I love naruto because he never gives up. I don't understand why you hate it so much

I love naruto because he never gives up. I don't understand why you hate it so much.

Attached: 6a18536857459527d22a2673cbdbd5e4.jpg (500x281, 32K)

Shonenshit

Decent enough premise, some interesting characters, neat world, but all of that was sorely neglected and went to dhit rather quickly.

It started with an interesting premise then shat all over it and did a 180°.
Also consequences don't exist and talk no jutsu.

Naruto unironically is, or would be, a decent enough protagonist. The manga is just poorly written in general.

But still I don't get the autistic hate.

Anons already told you. It goes to shit after the first big arc due to its increasingly reliance on typical power up and talking faggotry. It would have been perfectly fine if it had stayed focused the ninja operation aspect instead of battle shone trash.

Because the manga Naruto is bad, while still being one of the biggest series ever because the masses have shit taste, so it gets undue attention and credit, and has unwarranted influence.
There are a few good things in Naruto and a lot of people would agree on this to some extent. Some good ideas, some good characters, a bit of interesting worldbuilding, but it's all under shit execution, and the scant few good ideas and characters that are found therein are soured by the entirety.

>never gives up
>spends all of post tsunade arc and part 2 crying and being depressed over his buttbuddy leaving him
>has to be carried, powered up and saved by everyone around him
>"never giving up"

The power of friendship I guess.

I don't hate it.

Watch black clover is you like a protagonist that never gives up

Naruto is a gateway anime of the worst kind. It's a bad series, a clusterfuck of story and characterization that isn't very well done by any aspect, but which attempts to compensate for its weaknesses by adding in excessive shipping faggotry and DARKNESS. The normal user can see this as the shit it is, and may enjoy it, hate it or be indifferent to it, but all the while recognizing that the series itself, regardless of their opinion, is plain bad.

However, these very aspects that try to smear over the shit of its core make it a breeding ground for aspie, unsociable underageb& faggots who engage in every kind of faggotry both online and in the real world. The superpowered characters all trying their hardest to look cool, the jutsus, peculiar, colorful clothes, the whole ninja faggotry and everything about the Naruto world fuels their escapist fantasies, while the pity-party character backgrounds, emphasis on revenge, and overall preachiness of the series make it fit just right with the mary-sueish drives of your average preteen and his sense of unwarranted self-importance towards the world. Exactly the kind of shit that makes little kiddies and underageb& retards eat this shit right the fuck up.

Naruto is basically THE series to attract the most hated anime fanbase known to Yea Forums, which is why, regardless of individual opinions, it is the responsibility of every user to troll the fuck out of this show and everyone who likes it, and ensure that no Naruto threads ever encourage the newfriends to show their faces here.

We loved it too, until it became less about the power of hard work and believing in yourself and more about Naruto being Ninja Jesus.

This copypasta is probably older than some people browsing Yea Forums right now.

>Hey, the premise of this series and it's protagonist is that he's a poor little orphan that's hated by everyone and yet he never gives up and despite his lack of natural talent makes up with copious amounts of effort and seemingly endless energy so as to become hokage, and win everyone's respect and the love he was denied.
>Btw he's also the chosen one of like three or four prophecies and his seemingly endless energy was given to him as a child by his "literal kings the world (in the leaf)" parents, together with a superpowered evil side, you know, just in case he ever runs the risk of actually losing.
>Oh and every single noteworthy person in this universe is going to go out of their way to give him power ups nonstop, because you know, being given the cheats on birth wasn't enough.
>Said parents loved the shit out of him and were the aforementioned hokage, which essentially means his "unreachable lifelong goal" is really just a "I should do at least as good as my own father".
>And once he achieves it he's going to fail hard at giving his children that love he had been wishing for himself all his life too, just to rub it in that extra mile.
>Also the mass murderers and traitors that have tried to destroy the world because of a childhood grudge are according to him the coolest guys, and it they just say "I'm sorry" he will put all the resources of his village towards making sure they suffer no consequences for their copious war crimes.
Rock Lee was quite literally better at being Naruto than Naruto.

>war crimes
Oh my god ninja killed other ninja how can we stand for this!?
>Rock Lee
Now I understand. Your favorite character is a ninja who has never defeated a single opponent. Guy was the based version of Lee as he has actually won a fight.

There's a fucking difference between fighting other ninjas and committing mass murders, retard. Not that you're gonna acknowledge it because it doesn't serve your purpose in defending this shitstain of a show.
And I only brought up Rock Lee because he's the one that actually fulfills that "no talent, no popularity, no nothing, yet still succeeds with sheer effort" fantasy Naruto was supposedly delivering. Again, not that you're gonna acknowledge the actual point, since you're just some butthurt fanboy that can't handle the fact the average Yea Forumsnon thinks Naruto went off the rails way too hard.

I disagree. Naruto is a great and loving father who happens to be overworked because the plot demands it. Every time he's allowed to interact with his son & daughter, not only is he great with them when it comes showing affection, but also gives great advice which is probably the hardest aspect if child rearing.

I have given up.

Attached: 1549746758486.jpg (1280x1388, 326K)

naruto has a great setting and premise and a lot of the story is very good. probably wouldn't be so hated here if it hadn't been so popular back in the day and gained a rabid fanbase that insisted the series was perfect and flawless.

It's popular so it's bad.

Well its easy to see why there's some hate. War Arc was fucking shit which for many was when they dropped the series. Oh and do I need to mentioned talk no jutsu, Sasukes painfully cringe inducing edgyness, Madara had to be replaced with some stupid white nigger that no one cared about, and the fact that naruto was popular (and anything that is popular is automatically bad).

Yes there is a difference. Problem is, the people you're obviously referring to when you say "coolest guy" and "sorry" were not "committing mass murders" they were "fighting other ninjas". People committing mass murders were people like Gaara, Sasori, Deidara, and Hidan. Aside from Gaara none were forgiven, but Naruto wasn't even in any position to decide his consequences, that was entirely up to his own village.
Obito made a formal declaration of war, how the fuck is that "committing mass murders" and not "fighting other ninjas"? Are you an actual retard? Even then the war deaths were Kabuto's fault since the army was fodder before he arrived. Everyone before Naruto's generation was a war veteran who had killed numerous ninja, even people on Naruto's side whom I'm assuming you don't consider to have committed "copious war crimes". Speaking of which, killing enemy combatants in a war does not constitute a fucking war crime. You must be a complete idiot.
Sasuke was given a ninja mission to attack and capture a ninja. Then he attacks other ninja at the summit. Then he kills a ninja after the summit. Again, no "mass murders", just "fighting other ninjas". There are a ton of complaints you can make about this character's arc, his constant heel turns, wavering motivations, and endless power ups but your specific complaints are just idiotic.
If you had said Orochimaru or Kabuto who performed actual war criminal-tier experiments on innocents and used live human sacrifices for their abilities your point might have come across better. But no, instead all you do is parrot memes from "the average Yea Forumsnon" because you lack the brain cells to form a single complete thought on your own.

Now that I've thoroughly addressed your actual point I'll make one jab at the rest.
>actually fulfills
He doesn't fulfill shit. Not only does he not succeed (again, zero wins), he's also not even talentless. Kakashi remarks he must be a genius to open gates through sheer willpower.

While I agree that the war arc was shit, specially with the appearance of Kaguya, I don't consider it the worst anime ever and doesn't deserve all the hate that Yea Forums gives it.