Attached: 01.png (906x1300, 228K)

Other urls found in this thread:

m.imgur.com/a/qfifVfN
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

she needs to die thats the only way

Attached: 15.png (906x1300, 343K)

200% MAD

SHIT JUST GOT REAL LADS

So how many people fucked Valkyrie's body, or at least bukakke'd her?

Good translation is now out

m.imgur.com/a/qfifVfN

yep, looks like kino is back on the menu

Yea Forums btfo

Attached: 08-51-14-amjdmIJ_d.jpg (640x964, 91K)

Nothing a good ol' chronopage can't handle.

So you’re suggesting that a Chronophage is going to just so happen to be wandering around Sun Jewel and is going to conveniently reset the planet to the super specific window of the two years when Valkyrie was both alive and on the planet? ...yeah, that seems par for the course for Mashima

>implying homura won't fuse with Valkyrie's corpse and become the fourth starshine
Cap this

Attached: 08-17-13-frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

what did he mean by this?

Attached: IMG_20190828_094816.png (474x416, 219K)

She'll just take her place as an honorary starshine

Can that be done?

I'm bored so I'll dump it

Attached: WOsJmiR_d.jpg (640x960, 81K)

Someone dump the chapter

Attached: 3gtIpJu_d.jpg (640x964, 86K)

Or the next arc is about reviving her you tard

Attached: jFp3ukJ_d.jpg (640x946, 71K)

worst mom

Fourth page here

Attached: PG0IqNs_d.jpg (640x957, 106K)

Attached: 0DBA0ly_d.jpg (640x975, 96K)

Attached: 9iRL4Ft_d.jpg (640x965, 103K)

Attached: uXpQzqL_d.jpg (640x974, 83K)

Attached: hOf9cvh_d.jpg (640x963, 85K)

Attached: wX8zV8R_d.jpg (640x964, 71K)

all she needs is a good ass beating

Attached: mxa0Zfr_d.jpg (640x963, 105K)

That’s a understatement

Attached: 43Vu0Fv_d.jpg (640x960, 91K)

Attached: yDhFbh8_d.jpg (640x956, 97K)

Attached: n8NoXqr_d.jpg (640x967, 105K)

daww

Attached: L2ABoVW_d.jpg (640x480, 65K)

what did paul do here

her bust is ridiculous

Showed hm the way to get to Kurenai.

Attached: Igjq3BD_d.jpg (640x972, 95K)

raped her

Attached: 2sAyMj4_d.jpg (640x960, 109K)

End of the chapter

Attached: me529AN_d.jpg (640x960, 98K)

Fucking hyped for the next chapter.

the art makes my penis the big penis

Attached: 567456745.png (178x282, 81K)

>Shiki right now

Attached: 902.jpg (500x403, 34K)

Attached: 656756.png (321x306, 127K)

Attached: 675677564756.png (322x437, 203K)

I always like how when Shiki's pissed his ether gear makes shit start to break around him, without him really doing anything. It's fun to see the reactions of other people.

Attached: 9784065162330_obi_w.jpg (600x901, 127K)

I want shiki and homura to fug
It's mashima with him is either lolis flat as fuck or giant titties, there is no middle point.

>Homura's ass

Attached: 1543674723633.jpg (370x380, 111K)

Noticing her sword is still active.

Mother of the year.
>"Congratulation! You upgraded from Gendo Ikari to Shou Tucker."

Of course he doesn't give a shit that she is a woman or a relative to one of his friends.

>nudity on a front cover
He can't keep getting away with it

Damn, I was kind of hoping for Valkyrie to be rebuilt into more of a loli form.

just how fat is her pussy?

Attached: 1557877489832.png (397x688, 144K)

but user. Her core was the friends she made along the way

>literal CIA spooks
What will they do?

Attached: Amira17-51-52-.png (850x1254, 1.05M)

CP9 for the eventual arc where Shiki and the full crew go against the International Space Federation

She'll probably just absorb the rest of the sword ether gear

Chadki

am i weird for wanting to see shiki dominated by an older woman? as in completely jobbing and ending up as her new naked pet.

Incoming hot MILF action!

Then why mention the. Chronophage asshole

Worst mum the only thing she ever did good was make a hot daughter with her genes

it is shit man

Normally I’d agree with that you, but if Kurenai doesn’t end up a mindbroken ryonaslut by the of this arc, I’m going to make Planet Hook look like a fucking joke

I want to see her naked

On the contrast, if that happened then it doesn't matter what happens to Kurenai here, since returning Sun Jewel to when either Valkyrie was alive or when she was first searching for Kurenai would either just keep Kurenai in power, or put her back in the labor district, before she claimed power. I hope in case that happens Kurenai escapes the planet, so we can have an evil megalomaniacal Kurenai, and Homura's remorseful mother Kurenai.

How is this series? I dropped it after like 3 chapters when it looked like it was going to literally be Fairy Tail in space, but has it branched out? I was actually quite fond of RAVE but it seemed like Mashima forgot how to write through most of Fairy Tail outside of a handful of plot threads.

It became One Piece in space instead

So it’s good?

Yes. Its more Rave than FT by Mashima standards

How are the fights compared to FT?

>Villain: "If you fight me my friends will kill all these innocent people"
>Shiki: "You think I give a shit about these nobodies? Die."

Fucking based

It's extremely mediocre for a shonen with very stereotypical characters but it's surprisingly darker than Fairy Tail and Rave. There's still plenty of nakama bullshit though so bear that in mind.

So Drakken Joe is going to be the one that curbstomps Shiki and lands him his first real defeat right?

How does the mangaka not tire of writing and drawing this shit?

Its called having fun

Rent free

>she's going to beat the shit out of him

Considering the space cops have thousands of soldier and consider it pointless to fight him, I'm gonna go with ye. Also changing the composition of anything he touches defaults to op.

Hopefully it's the defeat part of the arc and she completely tramples him for now.

Mashima is a gag manga writer like Toryiama.

She'll get beaten, Homura will spare her life, and she'll end up running to Drakken Joe for protection. As she'll no longer have great wealth to offer him, he'll just sell her. Possibly after using his alchemy to turn her into a statue of valuable materials.

Oh no Wendy

Attached: t22.png (940x1400, 754K)

Mashima wrote and drew 2 fucking chapters of Fairy Tail in a single week for multiple weeks. This guy is crazy addicted to this.

>it's wendy abuse time

>Who cares if your parent died and all your quest was for nothing? You have friends! Isn't friendship what truly matters in the end? Hoorray for friendship.
Just because Shiki gave zero shits shouldn't mean she should as well.

Most likely it's a spider dragon slayer.

So one piece then

It's... not terrible. I've read far worse.

I don't think I can get over the fact that I'd fuck Pino. I feel like a terrible person, but only on the surface. I really would just try to fuck Pino.

what was the place with the non shit transltion? sorcery somethin

how is this compared to fairy tail? is it at least as good as early ft?

Sorcerer Weekly?

I don't think SorceryWeekly works on Eden's Zero anymore since Comixology pretty much exists as an official translation team now.

based mashima. not even doujin artists can compete

>not counting all the stuff he puts on twitter and other media
I hate his storytelling but he's probably the mangaka I respect the most

That's not really right.
It's more like

Shiki: You ain't killing nobody cause you're already stomped. Die!

Still waiting for the first big arc with actual fights and villains. The adventure is fine, dont get me wrong, but Shiki one shotting everyone is getting kinda dulled and i want to see if Mashima will pull friendship power upsbor not to decide if it'll be worth it to follow this series for real

Attached: 4438ff512f030477b69784a2d54638b6.jpg (736x1665, 182K)

Who is best girl so far? Pic related.

Attached: Homura.png (858x928, 668K)

I still need more Hermit before I can decide.

Attached: 1560953034607.png (933x1041, 519K)

loli fag

Nope, twintails fag.

Attached: 1558517728601.jpg (1267x1778, 961K)

pfft. i still doubt she'll stay dead. knowing this series, they'll probably somehow go back in time to right before she died and pull her into the present and that'll work just like weisz and somehow not erase her years as a statue because now it technically is a different one.

so you would subscribe right

Attached: EDENS-ZERO-Aoneko-Channel.png (494x734, 134K)

Shiki is a slutty kid

I meant like length, choreography, etc

Shiki’s definitely losing his clothes next chapter.

Oh God I hope so.

Definitely happening, his shirt is already half gone.

Homura's mom is gonna fall for Shiki isn't she? i mean she's all about finding the perfect boytoy.

I will be truly surprised if this doesn't happen.

isn't that how his stories go? Natsu was one shotting people until Gajeel appeared. his first "impossible" battle was against Jellal and that was 100 chapters in

Is she still nopan?

Of course

Most of the fights have been kind of forgettable, except for one against a skull-headed octopus space pirate, and another with a training bot pretending to be an exact copy of the android who we just found out is dead.

But they have yet to literally use the power of friendship as a factor for actual strength beyond a single line that is followed by the hero winning for a pretty logical, non-friendship-related reason: "We may be in a video game, but I have superpowers in real life that I can use here, and you do not."

It's better than late Fairy Tail, and it gives the impression that the story is actually going in a forward direction and not just going in circles until one of the side events catches up to the main characters.

There are several panels that made no sense, is there a better translation ?
Great chapter nonetheless, Shiki is based.

Nevermind, found the better translation. Jaimini fucked up hard again, what are they doing ?

There's something really creepy and deranging about a mother with no maternal instinct at all.

hot

why is shiki so much more likeable than that pink haired faggot from ft?

He's /ourguy/: the shonen protag.

Attached: GRAVITY CHAD.png (1115x1600, 338K)

because he is more relatable... maybe. Natsu was an asexual, fight craving, friend loving machine.

Turns out, Mashima really needed to give Natsu a sex drive like Haru and Shiki for him to be more relate-able.

His appearance is so much cooler. Natsu looked like a hobo. Shiki knows how to dress up at least.

Is Homura autistic?

Is this your first experience with Mashima or even manga/anime in general? Did you come here from resetera?

Attached: 78e9858b77b6e7b06c09ceeb32937130.jpg (1282x1260, 223K)

Nobody

Not the point. Yeah she's lost a lot but he's trying to shift her attention to what she still has, which is more positive. He's just trying to cheer her up

It's actually enjoyable imo. It did appear very similar to fairy tail at first but I think it's more or less established itself. It's still pretty fast paced though

Fights are also quite fast, feels like Mashima is still trying to get the early stuff out the way and move on to whatever the next part of the story is. Drakken Joe has been hyped up for a CV while and is nearby so he should start doing proper fights soon though

Don't read this, but I gotta ask: is this the "main couple" or something? It's kind of cheesy.I like it.

Nah, there are no pairings so far.

No Homura is for Weis

Now I'm impressed. FT was full of romance. Everyone was paired off.

This girl looks like Kaguya. Which is great. I guess I'll read this.

It can still happen, but everyone in this for the most part has been adventuresexual. Like some other user in the thread said it reminds me of one piece a lot more than fairy tail.

Kurenai may be the villain, but I still have an intense desire to cum inside her

>Who goes there?
Wtf

Shiki has an actual character

Amazing. Mashima is currently reaching Kubo levels with this masterful storytelling.

I want Shiki to beat the crap out of her, but goddam she's hot

So you want her to beat the crap out of Shiki

Shiki is hotter than she is, therefore he'll win and rape her.

What? This is completely wrong

>Homura tried being a guy
>Weisz tried being a girl
>Shiki gave himself a Toriko body
>Basic bitch Rebecca just made herself a catgirl

>homura trying to cover her throbbing erection

Attached: 1307807378744.png (306x177, 39K)

>It was actually some random dude pretending to be Homura.
What did Mashima mean by this?

Attached: Volume 5.png.jpg (246x337, 41K)

Attached: bd2[1].png (680x524, 80K)

No need. I already decided that Hermit was best girl.

>It was actually a random chick pretending to be a random dude pretending to be Homura
How deep does the rabbit hole go?

Attached: 6297C36C-E2FC-4C4E-A884-C2B3C3F16FDB.jpg (1280x720, 159K)

Top tier taste

Attached: 00-04-03-D_RqdLaUwAAwU9m.jpg (852x930, 82K)

I can't believe that Valkyrie is fucking dead

Mashima made a complete joke about the constant shipping at the tail end of the series, where Laxus was paired up with Mirajane, Cana, and Lisanna, and he wasn't interested in any of them.

>Oda fucks around for the better part of a decade and the straw hats still don't have their helmsman
>Mashima adds one in as a one chapter gag
How can you not love this man
He's also a total bro who bought Vitas for all his staff so they could play monster hunter together

Attached: 22-41-14-images.jpg (249x301, 10K)

Depends on how much pussy she's willing to show.

Better written.

Shiki has dumb moments but is never as brain damaged as Nasu.

Attached: 031.png (547x266, 160K)

>Can't keep thoughts to herself
>Rare changes in facial expression
>Awkward in conversations
>Hypersensitive to certain stimuli like hot water

...Maybe, I guess?

At one point it was going to be Justice (Space Policeman Jellal) disguised, but then Mashima realized, "Hey wait, this is space. Space has more people in it than Space Policeman Jellal. He shouldn't be everywhere."

I know, it's crazy the man who imported him from an earlier series AND made three versions of him in that series would ever say that.

>imported him from an earlier series
I forgot to say "imported him TWICE".

He also created a character based on an interviewer

Is he /ourguy/?

Attached: IMG_20190905_001656.jpg (1003x494, 179K)

Yeah, Nino is pretty based

I meant the furry, user

Oh
Well you might as well transition

>barefoot bunny suit Homura on the front cover
Jesus Christ Mashima, my dick is gonna explode.

Werndy ryona finally!

So does she still not have her panties back

how are the sales for this?

>Male MC kicking a female villain's ass
I don't see it happening especially since beating her is clearly Homura's job. That being said, I think Mashima has it in him to pull it off eventually.

I dont remember any of the sales past volume 3 but it was average. Not anything special but not in danger of being axed.

Who's getting stomped, spiderman or Wendy? Since spiderman is probably from that new guild of dragon eaters, I'm gonna go with Wendy, at least until someone helps her.

Attached: back.jpg (954x838, 71K)

>another slightly lewd shiki cover
based mashima

I don't remember the guys getting lewded as much in Fairy Tail even though Natsu didn't even wear a shirt, do i have dementia? Or is Mashima ascending to the next level?

I'm sure it happened a few times, but it was never the same as with shiki since, like you mentioned, he wears a shirt and half the men in FT either didn't at all times or took it off a lot.

>65kb

beat the cum* out of shiki

I hope next chapters ends with Kurenai dragging Shiki's pathetic devastated body to Homura, injuries everywhere and cum dripping from his dick while she mocks him in front of a mindbroken Homura.

>twintails fag
based as fuck

Gray got lewded a lot because of Juvia-Vision.

I hope next chapter ends with Homura arriving to the tower to avenge Valkyrie by herself just to find Shiki riding her mommy doggy-style.

>tfw cucked by your mom

Gray's entire gimmick was stripping without realizing it

that stopped being lewd after doing it so many times, especially knowing why he does it from his early backstory

Maybe Mashima has just gotten better at drawing sexy dudes.

he's still stuck on the idea of six pack abs no matter what, so not quite.

Attached: 0039-001.png.jpg (1115x1600, 250K)

Mashima hasn't changed, you have. Gays lmao!

Attached: 1555144429154.png (214x198, 46K)

They seem to be doing fine. I bet you think they need a lookout too.

>Mashima goes to a dentist
>looks like a chad
>probably is a bisexual deviant who fucks both dudes and dudettes after a long gaming session
>never had any issues with drugs unlike chain-smoking Oda with the shitty cook self-insert
>doesn't need the company he works for to buy him a cosplaying slut wife
>wants his daughter to have huge breasts

Attached: 233443.jpg (196x197, 7K)

>wants his daughter to have huge breasts
Elaborate.

>chain-smoking Oda
Really?

he sleeps 3 or less hours a day and was forced to take monthly breaks in the magazine where there's no OP chapter to make him work less.
you can bet your ass he's still working those insane hours even when there is no need for a chapter to be done at that week's time.