Gaylord files

>Non grail nasuverse
>expect a budget KNK
>Mystical eyes up the ass literally everyone has them
>A FUCKING SABER STILL THERE
>A character whose entire story is being a literal saber ripoff somehow tags along now with power limiters
>Dude servants lmao

I feel like this isn't only meh, but somehow makes the rest of Nasuverse worse by extension.
Like how the fuck was Shiki special or anything when literally everybody has mystic eyes everywhere?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.50.674.jpg (1920x1080, 244K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pripri.site
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_(A-F)#Clairvoyance
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It's better than average Fateshit but yeah, "dude servants and Grail war" every 5 minutes is annoying as fuck.

Would be 10x better as Reines magi adventures.

Mystic Eyes OF DEATH PERCEPTION is what makes Shiki special.
Magus having many kinds of Mystic Eyes is common in the Nasuverse.

>I feel like this isn't only meh, but somehow makes the rest of Nasuverse worse by extension.
At least it's not another fucking AU Holy Grail War.
>Like how the fuck was Shiki special or anything when literally everybody has mystic eyes everywhere?
ME have tiers. The MEoDP is one of the highest and is functionally unique, only a few users are known to have had them (the Shikis, Old Man Hassan and Balor). And in Hassan's case it's not even strictly MEoDP, just something similar.

>makes the rest of Nasuverse worse by extension.
>Nasuverse
>worse

These fatefag destroy my sides

You literally can't make Nasuverse worse after FGO.

Christ how retarded are you?

OP is a victim fn the dangers of speed reading and speed watching typemoon media.

>You literally can't make Nasuverse worse after FGO.

Didn't even watch, but I remember watching KNK in school very fondly.

They should do more of these episodes without Waver. Shishigou and Gray temporary teamup would be cool.

What do you expect? Fate/Stay Night and later Fate/Grand Order rocketed the Nasuverse to fame, and destroyed it at the same time.

They should bring in more characters who haven't had much screentime yet. Arcueid or Ciel vs Gray when?

what's so bad about it

Did you seriously just watch this without watching Fate/Zero first, retard?

>mystic eyes is exclusive to shiki and only shiki because he's the hero and I can self-insert myself into him
>saberface memes btw

yikes

Fate Zero didn't have mystic eyes everywhere.

And neither it had bootleg Sabers or other stupid shit.
In fact if they were selling eyes like hot cakes on the market then why didn't Kayneth buy himself a pair of Mystic Eyes Of Not Being Killed By Kerry? Or maybe a couple of grays plus a Hephaestion to swing the battle in his favor? Those seem to be fucking everywhere in this version of Nasuverse.

>why didn't x character just BUY a win
>dude where's the shonen fighting, this is boring

>a literal newfag speedwatcher
meh

>Like how the fuck was Shiki special or anything when literally everybody has mystic eyes everywhere?
It's the Eyes of Death Perception specifically that made it special

I'm still wondering why Waver is trying to do favors for other Lords so he can be allowed to participate in the HGW. It should be quite the opposite. If Waver has an "apprentice" who can fight Servants the Mages' Association should be begging him to go to Fuyuki and win the Grail for them or at least assist their other Masters.

Zero was the exact opposite of shounen fighting and Kayneth was extremely pragmatic when it came to preparation.

In fact if he could just buy the eyes he absolutely would, he went through all the troubles of getting two relics, a killer blob and Sola Ui.

And while we're at it what are Einzberns fucking poor?
Could get some eyes for Kerry and Iris too.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Fate Zero - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.00.484.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Mystic eyes are pretty common in Nasuverse. Plus they're literally on a ghost train going to an auction that's for mystic eyes. If you walk into a tattoo shop and no one around has a tattoo, you're in the wrong place. Likewise the mystic eyes everyone has aren't very high tier. The on,y one that was any good was the lady who had her head cut off. Even then they were there to buy top tier mystic eyes.

user didnt roll his waifu in the gacha

Kerry hates everything magic related. So he definitely wouldn't want some magic eyes.

>everyone stand around while someone does something cool
>5 minutes of talking, 2 minutes of fighting
>random asspulls
extremely shonen

>what are Einzberns fucking poor
the answer is in the VN, Zero, and to some extent Apoc, secondary

If this gets an S2 they should do some episodes in the Tsukihime town/city

>>everyone stand around while someone does something cool

Literally only Saber and Lancer and they are shat on for being ridiculous when Kerry doesn't even let them finish their stupid duel.

>El Melloi was discovered to be near bankrupt after the war, there was no way they could just money their way onto the train to buy the eyes in the first place. They had to have a super special invite

>Einsberns were also poor at the time of the war, they put everything into hiring Kerry, who hates magic and would never accept using mystic eyes. The man barely accepted using saber for fucksake

>Matous were also dying out and poor compared to the rest of the mage community. Thus no capital to be on the train or the pull to receive a special invite.

>Tohsaka's didn't give a shit and didn't have the money to buy mystic fucking eyes. Kotomine helped them because they were family friends, not for money.

There's your explanation speedwatcher. All of the participants in Zero's grail war were fucking poor. El Melloi's didn't have money and neither did anyone else. That's why Kayneth's little sister wanted Waver to take over the family so they can start building their capital back up.

>duhhhhhh everyone is poor
that's fucking retarded because why richfag would allow poorfag to enter the war in the first place

>that's fucking retarded because why richfag would allow poorfag to enter the war in the first place

Because the Grail war isn't that prestigious to enter. El Melloi wanted to enter it because they were in trouble and only knew it was a "wish granting" grail if they won. They didn't know the true purpose behind the grail war and got fucked for not knowing.

It's slimy monetization schemes, terrible summon rates, flanderization of characters, and overall disregard for the setting.

if not for Kerry could Kayneth kill Kotomine with his killer blob?

I can tell you only know fgo from memes

It's pretty bad. Waver is interesting, but everyone else is bland as hell, especially Gray

>And while we're at it what are Einzberns fucking poor?

The Einzberns are rich, they suck because their Alchemist trying to engage in direct confrontation.

Well, then you're not as sharp as you think. I played the NA version for over a year before finally deciding that enough is enough.

Like, zoinks! I've also played it for over a year and decided you're wrong about almost everything. And these complaints have nothing to do with case files so I'm guessing applies to you

Maybe you're just retarded. Even in KnK it is said mystic eyes are very common among mages. Hell, half the cast of that work have them.
Shiki was only special because she had the most hax eyes to have ever existed.

are you retarded the conversation shifted to fgo so of course user's complaints had nothing to to do with case files cause that's not what was currently being discussed someone asked what was so bad about fgo and user answered

Einzberns weren't poor. They were just fucked every time because they hyper specialize in Alchemy which has very little combat use. That's why they hired Kerry. They don't care about Mystic Eyes because they're literally all homunculi.

Who taught Gray how to fight? Last ep she was swinging her scythe around like she was Lancer. Gray vs. Cu when?

>Who taught Gray how to fight?
IIRC the Blackmore guy in Atlas Contract case. He gave Gray Add after she became a Saberface and taught her how to use it.

The LN is completed already and we also know the date of all cases so adding stuff like that would be fucking weird since Tsuki happened in Japan

Never.

The Mage Association by large doesn't give a shit about the Fuyuki Grail and thinks it's a scam. If people will give them money to participate in a scam, then good on them.

Why the fuck do people think that general mystic eyes are rare when Tsukihime alone had no less than FIVE CHARACTERS with them? Plus-Disc had an additional two.

You need an invitation to get on the train.

If they just dropped the whole obsession with the grail war that would be fine and dandy.

I don't want to hear the same shit about the holy grail war, I want to know more about the clock tower and magi.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_09.21_[2019.09.01_16.33.46].jp (1920x1080, 251K)

By Case Files mangaka

Attached: IMG_1071.jpg (1811x887, 251K)

Can't people just sneak onto Rail Zeppelin when it's stopped? It didn't look like there were any defenses.

So clean shaven.

I don't know, but considering the precious goods they deal with, there has to be some kind of defenses.

Where is my ChadShiki, guys...

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_arcueid_brunestud_archetype_earth_emiya_shirou_toono_shiki_and_etc_fate_stay_nig (799x1113, 752K)

But even in Kara no Kyoukai Asagami Fujino has mystic eyes that allow her to use that telekinetic power of hers. And the guy who can see the future in Mirai Fukuin also has mystic eyes. Rider in Fate/Stay Night also has mystic eyes. Literally any superpower that is vaguely related to eyesight counts as "mystic eyes" in the Nasuverse. Shiki is special just because her mystic eyes are way more overpowered than most.

You would think but Rodin and Leandra seemed pretty helpless when the train was being diverted. I thought Rail Zeppelin was protected by some powerful DAA but maybe not.

>I thought Rail Zeppelin was protected by some powerful DAA but maybe not.
It's because that DAA already got BTFO'd by Touko and Beo long ago

Extra and derivates exist.
Shitlya exist.

Because presently the people who are going to participate are big on money, including Olga's fucking father, Marisbury Animusphere who himself is a Lord. He just decides to no go because Case Files antagonist works for him and tipped him about the Grail being tainted.

Attached: EDbw3qDXUAA4_B5.jpg (1036x1200, 134K)

FGO is a one big meme about TM
Just go to the theatre, see FGOfags watching Heavens Feel and you will understand

what about FGOfags watching heaven feels?
not having enough screen time of their token waifu?

My Emperor looks so good.

Attached: DuIIcf8W4AUhtXy.png (1200x831, 1.62M)

Class advantages (How can Hassan kill Caster?), FGO terminology, bitching about having only one servant and only three command spells, servants losing their memory between wars, Cu Chulain arrow protection meme, etc

It's funny that the world was off that the grail was tainted. If it wasn't marisbury would have Summoned Solomon and steamrolled the war.

What this mean?.

One more month...

Attached: 1566617856703.png (1378x1920, 844K)

Nothing much. The artist just wants to draw them (he is the artist of QSH and mangaka of Case Files)

I mean, he could have also summoned Galahad, and do exactly the same.

I hear you. We'll finally get our NP5 and a neet or two.

Attached: 1561180561369.png (1404x1638, 1.38M)

QSH designer is also the mangaka of Case Files. That design is the original design, but the artist was asked to change the design to an androgynous beauty instead.

All the spinoffs are pretty shit. Forced Waver spinoff.

Mystery anime doesn't work out very well with super powers.

Solomon is if he actually wanted to win and not get killed by his servant.

>"dude servants and Grail war" every 5 minutes is annoying as fuck.
Well Case Files is about Waver and Rail Zeppelin is when he finally started to stop mourning DUDE. The HGW, Iskandar and servants are still kind of important to the plot and Waver still wants to go to the HGW after Rail Zeppelin but he also focuses on the main antagonist too.

So Iskander finally achieved his wish of making it the sea?

There are no True or Dead Apostle Ancestors in Fate universes. I dont know what Ciel would be up to now

The einzburns have mystic eyes up the wazoo. Illya and Iris have the mystic eyes of paralysis, charm, and sleep. They don't get used in fourth war because they generally don't work on servants, and can be easily countered if you know what you're doing.

>Like how the fuck was Shiki special or anything when literally everybody has mystic eyes everywhere
Yes because this totally isn't a thing in tsukihime too.
How the fuck are you this dumb?

At least try to hide being an animeonlyfag instead of going on "I dont understand" rant because you did read the source or even a wiki. This is what people who dont believe in evolution and anti-vaxers think. Makes you look like complete Aspergers.

imagine still defending fate in the year of our lord 2011+8

Attached: 1566979722227.png (846x900, 448K)

How in the fuck do people not understand that the explicit category of Mystic Eyes that Shiki has, rather than having Mystic Eyes in itself, is what makes the Shikis special? I mean, holy fuck, did you guys really not notice the SHEER amount of Mystic Eyes in this goddamn franchise?

>Kara no Kyoukai (and related): Death Perception, Distortion, Future Calculation, Future Prediction
>Tsukihime (and related): Death Perception, Death Perception (False), Whisper, Enchantment, Retrocognition, Future Sight
>Fate/stay night (and related): Binding, Petrification

The reason the Shikis are special is because Death Perception is among the rarest and most powerful grand of Mystic Eyes. Like this shit's so fucking rare that the majority of magi have never even heard of it, and the few that have believe it to be a fairy tale. Even fucking Arcueid thought they were just a myth. Ciel doesn't even know WHAT the fuck they are. Out of all the Mystic Eyes we've actually seen across the entire franchise, Death Perception is of the highest class, it sits at the very top in terms of rarity and ability.

Isn't Ciel supposed to be the one that gave Archer his cloak or something? Maybe she ended up joining the church anyway.

No. That was a joke. Look at the way Nasu says it.
>A: When he began working as a freelance magus in his twenties, he received it from a certain curry-loving member of the clergy... now that would make a nice story, it would.
>now that would make a nice story, it would.
That's the clue. Nasu lies and jokes constantly. Like there was this one time in an early Q&A where he said that Servants could turn themselves into mana bombs or whatever that everyone in the western community took seriously and were screeching about. You have to really take this shit with a pinch of salt. Generally, when Nasu's being truly serious, he'll say that he's being serious. But he lies a lot. His lies actually cause his co-workers problems. People actually used to take that Curry du Marche shit seriously, including the people working with him. Then a few days later he says "What? I never said anything like that! :-)"

But Alexander wanted to conquer India next not China.

The Greek historians that made up part of Alexander's entourage never got the chance to describe China.

>think it's a scam

Kek ain't that true

FGO perpetually lives rent free for you VNfags heads. It's actually rather sad and pathetic. Why don't you hipster weaboos stuck in the early 2000s go back to your containment board at /tmg/? Your people there are literally whining at FGO even right now.

Don't you dare to speak ill of El Melon's wife.

>Gray
>El Melon's wife

Alexander already had access to the Indian Ocean or whatever they called it at the time. He probably just wanted to go as far east as he could which for him would be the coastline of whatever China was back then.

At l-least in her dreams, ok?

She mainly sees him as a father figure.

what's the difference

Iskandar already achieved his dream just by being summoned in Fate Zero since Fuyuki is on the Pacific ocean (I think).

Not that user but i really don't think so especially after reading vol 3. Her POV sounds like she does have romantic feelings for him but isn't aware of that.

Case Files anime Niconico survey rating so far
1. It was very good/great
2. It was good
3. It was normal/fine/nothing special
4. It was not really good
5. It was bad

Attached: IMG_1077.jpg (750x1062, 101K)

I honestly don't mind when people make a reasonable critique to the show. I'm aware of its flaws; it's just that I like Waver and Reines...and the umpteenth Saber clone, Gray.

>Saber
>Saber Alter
>Saber Lily
>Santa Alter
>Lancer
>Lancer Alter
>Mysterious Heroine X
>Mysterious Heroine X Alter
>Mysterious Heroine XX
>Summer Archer
>Maid Alter
>Summer Ruler
>Saber Lion

>Nero
>Nero Bride
>Summer Nero

>Gray

>Mordred

Eighteen including a Ruler. If we had just one more it'd be enough for a Great Holy Grail War.

All that shit in 4 years and still no caster.

Summer Nero is a Caster.

>Umu
Fuck, why would you count her in?

You can comfortably have a Saberface in each class now. According to Kawasumi, they DO have plans to do a Caster version of Saber. People who expect it to be Proto Merlin probably shouldn't get their hopes up, though. Merlin looks nothing like Proto Arthur.

I remember when Saber said she only qualified for the saber class.

If she were a proper Heroic Spirit, she'd probably qualify for at least three. Possibly four,

I fap to shit from fgo regularly and have all my lore safe, coz I don't read anything fgo-related. So, whatever.

The grail is one of many rituals that allegedly would get you muh root. It's not particularly important that they just sold one of their slots.

>why aren't these people concerned with some random chinese ritual that was held 4 times and yet failed to accomplish anything other than getting some idiots killed

given the time period and methods of available transport, a lot of them servants could moonlight as a rider.

You are just complaining about the gacha, not the story.

Because the Caster is Morgane...

Well it depends on a variety of factors. First off, excellent riding skill is key, but it's actually more important to have a great mount or vehicle. See, it doesn't matter if you're the most famous horserider in history, if you don't have a specific and equally famous mount you're not getting in the Rider class.

...That said, there do seem to be some loopholes. While there's no doubt that Ushiwakamaru is an exceptional horserider, it seems that the main reason she qualifies for the Rider class is because of her infamous feat of leaping across eight boats to take the head of her enemy. In a way, she DID kinda "ride" them, sort of, but she's also one of the few Rider-class Servants to not really have a proper mount or vehicle Noble Phantasm. Like out of the six NPs she's said to have, not a single one of them is a mount. It's really unusual for a Rider.

There's also Red Hare, who IS the mount so that's all sorts of fucky. And Sima Yi, who really ought to be a Caster but she became a Rider PURELY because Reines wanted to bully Waver. So, you know. Whatever.

In any case, most of the Knights of the Round Table probably have high ranks in Riding, but not all of them have famous enough mounts to qualify. Saber has two excellent horses and a shield that turns into a boat. In fact, considering King Arthur's older myths, she really ought to qualify for Shielder too.

The Einzbern have the freaking Das Rhinegold.
They're rich as rich can be.

Shame it cursed them for generations.

Given Hinako os compared directly to a TA, you bet there're True Ancestors in Fate timelines

I just want Reines to step on me

Attached: 74609234_p0.jpg (764x1080, 401K)

But there are no Dead Apostle Ancestors. So something really fucky is going on. Dead Apostle Ancestors were originally human emergency food supplies lugged around by the True Ancestors who couldn't contain their bloodlust anymore. So if Dead Apostle Ancestors don't exist, then something really weird's going on with the True Ancestors.

Nah, they're artificial nature spirits that live in the Rhine (think Rhinemaidens). They're probably immune to that.
Or not and nobody'll never know

All the Extra shit bothers me more

That's what we call teenager crush, user. Once she grows up more, she will only see him as a father

I'm pretty sure people like Kayneth are what he's specifically trained to kill

Finally I can see QSH wears proper emperor clothes instead of that gay ass thing they design him

Well it depends on how effective Black Keys are on magic mercury blobs. There's actually an established technique with Black Keys called the Iron Plate Effect where you can basically shoot them straight through concrete walls and smash into its target with tremendous force. So if Kotomine knows that technique, he should be able to pierce the mercury.

>ちなみに始皇帝についてはお話を戴いた当初「蜂準長目(切れ長の蜂のような目つきの男)」という秦王政当時の形容からこのような成人男性を想定したのですが、「全裸で性別不明の異形の美形」とのオーダーがあり、一時間もしないうちに没りました
Even his designer was wondering what the hell is going on

Attached: IMG_1079.jpg (787x866, 178K)

Thats special Burial Agency stuff
Kirei was just an edecutor

Well you have to understand that this is magic cyborg emperor. That's not even his original body. The point of his design is that he's completely transcended humanity and become something eternal.

Fuck off Takeuchi, if Urobuchi was in charge of art design he'd look less shit even with your idea.

>El Melloi
>Poor
They had some troubles but still were a pretty big family
>Einzberns
>Poor
No way, they barely even have any expenses besides maintaining their shit, which they specialize in
>Makari
They were poor and dying, but they had been chased out of their domain centuries ago and Zouken fucked up their line
>Tohsaka
They were a relatively new family, the Grail War probably was fucking with them which how expensive it must have been losing again and again.

Case files is comfykino.
When do we get the full OP

The silly magic mystery episodes were comfy for sure. The train arc isnt really comfy while its obviously still good.

>if Urobuchi was in charge of art design he'd look less shit even with your idea.
No shit user. Urobuchi is the one that created QSH and wrote LB3. And read the green text in .

The OST is going to be released tomorrow, so soon.

Why thought? For all its faults Extra was a completely separate timeline with no direct relation to the main Nasuverse content that could be easily ignored. FGO on the other hand has been so immensely successful that it's now considered canon and they are trying to shoehorn its retarded ideas everywhere.

Literally every Nasuverse thing is on a separate timeline, so I don't know why you'd give a shit about that in general.

Gray is a slut. Reines is a whore.

Attached: 055D46BBCA224B6E95E70F7804E24761.png (800x800, 707K)

What I mean is that Extra has deviated from OTL at least decades ago. Their global population is a half of ours, a conglomerate is openly ruling most of the civilized world, and they had no Moon landing. It's so different that you can't even pretend it's anywhere close to other Nasuverse stories or RL. That's what makes it easy to ignore Extraverse as a whole.

It being so dumb that it's easy to ignore isn't a point of merit to me. They're all just alternate worlds. I don't really care about FGO being stupidly popular because without it we weren't exactly getting much other nasuverse stuff of decent quality in the first place.

Some of the story is pretty bad though.

>not being forever in love with your first

Do you even have a heart

>>Mystical eyes up the ass literally everyone has them
they aren't actually that super rare, most of them are just fairly weak.

you are overestimating the HGW. it's already mentioned before, most mages (rightfully) think it's a scam.

>All the spinoffs are pretty shit. Forced Waver spinoff.
>Mystery anime doesn't work out very well with super powers.

Sure it does

The entirety of the "Nasuverse" was never good. Mediocre at it's absolute best.

they specifically mention that it's between the real world and the underworld and the only way to get on it are the invitations.
those white haired dude only managed to get on in the forest because he just bought an invitation since his family is fucking loaded

literally nothing

>t. hasn't seen carnival phantasm

Attached: 1566169733877.png (300x300, 131K)

>Literally every Nasuverse thing is on a separate timeline
Case Files is actually directly before any FSN route, exact same timeline.

>he didn't watch prisma illya

what took them so long to release a comfy spin off for fgo? with that huge cast its gonna be epic

>comfy spin off for fgo
there are a lof of events that can be "fgo comfy spin-off", especially seasonal events like summer or christmas. 2019 new year event is also very comfy too, not to mention those manga in FGO Chaldea Ace.

This.

It is retarded, filled with joke characters and everything is a gag. A cringefest that panders to the lowest common denominator.

I also agree that extra it is shit, but it came before fgo.

Based OP, this franchise don't get tired of wasting potencial.

Illya only had Mystic Eye of Binding, however Heavens Feel said it can’t be done artificially.

Tohsakas have ton of patents, the Grail
War didn’t really do much to dent their finances. It was what happened after is why Rin is struggling with money.

It goes to show that the only other known user was fucking Balor.
I'd also guess that maybe Ra was another, but that would just be speculation.

>Arcueid or Ciel vs Gray when?
Ciel might be interesting, Arc would be a stomp. One EX rank NP that takes time to unseal isn't going to do much even if she has Saber's full stats, assuming it's 30% Arc with backup anyway.

Case Files is on the same timeline as Fate/stay night (and alternate to Fate/Zero) actually

The same guy who illustrated not Luvia for FGO

...let that sink in

This thread is full of shitpostign and baits right?

That might be a hard idea to get greenlit.
Well first there's the whole thing with Case Files being over already and second the plan for the Tsukihime remake was to move the story to Tokyo and have its events more in line with Mahoyo's worldview (like Case files) so I don't know if they can just go wherever

Come some character writing classes sometimes. We have cake

>big nose Alexander
Nice

Yeah. Old two decades old Tsukihime is not "canon" and we will not see any new designs until remake release. But since 2019 is two decades anniversary of Tsuki everything can be possible.

HAHAHAHAAHAH YOU GUY STILL SEETHING OVER A MOBILE GAME

I know the BD's being released whatever day it is today in Japan but I'm impatient
Any idea about the potential sales performance.. I needeth a season 2eth.. Finally got a good anime

check neo stalker shit threads
probably not very good since bd sales fro TV anime looks like drooping down in Japan

What exactly did you expect from Modern TM?

But you do know that pretty anyone can have mystic eyes? Magi can build them just fine.
Touko also has Mystic Eyes of Binding, for instance.

DAA doesn't actually mean anything beyond "something that sucks blood and is really strong and killed the previous one on the list"

He's top secondary according to thread or just high iq baiter

pripri.site wanna check this one?

To be fair Cu's protection from arrows was a meme before FGO ever came out, see stalling Gil for 12 fucking hours.

Prisma Illya

Given their track record I'd bet on not-immune

>But there are no Dead Apostle Ancestors
Well the 27 DAAs Organization is not a thing in Fate worlds but they do exist individually and are called Superior Dead Apostle instead.

I just hope we'll see Nrvnqsr Chaos again.

He literally wears emperor clothes in his third ascension.

Attached: beloved children.jpg (724x1024, 132K)

Qin design was popular though. He ranked number one character who they wanted to hear Valentines of, female and male category, in a survey.

>iDOLISH7
>ID:Invaded
Even if Case Files gets another season it probably won't be a thing next year anyway

He's from the Wandering Sea right...? Maybe he would appear in FGO.

Galahad wouldn't have answered his summon if he hated Moneybill, he was confused why he awoke in a fucking girl and got pissed. But if he had summoned him normally, he wouldn't mind.

Shiki's Eyes of Death Perception were hyper-specialized and the product of a strict eugenic engineering carried out across generations of the clan seeking to cultivate them. Of course they're also highly lethal to the person who actually uses them which was likely even taken into consideration and the assassins could routinely go on the EYES TRAIN, WOO WOO to rotate the bearers out. Now, Shiki's (the other Shiki) eyes of Origin Perception truly were completely unique, though, because of complete mary sue fuckery going on with her connection to MUH ROOT OF AKASHA.
It seems like at least half the Servants have some kind of Mystic Eyes of random shit. Rider's Petrifying Eyes in F/SN and Lancer's Seduction Eyes in Zero. They never really capitalize on them much since a) most Servants will resist them b) if you've got time enough to stare, you've got time enough to spam much more effective attacks. You have to be a real fukken shitter to fall victim to a Mystic Eyes. I mean, most Heroes have respectable Magic Protection it seems and only chumps like Shirou or Iksander can be SHUT DOWN by a mystic eyes glare.
so basically Mystic Eyes have always been real fukken chuuni and always floating around the Nasuverse.

Attached: 1222884133369.jpg (1280x720, 486K)

>Superior Dead Apostle instead.
No, this doesn't exist. It's STATED in a blurb, they neevr reach apex of their power in fate universes. They aren't superior to anything. We're talking about the vamps, not the honorary DAA like Fou kun.

Iskandar beat Memedusa in Extella.

>Lancer's Seduction Eyes
Wasn't it his mole?

Shiki didn't originally have MEoDP, he had some form of pure eyes similiar to his father. The inbreeding was making the Nanaya's super assassins for some reason.
Shiki only gained the connection to the Root after nearly getting killed by Kouma

Mostly just Septem. Which even FGO fans dislike.

There are only two really bad chapters, Septem (which was mostly boring and dry) and Agartha (which was the animu director of Prisma Ilya fapfic tried to pass as a serious story). The rest range from mediocre to good.

Attached: 33adc7bc84e3e748170234e3f069ebc4.jpg (601x850, 376K)

I mean currently, Superior Dead Apostle is the fan-translation of 上級死徒. 上級死徒 is used to refer to those like Zepia or Gransurg Blackmore in Fate worlds.

I thought it was explained she'd be able to petrify him AND his army with her gaze because they'd not be able to resist turning to stone. But maybe that was contingent on her being in her EVEN TALLER gorgon form.

I would argue that all of them are pretty sub-par until at least Camelot.
And very few of the events are good even as throw-away jokes.

Was Roa classified as one?

That makes them mediocre, not bad. I think America was ok, and Okeanus was fun but nothing special personally.

IIRC Roa is called Dead Apostle in the Drama CD, though the term 上級死徒 is originally from Case Files anyway

>Agartha
>bad
Agartha was unironically better than a lot of other singularities. I don't get the hate for it.

Sub-par on the bad end rather than just mediocre, I mean. America would have been okay but the absurdism of the new servants overstepped into parody territory whilst still trying to be serious and that majorly hampered its story.

It doesn't really change what I said, the blurb about them specificially states they never grow as powerful as in Tsukihime. Regardless or not if they are a bit stronger than the regular bloodsucker. Zepia's not a DA either.

DUDE I'M AN OLD MAN WHO HAS CLEARLY HAS NOTHING TO HIDE
DUDE I'M YOUNG FERGUS WHO WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GOVERNING DESPITE ABANDONING IT FOR SEX AND COMBAT
DUDE I DON'T WANNA DIE SO I'LL TELL YOU ABOUT IT MULTIPLE TIMES
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE ACHILEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS

>Fergus characterization goes nowhere
>horrible writing, looks like written by a horny retard who giggled to himself
>Schez' characterization makes no sense
You can thank the translation team that tame and tone down the graphic description and hilarious dialogue.

>muh eyes
>Saber comes in
>muh eyes users go extinct
>they thank Saber is a servant because in her normal form it'd be a lot worse
>they can't kill servants

That's just your opinion. I found Okeanus better written than a lot of old Nasu.

Does the rinnengan exists in the nasu's eye bazaar

Old or new Saber kill.

Drama CD Roa is meant to do the things he did at his peak minus the Arc plot armor (the representation of MB is what he used to do as opposed to the jobber of Tsukihime). He did get burned by the weapon he was seeking.

>That's just your opinion.
Yep.
>I found Okeanus better written than a lot of old Nasu.
And that's just your opinion and by god I cannot agree with it.

>Zepia's not a DA either.
Case Files says he is, he just doesn't become TATARI and stays with Atlas.
Apparently FGO Sion is also a bloodsucker though her vampiric impulse is very very very weak and she just needs to use artificial blood.

Eyehax is very important. Garden of Avalon says Merlin is the top mage because of his eyehax.

Mage gets kill by knight.

Nasu literally says in his blog he's not just like with Sion. It's not the first time he retcons Sansda, besides is easily explained as Waver and co didn't know exactly what vampire he was.

Yet Merlin is alive and all the loser knights died in Camelot.
Don't bring Fuyuki shit to the real big leagues.

FGO and Case Files are different timelines though. Things might be a bit different.

>FGO and Case Files are different timelines though.
Nasu specifically talked about "Fate" not FGO. Though I assume this doesn't count Extra because Siamlin is there and not Sion or Zepia.

99% of the time, mages are either the source of the problem in Fate work, either as final bosses everybody teams up again or creating the final boss directly or indirectly. Knights are literally pawns.

Attached: EBi0Em6UIAAdK5T.jpg (603x654, 91K)

>DUDE Yea Forumstard shitposting
Worst one. You can simplify everything you don't like into DUDE spreadsheet

Prove me wrong then

Attached: 1546669407363.jpg (1020x797, 293K)

This.
>FSN-FZ
ALL the war is a fucking magi ritual. The Grail is tainted because the Einzbergs tried to cheat and summoned Angry Manjew. In Zero too, everybody got to team up against Caster who was the midboss.

>Apocrypha
Again, this is all consequence of magi who made the Grail and the family who stole it. Amakusa might be cheated into Ruler class, but he's actually usually a Caster, so that tells you everything. Fafnir (Sieg) eventually becomes a Caster in FGO who is related to the Grail Bullshit from the start. Shakespeare and Semi (who was Assassin in name only and used her Caster double nature to do shit) also were instrumental for Amakusa (the Caster pretending to be Ruler) to get his plan.

>FGO
Goetia used Solomon's body and he was created by Solomon (though he was following orders), it as literal magecraft turns against humanity and fucks it up. Part 2 is shaping up to probably be consequence of Animusphere magecraft system going haywire, we'll see.

>Extra
The world that was fucked up because of a magi ritual according to mats that damaged the Earth core. Remind me how Kiara got buffed so much in CCC? Right, Andersen, a Caster, was the reason of her transformation. In Extella, the main antagonist aside of the invisible aliens is a Caster, Archimedes.

Why are you posting Merlin's creation? Who is nothing without him? He made her, empowered her, and groomed her. That's why he's called the real father of King Arthur's legend.

>99% of the time, mages are either the source of the problem in Fate work
Not all Calamities can be pinned on magi and Velber sure as hell can't either. Just saying.

Merlin's the only reason she exists and has any power
>he was involved in her conception
>modified her to have a dragon core
>send her to Ector's family
>visited her in dreams to train her
>made invisible air spell for her
>handed her all the magical weapons she has

Artoria's nothing but a story and hero he made for his flights of fancy.

Well, him and Vivian, giving her the hax bullshit sword and scabbard went a long way.

Mages are cowards, they're kids playing around until someone put a stop to their game and make they cry and beg for mercy.
Cuckolds mages can't do nothing alone. Knights got in charge.

yeah only like half of them?
Goetia.
Kiara (was a magus, by the way).
Tamamo.
The Beast of Revelations can only be born from a magus ritual.
The "alien god" most likely will turn out to be a system made by Animusphere.

He's right though. FGO is fucking awful for anyone who isn't a whale.
There's just so much compounding shit that makes the game just a chore to play that I really don't want to list off because that would take multiple posts and so much of my day.
But to sum it up, it has zero regard for the players who don't fill their wallets with money. Opting to make it impossible to even do more than 1 summon a month even if you played every day, which will more than likely not get you anything other than another copy of a shitty CE you don't need. All while having a """Pity System""" that is only there because it's legally required so they circumvent it by having it be useless to anyone who isn't already spending 10,000 dollars a month on their game.
Story be damned, if you don't have the set up required you're not even going to see most of it

And Vivian is also a sorceror on top of being a fairy.

Mages are in control behind the scenes while everyone else plays puppets in their board game. Merlin felt bad he made Artoria and toyed with her fate and life, that's why he locked himself up, but she was his glorified pawn.

Alright, but Fergus was purposefully written as a filler character with no real purpose, that's how Schez story had him play out, but when he finds out he comes out of it which leads to one of the cooler moments when he channels his grown self and steps right into the pool of poison.

I still find it better than say, most of London or America. Better than Shinjuku too, since people only like that for the alters.

Attached: hpkp3MB.png (1280x720, 935K)

>Cuckolds mages can't do nothing alone. Knights got in charge.
Merlin is called the king maker and kingdom builder and destroyer in Garden of Avalon. He seemed to have done that many many times and only developed a conscience when Britain was fucked because he had cared for Seiba as a daughter in a way. Knights aren't in charge when they are actually manipulated by someone behind the curtain.

A pawn could cut your mage's head off.

Gil's class changes from a knight class to Caster when he steps up to be a real king. Knight classes are dumb muscle.

Before or after they get killed?

Attached: EBYHbHfUcAIXnyg.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

I love luvia I'm glad they gave her an episode

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.38_[2019.08.18_12.15.09].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

It was also the best episode of the show and Gray looked absolutely adorable in that red bonnet

See There's a bias with Caster or/and an Extra class (that is mostly Caster-like and would be Caster if they weren't that class) to be the shit stirrers.

>Cuckolds mages can't do nothing alone. Knights got in charge.
Morgan using her retarded knight pawn "son" brought Camelot to ruin entirely on her own devices.

Damage control. You're in need of some reality check, witch.
After you're as hopeless as Gil getting mutilate by Shirou.

Camelot was just Morgan and Merlin playing 5D chess. With Vivian, another mage and fairy, involved sometimes.

>that is mostly Caster-like and would be Caster if they weren't that class
You say this based on what, exactly? Angra isn't qualifies as anything other than Avenger.

>After you're as hopeless as Gil getting mutilate by Shirou.
You do realize that's a Caster and his Mage Master destroying the fuck of the Holy Grail War without a single scratch or a speck of dirt on them?

Attached: nukes fuyuki kills everybody and wins war nothing personnel kid.jpg (1708x701, 74K)

how come the forest of Einnashe exists in the Fate timeline?

I thought Type Moon retconned vampires to be weaker when they started shitting out this timeline, so no DAA-tier vampires.

What? FGO has one monetization scheme and it's optional. There are plenty of people playing f2p unless you're on the retarded NA server that peer pressures you into spending because the community is so small that they won't add whales to friends. It's 50/50 wall of text to gameplay and the gameplay is visual novels level of easy. Just say you couldn't roll your waifu and you're angry so we can just disregard this dumb and biased argument

Attached: 1583860829285.png (879x844, 60K)

Stop thinking

Watch out for that beam coming from the west!

Angra is only a problem because of being inside the magical machine made by mages, connected to the Roots by mages and summoned by mages. He was a fucking victim.

See what the user said:
>99% of the time, mages are either the source of the problem in Fate work, either as final bosses everybody teams up again or creating the final boss directly or indirectly.
Angra is directly and indirectly a problem caused by fucking mages.
I was referring to Amakusa there, who we know his real class was Caster but was cheated as Ruler by the Einzberns. And his main team is composed of Shakes, a Caster, and an 'Assassin' who is only dangerous because of her double class feature which makes her do her workshop as a Caster. That's literally the reason why there's bullshit in Apocrypha. That and Darnic, a MAGE.

>FGO is too hard for him and his top tier freebies

Attached: 1538263373172.jpg (200x230, 43K)

The Forest of Einnashe is actually a Phantasmal race entity rather than a DA, which would partially explain why its still significant in Fate. I guess it'd be in a similar category to Medusa, being phantasm beings with vampiric tendencies.

>impossible to even do more than 1 summon a month even if you played every day
You don't really know about the game.
In JP: You get 3 SQ from weekly missions, 4 SQ from weekly login rewards, 1 ticket from weekly login reward , 5 tickets from the monthly shop, That's 28 SQ and 9 tickets, enough for 18 summons. This isn't taking into account that every 50 days you get another 30 SQ, nor the SQ gained from bond, nor the SQ from events or maintenance.
And for story, Youtube is full of 3* and lower clears, which are all free servants that you'll get just from playing and rolling the friend gacha.

They exist, but they are weaker or different. Or dead already.

Einnashe forest isn't as much as a DA than a phantasmal that was added to the list because was connected to one. Same as ORT and Fou-kun.

Why magi like to fuck up the world so much?

>actually playing FGO
Jesus and I thought these threads were bad beforehand

dumb nigger, FGO is 4 years old at this point.

>that one magus who fucked up Earth in Extra more than the Velber would ever hope so
Think about it. Sefar not only helped humanity to be the top dog, but got cannibalized as part of the human order. The Velber get their ass prunned if they win anyway, and needed Archie to try and fail to create a quantum lock. That mage literally got that quantum lock on the bullshit he made.

>Velber
Please go and stay go

There's nothing more dangerous than humanity. If we evolve, we can potentially destroy everything.

Attached: humanity btfos everyone.jpg (870x1256, 300K)

I stopped playing after Solomon because I got tired of grinding events and reruns. I appreciate you can F2P in that game but combat never stuck to me after playing both NA and JP.

fgo is canon. Nasu agreed, don't bother him about it

Attached: 1541913585150.jpg (1269x709, 175K)

how new are you?

>Doing single summons and removing the pity 4*
Are you dumb?
Also
>30 SQ for 50 day
NA only gets 20 per 50.

What does it matter if it's shit?

Imagine trying to cover up being a secondary by labeling something you didn't even play/read as shit

You know he actually was right
Still there is no PURE grail war without any plot twists. PURE as mage+servant vs another mage+servant. Pure skill.

Attached: 123456789.jpg (1440x810, 128K)

Kind of the logical conclusion that happened with Kanata.
The thing is that it only really matters from the perspective of the Common Sense of Man, everything from other systems have very little reason to care.

Attached: Kanata.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Hey what if he's kind Yea Forums poster who somehow didn't notice all fate/TM threads and in Yea Forums for 6 years?

We didn't even get a series on the first 3 HGW. It's mostly 4th and 5th and a bunch of alternate timelines

>The thing is that it only really matters from the perspective of the Common Sense of Man, everything from other systems have very little reason to care.
The problem is that we expand, other systems don't seem to do the same. And our species already is stated to have the capacity to travel to the stars which makes us more dangerous than 99% of other lifeforms. Even the lovecraft gods stuff don't really have the capacity to travel and they got observed first than the other way around, which should tell you of humanity range despite being young and immature. Our evils can grow into galactic threats too.

And assassin. She had a dagger with invisibility magic.

>Still there is no PURE grail war without any plot twists. PURE as mage+servant vs another mage+servant. Pure skill.
Solomon and Moneybill kind of? I mean they won easily but it played straightforward.

This shitty spin-off mange will never by canon in my headcanon.
>unga bunga entire NEET UNIVERSE
No way.

First wasn't even war. Second was about 3 overpowered as fuck mages killing everyone around them as I remember.

But the thing is that the Common Sense of Man doesn't actually affect other systems directly, or more accurately can't. See the case where Merlin, who is part of the Reverse Side, where there is literally no scenario where he can die, even the scenario where Goetia wins that enabled Scat to die.
>And our species already is stated to have the capacity to travel to the stars which makes us more dangerous than 99% of other lifeforms.
I mean, both Velber and Aristoteles can do that. It's almost like Humanity is something akin to Gaia's collective proto-Aristoteles gone rogue. Or perhaps it'd be more accurate to say that's what Alaya is.

You could just say you haven't read it. And as it stands it's only canon to DDD anyway.

There's no indication other systems have the range and the inner kinks of the Human Order (which pretty much disables any path that is against the generalized perception). The gods didn't have such system, or the timeline they won wouldn't have gotten pruned.

The Umbral Star was an observation-record system that also seems to be similar to Galactus and his heralds, probably considering Nasu is a Marvelfag. They civilizations reaped still exist within their records, but they couldn't get anything from Earth. Sefar destroyed instead of reaping except the human stuff which turned and slain her, and made her part of them as a stepping stone to the foundation. That was when the species was in diapers.

Post-FGO typemoon is just dead to me. Fuck all of you gambling addicts who thinks its a good game.

This anime is an eyesore

>You could just say you haven't read it
I read DDD. I talking about DDD

In 2nd war three founding families split apart in the argument for exclusive rights to use the grail so it was just free for all bloodbath.

Well then you'd know SnS is a side-story novella and there's only about nine pages of manga to accompany it.

>Sefar destroyed instead of reaping except the human stuff which turned and slain her, and made her part of them as a stepping stone to the foundation. That was when the species was in diapers.
Not to be an asshole, but that's entirely thanks to Gaia, not Humanity. Excalibur was the deciding factor there, without it there wasn't much Humanity could do.

The other side would have been affected by Goetia if he had pulled his time travel to the origin, no matter what. And human system would affect the other side if humanity gained awareness. Like how the mystery and the Throne would be fucked if this happened (See Agartha).

>I mean, both Velber and Aristoteles can do that.
Aristotle is one single lifeform, not a civilization. It's not going to be a problem because is one observer.
The Umbral Star is basically a wandering reaping Mooncell in function. So it's not exactly a living organism. And it took out the capacity to evolve to any other lifeform except humans in the Galaxy as far as we know.

The missing SQ can just come from maintenance and you avoid rolling singles, I also didn't mention the 11th summon.

>in JP
No u.

What power does Excalibur uses? Gaia's hopes and dreams? No, Gaia acknowledges humanity ideals and human empowered Genghi Dhama is the strongest weapon she can count on. And the wielder is human, not a faery.

Those nine pages implying this is how Kanata killed NEET during tournament. If you consider them canon

Can't wait when AAA games industry collapses while gacha games live on because all they're going to do is raise videogame buying age to 21

Attached: 1565808223610.jpg (1430x3006, 2.9M)

Excalibur is literally empowered by Humanity.

Sword was forged by Gaia, but it's crystalization of humanity's dreams and wishes.

>>Mystical eyes up the ass literally everyone has them
Everyone had them.
>Entire Uchiha clan had them before the got wiped out.
>Entire Nanaya clan had them before they got wiped out.
>Most magus can get them. They are a dime a dozen.
>Most vamps and super natural beings like gorgons have them.

>>F/SN didn't have them!!!
>Shirou will get them later because
>EMIYA had them
>Saber had them
>Rider had them
>Rider's sisters that were mentioned only in name had them
>Rin could use them
>Gil had them
>Sakura had the potential to have them
>Zouken had them+worms
>Lancer had them
>Herc had them because he's basically a gary stu but crazed and never used them
>Illya had and used them
>Her maids probably had them
>Caster OFC had them
>Tokiomi had them
>Literally everyone has some active or passive eye power.
Read the VN

Attached: shiki tohno tsukihime.png (750x750, 257K)

>Aristotle is one single lifeform, not a civilization.
The purpose of Aristoteles is to subsume all other life of the planet, in that sense it contains and embodies any civilization it may have once had.

It's forged by Gaia's power from Humanity's wishes but that doesn't mean that's its power, it's ultimately Gaia's creation and weapon. Humanity is only allowed to borrow it, which is why Artoria gives it back.

Not really, the few pages just outline some parts of the short story.
>If you consider them canon
Considering there's no reason for it not to be canon, it really doesn't matter.

I'll assume Marisbury and Solomon was the closest one to that: powerful and skilled Master, powerful and skilled Servant, that got along just easily blow the fuck the competition.

Huh, never thought about it but Shirou does look like he has some kind of Mystic Eyes of Sword Recognition.

More like Solomon , like Siegfried , listened to his master like a robot. Unlike Siegfried tough the master wasnt a fucking retard and there was no Astolfo whose mouthcannon can blow up people's minds.

i hope whoever wrote this garbage never gets the opportunity to write anything fate related again

It's forged by gaia but gaia doesn't give it any power, it's just the smith, the power and the foundation mystery of Excalibur is completely human. Humanity doesn't "Borrow" it, it's theirs to use, though obviously the chosen wielder isn't someone who would shat on the planet either. You think humanity and the planet don't align when they do sometimes. That's also why they share the same CF in Fate sometimes, and why Yu can be part of the Throne despite being a TA (Chinese) aka part of the planet CF, because they aren't necessarily opposites.

Oh and:
>The purpose of Aristoteles is to subsume all other life of the planet, in that sense it contains and embodies any civilization it may have once had.
That seems pretty headcanonily. ORT is an individual, not a civilization. In Fate, all civilization outside Earth in the Solar System, is gone. Reaped by the Umbral Star. So looks like they are vastly inferior to humanity which overcomes their Reaper and put the entire Solar system under their observation and their laws.

Solomon still had intelligent thoughts, but would just obey orders if his Master say so because of his agency issues. If Marisbury ordered "look a way to do xxx" he'll do it, though. Marisbury also saw Solomon as his only friend and companion, not a tool, despite his horrible sense of humor. Solomon wouldn't have betrayed Marisbury to Astolfo either. He wouldn't care for artificial lifeforms until he becomes human.

Attached: DyjA9VGU0AAiUI9.png (663x900, 619K)

>people still think that shit from fate/shitella will be relevant in fate grand kusoge
at best it will be a shitty cameo or a glorified commercial for shitella

Attached: 1553446592975.png (979x932, 880K)

Can you fucking go back to /tmg/ and stay there? You retards whine about FGO 24 hours a day over there.

>short story.
Wait there is short story? I always through this is only comic. Can you read 3/16事件 online anywhere? Or scan?

Solomon was too loyal to be influenced by Astolfo. But yeah Gordes is an unaccomplished moron in comparison to a Lord of the Clocktower. Is it surprising? Not many modern mages can be as strong and intelligent.

Attached: ECqaboiUIAAh1jA.jpg (768x1024, 50K)

cope broke ass gambling addict

Attached: 76393993_p0.png (680x680, 827K)

Why is moneybill cuter than his daughter?

>Humanity doesn't "Borrow" it, it's theirs to use
No it's not, it's Gaia's. Gaia forged it and the fairies were the ones who were given the role of keeping it, it only temporarily enters into the hands of humans like Artoria/Arthur.
>You think humanity and the planet don't align when they do sometimes
They do, that's the point, the fairies were the intermediaries who grant Excalibur to humans.
> In Fate, all civilization outside Earth in the Solar System, is gone. Reaped by the Umbral Star. So looks like they are vastly inferior to humanity which overcomes their Reaper and put the entire Solar system under their observation and their laws.
We actually have no idea what happened to the Aristoteles in the Fate worldline, its entirely possible they don't exist at all since Humanity is the affirming factor.

We know there's a "spider" sleeping in "South America" (Nasu considers Mexico this because he's challenged), but is a god.

*outside Earth "spider."

My point is look at Extra, Arc becomes a goddess because she's perceived by that one guy as one. Wouldn't be surprised ORT became Tezcatlipoca.

You're the one who should. Stop letting FGO live rent free

Sometimes i wonder if they already used 60% - 70% of the budget for the cast

Attached: IMG_1094.jpg (680x892, 115K)

Not to my knowledge, no. I had to import Amasia Box to read it, at least now you can just buy the book on its own.

Well then considering that ORT only arrives on Earth 5000 years before the current era while Velber was doing the rounds a good 15,000 years ago or so, I'd say Velber didn't do a very good job of purging Mercury.
Or maybe Aristoteles planets don't qualify as having civilization and the two never bothered with each other.

To clarify :
>Wait there is short story? I always through this is only comic.
The short story is like 95% of the whole thing, the comic is supplementary.
>Can you read 3/16事件 online anywhere? Or scan?
See the previous post.

>[Hi-Res][2019.09.04] TVアニメ「ロード・エルメロイII 世の事件簿 -魔眼蒐集列車 Grace note-」EDテーマ「雲雀」/ASCA [FLAC 96kHz/24bit]
I know the full version of ED song has been released long ago but still
This also has the unplugged version of Koe (Apoc ED2)

Attached: 67823852_p7.jpg (3721x2579, 2.04M)

Attached: 71355446_p0.jpg (1021x1310, 682K)

Shocking amount of speedwatcher bullshit.
Kerry has a pair of mystic eyes even before he contacted Einzbern's.
Kerry has enough money to buy very expensive vintage sportcar for Irisviel.
Einzbern's is probably richest family of all 3 original Fuyuki HGW families.

Attached: Irisviel.von.Einzbern.full.1260968.jpg (750x850, 229K)

>rent free
cope

>Einzbern's is probably richest family of all 3 original Fuyuki HGW families.
There's no probably about it, they have near-infinite (cursed) money thanks to the Rheingold.

Even ignoring all of FGO's storytelling flaws compared to Extra, Extra never had anywhere near as much of a negative impact on TM compared to FGO.
It wasn't successful and lazily made enough to completely shift TM's focus for years and to usher in an enormous new cancerous fanbase. They still released Mahoyo between Extra and CCC and the Mirai Fukuin movie shortly after.
Nowadays it would a fucking dream to get ANYTHING non-Fate or without Servants thanks to FGO.

how are you broke as a mage just summon more money lmao

Lol it's great you're just a fucking idiot.

It's a cancer that has been killing Type-Moon for 4 years and counting.

Nah it's good. Vnfags gtfo

Need working grail for that, like Moneybill did.

Is he really gay?

>The studio is currently hiring for four positions- Programmer, art designer, game designer, and project manager- For which they have pages up on their official website, along with details which may shed like on what their future projects will be like.

>The studio is going to be a small-scale studio of around 10 members, and they are looking for people who understand Type-Moon works, and either have experience in the gaming industry and wish to experience indies-style development or already are in indie development.

>The staff are going to be working on 2D action games, 2D RPGs, and 2D strategy games with Unity and Unreal Engine 4.
>Studio BB is prioritising programmers with experience with smartphones and home consoles, suggesting that these are the platforms they will be focusing on.
>Studio BB is seeking artists with experience with making pixel art (sprites) and animations as well as 3D models and animations suggesting that they are looking into both 2D and 3D games.
>They are looking for a project manager with business level English skills which suggests that they might be looking into overseas releases.
>The game designer page says that they are looking for someone with experience with 2D action game development experience as well, which could mean that they would be looking into that first (as Niinou primarily has experience with RPGs, however, this could simply mean be to cover something that he has less expertise in)

Attached: IMG_1095.jpg (1512x2016, 885K)

>just summon more money lmao
In all seriousness, I'm not sure why Arc even needs sponsors (which she has, apparently), Marble Phantasm should literally be capable of just that. She could easily materialise tons of stuff of monetary value, it wouldn't even be hard.

It's not like FGO is a proper human or something, it can't kill Type-Moon. But it seems like Type-Moon are killing everything that isn't Fate nowadays.

mystic eyes are extremely common. however, the STRENGTH of them is a VAST spectrum and variance. additionally, the rail zeppelin thing is basically the black market and you have to be invited to even get on, so its not exactly that easy.

>saber ripoff
apparently you have have zero empathy to understand what it would be like to grow up being treated as something other than human, and just being a hollow shell that everyone else basically thinks doesnt even belong to you.

like, you're not even remotely trying to understand the context OR the content. you're just intentionally and willfully mad, and happy being mad. kill yourself.

inb4 every single game they make is a Fate game filled to the brim with garbage GO characters, barely any Masters or non-Servant characters, and every single one of them has a self-insert protagonist
I wanna hope for something good, but it's getting really hard to do that.

Attached: 1536890649621.jpg (352x448, 59K)

Well let's hope for the best

Because FGO is their big hit and it's massive Servant shitfest that only mentions non-Fate lore in passing at best, while 99% of its cast is Servants. That's why TM is only drifting further away from other stuff.

people were saying this about extra so delusional VN boomers complaining about the newest thing mean jack shit

>and every single one of them has a self-insert protagonist
Like in Tsukihime, FSN and KNK?
Good

By your logic every single anime ever has a self insert mc.

Except if you missed my previous post, after Extra we still got stuff like Mahoyo, Tsuki no Sango, and Mirai Fukuin.
We haven't gotten FUCK ALL since FGO launched in 2015.

>We haven't gotten FUCK ALL since FGO launched in 2015.
You got new illustrations of TsukiRe in TM Ace bro

love how your measurement of a good game is how many self-inserts and their rivals there are. Maybe you should be playing pokemon masters

Wrong, Extella exist.

Fatefags BTFO

Attached: IMG_1090.jpg (2327x555, 430K)

Yeah bless Takeuchi for making Arc more of a Saberface every year and like 2 pieces of Tsukiime/Mahoyo merch in comiket 96 and 92.
Meanwhile, they also relocated all April Fool's into being garbage, lazy FGO jokes, and shifted the entire focus of the company to Fate more than ever.

>B-BUT FGO ISN'T THAT BAD LOL EXTRA STARTED IT IT WAS WAY WORSE DUDE MOON COMPUTER DUMB XDDD
The more years pass, the more I'm convinced people who use this Extra excuse are either ignorant or deep in the FGO hole.

Attached: 1553515459351.jpg (1080x1000, 128K)

>fatefags
Lol

Attached: 1557543757749.png (600x500, 172K)

Extella was like, average FGO-chapter tier, 3/10 (and I mean among the """good""" FGO chapters, not the 1/10 ones until Camelot).

red saber was the point where type moon jumped the shark. it was what made them realize they could put out garbage and people would still eat it up as long as it had new servants.

Literally Nasu words about Tsuki and FSN MC. Mikiya is just bland as possible.

>POPULARITY DUMB LOL

hey, I can play that caricature game too

That is undeniably true that it's where FATE jumped the shark, but they still made quality non-Fate products after that, Mahoyo was literally the best writing Nasu has ever done.
The shift to Fate-only trash was triggered by FGO, its widespread success and how easy it was to make compared to actual high effort products.

Well IMO Extra is probably when Nasu started having sci-fi autism but FGO is indeed the turning point.
Nasu implied the next FGO collab would be Tsukihime in the Famitsu interview so uh, Tsuki R might be released next year. The XXXX person in Fujino's entry might also be Aoko so Mahoyo should get something new if they are planning to do Mahoyo x FGO collab. You will definitely hate the collab, but at least having new oldTM stuff must be good for you.

How is that a caricature when it's 100% accurate to the entire issue of FGO? Its popularity, coupled with its shitty quality and low effort, is what created a shift to focusing on other shitty, low effort Fate products.

I also have hopes for something next year, it just bothers me that people like to offload most of FGO's massive guilt onto Extra, as if Extra could've carried the company by itself in the same way FGO is doing.
I will be permanently done with TM if they do a collab with no Remake news though, but I sincerely doubt that'll happen.

Okay so all we know is you're unhappy you don't own type-moon

you can try as much as you want, Camelot and Babylonia was great

What the fuck are you talking about?

Camelot and LB1 are the only decent chapters in the game and Babylonia is pure dogshit from start to finish.

>muh FGO again
Oh god not this shit again.

Keep saying that won't make it true, the game got really good after okeanos.

>no Gray

Attached: IMG_1042.jpg (1000x1364, 381K)

>really good
Maybe by gacha game standards.
Maybe if you never played a videogame in your life.
If you read Mahoyo, Tsukihime, F/SN, or watched KnK, and you think FGO is "really good", you have brain damage.

>fgo is actually good quality
>denies it because you're the grand supreme type-moon opinion giver for some reason

Tsukihime wasn't that great and you're actually delusional. Calling fgo shit just to raise your otaku cred is pretty sad, honestly

There's that, but that's a passive thing innate to himself.

typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Skill_(A-F)#Clairvoyance
Wiki does a poor job explaining by organizing it under just clairvoyance, but Archer officially has a passive skill of clairvoyant eyes "Eye of mind (fake)" built from a combination of his own battle experience and strengthening magic on his eyes. It doesn't just work while shooting and it was what Archer was using to hold his ground when he was fighting Lancer at the school on night 1.

Nah you're just being a whiny twat.
>ur dumb I'm smart what I say is true
Not a very good argument fellow retard

You arguing with biased bot who baiting in every TM thread.

>Extella was like, average FGO-chapter tier
>a fucking saber clone transform into goddess because she want to
>not worse than FGO
Average FGO standard is shit, but Extella is on a different level.

>used your one-and-only ticket that can save your own life even if your Lostbelt gets destroyed to save your friend and inform him about that ticket so he can use it later and survive after the mess of his Lostbelt
Daybit deserves his Grand Servant

Attached: IMG_7084.jpg (1388x2048, 432K)

>pretends a garbage game with a story that is decent at best (but mostly very mediocre) is good
>anyone who denies this is "trying to raise their otaku cred"

Get some taste you fucking faggot.
Tsukihime was a really early work, FGO is by no means on par with what Nasu did in Mahoyo, or even fucking Fate/stay night. Not visually, not technically, not in writing, nothing. It's not a good successor to TM's previous works, people only suck its dick because they expected another generic gacha game and they got actual good story ideas being utterly wasted with bad writing in a bad format that does not complement the storytelling.

The ending is bellow average for sure, but most of it is just as boring, Servant-obsessed, and bad characterization-wise as your average FGO.

>i-it's le bot, other opinions don't exist
>people who hate FGO aren't real!!!!
>Type-Moon is as good as ever!

FGOfags deluded as ever I see.

Attached: 1544696384812.jpg (944x930, 282K)

What a faggot lol

Mahoyo is weakest Nasu work. Nothing but fancy graphic.

WHYDUNIT

Cope with your kusoge, FGOfag.
Rather get nothing than a gacha game.

If you're a retard with no reading comprehension who can't read past the fancy visuals or appreciate atmosphere, maybe.
Or if you're just an EOP who can only read the first 7 chapters when most of the good shit is from chapter 9 onwards.

Attached: 1546795732224.png (652x624, 248K)

Am I supposed to take your word over Nasu's or something? You're just angry a mobile game with higher quality and freedom beat the VN that you hide behind for """otaku cred"""

How the fuck is FGO in any way higher quality than Mahoyo or even FSN?
Nasu has never said that, so you're not "believing his word" over mine. You're just pretending to be retarded so people give your game a free pass as always despite being utter trash.

I wonder who will be Heartless's seiyuu

Damn and you're calling fgofags delusional lol what a flaming faggot

>Case Files thread
>hurr durr neoTM vs oldTM
I hope both of you will leave this thread and never come to CF thread again. Discussing lore is fine since Case Files explores some stuff that originally come from other Typemoon works but please stop this stupid argument for God's sake. Just make a new thread for it if you guys want.

Attached: IMG_4565.jpg (922x701, 69K)

i think we've established that everything nasu has made after extra isn't canon

Are you Takeuchi?

It happens every thread, sadly.

Is this the daily
>I FUCKING HATE FGO
>FGO KILLED MY DOG
>FGO ATE THE FOOD ON MY FRIDGE
>FGO NTR'D ME
>FGO AGHHHHHHHHH
thread?

Case files is just neoTM trying to pass as oldTM

Seems like it is.

tmg asking for VN representation are as bad as trannies calling everything transexual desu

Sadly, it's almost impossible to stop that. The only solution is to ignore "FGO is shit" posts whether you agree with them or not.

the fuck is a tmg

is this some new subreddit boogeyman you cuckolds came up with

the truth is everything is neoTM if it isn't fellating VN purists chodes which they have a complex about

My bad I'm done with it now, got triggered by the "muh Extra" posts so I got dragged into shitting on FGOfags a bit.
Case Files threads have been comfy for the most part so I'd prefer if they stayed that way, too much FGO trash seeps into these beyond lore discussion sadly.

Attached: 1542152369971.jpg (1120x672, 38K)

Oh boy
Can't wait for the Babylonia threads

/tmg/ is a general in /jp/
This general was born from TypeMoon "purists" that migrated from /vg/ and Yea Forums since they hated EVERYTHING created by TypeMoon after Fate/Zero and are eternally awaiting the Tsukihime remake.
They hate FGO
They hate Extra
They worship the original VNs and LNs
They worship any non fate works
Like it's pretty much oldfags talking about the same thing over and over again and disregard new works as non-canon

Yorokobe, shonen. Only one month away from the devastation of oldfags and endless shitposting.

Attached: 1563851594362.png (250x231, 47K)

Attached: r095.png (1334x750, 1.85M)

with the amount of caboose malfunctions from the appearance of olga marie in case files, they'd surely go bald from the discussions going on for weeks

>This general was born from TypeMoon "purists" that migrated from /vg/ and Yea Forums since they hated EVERYTHING created by TypeMoon after Fate/Zero and are eternally awaiting the Tsukihime remake.
Why are you spreading misinformation and other bullshit, user? Are you trying to create more arguments?
I enjoy nearly everything created by Type-Moon until FGO besides like, Apocrypha I guess. And Apocrypha is easy to just ignore and not care about, whereas FGO took over the company.
>They hate Extra
I really don't, it's just "meh".

>I DON'T LIKE IT SO IT'S NON CANON !!!!

Typical /tmg/ fag

Who are you quoting?
Where was any canonicity mentioned in that post?
By the way, while I think Extra is just meh overall, it still introduced a couple characters I really like.

>Mahoyo
>quality
Mahoyo is praised only by western Yea Forums audience. Without visuals it's nothing.

Attached: 123154365487.jpg (592x954, 105K)

I guarantee that whatever this new studio creates, it will trigger Yea Forums even further

Attached: NwqmXvwY.jpg (1200x630, 291K)

>BB

Attached: 1564528889396.jpg (1000x1000, 530K)

I hope for good games. Not musou shit

TM in it's current state feels a lot like Kingdom Hearts. There were, at best, 2 good entries in the whole series and everything else is just money-grabbing dogshit. Both fanbases are also cripplingly autistic.

fuck off barry

It has the best slice of life Nasu has written.
It has some of the best characterization and character dynamics in any of his works, the 3 mains and Touko all have really interesting relationships and constantly play off of each other in new ways you wouldn't expect.
It has the best action WRITING Nasu's ever done. Not the visuals, mind you, but how the fight goes and how interesting and detailed it is to follow along.
It has a really great atmosphere, keeping the old TM style of "small town urban fantasy", but with its own unique brand of 80s flavor, and with a much slower pace than usual.

Mahoyo is one of the best things he's written and nothing since has compared in the aspects I mentioned above, sorry if you disagree.

Honestly, I'd be happy if they can make a single good TM game for the first time since Melty, even if it's flooded with FGO shit.
Of course, I'll hope that they do more original projects in the future instead of always relying on gacha popularity.

Attached: 1548613948678.png (1280x960, 1.72M)

>2 good entries
Notes and 428 scenario? Yes you're right.

as long as it's not some augmented reality game, I'm fine with anything

>it's mahoyo shizo from /tmg/
Not surprised.

>Tsukihime Remake is fibally released
>heavily rewritten to be more palatable for FGO players
>Mooncell mentioned multiple times
>at least one Servant inexplicably shows up before disappearing
>completely sanitizes Shiki and removes almost every controversial about him
>no Satsuki route

How do you react?

ORT isn't "civilization" and we don't know if in Fate arrives then. From my understanding Quetz and co are prehistorical.

Moneybill still had several workshops around the world, latest one he had in france, plus an oil platform where he had established Seraphics, AND just bought two nuclear stations or submarine on top of that all before Fuyuki.

>Waver hase Saber ptsd
Bro you meet her like once or twice
tbf excalibur to the face can do that to you.

He is single targetsexual and only interested on one man.

They just really need their own saber clone.

They just started hiring, I wouldn't be expecting anything from them at least for the next couple of years.

No matter how good Remake will be you will trash it because of FGO boogeyman. Especially EOPs and /tmg/ shitters.
>Servant
>remake
top secondary

Wow nigger you're real easy to bait.
Too easy, even.

cope and have Illya

Attached: Do1RxdpU0AEtB82.jpg (1067x1200, 173K)

Extella is below Septem tier. At least Septem had an excuse why was so poorly executed, and the plot was ten times more potentially interesting with MORE tolerable Nerowank.

No, that would be when Nasu allowed Fate/Extra to exist.

The characters are shit, their relationship are awful because the said characters are uninteresting garbage. The SOL was painful because Nasu's SOL is painful and anyone who likes it needs to kill themselves. The action was a bunch of chuuni words "and so so Gary Stu beat the super powered phantasm because REASONS!"which is always in Nasu work. Try again.

NotmyIllya.

Who is this shittily designed mook character?

Episode 0 threads were comfy.

Is there anything more jarring than Pseudo-Servants?
Like honestly, it's kind of horrifying how random people are basically kidnapped for no reason to have their personality overwritten by some God or Goddess or the like.

Beloved characters are reduced to meatsuits.

Really EMIYA should be shivving a lot of them with Rule Breaker first chance he gets.

Nasu already said it's going to change the setting from a small town to a big metropolis like Tokyo-tier which is already enough to send these MUH ATMOSPHEREfags into seizures.

Gil and Rin aren't in it yet.

>Is there anything more jarring than Pseudo-Servants?

Anything shat out in CCC like BB and the cancerous Alter Egos. I take the harmless Pseudo Servants which eventually doesn't mean the Servant will always be a Pseudo popular character (Strange Fake shows alternative Ishtar) over a fixture like BB and her cancerous fetished clones. Altera too she singlehandily ruined Attila the Hun. I'll rather Attila be Psuedo Servant Kuzuki than the shit they pulled on her.

>basically kidnapped

No more than the jumbled spirits of random historical people are 'kidnapped' and put 'containers' to be Servants. Just happens that they somehow pull one historical/divine dude and some other fanwank dude to make one.

Or were you thinking of Mashu, the Demi-Servant ?

Could Gray beat UBW Shirou?

>even BB hater in this thread
full house

The only person in the entire FGO who expressed concern about Pseudos that pretty much abduct someone and overwrite people (like Ishtar) was Roman and was shushed by the mob. I mean, it makes sense, considering his background.

Yeah.

Cucklin got himself trapped in Avalon lmao

I can't remember where but this is something from mythology. Bible?

>Greek
>big nose
It checks out

How about you kill yourself faggot, I think the big city atmopshere would be perfect for Tsukihime and could result in some fantastic Nasu horror scenes, even though I love the small town setting of his old stuff.

As long as it's not some "saving the world" with 300 Servant characters bullshit, it'll still be very in line with actual good Nasu shit.

Thoughts on Requiem?

No it's completely different, you retard.
Heroic Spirits are already dead and are summoned from the Throne of Heroes.
Pseudo-Servant "hosts" are effectively just living out their lives until a magical force steals their body, suppresses their mind, and gives it to a God to fuck about with.

It's fucking horrible.

The Pseudo Servants are just some historical figures or gods manifestating through "popular" OCs of Nasu. In case of the non gods, they have some kind of symbiotic deal and exist separately, some prefer to hand power and fuck off like Zhuge does to Waver sometimes influencing him to make him a bit more ruthless, others coexist and talk with their vessels (Sima Yi and Reines). Muramasa is Shirou choosing to step out though or something. Either way the body DOES influence the Spirit personality and ego. While the gods just possess the vessel but are influenced by the personality, and "mixing" (though really it seems just that character with powers but the story claims they are not) like Rin with Ere and Ishtar or Sakura with Parvati or Kama.

These are Psuedo Servants, idiot. See "Ishtar".

Attached: EDgeXv0UYAEHbKy.jpg (2386x1607, 545K)

The possession is willing at least when it's about non gods. Jeanne asked Leaticia permission for example. We see the same contract stuff between other non gods Pseudo Servants too.

Good but untranslated. Even if translated purists will hate it because Meteo is redflag.

Pseudo-Servants are one of the worst bits of lore ever introduced in TM and even if it weren't for everything else, FGO is retarded for reusing FSN character designs in its main story.

Attached: 1546570684815.jpg (1280x1406, 374K)

>Pseudo-Servants are one of the worst bits of lore ever introduced in TM and even if it weren't for everything else,
They were introduced before FGO though?
Shirou served as the prototype of this shit with Archer's arm and later as Manjew in FHA.
Apocrypha's Jeanne who IS Pseudo Servant used that as basis.
FGO just made it more common.

Random farmer also served as Kojiro Sasaki.

Where in my post did I say FGO introduced them?
Just saying FGO is retarded.

That's not a pseudo-Servant.

>i think we've established that everything nasu has made before extra isn't canon
ftfy

How does Yea Forums feels about Extra Classes?

Attached: Card Servants.jpg (1600x1000, 799K)

big yikes

Attached: 1533719857343.jpg (1024x576, 37K)

They aren't really overridden. It's like 70-30 split. The original personality is still in there and comes out sometimes. And the split is different in some cases. For Zhuge Liang, it's pretty much all El Melloi II. The spirit takes a back seat.

And they aren't really "kidnapped" per se. More like cloned.

I'm sure that would be the case in stories where the living hosts are -actually present and living- in the era they're summoned to.

Literally all trash with the single exception of Angry Manjew. Fuck FGO for helping them proliferate too.

Look shit
Are shit.

>worst bits of lore ever introduced in TM and even if it weren't for everything else
No.

Attached: 063.jpg (640x480, 95K)

>That's not a pseudo-Servant.
Fake Assassin absolutely is a pseudo-servant

as a sign of franchise growth, I love them. Avenger was always mentioned but now we get to actually see some of them that aren't in the 4th and 5th hgw

You're now implying that everyone exists on the Throne of Heroes.
Do you have brain cancer?

Great

There is nothing wrong with mana transferring as a concept, only how badly that one scene was used as an asspull and how badly the sex is writen.

He isn't. Sasaki is a wraith who is the closest the Grail could find to satisfy the conditions of "Sasaki Kojiro".
It's not the real Sasaki Kojiro posessing the body of an unrelated human.

Nope.
Don't be a retard.
Pretty much.
Literally just to cash in on other character's popularity to con retards for Gachabux.

I know. It should have been like Extra. Extra never used beloved FSN characters designs in its main story.

Attached: Fate-Extra-psp.jpg (630x842, 281K)

So where was Emiya Shirou kidnapped from in Shimosa ?

The nameless farmer that's summoned as Kojiro sure wasn't a heroic spirit and I'm pretty sure they outright say Medusa wasn't a heroic spirit.

>He isn't. Sasaki is a wraith who is the closest the Grail could find to satisfy the conditions of "Sasaki Kojiro".
And he BECAME this when he's not him. He's a fucking Pseudo Servant. Get over it.

I'm gonna guess Emiya Shirou was snatched away from another timeline, because that's just something that happens now.

Jesus look at this secondary.

Where did I say Extra hadn't done the exact same shit and suffered heavily for it?
It's just as shit in FGO as it was in Extra and CCC. Of course, FGO has a myriad of problems besides pseudo-Servant trash that make it actually irredeemable but that's beside the point.

That's not how pseudo-Servants work user.
A pseudo-Servant is a Servant's spirit inhabiting a human body. That's all it is. Like Angra in F/HA.
Sasaki does not fit that definition, not even slightly.

>I'm gonna guess

Yeah, that's right. Keep guessing. That's all it's gonna amount to.

>There is nothing wrong with mana transferring as a concept
you can say same about pseudo-servants.

Attached: 1446261220886.png (800x600, 361K)

At its core its a good idea.
Outside its care it just shows up again and again, despite the entire concept being centralizing around being compatible

The further the franchise goes, the harder it tries to make incompatible subjects into psuedo servants.
Then again its fucking magic, there exists far better wacky methods than "oh no, a dead soul is possessing somebody and thereby granting them superpowers"

tmg losing their minds because no one plays by their rules anymore, lmao

Well, do you have an explanation?
Iirc, Rin got kidnapped through time-space by Ishtar to be a host.

I still don't understand the difference between Demi Servant and Pseudo Servant. Every single time they try to explain it it sounds like the fucking same and only single out Mashu to make her 'special'.

>hot
>thick ass
>big fat tits
>saved the day in LB4
>is funny and lighthearted

Best pseudo servant

Attached: 1560757072442.jpg (1000x708, 79K)

Speaking as somebody who doesn't know anything about what you're talking about—I know Fate franchise has its flaws, but nonetheless I find its approach to worldbuilding fascinating. The Root, Reverse Side, other such places and entities.

I guess I'm trying to say that Fate is good at coming up with complex systems and weaving them together. Where other franchises do worldbuilding by creating kingdoms, Fate does it by creating universe-spanning meta-mythology spanning around humanity. Waifu servants almost seem incidental to this.

Nothing wrong with people-as-servants. We just have a better system of it already though. Class Cards are the best version of a grail war.
If the Master wants to win, they have to join the war themselves and in the same token, if you can acquire more cards you can have more servants to pick from.
It's the perfect balance.

Sasaki was literally disappearing in his last fight with Saber. He's a spirit. Pseudo-Sevants have real bodies (Think Apocrypha's Jannu).

I mean true, TECHNICALLY a heroic spirit posessing a human could be used in a cool way instead of just garbage fanservice in a garbage story (like how FHA did it), so you're right there. They're both concepts that aren't inherently bad but are badly utilized by TM.

I can agree with this point of view, it's just one of the bigger reasons I hate FGO besides the self-insert and the way the story is told and how it wastes all its good ideas and the Servant focus, is how they force old characters into being Servants too. But yeah, it's not bad in concept.

Attached: 1553447013073.jpg (1297x1373, 456K)

>big fat tits

just fat in general

What's worse?
Pseudo-Servants?
Or
Timeline purging?

Not when you summon them as Servants in Chaldea they don't. They fade away just like any other Servants on your team.

We call that "lazy developers".

Timeline purging. Pseudo-servants is just harmless fanservice for the most part. Timeline purging opens up an infinite number of questions and hiccups that the universe didn't need to deal with.
Quantum Timelock was a mistake.

>Servant focus is bad
I'm glad because I can't give a shit about Nasu's non Servant OCs.

>DUDE I'M YOUNG FERGUS WHO WON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT GOVERNING DESPITE ABANDONING IT FOR SEX AND COMBAT
It could have been done better, I liked the idea of it.

Yes you hate FGO and everything related to FGO. You're like broken record at this point.
>hates fancervice
>TM
Comedy

Pseudo-Servants because since FHA they've literally only been used for shitty fanservice.

The concept of Cosmos in the Lostbelt isn't even bad at all and it relies on timeline purging, could be used to tell an interesting story. Shame it's stuck in a garbage game with a shitty protagonist that will always prioritize Servants.
Although, I'm not a fan of how timeline purging revolves around humanity (and thus, Servants), but at least Nasu already confirmed Tsukihime worlds don't work like that, so it's not like the whole universe was retconned to work around humans.

Sorry, where did I say I hate ANY kind of fanservice again?
I hate shitty uninspired fanservice that is forced into a story that wasn't good in the first place, in an attempt to make more people care about said story.

Muramasa faded away like any other servant in Shimosa.

>I still don't understand the difference between Demi Servant and Pseudo Servant.

>Demi Servant
A demi servant is when you take a servant power "borrowed" but you don't lose your personality, there's no fusion in that regard, you're just channeling that power.
Mashu from FGO is a demi servant.
Rin from Last Encore is a demi servant (stated on the LE mats in the website)
The install proccess from Prisma Illya is VERY similar to becoming a demi servant, but only temporal and using the Kaleido sticks and cards.
>Pseudo servant
A pseudo servant is the servant possesing the human host and a fusion of personalities occur, the human itself is nothing more than a meat puppet usually.
But in some cases like Waver and Jinako, the servant itself just doesn't want to do shit and lets his human host do everything and just tap into their powers

Attached: 1522529032496.png (591x820, 289K)

Oreboros is the serpent that eats its own tail instead of finding something new and exciting to eat. And its been admired for millenniums by humans.
Fanservice in much in the same way: Instead of making more good cool shit, you recycle to avoid making new cool shit. Or you do it to avoid advancing the story.

Then again Timelines are a completely worthless concept by itself. Its just a extremely deep magic trick where you pull out random ass-shit for many of the same reasons people admire Oreboros.
So when you have this gigantic magic trick, removing it won't change your stabbed yourself in the arm instead of making new cool shit. Its basically retardation 101.

Attached: Tsukihime_The_Chair.jpg (640x480, 61K)

>I hate shitty uninspired fanservice that is forced into a story that wasn't good in the first place, in an attempt to make more people care about said story

anything by kara no kyoukai or stay/night, got it

>Oreboros
You'd better have the heaviest fucking accent in the world for you to mishear Ouroboros

Uses up her willpower or something?

Reminder
>childhood
FSN, Tsuki, Ever17
>adulthood
Rance, Dies Irae, Muramasa
>elderhood
Mareni, FGO
The entire HA, KT are nothing but uninspired fanservice forced in shitty time loop style story.

Attached: 1535742958807.jpg (1270x1801, 474K)

>A demi servant is when you take a servant power "borrowed" but you don't lose your personality, there's no fusion in that regard, you're just channeling that power.
Waver, Kirei and Reines do that already and they are pseudo Servants. It literally MAKES NO SENSE.

Just summon more willpower.

Are you telling me you don't preffere ʊərəˈbɒrəs?
Our great lord ʊərəˈbɒrəs?

The SPIRIT is influenced by the vessel personality not the other way around. Ishtar doesn't act like Ishtar but as Rin. She just has Ishtar memories. The only exception is Muramasa for some reason.

Sorry but I don't see how either of those examples fit what I was talking about, other than the h-scenes being forced into FSN in an attempt to sell out to otaku. But then again, those didn't really work, if anything those scenes only got in the way of the story and no one particularly loved them. Whereas if you look at FGO, people LOVED trash like Ishtar/Ereshkigal, people are still hyped for Muramasa, people loved seeing Kotomine being re-used as a villain, etc.

Those are fucking fan-discs, are you really comparing them to mainline TM works? The whole premise of them is that you get 90% slice of life fun scenes and a tiny bit of interesting lore stuff.

Excuse me but you'd better put that shit in hieroglyphics right now before I come over there and kick your ass.

>liking Dies Irae, ever
>liking FGO, ever, and comparing it to actual visual novels

Attached: 1547930417090.png (847x512, 541K)

>But in some cases like Waver and Jinako, the servant itself just doesn't want to do shit and lets his human host do everything and just tap into their powers
That's basically what happened with Mash too though. Why is she a demi-Servant and Waver not?

Pink haired annoying bitch is speshul because plot demands it.

>hieroglyphics
No user, its painted.
Its Iconographic images.

Attached: Ägyptisches_Museum_Kairo_2016-03-29_Tutanchamun_Grabschatz_09_oroboros.jpg (4980x3320, 1.48M)

you must be confused because hscenes came before the sfw realta nua version. Nothing was forced and it was just people being creative. Also anything with shirou or anything mentioning him also applies to your previous statement

>Those are fucking fan-discs, are you really comparing them to mainline TM works?
Yes? Even in "mainline TM works" Nasu is not serous. How can you even read Mahoyo, FSN or Tsuki without being upset? CP and MB probably can kill you. Nasuverse is serious business

I would argue this but you're right so now I have to kick my own ass for being wrong.
You got lucky this time, you won't get so lucky again.

You need to be clear on the following: what matters is the PROCESS to get there, not the result.

The process for pseudos, is that the Servants take control over a human body and sometimes end up having some influences from the human personality.
But the particular result in Waver's case (and some others) is that servant doesn't want to do shit, so he lets Waver take full control.
On a demi servant case, a human is leeching the power from a servant, the servant is never intended to take control, there's no personality fusing, the servant doesn't do anything but serve as a battery.

Pseudo
Servant over human
Demi
Human over servant

1. Mash was affected by Galahad (see Camelot).
2. Like you mentioned, a lot of characters weren't affected.
3. Most Pseudo Servants have personalities that are like their host, it's the memories and identies that are different (and is confirmed is like that in LB4 AFAIK).

lol does painting fate to be nothing but anguishwank make it more normie friendly or something

Attached: 1543685983639.jpg (584x3287, 532K)

>, the servant is never intended to take control, there's no personality fusing,
Nigga Mash 'channels' Galahad feelings in Camelot.

Galahad could take over any time he wanted. He just had no desire to.

Yeah but that's just Galahad doing a internal tantrum over things that triggered him and Mashu agreeing with him and expressing it
Mashu's base personality has not been altered and molded to be a huge moralfag cunt like Galahad, she was a good girl and a cunt of her own from the start, and that's why Galahad was helping her before getting butthurt

I disagree about the h-scenes.
And I don't see how Shirou relates to any of this? He is literally the center piece of F/SN thematically and the best character in it, he is the furthest away from "forced fanservice" as you can get. If anything, he's controversial enough that he drove more people away from FSN than he attracted.

Nah, all of those are pretty great fanservice-wise, only thing that bugs me in earlier fanservice are h-scenes and the flanderization of some Tsukihime characters (particularly Kohaku). But for the most part Nasu knew how to mix goofy shit with serious compelling stories before FGO.

Attached: 1563784590734.jpg (1400x1290, 238K)

Masadaverse is straight upgrade over Nasuverse. Both are similar in premise and both are completely different.
FGO is endgame. FGO is limitless. To understand why FGO is good you should reach Transcendence by learning japanese and reading shit tons of kusoge.

Attached: chaldea man.png (545x513, 228K)

With a Demi-Servant, they only drag the spirit to posess a living person, and that grants Servant powers to said person. The Chaldea demi servant project was made so the Servants could use the human bodies they possessed as magical energy sources, so that they'll be operating 24/7.
With a Pseudo-Servant, the Heroic Spirit and the vessel get summoned at the same time. They didn't grab a Rin lookalike who lived in Babylonia for Ishtar to fuse with. When Ishtar was summoned, she was already fused with Rin. The Servant summoned may have a body that's not its own, but it still needs either the master or a magical source like the Grail to do their shit.

How many of you were born between June 22 and July 22.

Attached: 1567261979637.jpg (1024x739, 142K)

>mentally ill nofapper and someone that uses the word "flanderization" unironically

Attached: 1548980293537.gif (320x176, 1.69M)

I'm conflicted because FGO completely ruined whatever dwindling integrity was left in the Nasuverse, but it's also been the source of like 25% of my faps for the last few years, so I feel like it's a net positive. I wouldn't exactly rate the original VN in my top 10 stories or anything, so the franchise going to shit is just meh

the worst thing about them is that they made luvia a fucking gorilla

>nofapper
What the fuck user? I fap more than I probably should.
If you got off to old Nasu h-scenes I think you're the one with bigger issues. Len's in KT and I guess the F/HA ones are the only decently hot ones, but when they're used as plot devices in the main games they kinda suck.

FGO ruined nothing. In fact, it improved fate with its lax rules

>Luvia
>not a gorilla

Ruler was a mistake.

>Although, I'm not a fan of how timeline purging revolves around humanity (and thus, Servants), but at least Nasu already confirmed Tsukihime worlds don't work like that, so it's not like the whole universe was retconned to work around humans.
This picture explains literally the entire nasuverse. Everything revolving around Servants is just one "texture" that the planet can have. Tsukihime and the Dead Apostle Ancestors is another.

The laws of physics depend on people's perception of them, which is why magic and mythological figures like vampires are able to exist in the first place. People believed in them. And people are the dominant race of the planet (at least in Fate), so their perception is what becomes reality.

The reason it's different in Tsukihime is because humans aren't as dominant on that version of the planet. There are other beings, with their own systems and rules, that are competing with humanity for dominance over earth.

Attached: planet texture.png (1436x927, 1.36M)

Watcher was a mistake .Ruler would be a nice idea if she did what a Ruler was supposed to be instead of getting involved with things she shouldnt.
Now that i think about it I think i read watcher class in some chink fanfiction even before strange fake came out.

Pretty much what I said but thanks for clarifying user.

Nothing wrong with watcher. It's just fancy name for CG powers

Avenger is okay
The others, not so much.

Me.
Why ?

Because most posters in this thread are cancer.

I doubt the veracity of your claims.

Theory: sooner or later, every large fantasy franchise will grow an element that depends on humanity's reaction to it (be it belief, fear, admiration, you name it). This is because it removes the last logical barriers from the setting and allows everything to run on narrativum instead, making storytelling easy.

Postmodernism was a mistake.

As a servant what would be Lupin's skills/NPs?
Stealing the other's weapons?

This has been a staple of Japanese fantasy for a long time.

>That
>Theory
Bitch please. Writing is about something far simpler: Human behavior is basically centered around investment.
And investment isn't particularly abstract. Except it is.

Metafiction itself is something people can't invest into, instead what is attached to the metafiction is.
Another way to say "investment" is to say "empathy", since its one of the core tenants of how humans become invested.
Metafiction is essentially a mistake. Metafiction is about fiction trying to not write fiction by recycling material.

Attached: Metal_Gear_alt_art.jpg (626x883, 238K)

Except current cosmology is more complex and interesting. And "humanity's reaction" already was in setting in form of Alaya.

I don't think that. The spirits don't affect the body, it's kind of the opposite, the BODY is what affects the spirits in case of Pseudo Servants. In Mashu case she echoed Galahad's emotions and sapped them, so she was more influenced than Waver or Reines or even Ishtar. Rin's not affected by this.

>Metafiction itself is something people can't invest into, instead what is attached to the metafiction is.
You lost me there. All I'm saying is that stories will tend to explicitly justify being based on human reaction (as opposed to implicitly, the way any story is).

I'm not saying that's all what the story devolves into, just that it's such an alluring element that many writers eventually fall into using it, deliberately or not.

In a brainless fun sense maybe, but a lot of the changes and exception made shit all over pretty much all the Nasuverse's early worldbuilding

It did nothing of the sort because it's not related to the 4th or 5th hgw

Attached: 1565826864791.png (1112x1184, 538K)