Why did anime stop having lolis as main love interests? Tsundere lolis used to be a trite cliche...

Why did anime stop having lolis as main love interests? Tsundere lolis used to be a trite cliche, but now they're nonexistent. What the hell happened?

Attached: toradora poster.jpg (640x960, 151K)

They cycled out of popularity - like everything does. They may or may not cycle back. I hope we get some more good ones in the future though - tsunlolis are top-tier conceptually, they just need the execution to back it up.

Ebb and flow

we just get loli MCs nowadays

The lolis grew up

>loli is the main girl
>she loses
This is evil. Shows now are becoming actively anti-loli.

Attached: oshigoto.jpg (847x1200, 241K)

Age of RomCom is over and isekai took its place

Ginko is a tsunloli.

What?

Attached: higero_hoshino_miyako_and_shirosaki_hana_watashi_ni_tenshi_ga_maiorita_drawn_by_kataka_katakata_kakk (777x1100, 336K)

Shit hurts.

People developed taste

ginko is literally a loli
just JC instead

kek

Loli/incest interest was a phase that came and went. 99.9% of love interests arent loli

Reminder

Attached: 1413980486320.png (938x561, 29K)

Does childhood friend or christmas cake win then?

this is a damn lie. 9 year olds are sexy as fuck (and so are 40yo mommies)

It's not a secure victory yet but childhood friend is in a really solid place. There was something like a mutual confession and an agreement to talk about it more after Ginko focuses on her career a bit.

But MC promised to marry the christmas cake, didn't he?

>some % over 50 but literally zero below 9
Yeah, I call bullshit. If you're going to represent tastes represent everything even if it may be a minority.

Don't remember. Cake never saw him that way anyway and Ginko was always built up as feeling this way. He was wary of Ginko but according to some vague spoilers it was because of how someone told him to feel and made him look at her differently. He always considered her very close to him.

Hey, but at least Ai will win in shogi, right?
>Shitko is the supreme female champion and will be the first real pro too
Yeah, fuck this author.

How is the show anti-loli?

Cause they're shit.

You are shit

Eromanga Sensei was fairly recent and had a loli n.b.r. incest theme and there will probably be a second season eventually to that.

But Sagiri isn't a Rie Kugimiya-type "I can't admit my feelings for you and need to make excuses" which is probably what they're refering to.

Also Sagiri is an actual loli opposed to the "long leg loli" type which serves to keep their neoteny in check.

PURE! PUREPARA-TO!

When will they start becoming actively anti-cunny?

Don't respond to the schizo

Its weird that i never saw taiga as a loli but it makes sense now

>Why did anime stop having lolis as main love interests?
Japan is going to become a diverse and multicultural society. It's a huge transformation for Japan, and the gaijin will be at the center of that transformation.

It is no longer tolerable to sexualize lolis. Lolicon as a whole is in decline in Japan because of Western morals being imposed on the Japs.

Yet there is a lot of anime with fanservice of underage school Girls,i don't know why people always goes straight to lolicon when the majority of anime is high school Girls.

sagiri is shit though she's all the worst parts of Kirino plus more.
Yue, the elf from cop craft and the multiple girls from Maou sama retry are better choices desu

ji ki ni ta nan de mo

>Calling Taiga a loli
Get your facts right, idiot.
btt, age of romcoms was comfy af - fuck isekai trash

This.

Girls peak at 7, so this is pure nonsense.