I'm on episode 6, when does it get good?

I'm on episode 6, when does it get good?

Attached: file.png (429x606, 477K)

steins gate is equal parts slice of life and sci fi thriller. Its been a few years but i think things really start to pick up around episode 8. I think its really good but i've recently got into anime again for the first time in about 4 years (my life went to shit and it helps pass the time) so my opinion doesn't carry much weight.

every scene with moekas moekas or tuturus tuturus

It doesn't. Or rather, the first half is the good bit, it turns to shit around episode 12.

Why does everyone like shit? Are people really emotionally invested on Okabe so much to the point that they self-insert as him? I feel as if deep down that's the only reason for the sucess of this anime.

"I'm such a Nerd" - the anime

Stein's gate panders hard to the half-wit masses idea of being a nerd, giving it a pass. Okabe barely has any character beyond "HAHAHA Look at me I'm a giant attention whore but it's ok cause I'm QUIRKY xD" and what little is there is just "I need to save my retard waifu written" so sloppily it makes Maeda look like Hemingway. All the other characters are just JRPG /q/uest givers and have almost no relevance to the plot. Their cheap characterizations reflect that, having nothing to them outside of their tropes.

For a show that like to spew a lot about /sci/ence, it's not very logical. Everything only works conveniently to neatly fit what the plot demands, further complications are completely ignored. The ending is an asspull that wasn't built up at all and it's never explained why Okabe has the reading steiner despite that being the most important thing to making him work as a protagnoist. The romance is completely forced and feels like it only happened because he's the mc logic so of course the girl who has it all and should have a horde of guys prodding at her has to end up with him. Got to to fulfill that fantasy.

Attached: look at me.jpg (267x189, 6K)

cringe

Play the VN you monkey.

Imagine wanting fiction to be a documentary.
He has reading steiner and kirisu likes him because he's cool, that's why, fuck you.

Attached: 1446035988583.png (473x488, 192K)

I'll never get over how fucking ugly SG anime looks

Attached: Kurisu_Full_profile.png (464x1309, 533K)

>it's not very logical
Explain it to me in eroge terms.

Attached: high spirits.png (148x167, 60K)

Episode 1

Episode 1

never

At the beginning.

Attached: __amane_suzuha_steins_gate_drawn_by_lasterk__599642288641b251f4a4a9ef4bb8cc78.jpg (911x1370, 229K)

Someone edit the legs to be 15% shorter

Wow you are the worst.

You will get a lot more action after episode 8. It"s above average for sure i think it"s even good but it's also very overated so i f you got into it because some retards told you it was the best anime ever made you may be disapointed. .

Based.

Attached: ErenThumbsUp.png (118x131, 17K)

If you don't like it now, then you would like the rest.

It's good from the start you ADD cumbrain, not every anime needs action and flashy shit going off every minute

based, steins gate is doody

When you start reading the VN instead.

>My bunny girl Kurisu finally came in a couple of days ago
Couldn't be happier.

Attached: _20190905_041954.jpg (1679x5520, 940K)

p-pervert!

You got filtered like the plotfag you are.

it's just sentimental garbage where everything got deus ex machina'ed at the end
there

Episode 1.

>He has reading steiner and kirisu likes him because he's cool, that's why, fuck you.
That's exactly why it's poorly written.

lab coat stays on during sex

God damn that shitposter is sexy.

Attached: 1567348313202.jpg (3000x1875, 3.95M)

since eposide one you fucking pleb, the point of steins;gate is the build up and the shady mystery retard, without the first 10 episodes, episode 11 would be retarded and out of place, now go watch and start to pay attention to the details and question everything.
Also read the VNs if you have the time, they are better than the anime imo.

VN pacing is even worse.

Wow, your mastery of the English language totally makes me want to take your opinion seriously.

was meant for this retard

You're the retard here.

do you need to self insert to find a character endearing and likeable?

There should be a prequisite for numbers of shows watched before you can post on this board

Read the visual novel.

Attached: 1566022624367.jpg (2756x3150, 3.15M)

Episode 12 is when the time travel shenanigans start to unravel. Before that is mainly character development and world building.

English is brainlet tier, there's no need to perfectly learn it.

If English is for idiots, then what does that say about someone who fails to use it properly?

Language is for communications, as long as you understand me, i wouldn't give two shits to perfect it. i would spend the time to perfect a more elegant language tho.

>when does it get good?
First minute of first episode

Never, it’s time travel bullshit that when you think about it, ends up making a plot hole bigger and bigger. Enjoy the character interactions and chemistry, it’s the only thing that saves the anime.

It was good from the start. You simply have ADHD.

What plot hole?

It's overrated.

> He didn´t got hooked the moment he saw Kurisu was alive again

There is no hope for you.

Never.

its good from the first scene, you are just stupid. it gets crazy at episode 12 though, stick it out despite your shit taste

episode 1

>I'm on episode 6, when does it get good?

It´s called character development and build up kid.

Ep27. Trust me dude