nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35620817?
symphogear-xv.com/special/sp08_relay05.php
files.catbox.moe/gtdf2h.mkv
youtube.com/watch?v=OQhYvIUD87Y
youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVYHWkQ2U
youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

What will she do?

So dess voices the Russian flat girl in code vein so I'm in but I have a dilemma.
Which geah do i make? Dess for he chuuni or basa?

>183x275
What is this? A God for ants?

The meek shall inherit the Earth.

Attached: 1566721980241.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

Attached: 1567287261180.jpg (2630x3334, 3.37M)

Attached: 1567282374934.jpg (2630x3334, 3.5M)

Maria has a pretty voice
She was my least favorite geah for a long time but she grew on me, hearing her voice in grandbelm and other shows just cemented how much i like hearing her.

I love innocent gay Tsubasa

Attached: in bed.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

We still know what you did even if you wait a few replies for plausible deniability.

Attached: 07.png (257x291, 33K)

We will

Attached: sing all night.jpg (1280x1440, 799K)

When will Maria show her what she actually meant by singig all night? Tsubasa's smug may never recover after this episode so Maria will have this cute sword all to herself.

>El? Yahweh? Jehovah? Allah?
>Yes, all me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.04.157.png (1280x720, 1.96M)

member happy days

Attached: 1508816658285.jpg (1920x1080, 420K)

Attached: 1567376176824.png (1024x576, 648K)

Just wait till Tsubasa asks Maria to "take responsibility" for her.

Attached: Tsubasa smile.jpg (614x912, 124K)

post cute Shirabes

Attached: EDeCehvVAAApCLb-orig.jpg (550x1565, 136K)

Literally what the fuck was his plan? Did he really think that some chip that barely controlled a normal human will control the greatest of Gods forever?

No seriously, I understand that Symphogear was never about great plot and all but they are taking it too far. Fudo was retarded. Noble Red was retarded. Tsubasa was retarded. Plot is riding on everyone being retarded.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.36.225.png (1280x720, 1.42M)

I miss Milaarc.

Attached: milly.jpg (1438x2048, 301K)

Attached: EDeCehwUcAEct6H-orig.jpg (550x1320, 98K)

ISAGIYOKU KAKKOYOKU IKITE YUKOU
TATOE FUTARI HANAREBANARE NI NATTEMO
TAKE MY REVOLUTION

HIKARI SASU GARDEN TE WO TORIAI
CHIKAIATTA NAGUSAMEATTA MOU
KOI WA NIDO TO SHINAI YO TTE

HOHO WO YOSEATTE UTSURU SHASHIN NO
EGAO NI SUKOSHI NO SAMISHISA TSUMEKONDE

REVOLUTIOOOOOOOOOOON

YUME WO MITE NAMIDA SHITE KIZUTSUITE MO
GENJITSU WA GAMUSHARA NI KURU SHI
JIBUN NO IBASHO SONZAI KACHI WO MITSUKETAI
KYOU MADE NO JIBUN WO

ISAGIYOKU NUGISUTERU HADAKA NI NARU
JIYUU WO MAU BARA NO YOU NI
TATOE FUTARI HANAREBANARE NI NATTE MO
WATASHI WA SEKAI WO KAERU

Attached: 1566041121106.jpg (360x360, 81K)

She was fucking ugly.

Dess

Attached: 1563960580823.jpg (1280x720, 134K)

Attached: EDeCehwU4AADvXk-orig.jpg (550x1567, 124K)

He would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for those meddling anal chemists and their stupid dog.

SHOT THROUGH THE HEART
AND YOU'RE TO BLAME

Attached: 1567047773921.png (453x422, 128K)

>Did he really think that some chip that barely controlled a normal human will control the greatest of Gods forever?
It worked though. What the hell are you on about?

Take that back! She's beautiful!

Take responsibility for what? Maria wasn't the one who did anything wrong. If anything Tsubasa should be the one to earnestly announce that she'll take responsibility (for hurting Maria) making her flush red like a tomato.

>Chris will never have a song that fully uses her voice

youtube.com/watch?v=qOizj5QZfb8&list=RDqOizj5QZfb8&start_radio=1

It worked for few hours. No fucking way it would work forever.

>It worked for few hours.
It was working until someone turned it off you idiot.

Prove it.

Millaarc? More like no redemption arc, am I right?

All it did was put barely awakened Shem-ha to sleep. The moment NR tried to input commands everything went to hell.

Alchemists knew more about this shit than Fudou yet when they tried ordering Miku she just murdered them.

Attached: bang_01.gif (400x225, 1.84M)

they'll be back

Attached: 1567450857933.jpg (1518x1075, 146K)

post docking

Attached: 1566763063454.webm (1280x720, 481K)

TSURUGI YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 005.jpg (995x1321, 142K)

Attached: vanessa_reboot.jpg (1278x3576, 818K)

Scene where Tsubasa lets it all out and bawls like a baby into Maria's chest with her just silently patting her head and back when? Tsubasa needs some catharsis for once.

Obviously. But if they get redeemed I'll fucking vomit.

I personally abhor twintails, but it's always worth it when the hair comes down
Still waiting though. Showers don't count

Attached: 64994891_p7.png (750x635, 251K)

It went wrong just as Vanessa tried to change admin rights from Fudou to themselves (CR subs are shit, they don't make this clear). My theory is that she had to reboot the Direct Feedback System to do that, and that gave Shem-Ha the chance to kill them. She was probably only asleep because the system was forcing her to, so the second it was turned off she woke up.

They didn't input shit, they turned the DFS off. See the little bars.

>tried ordering Miku
No, they turned the control device off stupidly assuming she'd just stay sleeping while they turned it back on. She didn't, they died, the control device is off.

Maria loves sword wing so much

I do hope they follow through on Yatsuhiri's death. I know things are going to be exciting very soon but it really should be addressed. Especially after hearing that story about how Nana stood by her father after the wake.

Her B-side is going to be so sad.

Attached: Tsubasa crying.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

Carol full song when?

I dunno; Functionally speaking, she was nice and quiet in the basement until someone came in and started their master plan with "Let's turn off all the containment".

Fudo had more up his sleeve, even without Tsubasa: Hell, he was smiling as Tsubasa swung to murder him.

I bet money he's still "in the game"; since he's the only one with any clue how his relic leverage on Shem Ha works. Even if he died here, Tsubasa and Genjurro would need to continue more or less under his strategy: There's really only two strategies for geopolitics when you cage capital "G" God, and Fudo already wasn't planning on conquest (immediately).

so how much bullying is too much in a shem-ha x bikki scenario

This and also, adult carol transformation when

Who is bullying who?

Full release was cancelled.

Well, one is a terrifying force of nature that's virtually unstoppable and indominable.

And the other is Shem Ha.

Attached: 1567182352016.jpg (414x349, 43K)

N-NANI?!

People in charge of the entire ritual and only alchemists around Fudo tried using her power and it killed them. Assuming Fudo knew more about this than they did makes no sense. If they could just remote control her Fudo would do this from the start to get rid of SONG.

January 8th with BD4.

Understanding Symphogear.
You need to to read the entire life stories of the cast, the bible, the Talmud. the mythology of Sumeria, be completely fluent in Japanese, play Wild Arms and I'm still missing stuff right.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_18.20_[2019.09.02_16.25.21].jpg (1280x720, 138K)

honestly it doesn't even matter

just hypothetically if there was a line from cuddles to ryona where would it fall

has someone made a tsubadad edit yet?

Tons of mecha anime references at the very least.

Right, you also gotta catch up on ancient aliens to learn about the annunaki and then spend some time on Illuminati

>If they could just remote control her Fudo would do this from the start to get rid of SONG.
Fudou has been trying to do it from the start. Everything in XV up till now has literally been Fudou getting the pieces he needed to get control over God.

Too soon.

Who's the better singer? Nana or Ayahi?

Opera, enka or jpop?

Fisting, but gently.

Also you need to know about cute girls doing cute things

>I'll show you who belongs in a retirement home!

Attached: Dad doesnt want to go to the retirement home.jpg (1440x810, 132K)

They've too different in style to really say. Ayahi is trained in operatic singing while Nana is an Enka Pop sensation. I'd probably give Ayahi just for the range if I had to choose but I think Nana is far better in the roles she gets.

Using Alchemy he didn't understand done by some low ranking jobbers and technology from a dead guy. To control the most powerful being to ever exist on the planet. What a brilliant idea. What could go wrong?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.08.327.png (1280x720, 1.49M)

>nana still singing chuuni songs at her age
embarrassing.

Hes probably still alive next episode so why not

>Assuming Fudo knew more about this than they did makes no sense.
Why? They were 100% disposable in his mind. They were trash he never even considered actually on his side. If he legitimately needed them for anything he wouldn't be doing that so they literally can't be more vital to his schemes than he himself is.

>You need to to read the entire life stories of the cast, the bible, the Talmud. the mythology of Sumeria
And the keywords.

I love how he forgot that he has more than one bullet.

Nana is a super dork and is only all the cooler for it.

Attached: Nana Wonder.jpg (1600x836, 126K)

Who says he doesn't understand alchemy? He had freaking alcanoise guarding his house after he 'killed' NR.

All three?

Yfw this is how Tsubasa is going to look when she’s old AF

And Ver was using Noise before alchemy was even in the series. They just follow orders.

Ayahi is very competent. Nana is a rare gem.

Dr. Ver had a relic that both summons and controls them. How exactly did Fudo summon and control the noise without any alchemy to do either of those things? He obviously doesn't have any other alchemists or anyone else that could possibly do that besides NR, so how did he after he fed them ketchup, smart guy?

I never said his plan was not stupid. It's just not stupid for the reasons you were putting out. Also, Fudou did have crucial privileged knowledge that the Alchemist didn't have, i.e. that Miku was a potential vessel.

>Based on a lesbian vampire

Attached: nanasword.jpg (410x480, 45K)

Yes, you've entirely missed musical theory and literally every B-movie ever produced in the past 40 years.

Come on man, don't go all to pieces on me. She may have been cut down in her prime, but i'm sure she wouldn't want you to lose your head over it.

Attached: carlos.jpg (225x225, 7K)

Ayahi sings really well in English too

Attached: 1565621842791.png (651x691, 392K)

I mean, just this season has had villain who reference:
>An irish gothic novella from the 19th century about a lesbian vampire from Autria
>A 17th century event and its influence on local culture
>Frankenstein, Mary Shelley and Hammer Productions
>Japanese lore and imperial regalia
>Kabbalah

Her hands were weird but her face and thighs were top class.

KAGAYAKU NO STAR DIVINE
UMARETATE NO HIKARI DE
KIRIHIRAKE STAR DIVINE
YUZURENAI MIRAI E
KISSAKI NI EIKOU TOMARE

Attached: e9b1.jpg (360x360, 44K)

You just break the containers and they follow summoner's orders? It's not like they ever explained how they work.

The Alca-Noise appear to be somewhat programmable/controllable based on the hostage-taking general in AXZ.

Other than that, it seems the strategy is just to deploy them in strategic locations as area denial and engage/escape separately.

It's not like Fudo was fighting with them in formation, he just used them to push the humans back so only Genjuuro and Maria could effectively engage.

lol

>Alcunny

I want to shut Elfnein up.

youtube.com/watch?v=ODeNAOifss0

Attached: zenbu milk.jpg (300x300, 15K)

And he got the containers from...? Those alchemists he threw away? He ran over to the Chatteau and picked their pockets and ran back? All his alchemy and all his control and usage of alchemy has to come from them right, he can't do anything science or alchemy related without them right? So how is any of his tech running or where do the Alcanoise come from?

I like to think of this thread as happening in that karaoke bar. Anons are all talking and carrying on conversation, and in the background is the elf9anon who's singing her heart out.

>musical theory
I'm glad I'm not the only one who appreciates Agematsu's unyielding love for the Dorian mode and his abrupt three-semitone modulations.

>An irish gothic novella from the 19th century about a lesbian vampire from Autria
Pardon?

Or he stock piled when they where on his payroll. I don't imagine there's an expiration date.

Shut up Millaarc, you're dead.

So he can use alchemic devices without NR? Weird, since you claimed he can't. So how does a guy without any ability to interact with any form of alchemy since he's obviously too stupid to utilize an alchemic device?

Milaarc is an anagram of Carmilla. A lesbian vampire book that predates Dracula.

Attached: Carmilla.jpg (1600x1098, 703K)

The Illuminate were giving these things out to the point that a military junta in south Africa had Noise-deploying landmines.

I wouldn't be surprised if Fudo borrowed a canister of them from the shit they've confiscated from Illuminate cells.

It's the story that inspired Dracula. But it's about a lesbopire so it's much better.

I don't know why but I imagine their fight like Nanoha and Vivio in Strikers

Attached: 1567364613485.jpg (827x945, 124K)

her cover of memory is enough for me thanks

The Illuminate he supposedly isn't using because only NR is capable of such magnificent feats of alchemy since he supposedly has no backup plan whatsoever?

this is what happens when you set a JRPG writer loose, he worldbuilds an encyclopedia worth of stuff that most people will never even find

Welp, time to add another book to the Kindle.

Is it actually worth reading, user?

I want her to keep singing while giving me a blowjob.

It's a pretty easy read.

Given that none of those are necessary for enjoying Symphogear, but can increase your enjoyment if you want to go after them, I think it's the perfect combination.

He doesn't work with NR because they're good. He works with NR because they're fucked and have no choice but to do his bidding.

He doesn't need the illuminate's permission to misappropriate materials from the 2nd, like the Antikytheria Gear, SSJ fragments, etcetera.

Millarc should start acting like her namesake when she gets resurrected

I seem to have lost my spear. Has anyone in this thread seen it?

Attached: jpx_2253.png (1920x1200, 1.53M)

How would Tsubasa actually react now if she Maria confessed to her and asked her out? There's no more Sakimoriautism to hide behind so she can't just go "eh, nandatte?" now.
Would Tsubasa go completely into little girl mode and be innocently happy about it?

>play Wild Arms
And Bloodborne for the whole Ayylmao god baby thing.

>Goddammit Maria, my dad's corpse is still warm and you want to ask me out NOW of all times?

She would turn into a giant puddle of tears and moe.

Attached: kanade moebasa.png (1024x1024, 442K)

Is this a reference to that one anecdote?

That was also Wild Arms

It’s added to my kindle as well, fren. Thanks!

I think it's a good thing, it's fun to explore all the little hidden details

Tsubasa needs to figure out who she is first

i'm sad now

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.46_[2019.09.02_19.58.37].jpg (1920x1080, 927K)

She would probably still be shocked at the timing since there’s the whole God thing going on but it would be a happy shock. One more reason to keep fighting the good fight

She's still got a family. Tsubasa is the only other gear with one and it just lost a member

Can 2hu's beat geahs?

this is your God say something nice about her

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.02_[2019.09.02_20.01.08].jpg (574x445, 15K)

no

yes

Is Ayahi’s Futurism better than Lasting Song?

She's still autismo

Your girlfriend's cool.

Attached: 1d9b3ae33a478e646937946e57ab7928.jpg (750x900, 617K)

>oyo
cute SUTE

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_05.08_[2019.09.02_20.03.38].jpg (1920x1080, 775K)

No shit sherlock, so why would you think his entire plan is hinging on a trio of incompetents who he easily discarded and he has no ability to do anything without them? They didn't even make the SSJ Faust Robe, that guy is dead, and he doesn't seem particularly concerned about that either.

Must’ve used Windex to get the shine on those mirrors

Autismos can love too, user.

Attached: Tsubaustic.png (1366x768, 575K)

I got the impression that Vanessa made the SSJ robe - she's the only remaining living non-Carol character said to have worked on them, and he chuckled evilly after saying that line which fits with that theory.

Well of course
But she would tell Maria how she likes hanging out with her so much in a very unintentionally cheesy way that would putt Maria in a coma

The autism makes her cuter

This is interesting.

They fight and shit talk each other for awhile and then have drunken parties. Even the underaged ones will be drinking. So business as usual for 2hu.

Serously Hibiki needs to cry her hearth out, and from what I recall we never had a crying Hibiki.

He discarded them only after they did their job. He needed them otherwise we wouldn't take insane risks of working with them that actually brought SONG on his ass.

Stop acting like Fudo was some amazing genius. He waited for like two minutes while Tsubasa was talking with her dying dad instead of just shooting them both some more.

His plan makes no sense. Even if they were able to put God to sleep for a while there was zero guarantee that it would keep working like this or that they could use her power without everything going wrong. Not to mention that the guy who designed the system is dead so good luck improving it once it turns out it's not enough.

Attached: 1517152568592.png (1280x720, 1.28M)

I don't even know the relative power of a 2hu to a geah.

Don't the 2hu's vary wildly in power? Aren't some just basic magic users while others are practically gods? I know there are some bullshit powers in 2hu like time stop.

Could be, although it's weird to say 'long gone' when they 'died' of ketchup poisoning like yesterday.

>Stop acting like Fudo was some amazing genius. He waited for like two minutes while Tsubasa was talking with her dying dad

To be fair, he thought it was really funny.

she was in the lab to make the DFS more permanent

but the problem is he kinda kidnapped her in front of everybody which was dumb as hell

>she was in the lab to make the DFS more permanent

And who was working on this? Some random grunt suits? They know it will be able to control a God because? Yeah, let's risk the entire planet like this.

>Even if they were able to put God to sleep for a while there was zero guarantee that it would keep working like this or that they could use her power without everything going wrong.
Ah yes, the amazing, 'NR is a bunch of geniuses because if they couldn't do it surely the guy planning this wasn't any smarter than these trio of retards so they would've fucked up in two minutes too'
Nice headcannon, nice trying to defend that NR didn't just fuck themselves in the ass because they were idiots. Would the control device hold forever? Maybe, maybe not. Could Fudo use the control device? He certainly seems to think so. Can we find out? No, because NR screwed the pooch and got themselves fucking owned for it. You saying they didn't fuck up because the plan *must* be wrong according to the headcannon you need to defend Noble Ded is frankly fucking retarded.

>Stop acting like Fudo was some amazing genius. He waited for like two minutes while Tsubasa was talking with her dying dad instead of just shooting them both some more.
Fudo wanted to turn Tsubasa into an oni,it necessary to give her time to be angry first

>Yeah, let's risk the entire planet like this.
You sound like some kind of pussy like Yatsuhiro.

I think it's a translation issue: Not "They died a long time ago" but "I'm sure they're dead by this time."

Futurism has a stronger bit right before the final chorus. Finishing with that last line about "forever" is so fitting though.
Can't decide, both are better than Rebirth Day

They are both retarded. Fudo is not a scientist nor an alchemist. He needed NR for a reason. This entire plot makes zero fucking sense.

It was cooking, there were spooky lines and everything.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.19_[2019.09.02_20.16.04].jpg (1920x1080, 1M)

Plausible!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.05_[2019.09.02_20.15.26].jpg (1920x1080, 721K)

>A 17th century event and its influence on local culture
What?

>He needed NR for a reason.
He wanted NR to activate Shem-ha, which they barely did after fucking up a lot. He didn't *need* them for anything.

I want my daughterwife Kotoha-chan to have a geah.

Clearly Ver is behind everything and controlling all the events and character motives for an still unknown higher purpose.

Yes, some random grunt suits from the 3rd *Checks index card* 2nd most competent group in the field of heretical technology...

Fudo is being reckless, but he's not moving without purpose.

How exactly does it help his ideals to get Tsubasa pissed off enough to kill him, if she still rejects everything he stands for?

Because he has god locked in a basement and they are so screwed.

You literally said he needed them to activate Shem-ha. Who else would do it? If he could do it himself he would never bother with autism trio.

He sure has a purpose but his plan is idiotic. Direct feedback was only tested on a human before and it failed in the end.

They were basically just slightly more powerful than nameless mooks who did just well enough until he had no more use for them.

Failed? "My testing apparatus functioned perfectly until it was disintegrated by a OOPArt-grade laser cannon" isn't a failing grade.

Remember, Hibiki has to bully Miku into the SSJ laser.

SE~NO! ICHI NI SAN HAI!

HOI! YOOOO PON!
HA HA HA HA HA HA HAIYA
HA HA HA HA HA HA UU~

SAA SAA SAA
KOREYORI GORAN ITADAKIMASU NO WA
KABUKIMONOTACHI NO EIKOSEISUI
JIDAI WA TSUNENI NISSHINGEPPO
KIITETTE YO ROUNYAKUNAN'NYO
IKKEN WA KANZENCHOUAKU
WARUMONO DOMO WO ITTOURYOUDAN
"DEMO HONTO NI SORE DAKE DE TANOSHII NO?"
MOU NANDATTE KON'NYAKUMONDOU

HA HA HA HA HA HA HAIYA
HA HA HA HA
YOOOO PON!

DOKO KARA TOMO NAKU ARAWARETE
SUGU DOKOKA E ICCHATTE SHINSHUTSUKIBOTSU
CHANSU WO MATTARA ICHIJITSUSENSHUU
OIKAKEREBA TOUHONSEISOU
JIDAI WA TSUNENI SENPENBANKA
HITO NO KOKORO WA FUKUZATSUKAIKI
"DEMO HONKI DE SONNA KOTO ITTEN NO?"
MOU DOUNIMO MANSHINSOUI

AA, MEGURI MEGUTTE YORU NO MACHI
KIMI WA AIZU DASHI ODORIDASU

HAA~
MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE
MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE!
KAREI NI KABEN CHIRASU YOUNI
MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE
MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE MAWARE!
KAMI MO FURIMIDASHITE

Attached: 1565391226914.jpg (1920x1080, 182K)

While Touhou characters have OP powers powerlevels doesn't really matter in Touhou and the exact specifics of what every character can do with their powers is not that well defined. This is partly because ZUN doesn't give a fuck and likes to leave certain parts of the series vague so fans can come up with their own interpretations and partly because a good number of characters are so powerful that a lot of people would die if they seriously ever went at it so everyone has spell card duels instead which is non lethal and allows normal people to compete with gods since they aren't actual fights to the death. There is a bit more to it than that, but bringing Touhou into powerlevel discussions is stupid because of that first point. But then again most powerlevel discussions are stupid to begin with.

If you need someone to do your roof, is the first group of people you call literally the only beings in existence capable of doing it? No, he's using NR because they're dumbasses, easy to manipulate, easy to kill, and nobody likes them so they can't go anywhere. This isn't like needing Fine to make you a gear, if they won't play ball he can get some other dumb alchemists to do it. But since they're idiots and will play ball he'll get them to do it, and then toss them in the trash because say it with me: They are not core or critical to anything he is doing, he does not need them.

The back of the skull made more sense for forcible control than the spine. I miss the beartrap

Whos gonna win?

Attached: __kazanari_tsubasa_and_maria_cadenzavna_eve_senki_zesshou_symphogear_and_etc_drawn_by_carlo_montie__ (1046x1169, 834K)

Elf9 cosplaying as that webm of the loli from that show who takes her top off when?

user just missed the century, its the 18th

Attached: Beast_of_Gevaudan.jpg (540x719, 114K)

The only problem was saving Miku without damaging her brain. System itself was easy to destroy.

She cried when Miku "died" for a few minutes in G

>Finishing with that last line about "forever" is so fitting though.
It even works as a callback to the Synchrogazer verse "I sing the beginning of eternity to you." Pottery.

My dick.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.03_[2019.08.12_04.55.04].jpg (1920x1080, 795K)

Ver actually disposed of Fudo ages ago and is disguised as him / running this gambit all along

Of course destroying relic-based gears is easy with the relic destroying death beam Symphogears can take a good beating in most other circumstances

Faker

>Millaarc got to punch a hole through someone's heart
>Elsa didn't eat someone whole
LAME

She cried when Top Dad asked her to pay the bill.

Ill show you who's the fake.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.35_[2019.08.31_15.15.16].jpg (1920x1080, 135K)

Fine is 100% coming back before this season end and saving everyone.

AME HABAKIRI!

>Elsa didn't eat someone whole
That's hot.

She also cried when she couldn't save Carol and Elf9 was dying in a hospital bed, and when SG and company sacrificed themselves. Also when Tsubasa shadow weaved her in berserk form and went to fight Fine. Bikki cries a lot.

What is this? A Mikugear for ants?

Fine will marry Topdad at the end of the season

You know what Bikki hasn't been in a while?
FUCKING PISSED

>Topmom was Fine all along

Fine is bikkis grandma

>Bikki being a direct Fine descendant
It would explain the golden locks and eye color.

>Maria drawn with realistic, working hair
Woah

Topdad is Fine in disguise.

that was mostly the nuclear meltdown cancer

Chris says in Ashita no Atashi
>ど汚い手で嬲り抉った大人たちと
I know shit about moonrunes but doesn't it make it pretty clear that it was a rape backstory?

Shiritakute shiritakunai
Kono mama de ii
Maru batsu ga tsuku no nara
Zutto zutto ashita ni naranaide

Yagate kimi ni naru

Tooi sekai no koto dato omotteita
Watashi ni wa kankeinai konna kimochi
Kimi ni dattara ari kamo ne
Kokoro no naka wo misete mo
Datte kitto kawaranai

Attached: 1566527903280.jpg (388x484, 41K)

I don't think she's ever really been legitimately FUCKING PISSED after S1. She got much better at turning her feelings into a determination to fist since then.

Kegel training montage!

Who would be NTR the worst, if this happen?

Us.

It does if you want it to. It doesn't if you don't want it to. That's the whole point of not spelling it out literally.

She was pretty cross when Nephy bit her arm off

I want to eat Elsa's hole(s).

How big of an asspull do they need to bring her back? A severed soul seems pretty hard to reverse.

I wonder if that bit where they try using their Zesshous to power up the chateau is going to be used again later. At the time I felt like they wouldn't have included it if the geahs weren't going to successfully pull it of at a later point.

It's Fine, user. Not some random faggot soul.

>Fudo said some line about people not being able to understand each other in the middle of his fight
ok so this is decurse foreshadowing

also i'm 99% that someone else had said this line

Would you call that being pissed off though? It was more like her basal instincts manifesting in a fit of pure rage.

Carol might have her power back by episode 13 too.

>Fudoh wants Tsubasa to become a monster but Gen and Maria saved her
>Noble Red wanted to become humans end up become Monsters for real.

early X-drive is the part that makes makes the climax all a bigger mystery

the inhuman dolls were "more than human"
the monstrous shem-ha has stolen a human body

it's almost like it's a theme this season

If Carol's song is worth 7 billion zesshous, why didn't she just activate the Chateau herself?

Attached: frodo.png (400x399, 214K)

KOREGA BOKU NO NOROI
YAKUSOKU KOROSU ITAMI GA
KIMI NO NEGAI
SAIGO NO YUME WO SUTETA TSUGUNAI DAKEDOOOOO

Attached: E9.png (453x422, 128K)

but aren't girls cutest when they're almost retarded?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.09.02_20.56.32].jpg (1920x1080, 745K)

I think almost every villain has said that in one form or another.

No.

Enki

i remembered, it was fine's mantra when talking to chris

what a bitch she was

The further in the series we go, the more Bikki has been bottling up what she's feeling. It's been good for keeping her from going full 'zerker when IGNITE was still a thing, but it's coming to bite her in the ass this season.
Something ponder on is the Bikki design from the logo. That gear does not look mechanical at all.

Attached: 1565871968386.gif (540x540, 2.08M)

Fudo wanted Tsubasa to become a demon (oni)
Noble Red want to not be monsters (bakemono)

>Something ponder on is the Bikki design from the logo. That gear does not look mechanical at all.
There's a 119.6% chance that Hibiki will use Divine Power again before the season ends.

This series is ending with someone saying that songs/music can connect everyone and lead to understanding between people.

More like bakamono.

>why didn't she just activate the Chateau herself?
Because then the monsters would tear Elf9s head off

Noble Red didn't understand that it your actions that make you a monster/demon, not how you look or how different you are from others

yes

Attached: Zesshoushinai Symphogear AXZ - 2 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [93606867].mkv_snapshot_06.43_[2019.09.01_07.31 (1920x1080, 320K)

FLASHY RHYMES COATED WITH SPANGLES
ADD SOME SOUNDS IN IT TIMES WANGLES
THREE DOTS CONNECT TO RECTANGLES
JUST LIKE MUSIC SOUNDS CONNECT TO RAMBLES

Attached: persona9.jpg (348x476, 98K)

Attached: shirabe tube.jpg (670x614, 99K)

Adam was the second best villain and the only one who Hibiki right out killed

That's really fucking cute dess.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_06.52_[2019.07.13_20.39.07].png (1920x1080, 2.36M)

What if we get a prequel movie about how Ver became a doctor?

It really is, unless you're allergic to Victorian English.

Acceptable price.

Attached: 1563626796213.jpg (1590x1106, 1.12M)

Dr. Ver the Last Action Hero was the best character and the true hero of the story.

Attached: 1466813811133.gif (800x345, 941K)

UCHI-TACHI WA NINGEN DA!

Attached: squealaarc.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

Attached: topdad.webm (960x540, 1.84M)

son of a bitch.

I was expecting a
>Go! Hibiki! Go out and fist to the extreme!
>I will! Thank you, father!

>End the episode with Hibiki happily saying by to her dad as Tsubasa is crying over her father's death.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.09_[2019.08.31_14.49.49].jpg (1920x1080, 142K)

I hope they fix that skirt in the BDs. It's a great shot, but that bothers my autism so much.

It's mother now.

What the fuck was Chris was even saying in the latest BD ad? nicovideo.jp/watch/sm35620817?

>Buy the BD or I'll fucking chossei your yassai mossai

>NanaBasa has to re-live her father's death through her self-insert character
It hurts so bad but it's also so good.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.50_[2019.08.31_20.10.18].jpg (1920x1080, 162K)

I am going to miss the memes with Topdad when this series ended.

God, I want to be smothered between those breasts.

I really, really want Chris to chossei my yassai mossai. Vigorously.

Attached: 1564365875430.png (1254x1771, 1.07M)

>tsubasa spent the last twenty minutes bawling her eyes out, having an existential crisis, watching her dad die in front of her, and fighting to the death with her other dad
>after this the end of the world (?) begins
when is she gonna catch a fuckin break

Attached: 1563033865504.jpg (526x540, 73K)

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 13 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_18.03_[2017.09.3 (1280x720, 74K)

>I like you. You can come to my house and fist my daughter.

I feel like Symphogear has at least partly been her therapy.

Maria will make her feel good in the end. And in the epilogue too.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 05 [720p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_15.45_[2019.08.03_16.28.13].jpg (1280x720, 112K)

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Where and how do I even get started reading all the history, religion and mythology present in Symphogear and just anime/games/manga/VNs in general? Playing Wild Arms and watching more mecha and tokusatsu is simple enough but everything else seems overwhelming. I'm tired of missing out.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 05 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_13.31_[2019.08.29_23.18.36].jpg (1920x1080, 531K)

Seven years and five seasons of group therapy.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 09 [BD 720p AAC] [C314E8CE].mkv_snapshot_18.57_[2019.08.28_02.23 (1280x720, 95K)

>Where and how do I even get started reading all the history,

Well once you know what mythology the respective gears come from it's easy to pick out the respective pieces.

What's her problem

Attached: 1549970412812.jpg (1920x1080, 185K)

What are they doing?

Attached: Explain further.png (1280x720, 932K)

Wrestling

The series is wikipedia level at best, though there are some neat details like, for example, in Carmilla, the main character has a dream in which she feels as if she had been pierced through the breast after meeting the vampire.

How can they be so gay and so wholesome at the same time?

Once you have six dicks in you at the same time, you can't live with any less.

Straight character stuck with a bunch of lesbians

She misses Fine's rape dungeon

The monsters from this season are all from pretty accessible works, and even if you don't enjoy them they're all still cultural touchstones in one way or another so going through them is valuable. Might as well start there. The series plays fast and loose with its myths, so the other two replies are right. Duckduckgo a name and read about them when you feel like it..

Because there's nothing more wholesome than female faggotry.

I would watch it, just to see his over the topness again.

That would be funny

She's ded, so she comes back as a spooky ghost instead of a bodyswapper? Her soul was healing? Fine made a backup of her soul just in case someone erased her soul from existence? Shirabe awakens to Fine's lingering will which is finding out about her husbando so she can go to sleep? I dunno.

Source?

"And that's how I lost my medical license."

>commie

trips do not lie

It's from her interview on the XV homepage.

symphogear-xv.com/special/sp08_relay05.php

AI YO!

I like how Hibiki's run cycle is consistent throughout the series.

>understanding Geahs
Read up on the lives of Nana and Aoi. The show's themes and character arcs are closely tied to the seiyuu's lives and beliefs.

>understanding relics
Basically, every time you come across an unfamiliar word, expect it to be a reference to a real relic (Gungnir), except when it's not (Ichival). Most of the references are Norse or Ancient Near Eastern. Any time any Kazanari is on screen, expect it to be a reference to old Japanese lore. (Murakumo is Kusanagi. WIki it.)

>More on the particular Japanese culture here (old families behind the scenes controlling the country)
Might want to also watch Gasaraki

>understanding Kaneko
Play Wild Arms

>understanding Chris
Watch every Gundam, then watch Equilibrium.

Basically, read a bunch of Wiki pages and watch a few hundred hours of anime. And BUY CDS.

AI YOYOYO

I missed one bit

>l;earn Japanese
The songs are really important, you can't be lazy and skip them. The lyrics of the songs are an important part of the character progression of each Geah as the show goes on.

it's a track run to keep up with miku('s butt)

Attached: 1372781172960.jpg (957x1454, 332K)

>183x275

Attached: Symphogear_XDU_Card_1501.jpg (1079x1439, 380K)

Is that G Miku? She really looked much closer to S1 Miku than I remembered, and I rewatched both just just a couple of months ago. The designs in G are a really weird mix of the old and the new.

It's in my S1 folder and her hair is still green, so it's S1. She is also kinda skinny.

Attached: [DmonHiro] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - Episode 08 - There's No Shade In The Sun (BD, 720p) [AE3B (1280x720, 78K)

Not to mention you can never really get a full taste of just how deliciously cheesy the dialogue in the show is from just translations.

I bet Moebasa was a slut for Kanade

Attached: EAjwwtAUwAE3ioR-orig.jpg (1752x1239, 196K)

That explains it then. I thought it wasn't S1 because of how dark her hair was in the picture.

Funny, it doesn't look green to my eyes. More a rather oily shade of black.

Everyone is a slut for Kanade.

it's an artifact of some odd scanning process

It's a darker shade of olive green, so oily is not a bad analogy.

>parting
>farewell
It will be Miku right?

Attached: 1566935711856.png (508x484, 242K)

Get new eyes

They've been laying the foreshadowing for Miku dies way too thick. She'll survive.

Attached: 1564428295463.jpg (840x1000, 134K)

So, now that Yatsuhiro is dead he can't threaten Murica.

Fuck America, give me back Yatsuhiro

T. American

user, in the end does it matter?
When episode 13 hits, that will be goodbye to everyone, doesn't matter if they live or not, that is the last we see of the geah, after 7 years and 7 months with it, it will be gone, but the good times will stay in our heart.

>Hibiki chooses not to tap that
And they are like what, 17? I'm sure DMJii are already scissoring every night ever since they got their own room.

I mean about the plot. If Yatsuhiro can't keep Murica at bay, they might attack Japan or do something evil

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.43_[2019.09.02_21.52.47].jpg (1920x1080, 683K)

i really like how miku faust robe looks kinda like old 70s-80s sci-fi clothes with the flowing drapes and the high collar and all

If yall motherfuckers don't think I won't be in a home 80 years from now and I'll have to tell some nega-zoomer nurse it's an old song called "Ewigkeit"

It's "Lasting Song" for a reason.

Attached: 1548992343693.jpg (540x668, 122K)

Since she seems to be using Shemha here, this bedg the question, what happened if you remove both Shemha and the Faust Robe from her? Would god remain just a normal human girl then? Cause all instances we've seen so fa Shemha's only been using her robe/gear power and none of the divine power herself.

Kanade was a sexual tyrannosaurus

Attached: Aoi kanade bath.jpg (375x500, 156K)

>we used to run this board and these sales charts ya know, they don't make them like they used to

Attached: 1564795472430.png (2507x3000, 2.59M)

There's a good chance the Faust Robe is maintaining her physical form / allowing her to possess Miku.

Ms. Steal-yo-grl

Attached: 1567004805673.jpg (690x920, 343K)

She's unstoppable

Attached: 1567004688769.jpg (480x640, 99K)

It would be extremely painful.

Keywords say the godpower is sort of aimless and gave us giantTiki and megaBikki previously, so I thought Miku was just a human shaped template without a godslayer equipped.
A soul is probably too vague to make a person out of, and Shem perhaps was just chilling in the gauntlet but is now in corporeal form made of the godpower and saving it for blowing up the moon

she is a big girl

>He had freaking alcanoise guarding his house after he 'killed' NR.

So did the military chucklefucks in Val Verde.

Zesshoushinnai the Movie

Attached: Zesshoushinai Symphogear AXZ - 2 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [93606867].mkv_snapshot_00.18_[2018.05.27_08.04 (1920x1080, 270K)

Would Maria breastfeed Tsubasa?

Attached: Tsumaria 14.jpg (1630x1120, 662K)

For fisting.

Attached: 1565365069585.jpg (1178x1387, 242K)

>His plan makes no sense. Even if they were able to put God to sleep for a while there was zero guarantee that it would keep working like this or that they could use her power without everything going wrong. Not to mention that the guy who designed the system is dead so good luck improving it once it turns out it's not enough.

True endgame would be using the SSJ Faust Robe to cleanse him, get Shem Ha killed afterwards, then absorb the divine power to become a God himself.

Attached: Consider the following Elf9.jpg (725x416, 91K)

Again, no shit. So why is NR somehow the only ones in the universe capable of alchemy now and if they can't do something related to alchemy, nobody can?

Thanks, anons. I'll approach it with that attitude instead of stressing about the amount. In the end, I'm still gaining knowledge after all.

When you spell it all out like it actually seems manageable. Luckily, I've already gotten the Japanese down (enough), so that's one huge step taken care of. I really appreciate the help you've all given me.

Attached: 私はピンシャン - WINK.jpg (1920x1080, 538K)

It's all about having fun.

What if the Kazanari bloodline is a creation of the Custodians, aka the thing that succeeded where Adam was a failure?

Attached: thinking.jpg (321x322, 45K)

>the thing that succeeded where Adam was a failure?
Isn't that just Lulu Amelu in general?

SUPPOSEDLY the Japanese imperial bloodline can be traced, through Kusanagi no Tsurugi, back to Ameterasu.

>can't find the source

Attached: suffering.jpg (1280x720, 196K)

>Isn't that just Lulu Amelu in general?

Wait, did the Custodians create humanity? Because that would be rather interesting, considering they're using them as respawn containers.

They created Adam, and Adam was a prototype to humanity. You just have to connect the dots.

But who was Eve then?

Maria

Maria's great great great great great great [...] great grandmother. Aka, Fine.

No wonder they killed her off. Kanade is too alpha for everyone.

mah nigga

Attached: 1506332433782.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

> Maria Cadenzavna Eve
> Eve
> recognizes Custodian, as displayed with the Apple song

Oh shit

Fine was the Whore of Babylon, not the Eve.

It keeps happening

Attached: 1567004983330.jpg (1080x1430, 291K)

All of SONG would become her harem.

>Maria being relevant
Damn

Kanade looks stupid. Glad she died.

She's the only one who can stop Meek-san.

Attached: 1511192213481.jpg (640x853, 437K)

> Eve using Dad's glove to slap Satan's shit silly.

It's actually beautiful when you think about it.

Attached: intrigued.gif (730x413, 11K)

Her descendants are everywhere and half the gears. She had to sow her oats at some point. My money is on Enki being her first

I don't understand why people are so convinced that Vanessa isn't the one who made Shenshou-jing Mk. II.

If Fine was that, where was Beast 666 in the series?

Hasn't Fine been around since the Tower of Babel?

PA

Maria is always relevant. This is a Maria series.

Attached: best girl.jpg (1920x1080, 255K)

>TFW cool new scars

Attached: Maria is actually cool this time.jpg (1920x1080, 131K)

We need to see how Mombasa looked

The english subs were a bit iffy on it, looking more closely she probably was the one who made it.

>My money is on Enki being her first

She gave the impression in S1 that she was just a maiden madly in love that got fucked over badly, thus going into a perpetual state of MAD, whoring herself out and rampaging through the millenia. She still desired to confess to Enki once the common tongue is back (as stated in Ep 12), hence her main motivation to end the Curse of Balal. Ruling humanity was just a side dish. If they were already fuck buddies, the events would probably have impacted her less.

> where was Beast 666 in the series?

Shem Ha is Satan.

Fine build the Tower to reach Enki, whin in turn got destroyed around the same time the Curse of Balal got activated.

Cue MISUNDERSTANDINGS

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 11 [BD 720p AAC] [BF0B7092].mkv_snapshot_15.46_[2019.09.03_04.47 (1280x720, 448K)

Sword mom is perhaps one of the biggest remaining mysteries. I don't believe they said she was dead or alive. But I choose to believe that she was an even bigger sword baka than Tsubasa was.

Attached: tomoegozen.jpg (700x503, 101K)

Tsubasa Cadenzavna Eve

I wish

Attached: 1567349447159.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

Finally got all of them
files.catbox.moe/gtdf2h.mkv

Attached: all.jpg (3840x2160, 1.39M)

>Cue MISUNDERSTANDINGS
This entire franchise started because Fine couldn't get laid.

Justice for the fallen

Attached: 76368416_p0.jpg (756x950, 512K)

Attached: 3CF672ED-1CD9-4A29-8C57-97A4A3C43769.jpg (1200x918, 236K)

> This entire franchise started because Fine couldn't get laid.

Pretty much. That's why I want her to come back to give her story a proper conclusion that isn't
> take a hit for the team in a silly dyke argument

>Hibiki is the only geah with alive parents

How does anyone watch symphogear without an expert or at least a familiar grasp of Christianity, Sumerian Religion, Judaism, Norse Mythology, Chinese Mythology, Japanese Mythology, and a host of other references?

THIS SHIT IS TOO GATE KEEPING FOR NEW FANS TO THE SERIES!!!

I mean, do you not? Step up.

> implying you need any background to enjoy singing magical girls in power armor

One questionably translated line from Fudo shouldn't have been enough to keep people from putting two and two together Vanessa being a Faust Robe engineer wasn't even relegated to the keywords we learned that in episode five people just need to pay attention to the show they claim to be watching.

Justice severed

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.38_[2019.08.31_19.12.37].jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

this is why fine shirabe will happen for her return

Attached: Fennekek.gif (481x481, 126K)

I mean, Kiri's could still be alive. We don't know. I still suspect they put her down in a grocery cart and forgot about her.

When people says that there's always a bigger fish they're talking about Kanade.

Attached: DQwiA7uUEAIycGP.jpg (898x1200, 205K)

All you need to do to make an Alca-Noise is break those pre-made crystals. You need alchemy to make them, but with them in hand, they can be used by anyone. Val Verde guys got theirs from the Illuminati, and Fudo no doubt took some from NR.

You misunderstand. You don't need to know it. You learn it.

You watch the show, you listen to the music, but now you wanna check the keywords, and then they mention something...

Whoops; You're an expert in Tarot now; How the fuck did that happen.

Attached: 1566680083271.jpg (1280x720, 470K)

She even gets the dead loli

Attached: 1563278581877.png (1024x1024, 260K)

Actually if you are not invested enough in Symphogear and just want to lightly enjoying it you don't need to pay attention to the whole references.
My IRL friend got curious to Symphogear because they know I crazy about Sympho and they tried to watch it. They enjoy it well without having to do any research about the references.

>Impacted her less
Not necessarily. Imagine some sweet naive priestess getting friendly with a god, he teaches her how to be OP, and eventually they share a night together.
Shem goes ballistic, Enki has to damage control, Fine's tower gets blown up, and the Curse of Balal is turned on. Fine has no clue what the fuck happened but is left with her everything in ruins and a broken heart
Bam, motivation for becoming evil

RESPECT! FOR THE DEAD LOLI!

I wonder how many Alca-Noise have been made so far, since there seems to be a near limitless supply of those fuckers.

And since they can be wielded without requiring Solomon's Cane, why didn't anybody every try to take over the world with them? They don't have the built-in kill limitation normal Noise have.

Hell that's how most greek heroes where born

This just in, people are retarded.

There's no escaping The Kanade.

Attached: images (7).jpg (337x450, 30K)

Kanade will respect Serena in ways she never dreamed possible. With her tongue.

Attached: dac2761673aef3e372.png (1200x848, 1.79M)

I want to learn the origin of Bike kun

Attached: tsubike.jpg (690x920, 164K)

Gungnir kazoku!

Attached: kanade_063.jpg (750x530, 225K)

Because you need to get them from alche!mists, for one. And two, SONG tends to get involved whenever any show up.

Maria is so cool, I wish she was my mommygf

>The final scene is Hibiki visiting Miku's grave with her HUSBAND and child

How fucking assblasted would you be?

>Hi. My name is Hibiki Gungnir. Im just a normal every day girl who loves gohan and my two older sisters.

Attached: gungs.png (2048x1536, 2.15M)

>Kanade onee-san is so cool!
>Maria onee-chan is kind of a ditz...

Attached: 1509663989590.jpg (690x920, 164K)

I would be laughing at people rages but I would still want a story of how she ended up with the guy?

she'll beat you up

Attached: nana mizuki.jpg (1920x1080, 174K)

The word you're looking for is useless. Ultimately reliable when the chips are down, but useless at all other times

Depression. Biki dies. Miku just gives up, marries the first semi decent provider, pops out a kid and just coasts on his salary, cheap whine and pain killers.

>robbing the cradle and the grave

She marries Fujitaka

Doesn't that just make her all the more heroic though? People praise those who seem to be in control, who always seem to remain stoic and strong, but when things where at the absolute worse, when someone truly needed her at their absolute lowest, even if it was only for that one moment before she reverts back to being a useless scardy cat, she was the one who rose to the occasion and she was the one who protected who needed to be protected.

Attached: TsuMaria comfort.jpg (818x966, 121K)

>mentions the person who made it died long ago
>Vanessa wasn't dead long ago nor dead at all at the time
>HURR VUHNESSA
And before any Verfaggots want to chime in, there's literally no proof he knew even the first thing about Fausto Roobus so it wasn't him either

>Symphogear is DEEP you need to read all that shit to understand it
>staff probably: Well, we just threw a bunch of ideas together that we thought sounded cool
It's Evangelion all over again.

I'll take the one that rises to the occasion over the "reliable" one any day.

Good enough is good enough until it isn't. If you give me Heaven and Earth when I need it, I'll take Burbank on a weekday.

Alchemists have been around for hundreds of years.

SONG has Gears for like two years. And while they're vulnerable to normal weapons, good luck with that, considering how OP they are.

> Depression. Biki dies. Miku just gives up, marries the first semi decent provider, pops out a kid and just coasts on his salary, cheap whine and pain killers.

> Miku marries Topdad and makes a new Bikki

Imagine the shitstorm

Hard to say, she just says that she wanted to reach him, but He would not suffer a mere human to stand as high as him.

I don't think that Enki pulled a Zeus on Fine, with Shem Ha playing the role of Hera as angry wife.

Chances are that Fine was the mouthpiece due to being the high priestress, her worship turned into love over time, while Enki also took a liking in her. All platonic. Confessions are a big deal in Japan, and considering how obsessed Fine was with confessing to Enki, I doubt he gave her the D.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 11 [BD 720p AAC] [BF0B7092].mkv_snapshot_15.39_[2019.09.03_05.23 (1280x720, 481K)

How did Commie translate that line?

Alca-noise didn't exist until after the destruction of the Treasury of Babylonia. I believe Carol invented the recipe while being bankrolled by the illuminati, and they copied it from her.

Elfnein is an alchemist but she hasn't made literally every piece of alchemy in the show.

>casual clothes
>Shirabe

>SONG uniform
>Hibiki
>Chris
>Tsubasa
>Maria
>Kirika

Holding in left hand
>Hibiki
>Kirika
>Tsubasa

Holding in right hand
>Shirabe
>Maria

>Holding in both hands
>Chris

Right leg forward
>Hibiki
>Kirika
>Tsubasa

Left leg forward
>Chris
>Shirabe
>Maria

> I believe Carol invented the recipe while being bankrolled by the illuminati, and they copied it from her.

Really? Seems hard to believe that nobody got the idea sooner.

Alca-Noise would also probably be a counter to normal Noise. Even if they can't touch their phase armor with their weapons, they should still be good for carbonizing them.

I want to caress Tsubasa's legs

Attached: tsubasa china 1.jpg (750x1000, 108K)

Test

>Seems hard to believe that nobody got the idea sooner.

I don't think the problem was the idea so much as it was the formula.

In the spirit of cooperation, I can tell you that the artist on Twitter is @_smiyao and the relevant tweet was on August 24, 2018. I am reluctant to post a direct link because there's a picture of Garie licking Carol's bare chest included.

>Chris is heterosexual
How is this even a meme?

>OYOYO
youtube.com/watch?v=OQhYvIUD87Y

She's never paired up with anyone and she's already been dicked.

I don't see the issue.

Take a wild guess.

Attached: chris childhood.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

youtube.com/watch?v=jXeVYHWkQ2U

Attached: kiri 5.jpg (1280x720, 84K)

Swordlegs are indeed delicious

Attached: 1523523037774.png (1024x1024, 296K)

but my slovak shadow puppetry have taught me that because of that she might've developed a phobia of men and can only trust/get sexual pleasure from other girls.

She's also been Fine's dungeon slave for 2 years.
She was also damn attached to Fine at one point, though most likely just due to Stockholm syndrome.

>because of that she might've developed a phobia of men and can only trust/get sexual pleasure from other girls.

> implying she didn't secretly like it

Attached: DESS Constanza.jpg (1920x1080, 294K)

I half want to see an ending where one of the main cast dies just to see the shitstorm, but then half also want all the gears to have a happy ending.

If you like someone you don't end up wanting to kill every single sentient being on earth because of it.

*something

>not GOHAN ANDO GOHAN

>If you like someone you don't end up wanting to kill every single sentient being on earth because of it.
I feel like there's at least 12 dozen anime with that being the general bad guy premise.

Is that how kyaroru orders stuff when she goes to a restaurant?
No wonder she ended up so fat.

Attached: __carol_malus_dienheim_senki_zesshou_symphogear_drawn_by_shishin_shishintei__sample-6f1159826c431fe6 (850x1200, 250K)

Chris thought Fine wanted to beat every bad guy into submission, so no more wars could happen. She was shocked and in utter disbelieve when it turned out that Fine wanted to blow up the moon.

Tsubasa wouldn't be suffering as hard if her peer and equal had gotten over her own hangups and helped her.
There have been constant occasions to step up to ever since G ended. Here's the most recent one that wasn't tailor made for Maria to fix.
Side note, I love Maria. I don't think people would love her if she had her act together

Attached: 1567450974215.jpg (1536x1728, 311K)

Everyone knows it's either going to be Miku or Maria

Nevermind, she went on a diet.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_22.03_[2019.08.17_23.27.24].jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

Arigato user
I was hoping it would be uncensored but this is fine

Attached: 1456360468316.png (1440x810, 1.66M)

This has become a running gag now hasn't it? Maria has gotten beat up in the last 5 episodes

Tomatoes...

Attached: TomatoDreamer.jpg (1920x1080, 315K)

It's fair game for Bikki/Tsubasa/Chris too you know.
But then it would be too cruel for Tsubasa so yeah money is still one Hibiki/Miku/Maria/Chris. Chris's character arc is already finished so I don't see her gain relevance otherwise.
Of course Miku's deat flag is still the biggest but since they hammer it down so hard from the start of the season even if she dies I don't think she will die alone.

It's genuinely cringy as fuck watching you say the same thing over and over every thread while posting the same images every single time, trying INSANELY hard to pretend your "shipping" cancer is wanted here and that your behavior is normal place.

And yes, you are the only person who posts this same garbage over and over.

And no, the cards themselves are not "shipping" you just try to present any scene with two characters that way.

>Maria onee-chan is kind of a ditz
>But I like that side of her too!

Attached: lyhcqv.jpg (1920x1080, 986K)

>multiquoter
>mentally deficient
nothing to see here. move on

Maria won Tsubasa's heart! Maria shines brightly!

Also:
>I don't think people would love her if she had her act together
I think they would love her nontheless. She was very entertaining and popular even when she was a chunni cape wearing baddie. I love smug Maria and also love caring vulnerable Maria.

Attached: 1567069147992.png (600x840, 464K)

Oh hey, long time no see. Finally bored of ruining Gridman threads?

Chris sings about everyone and regularly puts herself directly in the path of things her shields can't defend against. She would totally be willing to take a godbeam to the face for the sake of Miku or Hibiki.
And after a fakeout sacrifice, Bikki and Chris will be in amalgam and duet a song about friendship while kicking ass

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 10 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.00_[2019.09.02_23.21.49].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Explain why linking all of your posts is some how a problem.

Explain how you're not the only ruining Gridman threads and that you're not just claiming other people ruin them as a means of false flagging.

Explain why you never address anything at all said to you.

Oh right, because you're genuinely mentally ill.

Like, you have actual brain damage.

Attached: 1468986890435.jpg (1063x1553, 279K)

It's about to get real autistic in here, isn't it?

Attached: sgg_1623.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

The ones ruining gridman threads are the retards who keep arguing with him and even intentionally provoking him.

>xddd the only way someone can be autistic is if they tell me to stop acting like tumblr shipping cancer DURRRRRR

I'd get autistic inside Beef Curtain Chan, if you know what I mean.

Yes.... "get."

Attached: chris shifty.gif (444x250, 615K)

Cute boy and two dumb girls.

No, you are the one ruining Gridman threads, and you are the only person who thinks your boogieman is real. You are the only person trying (extremely hard) to "provoke" people, because it's the only means you have to cope with your awful life.

You are replying to yourself pretending you disagree because all you care about is trying to make it look like more than one person thinks your boogieman is real.

Anime chan and co will return right?
The part where they were watching Biki sing doesn't count

Attached: rare biki.png (500x479, 235K)

Yumi is just asking for it.

Anime chan is Fine.

Which Gungnir sister would be the one dating the singer

Attached: Tsubasa sandwhich 2.jpg (3000x3000, 1.62M)

>smiyao drawing symphogear
Did he give up on pregnant chubby lolis and went for JCs/JKs now?

>xddd LOLOLL SANDWHICH EPIC MEMEME
Imagine your life being as pathetic as Austin's.

>you will never kill 70,000 of your daughter's fans, mind control her, give her hysteric delusions of the culprit, turn her friend into basically Satan, turn her against the people who love her, kill her "real" father, and give her a crippling deep-seated identity crisis for the sake of GLORIOUS NIPPON

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_19.47_[2019.09.01_21.42.20].jpg (1920x1080, 771K)

Don't insult Fine.

I can't believe anime-chan is fucking dead.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 02v2 [D2EADD86].mkv_snapshot_17.40_[2019.08.29_22.19.50].jpg (1280x720, 123K)

I took away my kid's nintendo for a weekend once.

Imagine her showing up at the end of the episode, blocking an attack with Asgard, while saying in Fine's voice
> ANIME JA NAI

Attached: anime-chan glowsticks.gif (450x480, 289K)

Attached: a sheath for spears.jpg (3000x2877, 1.43M)

OVER THE LINE

Attached: [Ohys-Raws] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 04 (BS11 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_04.01_[2019.07.27 (1280x720, 67K)

Reading these posts made me think Maria might have more of an impact on the resolution and may even sacrifice herself for the good of the world because of her Apple/Eve connection...and this will happen likely after her and tsubasa have a scene where basa is all “thanks for snapping me out of it and believing in me back there. When all this is done let’s sing together all night again”

>replying to your own post in a pathetically desperate attempt to "trigger" people

It's wild that they're allowed into the SONG sub, are friends/acquaintances with most of the gears, were instrumental in s1 shenanigans, and have met the world's foremost expert on heretical technology.
Anime-chan is savvy enough to know they're definitely in an anime

Tsubasa is so smol

> Tsubasa losing another friend/singing partner

Attached: laughter stops.png (356x256, 123K)

And flat.

This, to be quite honest.

She's tallish but mostly just hangs out with midgets

Attached: 1466812278801.jpg (1750x1692, 299K)

>grubbelm 2.0

Attached: 1563592274878.gif (240x240, 118K)

We can go smoller

Attached: 1511065170895.jpg (1149x1500, 1002K)

When will the suffering end

Attached: 1566121741363.png (808x630, 712K)

STOP MAKING TSUBASA LOSE PEOPLE!

Attached: sad basa.png (631x720, 533K)

What's it like having actual brain damage?

I don’t want this either frens but I don’t like the dots that appearing and connecting. Steel yourselves like true sakimori!

I won't lie, it's pretty rough.

I can't see any of the main girls dying, considering how much it would upset the fan base (and lose out on future merch sales/BD sales/gacha money), even if it's the last season.

youtube.com/watch?v=gy1B3agGNxw

Attached: 1509162718652.jpg (600x750, 394K)

I hope you’re right user. I believe.

>Kanade saved the panda

It was her final, ultimate sacrifice.

Attached: 1508817409497.png (389x404, 174K)

Miku might die, though, which leaves two options:

1) Bikki also becomes a God and they leave to be gay in their own dyke dimension
2) The sun gets destroyed and Miku replaces it, literally becoming Hibiki's sunshine.

Wasn't Maria the only slav?

Damn, how that manlet got two tall godesses?

otoko ja nai!

Attached: sgg_1280.jpg (1088x1080, 209K)

I bet Yumi is real yummy

>imagine the taste

Attached: DuwO9EeV4AEtCh5.jpg (965x1200, 216K)

Well, the theme this season is partings/separation, and no one necessarily has to die to convey that.

I hope not. Maria has lived such a pained existence as it is. She deserves a peaceful life where she can enjoy being herself without worrying about spilling more blood.

I don't think anyone wants to destroy the sun. Moon? yes. But sun?

Itaba's wet sticky stroganoff...

Collateral damage. We're going to have Gods fighting. And who says the Moon doesn't have a Death Star laser?

Ass goddess

Attached: 76602390_p0.jpg (660x880, 286K)

There is this part where Hibiki called them in episode 6.

Attached: Symphogear.GX.SP2.S00E04.1080p-Hi10p.BluRay.FLAC2.0.x264-CTR.[9810D547].mkv_snapshot_01.18_[2019.06. (1920x1080, 691K)

>it doesn't taste like beef at all

Kuriyo is too handsome to hang out with those losers. She should go get molested by Tomosato or something.

I've watched 24 hours worth of Symphogear and I still don't know the names of the two who aren't Itaba.

Attached: sgg_1289.jpg (1280x720, 121K)

cute satan

The tall one is Ando.

I quite enjoy this picture. There should be more of its kind.

I had to look it up.

That body is better than any of the geahs.

Just look at her hips, goddamn

Why do people think no one will die? I mean unless they plan for future materials it's ok to have an open or bittersweet end. Not like the VA can't sing in thr concert if their characters are dead.

Because the theme of the show season one has been LIVE!

This. Nana wills a happy ending for everyone. Maybe they part ways, maybe they sustain injuries but they'll live and say a heartfelt goodbye to each other.

LIVE! LIVE YOUR LIFE NOW! CAN LIVE FREELY!

DON'T GIVE UP LIVING

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear - 01v2 [BD 720p AAC] [C523F2DF].mkv_snapshot_11.34_[2019.09.03_00. (1280x720, 89K)

Right, the song may be about separation but that doesn't mean somebody dying. It means Biki, Miku and Chris graduate and go find their own place in the world. Tsubasa and Maria go off on their to their futures and the gaybies finish school before doing the same. They're apart but only ever a phone call away.

MUNE NO UTA WA SOKO NI ARU NO KA

"But Maria, we're already outside"

Inb4 reincarnation end.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.50_[2019.08.31_21.15.57].jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

Attached: 1567290543986.webm (1920x1080, 450K)

>Maria has a pretty voice
Everything about Maria is pretty.

Scandalous!

Attached: EDZ-5rgU0AAXOGD.jpg (823x1162, 120K)

Especially her poophole.

Just want to note that while the sub says "Don't leave me", what Hibiki said is actually "Don't go far/further away", which is a call back to S1 when Hibiki just got her gear and thought that she needs to do better and to get "further and further" while Miku stared sadly at her back.

t. Tsubasa

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.09_[2019.08.31_21.26.29].jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>there's anons that actually think METANOIA is bad

S1 ending but Miku "dies" this time.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_00.06_[2019.08.31_21.12.04].jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

It's a Hibiki needs to save Miku again episode.

Hibiki can't do shit.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.08.31_21.37.19].jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Hibiki can shit on Miku.

METANOIA is awesome. It's cool to see how Nana has grown over time. Technically the first song I've heard from her was Innocent Starter but it was ETERNAL BLAZE the one who hooked me up as a fan of her. So many shows and great themes since and she's still outdoing herself. What an amazing talent.

Yet Innocent starter is still her best song.

>not goddASS
You ruined it

Remember to not use bluescreenspammer's thread. It only encourages his constant shitposting.

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 03 [8CC5685C].mkv_snapshot_15.11_[2019.07.21_13.46.52]. (1920x1080, 349K)

To each their own I guess. I like Innocent Starter. It's just that doesn't impact me like other songs she sings.

ETERNAL BLAZE was so big it even got turnes into a co-singed version by Nana and Mazaki Endoh.

Maybe it's because I'm hyped but I place MERANOIA in the same high standard as ETERNAL BLAZE.

dess

Eternal best girl.

Attached: Senki Zesshou Symphogear AXZ - 13 (BD 1280x720 x264 AAC).mp4_snapshot_23.32_[2019.08.12_02.45.49].jp (1280x720, 417K)

I thought that was Chris?

>I thought
No.

Maybe.

The happiest girl in the world.