Joshikousei no Mudazukai

What did Wota mean by this?

Attached: 1564784707381-1.png (469x340, 105K)

Yamai > Loli > Wota > Baka > Robo > Majime > Lily

majo >

Why have the threads been dead lately?

Exploding head syndrome, she's on anti-depressants (SSRI specifically) but her script ran out, it's a side-effect.

We need more OC
give me images to shop/deep fry Ill see what I can do
I can also draw (shit)

Attached: bakagywvenenre.jpg (3000x1686, 1.57M)

Baka > Robo > Maho > Loli > Yamai > Wota > Majime > Lily

Attached: BAKACHADS RISE UP.png (1280x720, 316K)

Why does Yea Forums hate Lily, but Japan likes her?

She is ok, but it's a comedy and she is not particularly funny compared to Baka and Yamai.

Attached: 1565964783861.jpg (1080x595, 67K)

Doesn't explain why she won the Japanese popularity poll

japs have a thing for frost blonds
imagine all the lily femdom doujinshi

Anyone have the full popularity poll results?

She’s white

I like her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 09 [720p]-0006.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

She likes Loli though.

If trips, I'm going to get a wife just like Majo

Attached: hisui-kujou-joshikousei-no-mudazukai-166180.jpg (350x490, 21K)

It's okay I like to watch

Watching Loli undressing!

Attached: 76618937_p0.jpg (508x788, 343K)

Time to teach her how babies are made

She waa good last episode.

This show's threads have been so dead lately.

Wota is shit, amazing her parents haven’t taken her to the pyche ward yet or caught her masturbating.

My favorite is Baka, but Chad is a shitty meme word.

>Waseda is actually 3rd in popularity
>in an anime focused on cute JKs, the Sensei is the third most popular character

Based Japan not having shit taste for once

Attached: IMG_20190905_102945.jpg (1500x1200, 206K)

I've seen Yea Forums say that her chapters are shit, but the ones they animated have been pretty good. Maybe it's just Majime that's shit.

Waseda is so based

Or it could be that Majime takes a shit.

he's relatable to the old 20-30's something japanese salarymen that watch this anime

the anime literally saved Lily (and consequently Majime). Most of her chapters in the manga are fucking ass, but the anime team cut all the bad ones and improved the good ones with new content, skyrocketing her from the worst character in the series to top 3

When did the poll come out anyway?

That's probably an old poll. There's a newer ongoing poll which will end on this Saturday (jap time)

Don't forget to feed your Loli curry.

Attached: JK GoGoCurry.jpg (911x1280, 539K)

How did Majime rank in the old poll?

Why there is no Wota x Waseda fanart yet?

There isn't much fanart of the manga in general.

Most of the current fanart are anime related, so I'd expect some stuff relating to it (atleast 1 fucking fanart) after the 11th episode (which I expect the Wota-Waseda mini arc to be animated)

What do you think will episode 12 be about?

The whole cast helping Baka from repeating the year , some anime original stuff (probably involving a closing ceremony for the year) and if it isn't covered in the Robo episode, the backstory of the trio's friendship. Basically, the trio's episode with a nice tidy closer for the first year of the JKs.

if the Wota/Waseda stuff is episode 11, episode 12 will be everyone trying to help Baka pass final exams, and probably the middle school flashbacks

So the flashback might be next episode?

Yamai getting sodomized for 21 minutes

what is so special about the flashback chapter anyway

>Majime's explosion
>Helmet Yamai
>Braided Loli
>Black-haired Wota
I wonder...

there's one guy who's obsessed with it because he likes anime girls shitting. He literally hasn't shut the fuck up about since like the 3rd episode

She didnt have a good introduction. Her first episode made her out to be a real cunt. She's really grown on me though and now she's just another cute, quirky JK.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 08 [720p] (00:12:54.942) 0009.png (640x360, 261K)

>Helmet Yamai
That sounds really strange.

She thinks it stops the government from putting thoughts into her head, little does she know that she is suffering from early onset schizophrenia

>Yamai, legitimately afraid, asking Waseda in a shaky quiet voice why the government is using energy weapons on her

Show is a comedy, there's no controversy anywhere, no plot for rampant guessing and arguing over speculah, no waifubaiting anywhere.

It's a "watch then just wait til the next episode" kind of show.

>parking a red car on the curb outside of Yamai's window so she thinks she's getting gang stalked

What about waifufagging?

>Yamai enters a catatonic state during class
>Waseda fucks her affect class, in the classroom
>Yamai still staring straight ahead, mumbling to herself about God

>Majime's explosion
what was that about

>telling Yamai that her thoughts are cute and funny
>her breaking down telling you to stop listening to them

I need that screaming Loli webm right NOW

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.10_[2019.08.30_11.22.13].jpg (1920x1080, 766K)

I want a WebM of Loli crying

Yamai psychotic break when?

Is USB the one with short hair and glasses?

yes

Attached: USB.jpg (1280x2880, 592K)

Which ones are Ojou, Russia, and Habanero?

Attached: 2019_09_05_08.52.31.jpg (1920x1080, 155K)

Old man

Attached: 2019_09_05_08.51.51.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>to top 3
Lets not get carried away but yeah anime Lily is way better than manga Lily, she's not really funny yet but she's no longer an abject comedy black hole. Majime still needs work though

Well, she won the popularity contest in Japan.

>Baka licking up the curry stuck on her mustache
Just like the manga it's the little details that kill me

It's one tiny panel of her on a toilet but scatfags have been obsessed with it and wont shut up about it

I want a chapter or episode about the background girls in the class and how they deal with the wierdos
>Everyone stays away from Yamai because she's nuts
>Nobody interacts with Lily alone to avoid getting molested
>Baka is "that guy"
>Everyone wants to fuck Majime
>Everyone thinks Waseda is a creep but he always catches them off guard with how genuinely good he is as a teacher

Yeah but she one because of the same reason she and Majime are or at least were popular when they first showed up; she's hot

For me, it's Comfy Cardigan Loli

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Joshikousei no Mudazukai - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.22_[2019.08.30_12.03.49].jpg (1920x1080, 728K)

>that inset of Majo because she didn't show up for picture day
lol

One trick pony, Majime is the more interesting lesbian because of her autism

I remember in school kids would bring pictures of their friends that didn't show up, which annoyed me because it made it seem like the kid died when he was just absent.

>could have had another sawako/becky/asobiasobase female teacher complaining that she's getting old and doesn't have a cock to fuck her
>or just a normal guy in his 20s living like a normal guy and not really noticing whether he's getting older or not and mostly just annoyed that his life isn't as successful as he thought it would be

Waseda is clearly the superior choice, especially since male teachers are usually "tough hardass gym teacher (who may have served in the JSDF)"

>danshikoukousei no nichijou started in 2009
>jk no mudazukai in-story begins around 2017
>waseda is 27 when the story starts
>waseda could theoretically have been one of the highschool boys

8 years is a long time

Is USB an actual OC with lines? Wikipedia says she has a VA.

She has at least one chapter in the manga, can't remember who she interacted with (it was either Majime or someone else).

So is Majime gay for Robo?

I don't think he was ever that kind of person, though.

>the normalfag sister is a Kimetsufag

>Hisui Kujou
What kind of name is that?

Where can i see this poll result?

>Austrian
>huwaito

Attached: 1aa23709b428860b396cc739d51fb5ba.jpg (640x1136, 59K)

Darjeeling is British though (or at least LARPing as one)

Hoping the translations catch up soon.

Why isn't Baka popular?

>Kujo Kohaku
her sister is one letter off from being a Jojo

Lily episode user

Low T manchildren can't handle her

Don't worry, I will.

Attached: IMG-2906.jpg (1872x1307, 847K)

I want to listen to some BGM that makes me want to eat curry.

Which JK would you mic check?

Wota

She showed up at the beginning of one of Lily's chapters where Lilly hangs out with her to gain more social capital by looking even better next to a plain girl. Lily's a bitch and deserves to be bullied by Baka

Attached: 002.png (1129x1600, 428K)

USB is called that because somehow Baka figured out she has a dongle
Watch out Lily...

Yamai

Eh?