Nanatsu no Taizai 325

spoilers out, is she finally going to be useful?
manamoa.net/bbs/board.php?bo_table=manga&wr_id=1853338

Attached: diane.jpg (748x1080, 288K)

Just end it already fuck

Unless she grows even bigger she ain't doing anything useful

Can fairies breed with giants?

She will end near killed with some big hole in the chest like always

She's doing the dance to power up and will reveal the spell she attempted to use while in Drole's body. It was to be expected since she hasn't surpassed her predecessor yet unlike King.

I guess we aren´t gonna get Escanor or Merlin´s sins backstories in the main series huh.

Im just surprised anyone still gives a fuck about this sceries to the point of creating a thread

dead manga
dead thread
dead fandom

Merlin will likely appear in the Arthur sequel if it ends up happening. Escanor should get at least something since it's been implied he's going to die, although I doubt Nakaba will actually go through with that.

>is she finally going to be useful?
yeah, she'll swallow the DK with her anus and dissolve it with her powerful intestine fumes

Ok someone tell me.
Is Escanor actually usseless now?
Because that sounds hilarious

God i wish that were me

Attached: 86157BC9-177B-48F5-80CA-F3E317B82D48.jpg (639x673, 204K)

How were the sales for the newest volume? Are the Nips as tired of this as Yea Forums is?

wanna say for the last 50 some chapters a power level of 114,000 was deemed meh. But now Escanor is saying fuck that shit. Hopefully they deliver the one mode one more time as 10 some chapter ago it was said there was half a hour left.

I dropped this long ago, who are they fighting now? I thought they already defeated Demon King. Was there some even bigger evil behind him?

The Demon King's power was split in two, one half is in the real body in Purgatory that Mel and Ban fought and the other half is in the Commandments given to his elite soldiers. Mel was possessed by the DK when he absorbed the Commandments and after his defeat the same thing happened with Zeldris. The possessed Zeldris is about to go down soon but it won't kill off the actual DK, so the real body will probably escape Purgatory soon so that things can be wrapped up.

Literally who?

Attached: 74479F01-94FA-490B-9427-A16509D91F0F.png (851x1296, 354K)

I'm just surprised anyone still gives a fuck about this sceries to the point of making posts like this in every thread

Vol. 38 Cover
I don't think there are any technicalities with this one.

Attached: 9784065162316_obi_w.jpg (600x899, 145K)

The villain of the sequel with Arthur

Gelda is a bitch but she is a hot bitch.

That contented smile. Great cover. This may be a technical win for Zel.

Is there an up to date picture of the spine art collage?

Is she going to do a party buff dance or something?

I fucking hate that the last arc entirely resolve around saving a character who was nothing but a flaming cunt all manga.

Fuck you Nakaba

But he wasn't. He was a typical proud villain with some good qualities.

How is having an even more loose pussy gonna help

It'll help me, that's for sure

She's going to do a brap dance

Bros I miss her (him(her))

Attached: 1567052320053.gif (1394x1000, 1.53M)

What went wrong ?

So, instead of a walk in closet you want a cavern?

This epilogue is like a root canal

He had no good qualities considering he wounded up conquering most of Camelot and eating all its residents with no remorse.

He didn't though, unlike other Commandments he wasn't shown eating people, only sacrificing them to free his own kind.

Everything after they beat Dreyfus.

Cool horseshit bro

But that's the truth.

Plenty of good and great stuff happened afterwards.

Is she using Gaia Form?

After Meliodas killed best boy Fraudrin.

As always, powercreep and numeric pl

The woman that needs to do this to the Demon King, so the Demon-Angels war will finally be over.

It is not over?

Wait for season 3 of the anime.

It's currently at "the MC properly introduces his girlfriend to his father and tries to get his approval to date her", basically Tomo-chan's ending but with sexes reversed and instead of a duel it's a non-sexual gangbang. Oh, and the MC's brother and HIS girlfriend are trying to catch a ride on this approval train.

She makes my weewee grow bigger