What is the worst last episode you've ever seen in an anime?

What is the worst last episode you've ever seen in an anime?
Because I've just finished Kino 2017 and it's a strong contender.

Attached: 20190904232323.jpg (1920x1080, 230K)

Mahoromatic, but it's Gainax, so to be expected.

Attached: 02.png (1200x1752, 3.9M)

7seeds
don't ask me why i didn't drop earlier i don't know

It's funny how it goes grimdark all of a sudden.
Manga ending isn't much better.

Abenobashi. A great anime with a terrible ending.

A dang shame, the anime is one of my favorites. Everything up until the last episode was great, then that happened.
Manga ending was like 15% better, but the rest of the manga wasn't as good.

Attached: 06.png (1750x1188, 2.58M)

You didn't like the flashback episodes?

Either way, SoreMachi nailed the "shopping arcade" feel better, although it lacks the style of Abenobashi.

In time, you will learn to love the sheep holocaust.

>Manga ending was like 15% better, but the rest of the manga wasn't as good.
The whole sci-fi plotline is a disaster and barely makes any sense. I'm not a fan of the way Mahoro gets asspulled back to life either. It's supposed to be bittersweet and romantic, but it feels dumb and cowardly from the author.

It's not the last episode really, but iirc the second to last episode, the anti-abortion one, is so fucking bad that I refuse to ever watch this show again. And it's close enough to the end to completely ruin what would otherwise be a great show.

Attached: Now And Then Here And There.jpg (423x600, 54K)

FPBP

It looks better on bluray

Attached: Kino no Tabi The Beautiful World - The Animated Series Episode 012 4KHQ.jpg (639x356, 47K)

Twelve Kingdoms is up there for me.

The stupid part about it all is that they had a perfect ending 6 episodes prior, but instead it ended on a recap episode of a 4 episode filler arc completely disconnected from the rest of the story, that didn't even involve the main cast.

It's either Soul Eater it Mai-Hime for me

Rakugo season 2
08th MS Team

Crazy when you're fapping to a doujin but you don't finish because you want to try and find something bettern then 20 minutes later you realize that it was the best one so you go back and finish to it but it's not as good cause you already read it.

I forgot about the Mai Hime ending. What a disaster.

The slave girl episode already made me cringe hard enough to drop it, never seen anything sappier and more cliche in my life

Its a stupid plot point but people seem to take it way too personally

Inuyashiki

Agree with Mai Hime. Everyone being alive again, I could maybe be okay with but everyone just forgiving each other like nothing happened? Unacceptable.

Gosick, the last three episodes. It is a great example on how to retroactively ruin a show for someone.

It's unbelievably offensive and horrible and we're supposed to root for the main character.
It would be one thing if it was a real baby, but the father is a nearly braindead retard.

>It would be one thing if it was a real baby, but the father is a nearly braindead retard.
How does the father being a braindead retard make the baby not real?

Attached: (Hi10)_Eden_of_the_East_-_08_(BD_720p)_(Dual_Audio)_(Coalgirls)_(95608AC7).mkv_snapshot_09.33_[2019. (509x706, 28K)

because the chances are very high that the baby will be a deformed retard

It wasn't a horrible episode just a bad last episode. The bit at the end with Kino in the hammock was pretty great though. My only issues are the placement and the fact that the sheep needed more time in the animation oven

Good one user

Attached: 1565748824101.png (1080x899, 167K)

Retards are still real, moran.

Any answer other than Panty and Stocking is objectively wrong. It's the most Gainax of all the Gainax endings

Attached: 1509720744316.gif (740x944, 303K)

Kado.

ditf

Attached: __gorou_hiro_ichigo_and_zero_two_darling_in_the_franxx_drawn_by_viperxtr__a1551ee7dd267377a11e0e6d54 (974x612, 112K)

One of these two.

Charlotte was pretty atrocious

All you need is a tiny Kino, a Brough Superior and a lot more sheep and you can play at home

Attached: Capture.png (960x558, 161K)

They compressed a whole cour worth of content onto a single episode.

School Days

one of the biggest trainwrecks ive ever sat through. the last 2 episodes break the entire series. they definitely ran out of all ideas after revealing all the backstory and not having enough of a clue to actually connect it all coherently

Attached: 01. Mekakucity Actors [720p 10-bit Hi444PP AAC BDRip][kuchikirukia] [08780BD0].mkv_snapshot_08.58_[2 (1920x1080, 1.04M)

Idk, I thought it was pretty hilarious. I remember it fondly.

>Rakugo
Jesus fucking christ, and right after that masterpiece of a second to last episode, too. Left a sour taste for the series as a whole and it could've been avoided by removing a single scene.

>pro life anime
Picked up

Episode 24 wasn't actually bad considering what they had to work with desu. Episodes 21-23 are the real trainwrecks.

I don't even remember what the last episodes were about. Guess I subconsciously erased them from my memory.

For a recent one, Nobunaga-sensei's was pretty bad. The MC nearly being consensually penetrated by a trap in a show that made it look like it was about loli fanservice.

So he wasn't penetrated? Dropped.

Retards aren't people and should be put out of their misery as soon as possible.

The worst part is the behind-the-scenes for it. Mangaka is a fujoshi with the fetish for dudes having a biological baby together. She took a massive dump on the entire story just to have both s1 protags' genes in one package.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Darling in the FranXX - 24 END [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.10_[2018.07.07 (1920x1080, 216K)

there's the one

You must be the only person who watched that shit till the end

It was a good ending. MC got what he deserved.

>It's unbelievably offensive
Yup, as I said, people take it way too personally.

> 23 episodes of a realistic portrayal of a mentally ill person.
> lmao, just go to work on Monday.

Whoever wrote the anime-original ending needs to be gassed.

Attached: fc5a29307eccd9f1cac9ccc89578aa5e1963a850_00.jpg (410x512, 31K)

Silent Moebius. Say hello to the last frame.

Attached: Silent Mobius finale.jpg (632x474, 20K)

>anime
nah
the gintama ending was soul destroying, it was like 3 years of the same shit again and again

I highly doubt you are not baiting, but the ending is straight from the novel.

>t. never actually read the novel but am retarded.

In the novel Satou gets that job halfway through the story. Changes literally nothing, he still can't interact with humans.

that's cool but i'm talking about gintama

You realize that the show was axed, right? It wasn't supposed to end but the production committee simply canceled the show one day.

I just skimmed it again and he gets the job in the second to last chapter after making the mutual support contract with Misaki, a little before the event at the cliff. Coincidentally, this is also when he gets it in the anime. While it was not the very end like I had thought, you are still full of shit. Die, retard.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Hitoribocchi no Marumaru Seikatsu - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.02_[2019.04.14_22.20.5 (1920x1080, 201K)

Correct.

Thought it was a perfect way to end the anime. I love how much this episode trigger people

Easy mode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Shingeki no Bahamut - Virgin Soul - 24 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.11_[2017.11.30_16.41.45 (1280x1440, 256K)

>hating on the best anime episode of the year
You just have no taste.

I never heard about this.

That makes a lot more sense now.

ha, it's the Baki general, I see.

I do. Doesn't change the fact that it ended in an awful way.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kuma Miko - 12 [1080p].mkv - 0014.jpg (1920x1080, 199K)

Fuck everything about Virgin Soul. Genesis deserved better.

> Given all my credit card debt, I worked night and day for the first month. After registering with a temporary agency, I was able to get daily work. Once I'd accumulated a degree of wiggle room in my savings, I immediately reduced the amount of work I was doing. I decided to work for about half a month at a time, then staying holed up for the second half.
> I'd work, and then I'd shut myself away—earn my living expenses, and then shut myself away. This lifestyle continued and, with frightening speed, time went by. While I kept working, it turned to winter.

Months pass between him starting to work and the finale, you speedreading mongoloid.

>I decided to work for about half a month at a time, then staying holed up for the second half.
Actually sounds like it'd make his problems worse considering he'd constantly have to get out of his rut again and again instead of just thinning it out over a month

I don't think it's as bad as many others here but the ending of season 1 of chuunibyou pissed me off a pretty good amount

What's the problem? The anime showed that time passed too. I admitted I was skimming, is this just you wanting to have the last word?

Wanna hear something funny?

For some reason I clicked on the last episode first, so until I saw the others, I thought the last episode was the first espisode.

Both Episodes 25 & 26 of NGE and End of Evangelion.

End of TV is a incoherent trainwreck of nothing but babbling with a giant fuck you with the congratulations.

End of Evangelion is the same shit but with actual animation. The only merit i can give this garbage film is brutally murdering Asuka.

The problem is you're a subhuman with no reading comprehension. The book was making the point that earning money to support yourself does fuck-all to resolve the underlying mental issues, while the anime finale pulled 180 and literally went "hikikomori are just lazy bums enjoying their freeloading lifestyle, all they need to do is go to work." It's retarded, bigoted towards mentally ill and contradicts what the story was doing the entire time.

>the anime finale pulled 180 and literally went "hikikomori are just lazy bums enjoying their freeloading lifestyle, all they need to do is go to work."
Okay. How did it do that?
>can't even post correctly
Yeesh.

>funny
More like retarded.
I have to admit I watched Higurashi S2 before S1. S2 episode 1 was pretty bad.

>incoherent trainwreck

Imagine being this much of a brainlet

Attached: Came here to laugh at you.jpg (500x400, 74K)

What did the NHK director mean by inserting this shot in between scenes of Satou working? Was he implying that getting a job is all a hikki needs to do to fix their problems?

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] 23. Welcome To Misaki!.mkv_snapshot_16.47.831.jpg (1024x576, 43K)

Imagine thinking 48 minutes of slideshows and wah im depressed is remotely enjoyable

The last day of your life.