Raildex

How fucked would everyone be if Touma actually lost someone he's close to right in front of him?

Attached: 125075309765.jpg (1100x1553, 560K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=doyora
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2693075
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73942080
popsci.com/same-sex-mice-reproduction/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Did you somehow miss that part when it was stated that if you either kill TouMAN or Othinus you get world end?

The same thing that would've happened had Kihara Noukan not stopped High Priest at the last second.

Deflection-kun never explained his reason. Guess he gave up after samefagging himself and being called out.

Sakuga

Attached: file.png (2164x1228, 1.85M)

>bringing your gay arguement into the next thread
Nobody fucking cares, go make out with him somewhere else

>thread going fine
>OH NO MP AND FATEFAG IS HERE I MUST RESPOND
Reminder to bully autistic retards until they fucking learn to stop replying to bait.

I WILL FUCK EVERY NUN

World ending

Didn't the novel say something about Touma's personality changing and going batshit insane if Othinus somehow died? I don't recall reading anything about him destroying the world.

Nah, I know he's here or will show up eventually. I can argue with tards and call out their bullshit all day.

The "destroying the world a little" part came from Touma himself in NT15

>hurrr hurrrrr I want to wave around my e-peen for some pointless fucking argument
Shut the fuck up and fuck off newfag retard

Fuck off faggot

COPE R A I L D E X M O N K E Y

Attached: 3dccf5df7cc78bf703d932df28b4986c.jpg (434x384, 66K)

Alright, which girl is the most into butt stuff in this series? I need to know

The answer is always Crowley

Mikoto

Who cares about making out with drawings? Get a GF already

Index

Attached: 1542683158378.jpg (5333x3000, 1.83M)

Lessar, final answer

That could be construed as him fighting Kamisato, but it's still ominous as fuck how casually he said it and while in a populated area.

Probably Lessar since her tail is almost surely a buttplug

The virtual-on crossover novel was already a thing.

looks good to me

>Othikeks think their waifu will ever be relevant to the MC as anything other than a pet

Pick up the fucking towel

Attached: Pick it up.png (911x783, 585K)

Pucker up

Well that was before the billion years of bullshit. He very well could just explode.

Pick up your floppy tiddies

I once went on Tinder and put "If you're not Uiharu Kazari this will be a purely professional relationship" in my bio and got 4 matches on the first day. None of them were Uiharu so I offered some of them cash to 3D scan their tits and sell the models online.

Attached: kurotokonokuro.jpg (1002x646, 221K)

Cool story bro

>Railgun manga finally picking up
>Astral Buddy bro moment with Gunha and Junko
>Kakine manga good first chapter
Feels fucking good, can’t wait for the next chapters

Thats a terrible brown edit

Attached: BLACKED.jpg (657x1900, 830K)

>Spinoff spinoff spinoff
Failgun, AssTrash and Cuckine can't substitute for the main series. They only cover shit that happened earlier in the timeline and add nothing to the plot other than filler.

Nigroko is surprisingly sexy

that's just disgusting

Attached: kurotokonoko.png (477x1461, 309K)

I’m going to tickle you

>says the fag that keeps removing the pigtails and leaving her with an ugly ass haircut

It's gap moe

Attached: kurotokonoppai.png (477x1461, 301K)

Kuroko is like the Louise of Raildex. I want to hatefuck her tiny body so fucking bad

It's shit

Yeah, thought so

Sure thing.

Attached: Towels got Cucked.jpg (556x335, 31K)

>Index New Testament
>there wasn’t a new Testament machine
What the FUCK Kamachi

The key artist behind most of Louise's pin ups also did a lot of key art for Toaru. Specifically tanned Mikoto and Frenda ass stand out.

Attached: sample_3f0bf19077eaf95a430a0f354e56f8b8.jpg (850x1236, 171K)

Unf

Concession accepted Railguncuck

Choochie coochie coo!

I bet you like potatoes

Based

Based breadfag

Potatoes are the gentleman's choice

Attached: Mikoto a potato.jpg (1415x760, 463K)

That scenerio already happened in VO where Touma went near full edge after Mikoto and Index died. In the main series the closest you would get would be the warning Ollerus gave.

Attached: 1532279320972.jpg (720x834, 96K)

Kuroko keeps screeching about Touma being a lizard, how do I get her to stop spouting crazy talk? This obsession isn’t healthy

Imagine manhandling Crowley's tiny JC body

A bullet to the head and everyone would be fine.

>Kuroko is the Alex Jones of Raildex

*turns into a nigh indestructible dragon*

Indian poker is a new testament machine, does that count?

And strangely they are all 10 times more entertaining than what the novels shit out.

No because it was before NT began

We all do

Enshuu soon lads

Whos the best princess and why is it Rimea?

Fun thing about that NT10 scene is.
Othinus becoming a batshit insane edgelord MG was equated to Touma's mere change of mindset.

Attached: 1555779044726.jpg (2048x2048, 414K)

*Jobberzaki matches it’s speed and destroys it*

why is the jew so cute? She doesn’t even have a large nose

KAMIKURO!

Id rim Rimea

>implying
Kanzaki would slip on a banana peel or something

>wanting shitflakes on your tongue
Gross desu

>PEW
Oh-no! There is a Jobber shaped see-through hole in the planet.

Attached: BOO HOO RED GOO.jpg (500x375, 148K)

That's Kekine's job

Attached: Kakine Jobbing once again.png (500x460, 403K)

How can you say you love her if you won’t even eat her poop?

>except Accel was the one to get banana-peel'd in canon

Attached: Too easy level 5.png (398x242, 119K)

It's amazing how I feel like NT22 and NTR explained so much yet literally nothing at all. If something different pops out of him in the next couple volumes then Kamachi is just fucking with us.

Pretty good

Attached: 1564077983455.jpg (335x482, 26K)

Why was she so dumb?

Attached: 1554120246023.png (446x344, 208K)

No I prefer sprouts

What the fuck

Gross

Do people not realize how cringe these terribly-photoshopped edits are? At least learn to draw

Nothin personnel, LO

Attached: 1561430815917.jpg (970x943, 137K)

Kek

We haven't seen the eggs hatch yet so something different is definitely popping out of him in the next couple volumes.
Not to mention it is no secret that Kamachi loves to fuck with us.

Leave the eggs to me

Attached: 1555368971356.jpg (1120x1280, 284K)

Sorry, I meant something different than whatever came out of those eggs.

Dumb demon

Blonde lolis are trash

It's dawned on me that the Birdway twins are the best mates for Touma. As we all know, Touma loves eggs. But he's unfortunate and the only eggs he gets are not on sale and the ones in his arm. See, this is where Birdway comes in, she buy some eggs and hatch them. "But user, why would you want her to do that?" you ask? It's simple: Chickens make eggs. Those eggs in turn can be used to make more chickens, which means even more eggs. Soon Touma would have an entire flock of chickens, which means he now has access to a near unlimited number of eggs FOR FREE. This is great in multiple ways, for one it solves the Index Conundrum: if Touma has infinite free eggs, Index cant eat them all and he wont lose any capital. More over, he can have Birdway keep hatching more eggs for more chickens, which allows him ample opportunity to butcher unneeded chickens for their meat. This would help Touma get the essential nutrients he needs to fight magic, as well as vary his dinner plate. The extra money that he's no longer spending on food can then be used to buy supplements to the eggs and chickens, allowing for him to have a more balanced diet. This also helps his peace of mind, since he wont be stressing about the egg sales and will be able to rest easier when he gets the chance. This also gives Index something to do by raising and maintaining chickens and eggs, which teaches her responsibility. Furthermore, Touma can now eat eggs raw and get Rocky boxing powers, making his punches even more effective.

Overall, this leads to a healthier, less tired, financially stable, and less stressed Touma, essentially giving him a massive power up to combat. This is why Birdway would be best for him; Mikoto's and Index's butts are just too fat and they would crush the eggs. Birdway's ass is perfectly suited for optimal egg hatching. Birdway similarly has many eggs with great potential inside her. If Touma fertilizes her, Birdway can lay more eggs and produce more Birdways to hatch even more egg

Attached: Bird's the word.png (941x1259, 276K)

>I’m fucking gay
We know

No, leave the eggs to ME

Attached: 1365803207423.jpg (567x636, 48K)

Ringo needs to be penetrated

Touma X Patricia

Attached: 1555368971356.jpg (1120x1280, 325K)

That tail positioning bothers me

Are you ready for Part 3?

Attached: 1396675852028.png (889x910, 74K)

It’s time for Enshuu to shine!

When is the next SS coming out again?

Attached: Dl2w_X7U4AAKz4v.jpg orig.jpg (351x467, 28K)

Kek

Why is Touma so condescending to Aogami?
For how Much R/a/ildex like to paint Touma as a "bro" he's an asshole to his bros.

It's just bantz.

I need to know if she wears panties

Attached: emergency panties.jpg (1835x1235, 511K)

Disgusting facial anatomy, grotesque fetish. Remove thyself.

Somehow, the most disgusting thing about this post is that you enjoy Family Guy.

She wears apple print pantsu

>you enjoy Family Guy
??? What the fuck are you talking about? I hate family guy and seen a grand total of two episodes

Those volumes explained almost nothing, retard.

Attached: 1398137151586.jpg (927x1200, 728K)

What is your filename

A song from the 60s?

The song that played in full metal jacket

>retarded faggot thinks that Family Guy made the song
Hahaha holy shit kill yourself teen

Attached: 1446921817726.jpg (500x500, 54K)

Actually fucking embarrassing

This, Kamachi just vaguely foreshadows shit for years and years then makes up an explanation as he goes along. He doesn't understand the concept of payoff or suspense.

you're just asking to be bullied

Attached: 1513145944057.jpg (484x682, 120K)

youtube.com/watch?v=9Gc4QTqslN4
You dumb fuck

You need to be 18 before posting here

this
also this, but he(she) doesn't really count.

Crowley is basically cheating

new Heavy Object volume when?

Next month. Cover in a few days.

Abhorrent eroticism, expunge your existence
Loathsome head engineering, reprehensible point of interest, leave and take yourself with you.
Nauseating bones, repelling sexuality, unto the void you must travel.
Sickening skull, disagreeable disposition, unhand the ledge on the cliff which you will fall from.
Unsavory anatomy, headache inducing implication of attractiveness, fail to exist.
Unattractive portrait, monstrous fixations of a female form, perhaps a deep well should be your home.
Unsucculent skull drawing, freakish fascination, exist stage life.

Attached: rnggnng.jpg (814x723, 381K)

Maybe you should make a thread for it and ask the people who read Heavy Object.

good, it's been ages.

Why did that artist have to stop making more for Kuroko?

Attached: a53763f86bc5fc69eded9715ad5f85fa.jpg (700x906, 935K)

>implying the people who read Heavy object and index don't overlap.

Fucking based

Kek

/raildex/ is Kamachiland anyway

Kamachi's half billion series have nothing tying them together so no, I don't see how there is much overlap.

Is he still active?

>replying to a retarded newfag
Dont make me kiss both of you

Kill yourself, Kamisatoanon. Your drawings are absolute SHIT

>replying to bait
Even if it isn’t, then he’s just a newshit and should be ignored

No way, kamisatoanon at least can draw faces properly.

>Kamisatoanon
Oh no, user is retarded

He went radio silent a year ago cause apparently the internet got too stressful for him and he found a job.

That’s a shame

Attached: 1551409128825.png (840x1200, 1.01M)

HAH I got you railkeks. You were all trying so hard to ignore all thread like the pathetic cucks you are, but I knew you’d crack eventually

According to a few desperate shills who want to piggyback off of the success of Raildex and get attention for their series? Nope.

What a sad creature

Attached: 1274300095426.jpg (588x588, 58K)

>their series
You mean Kamachi's series?

Oh dear, you’re quite desperate

Stop responding to bait retard

Be nice to kamisatoanon he's a good lad and he tries harder than me.

Attached: aaiieelliuiieeaann.jpg (613x720, 447K)

Are you slow?

Whos the father?

Index fans are not HO fans just because the author is the same. I only care about Index and that's what I come here to discuss, like most people who come into a thread due to its topic.

on the familar of zero threads we call him pregfag.

Im going to nibble on your ear

Super

Attached: 1557360122794.jpg (2508x3541, 2M)

Too many good ones are lost.

Attached: 9b802f35493a209f9c1d857b78eda5df.jpg (889x1200, 839K)

Impregnating Saiai super hard!

it's sad how this thread devolves into shitposting and baiting and anons falling for both. It's like a nonending vicious cycle

Thanks, time to update this

Attached: screenshot.png (1159x474, 58K)

Eh, its just a few retards. So far the thread has been pretty decent since most of the attempts to derail have been ignored or diffused. Just keep telling off retards who keep replying

>DUH STATE OF DUH THREADS

Pointless, preggotard is always creating new garbage.

>metaposting
Enjoy your vacation

How many of them exist inside his Right hand?
Normally Swarm indicates large numbers roughly around 1k-100k or it could be more knowing Kamachi fucked up scaling.

Attached: 2930324032.jpg (542x1087, 94K)

The sad thing is that there's almost no way to find all his drawings anymore. He used to be part of Medical Whiskey but his gallery is almost 99% gone and his pixiv is cleaned and his devinatart never had half his stuff.

Attached: schoolgirl roleplay session with my wife.jpg (1128x700, 454K)

It will be 10032

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=list&tags=doyora
What do you think boorus are for

Stay mad that people who like a series want their threads to stay on-topic. Keep thinking it's shitposting to call out your kind.

103,000. the same amount of grimoires Index holds

Whoa thanks bro, I never would have made that connection

The boorus are scattered and at best have 60% of his stuff, the drawfriend booru also has a lot and there used to be sketches on his twitter.

Attached: cum pool reference.jpg (850x1293, 292K)

Kakine manga will reveal his own failed Level 6 shift

Attached: 1263325506587.jpg (1229x768, 299K)

As much as Touma deaths?
Interesting

No problem user, I try to make it abundantly clear for retards, especially passive aggressive ones

Cleaning pixiv is another thing that happens to too many, even if there are sometimes partial backups in the boorus. Too many times I find someone new only to find the pixiv account is gone or has some deleted images and no way to know what might no longer exist.

What about for Saten?

Can Kakine withstand the bantz of 20k savage flower girls?

She's a retard too.

is this implying she got impregnate while already pregnant?

We all do

Yes, you knocked her daughter up. Take responsibility

He survived the 10,032nd battle with Othinus, but it'd be 10,034 if you count the memory wipe, WWIII and flame sword.

She learned to pilot the most advanced mech in the world in a single night but nice try. At least you tried though so good job for trying. Keep trying in the future because I actually like it when you try and put in effort user. Good job.

My filter is itching

Attached: MP on preggo posting.jpg (1296x900, 206K)

>103,000
Fuck. Imagine if every one of them is as strong as that thing that one-shotted Lolazon and fucked up the temple with her. That just too much.

KamiKuro?

BeT poSeSs

Imagine having to explain to the board of directors why you spend 5 billion yen on an unsuccessful Saten Level 1 Shift project.

We established months ago that Saiai's real ability is to get pregnant successively without limits. Allowing someone to theoretically impregnate her every single month and never have her drop below octuplets. Although the time difference would actually make her look closer to full term quadruplets since none of them would be full term at the same time.

Attached: wifehai.jpg (784x1019, 84K)

And Index too!

I only save HO images for shitposting. The anime was absolutely snoozeworthy

Attached: 1463354549693.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

We all thought so. I wouldn’t filter yourself.

I would say 10,033 only including the flaming sword since its more of death experience, unlike the memory wipe.

Is WW3 still to this day the best Index arc because it’s still ranked number one last I checked.

English please

Everyone draw your Raildex wife right now

>Allowing someone to theoretically impregnate her every single month and never have her drop below octuplets.
what about every day or would that be too much?

No Great Demon Coronzon arc is the best.

I did.

>it’s still ranked number one last I checked.
Where exactly?

OK, MP

I just made that up but you get the point. Everybody here for the longest time had always said that WW3 was hands down the best arc while not giving any others a chance just because of nostalgia value.

You didn't even watch it.

You should watch Tsuredure Children and I’ll watch that and we can rank them and see who recommend the other the better anime.

user that would get her pregnant with somewhere around 270 babies before she even gives birth once. A human being can't even process all the food she'd need to be eating to maintain that.

No one watched HO user. It's existence pissed off too many people

Mikoto Multiskill when?

What are they reading?

Attached: 76597140_p6.png (810x810, 376K)

Attached: weeharu.png (726x601, 26K)

The ugly duckling

>I just made that up
Sasuga

The only sasuga I know is how I want to kiss the shaft of Touma's cock every day. Thats the only sasuga I know

>10,034
He died a whole lot more than that.

We all fo

And Tsuchi too!

KEK

Attached: 1446111321095.jpg (500x500, 60K)

The only sasuga I know is when Index fucked that golem up using only her voice and nothing else while Touma hid in the corner behind her skirt.*

Based MP
Fuck off faker

>deleted
What a bitch.

The only sasuga I know is how Othinus lives rent free in my head. That's the only sasuga I know.

And Touma too!

What are you all even doing anymore
I left for like 5 minutes

The only sasuga I know is when all of Mikoto’s character development throughout the entirety of the sisters arc was demolished because Kamachi couldn’t help but write Kamijou in at the last moment to save the day and solve all her problems like Superman. That’s the only sasuga I know.

The only bitch I know is when I pretend to hate Kamijou when I secretly love him.

>“I lose Mental Out now? Man, having this thing really does bring in the misfortune, doesn’t it?”

>“…”

>He dared say that here?

>When everyone else was biting their lip despite having their festivities ruined by all this damage and being buried below bad luck and despair?

>Was the word misfortune really the right way to describe this?”

>“Why…?”

>Kamijou Touma felt truly overwhelming emotion bubbling up from deep within his chest.

>Even though he knew this was an emotion he must never reveal in front of someone like that girl collapsed behind him with a smile on her lips.

>“Why are you still alive?!”

>“Ha ha. Do you think I have some safe zone marked out for myself here!? No, it’s just that I happened to have this right hand. I mean, with all this misfortune, I bet I had more stray shots flying my way than anyone else.”

>“Then why!? If you had such a wonderful power, why didn’t you use it to protect herrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!???”

Damn,imagine if Touma actually remembered her and she actually died in that moment...

Sasuga raildex

The only sasuga I know is when Touma takes me to his bathtub and uses me as a cock sleeve. Thats the only sasuga I know

Dual or Multi? And with what ability/ies?

t. Mikoto

You missed the 5 minute doom

>enter thread
>it's completely off the rails

What the fuck

Attached: D9uE8DcU0AA6etb.png large.png (321x515, 79K)

It really isnt though, Most of the thread has been on track with people ignoring shitposters, then some people snubbed MP by mocking her post style right before she was able to post the exact same way. No autistic arguments or over excessive bait taking compared to the last few threads

Attached: 1536362507101.png (702x655, 582K)

What’s going to be the gimmick for next novel?

Apeshit Touma.
Accel chugging down coffee in buckets as AC is blown up every time Touma goes to grocery store.

Attached: 1552097420149.png (301x371, 185K)

Why do they always draw him looking bored? Does Kamachi think looking bored is cool?

Ideally it should be heavily Accel-focused, with a lot of politics and negotiations occurring in the first half before Kiharas and other hostile factions start stirring shit up as it goes on.

>Mikoto witnesses Touma getting nearly killed by Accelerator and failing to defeat him
>Changes her approach and becomes edgekoto
>Accelerator still develops attachment to LO despite winning against Touma
>Edgekoto beats him through underhanded means and plays the Amata role either through blackmailing or getting allied with slimey idiots like Kakine to take the newly redeemed Accel down
>Plot presents both parties as shitty kids with gray morality leaving Touma out of the equation until later

Sisters arc was great but It would have been great if we had a role reversal with Accelerator being a victim as well.

Attached: ImSorryImoutoChan.gif (220x123, 83K)

Is 14 the prime age for breeding?

Attached: 76302835_p0.jpg (683x842, 833K)

Kek what would he do? Punch them real hard?

Throw shit at people actually

Use knives to cut their throats or just throw eggs monster at them.

Fuck them with his massive Dragon dick

Attached: 13954485493.jpg (680x462, 79K)

Would it be okay to just call Kamachi Kazuma? After all this time we’re pretty much his friends by now.

Probably gonna get aquakinesis since she's lets Misaki live in her head rent free literally

I like Misaki though.

Damn,touma's wifes looking sexy and beautiful.Dare I say he is lucky...to have them??

We all do.

I think I speak for most of us when I say we’d find Mikoto more attractive with straight long black hair.

>I’m fucking gay and have shit taste
Yea we know

Unfortunate.

Very heterosexual and hotblooded post. Excellent taste.

Which didn't make any sense at all. This was just another case of Shiage-plot armor than anything else.

Get shit on.

Attached: too easy.jpg (164x164, 15K)

user fat pigs aren't sexy

Attached: who?.jpg (712x1016, 355K)

I don't get the joke.

Why did it feel so right?

Attached: 5.jpg (1080x1550, 796K)

It’s love!

Junko and Gunha really fit each other,I unironically think they end up together

Saten has better plot armor though. The only reason Hamazura has plot armor is because he lost in a fight to Touma and cried in front of him.

I never once thought about it like that before.

we all do

None of us did.

And Accel too!

I forgot.

Remember when Saten offered the MC a blowjob in a public park just because he did returned her charm?

I forgot

That’s true

I loved the scene in dark matter where kakine has a huge erection

She didn’t. You can’t even prove that.

I never once thought about it like that before.

>defending idiotic writing when it favors your self insert

Slut. I'm glad Kamijou is a good boy and ignored that bitch.

Its past your bed time Ringo

>only complaining about idiotic writing when it doesn't favor your self-insert

Saying that TV didn’t popularize this as a meme is pretty dumb fuckery brother.
This is an idiot boomer.

I always laugh at Kamachi’s laziness.

It was a meme before family guy retard

>"when fighting archetypes, you either die as a human or live long enough to see yourself become one"
Kyousuke was the same.

Attached: kuroko.jpg (1242x2208, 459K)

Attached: 3b3d3914458de1e353702907b4e8099d.jpg (727x1200, 530K)

More

And Index!

>he doesn’t know what it means to popularize the thing

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2693075

Attached: 156cbcadf6010821e9e6f6219498d9b0.jpg (1939x1200, 892K)

Attached: 8019492510.jpg (447x635, 71K)

So what went wrong?

Attached: RIP.png (1600x900, 53K)

Haven’t followed this story in a long time, does he have more powers then cancel power and punch face?

he turned into a dragon in the latest volume

Wtf, I have all the series bookmarked in, what I think, is the right order. Gonna have to start catching up

>a
>singular

He has the power of killing himself

>manhandle Aleister so roughly you accidentally crack her head on the bed side table
>It just turns her on even more

Yes.

Marriage.

Can't believe Stiyl got to fuck Misaki

Was Crowley better as a cute girl?

>swarm means 1000+
>source: dude trust me

They are all asshole to each other. Every time they do Delta Trio stuff together and they get in trouble they betray each other

He doesn't like the right kind of bunny girl

Thats not how eggs work (though to be fair they also dont work while already pregnant but still)

That's 12.

Yes

Whatever ignore me, I am clown. So I don't mind.

We all are

what the fuck is that. Kill it with fire

fucking based and weeharu pilled

Attached: this fucking guy.png (694x643, 550K)

I approve of this. Dumb fucking church ho. Eating everything and doing nothing.

Misaki a pile of shit

Back to /pol/ schizo

Yea Forums is a subsidiary of /pol/

Attached: this is -pol- country.jpg (1132x905, 248K)

I’m tired of holding back anymore after all the drama with Index three. I think it’s time something exciting happened in one of these threads for once. There for I’m posting this picture for the boys. Hopefully you guys can appreciate something like this.

Attached: AC2F86CA-994A-41A7-BD7A-B3DD29404204.png (1080x1350, 1.03M)

Why is touma glassing someone?

Some stuff happened, Touma exploded, one thing led to another, and it ended with him in a dragon death match with himself.

Attached: 1563333430633.jpg (1508x2027, 369K)

>Level 0 in Academy City

Attached: saten_abuse.jpg (1155x1042, 223K)

>this is what a /pol/babbie thinks

>babbie
>baby
Engrish motherfucker, can you type it?

>so new he can't into memes

Reminder that Jack and Shinobu have both fucked older women. Touma will fuck an older women too. So will Quenser.

Attached: benjamin-franklin-wc-9301234-1-402.jpg (300x300, 8K)

Will any of them fuck slaves?

Go discuss Kamachi's B-list series somewhere else

If Touma is so broke all the time, why doesn't he supplement his diet by eating high in Calorie- low cost Spam?

Attached: supammu.jpg (402x425, 46K)

>LMAO look at my funny meme
Here's the attention you wanted

No. that's one of the first anime memes that pops up when you type in spam. Seriously, why is touma so broke for food all the time? Why doesn't he have any food money?

Attached: Depression Chan 4.png (450x387, 167K)

i need some preg louise in my life

I wonder why

Attached: 1380370890677.png (277x255, 58K)

oh god, gordon! Look out!

Attached: Uiharu Hlf Life.gif (448x252, 460K)

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Kys autist

She's my wife!

I'm not sure what the kanji say, and - I don't seem to understand. The joke.

Attached: ummmm.gif (147x301, 7K)

weeblet

at this point, learning Japanese is a hobby.

Attached: 330.jpg (691x691, 64K)

seethe

I have some

Attached: r5673.png (526x757, 407K)

that's not seethe.
This is a seethe.png

Attached: are you all retarded.png (1920x1080, 2.54M)

secondary fren...

Oh no, now pregnancy user is going to post the shopped version again.

I have the feeling all grudge and disdain everyone in the world would have had for him would simply disappear if they see him in that shameless form. The Touma/Alesitan gags were some of the most uncomfortably funny interactions out of Index in a while.

Attached: Huuuh.jpg (217x249, 41K)

Since I can't find the entire series of the books on Youtube being read by a real person, and not a robot- I think I will read the entire series for YT

Attached: Nerdy.jpg (210x240, 19K)

Go for it, especially if your voice sounds like Uiharu and you read in Japanese.

>Still trying to make people care about Zzzzzshiki
Go away, Enbifag

I really don't think I would read it in anything but my professional dictation voice, which I use for phone calls and debriefings. I wouldn't embarass myself by making a girly voice even though it would be more accurate. It may take hundreds of hours, but I think it'll be fun.

Attached: weeeeeeeeeharu.png (3840x2160, 599K)

I can feel sexual tension in this page

Side idea- the majority of it will be narration- but if any of ya wanted to try and voice a specific character, that could be possible as well.

Fuck off spammer

Misaki a pile of best

nah dude
no one be talking
have a weeharu

Attached: weeharu camera hands.jpg (600x600, 195K)

Soul

Attached: railgun.jpg (1500x1086, 412K)

Weird fetish, but ok

of course kuroko has a fucked up face

I cringed really hard at this, JTLYK

Sneed

samefacegun

-less.

soul

Attached: __shokuhou_misaki_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_archvermin__sample-a15a6e740a9420572e4f9 (850x1025, 203K)

burger slut version

Was Tam Lim the only one who unironically yelled 'B-BAKANA' when defeated?

qui the fuck is Tam Lim? Sounds like a cheap chinese prostitute i knew at the Lucky bar in Shanghai

Don’t you mean lucky star?

Pretty much.

No- I mean a literal bar in Shanghai that I go to at least every other month when my ship hits Shanghai

FUCKING SHITHOLE

Attached: Depression Chan 3.png (450x387, 167K)

Attached: F7738315-16DA-4778-BB61-AAEF10E9556B.jpg (600x600, 78K)

You think you’re cooler than me because you live in Shanghai? I’ve been to a lot of places before.

Wow, did you borrow that insult from your Fate threads that actually have sameface as a legitimate complaint?

I’ve watched anime about animals so character design doesn’t really bother me. I’m more about the characters themselves.

>he doesn't know
somebody post THAT gif

Attached: goddamn.gif (500x688, 1.6M)

Holy fuck, spoiler that shit. Disgusting.

nice

ah, no- I didn't say i was cooler. I just work all over the globe

>Shanghai
>a shithole
>prostitutes in a bar in China
We've reached a new shitposting low folks

Will secondaries be offended by Gunha's shirt in Railgun S3?

user. that's not shitposting

if you don't think the outskirts and industrial zones of Shanghai are shitholes- you've never left the states

Izzard did too

Industrial zones and rural areas are shitholes everywhere. Shanghai is the most developed city in China

You're implying China is an extremely developed country?

Posting the ultimate power couple.

Attached: 706b0195977223e87cc801ac88549657.png (600x849, 809K)

>Early NT: badass, a fucking boss, managed to stand on equal grounds and made alliance with the likes of Ollerus, Fiamma, Brunhild and Silvia, stalemated Kanzaki in Norse Mythologies SS
>Late NT: useless, can't think of a good idea to save sister despite all the knowledge in Thelema, magic and science, resorted to suicidal method that's almost a guaranteed failure. Has to listen to England's order to deliver the Divine Mixture until Touma showed up
What happened to her Birdwaybros, why is she acting so pathetic and out-of-character towards the end of NT?

No. I said Shanghai is the most developed City in China. on par with Singapore, Seoul, and Taipei

Attached: bfbc4b011990d5e20fd6bcd42a354478.jpg (700x850, 146K)

again- you've never been there. Each time i find myself there I wish I was anywhere else

you're not incorrect- but there is also a clear difference between even the cities you've listed. I've spent time working in Shanghai, Singapore, and Seoul- it's like night and day

Attached: 88c4eb2cbf720fa1061273471ede0655.png (690x986, 851K)

Touma belongs to Uiharu. He can't get enough of that tight slit. She's mean in private...

Is there a more iconic duo?

Attached: c0a0d167513526a4eb49fe97d6c2c298.jpg (620x1000, 367K)

yeah- touma and uiharu

Bullshit. Nobody gets to fuck Misaki but me. She wouldn't be into whinny jobber smoking faggots anyway.

Attached: rr6ti4ri64.jpg (4096x2610, 2.06M)

Nope, sorry.

Shit, you got me.

accelerator is gay
last order is a child
it's both (FBI OPEN UP) and gay

>featuring Lisa Kudrow as Misaki Shokuhou.

>A jewess playing our queen
NO
FUCK NO

Attached: 1488.png (704x636, 539K)

I mostly started posting because the thread had gone to shit, so I'm not quite as needed anymore. I'm probably gonna run out soon anyway - there isn't nearly enough good Kamikoto content. It really is the ultimate power couple.

Attached: c317e219b7491ea6b4680924b9d5db63.jpg (1200x1200, 363K)

Attached: 29379d44f07466c0ebad009574afa706.jpg (1181x1181, 117K)

Misaka deserves better. She needs Tushimikado's chiseled abs for a pillow

Attached: 1555679872605.png (1063x598, 175K)

Misaka deserves to be happy. She should get to be with the person she loves.

Attached: ea43097c5a45221a7ab5548c59910d9a.jpg (764x1078, 770K)

Kamikoto is sweet!

Attached: the wives.jpg (2000x1412, 700K)

Attached: Kamikoto.jpg (850x594, 476K)

I feel it's kind of a foregone conclusion these two will end up together.
Along with Tsuschimikado and his sister

She would have no idea what Shaggoth/DM was when she deals with magic all the time. All things considered her cannibalization method worked pretty well since she hasn't killed herself with it yet, the only reason it wasn't used sooner was because Patricia didn't trust it and ran away. No one gave the indication that it would fail either. As for England, Aleister was literally her senpai so I don't think she can counter any of his/her shit to be honest.

It makes sense in a lot of ways narratively but some flags point in other directions. I still think it's easily the best choice, but I don't have the confidence to treat it as a foregone conclusion.

Attached: 18ed6649f1435ce4dc5c389959f82e81.jpg (700x610, 169K)

Birdway doesn't have much knowledge of science outside of her sister though

I'd take it desu.

user- I know you want to preserve the white race, but don't you love me?

Attached: pure uhhhhhhhhhhhhh.jpg (1091x3616, 2.77M)

I'm not exactly a hard sell in the first place, but something about kamikoto got me invested even more than usual.

Attached: 2a7d4cbc3ccd4c959dc5e4e08948a588.jpg (700x1020, 220K)

Misaka is fickle, and she can only really love somenoe stronger- so she will end up with Gunha when he becomes the level 7 we all know his guts will make him

Kamiharu is where the true love is

Gotchu then.

Attached: To.Aru.Majutsu.no.Index.full.1480419.jpg (600x588, 240K)

how dare you

love for men is something very specific, and if you love someone- it's very rare
love for women is- who's the most attractive and advantageous man within 30 feet.

The saddest lie of anime is that any woman is capable of love

user- that's fucking yuri-shit lesbian gay ass trash
Misaka would never forsake her deep seated desire to make sweet children, to instead have lusty sex with a blonde bimbo. that's fucking gross

Great, because MisaMisa is all female.

But user, Misaka will make the most beautiful babies with a little help from AC's technology and her and her wife's deep pockets.

Attached: tumblr_oz706c4hi11ssg673o1_400.jpg (400x479, 65K)

degeneracy is not acceptable unless it is masked

If Misaka were actually gay- she should marry Touma- have 3 children- and spent 4/7 nights a week sleeping with Misaki. but she has an obligation to pass on her level 6 genes

And she will, with the help of a beautiful blonde whom she loves deeply. What di you have against true love, user?
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=73942080

Misaka can just impregnate Misaki then

*Do
By the way, this is the best Raildex pair, ever.

Attached: 1494392287_18342089_1887129244835308_5542665399574342550_n.jpg (640x853, 117K)

1. true love does not exist- it is established on the pre-axiomatic suppositions that there is an external balance to our lives and the universe that determines both what love and truth are.
2. Sex is not love. Lust is not love. Lesbians can not be in love. Most of them are mentally disturbed

Guys who like lesbians, are faggots

Reminder Misaki cucks have no room for mentioning jobbing when their favorite disabled pig was memed 3 times by non-level 5s in AC

Attached: RingletCurlGirl_Novel.jpg (329x500, 31K)

I find your poorly supported preconceived notions utterly meaningless in the face of the self-evident truth of MisaMisa's love and devotion. Begone, you pathetic and bitter husk of a man.

Untrue, but also completely irrelevant to the fact that MisaMisa a best.

Attached: 76194404_p10.jpg (900x900, 242K)

If you have a penis, and support lesbians, you are a cuckold and deserve to not reproduce

Misaki has a better track record than Styl, despite to even being a fighter. Everyone "jobs" once or twice in this series, but overall she's much better off than him, which is actually quite embarrassing.

Styl is probably gay, he's "flamboyant" to say the least. Ironic, that as a church man- he'll burn in hell for being a fag

I do not support "lesbians" because I'm not a collectivist short sighted fag. I support MisaMisa. [Spoiler] seriously, why is their fanart so good [/spoiler].

Attached: 76194404_p9.jpg (871x798, 176K)

*not even.

I dunno, but he deserves to burn just by sheer force of his utter shit taste in women alone.

I won't even criticize the obvious fuck up here
I will instead say- that is fantasy. 1 girl is a dream- 2 girls is a fantasy- I watched some faggot lesbians at a TED talk bitch about how lesbian porn is made for men who want to fuck both women. Leave it up to literal dykes to ruin lesbian porn. Fucking cunts.

MisaMisa are getting married!

Attached: 74608168_p0.jpg (1998x1123, 849K)

If you mean the only girl he was interested in was a 10 year old walking retard with a library in her head, then yes. Styl should suffer for the sheer fact he was into THAT waste of existence

Society is burning! We aren't having children! Shools are closing! We need foreign workers! Why are we fighting over resources! Why has our society collapsed!

I'm sure it's not related.

If that concers you, why would you be against MisaMisa birthing a soccer team worth of super genius girls by combining their genes? Wouldn't they be a force for the betterment of mankind?

Get a load of this faggot, what kind of household did you grow up in?

*concerns

Attached: 43287996_p0.jpg (1500x1029, 1.14M)

It's literally impossible.
Nice digits. You're right by default.
I didn't grow up with a family. Ask more if you want.

Fuck off with your incel shit. Misaka dropped everything and went for a deadbeat bum in Touma. That's true love right there

Not one were he was raised by a loving misamisa marriage, that's for sure. Also, based Coronzon quads.

Touma is unbelievably powerful but still unlucky, not a bum

That's nothing. She literally became one with Misaki in mind and soul and let her fiddle around with her head. Now that's true trust right there.

Attached: 41332575_p0.png (1000x1130, 1020K)

For Tokiwadai girls Touma is a subhuman bum

Class doesn't much matter after the apocalypse.

*where
My typing is getting unfortunate so I'll call it a night. Don't forget MisaMisa a best and Raildex's OTP, though.

Attached: 25961245_p0.jpg (495x700, 272K)

you gay

Sorry, I meant this as a reply to .

Why yes, MisaMisa makes me very happy. I'd wager that was very obvious, though.

Attached: 39688828_p0.jpg (960x2160, 832K)

If you're a girl, let's hang out- I'll buy dinner and convince you how nice it is to have a family. If you're a guy- I can recommend several churches or people you may want to talk to

user, I think you might need to see a doctor about that brainlet problem.

We all know, Mikoto
Stop posting and get back to sleep while hugging your gekota plushie

>it's literally impossible
>he doesn't know
popsci.com/same-sex-mice-reproduction/
I think they should name their firstborn Misato.

>yaoi trash dies
>pure yuri survives
woah

Attached: 1564277597740.jpg (600x847, 148K)

cute shotas with plump thighs and round butts and cute genki dicks > plump thighed yuri girls > plain hetero girls