What the FUCK was his problem?

What the FUCK was his problem?

Attached: 1565671844458.jpg (600x600, 44K)

"Teenage poontang isn't good enough... NEED OLD WOMAN"

First I thought it was Inazuma Eleven jej

The dead wife.

He loves his wife (who is now soup trapped in a big robot)

He was a cool character trapped in an awful, AWFUL anime.

Attached: 1564615082692.jpg (750x416, 47K)

I don't understand, he's perfect and hence without problems?

Man just wanted his wife back

Why does he wear Mickey Mouse gloves

>muh dead waifu
this one of the main reasons why NGE plot is so retarded.

He loves Fanta too much

He started after he burned the shit out of them. Vain about the scars, or doesn't want the visible tell that he can be affected by something enough to have done that.

Your average Yea Forums poster but instead of being finding out your waifu isnt a virgin and being an useless member of society gendos waifu died and he had the balls and determination to do something about it.

Awful?! I don't think so.
Overrated? Definitely.
I have recently watched this anime expecting to see an absolute masterpiece, the magnum opus of all animes. And I was disappointed. My biggest problem with Eva is that it doesn't even bother to explain the lore (which is pretty interesting btw). You're starting to ask questions and you expect them to be answered, which is one of the main reasons you keep watching the show. And in the end it leaves you little to no explanation.

The fuck did you say bitch?! Want me to choke you?!

Attached: download.jpg (200x153, 5K)

Trying to be good father to a worthless sack of shit of a son that could not appreciate his father giving him a giant robot to pilot & throwing girls at him. At most you can blame him for not accepting the fact that Shinji was gay and shifting his approach from hot girls to sexy fags like Kaworu instead, but he's still legitimately Father of the Year material

His hands were glued together and was forced to pee himself on a daily basis because of that

He liked one woman too much

so you're saying gendo is bluepilled?

he also had that fetus on the back of his hand too

Use your imagination bruh. Lorefags completely missed the point of the open-endedness, you're supposed to come up with it yourself/read the literature Eva was inspired by to figure it out.

He wants to go to where Yui is, but he was already enthusiastic about Seele and what they were doing before she ever went anywhere. He was their inside man on Second Impact and then a player in the coverup, he was director of the artificial evolution laboratory, and then the Human Instrumentality Plan was his own proposal. Yui disappearing changed his priorities, but to begin with he was a disaffected thirty-something loner, used to being hated, probably a conspiracy theorist if he knew about Seele and to approach Yui, mad enough at the world that he was down with killing half of it.

Attached: 1543291047564.jpg (450x342, 26K)

Autism led to an obsession with Yui, which she manipulated to turn him into her puppet to carry out her keikaku.

TL note Keikaku means plan.

He wanted to get wife out of the robot, but was unaware that his wife wanted to be in the robot and had no plans of leaving it.

And what was that plan? To remain forever sealed in a core of one of the EVAs and observe everything as a spectator for rest of time? Great plan.

He hated himself and convinced himself that he was a terrible person and unworthy of love to justify his actions. He wanted to be reunited with the only person who ever loved him (in his mind).

He's a dark parallel to Shinji and an example of where his character could go if not for the love of others and his own self-realization by the end of the series.