Why is Sakura such a weak, pathetic cunt? Not only is she submissive, not only is she stupid, and emotionally frail...

Why is Sakura such a weak, pathetic cunt? Not only is she submissive, not only is she stupid, and emotionally frail, and utterly irrelevant, but she's been willingly cucked by Sasuke for over ten years. He's out traveling the world, probably fucking dozens of women because he's a chad, while this flat-chested dupe is raising a child by herself - she receives no help, no money, and certainly no emotional or physical relief.

And despite all of this, she has the audacity to act tough and try to bully around people of a lower social status than herself. Sakura should be slapped down worse than Hinata every time she opens her worthless mouth.

Attached: bc512790735aebbf2b1980bb2b40dd86.jpg (862x1299, 438K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0i0RuMwxM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

cause she's a woman

Agreed. Sakura is a used fuckhole unworthy of human compassion. May demon niggies rape her floppy asshole forever in hell.

Why do japs/people who make fanart always make woman cry during sex?
Woman don't cry during sex.
The only cases in which that happens are when they're virgin and you ignore that problem and just fuck them silly with no regards, or 30% of times when you rape them

So tsundere.

How do you know? If anything, they are crying tears of joy because the sex is so powerful.

She's crying because he told her he'd throw her a single pity fuck (staking his claim) before leaving her for a decade. She's pretending like it doesn't bother her, because she can't work up the proverbial nuts to tell him no.

You know, your answer sounds so fucking retarded, and that's why I believe it, since we're talking about women

Congratulations for outing your obsession with nurdu and expressing your love for absolute shit fiction
you join the ranks of the retarded and worthless, and have no place in Yea Forums
Begone forever!

Attached: endless autism.jpg (1147x4623, 1.58M)

Based Wufei poster.

>summer

Whew! Thank goodness! For a second there, I almost thought your recycled opinion was worth something!

>she receives no help, no money, and certainly no emotional or physical relief.
Nope. Sakura and Salad gets that sweet sweet Konoha welfare thanks to Naruto abusing his kage bushin.

While naruto wagecucks his life away at the desk and doing basic ass chores. Sasuke travels the world and parallel dimensions exploring, investigating, banging bitches, and living the free life.

Incels the both of you.

kill yourself narutard

I don't see a refutation in your comment. Dare I assume you know I'm right but your limited vocabulary prevents you from articulating anything outside of ape-like shrieking?

Sakura is actually the most accurate teenage girl ever portrayed in a Shonen Jump series

I agree. What's not accurate is how she devolved into a limp-wristed femcel as she got older.

>Woman don't cry during sex.
they cry after

>overcompensating
You realize that your diction is useless to you in your real life, right? All that trivial knowledge wasted on an anonymous image board about New Guinea headshrinking. Your fat head is being used for fucking nothing of value. Your mother's basement must reek of moldy semen and asstears. I can't possibly imagine it. One whiff would gag a fucking maggot.

The woman cries because she sees a small jap penis and realizes she could get dicked by a white guy instead

depends how hard you slap them

>le reddit posting

Hey, my diction gets me all the e-ladies in World of WarCraft, I'll have you know! But hey, good to know you can form a cogent sentence. Strange that it only comes about when you're pressed, but still.

And despite all of that, you still haven't refuted my original point. It infuriated you enough to bang your head on your desk a few times, but you have no actual counterargument to make. You know what I said was true but your SJW sensibilities prevent you from agreeing with me.

It's like some kind of sci-fi explosive chip was implanted in your brain, preventing you from taking a stance against anything that tumblr would turn their noses up at. Being you must be just awwwwwwful.

>muh dick
If we're talking dong size, then wouldn't black be the most reasonable thing to say instead of shrimpy white ones?

>yfw you learn that white men have larger penis sizes on average

Attached: 48.jpg (734x662, 60K)

Being you is an existence barely tolerable. My god, man. All that text over being called out as an incel. I'll level with you, women only cry when they don't get their way, being they are incipid children all they way until they write everything off before dying and returning to their sicko dimensions. They are a joke much of the time and I fail to see how humanity isn't much more than a joke besides the few brave apes that get mailed into space to study why semen floats around in a weightless environment. Billions of dollars for that... I don't see the reasoning behind it.

Typing that wasn't particularly difficult or time-consuming. But to answer your question... I can give you my manifesto if you'd like. It's full of white power championing, anti-women rhetoric, and a very convincing (if I do say so myself) plea towards the Illuminati as to why Cammy from Street Fighter should be allowed to show off her ass again.

You made me google that only for me to find exactly what I said was right. You sure got me good. Maybe if you find the white propaganda showing we have the biggest tools in the shed I'll agree with your dumb ass.

Are you one of those weird Yea Forumstards that hates himself and lusts after black cock in white women?

So it was you that shot up that Walmart in Texas. Which make and model of AK did you use?

It was my dads... hey! It wasn't my fault! Stacy wouldn't show me her boobs!

What? Give me a defense or something not this boogeyman BS. Damn, go back to basic internet school before you even try.

Nerd.

Attached: 1164194773012.gif (200x204, 42K)

All you post is very romantic for Japanese women

Applying death of the author, Naruto still can't move on from Sakura. The Last actually made it worse despite the attempts of retcon it

youtube.com/watch?v=UA0i0RuMwxM

Is being a doormat really some kind of relationship goal among Japanese women?

A better question, why the fuck she has tits here ?

In Japan, being female means you are basically a cumdumpster.

I would assume she'd fill out a bit from sixteen to twenty-eight.

She's definitely a roastie by now. Fucking used up cumrag whore goddamn.

Respectfully, I disagree. She's such a stuttering doormat that she's only ever been fucked once: When she and Sasuke conceived Sarada. She's been a dry, irritable, but brainwashed housewife for ten years. Did you see that episode when Sasuke came back home for, like, a night? They had a silent, awkward dinner and then he left the next morning. He gave Sarada a tap on the head and wouldn't even so much as hug his wife.

Honestly I'm beginning to think he Sharingan mind-raped her into obedience.

>Applying death of the author, Naruto still can't move on from Sakura. The Last actually made it worse despite the attempts of retcon it
What the fuck are you talking about? He moved on from her back in part 1.

>brainwashed

She was likely scared to even make one false move around Sasuke. That guy is internally a seed of evil and Sakura wouldn't ever be able to fuck with his dark-ass aura of nothing-applies-to-me-so-go-eat-a-dick. Her subservience is compounded by the fact that Sasuke rules over her. He doesn't fucking have to help her and nobody can make him do a damn thing.

Found tetsuya takeuchi's pixiv filled with mostly naruto. Still updating, albeit irregular update. Here's a sakura pic for OP

Attached: 63250386_p0.jpg (900x800, 301K)