Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV

MARIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1547184128796.jpg (1920x1080, 327K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0huDK8U2WaQ
strawpoll.me/18572440/r
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ
youtube.com/watch?v=wba6XWbpT-k
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Attached: 1567279804218.jpg (2630x3334, 3.5M)

Ah I want to fist Maria too

Best ep so far with Tsubasa family, only Ver returning will surpass this.

Explain how any of the shenshoujing was left to make a faust robe out off after it obliterated itself with its own beam.

What part of there are multiple SSJ relics is hard to understand.

It's alchemy. I don't have to explain shit.

>Maria can kill innocent CIA niggers
>Tsubasa isn't allowed to kill the people who did 911x23

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.10_[2019.09.01_12.21.56].png (1920x1080, 2.52M)

SSJ gear, like every other gear, was made from just a fragment of the relic. Fudou got his hands on other SSJ fragments, probably when Vanessa invaded FIS's old base in Los Alamos to get the Shem-Ha Vambrace.

The part where that's fanon you keep trying to push it supported by nothing but wikipedia articles.

Second quote was supposed to be .

Attached: S5 chart.jpg (2630x3334, 3.37M)

CUM M'LADY
CUM CUM M'LADY
UR MY BUTTERFLY
SUGAR BABY

Attached: 1567388499467.jpg (360x360, 26K)

Stay salty.

you know for some reason I'd thought it was a whole relic when mom had it but yeah that was me being dumb

Cute not-harpy

>yellow papi

Imagine her screeches during sex

Whenever you catch yourself feeling even the slightest bit sorry for Noble Ded, remember how they treated the dolls who didn't have flesh or souls yet were still more human than them.

Attached: 76585679_p0.png (1500x1500, 1.73M)

I can only picture the sound she makes when she trips at the hospital room in the AXZ shinai.

Nowhere to go but up from here, right?

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.10_[2019.08.31_14.53.59].jpg (1920x1080, 95K)

You can stop posting this fake chart now.

You mean the leftover scraps that had barely any energy left but still tried to fight them

Maria can still go down on that.

Real human bean

If Miku or anyone else dies she'll blame herself no matter how much or how little she's actually to blame so no Tsubasa suffering can absolutely go further than this.

Yes. In those moments those automatons who sacrificed what little life they had for another where truly showing what it means to be human.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.08.17_17.26.56].jpg (1280x720, 151K)

There's going to be a Tsubasa solo concert isn't it? It's the only way to really show she's over the muh Sakimori shit.

If Tegami was about Kirika's letter before she thought she was going to get consumed by Finé, then what's Okitegami about? Why do both songs sound so cheery and happy?

Even though they killed so many people for Carol, they sacrificed themselves for her when they were given a second chance. This means that if the rejects barely survive but need to sacrifice themselves to help someone later, they'll be redeemed.

They were always just following their program. Any emotion you think they felt is just whatever you projected onto them.

But most of her hardcore fans are dead or crippled already, the others won't dare to go to her concert anymore.

Woaaahaahaa Woaaah

FROM WORDS INTO WAR OF THE WORLDS
THIS ONE WE FORSAKE WITH SCORN
FROM LIES, THE STRENGHT OF OUR LOVE
MOTHER'S MILK LACED WITH POISON FOR THIS NEWBORN

Attached: 1566413689288.jpg (358x358, 63K)

Just let Tony Glazer work his producer magic and a new flock of followers will be fighting themselves for tickets.

They're not programmed, they're fragments of Carol, so basically it's like Carol patting herself on the back and being a schizo.

BUT I'M ON THE OUTSIDE
I'M LOOKING IN
I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU
SEE YOUR TRUE COLORS
'CAUSE INSIDE YOU'RE UGLY
UGLY LIKE ME
I CAN SEE THROUGH YOU
SEE TO THE REAL YOU

Attached: 1567145688474d.jpg (360x360, 63K)

>They're not programmed

Attached: [H&D] Symphogear GX Zesshoushinai 3 [BD-1080p ACC] [9FEEA5A2].mkv_snapshot_00.11_[2019.09.01_23. (1920x1080, 324K)

Yes, thank you for posting a screenshot that agrees with me. Learning AIs aren't programmed either, you set up a situation via programming to try and accomplish something you can't actually create by feeding it instructions by hand.

>Learning AIs aren't programmed

Attached: 1567341863434.jpg (1920x1080, 462K)

Holy shit, this line from Waikyou SSJ and the XV posters look really ominous together.

Attached: シンフォギアライブ2018 00:45:37.jpg (1920x1080, 303K)

Will Maria give birth to the next Sentinel, since Tsubasa is deemed a failure?

Attached: 1548610518474.jpg (1920x1080, 691K)

Why do all of their henshin chants have "tron" at the end?

Attached: shinai_16.jpg (320x500, 47K)

Some say Zizzl

No, if she does not die. She will see most of humanity dieing and think it was all her doing.

The "zizzl" chants are Maria's Gungnir and MIkugeah. Is there any reason that they're different from the rest?

Attached: IMG_20190902_081420.jpg (1409x2048, 671K)

Attached: IMG_20190902_081422.jpg (1396x2048, 534K)

Which was the best Live and why is it 2016?

They aren't. The end goal is to accomplish something you can't achieve with a monkey just banging on a keyboard i.e. programming. Whatever you do to get the thing going is programming but the end result of it isn't programmed. In gaming a designer designs how a thing is supposed to be, but then players frequently break that shit over their knee and do something else and we call that 'emergent gameplay', the designer designed the game, but they didn't design that, that isn't part of the design and you would not take credit for 'designing' it because it wasn't designed at all, it was accidentally created as a side effect.

Black geahs

Ame no Habakiri used to have black

Attached: s1 zwei.jpg (5000x3198, 2.27M)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Cop Craft - 04 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.33_[2019.07.29_20.49.39].jpg (1920x1080, 121K)

>tfw even if Hibiki and Miku end up together we wont see them doing cute couple things unless we get an OVA

Attached: 1566691184192.png (508x484, 242K)

>Last episode is all the gear couples getting all lovey dovey and Chris yelling at the them to do that at home as the camera freezes and the credits play over her like the ending of a sitcom

But they have been doing cute couple things since forever, dating or not.

those dont count because of pic related

Attached: 1567363422886.jpg (1920x1080, 463K)

Who is going to be the papa?

Kanade

Ew ghost sex

Where’s that “By allah...” Chris memenews pic when you need it

It's Babylonian or some shit, no one knows what it means

Attached: 1564379793034.png (480x360, 223K)

If Hibiki and Miku end being a couple officially I could very easily see one of the post season zesshoushinais being a joke were they try to find couple things to do only to realize that all of their ideas are things that they would be doing anyway.

We will have shinais at least

youtube.com/watch?v=0huDK8U2WaQ

Attached: elfiddle.jpg (525x525, 189K)

Noble Red still hasn't been cut completely. I mean,sure, they had to split up at the end, and they're at about half strength, but they've literally doubled their numbers now. I think they if they can pull themselves together they can pick up the pieces before they get the axe.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Dolls kill for fun
>Have jobber deaths with shit like their doll eyes flying as they explode
>Dollfags are given a second chance and this time the dolls are cool as fuck
>Dollfags immediately turn to ask for a villain group in the exact same situation to not be given a chance to do the same
I wish you weren't a hypocrite because your analysis of the dolls being more human than Noble Red is on point. The fact they didn't bridge those two plots together makes me worried.

Kek, yes, my sides

Noble Dead shitposting is a highlight of this week's threads.

The thing is that if them officially become a couple nothing would change. Hibiki already promised Miku the future with her and DmJii are already glue to the hips.

WHAAAAAT.

Attached: f4b5428c08e6b12291ce2d7cc9db3774.jpg (225x350, 24K)

GENJOBRO

It’s ok Maria. Next episode you’ll be doing that to basa

Brojob with Genjuro.

If they return shitposting next week will be greater.
If they don't, it will still be greater.
We are set for something.

Every week sets us up for something. Carol's Return, Shem-Ha, and now whatever comes out of Tsubasa's drama and Hibiki's plan to save Miku.

Did anyone else stand up and start clapping at this scene?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_14.39_[2019.09.01_19.54.00].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Good way to end ep13 desu

Tillygeah

Kanade had it too. I feel like I remember it meaning curse or something, and it's always been used on forced activations. Kanade being the strongest despite having garbage compatibility, Maria using a gear she's so unattuned to that it electrocutes her on the regular, and Miku being a test tube gear.

Elf9 wearing a cool mask when

Seems like Symphogear finally outgrew the hand holding bullshit.

All 3 are effectively 'forced' gears but if that was the reason Kirika and Shirabe would use it too

No it didn't Tsubasa is going to hold Fudo's hands, before he does he's redemption arc.

>Hibiki
>Plan
Think again

Hopefully Shen-ra ends Fudo beforr that like she did with Noble Dead

FUCK THE HARLEM SHAKE IT'S THE ZIZZL DANCE

Attached: 1566656010439.jpg (360x360, 81K)

I don't believe they will actually stay dead if only because it's Miku('s body) that did it. They didn't have the balls last season to stick with the gears killing the alchemists and brought them back in the final episode just to suicide themselves and immediately go back to being dead.

In the opening we see Noble Red develop huge silhouettes that represent their monster side. I think they will come back as monsters, which sucks because I wanted more qt fluffy Elsa.

Attached: 1567309409274.jpg (1030x771, 137K)

There are no breaks on the redemption train. Even the dolls got redeemed. There's four episodes to go and they still need to get to the moon, Noble Dead is coming back for the space elevator. Tsubasa will take her dad's hand and teach him to appreciate her songs, and a back up Adam on the moon will do some heroic shit.

Well you'll be getting a cute fluffy monster. That will also die like a dog.

>stand up and start clapping
Do people actually do this or is it a figure of speech by now?

Grrrrr

Attached: lucied.png (812x545, 644K)

>Noble Red comes back
>Ver appears and kills them for sure
Imagine the shitstorm

If Dr. Ver come back, I don't care what they do to get that to happen, if it mean the return of the Last Action Hero.

Were the dolls really redeemed? All they did was serve their master, just like in GX. They were just given a more heroic sendoff as their master was now a good guy

Compare Garie's death in GX to XV, it's not even funny.

Somewhat, yes. It also helped that GX never really wanted us to feel sorry for them so we where allowed to just like them for being bad guys.

Thats what I mean, their characters didnt change. We've always seen they've cared for Carol. It's just we got to see them from a new perspective than a redemption

Will Hibiki ever meet Carol again?

It's more an issue of sympathy. You don't have to forgive a character to sympathize with them.

Literally, the only things left for them to do are kiss and sex.

>Miku is gone, assimilated by Shem-ha
>Hibiki defeats and captures Shem-ha
>forces Shem-ha to learn how to act like Miku
>say it right this time or you're getting the fist again
>"no, not again! y-you're my shining s-sun!"

Attached: 1567278091985.jpg (1920x1080, 113K)

Its not even that, how do you sympathise with a Machine

Humans by their very nature are empathetic creatures.

Attached: walle.jpg (240x360, 14K)

You parents never bought you one of these?

Attached: 320px-PooChi_Toy_Blue.jpg (320x379, 18K)

That would make some nice doujin. I never know I want a broken and cruel Bikki.

post more crying basa

Speaking of, what are all those pics posted about Miku and Shem-Ha all about anyway? Miku's face always looks so, tired? Sad?

>You will never kiss her tears away

Attached: Tsubasa tears.jpg (1920x1080, 129K)

How different would Symphogear be if instead of our Bikki we get EdgeBikki as protagonist? Lots of fisted to death villains?

>Hibiki defeats Shem-ha
>Shem-ha tells Hibiki that they Miku's soul is still here and that they can make her a new body using divine energy
>"Hibiki I don't remember my bras being so small."

Where's Tsubasa in Edgebiki dimension?

Taking care of an autistic child is hard work.

Attached: 1503508519113.png (1500x1660, 192K)

SHE SAID THE THING

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_08.55_[2019.09.01_23.46.46].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

I hope they stay dead. I seriously don't want to imagine the amount of bullshit they would need to pull out of their ass, in order to bring them back like nothing happened. I'm fully expecting Vanessa to make a return due to her cyborg body. But I swear, if Elsa and Millaarc come back I'm calling bullshit. At the very least, if they come back it better be well explained. It would have been pointless to kill them off, just for them to come back to life regardless.

There's literally nothing wrong with killing CIAniggers.

Oh, I thought it was Shem-Ha after killing Hibiki adopts Miku as her mom or something.

Good end.

>The dolls were fun and entertaining. NR were funny to watch fail at everything.
>The dolls didn't go out of their way to murder masses of people. NR did, even if it was a part of Fudo's plan
>NR are much more underhanded than dolls. >Dolls aren't idiots. NR bumble from one failure to the next.
>Dolls died on purpose for keikaku. NR died because they act before thinking past surface concerns.
>Dolls never went for sympathy points. Their concern was fulfilling their master's wishes. NR go abloobloo, feel bad for us while giving no sympathy to others.
I wonder why people prefer the Dolls? If NR weren't so shit, maybe more people would give them one. Episode 4 gave me more sympathy for Vanessa than the others because she seemed like she might be willing to cooperate at one point, but Fudo messed that up. Doggo didn't do much, but had no qualms with any of the stuff they were doing. Vamp needs no explanation. I don't hate them, but they don't make me care like Ver, St.G, Carol's party or Fine.

Yeah. It can be stressful but I wouldn't trade it.

Attached: Zesshoushinai Symphogear AXZ - 2 (1920x1080 BD FLAC) [93606867].mkv_snapshot_06.37_[2019.07.24_04.20 (1920x1080, 324K)

Still a part of SONG, nothing new.
The Genjuro there is the scientist one though.

Well if it wasn't for the ABLOO ABLOO they would have been fine as the Love to Hate kind of bad guys.

Attached: luca 2.jpg (640x720, 188K)

I dunno. They're capable of using their gears without jamming while not on linker, they just have terrible output without the boost. Maria becomes able to do that with Airgetlam too, which is why I'd consider it not forced when her use of Gungnir was.

>Dolls died on purpose for keikaku.
This is why the dolls sucked "I'm first!" ruined all the tension and made GX a fucking slog.

Carol pulled that ABLOO ABLOO shit too we were first introduced to her crying, we were meant to pity her.

That's more an issue with Carol's plan but in terms of personality the dolls, especially Garie, where fun to watch. I agree they should have hid their objectives but they where still that perfect mix of entertaining and disposable.

Attached: garie brushie.jpg (931x800, 76K)

>NR were funny to watch fail at everything
I was actually starting to enjoy how badly they were fucking up.

Well yes, but that comes down to framing. Carol's sob story really just gave her motivation and background. By all other accounts she was a rabid dog who actively was burning away her soul as time went on. Hibiki wanted to save her sure but that's Biki. The show didn't really expect the audience to magically overlook her actions because that was what Elf9 was for.

Exactly

Very true, but this is less about how their plan fucked the story and more about how they handled their business vs NR's operations.

You could also say the same shit about Topdad but GX just was so bad at framing you missed that you were supposed to feel sorry for them.

>Kaneko: "There are different kinds of happy endings you know"

I want to believe

Attached: 1567287403960.jpg (2668x1369, 334K)

Does this mean Symphogear's going to have a bittersweet ending?

Probably not. He just can't really come out and say either way. It was a stupid loaded question.

S1 had a happy ending, but given so much has happened since then I kind of hope this season doesn't have the same end.

>Very true, but this is less about how their plan fucked the story and more about how they handled their business vs NR's operations.
The gears are always more intersting when they are the superior force. I don't how Kaneko managed not to make them being underdog heroes engaging but without Fine seemingly killing everyone feels real bad when Carol just let the gears get away or when the Top Brass couldn't do any lasting damage when they had all the cards, so I actually enjoyed NR more then the dolls there.

>Turn them human
>Vanessa becomes white

I certainly don't want a call back ending either, but after all we went through we really do deserve a happy sendoff. I'd hate to have 7 years tainted by bullshit drama.

Bittersweet is exactly the ending Symphogear deserves. It'll match the attitudes of everyone involved at the series' end.

Between Apple and Airgetlamh being some unidentified relic, i wouldn't be surprised if she has some custodian heritage.

So the same as Noble Red.

Eruza will be redeemed.

Attached: wolf of wallstreet2.png (1522x851, 1.59M)

Miku would have to be gone for EdgeBikki to happen, which means there is no one to befriend Chris, no one to sing the school song for Hibiki to stand up again to fight Fine so the moon/world would be fucked, the curse would be undone. Who knows what kind of crazy things will happen after that.

Shem-Ha just gave it to her

Not remotely. Carol was always very clear she was acting out of anger and was wrong. NR however completely ignore even the very conceit that their actions are bad. Neither side was right but Carol, even when getting sympathy moments was still presented as in the wrong. NR however had more early screen time than some of the gears and they wasted it on sad doggo faces but not a single moment of conscience.

strawpoll.me/18572440/r
Based furries.

Redemption in hell.

The sad thing is FIS was literally NR done (mostly) right. They were the underdogs and were sympathetic without asking to be sympathized with. They made mistakes, but didn't constantly fuck up. They won a few victories. I imagine if FIS replaced NR, more people'd be calling bullshit on their deaths.

So exactly the same then. NR wasn't ever close to being framed as right and Carol never had a moment of conscience.

Because FIS wouldn't have deserved it. One of the first things Maria did was let the audience go free even if they where her biggest advantage as hostages. There's a nobility in that.

NR have never been presented as having done nothing wrong. Just because they get a couple of small scenes showing their side of things doesn't change that.

>FIS gets betrayed by Ver
>Kirika gets eaten by the Nephillim
>Shirabe attacks Ver in anger, gets cut down
>Mom exploded by Noise
>Maria actually raped by Ver
Imagine the fan outrage.

Tsubasa suffered for everyone's sins this season. That's why everyone is going to go the moon next week and everyone is going to come home. That's why the last shot of XV is going to be everyone taking a group picture to celebrate Chris's graduation.

Carol didn't get quiet moments of OH WE'RE SUCH A HAPPY FAMILY WHO RUV EACH OTHER. If we saw Carol she was either plotting or spitting venom. The show wanted you to feel bad for a sad doggo in a car lot but there was never any reason too. Carol also had Elf9 as a foil.

Just imagine the live thread reactions.

This is the good one though. Unless you're the autist who keeps trying to force

It's like those people have never seen characters who are forced to turn to a life of crime just to survive thanks to the things they went through or to having been "saved" by the wrong person.
>but they could have just chosen to not do anything wrong!
Yes and then they'd be discarded by Fudou earlier and die. It's like they don't understand why someone wouldn't want to die.
As you said, they did villainous shit indeed because it allowed them to not only stay alive, but also (hopefully) get closer to their goal of having their human bodies back.

Good job giving the autistic retard the attention he wants.

I love how Red fags always miss the actual point. The issue isn't that they did bad things to survive. The issue is that they did bad things without a hint of hesitation or regret. Chris and FIS where both emotional wrecks over what they did and where doing.

Attached: FIS living conditions.jpg (1920x1080, 235K)

Dude, there are lots of times where Elsa is like "what the fuck are we doing here?", not to mention how she didn't want to abuse Elf9 like the vampire. She did nothing wrong, and suffered from being the member with most common sense, but also the youngest one who is stuck with a genocidal vampire. The only one who deserved to get beamed was Milaarc.

>inb4 muh soldiers
>inb4 that one guy in a bike

Attached: mpv-shot0003.jpg (1280x720, 115K)

Fuck, I hadn't fallen for it in the last few threads.

>The issue is that they did bad things without a hint of hesitation or regret.
They actually did have that, they just powered through anyway. Vanessa asked Elsa if she should kill Ogawa to protect them, so hesitation. Elsa clearly didn't like how Millaarc was abusing Elf9 but she wasn't going to let a security hazard live. There were probably other examples but they did have hesitation and regret.

>Wait don't kill Elf9
>Lemme do it, I want to test my new hand sword.

>They actually did have that, they just powered through anyway.
Which is exactly why they were beyond redemtpion. They were willing to get what they want no matter the cost, and eventually they paid for it.

She didn't have a problem with Elf9 dying but she didn't like Millaarc just kicking the shit out of her for no reason. Which know that I think about was sort of a odds with Millaarc's earlier characterization in episode four when she was upset with having to kill those random goons.

>imagine hating Elsa because of the other two retards

Attached: 1567264891398.jpg (1163x1215, 219K)

>Which is exactly why they were beyond redemtpion.
Ver got redemption after he killed a baseball team of kids. Fine got redeemed after she lost her shit and noised and lasered a town. Carol got redeemed when she knowingly shat all over her dad's greatest wish.

In Symphogear redemption isn't just reserved for those who deserve it.

>Ver got redemption after he killed a baseball team of kids.

you know those kids didn't die right? We saw them afterwards and they all got adopted.

>Fine got redeemed after she lost her shit and noised and lasered a town.
Literally nothing compared to almost extinguishing all life on earth, thats after Hibiki extended her hand, or something, its been awhile all I remember is Hibiki not just wasting her.

>Carol got redeemed when she knowingly shat all over her dad's greatest wish.
Also literally nothing compared to her almost genocide.

The only thing NR did wrong is not racking up a higher kill count. If their motivations were global genocide instead more people would like them.

Not that guy, but I don't remember this.

Attached: 1564738178148.jpg (768x768, 114K)

Was that a BD fix?

I'm pretty sure that's a joke.

Attached: Ver faces.jpg (682x384, 251K)

Oh

Attached: 1564363621532.png (702x786, 749K)

Carol was a tragic character, or at least I'm pretty sure she was intended as one. Noble Red, on the other hand, are just pathetic. No wonder it's harder to sympathize with them.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.50_[2019.08.31_21.15.57].jpg (1920x1080, 485K)

NR feel like they're in the wrong show. They have such goofy designs. They look more out of place than the Touhou we got in GX.

No it was in AXZ. They where researching linker or the fools stone and all the kids had files showing they had homes and what kind of curry they liked.

I was pretty sure those were the failed Fine hosts from the facility Maria and co were brought up. Weren't some of them being trained as child soldiers? I remember that one boy who lost a leg and maybe an eye, but was still shooting at the gun range.

>I remember that one boy who lost a leg
That was Stefen. Chris shot his leg so he didn't get Noised.

Meek-san was supposed to protect Hibiki, not betray her!

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 07 [DB358B29].mkv_snapshot_19.06_[2019.09.02_00.51.24].jpg (1280x720, 80K)

Attached: Curry girls.jpg (1920x1080, 243K)

>jobbing trio turned into a sextet
>people STILL repeating the same shit about them over and over
How the fuck did a throwback to the S1 massacre unleash this level of autism into the world?

>Why the fuck do people react so badly to a villain who kills thousands and thousands of people

No Not the brown kid. He was in the flashback when Fine and Ver were overseeing the facility.

>over and over and over and over and over again every single week for months on end

The baseball team Ver killed was the kids who got noised when they wondered to close to the FIS secret base after it exploded when the SF showed up.

Attached: millaarc thread.jpg (642x1083, 257K)

Maria's G outfit was so funky.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 07 [DB358B29].mkv_snapshot_20.18_[2019.09.02_00.55.29].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

>without ever changing any argument at all regardless of what happens in the show

Attached: 1567146296579.jpg (1900x712, 725K)

>How the fuck did a throwback to the S1 massacre unleash this level of autism into the world?
Kaneko really shouldn't have tried to recapture that moment it really wasn't worth it.

Fine datto when?

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 07 [DB358B29].mkv_snapshot_22.02_[2019.09.02_00.58.17].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

The first reactions of everyone in these threads to the scene says otherwise. Until a level of autism comparable to a certain acronym showed up.

At least not to that scale.

Because not all NR member are the same.

>never kills anyone with his bear hands
>always shows concern about the situation she is in (unlike the other two)
>doesn't approve the idiot vampire methods

The shows gives you enough reasons to care for her. Not only she was tortured and raped, but her new family is fucking retarded and has to obey some evil Ojisan.

Attached: 1567284941994.jpg (1836x2048, 428K)

Fine was pretty hands off with the concert slaughter, using the noise in her absence. Millark made a show of it and got physically involved. That's the difference between the events in S1 and XV. Noise attacks back then appeared to be random until the cane showed up. NR was more deliberate in their attack, due to their plan.

Based Milaarc poster

Attached: 1567338830698.jpg (1518x1075, 146K)

>first reactions

yeah the first reaction was wild but as time goes on and more episodes recontextualizes things it changes the opinion.

>I was just obeying orders bro.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_09.36_[2019.08.11_19.08.50].jpg (1280x720, 326K)

DORKS

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_02.02_[2019.09.02_01.01.02].jpg (1280x720, 165K)

She's silently done so for so long without getting anything back already. Let her do her things once in a while.

Of course she can't kill anyone with bear hands, she's a werewolf.

G's op was so cool

Attached: Symphogear G - NCOP2 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.34_[2019.09.02_02.04.19].jpg (1920x1080, 236K)

>more episodes recontextualizes things
But that never happened. If anything, what happened as the show developed is that we found out why it was necessary to go that far to apply the mindhax (especially given how it was Fudou's plan and how he hates Tsubasa's singing), meaning that the reactions to that scene should have gotten more positive with time.
And yet, what happened is that the same arguments continued being repeatedly thrown around ever since they started being spammed some time after the episode aired, proving that the people who were posting them had no intention of trying to understand what happened in the show at all. Thus, autism.

People started saying that in episode 3 because some of us were afraid that Kaneko couldn't handle the Tsubasa trama because that shit didn't get addressed for a long fucking time instead she had more timely reactions about Amalgam and by introducing the concert before the humanizing moments of NR it prevented the autists from being able to understand them.

Attached: 1567275398044.webm (960x540, 1.82M)

Sadbasa

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_07.24_[2019.09.02_01.08.42].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

No one had a hard time UNDERSTANDING them, if anything people understood them too well, and what we understood was that they're awful.

>sitting in this rollercoaster for so long without having absolute trust in the person who built it

I have always felt that XV would have been far better if the concert happened later, and first they introduce Fudo telling Tsubasa that her singing is a waste of time and to cancel the show, and then showing how NR needed blood bad with having Chris intercept a shipment and SONG putting the rest in lock down.

You don't need absolute trust to enjoy the rollercoster just enough to accept that you probably aren't going to die and its going to be pretty fun.

You would think with how many times Tsubasa has been attacked at a concert IE every season but AXZ, they'd fill her stadiums to the brim with the highest security in the world.

You mean symphogears?

The big problem is that there's no real way to predict when noise will show up until they're already there.

Sounds like an excuse to make at least 4 of the gears to be on standby somehow in case shit goes down.

I'm more meaning like actual security to stop people like Maria in S2 and Millarc in this season with like high powered guns and shit.

Yeah the noise part I'm not too worried about, a couple of Geahs should be traveling with her as a matter of prudence.

I dunno lads, this sounds pretty gay.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_13.59_[2019.09.02_01.16.56].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

wtf i love miku now

Frankly, it's on you if you still go to her concerts considering surely people must have noticed a pattern by now

Why bother? For the first half of the series, they're incapable of dealing any damage. For the second half, they're mostly incapable of dealing damage.

Hell, the JSSDF strategy in season 1 was literally put as many soldiers in between civvies and noise to minimize civvie casualties.

As a matter of fact, it's functionally gotten worse: At least during S1 and G, the Noise operated under a singular intelligence. In the Alca-Noise era, anyone can do it, and they're not generally guided.

The long and short is that massive concerts would simply go extinct. You'd have a "live" concert, and do simulcasts to distributed venues.

Perhaps you are missing is empathy?

With six Geahs they can reliably place two on standby 24/7 (eight hours on, eight hours off/training, eight hours resting). Temporarily you could bump that up to all six for short periods (like, say, any of Tsubasa's concerts).

>SONG gets their hands on the footage later
>Hibiki watches as Miku kills the subhumans

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.37_[2019.08.31_21.29.44].jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

While I agree on a fundamental level. Who could really pass up a Tsubasa concert?

That sounds like a very not-cash money to approach joining hearts together in song.
Practical but not-cash money

He is too retarded to see Noble Red as three different individuals who hold a different degree of responsibility.

Jii a cute. CUTE.

C U T E
U
T
E

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_14.53_[2019.09.02_01.22.06].jpg (1280x720, 131K)

I can but at the same time I don't shit myself with rage because the show presented us with the fact that they actually cared about each other.

SUPER COOT!

Attached: shirabe tube.jpg (670x614, 99K)

Amount of cute people directly killed on screen by Millaarc: 1
Amount of cute people directly killed on screen by Miku: 3
Therefore, Miku is much worse than them

>Amount of cute people directly killed on screen by Miku: 3
Miku hasn't killed any "cute" "people" so her current count is actually zero.

Im just glad see finally saw the light.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.38_[2019.08.31_19.12.37].jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Why is GX's opening so edgy? I think it's the most memorable OP, because I can't remember any of the other OPs.

>Fudo smiles when he says the one who made the Shenshoujing is long dead
>Fine was the one who made the relics

It would be the best twist if it turned out that Fudo was also, somehow, a reincarnator

This is the second episode Hibiki went all out with the "friend" bullshit. I wonder how many times will she repeat it in the upcoming episodes.

Attached: 1567363358323.jpg (1920x1080, 729K)

Double wrong

Attached: mpv-shot0007.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

He said "PEOPLE"

The current OP is actually pretty fucking great. It's two step drops are amazing. The genre isn't usually my jam but I make sure to turn it up at each drop due to how good it is

underrated post

Why is God so cute?

Hibiki would feel bad because she always feels bad for the bad guys

Even Fine

>ugly monster claims she's human
If you'll believe that then I have a bridge to sell you, user.

>Not remember G's

Attached: g clean.jpg (1920x1080, 2.04M)

Shem Ha didn't kill anyone Miku iced two carriers in G.

they even adopted a child!

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_18.34_[2019.09.02_01.28.03].jpg (1280x720, 142K)

>friend

Attached: 1566803039166.jpg (3416x3842, 1.77M)

>disguise was wearing fake glasses

Will always be funny

Because they did? Because they were willing to kill for their kazoku? It was Fudo that holocausted the idolfags with bombs anyway.

It's the Rossiu problem: The Geah universe is actively antagonistic to pragmatic solutions (As well it should be, as no matter how badass a company of brainwashed wielders singing in one voice would be; Dr. Ver is permitted to be ethical in 0 [Zero] universes.)

The "Geah" solution to Noise attacks is already in practice: SONG aggressively hunts rogue actors deploying Noise.

Miku hasn't killed a person yet.

The ugly in their bodies pales in comparison to the hideousness of their souls. The divine could never turn human what is by its nature not.

I mean I could argue this in earnest but the statement was "cute people" and "killed directly on-screen" so while Carrier-chan and her lesbian life partner are the cutest air transports in the series, they don't count.

It is unironically the only Symphogear OP I feel is genuinely notable. It's also the edgiest one.

Do we love Maria now?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.09_[2019.08.31_21.26.29].jpg (1920x1080, 383K)

>doesn't like Exterminate

Attached: delet.jpg (960x540, 496K)

Shem-Ha is a god, and everything she does is god's will.

Well it was 6 years ago, but if it isn't memorable for me it isn't memorable. I still like listening to Penguindrum's OST.

Remember that time Maria straight-up murdered people?

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_20.08_[2019.09.02_01.31.49].jpg (1280x720, 155K)

>now
Loved her since G episode 1

>Because they did? Because they were willing to kill for their kazoku?
They were cold blooded Killers Vanessa killed Ogawa's vehicle escort and Elf9 and pretty much anyone who got in their way. But you can't deny that they actually gave a fuck about each other, like how the Trannies cared about Germain.

Maria saved my sword. Thank you Maria. Thank you.

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.55_[2019.08.31_16.41.11].jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>tsubasa is an idol that is also secretly a superhero

You know someone at the studio thought of this and was DETERMINED to make it work.

>murder
She was saving civilians

Attached: EDYZCGOU4AQ_9wq.jpg (1447x2046, 327K)

You're not wrong about anything you've said in regards to how SONG approaches this and the like but the series has edgy enough moments that having some moral ambiguity and edginess wouldn't be entirely out of place.
Though if it sacrificed the cool shit, I'd rather not have it at all. Car shadow clones is some of the tightest shit in existence.

Vanessa was the screen, so it wasn't onscreen and Milaarc isn't cute.
1 v 1.

Yes. Someone.

Attached: Nana Wonder.jpg (1600x836, 126K)

Worship Miku

Attached: EDaibddU0AATh5n.jpg (1000x1193, 112K)

The difference is that the alchemists chose to be assholes and it's implied I guess that Carol killed Prelati's friend the mad Frenchman and Prelati didn't give a shit. Noble Red just happened to get caught up in bullshit and probably assumed if a god can make them human it can also bring back dead people and didn't sweat the details.

I forget. Isn't Airgetlam supposed to be important this season?

>saved
>Tsubasa lost her reason to live and lost her only family member left
She should be even more broken than before. If they don't put Maria on swordwatch duty 24/7 now she might actually run off to commit suicide

Maria has 4 episodes to get her shit together, give it time

With my dikku.

I will only ever think of her as breeding material for Doctor Ver and nothing else.

>the only time Maria was truly useful was as a mass murderer
>and she wasn't that useful

She has to save Bikki first.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_21.17_[2019.09.02_01.34.38].jpg (1280x720, 100K)

>Carol killed Prelati's friend the mad Frenchman
Doing god's work really

There going to come back, somehow before this season end.

Genjuro is literally her uncle retard

What was that about NR being Fudou's pawns and acting unwillingly? I think you'd be pretty ashamed if you thought you were doing a bad thing.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.54_[2019.09.02_09.35.16].jpg (1280x720, 72K)

>Genjuro is her uncle
Why would you lie on the internet?

Time for the fabled "five cliffhangers in a row" part of G.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 08 [8038E758].mkv_snapshot_22.02_[2019.09.02_01.38.16].jpg (1280x720, 189K)

I suspect that Millaarc gets off on killing girls, just look at how she treated that loli and Elf9 compared to the shady dudes which she seemed to regret.

Are you kidding? We've had cliffhangers the last three episodes already.

Murder is by definition unjustified homicide.

She would get off on a positive defense since she was actively assaulted by extra-territorial combatants while engaging in emergency response. Ergo, Maria is not a murderer.

That's not an excuse: The ends do not justify the means. At least Saint-Germain's camp never pretended they were just trying to get along in the world.

She's sad but even at the end of this episode she was trying to find her resolve again. She's at the point where she realizes what she doesn't know and is now working to know it.

Attached: Tsubasa tears of determination 2.jpg (1920x1080, 156K)

>Tsubasa lost her reason to live
No she learned that people should be protected because their lives have value, not out of Noblis Obloge.

Attached: 1555825280951.webm (1280x720, 220K)

Oh you sweet summer child.

Attached: Adamant.jpg (194x259, 5K)

play yakity sax and watch this
youtube.com/watch?v=ZnHmskwqCCQ

I CAN'T BELIEVE GENJURO IS FUCKING DEAD

That's what dad told her but she says she doesn't fully understand that yet right after.

>Noblis Obloge.
Ah yes, the old fabled tradition of Noblis Obloge. The lesser known cousin concept of Noblesse Oblige where one should protect people because you are knob-less (female) and have four sides like an oblong

>At least Saint-Germain's camp never pretended they were just trying to get along in the world.
Yes they did. Germain was all about that I'm just trying to help humanity out by giving Nazis cool super weapons and giving the actual devil God Powers because somehow that shady shit was supposed to 'End Oppression' she always thought she was in the right.

Yes but she's now at the point where she's at actualization. This is where she makes steps to become whole. She's not HEALED, but she's healING.

>do whatever you need to do to make Tsubasa furious so you can eyehax her. Kill as many as necessary. Act like you're enjoying it. I need to brush my teeth and eyebrows.

Our God is an awesome God
She reigns from heaven above
With wisdom, power, and love
Our God is an awesome God

Germaine acknowledge what she did was bad, but it was necessary. She was motivated by a greater good but didn't pretend what she was doing wasn't horrible.

Hibiki unironically tried to befriend Saint Germain, whose organization was responsible for turning Noble Red into monsters in the first place. So by your logic Hibiki wanted to be friends with hitler.

This is ultimately not how the show works and why Carol is a good guy now.

Lets not forget plunging Europe into darkness, how many people died for that.

You know the more I think about it, the more I'm certain NR's crime is actually not killing enough people.

You know who was also part of that organization? Vanessa.

The monsters are trying to get along though, it was the world that drew first blood when it turned them into monsters

>intermittent fasting in my Symphogear

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_07.33_[2019.09.02_01.48.14].jpg (1280x720, 119K)

Loli Miku when? You can't just call them childhood friends and then not showing them play together as kids. Give me some new flashback already.

Attached: 1567363486697.jpg (1920x1080, 640K)

Yes but Vanessa clearly was a low level alchemist, not the one calling the shots otherwise she wouldn't have become a research subject herself. And Saint Germain wanted to make the world a better place but she was full of shit and lead people like Vanessa on with her autistic bangs.

And NR knew they were doing some shady shit but at least they weren't under the delusion that they following the 'Greater Good', they knew they were being selfish and thought the world deserved for what happened to them.

I mean if she doesn't eat the other 16 hours then you'd be right but I suspect she also maintains a healthy sleep schedule as part of the Kazanari routine so she just doesn't eat before bed.

>plunging Europe into darkness
What does this even mean? Has it ever been explained?

>Yes but Vanessa clearly was a low level alchemist,

That's like saying she filled the coke machine at Cobra. She still worked for very obvious villains, with very obvious villain goals doing very obvious villain things.

It's probably some idol thing. I hear they have strict exercise, sleep, and diet regimens.

Also the hairwing is out of control.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_07.37_[2019.09.02_01.49.41].jpg (1280x720, 146K)

They actually barely killed anyone. Last episode proved that Fudo can summon alca-noise without any alchemist nearby, and those, as well as exploding the stage, were what caused most of the causalities in the concert.
People have spent 6 weeks complaining about the wrong thing and refusing to understand their mistakes.

Not exactly. First of all, the only cute one out of the three Miku/Shem-ha "killed" is Millaarc. Second, one cute Tsubasafag loli is inherently worth more than than 3 girls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 02 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.40_[2019.09.01_23.46.17].jpg (1920x1080, 496K)

Keywords say Europe is the new Africa its a shit whole where a trillion euro will buy maybe half a loaf of bread and its all wars all the time.

Don't feed the headwing after midnight

>This is ultimately not how the show works and why Carol is a good guy now.
Yes, the show works by villains admitting they were in the bad, which hasn't happened in XV yet. This is also why I'm sure NR are coming back.

way of how to be a friend is simple
just call me my name
youtube.com/watch?v=wba6XWbpT-k

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_08.13_[2019.09.02_01.51.49].jpg (1280x720, 124K)

Uh, I'm pretty sure the bombs weren't real, just a cover story, and Millarc did summon the alca-noise. I don't deny she killed 70k people.
I just think its hypocritical to put so much blame on that when everyone else was also a mass murderer and not get that kind of flak. But its all about the presentation isn't it.

I don't doubt it's an idol thing. I would 100% guarantee it's based on the "don't eat before bed or you won't burn the food" meme.

Nonsense: You are not entitled or forced to draw blood because you've become a weapon.

RH-Soil is not so rare that Noble Red couldn't have shrugged, turned themselves into the UN and admitted that their plight is not worth THE DIRECT EQUIVALENT TO THE POPULATION OF ANDORRA.

I'm still putting money on the fact that they're going nowhere: Shem-Ha is going to "resurrect" them for a vanguard to prove a point; the same point that Fudou was trying to drive into Tsubasa's heart with all the subtly of a sledge: The monster is in the heart, not the body of man.

It was mentioned, but I don't think it was explained. Or it might have been, but I can't remember what exactly the keywords said about it.
Greece made it out of it just fine though, that I can remember.

training montage time

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_12.21_[2019.09.02_01.56.03].jpg (1280x720, 168K)

TL:DR The Illuminate has so much control in Europe that it's globally irrelevant and a mess of failed states, juntas and such.

It's not Mad Max tier; but the citizenry live in fear, and each day brings new terrors.

Attached: training.png (289x377, 168K)

>Greece made it out of it just fine though,

Now that's far fetched.

>But its all about the presentation isn't it.
Precisely, and the presentation is what people have been complaining about

"Tachibana" has the kanji for "hana," flower. So many of Hibiki's songs now make sense. I feel so dumb dess.

It's literally "standing flower" dess.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_12.54_[2019.09.02_01.57.56].jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Shem-Miku's training

Did you know Tsubasa meant "wing"

I never understood this. Can Genjuro even use guns? When Chris was sent Equilibrium, did she watch it and just master the Gunkata or did Genjuro have her watch it and then teach her?
He can catch subsonic missiles which move at 705 miles per hour, why even bother with training when he's so far ahead of them that most of the series could actually be solved by Ogawa using Kagenui to stick people to the ground and then Genjuro using No Second Strike.
Shit, now that I bring it up. Why even have Symphogears fighting non-Noise villains? You could save infinitely more people by having them do crowd control.

I'm not that dumb dess

IT NEEDS MORE BLUE SCREENS

Maria means "useless chernobyl baby".

My personal guess is that they failed out of the EU and therefore they weren't in the net when the Illuminati took over.

There's nothing quite so Greek as being left behind and dodging the storm that sinks every other ship.

Not great not terrible.

Genjuuro and Ogawa could 2-man the entire franchise if not for the Noise.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_14.03_[2019.09.02_02.03.09].jpg (1280x720, 110K)

Where is our Genjuro/Ogawa episode where we get to see them beating up villains so that the girls can have a vacation day-off in spite of villains roaming around?

And somehow Germain was able to tell herself that it would be a good thing if the Illuminate had even more power. Honestly I find her to be even more disgusting than Noble Red, at least they knew they were foul.

Did you also know that Kohinata means "small sunny place" and Hidamari actually means "sunny spot" and not "sunshine"?

She showed regret so its okay now.
Just ignore the fires burning in Europe.

Attached: Queens.jpg (857x1200, 1.1M)

Attached: EDIIlRlU8AAKWiA.jpg (720x1016, 80K)

Attached: 1562389111213.jpg (1280x720, 396K)

Chernobyl clean-up duty shooting some dogs?

Its not even regret, its that she feels even dumber than Vanessa and NR even though she's supposed to be super smart.

She also had a cool song.

>Knew they were foul.

Self deprecation and self awareness are not the same thing. Noble Red severely underestimates the negative impact they present; calling themselves the bad guys isn't having balanced perspective.

Pretend for a moment; if you would, that both Saint-Germain and Noble Red's goals were reached.

Weigh the costs, tally the damage.

At least Saint Germain was polite enough to put her money where her mouth was. Let's hope that Noble Red can save Japan as a red slurry on the floor of the Kazanari estate.

Chris gets +10 best girl points for proper use of a necktie.

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_17.28_[2019.09.02_02.10.29].jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Attached: IMG_20190902_131330.jpg (1094x1323, 164K)

This anime is why we seriously need a magical girl version of Super Robot Wars.

Seriously, we need The Symphogears fight Kyubey while Kyubey fuses with Mikugear using a card from Sakura's collection that is being kept by Sailor Mercury.

Attached: 7ef.jpg (600x600, 32K)

Jii no

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_18.52_[2019.09.02_02.13.19].jpg (1280x720, 77K)

>This anime is why we seriously need a magical girl version of Super Robot Wars.

How new are you?

Attached: subaru.gif (400x673, 498K)

>Pretend for a moment; if you would, that both Saint-Germain and Noble Red's goals were reached.
Well 70k would be dead and a Custodian would be free.
However 100k would be dead and the whole world would either be some mad max shit or Nazis because those where the societies she supported, and there would be an Evil God Adam.

So Germain is still worse.

Puella Magi Tachibana Hibiki wa Symphogear de Aru: The Movie IV: Invisible Victory

Attached: 6686adc60.png (1403x992, 1.78M)

>HURR DURR *CHARACTER* IS WRONG

can we just admit that literally pretty much 95% of the cast has some blood in their hands, I think thats the whole point, no one is right and no one is wrong in this show.

I misunderstood you for a second but I stand by my statement

Attached: super-heroine-chronicle-310383.7.jpg (640x640, 114K)

Only one or two of them can be considered "magical girls"

Vivid was alright

Attached: swords from shows.png (877x620, 653K)

flat as a cutting board

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_18.53_[2019.09.02_02.16.35].jpg (1280x720, 141K)

>What is this bitch saying?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.18_[2019.09.01_19.05.55].jpg (1920x1080, 371K)

Literally every non-gear/faust robe/villain is free of sin in this one.

God, shes so cool and beautiful.

>the fuck is this
>the fuck was that

Does Carol's vagina come cheap?

Calm down, Tsubasa

I love the way Nana says MARIA.

Attached: Tsubasa smile.jpg (614x912, 124K)

Why is she pouring so much mayonnaise on her rice, that's fucking disgusting.

Attached: 1566864308065.gif (395x540, 2.9M)

i didnt thought of this when i watch the stream. but did genjuro fucking face tank an attack from tsubasa amalgam?

she a baka

She obviously pulled the attack.

But yes. The Absolute Unit.

Gen is fucking strong.

No, Genjuro knew Tsubasa would stop her attack if he got in the way, and she did

Why was there no more Vividred?

Attached: 1479607497185.gif (480x270, 775K)

Im really glad to see Gen finally stand up for Tsubasa even if it's in this way.

I need a montage of all the times Genjuuro BTFO'd a Geah.

Attached: sgg_0752.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

Yup. You can even watch the blood pour from his face.
Of course Tsubasa stopped "relatively" in time as to not kill her brother but the fact that he still tanked an Amalgam powered strike by an enraged Tsubasa after getting fucked up by his old man and spinning piledrived into a boulder headfirst really speaks volumes about just how disappointing Tsubasa is as a Protector and how badly she is wasting the genetics she has.

MIKUUUUUUUUUUUUU

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 09 [40D72F0B].mkv_snapshot_22.06_[2019.09.02_02.25.56].jpg (1280x720, 161K)

Shirabe's breasts are eternally in the budding stage.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 03 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.43_[2019.08.20_03.25.34].jpg (1920x1080, 428K)

Genjuro was always the strongest but even in the fight he held back against his dad, his switching from a handspear to a punch that got countered, but his problem was always that he was too kind and saw people as too important. Fudo wanted an heir who would be just as much of a monster as he was. Not physically but mentally that's why he had Millaarc mind fuck Tsubasa.

Shut up Fudoh.

MIkubutt

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 10 [44B7E763].mkv_snapshot_03.11_[2019.09.02_02.28.37].jpg (1280x720, 73K)

>implying the stroganoff schoolgirls are free of sin

Attached: stroganoff.jpg (1280x720, 80K)

>Shem-Ha adjusting to modern life

I would hope a man in the prime of his age capable of beating up Fine is stronger than his old man of a Father if we're being honest with eachother.
It speaks volumes that it was Tsubasa he chose to mindbreak rather than Genjuro. Did Fudo know he couldn't break Genjuro or did he need a relic user for something specific and broke Tsubasa as a matter of recourse?

No.

Attached: Gains.png (1920x1080, 3.03M)

Imagine mindbreaking Genjuro. I doubt anyone could pull it off.

If that shit with Fine couldn't break Genjuro I don't think anything can.

>who's that?
>It must be the legendary Little Red Singing Hood!

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 10 [44B7E763].mkv_snapshot_06.18_[2019.09.02_02.34.12].jpg (1280x720, 109K)

Hibiki loves Miku's nasty farts

What's Maria's problem?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_04.14_[2019.08.31_21.16.42].jpg (1920x1080, 576K)

Miku's farts are divine.

I think you're both right. I don't think that even if Genjuro was the last man standing that there would ever be a situation in which he would give up. He is the pillar the girls need and quite honestly, deserve.

>mindbreak DATTO!?!
>proceed to mindbreak whoever trying to mindbreak his mind

imagine trying to mindbreak genjuro

Any ded count on named cast?

Tsubasa's BroDad.

>I guess I'll be taking my loli and leaving

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 10 [44B7E763].mkv_snapshot_12.54_[2019.09.02_02.41.33].jpg (1280x720, 85K)

Based Nationalist Jii-san. He's the true hero of this series.

Miku is so cute when she's plotting death on a planetary scale

Attached: sunshine.jpg (2970x2100, 366K)

Shirabe hasn't shown any nationalist traits

I have a feeling that Fudo personally killed the previous incarnation of Fine with his own bare hands, and that's why he doesn't trust song powers. After all, he defeated one of the song power wielder with his own bare hands.

>not watching the bd version

Hibiki's chastity is in danger

Attached: 1566833851830.jpg (1240x1835, 274K)

He's not wrong in his assumption. Genjuro beat the shit out of Fine and only held back because of deceptive tactics.
Shit, Fudo wouldn't have had to deal with OPTIMAL Fine either since she was wearing the best armour when she fought Genjuro.

Attached: 27865934.jpg (1280x2160, 266K)

Attached: 76575688_p0.jpg (1256x884, 303K)

>Shit, Fudo wouldn't have had to deal with OPTIMAL Fine either since she was wearing the best armour when she fought Genjuro.
I get the feeling that Fine would have just Noised Fudo like a bitch.

penguin

She should have lost that a long time ago already.

She could try but I suspect he and his sword Heavencloud that he values more than his own life probably meme'd on Solomon's Cane.

Attached: IMG_20190831_193645.jpg (631x498, 38K)

fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck

Attached: [Commie] Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - 10 [44B7E763].mkv_snapshot_23.35_[2019.09.02_02.54.32].jpg (1280x720, 178K)

I am 96% certain that Heavencloud has some anti-noise meme magic built in.

>Heavencloud

Attached: 1564688428901.png (483x488, 268K)

It would make sense. Unless Fudo's explicit affection for the sword was that it's named after/is the Murakumo of legend and that it represents his status as a legend/relic of the past then it feels super weird to be attached to a normal sword that somehow didn't break fighting superpowered Kazanari fighters until right at the end with Tsubasa going full Rage mode.
Being anti-Noise would honestly sound super practical and would be something a protector of Japan himself would use.

Group hug for poor Tsubasa next episode right??? I don’t think there is any ways Kaneko can make her suffer more than she already has

Attached: 6B551002-4338-4E41-A569-4DE7DDC272AF.jpg (947x946, 185K)

She's the mommy of the group

>Being anti-Noise
>would honestly sound

Attached: chris smug.jpg (393x374, 48K)

Something wrong, user? Do you not like Heavenrend? I think it's a great sword to break a sword like Heavencloud with.
It's thematic and Heavenrend breaking something like Heavencloud really shows a solid understanding of ancient swords that only a name like Heavenrend and Heavencloud could give gravitas to.
Heavenrend and Heavencloud truly represent the peak sword in the series and if Heavenrend and Heavencloud had belonged to any other non-Kazanari, they would not hold as much weight.

Attached: EDF3e48VUAAhTcg.jpg (3000x2000, 277K)

Shem-Ha is everyone's mommy.

I worry with things going on super fast next episode we may not have too much time to dwell on it.

Attached: TsuRis hug.jpg (2528x2084, 828K)

I wish Shem-ha were my mommy.

Attached: 1566752318797.jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

>maintains a healthy sleep schedule as part of the Kazanari routine
Are you saying that a healthy sleep schedule could boost my fitness level to Genjuro status?

Maria tops.

Attached: 1567290543986.webm (1920x1080, 450K)

You also have to eat and watch movies.

Anyone else is curious about the person that made the Shenshoujing faust robe and the whole implication that it was create long ago

Chastity isn't the same as virginity. Being chaste means staying with one partner. And Shem-Ha isn't really the same person as Miku even if they're kind of sharing bodies, so Shem-Ha having her way with Bikki would technically make the latter un-chaste.

That was Vanessa.

Wait, do you think it won't? Eat, sleep, train and watch movies. It's a nice simple routine which maximizes everything the body needs for growth.
Food and exercise is obviously, eat big/lift big to get big. Sleep to restore your muscles and then watch movies for image training so that even when you're resting your muscles after training and a cold shower, mentally you're still looking for ways to improve yourself in a relaxed and enjoyable manner.
Genjuro is peak /fit/ and you too can punch out meteors if you follow this routine.

He was very clearly talking about Vanessa you fucking moron.

Vanessa's hair might have got cut along with her head. We might have short haired Vanessa, if she comes back.

Attached: Consider the Following.jpg (1280x720, 76K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.02_[2019.08.31_21.21.57].jpg (1920x1080, 475K)

Good, Octocat

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.29_[2019.08.31_16.37.54].jpg (1920x1080, 242K)

Cobra tells their underlings they're freedom fighters against a capitalist elite that doesn't give a fuck.

Vanessa and the rest of the Bavarian guys thought they were using alchemy for good, it was Adam and his elites which knew they were just in it for themselves.

sorry, i need to watch the whole thing again with better subs, and if was vanessa the creator then the Shenshoujing is literally a time bomb

Intermittent fasting is basically where you sleep 8 hours and don't eat 5 hours before bed or 3 hours after waking up, so your meals are in an 8 hour period and it's easier to manage because you're sleeping for 8 hours. Thus it is easier to diet and cut out at least 1 meal.

>people

I'm pretty sure it's just you. No one else cares about the otakucaust. Idolfags are the same as retards who worship celebrities and are therefore subhuman.

Tsubasa needs to apologize for scarring Maria.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.56_[2019.08.31_21.26.14].jpg (1920x1080, 368K)

>Hurr durr it's cool to murder people cuz Idolfags
This is a Redfag

>Shenshoujing is literally a time bomb
Good thing she switched the controls off before dying.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_14.34_[2019.08.31_21.29.26].jpg (1920x1080, 587K)

I don't know a damn thing about this series but I'm 4 episodes deep into season 1. What part is considered peak and how long does it take to get there?

Attached: 1496442006117.png (484x418, 175K)

You should have Jammed.

Attached: Jambasa.png (808x630, 712K)

But Vanessa was alive when he said the person who made it was long dead?

Was Doggo literally vaporized?

She was also bleeding in a ditch from the poison blood so as far as he knew she was dead.

Idolfags are not people, so no one was murdered. You would know this if you had taken PHIL 101.

He's missing out

Attached: 1498931345687.gif (1160x714, 2.67M)

Nana fags are not Idol fags.

Attached: nana on a jetski.jpg (640x360, 45K)

Why are you assuming he knew that?

Attached: make the voices stop.png (346x316, 173K)

I'm like 90% sure the most likely culprit for being a long dead creator of relics is Fine, since she created most of the relics.

The Chateau of Tiffauges is a philosophical weapon that can separate the real from the divine and Shem-Ha is a god. Elza was vaporized using divine powers, but the Chateau will use its power to create schrodinger's loli and bring her back into a state of semi-life so she can apologize for being a degenerate with an assplay fetish.

Oh fuck I remember those.

Keep watching, you'll know when S1 peaks. Personally I thought the end of S2 and many parts of S3 were peak simply because S4 seems to repeat a lot of the character conflicts and plot threads from previous seasons, but S5 is pretty fun despite the bitching about NR being not fun villains.

I was referring to the relic, vanessa last experiment with the faust robe exploded and she didn't do more experiments after that, so the Shenshoujing also gonna fail

Most people agree that it peaks somewhere around episode 8 of GX.

WHY WOULD YOU COME IN THIS THREAD? AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1484949717368.jpg (354x423, 83K)

Reminder grandpa did absolutely nothing wrong. Put yourself in his shoes; For all his life Japan has been getting fucked hard by Americans, Gods, Noise, Alchemists, and other bullshit. If you had the chance would you not do exactly what he has done?

No. I'd be too busy raising my happy little sword wing miracle to be happy smiling and miracle.

It's a Faust Robe using a relic fragment as it's core, Vanessa was a Faust Robe engineer who was shown working with a relic as part of her research in a flashback, it should not be this hard for a person to put two and two together.

I will post this every thread until they dock.

Attached: tsubasa chris is justice.jpg (600x800, 64K)

Fine created the gears, not the relics. As far as we know, she also doesn't create Faust Robe.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.52_[2019.08.26_11.09.32].jpg (1920x1080, 447K)

It feels more like you're jumping to conclusions and I'm simply using the words he himself spoke, as well as the fact that Vanessa was literally alive at the time he spoke them but whatever, faggot.

Attached: Symphogear G - NCOP2 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_00.18_[2019.09.02_04.39.04].jpg (1920x1080, 189K)

He literally raped his son's wife because he thought his son was too gay to produce a decent grandchild.

>this happens
>symphogear threads: Nah, I don't believe they are actually dead

Considering his son is a filthy slave to the UN and apparently doesn't have superhuman strength I'd say he was right.

It's like a form of stockholm syndrome.

And how was Fudo supposed to know Vanessa was still alive? NR need rare blood to survive, he poisoned that blood, as far as he's concerned they should already be dead.

Nobody ever dies in Symphogear the first time they are killed unless Tsubasa emotionally depends on them.

Ouch.

>he poisoned that blood
Should have picked a better poison then. If it was just the blood they needed plus the poison, he should know on what timescales it usually kills. That's really on him.

Somehow the show expects us to buy that Germain also drank the cool-aid but that Cag and Prelati didn't.

Maria's still alive...

Attached: Tsubasa sadness.jpg (1920x1080, 116K)

The point is the person he refers to as the creator of SSJ Faust Robe is Vanessa.

Shem-Ha will kill Maria because she wields Enki's relic.

they are based on unkillable monsters

But they are failures.

Please be nice

Attached: Symphogear XV - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_05.16_[2019.08.10_14.18.28].jpg (1280x720, 104K)

Tsubasa is Sadbasa because Tsubasa is still alive.

Dracula was killed by a Texan with a knife
Frankenstein has no regeneration powers
Wherewolf gets the silver bullet.

Frankenstein was easily killable so

No bully

Attached: sadkimori.jpg (1260x1882, 304K)

Cag and Prelati are just murderers, Germain was a Roman citizen and a higher class of criminal.

the alchemist were too soft with them so they didn't reach their full potential

No.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_16.09_[2019.08.31_21.31.20].jpg (1920x1080, 411K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_15.57_[2019.08.31_21.31.08].jpg (1920x1080, 403K)

Millaarc and Elsa were attempts to achieve immortality by using the legends of monsters (proof that alchemists are retarded) and they were obviously failures. Vanessa is slightly different in that shit fucking blew up while she was researching Faust Robes and they managed to give her a robot body with because I think some element from them ended up in her, but since she bonded with the other rejects I guess she decided to pick up the Frankenstein's monster theme just to fit with them.
In any case unless the way to activate their alchemy is pure coincidental bullshit that the alchemists never thought of testing, I don't see them coming back especially because they were running on Fudou's ketchup.

I wonder if they still spoil it in the piccies.

Attached: 1567265746347.jpg (371x371, 29K)

This cute sword must be protected

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_20.05_[2019.09.01_07.05.46].jpg (1920x1080, 143K)

They'll give them a keyword that says everything in the past term, just to confirm they're really fucking dead

Genjuro doesn't even need Ogawa. He flatout COULD solo the franchise if he could punch noise. Ogawa is overkill and would just be bullying the villains.

I look forward to seeing NR and Shem Ha being cute in the Zesshoushinais

>piccies
>Shem-Miku cooking GOHAN

I wonder how Maria can go without kissing Tsubasa for any amount of time.

Attached: TsuMaria kissing.jpg (627x1909, 225K)

Fudo has something to say about that.

>Uncle Onii sama, All my blood stayed inside today!

Attached: gen kids.jpg (1200x975, 166K)

Does your country have a SAKIMORI (or at least a potential candidate)?

Attached: 1563233207465.jpg (1920x1080, 741K)

Attached: basa and dad.jpg (860x1214, 346K)

Attached: tsubasas dad waves.png (992x1403, 674K)

Attached: sword dad brushy.jpg (425x580, 46K)

Attached: sword dad.png (1600x1400, 1.2M)

Attached: Tsubasa dad glasses.png (800x572, 131K)

Rossiu isn't pragmatic at all, he's retarded.
Ver is a hero.

owo what's this

Attached: 1461789421126.jpg (1000x1444, 274K)

Maria is the secret bug spoon Tsubasa's secret little spoon needs.

Attached: 55827340_p11_master1200.jpg (841x1200, 608K)

errr big

Attached: tsumaria 53.jpg (823x823, 162K)

What do spoons have to do with that? Is that some codeword for eating each other out?

Think about spoon sit in a drawer. Spooning is when one person hugs the other from behind while they lay together.

Attached: tsumaria pillow.jpg (707x1000, 100K)

I understand. Isn't Tsubasa by default the little spoon then, due to their difference in body size?

>secret
But Maria was always the big spoon to everyone

Well personality factors into to it. Tsubasa may seem confident and cool but inside she's a timid shy heartbroken crybaby mess. Maria is outwardly just that but deep down is strong when she needs to be the support.

Attached: tsumaria headphones.jpg (2000x1600, 1.03M)

because the story was definitively over after the timeskip ending where Homu Homu returned, as it tied up the last unresolved plot point

She will go full mommy mode on Shem-Ha and put her to sleep by singing the APPLE song.

Brave Raimi!

Symphogear is just that kind of show.

Attached: [アニメ BD] 戦姫絶唱シンフォギアG EPISODE 07「君でいられなくなるキミに」( (1280x720, 857K)

peak is episodes 12-13, real shit starts happening at ep7

>Last episode
>Everything is wrapped up happily
>Fudo is sitting in some jail sell when a shadowy female figure appears outside his cell
>"Hmm some sentinel you where. Bested by the children you cast aside and proven so wrong about songs despite your boasting."
>"Hmmpf. What do you want here, you witch?"
>"Reason, do I need a reason to visit my daughter?"

Attached: tsubasa shock.gif (427x240, 819K)

that doesn't make any sense

Compared to?

how is fudo someone's daughter you retard

Give it a bit more thought

>"Reason, do I need a reason to visit my daughter?"

Attached: Senki Zesshou Symphogear G - SP1 (BDRip 1920x1080 x264 FLAC).mkv_snapshot_01.44_[2019.08.15_01.10.49 (1920x1080, 1022K)

Attached: PatrickShort-Circuit.jpg (473x356, 13K)

Attached: [YameteTomete] Senki Zesshou Symphogear XV - 03 [8CC5685C].mkv_snapshot_15.11_[2019.07.21_13.46.52]. (1920x1080, 349K)

Attached: 39.png (500x500, 178K)

Gay retard.

Attached: maria being cool.webm (960x540, 585K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.49_[2019.08.31_21.37.33].jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

You stay away from her.

Is he so hated because he reminds us of ourselves?

Because he abandoned kids to be noise misted instead of evacuating them like was legit part of his job.

I bet Bikimom is constantly getting blacked

does shem-ha poop

Honestly I wouldn't be to surprised if she got Fudoed.

What? His job is, I'm not even sure he has a job.

no

He was working at a service station and Miku points out that he should be drilled in the evac and leading the kids out and he bounces and leaves them to Miku.

Oh, the beach episode? I see.

No.

He reminded me of the dude that abandoned my sister. It doesn't help that GX aired right around that time.

Meant for

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_03.44_[2019.08.31_21.15.51].jpg (1920x1080, 424K)

sword love

Attached: Symphogear - 09 [BD 720p AAC] [C314E8CE].mkv_snapshot_21.19_[2019.07.27_01.34.04].jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_12.21_[2019.08.31_21.26.52].jpg (1920x1080, 432K)

I don't hate Topdad, I find him funny for just how over the top scummy he was when he first show up. It also the reason I like Dr.Ver and found him so funny because of just how over the top he was.

Can I get uuuuhhh tl on that?

Don't tomato

Attached: Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_18.29_[2019.08.31_23.11.34].jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

How butt hurt would people be if Topdad ended up being the one who save Symphogear's World

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 08 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_17.58_[2019.08.24_21.37.51].jpg (1920x1080, 390K)

Attached: Tsubasa shades.jpg (1920x1080, 154K)

>Old Man power is canonically stronger than Idoru power before 4 seasons' worth of levelgrinding, limiter release and singing

Jesus

dess

Attached: dess.jpg (167x188, 4K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.56_[2019.08.31_21.23.13].jpg (1920x1080, 396K)

Attached: dess penalty.jpg (1280x720, 697K)

>thingken about sheaths

dess

Attached: 1562835805836.jpg (599x501, 239K)

Attached: 1563930371911.jpg (1280x720, 316K)

Attached: 55827340_p15_master1200.jpg (1200x841, 699K)