Bring back visual novel adaptations RIGHT NOW!!!!

Bring back visual novel adaptations RIGHT NOW!!!!

Attached: Rumbling Hearts - 01 [640EC184][00:01:57]001.png (704x528, 395K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4HvzpstRN64
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Haruka should have won.

I came to post this

Saaya first.

VN's nowadays are just slapstick comedy romcoms, why spend the money to adapt one when you can just make your own?

Akane should have won.

Attached: wallpaper-770362.jpg (1600x1200, 357K)

she was just stupidly difficult for no reason

>he didn't read subahibi

haruka DID win.
>became prominent children's book author while mitsuki gives chance at being an olympic athlete to become a housewife
the MC of this show really didn't deserve haruka to be quite honest, and she was better off without him

Why would you force Bakayuki on any of the two? Dude was a wishy washy loser. Best ending was when the guy died in Alternative.

also
>Murakami Haruka
she 100% became the wife of Haruki Murakami, this is my headcanon. she is the winner.

Attached: Rumbling Hearts - 14 [AAD4E67F][00:21:06]002.png (704x528, 406K)

>Kiminozo VN translation never ever

Attached: Haruka.jpg (6474x2293, 1.42M)

Mitsuki deserved to be hit by a car, not her.

>Why would you force Bakayuki on any of the two?
>Why would you force
Do you not understand just how idiotic you sound by asking this question? How stupid are you?

At least one is airing right now

I'm making a list.

Attached: download.png (851x1267, 906K)

I actually just got some Key ones. Kanon, air and Clannad.
I didn't even know they got western releases.
Air and Kanon super cheap, though I'm not exactly surprised since I really doubt many people are clamoring for old anime adaptations of old romance/drama VN's.

I admit I got them mostly for nostalgia.

>air TV
Idiot.

bitch its my list

Very this. Very very this.

I'm sick of light novel shit

I'm curious.
What's wrong with it?

>Air
>Comfy

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 57K)

Watching a cute girl get sicker and sicker until she dies is not anyone's idea of 'comfy'

Lies. We all know who the real winner should have been.

Attached: 256.jpg (800x600, 202K)

Oh
Well, not really.
Not him btw.
Just thought the complaint would be something like "Air TV is shit watch he movie"

I liked her ending because he deserved that. Fucking sissy.

There's one airing right now. too bad its shit

I'm not this retard It's a horribly paced and overly convoluted mess. Too many characters, too much shit going on for only 13 episodes.

At least the movie only focuses on 3 characters, and by the end you have a better chance of caring.

>shocking at the time
>tame today

ok but
youtube.com/watch?v=4HvzpstRN64

Air is shit.

Imagine if this aired today.

And to elaborate, the main girl is a literal retard. She was rather annoying instead of cute, so i dropped that shit.

Didn't it get an anime last year though?

Attached: cardcaptor-sakura-clear-card-04-09-01-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 60K)

>dropping a 13 episode series
weakling

Honestly I really liked about the first half of Air, sure I could tell the routes for the other two girls were getting rushed to shit even though I haven't read the VN but the atmosphere was great and the character interactions were pretty fun. Once it got to the reincarnation curse flashback stuff I just completely lost all interest. I'm certain it was probably done better in the VN but even then the entire idea around it is just so not what I wanted from the story that I feel like I'd still dislike it even there.

We have shows about cucks, cucked and bitches and whores constantly

They never went away though. Yu-No is still airing

>isekai shit
not what I want.

Why? Visual novel adaptations are almost always inferior to the original. The only exception is Shuffle.

I agree, but many of them had animes before their VN got a translation so I've got some nostalgia for some of them anyway.

lol no