Do you guys think he's actually going to fuck his mom?

Do you guys think he's actually going to fuck his mom?

Attached: Mom bath.png (900x1293, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I fucking wish but realistically I know it won't happen.

man I hope so.

Nah, Minai-senpai will get him first.

But he's a mothercon

Attached: 1528857569770.png (1114x1600, 706K)

Tsubaki never even kissed Urabe.

Good

They both need to get drunk and fuck.

Attached: 027 (1).png (1114x1600, 714K)

>author
enjoy your blueballs and testicle cancer.

Yes. He's going to have a flashback to his conception in the last chapter.

Father and son spiritually bonding through their love of ass. The power of ass is so strong that the son is having flashbacks of his dad's past.

Freud the manga, you are all disgusting for liking this and you are gonna get butthurt again just like in kanojo x, u get what u deserve

Through dick: unity.

This manga is confusing as fuck.

Unlikely.

You'd have to have a single-digit IQ to think this manga is confusing.

The closest will get to it is him having a flashback of his dad fucking his mom. He will be able to feel everything from the flashback, including his mom's pussy.

Big damn kiss is all I want from this.

Attached: x28 (1).png (1500x2140, 1.47M)

Wouldn't that be NTR

There wont be one because fuck this author.
We all want a big, long sloppy kiss, but we wont get it.

The author couldn't get two horny teenagers in a relationship to kiss, and you're asking this?

>big, long sloppy kiss
Sons shouldn't do that to their mothers

>WAS pretty slender
Whose fault do you think that is, you little bastard?

herself?

Having a kid doesn't magically make your ass grow

Sons that love their mothers do.

Why is the art so shit now?

It's not incest, since he's not fucking his mom.

Who is the audience for this? There are millions doujins like this with better art and actually something happening.

How can Ninomae even hope to compete

Attached: x16.png (1114x1600, 806K)

>immediately starts thinking about his mother

Of course not. No man would fuck his own mom. That would be weird. Haha.

Attached: 1567398078018.png (1496x6209, 2.04M)

The boy can't help it. Every time he breathes his father gives him a flashback of his mom's ass. It's the reason he keeps calling Ninomae "mom."

Is very clear since the beginning that NO.

>this is a middle aged mother in Japan
Now we know why incest is so prevalent

Attached: 1528885639816.jpg (1114x1600, 429K)

Guy's dead so she's not cheating on anyone

Is it?

>The situation is blamed on the excessive motherly love Japanese women shower on their sons; idolizing them and viewing their sons as the greatest object of their hopes, dreams, and love, and Japan's obsessive exam culture.
>A boy's whole future can depend on the senior high school he gets into. The mothers get into a psychological condition where they're aware that sexual urges can stop their children from studying and feel that they are the best option for countering the craving. Some mothers will do anything to make sure their junior high school sons pass the all determining entrance exams. Studies show that almost 80% of Japanese men report they have had some form of sexual contact with their mothers with most of the sexual contact between mother and son beginning at a very early age. A boys childhood in contemporary Japan, although somewhat more Western than that of other Eastern nations, still includes masturbation by mothers "to put them to sleep." Parents often have intercourse with their children in the same bed with them, and "co-sleeping," with mothers physically embracing the child, routinely continues until the boy is ten or fifteen. One recent Japanese study found sons sleeping with their mothers over 20 percent of the time after age 16. A recent sex survey reported "hot lines" of sexual abuse saying that mother-son incest in almost a third of the calls, the mother saying to her teenage son, "It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you, " or "You cannot study if you cannot have sex. You may use my body," or "I don't want you to get into trouble with a girl. Have sex with me instead."

sakuramochi-jp.blogspot.com/2011/12/legal-motherson-incest-prevalent-in.html?m=1

What the fuck Japan

I remember my first day on Yea Forums

>"It's not good to do it alone. Your IQ becomes lower. I will help you"
Is this true?

Attached: 2364-16326-28236.jpg (441x238, 23K)

Sounds like a load of baloney.

This manga is dropped until he fucks mom. I won't do the same mistake as I did with Mysterious girl X and Minamoto-kun monogatari.

Look in the mirror and be honest with yourself

I read the author's other shit. It won't happen.

Attached: 1533054335249.png (640x480, 137K)

If masturbating lowered your IQ, I would have to have been an unparalleled child prodigy

No. Even brother/sister stuff is a minefield in non-h works, no author is going to go for a literal motherfucker as a MC.

OH NMY GOD

Attached: Laughter 8.jpg (1125x1111, 97K)

What's this manga called?

Nevermind I got it.
Ookumo-chan Flashback

I don't think so. Culturally Japan has less of an issue with a son fucking his mom than his sister. It's almost somewhat common over there, kind of like fucking your cousin.

W-wow

Attached: 1567659066946.png (340x560, 138K)

are you sure?

Attached: abd9226b3b2b46149c584fdb27ac1dc8.jpg (1600x1059, 391K)

If he wasn't such a faggot, he would let her give him the sloppiest kiss he'll ever receive in his life.

Not a chane

>tfw mom had one too many drinks at the restaurant and said I needed to get laid