Plotholes

Why didn't he just explode again?

Attached: 1536340215404.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

>Why didn't he kill himself now that he had the upper hand

All signs pointed to his assured victory until the last second, why would he kill himself?

He didn't have the upper hand. He lost.
He wouldn't die. He'd just get stronger.

Cell didn't knew he would survive the explosion

He knew after he already survived it.

He -thought- he had the upper hand it certainly looked like it. And he does mention himself he was miraculously lucky to survive it the first time.

Which page does he say he was lucky? I think he could have just figured out how to explode again and be fine like the first time.

why didnt goku grab blue dude, monkey and bug as fast as he could and teleport back to earth?

I don't think he had time. From the viewer's perspective, time is all fucked up. Like when Freeza said Namek would explode in 5 minutes. Things in DBZ happen faster than they seem.

>SERU-DONNO, TAKE THIS SENZU BEAN AND BEAT MY SON INTO A MAN
>AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEE I AM GETTING BLOWN UP!!
>B-BEJITA-SAMA, PLEASE SAVE MY SON FROM THAT INSECT!!

Attached: 1535564854304.png (645x729, 74K)

Goku wanted to die on purpose so he could train there and not listen to Chichi's ramblings.

Hm. In the translation I originally read, he did say "When I exploded, it was miraculously undamaged", but googling the manga now, I see it's not mentioned.

Well then.

>it's an abandoned carnival episode

Attached: frog.jpg (530x353, 30K)

Why hasn't Goku brought them back to life?

I think in the manga, when he had to teleport super long distances or between dimensions and shit, he always has to focus for a while before.

WHY DIDN'T POPO TELEPORT GOKU TO THE SAIYAN FIGHT WITH HIS CARPET

POPO DOES NOT FUCK

If there is a kaioken x2, what does the normal kaioken do

it multiplies your power by 1

Ah, of course

Attached: kaiokek.jpg (292x257, 33K)

The instant transmission pose is so chuuni

Why didn't Goku just instant transmission back to Earth after bringing Cell to King Kai's planet?

Didn't want to be even more of a dick to king kai than he already was

>You: *says something retarded*
>Everyone: You’re a retard
>You: *doubles down on the down syndrome*

Stop, Cell thought he was strong enough to win, it’s not like he anticipated losing

lol

because Goku wanted to sacrifice their lives as well because of the power of friendship. The more lives he sacrificed the successful the sacrifice would be.

because reasons

why didnt he instant transmission out of the kamehameha crash when he started losing?

i don't think performing multiple techniques at the same time is allowed
can't instant transmission while shooting kamehameha.
can't instant transmission while taking damage. (no focus)
there's my video game balance lesson.

Yeah but Goku did an Instant Transmission Kamehameha earlier in the arc.

He knew that technique for far longer than cell. Maybe he practiced it during his year of training in the chamber

Why didn't he teleport back?

KEK

Attached: 1498157397675.jpg (517x406, 35K)

Vegeta stunlocked him.

That's also the answer to OP's question. Cell was winning until Vegeta stunned him with a super charged blast to the back.

why does Cell either blow up instantly or in a minute

He exploded because he had a mechanical device on him that would also detonate if he was blasted. Once he regenerated the device was gone and he now had the upperhand.

Based.

Why did he call his son a faggot?

Because he is one.

he was too big