MINAMOTO-KUN MONOGATARI chap 358

YUH BOI SOUP HERE. WANT THE DUMP MY NIGGA.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 미나모토군 이야기 358화.jpg (690x1065, 442K)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 미나모토군 이야기 358화.png (697x1085, 1.09M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 미나모토군 이야기 358화(1).png (708x1098, 1.25M)

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 미나모토군 이야기 358화(2).png (695x2193, 1.75M)

We had a rage thread already.

So you don't want it?

Was the chapter released earlier?

If you already saw it someone please translate. I am still practicing Korean. Why can't all Asians speak one damn language.

no one translates. an user has been wanting to start back up the series translation for awhile offering to cover everything outside of translation

I mean summarize. Will the series continue?

LAST PAGE.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-09-02 미나모토군 이야기 358화.jpg (710x2213, 653K)

wait, so his harem become lesbians?

Don't you mean "LAST RAGE"

bully fucking never ever

>no currently dating anyone
Lame

Maybe magazine change?

That's all?!

Attached: 1555010448216.jpg (769x478, 115K)

It's over user. Accept it.

>tfw we never got to see the consequences of MC fucking his cousin's best friend
Wasted potential.

There is no closure and never will be

Attached: smug.png (1898x1290, 1.42M)

One of the biggest problems with weekly/monthly serialized series is how much the series is at the mercy of things beyond proper storytelling. A popular series gets lower ratings. An author tries to introduce new characters or wacky events only to see it get truncated because it continues to be less popular, the events in the series feel rushed to an end. It happens pretty often. Another is doing so well the author is forced to drag things out which gets to the point people look at it like The Simpsons where people point out which seasons to watch and which to skip.

I can't read gook but the untouched Japanese text on the final page says to look forward to the author's next work. It's over.

Thought that bitch was retiring.

I never saw any evidence for it, just unsourced comments here.

Grabbed that child's head like it's a bowling ball

None of that is a reason for that bitch to not draw the aunt getting fucked.

Even a single panel each would be better than nothing for the remaining targets.

Given they typically get a head's up before the ax, she purposely wanted to fuck everyone out of what they wanted the most. Probably though fan demand might get her back again on day for a sequel series.

>Probably though fan demand might get her back again
Not with years of blueballing with a final fuck you not-sex scene on top.

So up to which girl he got to? I remember he fucked that cute goth girl and he was sucking and the aunts tits.

9/14 I think.
No bully, cousin or aunt fucking.

I HATE IT

Up to where did the translation go to?

I'm so fucking MAD.

Some how, I feel like this is the only acceptable way to end Blue Balls: the manga. So, job well done, I guess.

Attached: wgd19t58r0031.jpg (750x754, 78K)