Why hasn't Misaki come yet? I've been waiting for so long

Why hasn't Misaki come yet? I've been waiting for so long

Attached: serveimage(50).jpg (704x400, 31K)

How long have you been inside her? Holy fuck just finger her G-Spot.

Attached: file.png (365x175, 24K)

She already came. You rejected her and you didnt realize.

Keep on waiting user...

>tfw this is actually probably true
it's incredible really. how late is too late bros? I'm 22 and starting to lose hope.

No girl ever talked with me.
So that is clearly not true.

Attached: 37f0919cd5a3ec2a15e66f8d286847817241aca7.jpg (3672x2258, 1.69M)

what was her problem anyway? was she just an autist?

24 here. She's already a year late

Wasn't she an abuse victim with trust issues?

Her old man beat her ass. She also cut herself and attempted suicide.

Trust me, you don't want that. I was with a girl like that once. Fast forward ten years - we both learned a lot, grown a lot as people, but frankly we're both still in deep shit. Better get yourself together on your own and look for someone sane.

Is welcome to the nhk worth watching?

Don't worry user, I'm 33 and everything goes better when you reach the 30's and obtain magic powers.

Attached: 1564837323729.png (784x504, 212K)

it has problems but is worth watching. the novel is much better though, since it doesn't include a few of the unnecessary anime-only arcs and is naturally more thorough at conveying MC's loneliness and isolation. the anime has a really good soundtrack, though.

>had not one but three separate Misakis reach out to me and rejected them because too autistic to realize what was happening

damn, it's almost like that's exactly what happened in the show

I don't want some BPD freakshow coming after me, thank you.

This except the Misaki was a guy since OP is a fag

Why the fuck do you want someone that just wants to see what a sad sack of shit you are to feel better about herself?

Does any show have as many people completely miss the point as NHK?

Probably

because all they see is a cute girl and haven't actually watched the show

Because I enjoy the sadistic pleasure of watching her slowly realize that I'm actually better off than her and lose her mind because of it.

she's waiting for you user :)

Attached: 524423463436.png (637x957, 692K)

>Because I enjoy the sadistic pleasure of watching her slowly realize that I'm actually better off than her and lose her mind because of it.
What the everloving fuck are you even trying to say? Retard

Almost 2 decades later and still nothing on this site pisses me off more than idiots that completely miss the point of NHK and Misaki. At this point I'm convinced that getting NHK marks the difference between the people that actually enjoy watching anime and the ones that don't even like it and just use it as bacground noice to avoid reality without even paying attention to what they are watching.

She was even more batshit insane than Misaki. I dodged a bullet.

any day now

Attached: pls respond.jpg (756x721, 42K)

please stop

im a wagie now yay

This is unironically almost true except I didn't reject her, just missed every chance because the fear of failure paralyzed me. It was pretty long ago but I still think about it often because I had so many realistic chances I just didn't take

Misakis don't not exist in real life. Human species are biologically tuned in a way to make females incapable of unrequited love towards men. You need to impress her something: wealth, personality, looks etc and hikikomoris have nothing.

The chain goes like this
>men can love terrible women with no redeeming qualities
>women can love terrible children with no redeeming qualities

Actually Misaki is an example of the only way a non horrendous girl could get close to some (quite atractive) hikikomori, basically a fucked up reason at the end.
But yeah, you're quite right about the rest, but men are fucking dumb and they will never accept the truth.

That's entirely wrong but what can you expect from Yea Forums
Also I don't remember Misaki being in love with him anyway

Nah, you're wrong, no girl was like that

Plus her mother killed herself in front of her too.

>Misakis don't not exist in real life

Yes she does she is just not for everyone i have one.

Friendly reminder that it's creator has never recovered despite actually working and being responsible for a very popular franchise like this.
Your talent-less hotpocket eating ass has no chance.

Back to the drawing board ESL

>Friendly reminder that it's creator has never recovered

He broke out of NEETdom a long time ago user.

>Does any show have as many people completely miss the point as NHK?

The point is being a hikikomori is bad and life is meaningless but you just gotta suck it up and deal with it.

Only technically, being established artist. He's still a depressed lonely mess.

>Implying I talk to girls.

Attached: 1567129988874.jpg (541x458, 233K)

>He's still a depressed lonely mess.

I wonder if he still looks at CP LOL

>The point is being a hikikomori is bad

I don't think the point was that.
At the end they said being a hikikomori was just a luxury. It's not like it's bad, but a life you can't mantain for too much time because someone is paying for it. If you were a millionaire you could be a hikki or wathever else and it wouldn't matter.

What I got from it was that nobody can help you if you aren't willing to help yourself and even in the 0.0001% of cases where a pretty girl knocks on your door to ""help"" you, she can't because she is not you

The real Misaki was inside you all along.

Shouldn't be me who's inside her to go well?

First of all, no I didn't.
Second of all, half the point of Misaki was that she kept trying no matter how many times the guy (forgot his name) tried to tell her to fuck off.