
B-based

So you really are insane.

I'm not the one baiting for being triggered

Attached: family.jpg (167x149, 12K)

>Wants to save her from being a shifter
Basado

>the real change didnt happen until 10 months ago

I'm having a hard time remembering the order of events and who was where at that time.Would it have been possible for him to touch Historia again and received another batch of memories?

>1 minute

>Nice try Erenfag, but Eren touched her in 120
Literally delusional

It's a postcard from the exhibition.

Attached: postcard.jpg (680x482, 140K)

Who is angrier, Eren or Khorne?

Attached: Warhammer_Khorne_Brass_Throne.jpg (1136x811, 260K)

I didn't mention polls,proxies,Ymir or EM anywhere, who tf are you talking to? You worked yourself into a seeth with your rivalshipper shit.

You know Isayama said Eren was under the influence of someone in that part

Honestly all the characters fell for me, everything is going to be Eren's fault now. This arc is shit compared to Marley

It's Historia, She was the only one in danger of becoming a titan and yeah she makes Eren feels weak. mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0068-012.png
kys EMfag.

You know that was fake right and debunked as fuck this chapter right?

EHcucks on suicide watch

Are you all retarded?
When Eren kissed Hisu's hand he didn't see the future. He saw Grisha's memories. Lilke he did in the cave in Uprising. Him touching Hisu doesn't trigger his ability to see the future, it triggers the memories. And when he kissed her hand he saw the most important ones. It doesn't mean he didn't ever touch her after.
So EH is not dead.

Attached: 1567667847577.png (431x604, 525K)

Eren is Kratos

because the memory that Eren unlocked is an ominous one, and it really fits this chapter. it's just great.
i mean, when the partial leaks were posted, ithought this was Frieda's hand at first

Fuck off with your cancer

Eren when accused of not loving his waifu.

Attached: eren guts.jpg (478x442, 175K)

Sorry EMbro but that's most likely Hisu

>the thread is fast, more news at 9
Literally insane.

A fucking month between chapters. I have no idea what's going on. I don't even remember the names of most of the characters. Someone please summarise what the hell is going on.

So we won't see Eren's memories? Was Ahmed just Falco 2 for the sake of redundacy?

The only people who were arguing that were the shitposters. Learn to spot them and ignore them.

I'm so fucking confused. So the only reason Grisha killed the Reiss family is because Eren told him to in the latest chapter? I fucking hate time travel. And to make things even more confusing, Grisha sees adult Zeke at that moment but still decides to follow the plan and let Eren eat him? I really wonder what memories he was shown.

EMfags/YHfags can't actually read and they both skipped uprising.

>He is dealing with this shit just to keep her safe
How, 3hcuck? Shitstoria is already pregnant with farmer's baby. She wouldn't be affected by the sterilization.

If anything, Eren is trying to prevent it because he wants a baby with Mikasa

Why was he so angry if he already know Hange couldn't do anything? Everything is already set, there was no reason to get so mad

>farmer
Eren*

Just like Gabi.

Nah Eren made it clear Grisha started the chain of events. Not like Kreuger would have blown his cover for her either.

How dare you call the word of God fake?

It's not real, physical, "time travel"
it's more like a consciousness shared through time

Fucking gogle it, I'd love to see you bitching if the autor wrote like Beserk's

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas

Why is Eren touching her in this panel?
Did Eren foresee this?
He certainly isn't acting like it.
idk why he's in this panel.

Attached: Screenshot_162.png (537x827, 298K)

>you

Dude in this chapter Zeke and Grisha looked like poor victims and Eren hilariously evil

>to you 2000 years from now
>See you later Eren
It was always a distinct possibility

Attached: family.jpg (403x592, 88K)

Eren literally called Historia strong

If Eren is the last attack titan doesn't that mean Zeke's plan actually comes to fruition?

Attached: 1557388446956.png (247x204, 5K)

each panel has a canon ship
just you wait and see it come true

Kisu Hisu provoking damage control good good

Why did he say the same thing to Falco before killing him?

He just wanted to remind them.

Attached: family.jpg (394x116, 22K)

>filename + ctrl+f
Jesus

What if it's Eren telling Zeke this, not Grisha

This was during the awarding ceremony for the members of the Survey Corps.

Attached: 0090-025.jpg (1067x1600, 440K)

Nobody Wanted any of them to turn into titans you fucking retard, only Historia. mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0108-016.png
that's the whole reason Eren is working with Zeke.

What if the little girl is the one behind this, just see Eren asking how did he know she was Ymir and how she resurrected Zeke

Yeah, no shit.
What I'm saying is that its out of place.
Unless Iseyama is trying to tell us that Eren saw Zeke betraying him through his dad's eyes

To be fair Eren doesn't want any of them to be titans but yeah the one forced 100% would be Historia

shhhh, don't want that user to have a meltdown

Most likely.

Theorize this now:

Eren will find a way to stop Ymir and make her listen his requests.

Why? Because in the future EH baby will inherit AT from him so in reverse time that would give Eren access to Ymir now.

He just needs to make the decision to give AT to the baby right now and the future will change, he wins.

Attached: 42fce034900d0c09039aeb22cbeced27.jpg (1200x1027, 144K)

Eren received memories from Grisha when he kissed Historia's hand. The panels of Zeke and Grisha overlaid on top of his reaction imply he foresaw Grisha's memories up to the end of that conversation with Zeke. But that doesn't mean Eren knew how Zeke would react to what Grisha said.

This explains why he was so calm after Zeke chained him up, and why he's back to panicking now: his information has run out.

Eren has no fucking chill. Holy shit. The monster of the story.

Until the owner dies those three titans will be a bundle.

Attached: family.jpg (276x167, 19K)

>Because in the future EH baby will inherit AT from him so in reverse time that would give Eren access to Ymir now.
This is so timey wimey keikaku doori that I can see it happening with Isayama being the mastermind of this wild ride.

What?

I really disliked this, it totally put off the amorality of the whole story, a shame really

>Everybody who disagrees with my delusional ship is a shitposter
Underage sperg detected

>We *literally* had confirmation that Eren never had *any* physical contact with Historia after the one time he touched her hand
What? What about the time Jean teased Eren about handholding Historia?

I think a variant will happen.
Eren can't make Ymir top but his own child can since it will be a royal.
He/she will materialize next chapter in the paths.

Based true EHchad.

Autistic EHcuck who don't know when to give up.

When did this series become good?

chadren

Attached: 1567666668152.jpg (1451x2048, 1.43M)

So is current Eren actively censoring Historia as Grisha catches glimpses of RTS Eren’s POV as part of their minds linking?
This memory appears 5 times and it doesn’t become clear until the final time it appears AFTER Zeke and Eren decouple from Grisha’s memories.

Attached: 3B58C798-288A-4CB1-A90C-37BDE3C663CD.png (886x1300, 803K)

Check the filenames, the EMautistic thought you were insulting Mikasa or something

could work because zeke already broke the king vow

Real EHbros are committing suicide now

DELUSIONAL

hisu looks like sw emperor

Ah
So Eren is just back to full effort mode because He wasn't expecting the instantaneous response.

I think Ymir will listen to him because he just had skin contact with royal blood.

And then he surprised Hongo and the readers by doing just that. Nice one Isayama.

>>that's the whole reason Eren is working with Zeke.

Attached: family.jpg (406x396, 64K)

Its totally the opposite to Marley arc where you could see Zeke being a manipulative bitch and Reiner saying that the circumstances don't excuse what he did.
The everything was Eren's fault was fucking awful

Friends... I. LOVE. WAR.

youtube.com/watch?v=_1pXBLFIPK8&t=11s

Attached: 1565785562258.jpg (600x600, 90K)

Eren is fixing his cucked bloodline from the future.
Based

Based EHgod right-winger putting EMdumblrinas in their place

Because I was born into this world

Not if it's a loop.

No, he's making it happen

would fall to the dark side for

Attached: queen historia.jpg (960x540, 115K)

Trace it back to last 4 post and you will understand

If Eren turned Hisu into a shifter he would still get to the paths you fucking retard, and stop posting ants with the same filename.

t. Eren

I mean call me shipper but it was easier to use Historia instead of risking everyone's sperm and lives with Zeke

EHfags truly live on head cannon, don't they?

Oh shit I didn't notice it was deleted, although the post still appears to me. Fuck refresh

Ohhhhh I get it now.
The hand and historia are initially out of focus because iseyama is trying to make the entire hand kissing sequence climax at the part where Grisha betrays Eren.
The first thing Eren saw was Grisha betraying him.
That's what he's trying to say.

>He wasn't expecting the instantaneous response.

Yeah, that's what I think. Zeke's response was also pretty illogical, so I can see why Eren didn't anticipate it.
>Please, Zeke. Stop Eren.
>o-okay, Dad
>YMIR, DELETE REPRODUCTION FROM ALL ELDIANS

They are as bad as EMfats
>EH dead
>EM confirmed brother-sister

50iq post

Grisha should have told Zeke what he saw desu

Attached: family.jpg (399x106, 16K)

Based, do you think EM will happen?

Fucking sweet chapter. Erin is a madman.

Why do you think he was crying in chapter 1?

Yeah he would still get to his father memories with Hisu without risking everything, and again stop spamming ant pics with the same filename

The mangaka torpedoed the plot he's been building for 10 years. No one understands what's going on. Prove me wrong.

Eren raping all women in Paradis to ensure repopulation after he destroys the world

I don't get it, why couldn't he do that with Historia?

Eren is the only one who's accessed the paths with the attack titan right?

translation: summarize the plot for me im dumb

not happening
he's a waifufag

Attached: 1564143181395.png (503x700, 224K)

He's a fucking bot who keeps spamming ant pics with the same filename without even thinking.

I won't say for sure cause Eren is dying. But I'm sure Eren will tell her of how much he has appreciated her

I was going to type about Zeke not knowing Historia being the last member of the royal bloodline but Zeke (or the Azumabito clan, rather) already knew about this.
Plus, they proposed the transferring of the Beast Titan every 13 years via Historia because she has royal blood and can the inheritors can manifest the power of the Founding Titan just like Zeke.
I don't think Eren was even trying to censor Historia at all because Zeke already knows about her and her royal blood

Remember when we used to pride ourselves on being better than leddit for not being attention whoring retards and dumblr for not being shipping-obsessed SJWs? Well /snk/'s unironically worse than both combined now. The pregnancy's unleashed so much autism, anger and stupidity that my only hope now is that wherever that plot point might be headed, it'll hurt as many fucking readers as it can.

I'm not a bot. I noticed that EHfags are living off on head cannon so I decided to use cannon material to disillusion them

Historia already said that what Grisha did was right.
And are you telling me Eren willing to force Historia to get pregnant but not show her what happened in the cave?
stop spamming ant pics without even thinking you fucking bot.

t. EMtrash

You're a fucking bot, you don't think about anything before you post and all ur pics are ants with the same filename

Eren does it to protect his freedom

The only thing you are using is your inability to read pages. Holy shit you are one dumb autistic fuck

cope

It'd always stuck me as slightly odd that only Rod Reiss survived Grisha's attack that night. I found it oddly convenient but didn't pay much attention. So while reading this chapter, it again struck me as odd that future Eren told Grisha to leave just Rod Reiss alive...But, now I see! It WAS all for the convenience. It WAS all a set up. It was so that Rod would send Historia to the army, thus young Eren meeting Historia, thus leading to her becoming the queen and thus leading to young Eren kissing her hand and seeing the future Eren through Grisha's memories....

But using Historia would have been faster

you are cattle

Probably this:
>Eren is the only one who's accessed the paths with the attack titan right?
I think what Eren and Zeke are doing now is unprecedented. Eren is almost certainly the first person since Ymir Fritz to have the AT and the FT together in one body. If FT = paths access and AT = memory bullshit, then combining them might change the abilities of both.

seething

Zeke was the one destined to be used all along. If Eren used Historia, it would have created another timeline. Do you understand how time travel works

They still needed the serum from Marley and Zeke, so not really

No I said he’s obstructing GRISHA’s vision of Historia .
Grisha even asks Eren why he’s hiding things from him.

Attached: 489D3965-792A-4630-889F-ADC13F1774FD.png (886x1300, 468K)

You're not gonna get a serious answer, user. Right now we're busy posting about how Pisstoria is an irrelevant farmer cumdump who never touched Eren again in the last 4 years and how EM is cute and canon.

Should have looked for her when they got those instead of waiting for Zeke to survive the manlet and endanger everyone in shinganshina

But, where is it stated? How do you even come to that conclusion?

Ignore the retards they are living in their own fantasy I've never seen such coping makes me want to be an EHfags just to btfo those idiots

Zeke had the serum to survive and Eren needed him to travel to path world. Also it's easier to meet up with someone at a specific place than searching the whole island, inject her with the serum and maybe even having to deal with the mindless titan

you are free
because you were born into this world

And? in that timeline he might have saved everyone without the rumbling, and he wouldn't have to sacrifice Levi and the majority of MPs

Learn some reading comprehension he didn't have to meet her anywhere since everyone was for it to happen. The absolute state of EMcucks coming with some of the most retarded reasons ever

Done?

>EMcucks
Oh you are just a shpperfag who thinks this is about shipping again. Never mind.

>Eren needed him to travel to path world
Eren didn't need specifically but a royal dumbo something Historia could've provide with less obstacles as of now

Nope it's easier to achieve your plan with someone that agrees with it over someone who want to end your entire race, like what's happening at the of the chapter right now and Eren panicking, and the MPs already planned on feeding Zeke to Historia all Eren needed to do was warn them about the wine

>hey, when did you hair get so long
>I had a weird dream that I felt was a really long time
>eren, why are you crying?

how do you speed read the first chapter of a manga you care about enough to say retarded shit in here?

user is a speedreader and thinks Eren's memory ability is triggered every time he touches Historia, and that Eren saying he received those memories four years ago means he never touched her or obtained further memories after that.
Also, I'm pretty sure they're just baiting because they're mad.

Must be about shipping surely, I can't imagine someone being so incredibly retarded to deny Eren didn't want to use Historia for his selfish purposes and went the hard way with Zeke but whatever floats your boat.

Well yeah, nothing prevented them from meeting casually back then since they were known friends, and we know the 104th would visit the orphanage.

Do this look like a sad face. Eren loves the future he saw. He can't risk creating another timeline cause of shitshoria

Attached: family.jpg (289x351, 42K)

Eren didn't want historia to die after 13 years. Remember when he tells MCJS that he doesn't want to pass the titan onto any of them because he wants them to live a long life? That's why he uses Zeke.

because he doesnt like what he's doing. he's not truly free. All he wanted was to live in freedom, not having enemies one after another (and he certainly isnt the type to actually like killing other humans). He was pretty broken when seeing the ocean

There is a reason why Zeke specifically is needed

Attached: family.jpg (402x104, 20K)

You are incredibly dumb even for this board, kys or read the story serious

Not him but when were MJSC ever in danger of becoming titans? They volunteered because they care about Eren and understandably cannot grasp the burden of being shifter. The fate of the island was never tied to their sacrifice the way Historia's was, so what point are you even making with this page?
Also
>filename
Didn't Eren call them his friends in chapter 100 or something?

It's thanks to you because he is the only besides Historia who he didn't want to use, take your pills EMwhale

Eren mostly gives a shit about his own freedom not being taken from. Of course if he can he tries to avoid his friends getting killed in the progress. I guess Sasha was unavoidable or something he didn't knew.

Attached: 0107-030.png.jpg (1038x675, 366K)

Holy shit!! Eren just influenced grisha because he had the AT!!! He can't cotroll zeke,reiner etc..... Just the previous AT olders!! Is not so difficult to understand!!!

mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0106-024.png
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0108-016.png
mangabeast.com/manga/Shingeki-No-Kyojin/0097-027.png
all of these pages are after he saw the future you fucking retard

>>It's thanks to you because he is the only besides Historia
Head cannon. Eren already saw a future where he and Zeke activated the co-ordinated. He started working towards that future by making sure Zeke is not replaced with Historia

Eren is taking the burdens of the sins of everyone else to himself. And people thought Zeke was Christ.

Kill yourself you headcanon twat, he made the future himself by changing events to lead up to this because he didn't want to use her which frankly was easier

And what are you trying to prove?

Eren cares about his friends
Also his race
And the freedom of his people

>Zeke was Christ.
Only retards thought that

Remeber when SnK was just a simple shonen with "Spiderman dudes killing giants with big cutters"? I miss those days......the plot was way more simple and eren was just a normal MC

Attached: 1564506813141.jpg (920x1270, 394K)

>> he made the future

Attached: family.jpg (96x242, 5K)

>Only retards
Only nonwhites and leftists who hate their own people.

And what do you think the one from the future attained his memories from you moron? He made them himself to achieve this situation

Willy was in cahoots with Eren and this is all part of the play.
Go back and read everything, Willy set up all Marleyan generals to the right of the stage and Eren knew to immediatly attack there. Willy set things up so a Eldian that actually knows war would be in charge of the army.
Willy looks at his family some time before and apologizes internally. His plan was to have a real Helos be created (Gabi) and reform the worlds view of Eldian citizens with necessary sacrifices (reason why it happened in the internment zone)
Notice also how Eren reacts when he says the exact same words Eren said previous chapter "because I was born into this world"
The real question is what good were the warhammer memories.

I advice to ignore the family dumper, he posts images he doesn't even remotely understand and is triggered beyond belief over nothing.

Oh yeah now it makes sense. Even Grisha was wondering why he let Rod lived.
Grisha knew the base of the Reiss family. and since "everyone" was present on that day, he thought that he had totally wiped out the Reiss bloodline.
Historia is an illegitimate child and isn't being shown to the public because of her shameful origin. It's the only info that slipped past Grisha. He never saw it coming.
If Eren told him everything, then it would have screwed things up. Just like how Kruger changed the topic when he was asked by Grisha why he didn't transform into a Titan much earlier so that Dina and the other Restorationists will be saved.
They were necessary for the plan that's 2000 years in the making.

I quietly used a pics which is cannon to prove my point. Why don't you do the same instead of formulating head cannon. Just show me one dialogue that gives weight to your argument

>He can't risk creating another timeline cause of shitshoria
He kept how to activate the founding hidden even before seeing the future because he didn't want to sacrifice Historia, he let hanji and co try to negotiate peace and they might've altered the future because he didn't want to sacrifice Historia, he saw himself in Falco who tried protect Gabi.
The main thing that has been on Eren mind since the basement is Historia ch 89, 90, 106, 107, 108. But yeah he only cares about the future he saw not Historia, just fucking kys.

He could've done that with shifter Historia all the same and without risk of her suddenly turning on him and ordering Lolimir to sterilize the whole race. He made everything harder for everyone, including himself, because he couldn't be arsed to use her for his goals. He even compromised with said goals several times throughout the years because her sacrifice wasn't an option for him. Keeping his mouth shut about the way to Rumble when he wanted to rumble, rejecting the reasonable 50y plan when it protected Paradis at the cost of Historia's freedom and that of her future offspring, waiting a year for negotiations of all things when he was always skeptical about diplomacy, and all the shit he's been doing these last 10 months under the nose of everyone he trusted and cared about aside from like one person and using an unpredictable nutcase like his big bro for his plans.

There really isn't any logical justification for his actions in universe. But then again, Eren was never the kind of person to work on cold hard logic as opposed to raw emotion, so it makes perfect sense from a writing standpoint.

>quietly used a pic I can't even understand
>proof
You are one dumb fucker who should be burned for being to dumb for humanity

Zeke is unironically doing mankind a favor by letting his race go extinct, given how his otouto is literally about to destroy the world.

A world with one race
is a much nicer place

He's doing all the other races a favor. He's a race traitor and you are a jew or a homosexual.

I don't know how I will break down this stuff. It is clear that from the time,Eren saw his future memories, he have been working towards achieving it. He was so hell bent on preserving that time line that he refused to show his dad the day the wall was broken, leading to his mother's death. And also Eren has been cheery picking memories as to bring about this particular time line. If his mean goal was protecting Historia, then he would have sent memories that favours that. He might be waiting for the right time to make his move which led him wasting 4 years of his life

You have no point

He wasn't planning on sacrificing Historia even before the kiss he kept how to activate the founding Even from Armin and Mikasa, read ch 89 and 90

Kys ehfuck

You braindead EHnigger
The teasing was BEFORE Eren genuflected and kissed her hand
The teasing was before BR fight
The genuflect was after they successfully beat BR, killed Erwin and plugged the hole in the wall
The handkiss was literally before the timeskip
So for 4 years, Eren hadn't had contact with Historia

>literal timeskip Historia in sea of memories in previous chapter
I wonder who's braindead here

He does, you're an idiot who takes pictures out of context and spin them like you want, thinking it's like you. Have fun discussion with anyone if you are so limited debating

See

a slave race of maneating monsters. Just look at how quickly humans developed technology after the Eldian empire fell

*without one race

Attached: 1560746687480.png (1218x686, 853K)

Eldians were ahead of everyone technologically.
They didn't eat men.
They ate worthless kikes like you.

Eldianiggers only kept themselves ahead by using magic titan powers to keep the humans subdued.

Incorrect.
Eldia didn't invade every country on Earth.
They invaded Marley.
They were friends with the Asians prior to Karl Fritz.

Invading one country is not "keeping the human race subdued".

The Marley Internet Defense Force is here guys, shut it down.

have you even read the series?
>inb4 propaganda
This is the world's history that leaders from around the world are aware of, who all, despite the last 100 years of Marley's aggressive actions, hate Eldians even more. An alliance with 1 nation doesn't change the true nature of the Eldian

Attached: 0099-021.jpg (1066x1600, 459K)

The tyburs are shabbos goyim like the bush family, and every world leader will tell you in public that the holocaust happened but that doesn't mean it really did.

>BOOM
why do companies do this shit

>This is the world's history that leaders from around the world are aware of

Leaders who are on close terms with Marely if they're willing to attend an event on Marley soil, i.e. countries that are allied with or subjugated by Marley, or ones that are too weak to say no. Are you sure their histories are impartial?

There are people all over the world who will unironically tell you that white people currently "rule" our world. If enough of them write our history books, in 100 years time that's going to be common knowledge too.

Eldians probably conquered more than just Marely, but that doesn't prove they were monstrous tyrants either.

The audience was said to include "all world leaders" and even included the Middle East Union that Marley was just at war with. Everyone wouldn't hate them if they weren't tyrants

Attached: 34.png (905x1300, 414K)

cute

Attached: 1565667284519.jpg (960x960, 116K)

whites aren't tyrants and jews have used mass media to convince all the other races to hate them

>The audience was said to include "all world leaders"

Even if this was literal, are you seriously suggesting that all these countries have firsthand knowledge of Eldia's "crimes"? Kruger's dialogue in pic related implies Marleyans were their primary victims.

>and even included the Middle East Union that Marley was just at war with
A former enemy that just suffered a crushing defeat by Marley doesn't conflict with how I described that group.

Attached: 0088-027.jpg (1067x1600, 356K)

Then surely you agree with a Final Solution to the ((Eldian))) problem

Attached: final solution.jpg (1084x792, 153K)

Marley seems to have very close ties with Eldian history, but it hardly only effected them. Udo was from an Eldian ghetto from another country where they were treated worse

Attached: another country's ghetto.jpg (1086x414, 80K)