One Piece

I don't remember seeing anyone talk about these markings on Dragon's face, which seems odd to me. They look like they could be vaguely connected to Shandia in origin, although there wasn't anything that exactly matched that design. It doesn't seem to be anything particularly passed down in the family though, given that Garp doesn't show any sign of this motif. Where did he get the idea for this facepaint?

I suppose even if Wano turns into a huge war, it's still too early for him to enter the story, but it's only a matter of time.

Attached: google images.png (102x187, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/SIdJrFeilAs
youtu.be/Ancwu_9KFTk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I love Marines for protecting my wife!

Attached: CP0Olga.png (1920x1080, 1.27M)

After a night of heavy drinking he woke up with that thing tattooed on his face.

>It doesn't seem to be anything particularly passed down in the family though, given that Garp doesn't show any sign of this motif.
Dragon is not Garp's son.

Attached: Cumpe.jpg (858x429, 207K)

>LINLIN YOU DIRTY BITCH!!!
>I MADE A PATERNITY TEST!
>IT IS NEGATIVE!
>I WANT A DIVORCE!
>I CAN NOT BELIEVE THAT YOU HAVE CHEATED ME WITH QUEEN!
>DAIFUCK DOES NOT SEE ME SIMILARLY!
>HE IS BLONDE!

Attached: Kaido angry.jpg (758x426, 39K)

Attached: flampe blowing a pipe.png (138x196, 10K)

Is this "Shanks is Luffy's real father" all over again?

>western order
the hey?

Attached: huh5.jpg (312x315, 49K)

Nah, Dragon is Luffy's father but not Garp's son. Garp is Luffy's grandfather from his mother's side.
Garp has never stated that Dragon is his son.

Attached: kid's kid.jpg (341x396, 125K)

>His name is Monkey D. Dragon
>He's not the son of Monkey D. Garp

He took his wife's surname.

Good Morning

Attached: This is who I am!.jpg (1440x808, 121K)

This is more retarded than soap opera family trees

It's nothing crazier than Ace turning out to have no blood relation to Luffy. Oda led people to believe Ace was also Dragon's son, in fact some characters in the story believed it, but the wording from Luffy, Garp and Ace themselves was very carefully constructed so they never directly stated it.

Attached: 0525-002.jpg (1066x1600, 330K)

anyone know what other banpresto figures were announced?

Attached: 1567327836498.jpg (800x1200, 149K)

Good morning

Attached: One Happy Family part 3.png (457x365, 143K)

>DAIFUCK DOES NOT SEE ME SIMILARLY!
What did he mean by this

I'm guessing it's supposed to mean that Daifuku doesn't look similar to him.

But Monkey.D.Crocodile sounds dumb.The tenruubito wouldn't let one of them marry a D either.

Law should replace Luffy as the new MC

Attached: law.jpg (461x613, 91K)

Can you imagine if One Piece ends and then it pulls a Jojo and starts One Piece: Part 2?

Wishing all Americans a Happy Labor Day

Attached: Slaves.png (878x794, 731K)

Yeah and that was a nice and clever twist, but I don't see what would be the point of shuffling cards again when the story itself got us used to Garp, Dragon and Luffy being blood related and never called it into question; even then reveal was delivered in a lighthearted way.

I hope not

Lawfags need to be euthanized

Luffy... I even tricked the cunny to never take a bath again because the water is dirty. The accumulated smell from all those years of sweat and body odor... you never been there but just imagine... Luffy... where am I? I see a bamboo forest... i..i smell something... Is this????

Attached: one wish one dream.jpg (1024x576, 204K)

>Luffy... I don't regret anything.
Damn, gives a new meaning to this quote.

Head pats only

Attached: 02.gif (500x231, 1.06M)

Attached: OP thread derailing Wano.png (661x716, 218K)

One Piece of shit

Wano has been a huge disappointment and nips have lost their trust in Oda which is proven by the massively decline in sales. How could Oda potentially save this clusterfuck of an arc? Personally, i think he should finally start with introducing the admirals and the BP's to raise the stakes.

Ope Ope no Mi
Hobi Hobi no Mi
Goro Goro no Mi

Pick one.

Thread reminder that Vivi will rejoin the crew and get the Nikyu fruit

Attached: 64011637_p0_master1200.jpg (1200x675, 491K)

I pick the Goro Goro no mi so I can have free electricity for life and be a walking power generator.If we're in the OP world,the Ope Ope.It's the most versatile out of them.

Have Kaido prevent the minks from using the moon so they get btfo

based and akapilled

Attached: no pets on deck.png (1280x1100, 738K)

All I care about is that pirate warriors 4 is coming. Truly this is the best timeline.

Attached: pw4.jpg (1280x720, 282K)

*THE Kaido

>I don't even remember him
Pretty tough to remember someone who died before your birth.

How is Oda going to finish OP in just 5 years?
There are too many stuff to complete for that.

It's his hope, not the reality of things.

Look, I think it would be a really cool twist if Crocodile was Luffy's mother but I don't think Oda would take a route like that.

2 more years for Wano
1 year for Elbaf
1 year for Raftel
1 year for clean up

what's with trannies and their obsession with head pats

>2 more years for Wano
Pls No
Wano is such a shitty arc

Attached: 1554990889793.png (661x717, 273K)

Why is Dragon so fucking ugly?

Attached: Monkey-D-Dragon-one-piece-10113227-594-504.jpg (594x504, 66K)

Attached: 1567171338337.png (661x716, 164K)

Wano 2018-2021
Last poneglyph arc 2021-2022
Laugh Tale 2022-2024

Attached: 1554990826350.png (661x716, 150K)

Ancient Kingdom has never fallen, Celestial Dragons are descendants of 12 kings who were defeated and made vassals by AK. Imu is an immortal king of AK, his has ultimate devil fruit, water water fruit. Clan of D is royal family of Imu, Roger decided to die after knowing their curse is being gay and he will never desire women.

>conquer the whole world
>let the enemies your beat rule while you just sit in your room and talks to butterflies

Croco fanboys would sudoku themselves.

AK is the strongest, but doesn't have resources and technology for total control.
Imu is the strongest, but can be in only one place at the same time, needs to sleep and eat etc, so you can't beat him but you can avoid being defeated.

Also, after living hundred of years you have a very different perspective on things. Your friends, your enemies, they mostly die off, you can chill.

But AK had very advanced technology, able to create ancient weapons

Green bull already killed Dragon

still not explain whe he would let his enemies rule (so basically nothing change?)

Bur Dragon wasn't even at Reverie

>tenryualiens came
>war against ak
>Tenryu win
>enslave humanity
>decided to be praised as Gods
>nerf the world technology
>centuries of endogamy later Charlos was born

it's submissive

At the end of the day, they answer to him.

They have a technology to defeat everyone else but not to control them. People of One Piece doesn't have smartphones to be invigilated all the time. And even if they could have, you need technology and people to analize data. They don't have.
Celestial Dragons are treated like gods, but they don't actually rule.

Some nips think the way "Numbers from Onigashima" was worded means the numbers are a race native from this Island. Maybe Oni

what the fuck? a sensible prediction from japan? you sure you read that one right, user?

Dragon knows how to use the magic of the D. People.
He needs no devil fruit.
The face paint gives him extra D. Powers, since paint is confirmed magical from Mrs. Goldenweek.
Best I can do

most of the time they don't
Celestial Dragons are ruling the world Government, Gorosei are Celestial Dragons to
>They have a technology to defeat everyone else but not to control them
no shit sherlock, that's why we have so many pirates

Zoro is part Oni, for sure. In chapter 3 he has a demon spirit, on Nami’s Island she says he has the strength of the Devil. Even Kaku said Zoro was a demon as the reason he could asura.

What Hiyori find attractive on Zoro? outside his huge sword?

Numbers are Kaido's retarded brothers

test

Saving her and Toko from a scythe wielding maniac might help.

dios mio... el zolo diablo espada le clatro haki, el kaido hermano....

Attached: 1566599702689.jpg (87x45, 3K)

Morning

Attached: Prince Baum.jpg (956x1199, 165K)

Evening

Attached: 1553678549699.png (375x385, 9K)

That's retarded, you're retarded

>scalawag
A white southerner who opposed reconstruction. Usually made fun of for not owning slaves.

It doesn't matter now. Celestial Dragons are descendants of traitors, they already lost the connection with their former people. 12 kings betrayed their people and helped Imu to establish World Gov. That was a reason why history was erased, people would be angry if they know they were betrayed for living like a god. Erased history tells AK couldn't rule the world because they lacked manpower and surveillance. But with collaborators, they could.
>no shit sherlock, that's why we have so many pirates
Imu doesn't care about pirates unless they're united and can counter World Gov. power. And they're probably too weak, even together. That's why Roger wanted to create Golden Age of Piracy, because at his time, he couldn't win. Not only he couldn't, he probably knew he would be killed in short time.

The only way to defeat Imu is to make people not willing to submit, he can travel the world and fight everyone, but if they're not willing to live under his rule, he can't rule them. And there is one buy who inspires people to be free, who make everyone on his side.

Ancient Giants = Oni
Fishmen = Kappas

Evening

Attached: Virgin killer King.jpg (896x1153, 213K)

When will Nami get Monet's fruit?

Only 0.03% of “southerners” owned slaves. The majority of this tiny percent were a Jewish plantation owners.
Slaves had free healthcare, room and board, medical care, an hourly wage (I shit you not), and often were given their own small plots of land where they were free to crow gardens and even livestock. Many were allowed to sell said fruit/veggies/and meat at a profit.
If you work a wage job, you get a worse deal than a salve did back then, as you are taught otherwise in mandatory education camps.

This guy saved her too

Attached: 20190902_172659.jpg (836x556, 406K)

Unironically his strenght

Attached: str.png (204x453, 120K)

Attached: EDczKy0U4AAXxyM.jpg (2048x1152, 661K)

Attached: ezgif-3-ebe71afeb369.gif (600x338, 3.14M)

>Perhona

he has no belly button

I really like this page... Excited to see what these guys are about

Attached: 14-15.png (939x921, 772K)

They're going to get one shotted by gear 3 Luffy

>Reiju died a virgin
What a shame

Attached: reiju_piratewarriors.jpg (850x850, 52K)

Scabbards will fight them off-screen.

>Reiju died a virgin

Attached: oven daifuku reiju look each other.png (748x840, 1.24M)

I don't understand Garp. What was supposed to motivate Ace or Luffy to become a marine? He wasn't exactly a rolemodel to them, always away.

Kinemon will one shot them off-screen with his CoC.

>with his CoC

Attached: smug female japanese painting.png (1200x991, 974K)

>>Reiju died
What?

He's that kind of (grand)parent that thinks that telling them "it's the right thing to do" and "it's cool,trust me bro",maybe with some ass-whooping on the side if they disagree is enough to for someone to grow up a good person.

With Buggy as the main character.

I mean, he's the Luffy grandpa, Don't expect him to be very bright. If he wanted Luffy and Ace to become marines so badly he should have them growing up with marines instead of bandits

>Boys, what are you doing looking checking out your guest like that. Do I need to personally come there are teach you some manners or what? Damn Linlin didn't raise you right. I told Im-sama that I deserve the custody of you boys but she didn't listen.

Attached: -Kaido-.jpg (800x400, 47K)

Perhaps he thought that forcing them to live with bandits would make them want to become more respectable in the future, rather than having to live like they do now.

>He doesn't know

Attached: IMG_20190223_232328.jpg (2500x1120, 378K)

My headcanon is that the D were either servants and/or guardians of the moon people, and Dragon is copying their tatoo because he entrusted himself with the mission of avenging them by defeating the celestial dragons

> Kaido, they're not your sons.

Destiny will always be on Luffy's side!

Attached: but the will of XD.jpg (434x866, 198K)

They look dumb.

Perhaps he wanted them to become marines on their own accord but at the same time living in hard conditions to harden themselves, if they had grown up in a marine HQ they probably would have been fed the same koolaid sakasuki had.

requesting this but with kaido and luffy

Attached: 1567391142972.png (720x719, 675K)

He most likely reminds her of her dad. You think it's a coincidence that she's offering her late father's sword to him?

Attached: Komurasaki.(One.Piece).full.2603351.jpg (850x2142, 801K)

Go to the drawthread, retard.

>W-What? Linlin, you whore. I trusted you all these years and happily paid child support with my own money. Why did you do this to me Linlin?
>Jack.. JACK bring me my sake. I want to forget this pain.

Attached: maxresdefault (2).jpg (1280x720, 70K)

He meant he’s an ESL

>YOU GOTTA PUNCH HARDER KID
>USE EVERY BIT OF OXYGEN

How good is LinLin's vagina?

Part 1 is twenty two years long part 2 is 5

>Dragon is Luffy's father but not Garp's son

Attached: 1554594002001.png (421x357, 65K)

Garp in his prime was literally Luffy mixed with Dragon, you retard

Attached: 1547022773307.jpg (1920x1080, 195K)

bros...

Attached: scary blind old man.jpg (902x767, 40K)

Is that chick supposed to be Tsuru?

yes

Yes

ye

Kaidosama, Queen told me that he slept with Big mom 49 years ago

>Three identical answers in less than 10 seconds

Attached: 52d.jpg (846x720, 218K)

She looks like that aging chick from film Z.

we all like tsuru very much around these part

speaking of which, why didn't she just use her abilities for an actual beneficial cause for once and revert zephyr to his prime?

Young Tsuru is hot. Can't blame you.

That looks nothing like Dragon though.

Attached: Monkey_D._Dragon_Manga_Infobox.png (725x859, 136K)

Will Luffy ever be this bulky? Knowing Oda I feel that Luffy will magically lose his muscles once he out of the prison

i like old tsuru a lot too

same smile, same hair style (albeit dragon's being more wild)

Vegapunk, Judge, Queen, Tsukimi and Caeser were all once part of the same science team that got raided by the WG
Everyone went their own way after that, but Queen kinda wishes that there could be some kind of reunion one day. After all, life right now has its perks but its full of frustration, danger and annoyance.
youtu.be/SIdJrFeilAs

Attached: GET DOWN TONIGHT.gif (611x681, 370K)

>Queeeen, you traitorous scum. How dare you cuck me like that? Next time I see you I'll kill you. No, that would be too quick. Instead I will breed Komurasaki in front of you so you'll understand my pain. That would teach him, right Jack?

Attached: CloseClearHuemul-mobile.jpg (640x360, 15K)

>same smile
having facial expressions is that rare in one piece?

Why is nobody answering this?

Because he doesn't have Garp's god-tier genes.

Attached: garp dragon.png (577x320, 264K)

Luffy inspired me to “retire” early (age 37) and start my own business later if I need or want something. Thanks Luffy.

because you're the only bigot here

No eyebrows

Attached: file.png (1440x1076, 1.41M)

>Will Luffy ever be this bulky?
gains mean nothing

Attached: 1566391841569.png (1700x1228, 426K)

Is young Garp the most chad character? Even his smile is 100% Chad

must be why garp disowned him

garp's baby mother must have been some ugly hag

I'm glad Luffy takes after his mother's side of the family.

Attached: 0897-015.png.jpg (907x313, 93K)

Vivi is so lucky

Stop this meme.

yeah this settles it
there's no way garp is related to that

Gaara is pretty though.

He already did though. And it wasn't magical, it was the Mummy virus that emaciated him.

>Yea Forums acting like it's impossible for a son and father to look nothing alike

literally dragon and luffy, retards.

Attached: 1543375446298.jpg (623x312, 84K)

>Have a son
>Have someone else raise it for you
Pirates are the niggers of One Piece

40 yeard old Luffy totally looks like Shanks,but ^0 yeard old Luffy looks like a blend of Garp and some other character.Guess his grandfather's chad genes kicked in pretty late.

I have his hair line
and his powers

>dragon in his early 30s

Attached: dragon.png (171x310, 20K)

>Luffy looks like a blend of Garp and some other character.
Roger.

Attached: 1558939779790.png (584x488, 95K)

And same fate seems to await Luffy's child if he ever get one

>and his powers
you suffer from meteorism, user?

I’m so glad you died outrageous pedophile

Luffy is actually Garp and Roger's butt baby confirmed.

Looks like Gear 4 Luffy

Attached: 1543908490358.jpg (1280x724, 96K)

>Kaidosan, that's not true.
Jack is a liar. I saw on the boat how Rayleigh went to Big mom cabin because he quarreled with Shakky

Attached: Queen_Shocked.png (210x205, 64K)

Yes, I love the smell of my own farts, how could you tell?

>Luffy
>ever raising a child
>children being the epitome of freedom restriction
It's inevitable.

intuition...

Attached: brap of change.png (362x526, 143K)

I’m assembling a team, so far we are:

>Footfag Hawkins
>Racist Shanks
>Pedophile Ace

Any suggestions?

Do you think Garp still accepts Dragon as his son-in-law?

Redpilled Koshiro

I love them!!!

Attached: A Cute Happy Couple.jpg (1400x574, 128K)

Maybe he wanted them to gain a thirst for justice by letting them grow up in such a shithole.

He just appeals to breeding instincts.

Kaido has bad woman tastes

yeah, linlin is a great baddie alright

Woman beating Niji

Nakama Carrot

Yes

> 85 children
> 43 husbands
> Fat feminist
> dumb
> annoying

He’s not used to eat them out

>builds an empire
>dumb

Conquering territories with marriages is smart and clever

Why is Kaido so pathetic? He couldn't impregnate Mama with his seed!

This
Kaido still got a fit body while BM is now a fat hag
I'm sure he can find better

I want them to win and kiss on the battlefield.

She wanted to kill the Vinsmokes and steal the Germa Technology
Big mom can not use the technology without scientific advice

That fucking SETTLES it, Shanks is related to Luffy, probably his father or Uncle.

Reposting my theory (also consider Dragon may be the bio father but Shanks is Luffy's Uncle... there's just too many hints to think Luffy/Shanks are completely unrelated):

Evidence:
Looks. Luffy looks a lot more like Shanks than he looks like Dragon.

Foreshadowing:
1. Luffy being handed the hat would be a typical father trope. A father is much more likely to give an arm to a son than a random pirate.
2. Everytime Dragon is shown Luffy or his accomplishments, he doesn't seem to care. Shanks shows a fatherly pride.
3. Dragon doesn't seem interested in Luffy at all, except providing him protection once in Loguetown (is that canon?)
4. Shanks continues to provide protection for Luffy (Marineford)
5. Everytime Luffy gets a bounty increase, we get a reaction shot of Shanks.
6. Actions vs. words... the only reason to think Dragon is the father is that people keep *saying* he is, but he never *acts* like he's the father.
7. Shanks was acting like a father in the bar by not reacting to the mountain bandit. He was trying to teach Luffy not to overreact. This is the kind of humility a father might show in front of their son.
8. He seems relieved even after losing his arm, because to him, when he says "it's just an arm", it is JUST AN ARM compared to HIS SON. Only a father has this kind of love. Shanks is a pirate, not a saint!
9. Shanks, a Yonko, apparently spent a lot of time on a podunk East Blue island. Why? Because his son was there!
10. Why was Luffy in the bar with Shanks? Because Shanks invited his son into the bar!
11. Oda has played around with Luffy's family before. We thought Ace/Luffy were blood-related for the longest time.
12. Luffy is always called "grandson of Garp", rarely the "son of Dragon".

Attached: Shanks_Saves_Luffy.png (639x697, 520K)

redpilled koshiro
alimony kaido
nofap mihawk

retard

Zorojuro...

Attached: Ronin-san.png (215x265, 36K)

cont.
1. It'll make Shanks inevitable death/sacrifice that much harder on Luffy.
2. There's no chemistry between Luffy and Dragon. Nobody gives a shit about Dragon. Dragon is boring. Dragon is a "revolutionary leader" full of plotting, scheming. Whereas everyone loves Shanks, Shanks is carefree, Shanks loves freedom. Luffy inherited these traits from Shanks. Everyone loves Luffy. Luffy is carefree. Luffy loves freedom.
3. Luffy looks nothing like Dragon!! Hell, he looked more like Ace than he did Dragon.

Attached: 1566865756768.png (1213x716, 911K)

Say that to my face.

Attached: 2938013280932.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I remember reading the theories for why Ace hated Dragon before we got the reveal

Wait,did he ever talk about Dragon?Or are you confusing him with Roger?

Garp himself said that Dragon was Luffy's dad after Alabasta. Shanks may be Luffy's uncle but he's not his biological father

I always love the fights the SHs have with regular mooks. It's great to constantly see just how above the typical Joe Shmoe each member is.

Attached: brook vs big mom pirates.png (500x300, 44K)

>Im sorry luffy but Jimbei had to die in order for your crew to remain PURE.

Attached: 3uvmt2n-1173747-1280x0.jpg (1280x720, 46K)

Oda is just trolling. 5 years was what he originally wanted to end One Piece at but it got extended to 13 years before the timeskip. Dressrosa and PH were meant to be shorter but they took longer to create than he though. Wano was going to be in 2017 but he held it back a year for Kata vs Luffy and the Reverie.

Blackbeard will die on chapter 1718.

But that's what makes One Piece great.

>Dragon took in Sabo
>Garp took in Coby
>Shanks took in Luffy
So Shanks' son with Makino will be taken in by Woopslap

No I mean the theories people had about why Ace hated Dragon before Sengoku said he was actually the son of Roger

>So Shanks' son with Makino will be taken in by Buggy*
fixed it for you

Guys Luffy doesn't look like dragon because Garp cucked him and fucked his wife.

>Garp himself said that Dragon was Luffy's dad after Alabasta.
You mean in Water 7 when Garp was picking his nose? I know. I find it weird, Dragon doesn't seem interested at all in Luffy's adventures, Oda is playing a strange game by showing Dragon not reacting at all interested in Luffy's exploits (he didn't have to show Dragon at all).

Holocaust denier Garp

I think it'll end around chapter 1300 no bones about it yo ho ho ho ho

Attached: I'm so fucked up.jpg (488x801, 117K)

Luffy looks like Garp though. The one who actually resembles Shanks is Ace.

Attached: ACUUUU.jpg (758x399, 63K)

Pirate King buggy
Crocodile slut

>Dragon doesn't seem interested at all in Luffy's adventures
He is though. He personally saw him off at Loguetown and he comments that pirate's way is okay too.

Shanks fucked Rouge
Gold Roger is a Cuck

Why did Oda forget to draw his freckles?

I don't think I heard any of those.I don't think Ace ever said he hated the guy either.

>"bad end" Ace is literally just egoraptor

Luffy looks a lot like Shanks too. Luffy/Ace look like blood brothers until Oda changed his mind on that.

>Shanks knocks up Rouge
>Roger thinks it's his and entrusts Ace to Garp
>Garp is bsent all the time and entrusts Ace to Dadan
Poor boy.

Luffy’s girlfriend

Attached: 3B5595D5-A8E7-458B-9125-8CF3C0CCF62D.png (566x800, 503K)

>Luffy looks a lot like Shanks too.
He really doesn't, he's morphing into a spitting image of Garp as he grows up (and current Luffy looks nothing like Shanks either).
>Luffy/Ace look like blood brothers until Oda changed his mind on that.
On that I can agree,

Attached: 578379DA-8018-487B-8E1F-3AB65EDF3E40.jpg (1136x640, 77K)

Attached: Plan.jpg (1876x1905, 1.2M)

Oda has been careful never to have Dragon say "Luffy my son". The door is cracked open for Oda to do some tricks. Shanks looks so much like Luffy I bet that was Oda's original idea and he changed his mind for some reason.

>"You know, Luffy, with great power comes great Freedom. Gol D Roger called it "The human burden." Myself, I just call it as I see it: the responsibility of the master to discipline the servant."
>Shanks looks directly at the camera.
>"The fishmen, the okamas, the giants...It's our responsibility to civilize them. And if we can't? Then they shall dangle from the adam tree. The Day of the Rope is near, Luffy. We'll have every fishman under the sea dead or in chains in 10 years, and may God have me lose my arm to a weak ass seaking this very night if I'm wrong. God bless the World Government Gorosei party."

Attached: shanks.png (602x452, 302K)

Shanks is gay for Mihawk and Buggy

Luffy looks more like old Shanks design, but not new Shanks design. (Old shanks/Yonku shanks look quite different imo)

Based

But Garp did.

>Shanks looks so much like Luffy
They look nothing alike.
>Oda has been careful never to have Dragon say "Luffy my son".
But everyone else says it explicitly.
>The door is cracked open for Oda to do some tricks.
Nah, that would be absolutely retarded. Garp has HIDDEN the fact Luffy is Dragon's son to protect him. What's the point of the hoax here?

*looks = looked

Now Shanks doesn't look so much like Luffy after his character redesign but who knows, neither does Dragon. I wouldn't faint from shock if Shanks was Luffy's Uncle or Father. Maybe Dragon was cucked.

Luffy's mom*

Sure, I believe Luffy is Garp's grandson no doubt. But Dragon, ehhhh... something weird is going on there. Or Oda is just playing games for no good reason.

Luffy’s mommy (sexual)

*Luffy's mom's girlfriend

Luffy’s mom girlfriend

are you faggots fucking serious with discussing the possibility that people can or can't be related in one piece world just because the way they look?

Attached: my son.png (826x316, 164K)

>They look nothing alike.
Give the original design of Shanks black hair and he's not incredibly far off from Luffy. He certainly looks more like Luffy than Dragon does.
>But everyone else says it explicitly.
Doesn't mean anything. They're just repeating what they've heard.
>Nah, that would be absolutely retarded. Garp has HIDDEN the fact Luffy is Dragon's son to protect him. What's the point of the hoax here?
He blabbed out loud while picking his nose in a room full of people.

> I believe Luffy is Garp's grandson no doubt. But Dragon
How can Luffy be Garp's grandson but not Dragon's son?

>But Dragon, ehhhh... something weird is going on there.
There's nothing that wouldn't be explained by Dragon and Garp agreeing on hiding his heritage for protection. At best, Garp is actually his father-in-law.
>Or Oda is just playing games for no good reason.
You're just seeing things that aren't there.

Shanks is Nami's dad

WCI was so kino.

Are you seriously suggesting Oda has never played games with a character's real past?

Garp has several kids, one is a woman, one is Dragon. Shanks fucks that woman and she pops out Luffy.

Name 1 time that was the case.

ye, i know
i'm not denying that. i'm saying that the arguments you're using to base your thesis are dumb as fuck

i mean for fuck's sake, these three are supposed to be triplets too and they don't look alike AT ALL

Attached: crusty.jpg (564x261, 29K)

>Doesn't mean anything. They're just repeating what they've heard.
Garp said so, and Kuma. They're two people very close to Dragon.
>He blabbed out loud while picking his nose in a room full of people.
Yeah, he screwed up with that, it was for gag purpose. But he immediately says he wasn't supposed to say this publicly. And in Marineford when Sengoku reveals it, he tells Tsuru it doesn't matter if anyone knows anymore with Luffy's own infamy, implying it did matter beforehand.

The dude's so incompetent a being a dad I very much doubt he would have another one.

I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed
I've felt the hate rise up in me
Kneel down and clear the stone of leaves
I wander out where you can't see
Inside my shell, I wait and bleed

Attached: basil-hawkins-one-piece-7.46.jpg (210x240, 19K)

GOD TIER
>redpilled shanks

GREAT TIER
>redpilled koshiro

GOOD TIER
>pedo ace
>footfag hawkins

MEH
>nofap mihawk

SHIT TIER
>sexually aggressive tranny kiku

And make sure I can see your feet

Shouln't you post Kid and his crew to that instead?

>GOD TIER
>redpilled shanks
imagine actually thinking this: bootleg-raimi-posting is probably the least funny shit i've ever read in these threads

at the very least, redpilled koshiro makes me chuckle from time to time

Attached: angery emperor.png (735x620, 1.07M)

They look like they could be Moria's family.

Big Mom and Enel will help Luffy fight Imu

My favorite character!

Why did not Rociante become like Doflamingo?
The two were raised as Celestial Dragon.

Attached: Corazon.jpg (564x835, 68K)

Of course, Dragon is Luffy's mother who had a sex change

Attached: 56850251.png (550x775, 181K)

Is there an actual reason why Dragon shouldn't be Luffy's father, outside of being a really unnecessary twist?

to be fair almost each one on that list is a bootleg of another type of posting elsewhere

i'm the rocinante to my brother's doffy

List is almost perfect, i'd move footfag hawkins to meh though, it's more pointing out the line he said than actual posting

Based

Is Kiku attracted by Zoro? damm..bros

I agree. He's more fun Luffy and SH. Just get rid of his crew except Bepo.

Attached: 1560757959044.png (392x427, 394K)

Some people are just born soulless, Doffy dyes his hair blonde.

Who isn't.

It's semi-plausible with Iva's sex change hormones,but who would be the father then?Shanks?Crocodile?I don't know,fucking Sengoku?Iva?Himself?

>that look when he grabs his hand
That isn't the type of sword Zoro likes.

>you're just minding your own business, watering the den den mushi
>you feel a sting on your back
>"these fucking bees, man..."
>suddendly your benis start retracting and tiddies come out too
>you hear a faint "hee-haa" in the background

Attached: surprised bdsm rodan.png (283x248, 36K)

You know what isn't a fan theory? The fact that Luffy and Hancock had sex during the timeskip.

Attached: 12376054324.webm (960x540, 1.31M)

dragon cummed on the straw hat and luffy sprout to life like a dandelion

this may be it

Fuck this cunt. He ruined Law with his faggy love. Law should've remained in his post White Lead Incident character. A person who's only goal is destruction.
Doffy would've indeed up immortal and Law would've become his right hand.

>dragon places himself on the ground
>faps and cums really hard (like ich/ni gorilla)
>while its rocketing through the air iva rushes in and hormones him
>is now a woman
>raises his legs and adjusts his body so that gravity makes the cum go down
>impregs himself for 100% of his genes being kept

t.

Attached: fuck.png (1118x954, 586K)

How is "the will of D." treating you in prison, Doffy?

Why does he make people cry? He made Baby 5 cry several time, made Shinobu cry and in the last chapter he made Hawkins drop a tear.

>almost each one on that list is a bootleg of another type of posting elsewhere
are they? shanksposting is literally unce ben's copypasta with a some words changed

Now that the Beast and Big Mom Pirates have formed an alliance, will the crew members be able to get along?

wouldnt doubt it.

explain to me why this nigga is a blackbeard ally

Attached: 5882674-maxresdefault.jpg (1365x768, 91K)

Do You think that Zoro and Perona had some 'fun' during the timeskip? I mean 2 years...
Holy why Zoro is so chad?

This theory is so retarded.

I don't know why but this legit made me chuckle

Nope, Zoro's strenght comes from staying away from pussy

>It's semi-plausible with Iva's sex change hormones
Dragon's second-in-command having sex-change powers makes it more than just semi-plausible. If anything it's so obvious that it might be a red herring

Attached: Revolutionary_Army.png (1364x768, 983K)

extremely butthurt about losing to akainu
imagine accepting a retarded duel only to lose part of your ear and the loser defects to the blackbeard pirates

Is this theory from the japs? Sounds retarded enough to be from one of them.

Jack and Cracker get along

Rank their designs.

Drake
Apoo
Urouge
Capone
Hawkins
Bonney
Law
Kid
Killer

Attached: worstgeneration.jpg (542x960, 143K)

Akainu cheated

Yeah, this dude was a hypocrite with all that "Doffy was born a monster" shit. We, as readers, know that was completely false.
Doffy and Law were the same. If Law can change so can Doffy.
Plus, Law change was a character degradation. Rosi was the true villain.

the veteran of big moms crew probably are already used to working with kaido when they were crew mates

Couldn't go undercover when he's clearly an admiral, so goes undercover as an ex-admiral.
BB probably knows he'll try to betray him but that's the pirate way.

Aokiji just gets to spend his time fucking up other pirates in the process before he turns on BB anyway.
Once a pirate always a pirate.

Bege and Urouge >>>>>>>> the rest

Advanced CoC

No he didn't, he wouldn't have spared him even though it was a fight to the death in that case

why would he be after pirates tho, wouldn't make more sense to him join the revo army?

>God tier
Law
Bege

>High tier
Hawkins
Urouge
A poo

>Decent tier
Drake

>Meh tier
Kid

>Shit tier
Luffy
Killa
The woman

seething sore loser

Attached: handsome akainu.jpg (646x519, 45K)

>why would he be after pirates
He's a marine.
Aokiji just doesn't sit with absolute justice.

Bege's design is my favorite. Don't really know how I would rank the rest

Attached: Bege.jpg (1000x1000, 124K)

>mfw patiently waiting for Bonney to join

Attached: 1314464759656.jpg (468x456, 75K)

Does One Piece sometimes ignites your spark and you which for a revolution?

Attached: bello.jpg (1042x1200, 356K)

>law edgy dude with funny hat and stupid looking sword xd
>high tier

It makes me wish to motorboat Betty's flopping titties.

Being a poorfag sucks. I want them all so badly.

>castro died in 2016
I still remember that tried and that last post. Feels like yesterday.

Attached: moda betty.jpg (1569x1080, 1.04M)

Law, just Law

Attached: Dz4jXFHXQAAQa3o.jpg (1200x675, 179K)

>good
Urouge
Hawkins
Luffy

>still good
Law
Bonney
Capone

>nah man
Killer
Drake
Apoo

uh Kid under Luffy

>5 min into the movies
>law already jobbed to bullet in some back alley

Toei is better at designing outfits than Oda

Attached: qlzqoxzDM1s793n2o1.png (982x691, 613K)

Why doesn't he wear something to cover his chest?

One Piece fans come up with the most dumb fucking theories.

Law's and Nami's Wano outfits are top tier.

Not really. All the supernovas designs are just recolors of oda's scheme. Plus sanji's outfit sucks ass

They're just exagerated.

Attached: 1559646801176.png (720x480, 334K)

Why should he?

Attached: 1e715bbc-3eac-4069-a5b8-4ec6c40f30a3.jpg (720x540, 64K)

It’s OroJackson users that are invading here
They come up with dumb theories all the time because they’re retarded and want to predict the story so they can attentionwhore about it, similar to “leakers” on Yea Forums

>Garp has several kids

Attached: 1562787049297.png (364x364, 10K)

law broke out of his handcuffs using advanced armament haki... drake didn't help him escape, he just let him get away.

Had enough of the government's shit and thinks the Blackbeard Pirates have the most chance to turn the world upside down. Marineford and the fact that they let someone like Sakazuki to be the fleet admiral changed his sense of justice and now he thinks the pirates are the lesser evil.

Or they had a secret agreement with Sakazuki that the loser goes undercover and tries to destroy the Blackbeard pirates from the inside.

She wanted to kill the Vinsmokes, then takeover their staff and tech. You realize she would have enslaved the scientists and either have them teach her own staff, or keep them on as big mom pirates science division right?

Nobody can stop Trafalgar D. Water Law. He would've one shotted Kaido if he wanted to.
Remember that the D is a Taboo and Water is a secret name.

>Im bows down to the Waters

Attached: one-piece-figurine-trafalgar-law-ichibansho-wano-kuni.jpg (360x360, 94K)

The final boss of the series.

your opinion is shit

Attached: 1453407138836.jpg (427x427, 94K)

i'm not saying all that, i think law just has the basics of advanced armament haki down. enough to remove cuffs

SHs outfits were designed by Oda though.

Looks like Rayleigh

His CoA is stronger than Doffy. That's is all we know about his Haki level.

Coby when

makes sense, law saw how rayleigh removed the cuffs from cami and once he actually learned haki he put two and two together.

Here is a small list of things oda has to resolve before one piece ends
>big mom
>kaido
>shanks
>blackbeard
>elbaf
>strawhat fleet
>laughing tale
>one piece
>all blue
>zoro v mihawk round 2
>dealing with the world goverrment
>whoever the fuck imu is
>dragon
>luffys mom
>celestial dragons
>brook meeting the whale
>final war
>whatever the fuck Croc is up to
>akainu vs luffy
>finding out about the void century
>who is joy boy
>vivi reunion
>Vegapunk
>Enel return (i hope)
just to name a few

Sanji will never be Supernova-Tier. I'd also put Cavendish on the list as he was just slightly ahead of the other batch of guys. 1st Supernova really.

Nami is only interested in minks

Attached: bc7183e5d2e660d8f774786acdaa6d41f06f27c2.jpg (1536x665, 205K)

One piece will end in no less than 10 years

Urouge > rest

>Wanda art
>Lesbo shit
Fuck offffff

Insane how Nami is always at the receiving end

Based
youtu.be/Ancwu_9KFTk

yeah hes still better than everyone on that list

it sure does

Attached: twitch.png (144x169, 15K)

Does that mean that Red Poneglyph is Luffy Grandfather?

Not sure but I love this Perona and I want it

>The virgin self improver

People are getting pissed because they know you’re right.

>12 kings betrayed their people
why would fucking KINGS betray someone, they already rule, and still, not explain why Im would let his enemies that he fight a 100 years war rule the world

>a girl with daddy issues

Hot

Why would shanks or Kaido be a poneglyph? Are y’all retarded?

Ace takes everything but his hair color from his mom.

Cuckqueen Koala

I just don't know

Attached: zoroabs.gif (480x270, 2.03M)

This.

I guessed it was some phrase that doesn't translate well, like "I never knew him anyways" or something

Yeah you convinced me, dragon is isn’t garps son

WHERE
IS
THE
USOPP
BULLYING
This Wa place is B U L L S H I T

Attached: 1564783068896.jpg (1000x1136, 218K)

what's YOUR personal greatest moment from this series user?
pic related for me

Attached: thegreatest.jpg (636x522, 106K)

Attached: Whirrrr.png (352x530, 135K)

Do you think Judge isn't Sanji's father too?

Based

Reminder to some Lawfags that Doffy was easly superior to him even without using Hawekening

He isn't his father, though.

kino

Attached: montblanc and sanji reminiscing the past.jpg (964x500, 130K)

Attached: Chadffy.png (310x257, 40K)

keep running from this posts doffyfaggot

Attached: dreams.jpg (708x505, 75K)

Old Piece used to have such kino shots.

DUDE ODA IS LITERALLY DYING LMAO

Attached: 124576879.webm (960x540, 252K)

LET ME OUT I NEED MY BISCUITS

And not fapping

Goda foreshadowing

I never understood this, I barely remember it someone explain it to me please

Reread Jaya and experience the true meaning of ROMANCE.

You mean Oda 3#?

Kaido’s Oni family, all retarded because no Dragon DF.

Why was Garp such a hotty in his youth but Dragon is so ugly and Luffy's a twink?

ITT a bunch of retards spewing the same old posts over and over in an desperate attempt for (you)s

Go to your hxh thread faggot

Fag.

Attached: Bunny Nami admires Classic Nami.jpg (820x944, 148K)

Ironic.

Fug

Never noticed that map before, cool.

Attached: 9AD00FDD-E6A9-48A3-A6AF-D75BA01FBC44.jpg (297x612, 84K)

>I don’t know what irony means: the post

And?

your talking about you're post, right

No one will accept you, queer.

Nami is a pillow princess

juracule mihawk ate it

Shanks already does

>your talking about you’re post
Dumb spic.

Dragon not being garps son doesn’t make it less impactful, he’s still luffys dad. Also in w7 coby and helmeppo knew that luffy was garps grandson but they didn’t know he was dragons son as well. They should’ve immediately known this if dragon was garps son. Luffys mom is most likely garps daughter

Attached: EF4B974C-6E78-455E-974D-B0BCE1C3FDA8.jpg (460x696, 98K)

emerald city

Dumb retard. Stop posting.

Dragon >>>>>> Shanks

Amazing rebuttal :)

estupido burrito zejajaja

Attached: 15671768462581.jpg (13x7, 748)

Attached: d4d8a0d71f55d57800205aa171d604d254de23c5.jpg (2113x2578, 353K)

Literally who?

>used to

Attached: 17.png (933x1300, 361K)

Attached: female_monkey_d_luffy__sfw__by_copycatz360_dcxebva.jpg (1080x1584, 253K)

That would be amazing, but one piece has like 7 moons

chadfuku

>shaved

Attached: hiyori pout.png (144x218, 22K)

Garp and luffy even use the same fighting style whereas dragon has his claw style. Garp and Luffy have the same goofy characteristics whereas dragon doesn’t. Garp and luffy both have scars whereas dragon has a strange tattoo that arguably has a bigger meaning there.

>entertain my autism, please

Prepare for some cheesy explanation.

Like, he was in love with a marijejois princess and since it was forbidden love the celestial dragons executed her and he got that tattoo as a memento to never forget what they have done.
That's also why he dedicated his life to defeating them.

That’s not kino though, nothing deep about that page. Looks cool though

Attached: jkqPypz.png (652x787, 371K)

Dragon is not Luffy's dad, he is his son.
Just like Shanks.

Attached: 1492577859352.jpg (926x1600, 444K)

Law is hot

Attached: 111a6e06-283f-451a-860c-facccf0f71ae.jpg (896x1280, 291K)

I’m Shanks.

AMA

Attached: 1553076247.superix_nami_and_robin_swap.png.jpg (1280x1238, 199K)

is your hair really a poneglyph

Are fishmen people?

Sounds retarded and isn't Oda's style
And Celestial Dragons can marry who ever they want. Charloss had several wives. He doesn't mind smashing some mermaid puss either so they're not racist in that sense.

Attached: reiju x smoothie.png (388x412, 123K)

Do you have a soul?

Sundown is so terrible.

Amazing rebuttal :)

Carrot's shoes are too small, look you can see them crushing her feet.

Carrot is the only attractive female in the Straw Hat crew.

Attached: 1549855945854.jpg (1449x2048, 223K)

My mom on the right.

NO MURAKUMO

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

Attached: 14.png (875x1300, 431K)

i-is shanks his uncle?

women or numale?

Why are men so insecure?

RIP ishizuka

t Flampe

MASSAGING CARROT'S FEET AFTER A LONG DAY!

Attached: footfag.png (310x396, 82K)

Jaya is literally the best One Piece arc

Can the mink moon be every moon or does t have to be a special moon?
Is there a fishmen moon, too?
A giant moon?
A D. moon?

Nothing worse than a Zoomer thinking that Post TS One Piece has even one tenth of the soul Old Piece had.

This episode has surprisingly good art

ya

Attached: betty_2.jpg (1920x1080, 290K)

>finding oda’s women attractive
Shit taste, you have.

i don't care about your opinion, yoda

Homo.

Attached: 1556221873494.png (670x386, 181K)

I dont get nami reaction. Is she actually a lesbian? Even then such strong reaction seems sudden and OOC

Attached: u.png (382x423, 203K)

>They see your dick

>2016
>See calendar
>It's 2019
What the fuck

crime doesn't pay profligate

*Trafalgar D. Water Law

>Is she actually a lesbian?

Attached: nami lesbian proof.jpg (661x1200, 301K)

Attached: 1543038365273.png (1160x951, 649K)

Nami doesn't express arousal in any of them, even the Kalifa gag didn't have her blushing or anything.

Attached: 694639_iamjakey_nami-commission.png (1602x1578, 517K)

I honest to god don't understand the craze behind Smoothie.
Too much legs, looks creepy as fuck.
No ass and too thin.
Okayish pretty face but it's too high.
Overall, looks like a female Slenderman.

t. straight man in denial

>no wide head

Delete this

How the fuck is there still so much left after 20 years

onigashima better have an onsen

Attached: 54968061_p3_master1200.jpg (900x1200, 489K)

Pouty Hiyori is very cute

Attached: 1550094865873.jpg (1657x1600, 1.43M)

Thats the appeal, user

Attached: 1561173657725.png (704x1024, 963K)

GODa's worldbuilding

Seems legit

Attached: Carrot sees my dick.png (181x419, 43K)

>ywn rape Galette while her brothers watch
>Katakuri watches cumming 10 second into the future before actually cumming

Attached: Charlotte.Galette.600.2477646.jpg (464x600, 81K)

>Anyone
>Caring about smoothie
Lmao

Nami only likes girl dicks

Attached: 1555811844036.jpg (1240x1755, 670K)

Oda has hardly expanded on his world building, ever.

Any nonLuffyfags here? I wanna kick your asses.

Attached: 0923-009__01.png (561x565, 262K)

i LOVE carrot

Attached: straight.png (317x369, 73K)

Attached: 1502570219153.jpg (1000x857, 688K)

Usopp confirmed gay

Attached: yasuie.png (675x371, 183K)

There you go

t. Tranny that can't differentiate between "stupid sexy flanders" type gags and actual attraction
Don't whine about getting queerbaited

Attached: bl.png (155x230, 56K)

Imagine the smell

are all straight men as insecure as you?

Nami is a whore for money.

Well that's one thing we now have in common.

What a coincidence, so do I.

Attached: 8c79fdac92982c1a04b3c1b8f6ff9375.jpg (2459x1560, 824K)

Attached: sample_3ab47428fb5adbee7035757e3cf9935e.jpg (850x607, 123K)

God, I wish Carrot went after me too.

Not an argument

Dragon doesn’t have the Wind fruit, he has the Dragon fruit: Model western.

>Arguing with insecure straight men
I only mock them

>old lady: hearts
>Nami: hearts
>Usopp: no hearts
Yeah, no. Admit your defeat /u/fag, you just took one gag too far and went full kinemon.

Attached: 1502817528004.jpg (533x400, 36K)

He has the Brapu Brapu Fruit

She got the hots for Luffy

Attached: gu.png (515x367, 410K)

Attached: One Piece - Chapter 224 - 14.jpg (1066x1600, 346K)

>Blushing at being called handsome by another man
Admit your defeat, insecure straight man

Attached: 1492474263919.jpg (480x569, 82K)

Hnnng

No he has a paramecia

sauce?

>replying to t/u/mblr trannies

I’m gonna SLAP Nami and Robin’s TITS and then RUN AWAY

>ad hominem
Guess I'll count it as my win. Just never post again.

I would be flattered if this happened to me, not everyone is insecure

Literally any imagebooru.

*Raw

Have you fucking seen him in Wano? He's buff as hell now

kek what a pathetic jobber

That mark reminds me about Viper from Skypiea.

Attached: Raw.png (217x242, 78K)

I wish they could draw the faces just a little bit less hilarious.

Everyone does, doesn't count.

Someone should list Luffy's harem one day

Carrot is for breeding

Attached: 1566120561542.jpg (564x782, 46K)

>piercing
>cheap make up
>poor taste of fashion
>bad manners

What did Oda mean by this?

Bonney is Kumas mom

Luffy is childish and childish men like women who are like that

There's this.

Attached: 1560890255247.png (1062x1187, 2.51M)

Nami's delicious feet

Attached: [Erai-raws] One Piece - 047 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.01_[2019.08.14_15.51.44].png (1280x720, 832K)

MOMMY

Attached: mine.gif (500x281, 410K)

You guys sure this dude didn't eat the pasta pasta fruit?

Attached: 546.jpg (244x335, 76K)

Predictions for Chapter 1K? Strawhat Fleets arrives?

Where is Carot?

It needs an update obviously.

>deconstructing one piece theory crafting.
Kekd.

Attached: 1788D282-AD45-4D7D-9475-19CF04882281.png (313x260, 41K)

Dragon is cute!

That makes for the best cropped porn though