Popular = bad

Popular = bad

Attached: Main_kimetsu.png (670x377, 538K)

This manga is just bad tho

Bad=Bad

welcome to Yea Forums

Popular =/= good, too

Popular = more people like it
Bad = popular with normies

Episodes are 20 minutes but feel like 5 minutes.

>caring what the normal faggots like
Normies also like breathing oxygen so are you just going to drop that as well.

popular = popular

Popular=/= bad
I use SnK as my proof

Attached: 1561293115027.jpg (540x3175, 1.43M)

but SnK is bad

To think the day would come where people would shitpost with a series so unpopular it had to be scanlated by the fucking threads here.

Not necessarily that the work is bad, just that the experience surrounding its consumption becomes stale and distasteful once a larger audience congregates. A restaurant could serve amazing, delicious food, but knowing you have to share a meal surrounded by loud and obnoxious niggers all the time takes away from the experience immensely.

Attached: 1567143133162.jpg (2404x1260, 827K)

Dude Liberty is hurt if you restrict the restaurant

Only for contrarians and normies

Popular =/= Bad
Popular =/= Good
Unpopular =/= Good
Unpopular =/= Bad

Not about liberty - simply the fact that the more popularized something is, the more difficult it is for niche fanbases (such as this entire board) to positively subsist of said thing. It is one of the core, and probably most important, differences between Yea Forums and whatever reddit equivalent there is. Normies genuinely DO ruin everything.

I think that when beastars will get adapted into an Anime everyone here would hate it if it will become popular

Popularity has no correlation to quality. The true fact is that
>Yea Forums=contrarian

Popular = many haters that cannot shut the fuck up.

Depends how far away from the center of the curve you are. If you’re far from the center you will probably find popular anime really bad. And the opposite for vice versa

Very, very cringe way of putting it.

Attached: 1561812030539.jpg (904x748, 176K)

Taste is on a normal distribution.
I’m kind of average so I’ve liked almost all popular anime except NGE and SAO

True. This pretty much drives to debate towards what do you mean by "popular", and how does it take into consideration the kind of community interaction that you see here and elsewhere?

Reddit anime of the season

My favorite manga = Good
Your favorite manga = Bad

>MOE SLICE OF LIFE = GOOD
>ANYTHING ELSE = BAD
There, just summed up the mentality of most vocal people on Yea Forums.

Take my upvote

Attached: 0lt1mznfcgt21.png (1906x1291, 1.71M)

I was a fan of Kimetsu early on and to see the threads attract all this shitposting now that it is popular is pretty lame

Attached: IBcDRF7.jpg (203x126, 7K)

>food analogy
Of course.

Why is she doing the Naruto run?

Attached: tumblr_9034a6f3ee172777ed2cbad1315aa171_6c570dc1_500.gif (500x282, 2.15M)

Welcome to Yea Forums
Leave while you can

Ebin maymays

Attached: when-more-people-are-watching-demon-slayer-after-epsiode-19-61329703.png (500x377, 77K)

Stop caring what other people think and just like what you like.

Upvoted

Attached: tQv4Eml.jpg (1922x1080, 139K)

kimetsubros... please upvote

This is honestly really sad, you should try and find better ways to spend your time.

Nice dupes faggot but it goes both ways, people get too hung up on what reddit/twitter likes and what Yea Forums hates and vice versa.

Animuh is top tier since Ufotable did the worst part enjoyable and Mango is great.
Sucks to be you that can't enjoy something because normis are flocking to it.

Nice post fellow intellectual

Attached: 493az5ef0qx21.jpg (2828x2828, 369K)

SnK is normalfag as hell, tho.

>pic related

Attached: j1mt6j4hw8v21.png (1251x728, 938K)

>Implying
I don't even watch this shit but I've seen this happen every season with whatever anime gets too popular.

>he doesn't watch AOTY
Cringe

>implying making AOTY memes
isn't time well spent

Attached: fohv9ws7n6s21.jpg (720x983, 420K)

I'm not even sure if the anime is saving the manga or if the quality went down after what's been adapted. I've rushed to the manga after the hashira reveal in the anime and holy shit it goes bad.

It should be taken as what it is: a simple, fairly good series. It's not amazing and never was; I've been saying so for years. Now we've got animeonlies overhyping it and shitters underselling it simply because it's popular. Some shit, huh

I find funny that you actually believe that pic somehow hurts me.
Kimetsu no yaiba is really good, both anime and manga.

Which anime do you think will become too popular for Yea Forums next? I'm putting my money on Beastars

Si

Attached: images.jpg (231x218, 9K)

Nah, beastars is furry shit (not the manga perse but will attract the degenerates)
I stopped reading when the mafia shitshow appeared.
Sisi

You need to stop falling for obvious bait, user.
People shitpost now but give it a month or so and they'll move onto the next thing, it happens all the time.

Slayer of demons is toptier meme, upvote pls

Attached: images (1).jpg (225x225, 10K)

Spicy enough for memes

Attached: 9mk3zep0zf031.jpg (1933x1589, 184K)

retard

It’s not the best, but it moves quick, doesn’t pretend to be anything special, and does the typical shonen well

It’s good, and anyone who disagrees is a contrarian faggot or someone who is looking for some deep shit from a shonen jump title

>Nah, beastars is furry shit
Oh yeah it's got that going against it but considering how popular shit like Zootopia was I could see if taking off.

>muh contrurain
Hijo de puta

Attached: 5jhrsh3bjye31.jpg (1440x664, 65K)