vocaroo.com/i/s1jgH2TgOhc6
imgur.com/a/Y7XmrW7
vocaroo.com/i/s1w4JfCZBV1p
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

SS4 soon, Broly already started it with Ape power in human form

Ways Goku can surpass Ultra Instinct:
>Kaioken.
>Super Vegeta Physique.
>If you wanna go full Multiverse switch into grade 3 like with God-Blue switchimg.
>He could seal his ki like in the manga.
>Combine with Super Saiyan 1/2/3.
>Even better go through Elder Kai’s ritual and combine it with potential unleashed.
>Combine with Super Saiyan God.
>Even better become a GoD candidate and get the Hakaishin form. (Then quit and scam Whis.)
>Combine with Oozaru.
>Even better find a way to get Broly’s humanoid ape power form. Then learn to control it like Vegeta or Kale.
>Master the form(s) with Cell Saga Super Saiyan training.
>Copy Trunk’s sword shit to create LIGHT CELLS & LIGHT S-CELLS.
>Break his omni-limiters.
>Master every language.
>youtube.com/watch?v=qGd13RB-y1Q
This makes cucks seethe apparently.

Attached: D4FFE546-56FF-4625-AB59-94D5DF6A2CA7.jpg (1536x812, 250K)

Looking for a private English teacher for my illiterate pet here,

>black hair
>black eyes
>yellow skin
Does this mean Saiyajins are Asians? This is a translated portion of the Daizenshuu

Attached: 1495603734475.gif (700x642, 154K)

Son Goku is based off of a Chinese character, so I'd say so.

>pure saiyans hair is black
kek, this reminds me of when vegeta's hair color was a very dark tone of red

look I know it's hard to believe that there are people in the world who don't gargle goku's cum but you're just going to have to accept it.

Which Cell arc had the better insert song
>Unmei no Hi (from Dragon Ball Z)
youtube.com/watch?v=BO2nda8WiOs
>News of the Cell Games (from Dragon Ball Kai)
youtube.com/watch?v=ZE6tSCauKJg
Honestly, I'm leaning on Kai, because that is just fucking nice to groove to. Unmei no Hi is better in the moment, but I can't really listen to it outside the show, but GOD News of the Cell Games.

Attached: CELL TOKUSENTAI.jpg (400x240, 104K)

>If I post my headcanon enough times, people are gonna start to believe me
Fook off you wanker.

ENTER GOKU'S WIFE

Attached: 71af73ef49794c31d4b4fdba0a21143ae61a290d.jpg (1280x1745, 341K)

>anime

Enter CHADren

Attached: chadren.jpg (859x1153, 88K)

HOLY BASED.

El Hermano

Yeah, I'm thinking this thread just got a lot more based.

was this the moment where Toriyama gave up on the humans for good?

Attached: Android 20.jpg (560x496, 129K)

Attached: Guru.png (720x392, 263K)

>2019
>Dragon Ball Super
Kill yourself

Attached: 1530136782019.jpg (1600x2247, 263K)

still mad GTurd?

Attached: detras.png (960x540, 878K)

CHICHI FUCKS GOHAN

ITS CANON

i never signed up to be a snoycuck to also be a jobrentard, fuck sake, go shill Nintendon't

>vegeta's dad is super tall
>vegeta is short
>vegeta is born with exponentially greater power than goku
>can barely stay even with goku despite working way harder

what did toriyama mean by this

Make one with Mr Popo

HOLY FUCKING BASED

We know

Attached: 1567203815996.jpg (772x961, 151K)

Enter Champa.

Attached: 7299B2FD-3E67-4B83-A61A-0C5C4578D13C.gif (409x433, 2.4M)

Retard are Stronger
Look where you are

too much effort, i'll do it later though

Attached: RAPE.png (1024x557, 588K)

he never abused his zenkai like Gokek which in turn makes his zenkai gains less because he got used to it

>he never got used to it

Based. I like Jiren

Can't Goku just absorb spirit bomb energy to amp himself up?

weaponizing spirit bomb is just Toei things, Spirit Bombs are always used as a ki blasts

Attached: the fuck.png (800x237, 182K)

So is SSBKK

I STOOMPED HIM

no shit

Based

Why is everyone an idiot in the current arc? Is Toyopedro a literal retard?
Moro more like moron lmao

Everyone has been an idiot since the Androids.

Enter TITANly

Attached: EDa7sjxX4AEQsya.jpg (1200x1200, 120K)

TITANly? more like TITANic

Attached: 1562310590617.gif (360x202, 1.46M)

Enter SONYren

Attached: 66654.jpg (564x1002, 236K)

Based Jirenchad

yes, please go there.

Attached: i Stoomped him.png (822x1200, 805K)

BULMAAAAAAAAAA

vocaroo.com/i/s1hNLMFN0AJW

Enter GODhan

Attached: Smughan.png (1920x1080, 1.12M)

vocaroo.com/i/s08zSycOPir3

GOHAN RIGHT THERE

Basado

Attached: basado.jpg (692x525, 84K)

I like Bejita

Attached: bb1455e8cb9e1dd08685610ec8dab.jpgec8dab.jpg (549x549, 214K)

vegeta was SHIT in cell and buu saga. in super hes shown a lot of growth and hes become a much better character than goku

>CHADhan cucks his own dad
can anybody stop him?

Attached: M9Tsdon.png (632x267, 36K)

>implying I give a fuck what this libshit faggot thinks about anything
careful, don't wanna overdo it and pass out from voice acting, Chris

no woman is off limits for this supreme chad

Attached: 131223111.jpg (876x913, 125K)

H-Holy shit bros..... I-I think I won

Nah, sorry Vegetacousin.

vocaroo.com/i/s1jgH2TgOhc6
900 hours in audacity

Attached: BEJITA.png (720x719, 675K)

New leaks?

>Jobgetafag is jealous of Cauli and Goku's relationship
Kek, is there anything these clowns aren't jealous of with Goku.

>super tall
Based on what? Regarding canon, Goku is an Oozarulet berserker retard.

>mean by this
Vegeta always defeating Goku? AT just wills it.

imgur.com/a/Y7XmrW7

Attached: Finish Buster.gif (568x320, 959K)

And a super shit one at that.

His jobbing fight record? Seriously, can't beat your rival even once as the MC? Just give up.

Here
>Even better find a way to get Broly’s humanoid ape power form. They could probably do this with the dragon balls. Then learn to control it like Vegeta or Kale.
That better.
He can. In my post he also has LIGHT CELLS so I guess he would gain muscles like the spirit bomb made Trunk’s light sword bigger.

Isn’t Vegeta his least favorite character or something?

Trunks fucking female Broly infected by Baby’s younger cousin is the world we live in.

Shitgetafags should never mention jobbing to not embarrass themselves.

vocaroo.com/i/s1w4JfCZBV1p

Attached: index.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Attached: BROLY BIG BOY CUP.jpg (600x400, 21K)

Based

Attached: 1500443139836.jpg (842x470, 149K)

ENTER

Attached: chadrin.jpg (806x1024, 332K)

ENTER SQUEALREN

Attached: AAAAIIEEEEEEE.jpg (888x400, 104K)

MR POPO DOES NOT FUCK

>yfw the reason Sabat wanted Vic out of Funimation is because he's afraid that giving him a higher role in the company would disrupt the big voice actor orgies that goes on in there

*cough cough*

Doc...Doc...I don't feel so good...

Attached: 1564944622240.jpg (640x360, 35K)

Vegeta has been able to go SSJ3 since forever he just doesn't do it because it's worse than all his other forms. If you can enter a god form, you have enough power and enough ki to go SSJ3.

>She had a (...) fire in her belly
Did he not see Spopovich beat it out of her?

i really hate how stupid people are. before broly, everyone kept saying vegeta couldnt do god mode because they hadnt seen him do it. not only did he do it in the manga, which is whats canon, its a prerequisite for ssb.

of course he can fucking do 3 now. so stupid that anyone would suggest he cant

SSJ3 was never a prerequisite to the god forms, nice headcanon.

Saiyan Slave

learn to read dumbass

Actually it might look really cool like this.

Attached: 91E05D0C-EA40-42AC-BB6E-977D6B58C1EC.jpg (1280x720, 82K)

You have no evidence that he can do it.

Reminder that the Ultra Instinct transformaton only makes sense if it gives a power boost.

Attached: A245650E-84C1-4C57-87CA-FD6C83F52ED7.gif (500x282, 946K)

you dont even know what youre mad about anymore

Then why isn't it named Ultra Muscles instead?

Not really. We've only seen it used (in canon) against Geran, who focused entirely on attaining greater strength, so it being a part of defeating him by exploiting his openings makes sense.

Because Toyopaco can't name for shit, SSJ5? Gimme a break

Why isn’t kaioken called “Stress & Power Multiplication.”
If the difference is big enough I don’t think openings would matter. If UI Goku is base Goku than I don’t see how opening attacks wouldn’t apparently one-shot SS2 Goku. Roshi should jave also got speed blitzed by Jiren. I get that he was holding back but he still should have been galaxies faster.
He didn’t name it.

>Why isn’t kaioken called “Stress & Power Multiplication.”
Because its literal translation King Kai's FIST already gives an impression of buffing up your attack power

>Ahem. Fuck Gohan fans.

Attached: pKWCtua.jpg (592x443, 110K)

Fuck Chichi

Yeah but it doesn’t include that it stresses the body just like UI’s name doesn’t include that it boosts power.

>black
That's wrong

Attached: 1512612432078.png (347x912, 474K)

Attached: 45453126489.png (1280x720, 531K)

except King Kai already told you while this buffs your attack power it also destroys your body, and there's no need to put out 2 effects in the name, especially if it is a side-effects And Whis never states that UI increases your power, it merely increases your mind process

Attached: UI.png (540x291, 156K)

I guess saiyan’s have hair dye.

>GOHAN GOHAN RIGHT THEEEEERE
I like how the fuck my wife poster disappear

Attached: cedb4e60457b1b362266e0d5d6ea61c8.gif (960x540, 1.5M)

Toei needs to stop this shit. No wonder people were confused when Vegeta said all Saiyans have black hair.

Fair. I don’t think the technique itself gives a power boost but Goku’s transformation does. Why does Goku get that form from UI anyway in the manga? I don’t think the angels are in the same form since they don’t have the distinct silver eyes of the form.

Attached: AE536D46-0851-47AF-9A9B-10615C164BD5.png (2000x1120, 1.95M)

he just remembered Roshi's advice in manga and did his usual monkey see monkey do shenanigans

it doesnt boost power. it lets you move without having to think about it, which slows you down. its why boxers shadow box. they train themselves to automatically react so that they dont have to process the visual information and then react, which is much slower.

ui lets you move without thinking and as a plus it lets you strike when the enemy guard is down. jiren even shits himself in anger because its not a power boost but rather a dodging technique that abuses openings

Attached: 24 (1).jpg (800x1200, 267K)

At this point all males have black hair at least.

Attached: 2912479-saiyan_army.png (950x403, 776K)

Attached: remember dende.png (328x302, 16K)

haha you think Android 18 ever bullied Trunks by stepping on him

Yeah I knew that it let you fight perfectly without brain signals. I just don’t think opening attacks should shit on an opponent at least thousands of times stronger.

transformation is just a visual thing so you know hes using it. theres no actual reason why. and in the manga hes been working towards it for a long time. in the anime it comes out of nowhere but in the manga goku had been hinting at it for a long long time and even in the tournament he talks about needing it to beat jiren

Must be a subs elitist. Based fuck my wife poster.

Attached: extra1712-dbgt38-Gohan.png (320x240, 100K)

Popo, come closer. i feel my time is near and i've never been with a man before.. apply the sacred ointment Popo. oh yes kami. yes right there- yeah-oh-a that fe~els so good Mr. Popo, i do my best but Mr Popo does not fuck, you Must popo it-is it is for me.. Woah! What's wrong? Erh uhm, Nothing yamcha, its-its nothing. Mr Popo and i had a special relationship oh

Attached: BRAPJITA.png (720x719, 708K)

>I just don’t think opening attacks should shit on an opponent at least thousands of times stronger.
it doesn't but Goku is shown to be growing stronger during ToP, from where his base form can't even touch Jiren, to his weakened Base Form can stand toe to toe with Jiren and SSB jobbed to Kale only to demolish Kale and Cauli with SSG later on

Could it be possible that some of them had bread with other races resulting in different hair colors, like Bra and Trunks.

Attached: 1547799445676.png (700x1203, 1.15M)

In the anime do you guys think Blue evolution is the missing link between blue and UI or a combination of Blue and a much weaker UI. (So much weaker it doesn’t even give UI.)
Yeah. I do think it still makes somewhat sense in the anime. If you don’t remember it was that Golu broke his limits to his deeper potential as a fighter when his energy was fighting back the spirit bomb that was both giving him energy and destroying him.

Attached: 1ABB973B-E223-47B7-A09A-456684A2F845.gif (658x370, 2.41M)

sauce

maybe, but thats the nature of leaving yourself open isnt it. theres no way a 10 year old could hurt you, but if you drop your guard and they get a good hit into your liver or your balls, youre going down. its going right through you if youre not expecting it and arent tensing those areas.

i guess imagine getting punched in the gut. if you were ready for it or expecting it, you would have your stomach muscles tensed and ready. but if youre not on guard then your belly is soft and flabby and that punch is gonna go right through you.

jiren may be crazy strong, but his soft spots are still soft when theyre open

Isn’t there claims that make Goku stronger than Black Arc Vegito? I remember Goku shitting his pants because Jiren fired a punch stronger than anything before only for him to take a dozen in base form. This explanation would justify Base Goku at least fighting better at 17 in episode 131.

I get that. Don’t DB characrers surround there whole bodies in ki though?

Attached: EBA56102-2C7A-4AF6-BA4B-DE4F6D08E595.jpg (731x411, 62K)

ssbe i would simply consider to be a power boost, which as usual also boosts speed and reaction time. like a ssb2 but not really. in either medium vegeta cant do ui. any level of it. since it requires you to just turn your brain off bro, and hes so analytical and tactical, he just cant fucking do it. goku rarely thinks and just goes for it

Can UI be combined with SS? If they combine it with SSB would Toei reuse this look or make a new one?

i wouldn't use Black arc to compare PL if i were you, Trunks could solo a fused zamasu no sweat with the ki of few dozens of people but Vegito is merely somewhat stronger if not equal to Fused Zammy

Nope but she did it with FGohan before killing him

Yeah but in the anime it’s described as doing the same thing as UI. Maybe Vegeta can’t use the full powers for the reasons you said. Either that or limit breaks from rage are less good than limit breaks from spirit bomb black holes.

>Not Yamcha
Zzzzz

hot

if we look at how it functions in the paper, it sounds similar to Gohan's Potential Unleashed which makes SS useless since UI already gives out the maximum potential of the user

I usually justify it as Vegito weakened Zamasu.

no thats energy leaving their bodies. in the manga in the zamasu arc goku tried to contain all of blue, and thus had no aura since the aura is wasted energy. jiren is doing some kind of force field there or actively firing back ki to block that attack.

besides, again, openings. he got so fucking pissed off that he just kept throwing himself at ui and got a beating. he wasnt thinking. to his credit, despite the beating and flubbed attacks and all that wasted stamina, he managed to out last gokus concentration and out lasted ui

>he doesn't know about Mr Brief

Would that Broly’s UI or PU be stronger because he has both the super saiyan transformations and his ikari/oozaru powers.

he's immortal

Vegeta despises both the use of magic and godly ki. He hates how these factors give his foes an "unfair" advantage over him, and that Vegeta can't beat Hakaishin or sorcerers like Moro with brute force.

Yeah but his regeneration was all fucked up.

of course, his mere SS form can already fight a fusion, if he managed to unlock his whole potential he's unstoppable

well i hope so, they really did him dirty if they let trunks stole his win without any excuse, manga Vegito destroyed Zamasu in his base form

in the manga ui works by being so empty of emotions and thoughts you cant even grunt or change your facial expression. when goku hit full ui he didnt utter even a single grunt. since super saiyan is an angry transformation but even if it wasnt, whatever effort it needs to remain active would disturb the ui process. needs to be fully empty of everything or it doesnt work and even the slightest wavering snaps you out of it.

in the anime anything goes. he was screaming his head off. we might see a ssui in heroes or something

Rainbow Saiyan is a thing because they are lazy

This is meme magic.
SPIC and Yea Forums memed Gohan Blanco into Goku UI.
So this UI surpassing will be memed into different character

make it Gogeta exclusive then

This. Manga UI > Anime UI.
Anime UI used the same idea Toei had before when Goku absorbing Spirit Bomb VS Android 13.

wtf is his problem?

Attached: 1546326896550.png (259x249, 125K)

manga fucked power scaling too at the end. goku was dealing with zamasu on equal terms, which is bullshit. black is goku. goku plus other plus fusion boost should not equal goku. zamasu wasnt even base form either. he was rose'. so its goku blue + and yet goku still fought him equally. and you cant even say that black couldnt use all of gokus power. he mastered his body after a couple of zenkais

Future 18 raping Future Trunks would be hot.

Why don't they just fuse to beat moro?

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-175108.png (1080x1920, 3.42M)

His Chad status was threatened by Gohan.

Attached: 1557020264582.jpg (900x506, 59K)

while he is a chad, he's still not the answer to Moro's energy drain gimmick

can someone explain me the funimation drama and audio leaks from start to finish?

moro is sucking them off too fast for them to do that. remember they have to equal their power and they cant do that if it keeps getting sucked out of them. however, i do admit they could teleport away and then do it. but they hate having to rely on gimmicks and fusion. yes even goku. they want to fight on their own terms. theyre dumb like that

Because it would be too easy. Relying on fusion won't make them a better fighter.

Zamasu was never strong on Toriyama script. So Toyotaro canon interpretation validated by Toriyama is the best take on it.

>can someone explain me

>IESLB

Anyone else?

City guy hates Country boy trope

SHE'S FAST

Attached: 1537495051861.png (899x503, 714K)

this reminds me of family guy for some reason

His dad got turned into an android

Attached: e5657bfd0fdbe78646d4e9ca2a4086aeda173bc3_hq.jpg (824x720, 53K)

Toriyama forgot how strong fusion makes you then. If Rose is SSB level then fusing shouldn’t only give a times 2 boost.

Any other suggestions for it?

the super tall thing was talking about king vegeta

that sounds rad, tho
I wouldn't be mad over that

Time limit Fusion was a mistake

It technically does.

As much as she was into short guys and SS I'd assume she had her way with him at least a few times.

Attached: b93.jpg (564x761, 132K)

Yeah but then Gohan's dad killed him. Then Gohan came in and was getting all the sluts.

Attached: 1559421107601.png (2080x1680, 567K)

>driving with your friend
>going a little fast because late
>suddenly this melvin in his cosplay drops from the sky and blocks your path
>you get out to deliver some chad justice
>he starts posing and telling you to buckle your safety belt

Attached: 1554928208517.png (729x495, 482K)

I’m pissed Heroes hasn’t done more what if shit. Like they have that stigma to them but think about it.
>Didn’t combine kaioken with super saiyan till Super did it.
>Hasn’t given Pan super saiyan.
>No golden cell.
>Never attempted making Gogito.
Like besides super saiyan 3 and Super 17 what have they even done?

Didn’t the mastery of super saiyan in the cell saga negate the rage.

Attached: The Sacred Ointment.png (328x302, 17K)

because everyone would just call them out for copying spics

Whenever I hear the question which superhero would you be I always pick The Great Saiyaman. Like think about it.
>Loving Wife
>Rich based famous father.
>Rich and smart friend.
>Strong
>Insane Potential.
>Doesn’t have to actually do shit though because his dad exists.
>Trusted babysitter.
>Acess to dragon balls.
His life is pretty great past getting his neck snapped and watching his father sacrifice himself.

But still. It has taken them 5 years to give another character SSG.

Is the new Broly better than the old one? I haven't seen the movie but I hear he turns into a good guy. Which I don't know how to feel about, I like that old Broly was a piece of shit who got off on using people as trampolines

>Broly could NOT beat Jiren, you hear me? Broly is just a pumped up roid monkey that can't control his energy. Jiren is an elite fighter that can defeat ANYONE, regardless of how strong they are. He doesn't even need God-Ki to do it-- can you believe that? Holy shit, if I hear you faggots say Broly again, i'm gonna do to you what I did to Cell, you hear me?

Attached: 1556318438410.png (895x505, 587K)

BULMAAAAAAAAAA

>>Trusted babysitter.
why is this a positive

He’s basically a mix of Tarzan and Hulk mixed with father issues.

>no 17 doujin cucking 18

delinquent saiyan?

>OGly
Triggered by baby, grows into an edgy devil guy
>NuBroly
Quiet strong guy, generic tarzan

pick your poison

Why wouldn’t it be?
Cucking your sister will always sound weird.

Attached: prince bows to his overlord.gif (480x270, 1.5M)

Nobody will hit on Pan with Based Doctor around

What would happen if Goku did God Fusion with all of Yea Forums?

Attached: 1CC11309-8C2E-4BA5-B316-3475636B7885.png (329x365, 298K)

but zamasu is GOKU. he is goku plus more power. he shouldnt be equal to normal goku. it doesnt matter that normal zamasu is weak. goku+ is by definition stronger than goku. and if you say goku got stronger during the fight, then so did zamasu as he is also saiyan. toyo shouldve stuck to toriyamas plan of having goku and vegeta fight zamasu together

another sean schemmel

>G-GOHAN SAMA, PLEASE DOUBLE TEAM YOUR MOM WITH BEJITA DONO

Attached: 1537852396082.jpg (348x348, 23K)

still waiting on trunks ssj4 and ssj4 god from xeno goku

he would somehow become even more of a retard.

>doesn't deny 2-0
Acceptance? Also, how did Gokek allow the first/main girl to be taken? Truly remarkable.

There's a lot of doujin about a male twin(trap) cucking his sis
I think it's weird that we don't doujin of 17 with Kuririn

Ever noticed how he treats those he likes versus those he dislikes? Better to be on his 'bad' side, really. Poor Piccolo...

Shouldn’t Merged Zamasu be stronger than Zamasu
>SSB Vegito = SSB x Goku x Vegeta
>Merged Zamasu = SSR x Goku Black x Zamasu
If we take out SSB Goku and SSR Goku Black beause black is at least as strong as Goku that leaves us with just Zamasu and Vegeta. Zamasu is at least 100 times stronger than Base Vegeta.

Imagine his chad powers if he merged with (Insert thing or character you like)bros.

>non canon scene from a non canon special, that isn't even close to UI because 17 isn't being caugh off guard
Juan...

my dick?

gayer zamasu is nowhere near as strong as vegito. gay zamasu is pretty weak so gayer zamasu is essentially just gay goku with a boosted fusion boost, which is still extremely powerful

Attached: 1566843634078.gif (550x299, 1.21M)

>SSB X Base Goku X Base Vegeta ? SSR X Base Goku Black X Zamasu
>Take out SSB Goku and SSR Golu Black becasue Black is at least as strong as Goku.
>Base Vegeta ? Zamasu
>Base Vegeta < Zamasu
You’re not going to be off guard in the middle of a fight.
I meant more like Toeibros or Toyobros or something. I guess it works.

>Incelza the last of his kind
>self-described emperor of nobodies
>leads army of weak cunts
>gag villain seeking strong people to fight for him
>teased by nanny about 5cm
>lost his streak against his beloved Prince
>bunch of shitty, unproven techniques
>forever a GoD agent
>will serve Bra with Pan as his superior

>I don’t think the angels are in the same form since they don’t have the distinct silver eyes of the form
They do, in fact in the manga (and in the anime iirc) they recognized Goku completed UI because he finally looked like an angel (silver eyes and hair)
>Kuririn: Goku's hair turned silver!?
>Beerus: Whis... that's it, right?
>Whis: No doubt about it.
Beerus: Thought so... any god would know it at a glance.
Geen: Look...!
Liqueer: A mere mortal... pulling off that technique?

Attached: angels.png (778x244, 280K)

He was already married before Vegeta was even introduced. Also Goku basically has beat Vegeta everytime he beat a character that Vegeta failed to beat.

>J

so who will focus what branch? gohan is training his human side and has abandoned his saiyan side.

broly will no doubt master his wrath form and move forward with ssj4 renamed since its a popular transformation. you can interpret this as developing the base saiyan as it truly is.

who will focus on developing super saiyan and who will focus on developing god mode?

if everyone jumps on the same train then theres no fun. they would make a whole lot more cash on merchandise if they busted out different transformations for different things. i mean you COULD shit it out slowly to extend the money train, but how long can you slowly shit stuff out before people lose interest?

Attached: hand-illustrated-branches-1-.jpg (1200x800, 225K)

Goku is going to get Mega Angel Omen and then Mega Angel with purple hair.

cute!

>Goku and Vegeta fuse
>Gogeta ki tracks Moro
>Moro notices an insanely strong guy similar to Goku is searching for him
>goes to outer space
>Gogeta teleports and dies
Yeah good plan

Attached: 45.jpg (800x1200, 968K)

>You’re not going to be off guard in the middle of a fight.
Except you are, retard, that's the point of UI.

Attached: power boost I swear.png (1348x658, 44K)

zamasu has silver eyes and silver hair and hes not an angel and neither has access to ui. i maintain that it is purely cosmetic and means nothing. it just tells you, the viewer, that hes doing something different

Too bad he is a slow learner with shit taste.

GOKU-SAAAAAAAAAAAA

>Human Side
Besides from getting god ki and shit isn’t Potential Unleashed Gohan’s peak transformation.
>Saiyan/God
I imagine Veget would get the saiyan stuff. Goku already has UI, trained with the most gods, and has been about acquiring skill so he probably would get god shit.
>Branch
My only problem with branching is if it makes no sense for characters to get the bette or both transformations. Like Vegeta doing evolution instead of UI even though one is way weaker. Or why Human Side Evolved Gohan can’t also get the god forms.

its funny that exploited openings are exactly why he lost. he was so autistic about pure power that he couldnt process the idea of tactics. his response to ui was just more punching. what a retard. then freeza blind spotted him and goku took advantage of his dropped guard and knocked him off like the dumbass he is

Jiren’s a retard for lowering his power. He can just keep his energy surrounding him even when talking.

Do I need to repeat the question for you or do you get it now?

I want to FUCK kefla

I doubt UI can be countered that way, you probably can't keep your energy surrounding your whole body all time, only certain parts (the ones you use to block and attack)

Attached: 26.jpg (800x1200, 304K)

>gets this lizard killed twice
Rascal.

thats why everyone improves themselves. ui isnt a saiyan transformation and in the manga its not even a powerup. so its not actually stronger than anything. you can blame toei for that uneven distribution of powers and making ui crazy super strong.

in my clown world every new transformation would be about equal across the board but unique in its own way. and yes theres stuff thats inherently stronger, but the new world order is that anything can beat anything if you train it up enough. its why blue gets to job so much even though its using godly ki. blue may be inherently stronger than standard ss, but according to super rules you can train ss to be stronger than someone with blue. its like anything can equal anything but stronger forms still exist as a cheap powerup. in the manga gohan finally trained and in base form hes so fucking strong he took out kefla, who was WAY stronger than the anime version by magnitudes

Mmmm Kefla's feet

Attached: NEW LR.png (630x1024, 685K)

>he got forced into marriage and raped by a side character
I haven't forgotten.

>basically
2-0 goes unchallenged (much like Vegeta against Goku). When is Gokek going to at least replace that trash Kamehameha?

kek

Dozo

Attached: 1cf93187a03aa555a9c092c40b4ea701.png (720x1280, 823K)

Attached: Fixed.png (480x429, 356K)

I’m still pissed anout Aniraza in the manga. He didn’t even include Koichiarator. The whole point of there designs were to combine like a megazord.

Attached: 47A9F301-228E-4C63-845D-86F742C9F3F7.png (1354x1068, 1.69M)

Does having your potential unleashed with the ritual enhance improvement rates. Gohan’s few hours of training got him to Kefla level in the manga. In the anime he was somewhat weaker than SSB. That is crazy strong compared to being weaker than when he fought Buu. What if Frieza went through the ritual. Would 4 months training make him Omni-King level?

Attached: 3B1A32CC-30D7-4544-9B39-62023D2034CD.jpg (880x1300, 168K)

Fucking Chichi is a part of the ritual now

That ground looks more like where Goku and Vegeta fought. Also the void was green in this scene.

I can't die before giving you this gift
BEND OVER

I...stoomped him.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

What?

Attached: 604325377317273619.png (108x108, 19K)

I had him.

Attached: hqdefault2.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Now it's your turn, Gohan. this will expand your butthole by 20 inches killing you in 48 hours

Attached: it was me.gif (240x180, 450K)

Many times.

Attached: stoomp'd.png (848x480, 327K)

What do nameks even DO? They don't eat, they don't mate, they have no technology or any means of entertainment we see. All we know they do is plant those stupid trees for no real reason.

Attached: Frieza.png (640x480, 273K)

I feel stronger, I feel like I can kick some ass!

They're trying to rebuild their population, seems to me, since all of them were able to fit in the Brief's compound.
It's a big place I grant you, but we're still talking about an entire species of humanoids.
Also they have some awesome architecture.

>Be a highly spiritual and pious race gifted with magic and rituals

>Savage barbaric space monkeys with no mention of any religious nature whatsoever who are already miles ahead of you through their bullshit """transformations"""" (hair dye) suddenly get a super special praying god ritual to power them up while you're stuck sitting on the lookout

Attached: p.jpg (480x270, 40K)

Didn't Yamoshi's spirit create the ritual? Just use weird namekian voodoo to summon Guru's ghost,

Attached: Farting and crying.png (487x1461, 704K)

And we thought GoD would create a purple transformation for Goku. Nope, Angle.

Just use instant transmission Goku!

That’s a long neck.

Stop with this fanfic bullshit. UI is clearly a powerup.

Attached: tenor.gif (480x270, 2.55M)

Wait, if he attacks openings to deal with Jiren’s strength how is he blocking/parrying?

I dont even

Attached: 10299292.jpg (1280x720, 186K)

He wasn't able to go SSG until the Zamasu arc and in the Manga.
He still hasn't performed the ritual IN the anime.
Realistically, we'd have to conclude that he achieved SSG between the end of the ToP and the Broly movie.

SUPA STEVE

It isn't though. His attacks were subpar in the beginning, but gradually became better which wouldn't have been the case if it was a power up. If it was a power up, his punches would have been stronger from the get-go. That being said, nothing suggests that his punches became harder, even in MUI.

what is this unholy creation

Fucking hate you dubfags

>Another wild waifu appears

>And is quickly put in the trash with the rest of them.

I'm not a dubfags but it's funny

Attached: c5e4898df1beb0dc371f731b2ccd4d2b159f6397.gif (1232x800, 1.69M)

Vegito was about to be beat M. Zamasu.
Vegito = SSB X Goku X Vegeta
M. Zamasu = SSR X Goku B. X Zamasu
Zamasu was anywhere between SS2 F. Trunks and SSB Vegeta.

The potara fusion must be fighter X fighter, or M. Zamasu would lack the power to become Infinite Zamasu.
Some say potara = fusion dance.
Which would make Broly even stronger

You are a Jobgetatrash, much worse.

How's Vegeta doing anyway beyond the ToP? Haven't been keeping up but I was pretty damn happy with how they handled him in Super.

Try Again
user x1

Attached: 71d2a5b9ab23a784311a59141bb8476092e872b1.jpg (1280x917, 188K)

DENDE
I STOOMPED HIM

But he doesn't have a job......

Oops means to

Just a footfag? Just slightly less worse
what do you mean

user ×0

He's a Stay at Home Dad

>Goku and Chichi never even kissed.

Attached: ed7358095604bbc0adaef02fb4c794a9.jpg (600x800, 55K)

Stop, she gives me yellow fever

Gohan would be fucking our wives

>t.Carlos

Attached: Chichifags.jpg (456x566, 50K)

>can't cope
but you must. 2-0

I missed the begining of the Funanimation leaks drama

what was this thread's reaction to Chadhan railing Chichi?

Gokufags was not amused

Attached: d9c8cffbf54a1798af284734f4b378a105996ca9.png (2164x1428, 1.29M)

>Future Gohan fucked Bulma on the daily
>Present Gohan fucking Chichi on the daily

holy basado

Attached: Godhan.png (313x599, 299K)

Fuck your headcanons. Chichi has only ever slept with Goku, that's the only canon there is.

Goten is canonically Gohan's son

headcanonically*

>wasn't able to go
>able
no. you didnt SEE him do ssg until zamasu

>that time when Bulma tried to trick Gohan but he make Trunk drink it instead

No. We *saw* him perform the ritual when he fled back to his own time like a pathetic dog.

Damn, Sabat has always been anti-gay, and in the same way a Sonic fan is.

Attached: gokek admits he could never beat vegeta after 2-0 - it is okay for his fans to admit the truth too.j (329x312, 45K)

Please note the filename and ignore.

Enter Jiren de Sony

Attached: KGgvI5N6.jpg (720x720, 65K)

>new high quality merch every month
DB only has 4 characters the rest is just landscape

*forgot pic

Attached: EDa7q9nWsAAN2lt.jpg (1200x1200, 109K)

proofs?

>goku was dealing with zamasu on equal terms, which is bullshit.
Not according to Toriyama. Cope.

>Goku and Vegeta got sucked dry repeatedly, making Moro stronger each time
>WHAT IF WE FUSED THEM INTO SOMEONE WHO'S INFINITELY STRONGER AND THEREFORE HAS INFINITELY MORE ENERGY TO DRAIN?!?!?!
I want you to take a good, hard look at your reflection, I mean really look deep into your stupid little eyes, and then fucking slap yourself.

>d missing from "explained"
>IESLB
>attempting (and failing) to imitate the Jirenscholars' posting style
Anyone else?

>>Didn’t combine kaioken with super saiyan till Super did it.
Cope cope COPE.

Attached: SSKK.png (576x432, 292K)

>more irrefutable evidence than Shitrendogs are just Doghanpedospics jumping ship
You fucking embarrassments.

>Zamasu is at least 100 times stronger than Base Vegeta
The fuck kind of gay headcanon is this

>B-B-BUT TOEI SAID
Cry.

Attached: UI isn't a power up.jpg (1080x1440, 314K)

We just keep winning Brolybros.

You can't ignore my girth, retard. 3-0 will happen. And nothing is going to stop it.

Attached: BULGETA - is this what you want - well is it - you're scared aren't you - go ahead and run (469x673, 68K)

This, retards are reading way too much into the arbitrary hair color changes that have been a fucking staple of Dragon Ball for three decades. I particularly kek at Masacuck's "muh Super Saiyan color wheel" video.

Yes, spic, J. "Super Saiya Jin" Are you fucking stupid?

I think in the current canon saiyans have different ethnicities like humans, in DBS Broly there were a lot of different skin colors for them. Though Goku and Vegeta probably look most similar to Asians, Vegeta has darker skin though.

Nobody cares about your irrelevant filler mechs you absolute shit-eater.

Pretty sure that's just called a tan

Based SonyChad

saiyajin is one word, retard.

the db world is super diverse, not only in the amount of sapient creatures but also actual multicultural peoples.

whether goku was supposed to be asian is one thing, whether or not he still is is a different one. i think that if you ask him today toriyama would say goku is white or something. i mean bulma is white, definitively, and she was there from the beginning. i have no stakes in this but despite them all looking pretty similar, the team is fairly mixed

>Saiya-jin
>one word
It's almost like you're fucking ESL or something. Shut the fuck up and eduate yourself.

The usual salty D&D warrior when he realize that the powerless 5 HP mage of the party leveled up into a god of destruction.

>tumblr shit

Attached: 1471969858709.jpg (620x920, 227K)

>S-STOP TALKING ABOUT HOW THERE ARE DIFFERENT CULTURES IT MAKES ME MAD FOR SOME REASON
Grow up.

>Hasn’t given Pan super saiyan.
Yet, give it time user. You anons really think they won't make, Pan go super Saiyan?

Attached: Pan_as_a_super_Saiyan.jpg (1598x900, 147K)

>non-canon video game shit
DIS to the CAR to the D to the ED, get that shit out of my MY fucking thread.

fucking hell nigga

Cope

>Stupid God Powers
>CAN LITERALLY BECOME SUPER SAYAIN GOD
Does Toriyama just not even understand what a God is?

>i never signed up to be a snoycuck to also be a jobrentard, fuck sake, go shill Nintendon't
Look at this IESLB taco, holy shit.

When converted to romanji, the "-jin" commonly has the break.

#kicksabat

>but my random piece of nameless magazine said!
Cope yourself, toyotrash.

>c-c-c-cope
You pathetic, whining toddler. Get your ass to your room until you grow up a little.

>N-NO THAT DOESN'T COUNT BECAUSE IT BTFO'S MY ARGUMENT F-F-FUCK YOU
Kneel and seethe. Writhe and wail. Weep and whimper. Cry and cope.

Concession accepted.

>muh muh muh muh muh concession
You're even more immature than I thought. Grow the fuck up, you disgusting, simpering manchild.

>there are still people who believe weak shitters like Copely (weaker than fusion and UI) and Shitro (weaker than fucking SSB) would do anything against CHADren but job instantly
Cachinnate with me, fellow Jirenscholars.

Attached: HEHren.jpg (848x480, 30K)

>cachinnate
w-w-what does that mean, brolybros... i've never heard that word before...

>suffix
>including it in an abbreviation
best be havin' a laugh gokufag

I just want to have Uub as one of the main characters already. I wanto to see him create techiniques that make humans able to match sayans, like a improved version of kaioken

Attached: 7bcd02e97162eb26aee2c21e485ef7e7.jpg (728x971, 257K)

>millimeter is mm
>kilometer is km
>centimeter is cm
>B-B-BUT SUFFIXES
You just got blown the FUCK out.

Attached: THE CHAD LETTER.jpg (1024x1024, 59K)

Never. He only wants bitches.

Enter CHADhuh.

Attached: HuhBased.jpg (656x812, 74K)

>Can only come up with headcanon
Here lies Jobren, defeated like a bitch.

holy shit this is an unassailable argument
j chads win again

>h-h-headcanon
NOT an argument, little Copelycamel. Know your place, pet.

Attached: kneel before me.png (165x392, 38K)

In your dreams, Pablo. BTW I call dibs

So since LSS is apparently the "true form" of Saiyans and is supposed to love destruction and killing shit, and "Legendary Saiyans" are canonically a thing, does that mean the Original Super Saiyan (Yamoshi) was actually in the Legendary Super Saiyan form?

>prefix = suffix
Kneel.

>"stop with this fanfic bullshit"
>posts a fanfic
user... I

>D-D-DOESN'T C-C-C-COUNT ONLY SUFFIXES COUNT BECAUSE I SAY SO
You're done. Finished. Over. Trounced.

>+Saiya-jin is one word so you shouldn't abbreviate the J
>-Centimeter is also one word and it's abbreviated cm
>+S-SO WHAT SHUT UP THAT'S DIFFERENT
J CHADS WIN AGAIN

>official and canon anime overseen by Toriyama
>vs the promotional fanbook comicalization that Toriyama has literally said he's hands-off of
Hmm...

>Copelycamel
There was no mention of Broly at all...

I kneel

Attached: 10ae602714c030c6886f609578de8f38e0e3753c.jpg (1280x1815, 242K)

The only thing I respect about you is your taste in vidya.

Attached: 1557535249731.png (832x968, 699K)

HOLY BASED

>n-n-n-no I'm not one of the Brolyspics I s-s-swear... Please master believe me...
QUIET.

Attached: CONTEMPLATIVEren ponders the meaning of life without a match in either strength or intellect.jpg (1280x720, 62K)

>Bitches
Uub only needs Pan

Attached: fffc80c00d727f33cbcaacd5e2249abc.jpg (396x1080, 117K)

>original shitposter was responding to an intellectual pontification postulated by an indomitable Jirenscholar
>Jirenscholar masterfully concludes using advanced logic and deductive reasoning that said poster is a Copelycamel based on his anger at a post criticizing Copely
I know my titanic intellect vastly outstrips most people, but do try to keep up, user.

>Gohan’s few hours of training
Gohan didn't train only a few hours in the manga, he began training in the gravity room even before the Black arc. It's still crazy he's stronger than SSG but at least he trained a lot before reach that level

this is the goku and vegeta show now

>implying she can satisfy his needs when there's other women

>making shit up
I'm stating facts, he said NOTHING about Dogly at all and yet you continue to spout nonsense

He left her alone

See Hopefully you can comprehend that, but I'm probably overstating your mental faculties.

>Anything that disagrees with me is a Nudoglymutt

By Allah, I will kill you kafir dog

>how is he blocking/parrying
Doing the same but backwards, rather than attack in the objectively best way he defends himself in the objectively best way, which is dodge before the attacks get close, deflect them if they get close or block nullifying damage if they land

Attached: 0006.png (947x1400, 259K)

>this reading comprehension
Try again. Apply yourself.

>disgusting sand camel dares to respond to my intellectual tome of scholarly philosophical nuance
Know your place.

I doubt that a sayan descendant doesnt have the stamina to satisfy Uub, plus he is a good family boy, not a manwhore
They were not dating yet

Attached: b449446f85d5c80e5de6c2d92779a59a.jpg (415x720, 119K)

>continuing m-m-m-muh copely boogeyman
Even if Moro is weaker strength wise, he would sense Jiren's massive energy, and would not hesitate drain him.

>Shitren the Weak throwing a tantrum that he can't hit GODku
Kek

@192719328
Low quality bait

>n-n-no I'm actually a Morofag h-haha
Your loyalty is pathetic.
>M-Moro would just drain him
Moro doesn't drain instantly, Jiren's ki is incomprehensibly massive, and he would blitz Moro before the pathetic gimmick goat could do more than drain a little energy.

سأقتل كل Shitrentards أقسم

>Y-you have mispelled something
>Therefore I immediately cast aside your claim

>Toyopaco scared to respond
>posts anonymously in the hopes his illustrious and superior Toeijirenchadscholarmaster won't see it
Unfortunately for you, my third eye is WIDE fucking open.

>he thinks reading comprehension has anything to do with spelling
Holy fucking ESL. I win again.

I like Jiren.

Back to your hole, camel.

I like Jiren

The original Japanese for "Saiyan" was "Saiyajin." The jin is a notifier of a person; thus, spoken literally, it means he is one of "Saiya" or of the "Saiya" race. Because this was translated in English to Saiyan (ex. Romujin -> Roman), the J is absolutely unnecessary. It was never necessary in the first place. Even in Japanese Saiyajin has no -JIN added separate to the Saiya-portion so it makes more sense to put SS and not SSJ.

The majority of people who put SSJ are people who grew up influenced by earlier boards and fans who didn't know any better. Either that or they are contrarians from leddit shitposting on a nippon cartoon circle-jerk site.

Using SSJ would be like saying "Golden Freeza" is GFZ. Emphasizing the -za part is completely retarded, unnecessary, and just plain embarrassing.

Also every piece of official media uses SS. Deal with it you stupid spics.

Attached: SSGSS.jpg (3040x2632, 2.99M)

I like Renchad the Ji

I like Jichad the Ren

It's SSJ

>has zero refutations or rebuttals for cm/mm/km
>ignores the argument, runs away, then comes back and moves the goalpost
>posts a bunch of irrelevant non-canon video game promo shit
You lose. Deal with it.

sure it is, juan.

I like Chad the Ji

>SSbabby literally had to go comb the archives for a pasta because he couldn't refute the Jchads cast-iron arguments
BASED.

I'll trust the japanese and official media over some spic who won't admit he's wrong.

I like Chadji the Ren

I like Jiren..

Holy mother of all-emcompassing BASED awareness.

>B-B-BUT MUH PROMO MEDIA
Centimeter is cm. You have NO refutation for this nor reason that Super Saiyajin should be "SS" instead of "SSJ" other than "m-m-muh fee fees muh Japs do it" Cope and fucking seethe.

>D-Dogly! Haha
>Hey guys I'm cool too right!?
Pathetic.

I like Jiren...

It's probably the pathetic zombie again.

official media pablo. your mental gymnastics mean nothing to me.

I like Ji the Renchad

Hey SHITrentards, Broly will killed u all

Attached: TKFeAelM.jpg (246x400, 22K)

>literally ignoring the argument
I'll give you one more chance. Explain to me why "SSJ" for "Super Saiya-jin" (one word) is wrong yet "cm" for "centimeter" (also one word) is right.
>inb4 M-MUH JAPS SAY
That is not an argument. Utilize grammatical rules or be forever discarded as an incorrect, inferior, and ineffably trounced opponent.

ENCHAD

Attached: Ji fucking ren.png (1920x1080, 2.16M)

>the sheer amount of hypocrisy
Not that you care, toyocancer, you just want to shit up the thread as usual.

>Still making it up
>M-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-my headcanon is r-r-r-right, you d-d-d-d-d-disagree with me, therefore your a b-b-b-b-b-broly f-f-fag haha
Continue to dance for me. It's amusing.

RENCHAD

Attached: ji goddamn ren.png (1359x731, 584K)

>J CHADS WIN AGAIN
Jiren Chads are unstoppable.

>implying the non-canonime is a reputable source unlike the official and canon source that I posted
Anyone else?

>your a brolyfag
Discarded, ESL.

>T-THE JAPANESE ARE WRONG!! I'M RIGHT!!!

Attached: SSJUAN.jpg (618x413, 82K)

Post your certificate.

>absolutely no rebuttals
>too scared to respond so he just posts a retarded and childish meme
Thanks for that easy win, user.

Even worse, if you didn't notice in the manga auras are kinda rare, only special shit like forms or techniques that work like forms like Kaioken or UI (and UI only in the Omen version) have common auras, base forms only show their auras when the characters are going all out and consuming a lot of strength, like when flying at high speed or accumulating energy (eg Frost' true form had an aura in the ToP when he was eliminating U9, and the characters mentioned he wouldn't be able to last much longer if he didn't give his body some rest). Jiren was SO frustrated and tried SO hard he even made a sparking aura ala SS2, and he's the first character to maintain an aura like that all time without using transformations, imagine how desperate he was
No wonder why the retard ran out of gas in two minutes

Attached: 0025.png (948x1400, 457K)

just address the argument you little fag.

>not even trying anymore
>parroting the toeichads' esoteric catchphrase
*COUGH*

>y-y-you're not even trying
>he has yet to post a single argument
Yawn. Come back when you can make me put in a little effort.

CHAD LA HEAD CHAD LA

DRAGON DRAGON
ROCK THE DRAGON
DRAGON BALL ZEE

Broly > Fusions > UI > Moro > Jiren.

>thunderously DEAFENING silence stemming from the veritable maelstrom of concessions in the wake of my perspicacious and unrelenting argumentative masterclass
I cachinnate ostentatiously as my cerebellum undulates.

SHITRENTARDS WILL ALL BE DIED

Attached: برولي تشاد.jpg (512x720, 100K)

KNEEL

Attached: e75d5992348a5cb15d139574f3d3393f.jpg (720x504, 78K)

officially and grammatically based!

>Broly God ki>fusion
Fixed

>SHITrentard hiding behind other characters

>RTH
>still no rebuttal to my masterstroke of wit and debate tactics
EX to the PEC to the TED.

>ignorant of grammar rules
ESL

> JIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIRENJIREN

It's over.

>can't explain why SSJ is incorrect and cm is correct despite them both abbreviating one word
Your concession has already been filed away, SSlet.

*fusions>>Beerus>Broly>>UI>=Jiren

>teach me English
holy shit kid...

>STILL no rebuttal
>"y-y-you just don't know English h-haha"
I win again, holy shit.

Broly are my favorite personaje.

>Does no damage to Broly even as SSB
Cope.

>confirmed stronger than both fusions and Beerus
Cope.

>argue against my headgrammar

>confirmed stronger than both fusions and Beerus
Holy headcanon.

I HAVE A GIFT FOR YOU YAMCHA

>cm being the abbreviation for centimeter is headcanon
Seethe and wail.

based godjita-samaCHAD!

>Goku offers to train Broly at the end of the movie to help him master LSS
>he knows this is possible because he saw Kale master hers with Caulifla's help in the ToP
>this never happened in the manga
Anime confirmed canon AGAIN holy shit.

Broly got completely overwhelmed by Gogeta, and Goku only said that he MIGHT me as strong as Beerus, but n both the anime and the manga Goku has no way of knowing for sure how strong Beerus really is

>concedes
expected but still underwhelming when the win wasn't even mine to take as a run-in

He saw Beerus go all out in the GoD exhibition, cope and kneel before me

>y-y-you conceded
>refuses to address the argument after multiple benevolent opportunities presented by his obviously superior opponent
You're done, dog. DONE.

>spoonfeed me when caught sleeping in class
SILENCE

>H-He got overwhelmed!
>H-He might only be stronger!
More headcanon, guess I win again.

>still won't address the argument
>"I-I-I'm just not gonna spoonfeed you h-haha"
This is fucking pathetic.

>30 years of the same weeb blunder
are you this shit with spanish too?

they dont need kaioken. they need to psych up

Attached: super tension.webm (1920x1080, 2.98M)

He TRIED to see, but he straight up stated that he wasnt able to follow what was happening

Attached: Dragon Ball Chou - Dragon Ball Chou 029 - The 011th Universe's God of Destruction Candidate, To (962x1400, 371K)

Is this all you retards do? Argue in circles until you're blue in the face while also randomly spouting BASED every now and again?

>J
HEAD
GRAMMAR

>literally another refusal to address and attempt to rebut the argument
Just admit that you can't. Admit what everyone else already knows. It couldn't be more obvious, pup.

>Saiya-jin is one word, therefore SSJ is fine
>centimeter is one word, therefore cm is fine
Cope and concede.

wow how did i win just by showing up?

>gets BTFO
>refuses to address the argument and just repeats "I WIN" over and over
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Just know that I am right, you are wrong, and I am superior.

it is pathetic that you are still whimpering for what you lack. there is a board for requests

>Jchads sweeping up
BASEDJ.

Attached: SSJ time.jpg (500x604, 51K)

>H-HAHA I WIN BECAUSE I REFUSE TO REFUTE YOUR ARGUMENT
Kek.

Yes.

I accept your concession, dog.
BASED

>0 arguments
>rejecting facts
Done

>m-my headcanon is factual
Easily done.

CHADS of Yea Forums

FSSJ
SSJ
SSJ Grade 2
SSJ Grade 3
SSJ Grade 4
FSSJ2
SSJ2 / SSJ Grade 5
SSJ3
LSSJ
SSJ Oozaru
SSJ4
SSJG
SSJGSSJ
SSJB
SSJBKKx20
SSJ Rage
MSSJB
SSJBE

BASED

Yeah so fucking what if SSJ is wrong, fuck you, I hate your fucking guts. SSJ is what I've used since I was a kid so I'll use it until the day I fucking die. Kill yourself you fucking asshole. Why the fuck do you have to come in here policing this shit anyway? SSJ has been used by the community forever so you can just go shove your japanese classes up your fucking ass and die.

I accept your fucking concession and now shut the fuck up and die retard just end yourself

SSJ SSJ SSJ SSJ SSJ SSJ

>muh random magazine (god I hope held doesn't find out I don't even know the source myself) is truer than the chadn-- the shitnime haha
Come at me, full force, I shall rebound you like a beach ball with my unsurpassed wall of acumen.

>took that long to respond with this drivel
I told you clearly what was expected of you, yet you make me put in even less effort. Unacceptable.

>suffix headgrammar
>prefix canon
you should be able to solve for this

Holy fuck, i'm so fucking smart at this.
NEXT

>loses to some dude walking in on his retarded rambling
w-woah...

That's a wobbly cerebellum you got there.

>b-b-but it only counts for prefixes!
>w-why? d-d-don't you know English h-haha
Done.

>argue against facts
lost before you even started holy SHIT

>n-n-no you lost YOU LOST PLEASE SAY YOU LOST
Quiet, dog.

>argue against facts
Which is actually what you're refusing to do (because you have no arguments).
BTFO

BASED.

Holy shit Tardly shitters BTFO OHH NONONO

>manolito going on a literal meltdown crying about Juan, Pepe and Pedro from his wasteland childhood also used SSJ
SSJuans are DONE.

>Shitcuck admits he's still a fucking weakling compared to the CHADS of Destruction
Based.

Use the dictionary like every other SHITrentard does, stop asking the BrolyGODS to educate you.

Attached: 64520832_483632692407195_971927120259253886_n.jpg (773x773, 50K)

>retard spic goku as champion of J
fitting

>projecting your lack of vocabulary onto the indomitable PHILOSOPHERrenscholars

H
E
A
D

G
R
A
M
M
A
R

cope

see NEXT!

>his "arguments" ended there
Cute.
OK who's next?

Merus> SHITren

>BUH BUH BUH BUH BUHHHHHH
Cope.

>n-n-no u
God, it's so easy to win when you're a genius like me.

>done
yes you are spic. take that J with you back to tiJuana

>onto
Immediately, and incomprehensibly discarded

>n-n-no u!
Pathetic little pup. Know your place. You've been TROUNCED yet again.

>mindbroken

>Copelycamels think "onto" isn't a word
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>no further arguments
Smart move, conceding like that. Good boy. Very good pup. That's a good little doggie.

>n-no u
pathetic

Why is he grabbing Broly's pubes? Because that sure as hell ain't Broly's head.

What race is Uub suppose to be, you know, besides human?

>p-p-pathetic
Yes you are, my pet.

He dresses like an indian

>literally can't stop losing
J shitters not welcome

You lost the moment you used a random unknown magazine to back your shit headcanon up.
UI is a transformation by definition and implementation.
What you can do, however, is organize a long session of coping followed by another of repining.

would you fucking retards just shut the FUCK up, you're not even arguing about anything anymore you're just screaming COPE at each other like a bunch of autistic dumb fucks

Based Jirenbro finally seeing the light!

you just keep embarrassing yourselves more and more

>N-NO YOU LOSE I SWEAR
Cope.

aliens do not belong here J spic. deport yourself AT ONCE

>explicitly called a technique
>B-B-BUT IT'S A TRANSFORMATION B-BECAUSE I WANT IT TO BE
I bet you call Kaioken a transformation too, you fucking dog.

>p-p-PLEASE just leave so I can pretend like I've won...
Quiet.

Holy fuck learn English and stop embarrassing yourself you ESL shitter.
What's next? Hypocritic isn't a word?

didn't think you were going to keep giving up wins like this. is this some spic masochism thing?

SHITrentoddlers never learn, what can we do.

>m-muh spic spic spic spic
Yet another victory in my favor. Expected.

>pet doesn't even know its master
kek now kneel at my feet

There's a special hell for vs debate fans.

>explicitly called a technique
By nobody.
>deflecting ton the unrelated KK again
Cough COUGH COUGH

>can't cope
but you must

And yet he had no problem following SHITren's speed...no one had...
S-SHITrenbros...

Attached: Roshi blitz jobren.jpg (1200x768, 296K)

>NO U
I accept your concession, dog.

>Quite
Quiet.

This. Screencap that idiot, KEK.

>Whis and Goku are nobody
Over and done. I win you lose. Cope seethe cry. Whine dog.

>simpering spic can't read
Get back to Mexico, dog.

>NO U COPE
Kneel.

take your hurt feelings and go back to tiJuana spiccolo

OBSSESSED

>J-JUST LEAVE PLEASE STOP BULLYING ME
Kneel before me.

>...
Learn to properly structure a piece of text, you illiterate brown shitter.

>I concede
I accept.

JIRENBROS WHAT IS THIS NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: Sopor.png (2112x2800, 825K)

>Outsped by Roshi
>Jobs to base form Goku
The utter universe of Jobren.

>NO U
Pathetic dog. Cope.

Jesus Christ, these threads are sad.
DB fanbase is truly cancer of the worst kind.

>no source
E to the A to the S to the Y. All you can do now, is cope and cry.
Talent.

>its the typing literal fag

>can't type
Quiet.

>kneel for our lady of guadalupe
spic pls

>stop bullying Jtards
stop being wrong

Cope, pathetic dog.

UI is better than fusion because once mastered you can just stale until the fusion runs out
Moro > UI > fusion > Broly > Jiren

I don't know about all that, but Vegeta is undefeated against Goku.

Attached: vegeta - today i will remind them v1.jpg (377x312, 43K)

>SHITrentard is always asking for help
>N-No we are very smart, smarter than dogs even hehehe!
Don't let me catch you asking for the BrolyGODS assistance ever again.

Attached: Broly ok (1).jpg (900x728, 101K)

Attached: 0073-013 v2b1c.jpg (468x386, 90K)

Attached: you_will_regret_it__by_saiyan_slave_dd3k6qm-fullview.jpg (1280x1610, 225K)

It's pathetic. They won't even show their certificates.

>UCB is in overdrive today
What's the matter? Had too much sugar today?

>samefag barrage
Yep the shitrenschizo M.O

Attached: 1564565928853.png (645x729, 64K)

>UI is better
Stop reading there, you can take your headcanon elsewhere.

>the manga isn't a source
Seethe for me, trounced pet.

>only 1:03 apart from each other
how strange

>RTH

>IESLB
Discarded.

>Y-YOU'RE WRONG
>C-C-COPE
>D-D-DOG
>retard thinks I typed "quite" here
Learn to read, wetback.

Of course I only use Yea Forums for Dragon Ball Super threads and recognize it’s based, how could you tell?

Attached: B1FAE441-BE71-495E-8DF5-F820793BDAFD.jpg (831x1024, 68K)

Belmod >> Shitren
Remember what Jobppo said about the fucking weakling Shitren.

moefags are pathetic. can't handle banter much less scholarly debate

>still no source within the horizon
Look at my proverbial bicep that is my intellect. Squeeze it, bitch.

>quite
quiet retard. discard thyself

hes a poo in loo. how the fuck do you not know that? how many nams and chappas do you need to see before you learn how they look?

>i-i-if I ignore the source's existence t-t-that means I win
You're too easy.

>fusion tries to attack someone with UI
>fails
>repeat for 30 minutes (base/SS Gogeta), 60 minutes (base/SS Vegetto) or 5 minutes (anyone going beyond SS)
>fusion runs out
>UI wins
Easy

Attached: Whihan.png (512x512, 13K)

>he literally cannot read
This is fucking pathetic. Stop damage controlling, you speedreading wetspic.

>literally starving brown person in shitty robes stinking of shit and not blowing himself up
how much more did it need to be spelled out for you? he doesn't even have big lips are you stupid?

look at this fucking simp. quite the specimen. if only he would just be QUIET this wouldn't be happening to him lol

>still can't admit that he fucked up and read my post wrong
Seethe, dog.

based

Attached: 1567097936543.png (693x601, 247K)

>Goku can't see what's going on in the Gods rumble because they're too fast
>CHADshi goes to town with Staminaletren because he knew that he could get away with it
Holy Toyo the evidence is too damning, Staminaletren is the slowest antagonist in the history of DB!

>was only pretending to be retarded
>did it on purpose
QUIET

This. Every time i open Yea Forums i type in dragon ball super as fast as possible so i wouldn't see an*Me

Screencapped samefag-turd.

Attached: Goku sees Vegeta coming for 1-0.jpg (262x886, 96K)

Post it, bitch. Come on, post it here now, COME ON. The fate of your whole UI=technique group (2 people) depends on you right now. POST IT OR PERISH. NOW

Attached: Goku sees Vegeta coming for 2-0.jpg (301x271, 28K)

>20 seconds gimmick outlasting anything
One day I will understand from where are these feats and arguments coming from.

>no caps
Discarded, Manolo.

>once mastered
thats the problem isnt it. goku only used ui for a few minutes. thats about as long as he could hold it. i dont think its fair to compare full mastery to a novice.

you what CAN beat a fully mastered ui? a tiny bug man. ui is only as fast as the electrical signals that control your body. the smaller you are the faster they go. inherently faster biology would out perform ui on a human sized body. know what else could beat it? lasers. lasers travel at the speed of light, and some have been recorded as going faster. bulma with a ray gun could kill ui goku since the speed of light is faster by a lot than the electrical signals in your body. shit like gases or poison or electric attacks would also work. roshi could lightning surprise ui goku and shake him like a new born baby

>b-b-but I was m-m-merely pretending hehe I trolled you
Cry, you embarrassing miasma of vituperative opprobrium.

>SPOONFEED ME WAHHHHHH
Cope.

dis
card

2ez

Bulma-sama...

Attached: 937758c279ca7c89e3b01efb46cc8d5c31b88fdf.jpg (1280x1745, 339K)

>IESLB
I win again.

>you win again
I know pet

Nice. Upload it to the Libraries of the ESLycamels, where the collective and unforgivable transgressions towards the English dialect are hoarded.

>revisionism
DIS to the CAR to the D to the ED, wipe that tear that you just shed.

Attached: bloomer asks why the MC always loses to his rival - turtle suggests people contend with the prince&# (313x571, 94K)

Character I like = smart
Character I hate = dumb

AND BOOOOOM
The proverbial nuke you just dropped on yourself. Look at that metaphorical mushroom cloud of pure raw defeat, scraping the skies. You've done it. You've just singlehandedly sealed the fate of UI=technique shitters. You outed yourself for being a shitposting little bitch without any evidence, for everyone to see.
Hey, everyone, pay attention..

HEY
FUCKERS
This is the day where these toyocucks shot themselves on their fat leg. Henceforth, they shall be discarded and ignored dare they bring up this stale bait again.

>this wall of autistic babble
Kek, I don't give a fuck about your shitposts, you fat cuck. I know I'm right and that's all that matters. Your crying and seething shitposts don't affect that at all. Now kneel. Bow like a good dog.

>UI
>30 minutes
Is this on the level of that schizo SHITrentard with his made up headcanon that SHITren fought against UI Goku for 30 minutes?

Do it yourself, I have better things to do my fellow camel.

>fusion must be fighter X fighter
>Which would make Broly even stronger
Absolutely based

Screencaped
Gonna show this to everyone every time you dare show your fetid countenance again.

Okay? Kek, I'm right and you're wrong. Seethe about it some more, loser.

>runs away

it would be cool to see what a fusion dance zamasu would look like, but due to the nature of zamasu being nowhere near as strong as goku, they could never do the fusion dance. thats the benefit of potara, you can fuse anyone together.

i would also like to see what black looks like in just normal god mode

Attached: 9dc098464f4bef7e3d32b15d293630fe.jpg (1800x944, 99K)

>UI is better than fusion because once mastered you can just stale
Not true. Sure, they react fast, right? BUT that means nothing against someone who moves faster than you can react.
Fusion does exactly that.
Put UI Goku on one side and on the other side you have Gogeta.
Gogeta would be several times faster.
UI Goku would still be as slow as before