RUI WILL WIN. Domestic na Kanojo

I know she will win.

The fact that Shuu told Natsuo that Hina still loves him, is the winning flag for Rui.

Rui will be the winner in the last minute. That's why Sasuga is giving Hina this moment of temporary victory.

It is just like those animes where when a secondary character is about to die they give him a dedicated episode out of nowhere.

The same is with Hina, Sasuga is giving her false hopes of victory. Because Rui is going to be the final winner.

Attached: domestic na kanojo 1566839035006.jpg (791x977, 160K)

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/7jJypex
imgur.com/a/iz7LYeC
peoriapublicschools.org/cms/lib/IL01001530/Centricity/Domain/3132/Ch12.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rui a shit
Hina a best

The secondary characters were more fun than that shit trio

Nah, Hina will win. The latest chapter just cemented this even further since Natsuo found out her true feelings for her through someone else, not Hina herself. She only would have fucked herself over if she confessed herself. Everything that Hinafags have said would happen has happened. It's the Ruifags that have been wrong time after time.

>bait thread
I love Rui and I do hope she'll win, but come on now. The way you made this thread is just bait-tier. We can't get the Hinafags to bite this.

I'll eat my keyboard out of joy if Rui wins. My faith in Kei would be restored.

This. I'd be ecstatic to see a Rui victory - both because I personally prefer that and because I think it would be better for the narrative - but this thread is asinine.

I wanna punch Rui in the face.

I will say this again.

Chapter 240.

Natsuo isn't wearing Hina's ring.
Thus he can only be with Rui.

Rui a shit

>wanting Ruishit to win

>GE has the girl who grew as a character win
>Author confirms Rui has grown the most of the characters in Dome
Rui win confirmed

Attached: 0207.jpg (1104x1618, 356K)

Holy shit, the desperation is on another level.
OP might want to start looking for another waifu before he goes crazy when series ends.

Ruitards are pathetic

Since when were so many Ruitards back on Yea Forums.

I bet most rui fans are women

the end is near
the writing is on the wall
the writer is unoriginal as fuck

That shouldn't bring in Ruifags. It's painfully obvious that Hina's going to win, there are simply too many narrative tropes in her favor.

dude, i just read GE. Most of the tropes of the winner are shared with Hina in just the first 20 chapters. even her personality quirks and motives are shared with Hina.

Attached: DONOVAN 3.png (1080x1070, 1.26M)

Well, you shouldn't underestimate the ability of mangaka to fuck everything up at the end.

>there are simply too many narrative tropes in her favor.

Attached: how-to-deal-with-hinafags-and-their-insanity.png (628x1002, 561K)

if she did do that just to "subvert expectations" do you realize how little re read value the story will have?
she could eaisly of set thing up for Rui to win and given her just as many tropes and such, but you just dont hand out Japanese cliches like that without purpose or intent, not even for misdirection.

if Ruifags best bet is Sasuga going against her own stories direction (asspull) then that should show you how desperate they really are.

Don't speedread, user. It's not good for your health

>if Ruifags best bet is Sasuga going against her own stories direction (asspull)
That's besides the point. I don't give a shit about that. All I'm saying is that mangaka ruin their stories more often than not, so even if everything points to one direction, you never truly know what's going to happen.

Shuu telling Natsuo the truth dosnt do anything except reveal the truth. Even Rui knows its the truth and will tell Natsuo about it eventually. Its niether winner or loser flag for anyone since Natsuo knowing the truth about the past does not mean he knows if Hina currently loves him after months after the lies, stabbing and breakup with Rui.

>That's why Sasuga is giving Hina this moment of temporary victory
what moment? what temporary victory? Natsuo and Hina arnt even together and the current chapter just pushes the narrative and tropes of Hina and Natsuo being together again.
even with Rui, Natsuo showed signs of still being attracted to Hina and had to vehemently fight against it at times. the whole story has been directing/troping them back together since Hina returned to Tokyo.

And Ruis is no secondary character. what about all the "Muh 100 chapter relationship" you guys like to go on about?

the only one who is given false hopes of victory is Rui. You guys took a simple phone call to justify Natsuo still loving her.

Of course I am. Rui's last step real as a character in a journey before we left her was the revelation of her vices and insecurities that may have been bogging Natsu down, and she thus decided to guillotine the poor man in the most brutal way possible. Lately she's acknowledged that as a possible mistake and has taciturnly relayed to Chefboi that he's coworkerzoned, but there has been no climatic, dramatic or significant steps to her character at all after the breakup. Meanwhile, Hina has had a buttfuck of chapters about her suffering and how she's going to hold on to Natsu's dreams for him along with the whole debacle of her repressed feelings evolving.

Rui's been out of focus and spotlight since forever. It makes ZERO narrative sense to give her the win so soon after a return from a period in which her character was basically inert and effectively out of the story. Unless there's an entire Ruiarc coming our way, her chances of winning are about as high as I am right now. Which is not at all.

unfortunately for Ruifags, all you got is bait and shitposting since you cant even use the story.

>the fire works festival - trope
> Natsuo telling Hina "out of everyone i want you to be the most..." - trope
> Natsuo and Hina share an umbrealla - trope
> Natsuo giving Hina a lap pillow - trope
> Hina and Natsuo blush at a mention of a student/teacher novel
> Natsuo is /pained at the mention of Hina having an arranged marriage.
> protecting Hina from the stabbing
> approval from parents because of 'fate'
> wishing at the shrine 'if its not too much to ask, after i'd also like natsuo and i to..." - trope
> "you can tell me anything i don't know what i can do but i'll do all i can" - trope
> "i'll always be by your side Hina" - trope
> "your the only one, my precious... brother" - trope
> "you two really are family, you and your sister", and other comments suggesting they're meants for each other - trope
> "ive decided to dedicate the rest of my life to Natsuo" - trope
> "Hina you will never be happy if you arn't honest with yourself" - trope
> "follow your heart Hina" - trope
> "i've never regretted meeting Hina, not once" - trope
> Natsuo touches his scare thinking of Hina
> Hina cheers Natsuo up after the fallout of his novel
> Natsuo is forced to think of the biggest turnoffs in order to not be turned on/attracted to Hina
> "are you talking about your sister? or your lover?" - trope
> "he was being really chummy with his sister" - trope
all that DURING the relationship with Rui.

> Hina is willing to run into danger to save Natsuo - trope
> Natsuos allows Hina to hold onto his dreams for him
> Hina prays for Natsuos hapiness
> Hina continues to lie about her feelings for Natsuo to herself and others - trope
> Hina tying a necktie on Natsuo - trope
> Hina is the official Summer festival and fireworks girl - 2 tropes
> Hina and Natsuo take care of a missing child - trope
> Natsuo, Hina and kid are seen as a family - trope

Sasuga Kei is writing the HinaxNatsuo endgame just on tropes alone.

boom bitch

>>GE has the girl who grew as a character win
What? Can you explain to me what you see as Yuki's character growth. She's literally the same character at the beginning and end of GE.
Rui has the most development because Sasuga overwrote her character for like 50 chapters like chap70-chap120. That's why she immediately wrote their relationship into a "Just once a month thing" and eventually entirely out of the story with the New York trip. Rui was never intended to be a major figure she was just a childhood friend.
>reminder that picrelated is Rui's fate and there is nothing you can do about it ruifag.

Attached: GE.png (583x847, 519K)

not only did i re read it, i also took the images showing the directing mirroring of Hina and Kurokawas tropes and quirks.

Mc tries to kiss heroine as she sleeps
MC and heroine crammed together on a train
MC and heroine under the umbrella
Kurokawas smile on the roof top mirrors Hina
Kurokawa supports MCs love with someone else even though it hurts her
Kurokawa sucks at cooking
Kurokawa smile on the roof mirrors Hina.

and the simularities literally just grow from there.

Literal reddit humor. Back to your discord nigger.

well that can be true.
but the thing is, even if it seems like that, they always leave at least SOMETHING to justify it.

and after reading GE, its not Sasugas style to just go off the rails like that. but yea "anything can happen"

>Can you explain to me what you see as Yuki's character growth
The entire story? Like start to finish? Even the one-shot will break it down if your IQ is just too low to grasp what character growth is. Yuki is nothing like her first chapter self who has given up on love, traumatized by her previous relationship's end, and distrustful of all men.

the thing is, when people keep saying that Rui will win because she has more "development", it shows how little they realize that Rui is a teenager adolescent going through puberty and different emotions. of course she was going to have the most development because shes already at the age where development takes place.
how she develops as a person is different from how she develops as a suitable partner for Natsuo. She's gotten out of her shell because of him, but all her attempts to make the relationship stronger only ruined it.

Hina is already an adult. there is little else she can do to develop besides being honest to herself.

If tropes ever work, then Ayumi or Elsie would have won the Keimabowl.
Sadly even tropes have no hold when Word of God is known for chaotic decisions.

Seiji and Yuki and Natsuo and Hina have literally identical narrative arcs.
>MC gets involved with first girl (crush with seiji and natsuo fucks Rui.)
>First girl doesn't work out so they pursue main girl.
>First confession results in the MC's rejection
>Second confession results in a relationship
>Have a brief relationship but are ultimately torn apart despite still being in love with each other
>Almost get back together but ultimately MC starts a relationship with the first girl
>MC's relationship with the first girl is plagued with first girl's jealousy/distrust of genuine feelings
>Main girl is forced to watch/suffer in silence despite still being in love with the MC because she doesn't want to jeopardize her relationship with either the MC or the first girl.

>ZERO narrative sense to give her the win so soon after a return from a period in which her character was basically inert and effectively out of the story
this

unfortunately we are getting a Rui arc of her being harassed by that Ben guy who thinks she'll give good head.
I remember when Rui fags hated on Kajita for assaulting Ben for those racist insults, and they all accused him of being Scum and a psyco. Bet they wish he was still there when Ben starts making Rui suffer.

why are you guys still debating about this shit

anyway, the only character with a "backup" is Rui so i'm tempted to say she will probably lose. also Hina's arc is about her being in denial so it would kinda make sense.

in any case we don't know shit about what's happening in sasuga's head so everything would be mere speculation

>Yuki is nothing like her first chapter self who has given up on love, traumatized by her previous relationship's end, and distrustful of all men.
Half the shit you listed isn't even true. She has male friends at the begging of GE and is even the one who reaches out to Seiji. Even still relationship growth isn't character growth. Tell me one thing that changes about Yuki as a character independent of her romantic relationships, protip you cant. I can list you 10 for each character in DG.

>Hina is already an adult. there is little else she can do to develop besides being honest to herself.
*Starts series in a relationship with a married man
*A teacher with a focus on English, but still a rookie teacher
*Fell in love with a teacher who was nice to her in HS when bitches were bitches
*Denied that relationship which continued the burn until college when they met again
*Breaks up to stop upsetting her new family
*Has a relationship a student unlike her own teacher
*Who is also her step-brother now
*Resigns to protect him, moves to another school far away, gets homesick on her own for the first time, moves back
*All while still yearning for that student/step-brother again which never goes away
All signs of immaturity to which we add her drinking problem

She does grow some. You'd have to given the length of the series

*Moves home and cuts down on her drinking
*Gets a new job, albeit one with limited growth potential so far
*Tries dating again, not her fault her was shit
*Tries to support her siblings. First the Natsuo/Rui relationship when she finds out. Second the Natsuo over various things - Natsuo's injury, negative book press, giving up on his dream of writing for now, and finally moving in to help him personally after his dark path leg to a drug gang kidnapping

Some growth, but not real growth.

even with the winner of the Keimabowl, there were tropes. but tropes are either used as Hints to the direction the story is going or just romantic teasing between characters.

Take Nisekoi. MC shared tropes and events with all of them but in the end ended with Chitoge, who had the more constant tropes but also development with MC thats hinted at throughout the entire story by secondary characters. in this case the tropes are more of a tease but Chitoge and Onodera got the bigger ones among the heroines, but it was Chitoge who was more hinted at between the tropes as well.

then you have multiple choice like Infinite stratos, where everyone gets the tropes but its the one who is more connected to the MC in general that is supposed to win. that could be the sister or Houki(?) but we all know Houki is supposed to win because the narrative makes it so(though no one likes her)

Then you get harem series like DxD where the tropes dont mean jack since everyone wins.

with DnK, the tropes are in Hinas favor as well as the inbetween narrative. the issue is that Rui has so little or shares what she does with Hina that hers are basically irrelevant, especially as both narrative and tropes move with Hinas favor. and Hina has so much, spread throughout the story, that there is literally no point to them if she dosnt win. you could just skip half the story to get to the ending. Sasuga isnt just throwing the tropes to Hina, she uses them sparingly and with purpose.

>Some growth, but not real growth.
pretty much.
but what else can she do to "develop"? not love Natsuo? she's already tried but things just keep pushing her back towards him. she already admitted to trying to move one at least twice and now she cant even lie to herself anymore

she's at least taken responsibility for her actions. and the relationship with Shuu was mostly Shuus fault since an extra chapter revealed he told her the truth after a few week of dating.

As an adult, there isn't much to develop on. you get a job, you enjoy social life, you find love, you pay bills and try to find happiness. thats it.

>As an adult, there isn't much to develop on. you get a job, you enjoy social life, you find love, you pay bills and try to find happiness. thats it.
I'm sure the Punisher would have something to say about that

i dont see how getting revenge by blowing shit up is relevant to Hina.
Overcoming problems may be part of adult development but Hinas only real problem is that the Man she loves was with someone else, and her sister causes Hina to lie to herself about her feelings. and Hina still supported them as best as she could and tried to move on.

>As an adult, there isn't much to develop on. you get a job, you enjoy social life, you find love, you pay bills and try to find happiness. thats it.
Not truer words than this.

He also shoots people.

You're confusing what people do as an adult for how they grow as a person

We never stop developing mentally, you fucking retard.

I have doubts and am not expecting Rui end, not since Rui and Natsuo broke up. Although Rui turning down Chef and still having feelings for Nstsuo did relieve some worries that I had. Anyways, I would welcome Rui end if the author decided on her.

Attached: 1548456332302.jpg (772x1091, 132K)

Nisekoi has a 1-shot that already hinted on a Chitoge ending tho. That's not trope-affected. Another good example of stories ignoring tropes are Oreimo, for example. You just don't trust tropes blindly, especially when the author can make a complete 180°

Yeah you do. At some point in life you reach a bottleneck till you move on to the next phase of life, braindead retard.

Yeah, that's why psychologists have jobs.

Rui winning would be awful

Hina winning would be dog shit.

Rui a shit

The thing is, during their breakup, Rui had said "Thank you for loving me". That was the nail in the coffin. Sorry ruitards but Sasuga wasn't even being subtle.

You should start reading the manga instead of running on headcanon nonsense.

Sasuga isn't giving Hina an episode or two. Ever since the family field trip where Hina and Natsuo were searching for the rings, Hina was getting more focus while Rui was slowly getting less and less relevant.

Care to share the images.

>Shuu telling Natsuo the truth
The fact that it's Shuu of all people telling Natsuo about Hina should be ringing alarms left and right inside ruifags heads. And this is only the latest in a stupidly long list of blatant winner hints on hina's end.

>Even Rui knows its the truth and will tell Natsuo about it eventually.
Expecting honesty from a snek, lmao.

I don’t care which slut ends up winning the MCbowl. I’m only in it for Kei’s wild ride.

Rui/Miku = Autistic Losers = Will Fuck Strangers = Popular With Autistic Rejects
They have so much in common. Haha.

Attached: FateOfLosers.gif (500x302, 628K)

Rui winning is all but guaranteed at this point.
Autistic Hinashitters just love to pretend having the high ground by saying delusional shit like "lol read the manga"

If any of them actually read the manga they wouldn’t feel the need to shit up these threads and just quietly accept Rui's inevitable victory because the author literally spells it out for us.

Now this is actual cope.

Reminder that Chef was introduced for the sole purpose of being Rui's fallback. Whereas Hina doesn't need one some she is winning.

>Rui will be the winner in the last minute.
Not happening. Sasuga said she will spend a few chapters post win to give the story a good conclusion. None of that last minute bullshit that you ruitards love to spout.

The Ruifag guy you quoted literally says that the Ruifags OP is crazy and it goes through your head.
Sorry but Rui is totally the underdog here. Like people said anything can happen but saying Rui is the guaranteed victor when she’s at total disadvantage is just crazy.

>I bet Natsuo and Hina are going to have a sex night together before she leaves and after Shuu revelation(She will get pregnant!!!!).
The next day, Hina will go in America without telling him anything.But this time Natsuo will pick her up .He will not make the same mistake twice.
Natsuo will have good discussion with Rui( more drama, misunderstanding, hesitation) and He will choose Hina.
~~ BOOKS

Hina realized her feelings so she don't want to hurt anyone that why she run away.. And she shut up her feelings

>Rui winning is all but guaranteed at this point

Are you even reading the manga?

He is obviously baiting.

As expected by Ruitards, no actual arguments to support his case. Just blatant shitposting.

>it would be better for the narrative

The only narrative that would profit from it is your headcanon, not the established story. You just want sasuga kei to derail her story to fit your preferences.

Exactly. Natsuo and Hina have been separated for so long and have gone through so much pain and suffering. Compared to that Rui's breakup was just hurriedly done and Natsuo moved on without really putting up much of a fight. The emotional pay off is way higher with a Hina win.

>we don't know shit about what's happening in sasuga's head so everything would be mere speculation
Everyone knows where the story is going, Sasuga Kei is shitting up build up all the time, what's hard to predict is how she's getting there, like when she suddenly decided to throw that drug/kidnapping incident.

Is that seriously the best counter argument you could come up with?

Based. This kills the Ruitards.

No it doesn't, they just ignore it, replenish their batteries with a bit of circlejerking over there, and then come back to spam RUI WILL WIN with nothing solid to back up their claims.

Discord coping tactics never fail to amaze me.

Why is this awful garbage still not done 4 years later

It's fun as long as you understand that's it's a piece of fiction not to be taken too seriously.

anything can be fun if you just ignore the bad aspects of it, I'm not falling for that slippery slope of being able to enjoy any garbage and waste all my time with that.

You don't need to bother with the threads then.

>Last week ruitards were claiming Rui will win because Shuu is back in the game and will serve as Hina's backup
>gets completely BTFO
>B-but S-saguga is only giving false hope to Hinafags

I bet you retards are so beyond help that when Hina inevitably wins and the manga ends, you'll say that Sasuga will write a sequel where Rui will take Natsuo back.

Not them' but the threads are part of the fun' especially when people take the series too seriously, like most Hinafags. They were so butthurt about Ruifags dominating in Reddit that they moved here to be just as spiteful.

You need to go back to your shithole

Or they’ll say that Sasuga is a hack, or they’ll say “meh, this series is shit anyways” and disappear.

>Last week ruitards were claiming Rui will win because Shuu is back in the game and will serve as Hina's backup

The mere idea that Shuu could be Hina's back up is so pants on head retarded that you'd need to be pretty soft in the head to entertain that possibility.

I shit you not, discord subhumans were celebrating when Shuu had appeared last week.

That's ironic since the Ruifags are actually banking on Sasuga doing a last minute ass pull.

Rui a shit

agreed

That place is actual cancer. I dont often hate a collective group of people but these people stir up a hatred in me that I never knew.

>Rui-->child
>Hina and Natsuo - - - >her parent
He have father/bug brother relationship wc ith Rui.
He have boyfriend/husband relationship with Hina

>Going from an autistic retard to a selfish bitch
>Growth

>That pic related

Attached: 1549325260453.gif (404x347, 1003K)

>Aware that Ruifags dominating on reddit
>Still said Hinafags are the the one that take this series too seriously and butthurt

Sure falseflag cannot be more obvious.

Where the fuck are the gooks?

fpbp

And the raw?

>That place is actual cancer
quads confirm

Tapped out after 80 chapters of this shit after that bowlcut guy overhears Rui and MC talking about Hina after she moved away how do you guys stomach this shit ?

Attached: 1565863580146.jpg (225x225, 12K)

Rui a shit. A SHIT.

Rui's head looks like a penis.

>243 out in YouTube video

Attached: d0672acad1c8a7862cb36c2d6809c93d71cf50f5.jpg (980x477, 273K)

Dumbest shit I've seen all week.

>entire manga has been setting up for emotional payoffs like this.
>ruifags still think rui has a chance.

Attached: 1Mtkgz2.png (1080x1545, 1.4M)

raws out
imgur.com/a/7jJypex

>natsuo thinking of rui when hina is the topic of conversation
uh oh..

He's thinking about how she lied to him the entire time you mentally deficient ruifag.

Read, the followin pages son.

oh nononono....
yes but doesn't change the fact of what ive said.

Attached: TPGcmK0.png (679x468, 259K)

Hinafags btfo again

>He thinks of Rui for 1 tiny panel vs 10+ hina panels
>H-hinafags B-BTFO

>It's about Rui lie
Why Hina don't tell to Natsuo that she go in America. Her mother have right!!

>yes but doesn't change the fact of what ive said.
Literal ruifag admitting to speed-reading the manga.
levels of cope are unfathomable.

please free hong kong ninochink.

D-D-Don't worry, guys. I'm sure Natsuo feeling extremely troubled in the train and all other pages of stories are worthless compared to just one panel of Rui.
Rui wins! H-Ha ha ha...

You give ruitards an inch they take a mile. They are blind to everything else that doesn't support their ship.

>hinashitters desperately replying to my posts
Rui. Bad.

it's not about the numbers of panels boyos, it's about the fact that despite the importance of knowing that Hina has lied all the time, he still thinks of Rui in the midst of that. can't get a truer love than that.

you're speed reading my post lmao.

Sad that Kei not give more chapters with Natsuo and Hina.
She always gives drama shit to separate them

>Oh nice a DomeKano thread
>RUI WILL WIN
>NO HINA
>YOUR WAIFU A SHIT
I honestly would be ok with one or the other

What can you expect from an old hag fucker? Hinashitters kill yourselves.

>that despite the importance of knowing that Hina has lied all the time, he still thinks of Rui in the midst of that
That fucking lie is the big reason that Rui become his girlfriend

He is thinking of how he was the only person being happy. Literally read the panels for context lmao.

Speaking of which, didn't Sasuga once said that one of this story's theme is about "lie" or something like that?

Sasuga has said that she will give few happily ever chapters as well. So we have that to look forward to.

and also the reason he grew feelings for Rui? yes indeed.
is that the japanese translation? the context doesn't support your narrative.

So the true Rui endgame is this chad chef kun

Attached: Td59NiX_d.jpg (640x917, 84K)

So now the Ruifags, who cant read nip btw, are just looking at the panels like children with no context, because you know they cant read nip, and are saying hes thinking of Rui? Well obviously he would because she fucking lied to him you dumb fucks. Holy shit.

Learn to read retard. Shuu is telling Natsuo that Hina hadn't fallen in love with anyone else all this time. Which made Natsuo think of Rui because he started dating her. It's literally Natsuo feeling guilty that he went ahead with his life while Hina had stayed true to herself.

Apparently Rui lying is also giving her an advantage now as you can see from above.

Difference is Hina lied for Natsuo's sake while Rui lied for Rui's sake.

Rui has Rui's beliefs after all.

Sadly this.

Now this puts a smile on my face.

Hina leaving just as Natsuo learns about her feelings. It's like Sasuga can't get any more obvious than this.

>denial
>anger
Ruifags going through stages of grief.

Anyone who's read GE knows the exact pattern this story is following.

Attached: Good Ending v14 c130 - 054-055.png (1793x1300, 859K)

Give the lad some time. He just got an information overload. He needs some time think and process his feelings. Yeah sure he was thinking of Rui for a brief moment, but given that they have dated for so long, it is not strange. Later in the train when he got some space to reflect by himself, he didn't even think of Rui.

I hope everyone dies in the end.

Natsuo wasnt even thinking of her because he still loves her. It's like this user says

I'm not sure if he was feeling guilty. He was just saying that even though Shuu just told him all that, he had liked someone after the breakup. He didn't seem very confident which led to Shuu asking him if he still had a girlfriend. Natsuo denied to which Shuu asked him to consider Hina's feelings when making the decision. Later in the train he remembers their "Goodbye" on the island and thinks "There's no way that's true".

Rui a shit

>reminder that Natsuo still don't know about the second part of Hina sacrifice

English translations when?

That's why people can keep laughing at ruifag for not reading the manga.

>Hina leaving just as Natsuo finding about the truth
>Sasuga taking a break next week
I hope this means that the next chapter will be epic.

>The two girls most important in his life are in America
Natsuo will realize his feelings with this separation?? Rui or Hina who will miss him the most

>"mom.. I.."
I bet Hina tells to her mother that she will never comeback

Natsuo will find Hina ring because she forget it in his appartement

I find it hard to believe she'd forget something so important to her. No, he isnt finding the rings for a while unfortunately.

Most likely wont happen but there is a chance that she accidentally left the rings. She did take them out of her bag last chapter and I dont think she is an obsessive bitch like Rui or Gollum who would keep thinking about it.

>Goodbye" on the island and thinks "There's no way that's true".
I think he don't know about Hina American Trip?!
I bet he will have the fear of his life when he learns that she is gone again.. He old trauma Flashback will comeback..

>Natsuo is withdrawing the "Goodbye" he had told Hina after the break up.
Doesn't that essentially mean he wants to undo the break up?

Truck kun has to come for Hina.

Can some moon reader explain why Hina is traveling for America all of a sudden?

You wish. Also, Cope.

That's literally the only way Rui can hope to win.

That actually makes sense. I mean in chapter 73 it was mentioned that it was a touchy subject. Maybe it was because Hina had died and Natsuo picked Rui on the rebound again. Making it too times. It's kinda embarrassing desu.

So this is the level of discord delusion. I didn't believe it till I saw it for myself.

Attached: chrome_354GOABtvM.png (2601x276, 102K)

That's pretty much what its like in there. That makes my brain hurt.

Translated chapter

imgur.com/a/iz7LYeC

Late Threadly reminder for neither side to cry victory before the end.

Natsuo probably gonna ask to talk to hina and the moms gonna say she’s in new york. Yada yada

>Hina didn't let her feelings go
But she let Natsuo go
That call loveeeee

Unfortunately I think Kei can do this shit but during her childbirth

Looks like its going to go down to the wire. Why did Hina even go to the States?

Rui is going to need saving from Ben, so probably Hina will do it this time

degenerate slut can't be the best.

Attached: 1---hjOfuEA.png (1080x1616, 1.04M)

Attached: 2---pemCeD0.png (2160x1618, 1.96M)

Attached: 4---vhJVxpw.png (2160x1608, 2.09M)

Attached: 6---8bq4HkK.png (2160x1613, 1.76M)

Attached: 8---ppitYix.png (2160x1613, 2.23M)

Attached: 10---aXKG9sN.png (2160x1610, 1.96M)

Attached: 12---VvvSgqv.png (2160x1621, 1.75M)

Attached: 14---D07eMbV.png (2160x1617, 1.59M)

Attached: 16---9xlGTjj.png (2160x1612, 2.08M)

Attached: 18---gLjPnyd.png (1080x1614, 1.26M)

>Big slut dating a married man
>Little slut losing her virginity on a whim
>Emo slut fucking random guys
I haven't read beyond that but isn't literally every single heroine a slut in this one? How the fuck can you root for any of those? Didn't the author NTR one of his MCs in a previous manga? Why is this a thread?

Attached: 1434051534883.gif (500x500, 136K)

This manga isn't for purityfags. Go away.

It's a manga about 3D women.

>Purityfags
It's not about the fact that they're not virgins, but about whom they've been fucking with and how easily or with how many. Not a single of these girls is normal when it comes to sex, they're a walking pile of redflags.

In Hina's defense she didn't know Shuu was married when they started dating and she went into depression when she found out.

Lmao, Ruijeets are beyond delusional at this point. What the fuck are they even reading?

The fuck is this retardation?

Discord Ruisubhumans are angry as fuck that Shuu told Natsuo about Hina's feelings. They are in full cope now.

>rui
>hina
who cares, natsuo lost the moment he let momo go

So she doesn't tell the reason. I'm thinking she is going to apologize to Rui.

Rui should win because she's cuter and younger.

Rui a shit

They'll find a way to rewrite the narrative, like always.

Rui a shit

True, and dare I say, based?

>we though that kajita was rui's rebound
>it was ben all along

They'll find a way to convince themselves that Rui is going to win again anyway. Fuck just look at it's full autism at this point.

So Hina told her mom she loves Natsuo here right? Can't think of anything else that would make sense.

I don't know, considering that she declined her mother's invite to an onsen with a ""that's good and all, but"", I think that's when she told her she needed to go to the US(probably to talk with Rui to make her patch things up with Natsuo, since I don't see her confronting Rui in a war-like type of rivalry for him like some ruifags suggested, even more after she said to herself that she needed to move out after reaffirming her feelings for him, meaning she still doesn't intend to pursue it), like going somewhere else instead.
Though that doesn't necessarily mean that she couldn't have told her anyway.

>Natsuo crying while remembering Hina
>Natsuo rescinds his goodbye to Hina
This is getting exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter. I really hope Sasuga doesn't trash all these late game emotional scenes and asspulls a Rui end.

unfortunetly, i think the next 3 to 10 chapters will focus more on Rui and Hina. i doubt we'll be seeing Nasuos decision for a while.

I wanna punch Rui in the face.

I wonder what Shuu meant by "do the right thing".

Its easy enough to say the right thing is for Natsuo to take responsibility and love Hina again, but love isnt like that. Sure, there a consistant signs in the manga that Natsuo has always been attracted and drawn to Hina, and has to fight those emotions at times, but telling Natsuo what he has to love someone is not exactly "genuine love". although on some level, Natsuo has always been there for Hina more than Rui.
To me, "do the right thing" can come off as "reject her and make her move on" since she's "suffered enough". but then Shuu wouldn't need to know that Natsuo is dating someone, or say crap like "she needs you" so a gesture to make him reject her makes no sense. so it does look like a "love her again" sort thing.

As for Natsuo crying. i don't get what he means by "there's no way". either he's in massive denial after being dropped with the truth bomb, or he realizes he cant "do the right thing" after all they've been through?
personally, i think the narration of the chapter enforces the "denial" or "guilt" for Natsuo not realizing just how much Hina loved him before she lied, and he's guilty of not realizing it, and in denial because of how much he must of hurt her?

At least the mom is still cool with Hina and Natsuo being together. though i dont get why she thinks Moving in with Natsuo was "a bit much" after he literally got kidnapped and held at gunpoint.

definitely did not see Hina going to America. the thought was always there that the family would go to new York, but i expected at least a little foreshadow to it intead of an instant decision.
The only thing i dont like about it, is that it'll focuse on Rui and Hina over Hina and Natsuo. I can already tell Rui is going to go bitch-faced against Hina if she tells Rui she loves Natsuo again. And even more so if Rui takes Hinas phone and sees he picture of the Seiryu kid with them, accusing her of taking advantages.

RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WINRUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WINRUI WILL WINvRUI WILL WINv
RUI WILL WIN
vv

Attached: 936.jpg (625x626, 31K)

>192769390
lmao it's that clown again

RUI IS GOING TO WIN BECAUSE SHE IS BEST GIRL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1!1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

HINA = SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: domestic kanojo gd3l8f57owb31.jpg (1600x2432, 421K)

Go back

>192770774
Cope

HINA FAGS ON SUCIDE WATCH..

ALL NATSUO THOUGHT WAS ABOUT HINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

>Just when you think that Shuu is going to clear his mess, he creates another.Who gives you the goddamn authority to talk for Hina?Just say that you lied back then, it's enough.What is the point of extra talk?
>Natsuo confirmed he still has feelings for Rui.Not that it wasn't clear with birthday chapter.
>Tsukiko roasted Hina like comedy central guest lmao.She was on point about everything tho.
>We will see what is Hina up to next chapter.
Some ruifag on MAL.

>Natsuo confirmed he still has feelings for Rui.Not that it wasn't clear with birthday chapter.
How did they speedread and misinterpret something so fucking simple?

>retards not realising it will be a poligamy ending
y'all niggas stupid

Why is it that when people like a character in manga like these, they always want them to end up with the MC no matter what? Natsuo wasn't a good boyfriend. You leave him alone for ten seconds, someone hits on him and he does nothing to stop it. Most people rooting for chef are probably hinafags, but unironically he's just better.

Attached: 1540065221191.jpg (800x746, 63K)

>ALL NATSUO THOUGHT WAS ABOUT HINA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Based

Ruitard BTFOs himself

Speak for yourself. I’m a purityfag and get a kick out of reading this manga. Though that’s probably because of Kei’s humorous asspulls and melodrama than me having any emotional investment in who wins the MCbowl.

Rui a shit

I wanna punch Rui in the face

Don't take the translation too literally. He just asked him to consider Hina's feelings while making good decision. The word "right" was never used.

>there is no way
the original was 「そりゃないよ...」which translates to something like "that's not fair..."

Also regarding your other point about "there's no way" he is basically talking about his "goodbye". Having read the raws what he says is "そりゃないよ" which literally means "that's not it". He is likely regretting having said her goodbye without knowing her true feelings

cope

This is the one thing I did not want to happen - for guilt to become a factor in their relationship. She has done all she had to in order for that not to occur unlike her selfish, manipulative sister who used it to control Natsuo.

I'm also wondering - why did Shuu choose to do this now? Is it just that he felt bad and that's it? I just wonder if he's really going to go away.
Lastly, why does Rui have this problem coming up with Chef Prejudiced? Is Sasuga trying to build sympathy for her?

Hina a best

I hate the fact that Shuu is pressuring him bros, seems like a loser flag to me. Why can't he just be honest about his shitty lie and leave Natsuo to figure out his own feelings. Fuck.

i figured it was something like a translation error. saying "make the right decision" just seemed off and like he was pushing too much.

>This is the one thing I did not want to happen - for guilt to become a factor in their relationship
me too, but at the same time, its not like Hina would accept being with Natsuo if he wanted her out of guilt. She fell in love because his own love was genuine, and unlike Rui, Shes not likely to string him along over the 'possibility' of a perfect happiness.
So just like her character, she wont put Natsuo in a position that hurts him, makes him unhappy or forces him to do something out of guilt.
Fortunately, Natsuo has already made statements such as "of all people i want you to be the most (happy)" and "I'll always be by your side" when he still believed in her lie, so even without love, he still wants to be there for Hina. Knowing the truth could amplify those feelings.

>why did Shuu choose to do this now? Is it just that he felt bad and that's it?
most likely. He did tell Hina "you'll never be happy if you keep lying to yourself" so i think telling Natsuo the truth was to clear his conscience and to make Natsuo know the truth.
for all we know, the lie has been eating at him in the same way it was eating at Rui.

>why does Rui have this problem coming up with Chef Prejudiced?
i think that was always going to happen. When Kajita left, i wondered what the douche was going to get up to now that Rui has no one to protect her.
If i had to say, i think Hina will tell Rui her feelings and Rui will accuse Hina of betraying her, Or Rui will see the photo of Hina, Natsuo and the kid and accuse Hina of the same thing. Then Ben adds onto the drama by consistantly insulting Rui or trying to take advantage, only for Hina to save her. I wouldn't be surprised if Hina has been taking self defense lessons from Marie after Natsuos was kidnapped.
Either way, this should prevent their feelings for Natsuo from coming between them. Though i think Rui is the only one with that problem.

i feel the same way. Telling Natsuo was one thing, but saying that Hina still loves him after not talking to her for months seems off.

By no means is it a loser flag. Natsuo was always going to be troubled/guilted by the revelation.

to me its sort of simular to Nisekoi with everyone telling the MC to consider his feelings for Chitoge.

Attached: Shuu.jpg (678x354, 130K)

nip ruifags complain about Natsuo has amnesia and act like drunk confession never happen

and I remember some rui professor say that Natsuo believe hina’s drunk confession but still choose rui.....

Natsuo told Rui "I dont know if Hina was serious". Not the same as saying "i don't believe her" but its on the same level. Hina was drunk after all. And Natsuo still believed in Shuus lie so Natsuo had enough reason not to believe Hina.

Even Momo telling Natsuo about why Rui was upset didn't reveal that Hina confessed the truth. Only that Rui was scared that it was the truth and that Natsuo would go back to Hina. But Momo never told Natsuo that Rui knew it was the truth, and so Natsuo simply thought that Hina was drunk, and this chapter proves that he wasnt convinced.

I think i know that Ruifag. He also thinks that Hina never truly loved Natsuo because she dated Natsuo despite the danger it put Natsuo in. His logic, "you dont date someone and put them in danger if you truly love them". anyone who thinks that is beyond bias.

And........ Hina just loss

First to make a move is first to lose. Hina’s final dagger to heart plan set in motion

Rui a best. A BEST!
Hina a shit. A SHIT!

Fuck off, chef
Rui is shit

We know, Natsuo.

We have to make a party for the day in which RUI LOSES.
I'll lend my house

>Hinafags incriminate with leddit and discord, yet they are the ones that stalk people there and bring cancer to here as though they are frequent users there with personal grudges
That's pretty revolting and deceptive.

Rui a trash

Rui a shit

Declaration of war. Hina's finally got the resolve.

Chef stop replying to stop yourself.

とうとうこれを着るときが来たようですね…!

Attached: Sasuga.png (579x627, 578K)

>Hinafags are scum and liars
Pottery.

Fuck off back to discord, chink.

Hina sees Rui to see if she's still in love with Natsuo

Rui lies seeing her sister's confession of wanting to date Natsuo again, so she says it's over for her.

Natsuo and Hina date for a bit. Rui returns to Japan. Rui stays supportive. Considers Chef for a bit while working with him.

As things stir up with Chef, Rui starts to reveal how much she really wanted Natsuo.

Chef reveals these feelings to Natsuo because he cares for Rui. Natsuo confronts Rui who denies them at first push.

The father seeing Rui unhappy offers her a shot at a new restaurant farther away. This pushes Rui to confess her true feelings to Natsuo which activates the end game.

Natsuo's Master passes away leaving him the book to finish and the house. Explains to him the regret he felt losing the ones he loved in a letter to Natsuo.

holy shit this is a huge cope
Please please user, have sex, you need it for once
Have fucking sex

>Natsuo and Hina date for a bit.
We are already in the end game. Next couple will be final.

Man, this thread is toxic and ass built upon a mountain of blatant bait and screeched shitposts. But I suppose that's par for the course for DomeKano fanbase.

Attached: 1219799452629.jpg (1280x720, 77K)

Unlike you, I don't even know the link to that shit. Take your own advice, obsessed discord scum.

Ruitards are a mistake

Fuck off. Besides the fact that Domestic Girlfriend has a lot of unnecessary melodrama, it's actually not that bad.
Hell, I actually like that I feel like I'm growing up with the characters sometimes. It's better than 98% of romance stories which are just "lol will we or not fall in love xd". If the premise itself wasn't so hentai-esque it wouldn't have gotten that bad of a reputation

Hinafags are the worst offenders. Rui, the superior girl, merely existing trigger them to an insane, madder than hell point. True story.

Yeah sure you don't.

shut up, chef

Nice projection. Cope.

Gentlemen, we are observing cope levels that are outside physically impossible.

But it is you, a Ruifag (or falseflagger) who immediately jumps to doing this. Speaking as a ruifag, you're fucking obnoxious - but that's not exclusive to you.

Nearly everyone in this thread is an obnoxious asshole. This place is fucking cancer. All of you. Everyone - Hinafags and Ruifags alike - need to calm the fuck down.

Now this is actual cope. Do as he says and unironically have sex.

Momo kind of did the same thing for rui but omitted the bad part of her friend story and that’s the real loser flag

Doing what? My opinion of Rui there warrants getting mad and reason to spew vein-popping antagonism? I only call it as I see it and Hinafags are objectively worse. Of course they will deny it, but just look at the thread. Sure, some Ruifags are baiting and hate back, but the vast majority of associated shitposts, obnoxious repost a la beating a dead horse, and trigger-happy warmongering attitude came from Hinafags.

>starts bait thread
>gets appropriate response
>complains
Yeah go back to the circlejerking shithole.

The real loser flatg for Rui was that Natsuo confessed when he thought he was about to lose his rebound to Alex.

Reminder Hinafags are the type that pestered Kei on twitter and whined about Hina's unfair treatment. Imagine if Hina lost because Kei became fed up with annoying Hinafags. That'd be priceless gold.

>192782099
twitterruitard is back everyone.

Rui is not going to just let Hina take Natsuo. she's not the selfless one, she's the selfish one.
And her dating Chef while still having feelings for Natsuo? she rejected Chef on the grounds she still had feelings for Natsuo. She's not going to date someone just to get over him, otherwise she would of dated Chef long time ago.
this is the fanfiction Ruifags crave. not in keeping with any of the nature of the characters and makes previous events pointless.

Except I'm not OP, but the fact that you think most of Hinafags' responses have not been exactly as described must logically mean you're blind and deaf to your side's own flaming bag of shit that have been thrown. Hell, OP may be bait, but his tone is laced with mockery and banter. Instead of responding in proper, Hinafags opted for fire and brimstone autistic asshole edition. Don't get me started on the boogeyman and rent free cancer they bring from outside of Yea Forums.

and now Ruifags do the same with Sasuga. its not a Hina fag problem, its a shipping problem.

The only unironically butthurt person in this thread has been you so far. Cope and have sex.

>192782114
>state facts
>get butthurt at the truth
Sugoi.

Where?

>responding in proper, Hinafags opted for fire and brimstone autistic asshole edition
Except Ruifags never even provide a decent argument. there posts are literally "Hina is shit, Rui is superior, Rui will Win" thats it.
Hina fags at least have big ass posts of evidence from the story itself to explain their positions. All of which Ruifags ignore or blatantly deny.

If you actually think Hinafags are the real problem, why dont you try finding a Ruifag with a decent argument that isnt debunked by the story? oh wait, you cant.

On her twitter. on Discord. they do the same thing. they especially hated Chef when he defended Rui, and Hated him more when he confessed.

far better than what Rui did. Simply saying "i wont hold back" and then did what she pleased.

[Citation needed]

Its amusing how many times Ruifags claimed she lost, and every week, you change the conditions.
Last week, She lost because Shuu was going to go after her. (he isnt)
The Week before, She lost because she admitted she loved Natsuo and was going to confess (she didnt)
Then before, She lost because Natsuo and Rui had a phone call (literally nothing special)

it never ends.

>hinafags sperg louder, bigger, and are seeped in regurgitating meta and slanted headcanon copypasta
>that makes them "better"
Lel.

Nigga, i'm not going to go through all the BS to give you proof, find it yourself.
I know your right about Hinafags blasting Sasuga because i've seen those posts myself, i aint asking you for citations or links.
And i also know Ruifags have been talking shit to Sasuga because of tweets and story developments.

and your naive if you think its a strictly Hinafag problem. it happens to every author.

Apt response for a person with no arguments. Sasuga Ruicuck.

>Lel.
compared to what? "rui will Win because i say so"?

Ruifags literally dont even make arguments, resort to fanfictions and shitposting and you think they're better for it?

>headcanon copypasta
i think you mean the actual story? are you seriously going to deny that all of ever happened?

Can MODs just kill the thread already? we've gotten to the point where no one talks about the chapter.

Not really. As said, I call it as I see it. You, on the other hand, seem mighty defensive and are quick to deflect and act evasive even though my point isn't false.

This isn't my first DomeKano rodeo. Not even close. No argument for Rui could ever satisfy Hinafag. If it isn't delusional, it's bait or no u responses. And please, overwhelming majority of 'a shit' or one-liners from Hinafags.

We only know about Hinafags pestering Kei because it was posted here and shown before. So, you can't make the same claims for Ruifags without backing it up.

are from*

Hinafags are a mistake.

You call others butthurt when it's clear you are the only one here who is unironically butthurt. As for arguments you haven't provided any.

Ruitards don't read arguments or the manga.

>No argument for Rui could ever satisfy Hinafag
Because there isnt one. Instead of saying that there isnt one that could satisfy them, why not just try posting your supposed argument and evidence for Rui winning, like this user did yet again.

It was only from Hinafags that I learned Leddit was all rooting for Rui. I think most Hinafags are Leddit and Discord dropouts that left their sites because of toxic Ruifags, came here, and showed that they're just as toxic.

>No argument for Rui could ever satisfy Hinafag.
That's just how rabid shipping and waifu wars work. Usually it was much, much more toxic than what we have now.

>Leddit and Discord dropouts
No. I use discord only to get fastest access to the new chapters and it's impossible to miss the 24x7 circlejerk the ruitards have going on there.

>This isn't my first DomeKano rodeo
Then you would know that Ruifag arguments have been debunked ad nauseum and all their predictions turn out to be false consistently.

>No argument for Rui could ever satisfy Hinafag
The only times ruifags bothered formulating an "argument" it was so full of holes and lapses in logic it got shot down on the spot.

RUI WILL WIN

Chef's cock

Couldn't let the thread for huh faggot?

> thread die*

Rui a shit and a loser

Ben's babies.

Who will have Chef's babies though?

What if it ended in a tie?

This is quite true. They make posts based on anxiety rather than evidence. They make stuff up or intentionally leave pertinent information out.

>ruifags: hina will get back with shuu!
>sasuga kei: shuu supports hinatsuo and is going out of his way to help it happen
>ruifags: RUI WILL WIN

I'm wondering at which point are they going to take a hint.

My only issue with Shuu doing what he did made it seem like hes guilt tripping Natsuo as Shuu said hes the only one who can make her happy. I'd rather their coming together wasnt built on guilt on Natsuos part.

Shuu didn't guilt trip Natsuo though. Natsuo wouldve felt guilty either way.

I doubt hina's going to America to declare some childish war. She will confront Rui and say that she can't lie to herself anymore at best. She will confess at some point but not before Nats goes back to writing. After all that's what she wants to do, help him get back to his passion. She will probably play some major role in bringing him back to writing, after all everything she has done so far is to protect his dream. Even now she is holding onto it for him after he himself gave up. I just don't see Kei dropping this 200+ chapters buildup.

>hes guilt tripping Natsuo as Shuu said hes the only one who can make her happy
That's right but his words aren't any less true, and it's not like Hina was ever going to tell Natsuo any of that.

>I'd rather their coming together wasnt built on guilt on Natsuos part
Sasuga Kei will make sure that they won't get together because of guilt.

>I doubt hina's going to America to declare some childish war

It would be out of character, Sasuga Kei always make a point to have Hina acts as selfless as possible.

The whole declare war is Ruitard propaganda.

What if Natsuo gets his writing ability back after the whole Shuu thing.

I expect Natsuo to get his writing back after fixing everything with hina in whatever climax sasuga kei is planning.

I suppose that's the case. Togen hinted it last chapter.

As for Natsuo's reaction, I don't think he has fully accepted the fact that Hina lied to him. He isn't in complete denial but also doesn't seems to be accepting it fully yet. I also think the manuscript Hina holds is more important than the rings at this point. While Shuu told him the truth, he didn't tell him the reason she lied which was to protect his career and future as a writer. Ever since the beginning Hina has done everything to protect his dream. The rings are only useful to remind him of the promise he made to Hina and the fact that Hina never forgot it.

As for Marie's line " she can't be judged or rejected as his sister". People always take that line too literally rather than understanding the context behind it. Hina's love for Natsuo was rejected by society and was looked upon as wrong. That was the whole reason for their separation. Hina doesn't want to confess because more than anything she doesn't want her love for him being looked down upon as a morally wrong thing. Love isn't something you can base upon logic or views of society after all.

Attached: C7E9FA51-2991-4040-AC11-1177C8EAE7C1.jpg (750x718, 189K)

cringe

Waiting for him to pour his sauce all over her oven.

Damn, some really needs to get laid.

Ruitard BTFO

>Popular With Autistic Rejects, horny readers and sex maniacs.
Fixed. Remember most ruifags are that because of Rui being the first one who whored herself to Natsuo.

And that's just one of many cringy as fuck tweets I've seen from the ruiniggers. BTFO.

>ruitards are cringy and love denying reality
Nothing new.

Rui a fuckng shit

My biggest wish was for Natsuo to prove himself to Hina and this may be the way of doing that. If she happened to find out what Shuu did then she might think that he wants to be with her out of guilt. She won't want that and he might have to find ways to show that he does love her and is ready to be her and will be happy doing so.

Anything can happen but how could Sasuga basically chain one character to another when the said character loves the other and the other shows nothing. It would not be right to just palm her off to Shuu who is a liar and a cheat. He isn't good enough for Hina.

It would be great if Hina was in the US to do things to enhance her qualifications since Rui fans think that her previous qualifications and skills melted away when she quit teaching.

Maybe not, I feel like she may go back to see Togen Sensei.

>My biggest wish was for Natsuo to prove himself to Hina
What is natsuo even supposed to prove to hina?

Do you honestly believe that he is still in love with her at this point? I know he cares for her and I know that he is still attracted to her but is he really in love with her?
This guy has always been in touch with his own feelings. He knew when he was in love with Hina the first time and he knew when he started having feelings for Rui. Why doesn't he know this time?

>Do you honestly believe that he is still in love with her at this point?
Not him but no he doesnt still love her unfortunately. Its gonna be interesting to see where it goes because yes he finds her attractive, but still loves her. That's going a bit far.

Rui's head looks like a penis

Rui a poop

fuck rui and ruifags

Nothing selfish user, Natsu was the one making the relationship not work. He was the damaged goods. Rui did a smart thing leaving since he was a dead end at the time. I'm amused at all you cucks that won't blame a fucked up MC because you self-insert

Read the fucking manga, Ruijeet. Rui's insecurities were the reason for the break up.

Notice, yet again, this ridiculous statement is NOT backed up by evidence from the manga.

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Why are Hinafags always so angry?

Discord is that way, Ruijeet.

Natsu's failure made Rui insecure. He was the problem. Really, you self-inserts can't understand relationships at all. Yes, following manga.

See? Christ, you people need therapy.

As always Ruisubhumans regurgitating unfounded biased shit they read on reddit. Maybe you should read the manga.

Seethe dilate

Not him, but it sounds like you frequent reddit a lot and project onto people as a result. Maybe you should go back there.

>N-not him but

Yeah, and?

Have sex

What is that, a reddit meme? Go back.

How new?

Many of them are clearly underage, therefore extremely temperamental and volatile. This is self-evident by the way they insult and argue, which sound something a 10-year-old would come up with.

Rui is trash

Number of arguments presented by Ruitards so far in this thread, a resounding zero. Keep it up.

Yea Forums has been my main and only board for at least a decade. I don't go to reddit or venture to other boards. So, you tell me, reddit-kun.

Ah, case in point.

Yeah sure, newfag

Ah, case in point

>every argument i don't like is muh discord, muh reddit, muh no u
Hinafags in a nutshell.

>deflecting
Duly noted.

>every argument i don't like
There needs to be an argument for me not to like first.

Makes sense.

Attached: 1564027778585.jpg (936x560, 53K)

Are you fucking autistic? There hasnt been an argument to begin with. Learn to read.

How do you expect them to screen cap their headcanon version of the manga?

This is yet again another general statement unfounded by evidence in the manga.

Yikes it's a discord raid again. Can the mods just delete this thread already?

Why the fuck do always they come at the end of a thread? Do they hope people wont BTFO them or some shit?

They love to bump dead threads with their shitposts.

It's Rui's birthday today, say something nice about her.

dont know why people keep posting this bullshit, if you check the source you will find its low sample size based on a newspaper ad, it basically means nothing.
It makes you argument look weak but most of you probably dont even bother to check it

Rui a shit

>they aren't arguments, they don't count because REEEEEE
The autism is real. Over half of 356 posts itt have been mostly nothing but Hinafags shitting on Rui and instilling fear of boogeyman, in addition to spewing one-liners non-stop. Since you Hinafags think there are no arguments anyways, then it's all the same shiftfling, so you have no right to complain when you are criticized for being angry and loud shitters.

Rui a big smelly pile of shit

>it's that butthurt Ruitard from earlier
>still doesn't post any arguments
Why are you even bumping this thread with these low quality posts?

Go back to getting BTFO

I didn't complain about y'all calling me angry - I don't care. You're just deflecting anyway because you've got nothing to back up your statement.

As my ISDS professor once told me, the sample size matters, not the population. By that, as long as it's random sampling, then even 1000 or even a 100 can be a representative sample to an entire population.

Ruitards a shit

>they don't count because REEEEEE

Im not even a Hinafag, they're are retards on both sides. But the Ruifags arguments dont count because 1. They havent been fucking posted you brain dead autist and 2 when they are, they've been debunked. Try coming up with substantial evidence like this user the fact you dont post any arguments for Rui winning because some shits on a thread think it's wrong means either you dont have one or you care WAY too much about what others think. Probably both. If you can provide actual evidence from the manga, not your headcanon mind, that Rui will win more power to you, I'd love to see it.

They wait for everyone to leave the thread and then come crawling out of their corners to get a few shit posts in.

>muh boogeyman
Quality constructive post, everybody.

If you say so. Even on the off chance that you didn't act like one of Hina'a shitters, you're indirectly defending and excusing their actions. I'm not even a part of the "argument" you are in, much less to the thread, so I have nothing to deflect. I'm just a third party who is free to make comments about shit that is going on in here.

>I'm just a third party who is free to make comments about shit that is going on in here.
So you're just here to shit post. Glad we could clear that up.

If you are actually serious about her, go make a new thread to celebrate her birthday instead using a bait thread.

I hope she dies

It's bait user.

>100 can be a representative sample to an entire population.
no professor will tell you that unless they dont understand what a sample really is.
especially not if its based on an ad in an newspaper, which already is flawed and biased recruitment

Ruitard BTFO again

Her head looks like a penis

So you enjoy bumping threads from page 10 to complain? That's just sad.

>Im not even a Hinafag
Is that supposed to be convincing? If they haven't been posting, then where do all of these MUH reddit/discord "arguments" shitpost come from and why? Out of thin air that reeks of arguments I don't like = REEEEE.

Sorry, I'm not autistic as Hinafags nor do I even care to convince shippers. Like you said, there are retards and being retards, it's pointless to change their opinion in the first place.

>here to shit post
Pretty sure that's your job in here, among other things. Don't be mad now because your behavior that's being commented on itt is insufferable.

The only mad person is you. Bumping a dead thread to complain about shitposting.

We hate Rui here

>How large a random sample do we need for the sample to be reasonably representative of the population? Most people think that we need a large percentage, or fraction, of the population, but it turns out that what matters is the
BOCK_C12_0321570448 pp3.qxd 12/1/08 3:03 PM Page 270
Does a Census Make Sense? 271
number of individuals in the sample, not the size of the population. A random
sample of 100 students in a college represents the student body just about as
well as a random sample of 100 voters represents the entire electorate of the
United States.
peoriapublicschools.org/cms/lib/IL01001530/Centricity/Domain/3132/Ch12.pdf

I wanna punch Rui in the face

>thread was on page 1 when I posted
>bitches about bumping when Hinafags were arguing and bumping first
>implies mad when this entire thread shows Hinafags are the maddest and worst of the bunch among shitposters
Pretty shitty way of deflecting.

I am only responsible for my posts. Just as you're free to comment, so is everyone else.

Whatever the case it was a Ruitard that bumped this thread from page 10 to reply to a day and a half old post. This thread would've died at least three times already if it weren't for page 10 bumps with low quality bait from Ruitards.

Ruitards are a big mistake

underage

yeah ruitards are underage

Sasuga is realising that the hard way.

for 100 voters perhaps based on left or right, not for something complex like the study you posted, and again, especially not with the biased way of getting recruits like you constantly ignore.

If you did the same test for a voting census, you'd have a repbluican bias because mostly older, more replublican folks read news papers.

youre ignoring the facts to push your own narrative, and making us look bad in the process retardbro

Exactly. Given everything I've seen, it's too bad Hinafags are incapable of shedding their obsessive, unhealthy, and violently hostile shitposting nature where seemingly everybody's opinion is wrong and is their scapegoat boogeyman.

3rd post above mine? That post is 30 minutes apart from the previous post. Page 10 is not likely. Regardless, Hinafags perpetuated responses and continued shitposts stand on its own.

You claim to be 3rd party yet you excuse a page 10 bump. You're not fooling anyone.

I hope Rui gets trucked.

Ah, so you came here to get a pat on the head? If you intend to praise Rui here, make a well constructed post based on evidence from the manga and who knows?

You must be illiterate. Read again, dumbass. And please, don't confuse being a 3rd party to being neutral. I never said I was neutral. I certainly don't like Hina, but more so I detest Hinafags due to the fact they are one of the most obnoxious and overbearingly militant fanbase around here. Even Irohafags during their peak weren't this bad in concentrated dosage.

>playing coy
On the flip side, you must be here solely to disparage and wholly shit on Rui and fans at all cost, which I'm sure in your head that's normal and acceptable behavior.

Oh so you are some sort of Yea Forums vigilante. Have sex.

Why the fuck are you still in this thread? Just let it fucking die, holy shit. No one gives a fuck about the shit you're spewing.

Attached: CAA98412-A1DE-4397-AEF8-AAF0DB033E10.png (264x234, 4K)

They're right

>to bump this thread is a crime and it sends him into a frenzy against Ruifags
Bump for based Hinafag.

You're concerned with non-random sampling errors. But AFAIK, the study was taken from a community sample of 80 normal men who volunteered. Everybody within the community were given equal chance to take it, so you can mark selection bias and non-response bias off the list. That leaves measurement error, and if you wanna cast doubts there, you need to provide evidence of that.

we hate Rui here

Nice double standards. Have sex already.

>reddit meme shit
Speak Yea Forums.

I could say the same thing about you, faggot. But we all know you're being ironic, anyways.

Hinafags are cancer.

>Speak Yea Forums
Get laid. You really need it.

back to discord Ruinigger

Unlike you here , I don't use discord for this shitty manga. Feel free to go back and stay there.

>ruitard hates the manga
Figures

Where were you when they were taking the janitor applications?

Why are you even posting in this thread then?

I guess DameKanofags aren't aware, but THK who plagues a whole mass of harem/romcom have been working extra hard ever since Rui broke up with Hina. Most of those posts bear his M.O.

Is this the autism general?

>THK
go back to your containment thread

>normalfag meme lingo
>janitor
Not worth it.

Hi THK

You are essentialy doing that, except less efficiently.

>Hinafag actually likes and thinks this manga is good
Thanks for the laugh.

To make you mad.

Ruitards everyone

t. incel

>hates the manga
>wants to make people mad
>cries that people hate his shitty waifu
This ruitard needs to go back already

I'm here to make note of Hinafags' cancerposting and autism.

to feed your own autism?

>/r9k/shit
That explains a lot.

based newfag

Yours too xD

No, I came here to discuss DnK not to discuss behaviour. Just make your points (about the manga) and keep it moving.

>XD

Ruitards are unironically the cancer they bitch about. They don't even discuss the manga they just come to shitpost

DameKano has always been a shitty manga for years. How new are you? Most people only keep up with it for shallow waifu reasons.

>btw by discuss I mean do

>Ruifag projecting

Hinafags are desperate because it looks like Hina will win, so they have to blindly praise and call eating up shit as good.

So, you are new.

No

He probably thinks CG R2 was good because we all watched it and made tons of memes out of it.

Real talk though, Rui is garbage

Hina*

Imagine being a fan of Hina aka the blandest character of this manga by far

Nah Rui

Imagine being a fan of Shou 2.0

Fuck off, Chef

This is a bait thread with falseflaggers and shitposters running amok. Why even get involved in meta regarding fanbase behavior if you aren't one or the other?

Rui is discount Hina so what does that make her?

Can anyone explain why Rui would be a good girlfriend? She looks bored (autistic) most of the time, has trouble expressing herself, is too jealous and seems to be bad at sex/teasing.
Are... are Ruifags virgins?!

A "discount Hina" being the superior character, how hilarious.

What does your question have to do with the manga?

>being the superior character
cringe

Chef that's enough. Can your autism.

Yeah Hina is bland but she would make Natsuo happy.
Why don't you want him to be happy?

The mental gymnastics Hinafags have to go through each week to convince themselves everything isn't written towards a Rui win is honestly very impressive. Makes me wonder what good uses they can put such strong dilution into.

Hina is boring, bland, lacks conflict. I much prefer a flawed, damaged, and conflict driven Rui over Hina any day of the week. I like my girls to be interesting, not glorified housewives.

Says the 99 kid, go back to eating your cornflakes. And go to bed early, there's school tomorrow !!

Your opinion is irrelevant here, mongrel.

Ruifags are mainly animeonlies who later picked up the manga just to see what happens to their favorite slut. Remember how these threads were relatively calm before the anime aired?

>Thinks the autist is a superior character
>Calls others kids
classic

Chef, I know you just got rejected. Now just calm down and wait for your waifu to get BTFO and come crawling back to you. No need to sperg.

Bruh...

Fuck off, chef

Hinafags are the type of guys who listen to a girl's work issues, buys her little sentimental gifts, texts her to ask how she's doing, offers a shoulder to cry on, and then when that girl starts dating someone they lose it thinking they were in the game all along. Being a martyr bitch doesn't mean you deserve anything. The people who get what they want are those who go out and get it.

>Are... are Ruifags virgins?!
They really are. Just look at this clueless idiot

I could smell your autism and hina fanboyism from miles away.

Get away from this thread you sissy loving scum.

Truly the most horrible comment I had to witness in the past 6 months

May god bless you and put you back onto the right road

>reddit spacing

If Rui was really the end girl, she wouldn't have
>dated MC in the middle of the manga
>dated him immediately after the island incident
>been confessed to by MC out of fear of losing her to Alex of all people

Wrong site son

>proud normalfags
Gross.

That's all well and good but the not being a bitch like Rui is the clinch.

Unironically have sex

The amount of Hina fanboys on here is insufferable.

Good thing the cheating bitch is gonna get friendzoned soon.

Go back

You're not fooling anyone with that reddit spacing, Chef.

Rui's gonna get cooked soon.

Just ignore the others bro. You will make a fine wizard one day

All I see is butthurt Hina fans rambling about how Hina is the better character without giving any actual reasons/thoughts behind their obviously retarded opinions.

Hina fans = virgin NTR addict aka the lowest of the lowest. You guys are the quantification of evil, pig.

Sasuga has been dropping hints towards a Hina ending since around chapter 150
>Natsuo is visibly upset at the prospect of Hina getting married
>Natsuo unknowingly helps Hina find the rings
>Natsuo and Hina shared three festival dates
>Stalker realising that Natsuo acts more like a lover than a boyfriend
>Natsuo nearly dies to save Hina
>Their parents accepting them as a couple and even becoming low key shippers
>Hina helps save Natsuo from certain death due to the kidnapping
>Hina and Natsuo are shown like a married couple with Seiryu
>Togen realising that Natsuo's hapiness was due to Hinabeing their for him
>Natsuo regrets the "Goodbye" he had said Hina on the island after realising the truth

When have you given actual reasons though?

Just noticed how all of the Hina moments with Natsuo happened naturally as if driven by fate. Whereas when Natsuo and Hina had broken up, Rui had to force all her moments with him.

>Natsuo regrets the "Goodbye" he had said Hina on the island after realising the truth
Was he regretting it? I thought he was just remembering it.

He was. He was thinking of "Goodbye" which was then immediately followed with him saying "That's not true".

looks like the Ruitard got BTFO again

>with him saying "That's not true"
I assumed that was him not believing what Shuu was saying rather than anything to do with their goodbye. At least it came across that way.

Well yeah, Sasuga has literally used the term fate to describe their relationship. Remember that hospital scene where Rui overhears her parents.

Not at all. He starts visibly tearing up when he remembers that goodbye and says that. Even Natsuo isnt as dense as to not believe Shuu after he remembers everything Hina has done.

>Natsuo is visibly upset
Stopped here, don't include your own headcanon user...

He was visibly upset not only when their parents brought up the idea of the arranged marraige. He was also upset when he first met the stalker. He didn't know he was a creepy stalker then by the way. Read the manga for a change.

Why are you bothering with that Ruitard. Arguments are their kryptonite.

Based.

cringe

It's better than shitposting and fueling their baits.

>Ruinigger talking about headcanon
lmao

As usual.

The important thing about this scene is that those last words that were said are the ones that used to name Natsuo's novel.
That Natsuo specifically remembers that moment, relates much more to Hina with the end of novelist (Ep. 73)

Which novel was named that? I don't quite remember?

RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN!!
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN!!!111
RUI WILL WIN
RUI WILL WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cope

Ruifags BTFO again.

Rui does not deserve Natsuo.

Chef's wiener

500 for Rui a shit

Remember to eat your shit when she doesn't

>I don't think he has fully accepted the fact that Hina lied to him. He isn't in complete denial but also doesn't seems to be accepting it fully yet.
pretty much. It was a bomb of truth and now he's going to rethink everything Hina has done which will only make him more guilty/sad.
It also helps put things in perspective for him.
The reason he moved on was not just because she said "i have no intention of getting back together" but also because Hina said she was immature and rash in the relationship and she should of been a better person than let her emotions get in the way. To me at least, it was a roundabout way of saying "it was a mistake, and i said the things i did because i was emotional, not genuine". but now that Natsuo knows it was all genuine and she truly was as invested and committed as she was, its going to hurt him all the more.

My theory? he's going to write about Hina again because of this.

>As for Marie's line " she can't be judged or rejected as his sister". People always take that line too literally rather than understanding the context behind it
>Hina doesn't want to confess because more than anything she doesn't want her love for him being looked down upon as a morally wrong thing
i mostly agree but i think its not society she's worried about this time. Rather the whole "judge or rejection" could refer to Rui because she made Hina promise not to do anything, and has always been scared of Hina. Rui is the reason Hina has held back and lied to herself for as long as she has, and Rui is just as important as Natsuo is to Hina. Hina had even offered to break up with Natsuo for Ruis sake, so for me, Rui's approval is the biggest factor of her being "rejected and Judged"

I'M GOING TO PUNCH MY SCREEN IF RUI DOESN'T WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I WILL IMPORT THE JAPANESE MANGA SO I CAN BURN IT AND POST ON INSTAGRAM.

RUI HAS TO WIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Full Cope and thanks for the screenshot

Not to mention Rui has to tie Hina down with a promise of not making any moves on Natsuo. That's a loser flag if there ever was one.

He does love her, just not "romantically" love her as before.
And that was all because he believed that Hina was not invested in the relationship they had and had no intention of getting back together.

Now that the truth is revealed, it will probobly cause Natsuo to either See Hina in a romantic light again, or reveal that His love for Hina was always there but hidden because of the lie he believed in.
Personally, i think its the first one. the second option is too damn cheesy and also too damning to Ruifags for Sasuga to pull off.

You need to be 18 to post on this board.

It could be regret. could also be that he realized that the school knew back then and that Hina was breaking up with Natsuo to protect him back then. maybe.

Or maybe the originally thought the "goodbye" was the same as her not loving him anymore? she did leave soon after. then lied saying she was just immature and emotional in the relationship, which comes off as not being serious about it. Maybe "thats not true" is him realzing she was genuine and didnt stop loving him with the "goodbye" like he thought.

The goodbye was said by Natsuo. Not by Hina.

The novel that Natsuo wrote when Hina fled is called "Well, see you"
These are the last words Natsuo said to Hina, in Ep 63.

i thought it was said by both of them? but Hina had more weight because she was crying and knew what was coming?

Ah yes. Nice catch.

No it was said only by Natsuo. Hina didnt say anything to Natsuo during the departure.

Attached: Domestic Girlfriend - c097 (v11) - p058-059 [Digital] [danke-repack].jpg (2133x1600, 1.05M)

oh THAT goodbye.
i thought you meant the one after their last date that Natsuo remembered.

It could refer to both since both the scenes were shown one after the other.

That is what I meant when I said he cares.
That's the thing - she will never do anything to undermine precious Rui. I feel it will be a case of he is no longer in love with her but if they do come back together, he will fall for her again. Though I wonder, he fell for Rui when she helped him and now Hina has helped him so much and nothing.