Hey Euphemia I have this cool eye power that lets me make people do whatever i want

>hey Euphemia I have this cool eye power that lets me make people do whatever i want
>I could even tell you to kill all the japanese or something wouldnt that be crazy lmao

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-151715_Firefox.jpg (751x606, 238K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YEXqLkj9J10
youtube.com/watch?v=FRGdEBBKA-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>"Yes Lelouch, I'll do whatever you want"

Attached: Lelouch_Command_-_Episode_22_-_Kill_Japanese.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

>NOOOOOO WTF HOW COULD THIS HAPPEN I COULD HAVE NEVER FORSEEN THIIIIIIIS

Attached: Screenshot_20190904-152312_Firefox.jpg (777x790, 185K)

no

When does this get good? I'm on episode 12.

If you still don"t like it you may as well stop, it"s okay but it"s not good, you'r not missing anything

He should have used that command a lot more than just the Brittanian nobility once.

she deserved better

it doesnt get good

If you don't like it now you won't like it later. It was always a hammy show that takes a certain kind of personality to enjoy. Even the writers realized that and didn't take everything serious because of it.

>When does this get good?
Last episode of R2.

no

>Gets a happy ending

Attached: Kaname_Ohgi.png (1280x720, 240K)

why do i hear people say it's a great classic? just because it's old and one of their first anime?

Zoomers who only watch shonenshit have infested the board. Code Geass is kino

>is about to suicide himself for betraying Lelouch despite having a wife and child before Lelouch stops him.
He feels like shit about it, at least.

but kimetsu no yayba has good animation looooll :3333

He should really only use "die" for it's rapidity or "Do as I command." For more general uses.

>I could even tell you to kill all the japanese or something wouldnt that be crazy lmao
Honestly, what kind of exemple is this? Would have saved a lot of drama if he asked her to suck his dick like a normal person would.

Honestly its surprising he didn't solicit her for sex, as that could be played off as a joke should their conversation have proceed normally, But I think he secretly wanted her to go evil so he could continue his revolution with Nip support.

i cant remember, did he ever bang the green chick

No canon proof, unlike her green pubes.

fag

Fact: plotwise, he was supposed to order Euphemia for his own self-interest. But they didn't want to portray him as being too evil, so they made it an accident instead.

In a lot of ways, this series would have been improved if Geass wasn't a part of it. In a lot of ways, I feel it was superfluous to the story.

What a coincidence that his eye grew uncontrollable at that specific moment.

His eye grew uncontrollable because of that moment

It was good since ep1 (minus the filler episode)

>hey Hitler I have this cool eye power that lets me make people do whatever i want
>I could even tell you to kill all the jews or something wouldnt that be crazy lmao

no it was a euphiemism

>ayyy lmao you should kill all the nips (as a prank)
>Oh shit nigga

Attached: 1505147395834.jpg (768x768, 93K)

>i could order you to have sex with me haha
how pissed would Suzaku be?

At least someone got to have sex with her that way.

He was using an extreme example to illustrate his point about how much he can make someone do things they would never do

>implying he didn't fuck her on the island

>Euphi fucks Lulu to get her past remorses out
>Lulu is all out of stamina
poor Suzaku

>that whole island arc
I forgot that even happened, code geass really was a shitshow wasn't it?

If it happened, they should have done a better job showing it.

I was rewatching and forgot how stupid this twist was. it honestly felt like they just sort of got cold feet about making lelouch do something actually evil. the previous episode and leading up to that scene lelouch was literally seething with hatred for her and then all of a sudden he's okay with her. at the very least it would have been better if in a rage he lost control of his geass mid rant rather than what we got, or even have plotted the whole kill all the japanese thing. after all he was desperate, everything he had worked towards was being unknowingly ruined by euphimia and he was about to lose all his supporters. it would have made sense if in a desperation and rage he committed a horrible act with his geass on her such as the kill the japanese command

Attached: 1557709667303.jpg (756x772, 102K)

Reminder that this young man is white

what was the most kino scene in your opinion?

Attached: 1554675214921.png (320x423, 80K)

He just wanted to stop her from ruining his plans.

Honestly Its funnier that it was a complete accident and he just kind of rolls with it.

when that little shit rollo dies

It was a shitshow, but it was a glorious shitshow.

It's a bit ambiguous, you're kind of left to make your own judgment. All I know is there's a huge stretch of the episode where Euphie is buck naked and Lelouch is tenderly caring for her. Also, don't forget that after he shoots her in the last arc of the first season, he mentions that she was his first love.

Attached: source.gif (480x319, 837K)

>OG Black Knight member
>Stays when everyone else still leaves
>Ends up taking care of an enemy with amnesia who is also a whore.
>Falls in love with her
>They have sex
>He marries her
>Betrays Lelouch

Honestly fuck Ohgi, didn't like his character at all.

Eh, yeah I guess.

I fucking hated suzaku so when lelouch shot euphie right in front of him I was fucking jumping out of my chair

>"Farewell, Euphie. You may have been the first girl I ever loved.

Attached: 1491851546739.jpg (916x963, 531K)

I really wished he would fuck Kallen, shame it never happened. She was the best girl.

Attached: __kallen_stadtfeld_code_geass__3ba692e0b0015c56ee7351a4e7ded09a.png (1922x1559, 1.31M)

Anime from 2006 is not old.

I prefer it to be less ambiguous than that, even if there isn't a sex scene.

Well if we're going off of PURE lack of ambiguity then Lelouch dies a virgin, there's no concrete proof he has sex with anyone in the show, not even C.C.. The closest he gets is when he's depressed and asks Kallen to boink him.

man looking back I really appriciate how much of a chad lelouch was. he kissed like what? 4 out of the main girls? and cucked suzaku by killing his gf(who may have even still been in love with lelouch) they really don't make main characters like that anymore

Attached: 5fc60a38-689f-11e8-8f2e-7970b9e180c8_1280x720_180423.jpg (1200x800, 101K)

come to think of it didn't lelouch and CC sleep in the same bed or what did they do?

>american
>white

Attached: __kallen_stadtfeld_code_geass_drawn_by_nigou__d89e19ba65b03ddd37aec94d54b74853.jpg (800x640, 50K)

the soup scene is still one of the best anime scenes ever

Kinda lost me too.
Was the most forced part of code geass.

You can pinpoint the exact moment the series turned from legitimately good to the greatest train wreck of all time.

>greatest trainwreck of all time
>actually has a good ending

So...was his goal to have a 3 way with Euphima and Nunnally?

That’s what makes it great. It went so far off the rails nobody expected it to land on its feet, and miraculously it does.

Why stop at just 3? But a canon sex scene with those two would have been a great start.

The truth behind it all was that his geass activated subconsciously because deep down that's what he wanted to happen.

The train crashing somehow only made it better

Aren't they making season 3? Apparently Lelouch will be alive.

I’ll take any 00’s disasterpiece over safe boring schlock any day.

Seriously the OP thing made me stop watching, I’ll be back eventually.

No, they fucked everything by decanonizing the original for shitty movies.

That’s the moment it gets good, you just have to accept Mr. Taniguchi’s wild ride.

Unirioincally the rollo scene, despite me not liking him it ended up being pretty kino.

How? Nunnally can't see and Euphima probably can't fuck.

Lelouch can pick up that slack no problem.

it's not 2008 anymore buddy

>2006 was 25 years ago
where did the time go bros?

Attached: mob.jpg (203x248, 10K)

Lelouch is no slouch?

Just fuck my shit up

Attached: 5B4EF04C-7479-49BA-BFEF-D8AB23270AB0.jpg (320x398, 125K)

The biggest "I'm a genius! Oh no!" moment in anime.

Time flys lads, enjoy it while it lasts

Attached: Laika.jpg (727x519, 105K)

Fuck the russians for shooting this good girl into space so she could die from overheating inside a tiny tin can

youtube.com/watch?v=YEXqLkj9J10

Yeah, fuck us for considering her sacrifice one of the most upheald by our nation and considered a national hero.

The only good way to die from overheating inside a tiny tin can (homemade mech) is in a blaze of glory over a minor dispute with the local municipal government

Attached: killdozer.jpg (800x450, 67K)

like Dre PhD said, "bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks"

Commie sympathizers get >>>out

Attached: 1513996151565.png (1000x1150, 680K)

I don't think the dead dog cares that it has a statue

It's slightly less stupid in japanese because they use direct quotes far more often. Not using that grammar would be like trying not to use a verb in English

HOLY SHIT I WANT TO FALL FACEFIRST ON THAT PUSS AND LICK IT FOR HOURS

Attached: 6c9c603c070f41e6299fead2a46074e8.png (760x1200, 1.21M)

Reminder that if Kallen hadn't wimped out like a bitch there would have been a fucking foursome. Kaguya was gung-ho for it and C.C. seemed completely open to it.

Attached: threecourtladies.png (1366x768, 903K)

If she didn't want to join, there were others that could. Getting Lelouch to agree would be the challenge.

The entire reason it WOULD have worked is that Lelouch trusts all three of them heavily. He has a strong rapport with both C.C. and Kallen, and he knows he has Kaguya wrapped around his finger. Getting some random third girl would have made it a no go.

But instead, Kallen bitches out because she wants Lelouch all to herself. And in the end, she didn't get him at all. Being Kallen is suffering.

Attached: Kallen.Stadtfeld.full.245399.jpg (1280x1472, 230K)

When Lelouch had a procession for just himself with no one watching

Fuck the movie. I deny the movie.

A true CG sequel would have been Harem End.

The reason the CG world is so high tech is due to monarchy not democracy.

Also, a true sequel would have let us know way more about the world of C and it would have been interesting for CG gods to play a more active role than just merely observing.

>anime's message is ultimately anti-democracy
>only way anything actually changes is for Lelouch to become the ubermensch and seize absolute power, in order to bring about revolution
>even his own death is fully within his power

I hate to use the word, but is this anime... redpilled?

Attached: Code-Geass-_-Lelouch-code-geass-27887152-1365-766.jpg (1365x766, 292K)

In the end, we win Yankee.

No, but we do.

>using mind control magic to get pussy is the final redpill
BASTE

That was so fucking bizarre, everyone in the theater started laughing.

I feel like politically and philosophically the show is all over the place and is endorsing anarchism one episode and nationalism the next, all the wile having this weird conflict that is never resolved between suzaku's reformism vs leluoch's revolutionary vandardism.

When does the epilogue movie release?

was in theaters in the US in May, Japanese BDs come out in December

bumping with CC

Attached: __c_c_and_zero_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus_and_m__c0496a568b782af48d38f90ae2322b81.png (700x988, 784K)

I want to BUMP CC!

That is at the discretion of her husband

Attached: __c_c_and_lelouch_lamperouge_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__sample-d04a22aaa99a2cb569dd38a02e9a5a41.jp (850x623, 108K)

I wish the abridged series was still being made just to see what that crazy dude was going to do with it

user we're not in 2031 yet

You could make the argument that by the show's end Lelouch manages to synthesize their two viewpoints. He accepts Suzaku's idea that change comes best from the inside, but his seizure of power amounts to a revolution from within. It's all very strange and actually probably does not have any real-world implications. Not just because of the existence of Geass, either.

This is actually a good point. Lelouch operates as a totalitarian as a necessity for his specific plan, but everything is set up so that it works with Nunally/Suzaku in charge.

>his seizure of power amounts to a revolution from within.
Kind of, Its more of a coup than anything, but I guess suzaku does get his reform for upholding his part of the deal.

think you replied to the wrong guy here, but I do think you're right

Attached: __c_c_and_cheese_kun_code_geass_drawn_by_creayus__c275880ea8836fc6b03e901bda164987.png (600x820, 452K)

youtube.com/watch?v=FRGdEBBKA-M

I want to burn that witch with my big black stake

Attached: hernan-cortes-9258320-1-402.jpg (1200x1200, 378K)

It's been good from the start. You suck.

Perhaps after the newest movie, I'd say.

Lelouch still kills her and exploits her situation for his own purposes. I'd call that evil.

>LITERALLY JUST ONE EPISODE

Don't see what's your problem with that. What's next, you're going to call every anime with an episode in the beach or hot springs a shitshow too? Idiots who judge Code Geass with double standards are the worst.

I think the episode right afterwards was good, plus others later on, so calling it a trainwreck is nonsensical when you actually analyze it.

Depends on what do you consider to be the rails, because in retrospect they actually foreshadowed a bunch of stuff. Including this.

The movies are okay. Everything is canon either way.

The movie was pretty good, so I can't agree with you about that.

Harem end wouldn't really work. Lelouch wasn't that kind of person and he wasn't interested in the monarchy either.

It's fine for people to imagine things. Just don't act like they should be real.

>anime's message is ultimately anti-democracy
Not really? Lelouch leaves a rather representative system in place. He doesn't become an emperor other than to give people an enemy.

I'd say the show is very transparently anti-establishment. Not really about anarchy at any point.

Nationalism is an ideal for certain characters, but never for Lelouch, so I don't know why you would believe the series wants to endorse that.

Ultimately, the conflict was resolved by combining the two approaches. That's what the final arc ends up doing.

>The code gayass defense squad finally shows up

>Not really? Lelouch leaves a rather representative system in place. He doesn't become an emperor other than to give people an enemy.
Lelouch litterally uses mind control powers to force unwilling minions to fly into nuclear blasts. If thats not authoritarianism with magical characteristic I dont know what is.

>I'd say the show is very transparently anti-establishment. Not really about anarchy at any point.
Its only anti-establishment when its convinient for leluoch, when it works for him he is fully willing to use the establishment. Suzaku is also pro-establishment, he just wants to reform the existing order, not tear it down.

>Nationalism is an ideal for certain characters, but never for Lelouch, so I don't know why you would believe the series wants to endorse that.
Nationalism is what all of the "good guys" except lelouch fight for, thats only because lelouch only cares about creating a safe world for his autistic sister and has no actual beliefs or ideals beyond that goal.

>Ultimately, the conflict was resolved by combining the two approaches. That's what the final arc ends up doing.
Yeah for the most part, though its unclear how the world actually looks at the end. All we hear is that there is some kind of organization of independent nations that work together or something.

>Nationalism is what all of the "good guys" except lelouch fight for, thats only because lelouch only cares about creating a safe world for his autistic sister and has no actual beliefs or ideals beyond that goal.
Really I thought Lulu was only fighting for REVENGE. And when Japan had an opportunity to follow a different path, well something had to be done.

Shinkirou's first sortie was pretty cool

When you rewatch it the second time

The first reply is also the correct response.

yeah, but the dude apparently has a great job and a wife now so good for him

This scene is pleb filter.

Attached: 1567509976789.png (647x1008, 206K)

IM AT SOUP

Attached: SOUP.jpg (1280x720, 140K)

WHAT DO YOU MEAN YOU'RE AT SOUP?

Post cute Euphy x Lulu

Attached: CODE.GEASS .Hangyaku.no.Lelouch.full.1257709.jpg (650x585, 194K)

Because Geass-era Yea Forums was the last time this board was good

>implying Lelouch wouldn't use his cooking skills to bake pizza for them instead of eating outside

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO...

Attached: the day lit annihilated a.png (905x667, 104K)

Wasn't the movie's BD suppose to come out in august? where the fuck are the BD rips?

It's coming out in December

The scene where Rolo sacrifices himself or when Lelouch announces he's the next Emperor, peak kino

Lelouch and CC are fucking RIGHT NOW

Nice

Attached: Smug CC.png (488x396, 324K)

Bump with best girl

Attached: CC.jpg (400x850, 67K)

For all that's said about the shows overall quality, it is pretty rewatchable and entertaining to watch

more than ten years later and I still remember that retarded chess move
fuck off i'm triggered

Why didn't he just tell her to suck his dick?

>He wants his waifu to get fucked by another man

that screencap is correct, it was not a bullshit scene

He didn't need to, she would have probably done it willingly, Lelouch just doesn't give a fuck about romance or shit like that

>willingly
Would you suck your brother's penis if he told you to?

That shitpost is bullshit, it wasn't his honesty that screwed things there, it's typical "humanities' student tries to find things that aren't there
episode. Still, it is the greatest scene of that anime, what a fucking ride.

It was literally stated that Lelouch loved her and there are implications that she had the same feelings for him when they were stranded together, incest does not matter

Am I low IQ for thinking Suzaku is a shit character and deserves nothing but misery?