Has Yea Forums grown to tolerate tsunderes more nowadays? They used to be hated when their shows were airing

Has Yea Forums grown to tolerate tsunderes more nowadays? They used to be hated when their shows were airing.

Attached: baka-to-test-to-shoukanjuu-ni-episode-09-minami-and-language-barrier-21.jpg (1280x720, 337K)

i only hated unexplainable tsundere acts other than that i always liked tsundere characters

I can kind of understand masochists but you have to be mentally ill to like tsunderes

I-It's not like I like them or anything.

We hate Ginko here

Tsunderes are not worst girls. Worst girls are just tsundere.

The problem was never tsundere, it was harems. Tsundere is a charactere arc, but since harems aim at keeping the status quo forever they are forced to reset from time to time making them seem just bipolar.

And although isekai are usually harems, all the girls have to be at all time dere/submissive to the MC so the tsundere can't really go back to tsun after their short arc of MC easily saving them with his OP abilities.

Attached: 1551029715744.png (1280x1438, 1.43M)

Pic not related right? Minami was best girl. Also, isn't it the opposite? Nowadays, the hate has increased compared to older days when they were mostly liked and appreciated. We used to have celebrated tsundere threads, but not anymore.

Attached: 1333769177529.jpg (1183x1810, 1.16M)

louise,shana and taiga were the worst characters ever created

What twilight zone did you come from? Yea Forums's supreme residential autist dubbed THK alone churned out more hate within the past 5 years than Yea Forums combined during 05-2010. And he has only gotten worse.

Can a grown man still enjoy Baka Test? I never watched it when I was younger

Minami a shit
Best girl won

Attached: BTS_Vol_12_253.jpg (770x1200, 167K)

tsundere is CUTE

Yea Forums has gotten more dere.

Who exactly? Off the top of my head, Asuka, Shinku, Suiseiseki, Anna, Rin, Eri, Lina, Shana, Hina, Yami, Chidori, Kyon, Kyou, Taiga, Azusa, Haqua, Kurisu, Louise, Minami, Kirino, and so forth were liked a lot more than not. Yeah, even Louise. In fact, most of the list of characters above hardly had hate. Granted, there were a share of detractors and naysayers, but for the most part their presence were minimum against the tsundere trend/hype that was strong in the 00s.

Attached: 1295441206442.png (918x669, 276K)

No.

Attached: fc607335db12b337593e48e3b051630d.jpg (1920x1440, 241K)

Top tier:
>girls who have actual serious insecurities which drives them to project their desires and complexes onto the person they have a childish crush on, trying to provoke him to act like a man and take initiative in their relationships
Garbage tier:
>3% tsun for literally no reason that is permanently replaced by 97% dere after the first few chapters or episodes, created purely to follow a trend without understanding what really makes tsundere archetype so alluring

Based.

Attached: 1534793562616.jpg (1660x980, 190K)

t. thk

But Erina is a shit tsundere

>Erina
>literal garbage character that ruined her manga

Stay mad.

Attached: 1510339773147.jpg (1280x1292, 952K)

you stay mad that your shit girl didn't even win in the manga, all that "dere" was for nothing but ruining the story with her retarded family drama

Megumifag pls. Erina was one of the few saving graces the manga had left toward the end.

now try saying that in a SnS thread, you'll be laughed at by everyone

Except Erina did win or the closest we'll get in Shokugeki no Souma and she's by far the most popular girl. Stay M A D.

Attached: 1509565542306.png (884x1300, 1.22M)

>Erina did win
coping hard I see

I say it all the time at seething Fujoshi and Megumifags.

>CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT
>Souma and Erina are back doing their thing
>the only girl who is there and will be there by his side
Denial.

All THK btw.

>atrocious dyke looks now
>back to status quo
>didn't even admit the food tasted good, no romantic implication whatsoever either
>b-but she won!
Wew

>coping and rationalizing facts
Retard. Dere for Souma is one thing, and continued rivalry because cooking food is serious business is another. Tsukuda didn't want to turn it into a romance manga, but he gave enough to imply Erina end is set for the future, their future. That's more than anything Megumi ever got or has. Deal with it.

>coping and rationalizing
literally you trying to make an open end seem like an Erina end
too bad not even your fellow Erinafags are retards like you and are mad at that shit ending as well.

Erina literally did nothing wrong. Sane people criticizes Azami and Asahi. Erina is a victim, not the perpetrator. There's a reason why the manga peak after Erina opened up to Souma and his friendly, which happened shortly before the banquet with Azami. Things only started to go down hill because Azami took over the school and did things his way.

>status: denial
>source: my asshole
Seething.

>erinatard pretending the ending wasn't an utter trash open ending
kek, maximum cope

You realize everybody is disappointed with the way the story ended, right? Whether Erina won or not is a different matter and that was left ambiguous for a reason thus it's debatable.

>open ending
>now he doesn't reject the blatant possibility and implication that Erina won
Good backpedal, dumb Megumifag.

just like Sena won in Hagani because she'd go to the same University as Kodaka amirite?
kek, Erinafags are this retarded

He's seething big time. Everything points to Souma and Erina hooking up in the future. Erina's grandfather and Souma's dad don't reject the notion, so all the more.

Kodaka cemented the fact he won't pick anybody. Try again, dumb Megumifag.

>x-tard
How to spot a triggered THK in his natural environment.

>muh implications
>muh everything points to it!
this erinatard is really desperate. It's hilarious how you're eating this shit up when every other Erinafag trashed on it
keep coping and rationalizing your shit open end

More or less. While the series was tanking and was losing interest, Erina remained popular and a reason to keep reading.

>implying real Erina fans would dismiss and not see that it was an Erina victory, one way or another
Nice ghost stories, butthurt Megumifag.

I'm an Erinafag and criticized a lot of things since the story went downhill. The epilogue is a given among those things, which I conveyed in the thread we had the other day. It could have been done a lot better, obviously, but we've known for a long time the author refuses to turn the manga into a romance one, so romance was never a focus. Still, Erina and Souma are together in the end, like what most hoped for, even if there's no explicit dialogue of them being a couple. To that end, from within the genre's perspective, what we got is the closest equivalent to winning we'll get.

Attached: 952b9564034f78f0dfb2bbc376310a55b2191c8e.jpg (580x847, 108K)

It's a trope that can both be super endearing and cute and incredibly obnoxious when done wrongly.

Louise shows this: was super endearing in the first season but super obnoxious second-season onwards. All that changed was that the ship had sailed; Saito was now a nobleman and Louise had no plausible reason any more to be arrogant and haughty so he just became a bona fide bitch instead for no reason. In Season 1 he's cute because he's just ashamed of himself above all for liking a plebeian and tries to hide how much he cares whilst still caring for Saito behind the screens but that's all gone in season 2.

Attached: louise.png (901x741, 856K)

THK BTFO

>he wasn't in the threads when the last chapter spoilers came out
>things that never happened

You mean when false flag trolls pretending to be Megumifags keep trying to start shit up with weak source bait and nobody taking the bait?

The only thing I find disappointing is people bothering to reply to the lamest low effort underage Yea Forums bait that allow such low effort reddit level trolls to think they are actually doing anything except winning the bronze medal at the special Olympics and being, of course, part of Team USA.

No.

Tsunderes are fucking terrible, a few exceptions aside.

THK pls

Tsunderes are fucking excellent, a few exceptions aside.

The only good tsundere is a dead tsundere

Shana had great character development, though. She wasn't a stock tsundere.

Season 1 aired when I was 22 and I liked it.

Attached: __takebe_saori_girls_und_panzer_drawn_by_flipper__741e605ae91a21cf4039a369dead65fb.jpg (800x1130, 83K)

Go ahead and quote these so-called "Erinafags" claiming Erina didn't win. Protip: you can't. inb4 non-associated posts you arbitrary call Erinafags or blatant ironic bait.

This.

Attached: 1450474752942.jpg (1020x3300, 979K)

Shana a SHIT
Yoshida was best girl and should have won

Attached: 1338925668273.jpg (1912x2217, 238K)

>4 years and still going
You never stop, don't you?

I disagree. They're all great.