What’s the worst popular shonen protagonist?

what’s the worst popular shonen protagonist?

Attached: 65C1EFB4-7CD8-4AAA-9993-8E3C787B58BC.jpg (640x640, 83K)

>BOO HOO HOO HOO O MY 7 QUIRKS

all of them

captain tsubasa, he is just absolutely bland but so is everyone in that series.

/thread

he's the deku of jojo

Attached: giorno.png (911x510, 519K)

wah waah i have the strongest quirk plus six others waaaahh

What an annoying little shit, does he ever get his ass kicked in the manga?

>DEKU IS SO RELATABLE HE'S AN ENTITLED CRYBABY JUST LIKE ME

Jotaro

not even close

I dont know why but I just want to fucking rape Deku's little ass and completely dominate him in every way. Make him suck my cock as I slap his crying cheeks and shit.

i mean yeah thats when it fully died for me.
Though in fairness I had already acknowledged the shitty worldbuilding and backwards logic used to make it work.

gon

how did he get 7 quirks anyway? i stopped reading when the villain arc started (the guy who could make clones of himself or something)... felt like the story was going nowhere

What’s wrong with this guy? I haven’t made it that far yet

Is that Yuya?

you posted him already

Attached: 1566863967842.jpg (935x855, 176K)

He's just pretty boring compared to other Jojos, just imagine if Jotaro rarely got angry and didn't spout lame one-liners

Attached: run gappy.png (356x365, 396K)

Attached: obnoxious and immature.png (1440x809, 1.39M)

>other shonens MC do stupid shit like risk the world for some stupid shit and let international terrorists go free just because they say they sorry
>but WAAAHA WAAAAAH DEKU
Reminder that Deku and Tanjiro are ironically the least cuck and least stupid shonen MCs despite being the most effeminate.

Attached: and again.png (523x575, 392K)

Even though redditors love him, there is no better shonen protagonist than Joseph Joestar

Attached: 1560118570771.png (437x500, 68K)

So good

There is nothing to him, he has a deku esque backstory

Deku is boring as shit
>and that’s a good thing!

They are the quirks from previous holders of OFA

>changing the subject

Attached: ochako.jpg (810x1080, 569K)

spbp

ichigo in later parts

>not even back for a week
>already making Yea Forums seethe with anger

Attached: 1548233020204.jpg (367x465, 180K)

Bakugo is such a lucky guy.

tell me how Deku is better than Joseph without bringing up the fandom

Attached: joesph.jpg (1280x720, 79K)

>"Listen well, Midoriya shonen... Making others seethe when you technically dont have to - that is the essence of a chad."

>Dekuckfags want me to believe him beating Muscular was not an asspull.

Deku isn’t smart and Deku is a cuck.

>one million percent!

Attached: 1548029954376.jpg (500x500, 33K)

>Series keeps trying to tell how smart Deku is
>every fight he has always results in the same thing to win, punch harder.

Not same guy but Joseph is fucking gag character status. He gets by on mostly bullshit and I couldn't take anything seriously in part 2 because of him. For all the whining about Deku's asspull quirks, Jotaros asspulls, Giornos asspulls, the pure level of bullshit Joseph gets away with is asanine. He's supposed to be a trickster tactician but instead he comes off as a fucking wizard bullying a bunch of people who by all rights should be much more intelligent and experienced than he is but lol nope 'O MY NEXT YOUR GONNA SAY' and 'O MY ONE MONTH OF HAMON TRAINING' and everyone gives him a pass and pretend he's better than he actually is because he's the wacky woohoo SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIZAAAAAAA man.

>no rebuttal
kek

yeah but its fun

fight he wins by just punching harder:
>vs muscular
>
So cute when you are retarded.

Attached: ashido wants the benis.jpg (1500x999, 230K)

It's literally explained in manga of him having a moment of hysteric strength in a life and death situation and hyping himself up, speedreader-kun. If it was literally 100000% muscular would have been a fucking bloodstain

Attached: DEKUUUU.png (539x400, 306K)

ngl it is but fuck the dick sucking he gets from the fandom is obnoxious

>moto of the story is "Plus Ultra"/"Go further beyond"
>character goes beyond
>"WOW WTF IS THIS BULLSHIT???"

It's like getting mad at spiral power in gurren lagann

Don't compare based Tanjiro to whiny shit Deku.

>O MY 1 MILLION PERCENT DELAWARE DETROIT SMASH
>O MY LEGS ARE WORKING
>O MY BACKPACK LOLI
>O MY 7 QUIRKS
>O MY KACCHAN

There's a difference between being whiny and being emotional in situations, user.

Tell me the smartest move that Deku ever pulled off that isn't PUNCH HARDER UNLOCK MORE QUIRKS PLOTDEVICE-CHAN USE YOUR POWERS TO MAKE ME STRONGER GO BEYOND

Attached: 1557584469911.png (254x287, 122K)

Exactly that's why its an asspull. We didn't know he could do that before he did.
TTGL universe is deliberately stupid though, Bnha had attempted to have a hard power system pre Deku beating muscular.

You say that like Deku's smarts is his selling point.
Wrong: his selling point is his unbending need to save people.

Attached: paneling.jpg (906x3918, 1.15M)

Exactly.
Tanjiro=Emotional
Deku=Whiny dickhead.

>debunked
>literally explained of him having tunnel vision and trying to be too much like All Might and focus on punching
>Literally not even his power and was a one time thing
>Okay you got me there
>He's growing out of it

>getting his microscopic dick kicked in despite doing his best
>even able to unleash his strongest punch yet without getting hurt
>Muscular just shrugs everything off no problem and goes for the kill
>O MY PLUS ULTRA 2949478% PUNCH
It would be one thing if he was putting up a fight prior to the 10000% punch, but you can't win such a one-sided fight on adrenaline alone.

And that's boring. That's a boring character.

>Shonen MC has a unbending need to save people.

Woah................

No examples of Deku being smart

>Deku isn't actually smart, he just relies on pure strength and will to win fights
>>no he doesn't
>give me an example of Deku using his intelligence then
>>Deku isn't about intelligence, he's about pure strength and will! What are you, retarded?
I wasn't even the first guy you responded to and I can see how much of a faggot you are

Attached: 332.png (272x348, 187K)

This is the problem with shonen brainlets.
Unless there's a distinct 100% correct powerlevel number beside every character they start having a panic attack.
When Deku says "100%" that's just his impression of what full power is. It's not set in stone or even reliable. OfA is potentially an endless well of power he can draw from. It doesn't conform to ki numbers or nen joules or whatever the fuck cookie cutter powerlevel system you're accustomed to.
The target audience doesn't give a fuck and neither should you.

Dr. Doctor

Attached: sencuck.png (735x413, 119K)

That was a battlecry nothing else

Sorry I didn't realize you were retarded.
4channel is not one person. Try not to die of surprise.

Basically all of his personality traits, if you can't mention his design or the actual plot in any where, are just generic protagonist traits (has a dream, cares about his friends, doesn't want to hurt innocent people) and unlike Jonathan who had the same thing going on he doesn't get enough screen time to do anything interesting in those bounds because once again Araki pulled a Polnareff with Mista and Bruno getting shitloads of fights (because they're stronger characters)

MHA is such wasted potential in a manga. What a mess.

That's what he literally did for Muscular you retard.

Room temperature IQ and it's getting colder by the minute.

>needing to save people
>while posting the most low risk and tension fight in the series
Oh no the poor school festival we better stop this prankster from drawing a penis on the school wall

No need to keep trying retard.

>muh steaks
It was the first time he pulled off a win against a villain having to prevent their escape without hurting himself and still being back in time with groceries.
Arguably more exciting than a lot of fights.

I was telling someone how Deku doesn't win fights through intelligence like they claimed. Then your retarded ass comes in and tell me how Deku isn't about intelligence, even though I was the one claiming he isn't. Do you know how to read?

>almost 3 years running and the most exciting battle in MHA is grocery prankster fight
lol

Attached: 1556742723047.png (400x400, 154K)

This is the best shonen protagonist of all time, prove me wrong

Attached: co.png (304x386, 247K)

Heroaca has been running for 5 years you absolute mongoloid.

TL;DR "Just turn your brain off bro"
No thanks.

>5 years running and the most exciting battle is meanie youtube prankster battle
this is just getting better and better

Attached: 1470120133342.png (479x479, 297K)

>UNCH HARDER UNLOCK MORE QUIRKS PLOTDEVICE-CHAN USE YOUR POWERS TO MAKE ME STRONGER GO BEYOND
Literally every fight.

he got his ass kicked in the show

Why did AfO choose a super strength versus All Might? Feels odd that he'd choose to get up close and contest all mights only power when he can mix and choose anything he wants.

Tanjirou is not entitled

>KAA-CHAN PLEASE FUCK MY GF

>people who don't use their brains are the one incapable of comprehending anything in the show
>then they go and act that the series is stupid because they are too stupid to understand anything

Ochako sucks. All the girls on HeroAca

Based

Attached: smiles.png (1461x566, 710K)

what does growing out of it entail?
I haven't read the manga

For roughly 200 chapters he has either ignored him or opposed him.
The meme is running thin and I'm guessing it will lose steam completely in the current arc.

If he'd had taken out a gun and shot all might it would had been kinda anti-climatic don't ya think?

Damn, fuck, I just realised you were epic baiting me. Gotta admit you did get me, although you gave it away with the suggestion that there is anything in Bnha to comprehend.

BASED

Attached: downloadfile-13.jpg (720x600, 114K)

Who's hotter?

samefagging this hard

>doesn’t work hard for anything
>still gets everything
>cries anyway

Uncanny how much eri and nezuko look alike
i think eri was introduced after horn nezuko

At least other shonen MC don't teach their target audience that talent is everything and that nothing can be earned through hard work

You unwittingly just understood the main theme of BNHA by trying to shitpost.
I guess the thing about monkeys and typewriters is true after all.

He doesn't want to be Hokage like Deku

Deku doesn't want to become Hokage, he wants to become like the Hokage.
Big difference.

are you retarded?

Leave Tanjirou out of this

Attached: 1565104838849.png (325x388, 247K)

>wants to become authority figure
>wants to embody physically and idealistically the person in the current authority figure
One wants to have the position, the other wants to be the man.

Attached: LookAtThisLoser.png (736x402, 312K)

T H I S.

This, Gon especially though

Really? That's all you can think of when someone has the ability to mix any quirk to his liking? A single epic punch to end the fight is fucking lazy but the kiddies will lap it up because the animation looks pretty

Eren is also pretty lame

Attached: Shinra.png (1076x1076, 615K)

Not on either side with this but fuck does this shit piss me off. Especially when you take the time to break things down thoroughly for below 80 subhumans to grasp and they still go
>'lol nope author is a hack. Everyone who gets this except for me! O MY [insert overused and retarded meme here]!!"

God, why the FUCK isn't my kids for 10 yr olds show deep and thought provoking?

The thing with Okubo MC's is they're almost never the most interesting characters in the story.

No one in Fire Force is interesting

Well no accounting for shit taste.

Because AFO is retarded.
No but for all his savviness of hero tropes he falls right into the trappings of generic villains since he's got a bit of a hate boner for All Might fucking him up so much. So many times he could have easily dealt with All Might but he's so focused on breaking and humiliating him in front of the world he goes as far as to try and beat him in his own forte just to rub salt in the wound but of course he gets fucked by it. Tl;dr villain get hoisted by his own petard

seething

>Talks about someone being retarded.
>Can't even greentext properly.

Attached: smugtania.png (1080x1078, 798K)

Naruto

what if i took my power but used one million percent of it xdd

That's one billion percent retarded

Attached: D_TjaAOU0AAoJge.jpg (1200x675, 116K)

It's HxH fags pretending their kids show is actually super deep thats started the criticism of other kids shows for not being as deep.

Agreed, how could anyone think Shitgeki no Kyojin is deep and thought provoking?

wdym

Basically people believed the meme too hard and are now acting like elitist over their cartoons intended for children on the other side of the world.

oh, right. What in particular makes you think that people who like 'deep' shonen are only pretending to find depth in them?

>What in particular makes you think that people who like 'deep' shonen are only pretending to find depth in them?
Not him but it's because shonen isn't deep

SNK legit has themes that no one would reasonablybexpect a young child to understand. On the flipside its not this 'too complex 5 me' bullshit people make it out to be either. It's not too dumb and not too smart. It's perfectly adequate and for the most part well-handled if only by comparison of other series completely shitting the bed.

Because there's literally nothing there. You'll find more depth any other genre of anime (Or, you know, books) Hell Spirited Away is also for kids and even that is deeper.

>SNK legit has themes that no one would reasonablybexpect a young child to understand.
lol

>ctrl f
>0 "Luffy"
Based. You niggas are alright.

Attached: 0KBCGBG.jpg (2470x1800, 724K)

Have you seen some of the HxH infographics? That will answer your question.

Luffy

>doesn't know what the function of greentext is

Attached: 1551638073000.jpg (448x417, 49K)

Luffy

How exactly am I shitposting when you admit that I am right ?

Luffy is okay but damn is he getting boring after all this time.

Imo shonen CAN be deep, it just gets away with shallowness more often because of younger target audience. I don't really think there's a rulebook out there which says 'yeah, dude, themes and development? gay. not allowed.'

Because you didn't know you were right, I thought this was obvious.

Attached: 1523432356838.png (300x350, 49K)

Attached: boofy.png (448x417, 98K)

not him, but i suppose the discussions about eugenics and repenting for your ancestors' sins are the type of stuff to go over a 13 year old's head

Ah, you're wrong then, I knew I was right, which is why I wrote it.

Children don't know about taxes but that doesn't mean a show talking about it means it's deep or complex

YYH and FMA are the only shonen with even basic "development and themes" You could claim HxH too I guess but I have too many problems with it to include it.

So mha is deep and complex? Cause there's eugenics in that too

what exactly are the criteria for deep and complex then? clearly describing how to do taxes and raising ethical questions about genocide are very different in the thoughts they bring

>He hasn't read One Piece

Read the rest of his post you retard.

where? i dropped the manga halfway through gentle arc, so i can't talk about it

Attached: 1551078191579.jpg (720x600, 59K)

Of course I haven't, I like series that intend to tell a story, not be a cynical endless money machine that'll be running long after everyone on this board is dead.

YYH has more problems than HxH.

Eh, only at the end which I pretend doesn't exist.

HxH has the problem of three shit arcs before it gets any good.

Deku, probably. I find him really boring, personally. His personality isn't really fun or particularly likable, it feels like his character is more for the sake of pushing the narrative's themes and a development arc, rather than actually being a character.

That's why I can at the very least say I don't hate MCs like Asta or Luffy, even if they're simpler, because it feels like they're big personalities first (even if you find said personalities annoying). Deku seems legitimately designed around "I WANNA BE THE GREATEST HERO" without actually having fun traits to latch onto like extreme enthusiasm or genuine kindness and it makes him a fucking snore.

>shitty worldbuilding
?

Seems like you just read a single page in the middle of the manga because eugenics comes up pretty much at the start of it.

Rent free: The thread

Like?

seems like you're frustrated with the fact that i don't remember it. why don't i remember it?

because you are a normalfaggot with a 2 second attention span if you aren't lying and a cocksucker if what the other user said is true

One Piece has more soul than your favorite shounen series for sure, herocuck.

i think my attention span's decent. are you sure that it's not because the way my hero presents eugenics is trite or forgettable?

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: the day BnHA died.jpg (934x843, 228K)

>BAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Attached: 1323.png (640x360, 205K)

Attached: 1566156204159.jpg (857x626, 163K)

>tfw despise deku and his crying bully worshipping ass but anons blowing it out of proportion with their "sniffle waaa boohhoo k-kaachan pls fuck my gf memes" unironically piss me off more

YYH's story was inconsistent. Each arc varies in quality and many of them have a formulaic structure. In HxH, each arc has significance and does something to give a newfound perspective on characters or give a set of new characters or world situations that redefine the entire story itself. YYH thrives on sticking to linear battles. Genkai's contest is mostly a tournament. Saint Beasts is one vs one fights. Dark Tournament speaks for itself. Three Kings is another tournament. YYH shines with its cast, but could have been better if it tried reinventing arcs without relying on tournaments, like how HxH has each arc in an entirely new setting and scenario (crime thriller, tourney, political intrigue and invasion, and so on).

Also, YYH is way more simplistic. HxH has a defined power system and does well to avoid power creep. YYH sticks to a simple "humans have aura" and embraces shounen tropes. HxH exceeds YYH in the writing department, particularly with handling the themes and nuance of characters.

Attached: 1561678811949.jpg (280x580, 50K)

Based

hell yes fucking SEETHE
Nobody reads shounen for the MC to emulate what amounts to a goody two shoes christian boy

Attached: 20190421_152851.png (1000x835, 664K)

cringe fujo

For me? Luffy

Deku is probably the most bland generic MC i've seen but Naruto takes the cake for the worst due to how much of a fucking hypocrite he was.

Attached: 1567315107579.jpg (1205x1032, 575K)

luffychad right in the middle
>not too OP
>not too weak
>best smile
>exudes confidence without a tryhard pose
>not afraid to show abs

utterly transparent and pathetic

>fag shitter posts faggy shit
Whoa..

Attached: 2938013280932.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

I dont like Deku at all but tsuna from hitman reborn is even worst

>natsu 14.1
>luffy 14.2
>natsu still leading
???

This ppl who think Deku is like Tanj are delusional and want to jump on tanj new success
Tanj is smart and know how to deal with ppl like how he used reverse psicology to make pig bury the corps after drum's arc, and how he played along Usui asking him what he ruled over being a god
Even with sanemi who hates him he simplied replied that he also hates him and move on

By his bully nonetheless

Even naruto is a better written character
He didnt actually want to be the hokage, he just wanted other people looks at him and making friends

they are not equal but similar

Gon he literally fucked off from the main plot.

lol deku got his shit kicked in lmao series should've ended right here tbqh

wew

Bar charts don't really have to be ordered in any particular way. Still strange placements tough.

does this really happen ahahahhaahhahhahahah

pretty based if you ask me

Deku is a pretty good choice. 7 Quirks aside his character has all but vanished. He used to be smart, he used to have a notebook that he had written everybody's weaknesses and fighting styles in. He used to use his head. Now he's just strong punch manly man who rushes in.

Naruto is probably the worst for me, having started off as a complete outcast but through hard work and a good heart grew to be appreciated by everyone. It had a nice moral, then in Shippuden LOLNOPE ALL THAT HARD WORK WAS FOR NOTHING BECAUSE NARUTO YOU ARE THE ULTRA SPECIAL REINCARNATION OF NINJA BUDDHA JESUS AND WERE DESTINED TO SAVE THE WORLD NO MATTER WHAT

shoutouts to Pegasus Seiya for being what I think may be the least liked Shonen protagonist. I don't think fucking anybody likes him in either Japan or South America.

nigga Tanjiro had to run up and down a mountain that had death traps every single day and the air was so thick there he could hardly breathe
he also routinely gets his fucking ribs broken all the time in every fight

Not to mention he actually trained for six month with his master but hit a wall and spent another six month training alone until sabito showed up

Herocuck not realizing that mha is already becoming exactly that

This honestly.
I don't want to shit on Deku because others do it in my stead, probably a tad too much too. But Tanjiro is
1. much better executed in general
2. emotionally intelligent, as opposed to emotionally incontinent
3. in a mango where hard work matters and talent+nepotism isn't the only way to be strong and relevant
4. in a mango with better fights
5. not in a twisted relationship with his former bully, delluding himself it's a legit friendship
6. not a shitty nerd

i haven't watched naruto, is that what actually happens jesus christ

>one piece
>cynical

Attached: DWPbUO5UMAIxEui peros.jpg (1200x843, 158K)

Yes it is. It's revealed literally around the final arc, right before the true final boss is revealed to be moon aliens who created ninja magic in the first place, yes fucking really

>not be a cynical endless money machine that'll be running long after everyone on this board is dead.
user, I...

Attached: 1518143496703.jpg (225x350, 27K)

>DESTINED TO SAVE THE WORLD
Truly the ultimate pleb filter.
>700 chapters long
>receives power up in chapter 671
>wtf so this is why he beat all those opponents before had this power, why did he even train???
The hard work was so he wouldn't die and the world wouldn't be destroyed 200 times before the absolute final part of the final arc.

It is. I don't think the author ever realized how badly he fucked up the inspiring message he meant to deliver.

The virgin BMHA: no overarching plot with a clear endgame, just a series of "stuff happens" endlessly
The chad One Piece: clear endgame we're moving towards

there's nothing wrong with him
retard

thick lips.

>ctrl+f ichigo
>1 result
>0 quotes
Did you guys actually like this guy? Or is Bleach just forgotten now?

Attached: what.jpg (172x164, 14K)

>lol dude your mom's chakra
There's a lot more than that last Ninja Jesus part. Hero Of Destiny shit was revealed right around the Sage training. It's a poorly planned out series anyway.
>Two year time skip
>Everything "learned" was squashed and he made leaps and bounds within months afterwards with more training arcs

why do people watch shonens. Like.. watch some actual anime with stakes, original story, and good designs.

Attached: 11ea01854b381fa350ca6ed8c77fe13b.png (394x373, 185K)

I feel kishimoto wrote out Madara so powerful that he didnt know how to kill him, so in the last chapters he begin to write asspulls
So Madara was betrayed by one of his subordinates who was working for a elderly god nover mentioned before, then the sons of that gods showup telling Naruto and Sasuke they were their reincarnation (being blood related?)

in my headcanon Bleach ends at Soul Society when Ichigo beats Byakuya

I think (desing asides) he's just kinda forgettable

Dude, why do you like french fries? It's the same thing, I couldn't explain even if I wanted to.
>muh food analogy
Ok I'll try. I like traditional shonen themes (rivalry, hard work vs talent, the nature of heroism, love, acceptance, gay drama etc). I like tournaments. I like flashy, overly stylized designs, and I like creative, unusual fights. Shonen has all of those.

I can't fault you for that. If it weren't for Ulquiorra existing I would do the same.

That's fair. I'm just surprised nobody's talking about him in such a thread. He used to be one of the main topics of discussion.
>HUR DUR ICHIGO ISN'T A WELL WRITTEN PROTAGONIST, HE DOESN'T HAVE AN OBJECTIVE LIKE BECOMING HOKAGE
I guess Bleach is on the slippery slope towards oblivion.

>creative, unusual fights.
That's the thing, shonens don't have them

It has some. Jojo in particular is an expert in this.
Shonen with unusual "combat" like Hikaru no Go, Death Note, and Shokugeki are pretty awesome too.
But it is true that battle manga in general is starting to go in circles. Nowadays the innovation is primarily either in the setting, writing, or in the execution, almost never in the combat itself. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing.

this

he lost his personality. the last interesting part of him was when he lost his powers and couldn't figure out what to do wiht himself

i watch one piece for the creative world building and adventure, i don't give two shits about the fights or power levels (i mean, they can be fun but it's not why i like the series)

I was talking about modern shonen trash like naruto bha hxh bleach fairy tail etc etc (they're all the same anyway)

>naruto, fairy tail
>modern shonen
user...

people hate that he doesnt solo the entire army of enemies like jotaro or yusuke.

i agree with your post but i never understood this Polnareff argument, Jotaro got plenty of screen time as a protagonist in part 3, i never felt like Polnareff was the protagonist lol

nah, he's just boring, every other member of the gang has more going for them than Giorno, i don't hate him but he never really feels like the protagonist

Not true. Well brainlets do but they aren't human either way. I like Giorno myself but Araki went to far putting him in the. background. I like subdued protags myself and it's in line for someone with his history but he loses a lot of presence as VA goes on and he has the bare minimum interactions with his crew. His moments inspiring the gang into action are cool and all but he never really bonds with them and the setting and situation doesn't allow for any downtime for us to really get to know him as a person aside from the first episodes and chapters. What are his hobbies? Preferences? What does he do in his freetime? How does he feel about his mom and father after their poor treatment of him? Does he want to meet his biological father? None of these things really get answered because his character gets strangled and forced to take a backseat to embody the narrative and themes in a breakneck and intense story that happens WAY too fast when it desperately needed more room to breathe.

Kek Based and Stonepilled

Ichigo got usurped since Deku's currently in the spotlight of boredom.

that big mom face cracks me up

its just no one care about him

Goku. Fucking bland faggot who is the only reason his own series moves forward because his autism won't allow anyone else to be happy so that he can scream at aliens.

i read up to the end of the arrancar act and honestly all i remember about Ichigo is that he was a bit cocky and had your typical "i fight for my friends" attitude all shonen mc's have. so yea he was fairly bland.

>"i fight for my friends"

Attached: 1565887762906.jpg (500x453, 41K)

Seiya

I can't
Tails gets trolled was easily the greatest Shonen of all time going from lol so funny to holy shit make her suffering stop
I can't think of any anime or cartoon or story or whatever east or west that can even begin to complete with TGT

>consequence
In a world where children are mass murderers. If that's the case,Hokage's must be punished first.

Attached: team 8.jpg (1066x1600, 398K)

I'll compare Deku to other Shounen protags
>Goku
Actually did mature over time, only spared his enemies in very few scenarios. Examples include saving Piccolo because it would kill Kami, sparing Vegeta is a 'Waku Waku' moment, yes, but he was basically cucked out of a fight. By contrast, him sparing Freeza is because he wants Freeza to live in constant fear and shame over how pathetic he was on Namek, and him giving Cell the senzu was a method of boasting.
>Gon
Fucking psychopath
>The JoJo's
Most of them do just straight up kill their enemies or have an entire character arc about their actual will to kill their enemies (which is why Part 1 is vastly underrated as a character study).
>Zero
He's pretty cookie cutter Shounen on the face of things, but he has torn out a woman's teeth before just because he felt like it and likes abusing people who tried to fuck with him if they end up on his side. Honestly, a very likable character despite being one of FKMT's weakest.

>his selling point is his unbending need to save people.

Koichi did it better, he gave up his entire future to save a stranger from drowning, and even when he couldn't achieve his dream he did all that he could to help his community

why are there 4 Deku/MHA hate threads up

It got embarrassing when his retarded author decided to give him le evil dark side and as if that wasn't edgy enough he also had an evil mask, his bankai gives him black cape and his katana is also black...

Attached: 1451089205984.jpg (540x720, 60K)

Waaaaat but what about his fight with Overhaul, he must've used all 80 of his IQ points to Oonga Bonga Over Shit into submission, punching really hard is a high IQ play didn't you know...

I generally don't like Deku's character.
I admit, I dropped BnHA, so I don't know if it changed, but there are two character traits that just make me not like him.
The first is that he's generic "Will to save people", which is just used as an excuse to give him the most broken power in the series instead of going the vigilante route and telling a unique story. Because the mangaka is a Westaboo that just wants his MC to be Spider-Man (no clue what those black tentacle things are I saw in one OP, but I bet they'll be just like Spidey's webs).
The second and far more annoying aspect was his implied 'super smartness", which is him mumbling like an autist and then figuring out a counterstrategy.
This isn't how you write someone smart.
Shinichi Kudo of Detective Conan is smart because we see his whole analysis process, we see him breakdown the case in a reasonable manner, he doesn't just figure out the case instantly and the case isn't completely asinine, one of the major failings of the British show, Sherlock.
Another smartly written intelligent character is Akagi of the manga, Akagi. He confuses everybody who watches him play, including the manga readers, but his moves all come from a strategic point of view and even his cheapest moves, like Pon-Chi tennis near the end of Washizu Mahjong are smart tactics. He never has a "Eureka!" moment where he outsmarts the game itself and all his movements are adequately explained. It is also helped that he is playing a game you can play right now.
Deku just knows everything there is to know about a hero because he's a fanboy. And there's never been a hero fanboy before or some such nonsense.
I'll say at the very least this character trait isn't too big, but I see BnHAfags talk about how it makes him a good and different character. It only serves to make him shit though.

>here's the plan guisss
>do something crazy/absurd to distract him and I'll punch him real hard with the power of like idk 1 billion percent lol
>omg deku-sama u so smart kawaii

But thats all he fucking did, he punched harder. But i guess that just the type of big brain play that i'd expect from an "intelligent" character...

Good question. There should be at least 5

I don't think anyone really hates Luffy, normally its either they like him or they just don't care for him.

Everyone who talks about shonen on this board seems to have a single digit IQ and it's kinda embarassing

Eh one piece is like a modern day epic.

The sooner the stuck turd known as BMHA finally flushes the better.

Just imagine getting the second most broken quirk in existence and still jobbing this hard

1 billion percent
>i-i-t's just a battle call!
coping bmhamarvelfaggots

Are you trying to fit in?

Just calling them as I see them

ah, it's that time already i see

Attached: Covert.png (257x476, 186K)

You must have an immeasurably high IQ.

Attached: secco.jpg (447x421, 48K)

UHNNN UHNNN UHNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN WAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: deku crying stars.jpg (500x859, 24K)

Compared to the average person screaming about how their shonen is the best and totally not garbage compared to the rest, sure

*SNIFF* *SNIFF* *SNIIIIIIIFFFFFFFFFFFF*

Attached: bahhhhhh.jpg (500x563, 33K)

Deku > Aster >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Kimetsu samurai man

Part 1 Naruto, Aster, Goku, luffy Ichigo >>>>>>>> Part 2 Naruto and Deku

Karasuma >> Emma = Tanjiro >>> Yuuji Itadori
>>> Luffy >>>>>>>>>>>> Ichigo > Deku >> Seiya >>>>> Natsu >>>>>Tsuna

Attached: 28562292508_0661fae927_o.jpg (836x1200, 250K)

We have a literal genius here

I know right, I feel so privileged just posting in the same thread as this guy.

Ichigo wasn't so bad

>hurr I cry for this mass murderer because he was human
Tanjro is the worst

It's called empathy. If you don't have it you are the worst now. Didn't you get the memo?

>Fucking psychopath
he just has an unexplained dark side like most shonen mcs

>unexplaned
It is perfectly explained in the manga. The guy who inspired him to be a Hunter and set his course in life for years to come is dead just shortly after their reunion and the person who did it is right in front of him saying they did it and they can't help him.

so someone he cared about died. Wow, that's really something, doesn't ever happen in shonen.

I-I liked it...
I hated Ichigo's design in the last arc though, what the fuck was kubo's thinking

Attached: crying lesbian.jpg (541x481, 21K)

Like I said, it isn't unexplained. It's not even a "dark side", it was a nen contract where he chose to give up essentially everything in exchange for his maxxed out potential to beat down on a ladyboy and he got fucked up because of it.

Tanjuro is one of the most dislikable MC out there, simply because there is no essence on his character other than breathing oxygen sword skill attack and O MY DEAD DADDY
He is by far one of the worst MCs that has ever graced in a Shonen manga, and I have read a lot of shonen manga

naruto had a way better connection to kakashi and pervy sage but you never saw him go full autist psycho mode when he found out

>it was a nen contract where he chose to give up essentially everything in exchange for his maxxed out potential
See I don't get that, he ages and everything and then just deages back to a child. Why didn't he stay an adult I thought the whole thing as that he gave up his potential and childhood through the contract

I just got sarcastic at , but now I genuinely believe it takes a very high IQ to appreciate Tanjiro. Strange how quickly I changed my mind.

What has IQ got to do with watching shonen?

That's because he was in a mode that required meditation to attain. He also did have a sperg out when it seemed like Hinata had died (right in front of him), and almost released the Kyuubi to get revenge.
He gave up everything when he made the contract. His adult form is a sign of his full potential, but when it's over, he comes crashing down like a steroid addict going through withdrawl. The reason he's 12 at the end of Election is because of Alluka restoring him, before that, he probably looked like a fucked up pile of Gon-san

it helps insecure people justify their interest in what is essential a cartoon for children

>childhood bully mentally and physically breaks you down on ever turn
>heavily implies to you all the time that you should kill yourself
>KACCHAN IS COOLEST GUY EVER
Fuck this guy so much. What's worst is that he even spilled All Might's greatest secret just so that Bakucuck doesn't feel bad.

It's funny how the idea was to make him seem kind, but it just makes him seem like a doormat.

I caught up on Jujutsu Kaisen not too long ago and Yuji is a surprisingly good MC. Not too over-the-top or exaggerated, has good character tests and growth.

Johnathan had an arc development that last more that the three first episodes, don’t compare it to him

Why do I hate Deku, but love Jacuzzi?

Attached: jacuzzi splot.jpg (275x288, 12K)

But user, Giornio is pretty OP too
Also Josuke is second worst jojo

Hinata dying in the pain arc and Yea Forumss reaction to it was fucking ridiculous.

Cum on deku thats why

Strange how that bomb kid is every normalfags favorite character.

Not that I don't agree, but Deku's strategies are clearly explained as he executes them. Him mumbling about them beforehand doesn't really mean anything.

>He also did have a sperg out when it seemed like Hinata had died (right in front of him), and almost released the Kyuubi to get revenge.
can't blame him, guy just lost everything, Kakashi was dead, Jiraiya was dead, Tsunade could potentially die a bunch of other people died, Old toad died
Hinata was the tipping point

How many threads were there reaching over 1000 posts?

When Deku cries, he either waits for All Might to inspire him or pulls a secret mystery quirk out of his ass to win the fight but it's not hack writing because it gives him a boo boo.

When Jacuzzi cries, he fucking Edge spears a guy off a moving train so he falls on his flamethrower tank and explodes. Then he goes and bangs his hot 10/10 demowaifu.

Except there's no real in world reason as to why he's so "strategic" and it doesn't realistically bite him in the ass because he was a bit too fanboyish.
The mangaka should've tried to tie it into the world, establish Deku as being a guy who runs a blog about heroes. Have it come back that his analysis was actually used by the villains at points or something.
With Shinichi Kudo, his status as the Heisei Holmes remains believable not only through realistic detective work but also through how he's established within his world. Everybody constantly sucks off how much of a prodigy Kudo is until one day he disappeared.
With Akagi, his gambling habits are established with his introduction, in addition to his way of thinking, that being "to die before you can live". That's all you need to know to get a lot of his big plays, he doesn't care if he loses his life in those first few games, and his strategies evolve over time until he's the man he is in Ten (and then later the deteriorating old man in the final arc).

Attached: x16.png (1737x1200, 3.41M)

Nope, Todoroki is. Only fujos/gays like Bakek and write homo fanfics about Kirishima and him.

>The first is that he's generic
Stop reading there.

>there's people who honestly think Tangerine is worse than Deku
It's very telling of their differences that when Tanjiro meets his Bakugo, he tries to break his arm.

From what I've seen, both normalfags and fujos like him

>Except there's no real in world reason as to why he's so "strategic"
He studies a lot and takes notes. Before applied to UA he kept a hero notebook that was filled with data from his encounters with pros. This is why you should read the manga folks.

No need to lie dipshit.

Gon>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Sounds like you really like that character. Fujo.

No just calling out your bullshit

Whatever helps you sleep at night normalfaggot fujo

Except that's not an actual in world reason. Outside of being an excuse as to why he's "strategic", it holds no relevance to anything else. It's essentially a plot device.

>Except that's not an actual in world reason
Actually it is retard. Deku is called out for being observant and we've seen that with the way how he studies its why he's able to think on his feet.

>Except that's not an actual in world reason.
What the fuck are you talking about?
Deku is strategic because since he's introduced he takes notes and is observant about things nobody notices. The key components to a strategist is knowing your opponent and how he operates but since you're a fucking retard you wouldn't know that and this is why nobody takes you jackasses seriously because anyone can destroy your stance in one post and you couldn't be able to do anything.

straight facts my G

Attached: source (1).gif (500x540, 842K)

Naruto by far.
Is this even a competition?

Yusuke>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>gon

I cried like a bitch at Yusuke's funeral ngl

I've always known on Yea Forums that whatever you think Naruto is, it's 20 times worse in reality.

It was almost bannable on Yea Forums years ago for the sheer faggotry and cringe (oh and that fucking fanbase that makes me want to vomit).

Tornaments encapsulate the Entirety of YYH, FMA shitty vague power system with stereotypical never developed characters.

People shouting out a character trait doesn't make it an in world reason as to why he's "smart" and "strategic".
Like I said, this is literally just a plot device. It doesn't reflect on any other aspect of the story other than to lessen the mangka's workload in explaining why he doesn't get curbstomped in certain fights.
>Deku is strategic because since he's introduced he takes notes and is observant about things nobody notices.
His introduction had nothing of the sort. It had him writing in a notebook, yeah, but that establishes nothing other than he's on the same level as a pathetic beta like you in that moment. Him fanboying over heroes has no effect other than allowing the mangaka to say "Deku's a strategist".
>The key components to a strategist is knowing your opponent and how he operates but since you're a fucking retard you wouldn't know that and this is why nobody takes you jackasses seriously because anyone can destroy your stance in one post and you couldn't be able to do anything.
Nice sperg out.
A key component in a strategist is the following.
>Knowing your opponent.
Check
>Knowing the game you're playing
>Knowing common and pro strategies
>Knowing ways to prolong combat
>Being able to keep a good poker face
And a lot more.
Strategy doesn't begin and end at "know your enemy". There's a whole lot more beyond that, and even then, this still doesn't make Deku appear smart. It is still just the mangaka saying, through the characters, "Woah he's smart" but replace smart with observant, since the cast is braindead.

>People shouting out a character trait doesn't make it an in world reason as to why he's "smart" and "strategic".
We've seen Deku taking notes without anyone calling him strategic or smart. We're shown his strategic throughout the story and we know he's smart because he's ranked 4th overall in the class. You lose again retard.

>People shouting out a character trait doesn't make it an in world reason as to why he's "smart" and "strategic".
Where in the story does this ever happen? At most you see characters pointing out that he's always taking notes which more or less have to do with the fact that he's a nerd than smart,

>It doesn't reflect on any other aspect of the story other than to lessen the mangka's workload in explaining why he doesn't get curbstomped in certain fights.
A character trait is not a plot device.

>His introduction had nothing of the sort.
It did. The first thing people comment on his notetaking skills in the first chapter which comes into play in chapter 8 where he fights Bakugou and wins the assessment based on the notes he made of him and surveying the area.

>Nice sperg out.
No I just love proving your stupid ass wrong and now you have nothing to say like the bitch you are. None of this has anything to do with fucking strategy which goes to show that you never had any idea what you're talking about. Please respond to me again so I can shut you the fuck up like the dumbass bitch you are.

>Madara is an MC
where?

>taking notes
Again, this is not an in world reason. It has no effect on the world itself, nor his interactions with other characters.
In Kaiji, the main character's strategic nature has an effect on the world and characters around him. His strategies can be seen right through, in fact, he can be caught in a situation where a guy thought of the exact same strategy as Kaiji, but because Kaiji did it first, the second guy is left open to royally fuck over Kaiji and his group.
We're also shown that he's not afraid to risk his life for his strategies and it ends up nearly biting him in the ass in the very first arc, so it's not surprising when later on he cuts off one of his ears to win a match and outsmart his opponent. That ALSO has an effect on the world as his opponent is removed from his lofty position and because Kaiji is known to have the potential to lose Teiai thousands, the next time debt collectors come to find him, they toss him in a labour camp instead of the gambling scene.
In BnHA, what effect has Deku's "observation" actually had at all, besides letting him win fights?
Also, being ranked 4th smartest in a fictional story means jackshit. Saying somebody is smart doesn't show anything, especially when Deku is such a brainlet he doesn't even realize he can kick.
So, now he's not smart. Amazing consistency from this fanbase.
The "character trait" is a plot device, it's a device used to explain why he wins fights.
>No I just love proving your stupid ass wrong and now you have nothing to say like the bitch you are.
Keep sperging retard. Why are you so upset.

>Again, this is not an in world reason.
It is.
>It has no effect on the world itself, nor his interactions with other characters.
It does. The cast point this out when he goes into his "mumble" mode

>In BnHA, what effect has Deku's "observation" actually had at all, besides letting him win fights?
He was able to find where Iida was thus saying his life. He also used this during the sports festival that allowed him to win the race. Also again to rescue Koda . I could go on but you've already made enough of a fool of yourself now lets see how you fail to point out why none of these count because...reasons.

>So, now he's not smart.
Where did I say he's not smart?

>The "character trait" is a plot device, it's a device used to explain why he wins fights.
Just because you keep saying this doesn't make you right it just means that you're retarded. Keep saying it.

>get so assravaged that he can't even make a point anymore.
Kek

>madara isn't the mc
Where have you been?

Attached: 1561360654524.jpg (501x671, 100K)

I think their positions have to do with height rather than their number. But the number reflects the height except in that one instance.

>It is.
It has no actual effect on the world outside of letting him win fights. It is a plot device.
>It does. The cast point this out when he goes into his "mumble" mode
That doesn't change his interactions with other characters in the long run, just in the mumble scenes. It's like saying that in FMA, Ed's short-temper freak outs are indicative of his interactions with the entire cast and not just comedic scenes.
>He was able to find where Iida was thus saying his life.
I'll give you this. The reason this post took so long is because I actually went back to the Stain arc, and I'll admit, in the context of the HeroAca universe, that is observant. But the reason it rings hollow is because this "observation" is what the average Shounen MC would notice.
>He also used this during the sports festival that allowed him to win the race.
A race equates to a fight.
>I could go on but you've already made enough of a fool of yourself now lets see how you fail to point out why none of these count because...reasons.
No effect on the world or characters. It just exists so the plot can happen.
>Where did I say he's not smart?
I was told by other HeroAca fans he was smart and apparently he's canonically the 4th smartest of his class. Honestly, you guys just keep pushing the idea that the world of HeroAca is completely braindead.
>Just because you keep saying this doesn't make you right it just means that you're retarded. Keep saying it.
I gave a good explanation as to what makes a strategic character actually matter in the story, when their strategies can backfire, be used against them, unknowingly copied, or taken notice of in a way that actually matters. These not only put the MC in an uncomfortable situation but also establish more about the surrounding characters and the world they're in.

>It is a plot device.
Keep saying it.

>That doesn't change his interactions with other characters in the long run
It does. Now you're just saying that it doesn't count.

>But the reason it rings hollow is because this "observation" is what the average Shounen MC would notice.
Another "it doesn't count
>A race equates to a fight.
Nope.

>No effect on the world or characters.
>except when it clearly does and I can't refute it

Keep saying it.

>A race equates to a fight.

Attached: 1444392942942.gif (383x207, 2.03M)

you know what...fair point.

Attached: 1.gif (500x578, 2M)

That's nice. Where did I say he wasn't smart?

>I gave a good explanation as to what makes a strategic character actually matter in the story,
Actually you don't. You somehow can criticize Deku while not offering anything other than saying no to everything just like every jackass here.

>Keep saying it.
I will because it's true. It has no effect on the world or characters.
>It does. Now you're just saying that it doesn't count.
It doesn't. They just say "He's doing it again" whenever it happens, it's treated as a comedic pause.
>Another "it doesn't count
It's an observation. The average Joestar would notice everything he did and probably a whole lot more, and they get outsmarted all the time.
>Nope
In the context of a Shounen, it does. It's a measure of ability meant to solidify where characters stand in terms of said ability at that point in the story.
>Keep saying it.
It doesn't. The only example that actually sort of worked was the Iida one, and even then, his "strategies" have had no ACTUAL effect on anything other than to say "here's how he'll win".
>Actually you don't. You somehow can criticize Deku while not offering anything other than saying no to everything just like every jackass here.
I gave a longwinded example of what a good strategist MC is like in the form of Kaiji Itoh. You're probably a Shounenfag who has never even read Kaiji though, so what more can I expect?

And to add on Deku not being observant
>Knows that All Might changes from being sickly to super buff when All for one is active
>Doesn't question how or why until Gran Tornino tells him about full cowl a full 100ish chapters in
Deku is a blind retard

>I will because it's true.
No because you're a retard. I guess you agreed. Keep saying it.

>They just say "He's doing it again" whenever it happens, it's treated as a comedic pause.
Yes because its a character trait they expect from him when he's thinking or in thought. This is how his interactions with people changed throughout the story.

>The average Joestar would notice everything he did and probably a whole lot more
Johnathan was narraow sided and wasn't particularly clever

This is wrong again since most Joestars were headstrong and never saw shit through.

>In the context of a Shounen, it does.
No it doesn't. This is you being blatantly wrong and riding with it expecting people to stop badging you but according to the actual definition a race is not a fight.

>his "strategies" have had no ACTUAL effect on anything other than to say "here's how he'll win".
Keep saying it. You'll never be right

I don't know about worse but Naruto is the best one and you're an actual brainlet if you think he even belongs in the conversation.

>Knows that All Might changes from being sickly to super buff when All for one is active
That's All Might flexing you fucking retard not when OfA is active.

>Doesn't know the different between AM flexing and OfA
>thinks Full Cowl is the same as flexing
>AfO

This hatebase is so easy to make fun of because its so obvious you do not read the manga.

Attached: 1548468433917.png (396x540, 291K)

>I gave a longwinded example of what a good strategist MC
You didn't. And quite honestly most of it doesn't even apply to actual strategy which just goes to prove how much of a retard you are.

>No because you're a retard. I guess you agreed. Keep saying it.
I'll actually stop saying it after this point to save time. I'm right, you're wrong, live with it.
>Yes because its a character trait they expect from him when he's thinking or in thought. This is how his interactions with people changed throughout the story.
Again, it's treated for comedic effect within the story, not as anything that actually establishes relationships or conflict.
>This is wrong again since most Joestars were headstrong and never saw shit through.
You listed one JoJo of 8 main ones. You're forgetting shit like
>Joseph's "cowardly" display and his preying on the Pillar Men's honour
>Jotaro getting protection before going to challenge DIO
>Josuke during the entire Kira fight
>Giorno in the Green Day fight
>Jolyne's mobius strip
And so on.
This isn't even getting into how Johnathan fucked up the boat he was on at the end of Part 1 to ensure Dio died, which is essentially the same level as observation Deku has at all times.
>No it doesn't.
You can't actually explain why a race can't be seen as equal to a fight in a Shounen. It is. Both are measures of ability meant to show where every character stands in terms of ability. This denial is laughable.
>Keep saying it. You'll never be right
Keep saying that. You'll never get a real retort.
It does though. You're a person who thinks strategies are just "I know how this guy fights" and nothing beyond that. Willingness to sacrifice and coping with some defeats are necessary to forming good strategies.

>Herofags are Yea Forumsfags
Imagine my shock.
Maybe you should go back.

>I'm right, you're wrong, live with it.
Nah you're just wrong but good to see we both agree that you're a retard,

>not as anything that actually establishes relationships or conflict.
It establishes his relationship with others because they know how he gets when confronted with something that puts him in deep thought. Its to the point where they expect him to do so after a while because that's a CHARACTER TRAIT I know that a foreign concept for stupid people like you but they do a lot in showing how one ticks as oppose to being one-dimensional robot.

>Joseph
Was consistently reckessly with everything he did
>Jotaro
Literally everything just worked out for him due to plot
>Josuke
Again reckless and damn near everything in the final fight was contrivance after contriavnce
>Giorno
KEK
>Jolune
Also reckkless.

>This isn't even getting into how Johnathan fucked up the boat he was on at the end of Part 1 to ensure Dio died, which is essentially the same level as observation Deku has at all times.
Wrong again because Johnathan was never observant and was quite naive as well. The first thing Deku did before going after Stain was relay a message for help to all his contacts with the location to where he was before he went to Iida which in term got Todoroki to helo midfight NO JOJO CHARACTER WOULD HAVE DONE THAT

>You can't actually explain why a race can't be seen as equal to a fight in a Shounen
Actually I can.
>A race is a competition between various individuals for a crowd cup using involved an anime or a vehicle.
>A fight is between two opponents with conflicting ideologies with stakes on the line.

Now go be stupid somewhere else.

>You'll never get a real retort.
I just did. Keep saying it.

have you gay shonen anons voted?

Attached: shiki_1.jpg (700x393, 23K)

>. You're a person who thinks strategies are just "I know how this guy fights" and nothing beyond that
I never said any of that. But you've alreayd proven to not know what strategies are regardless.

>Willingness to sacrifice and coping with some defeats are necessary to forming good strategies
Just like Deku.

Ichigo was the worst, though.

It just some mentally ill spic doing damage control here 24/7 /365 because it hurts so bad that people make fun of his shitty manga.

As can be observed he drags all arguments down with mental retardation, offering nothing but "n-nuh uh you're just too dumb to get my capeshit mango" see

No argument

FIgures

He's only three of those things

>asta
>popular
I doubt it, the only people that like him are manga readers and the series doesn't get nearly as many readers as any of the other shounens.

>mfw people actually remember JJK and Yuuji
I'm actually surprised. Good taste anons

Not same dude but from what I can see you literally are just too dumb to get relatively simple shit. It's not even like he's trying to trick you or rearrange info to make things look good you are actually being willfully blind. I get it. You can't be wrong ever. Gotta protect your street cred in front of a bunch of strangers on the internet and all but sticking to your guns without even bringing up a legit rebuttal and choosing instead to chimp out and sling shit at this point doesn't make you look admirable in the slightest, you just look like an insufferable jackass. But hey man that's just me.

>1. much better executed in general
non point
>2. emotionally intelligent, as opposed to emotionally incontinent
1 point, but the point is Deku has to mature beyond that and has shown to be doing so, last time he shed a tear was in extreme pain and the last time he cried because of incontinence i don't even remember
>3. in a mango where hard work matters and talent+nepotism isn't the only way to be strong and relevant
What are you on you dumb nigger? Both Tanjiro and Deku work hard as fuck to improve and become better at their abilities. Tanjiro even has ebin legendary fire god breath which he has to improve physically to be able to use less it wrecks his body. And Deku has no fucking talent to rely on, Tajirou at least has his smell as a perk.
>4. in a mango with better fights
By what margin? Emotional execution? Choreography? Creative power use? Because BNHA has done all of those better than KnY.
>5. not in a twisted relationship with his former bully, delluding himself it's a legit friendship
Deku admire Bakugo and thats it. He never called him a friend. And as the series progresses he has started talking smack back.
>6. not a shitty nerd
Yeah, he is a goofy honest nice guy.

Attached: the edge.png (246x231, 13K)

>And as the series progresses he has started talking smack back.
oh man I sure am sotked to read 50 volumes of hero aca so that at the last page deku maayyybe starts to believe the guy that literally tells him to kill himself is not such a cool dude after all

Hes been doing it since episode 2. Now he just does it in a more casual manner.

Attached: 1566104463832.jpg (1009x1200, 167K)

Jesus christ what a horrible thread

Gon Freecss

Blame the shitters and anons who take the bait. But mostly the shitters because they're just adverse to letting anyone enjoy anything they dont. Everything has to be a fucking debate or contest over which below 80iq subhuman chimp can nitpick and throw thr most shit. Fuck, man, I miss comfy shonen threads. They're getting rarer and rarer

Not a HxH fanboy by far, but I kinda like what they did with him in later arcs. I'm tired of perfect Gary Stu taking the protagonist spot. Gon is by far from that and has many flaws.

and what exactly are his flaws?

very close

but hard work winning was never a theme of Naruto. hard workers lose to the gifted almost all the time.

Is Joseph Rincewind?

>"you've got a good friend in him"
>*nods*

>"Deku admire Bakugo and thats it"
Sure he does user. But he also considers him his friend. He didn't deny it when AM brought it up.
I'm no psychologist but I assume seeking friendship and aknowledgement from your former bully is pretty dangerous behavior. It's as if you need his permission to grow and move on, not to mention you implicitely aknowledge your bully was right to bully you. In the end you're still in the same relationship of authority/deference to your bully you used to be in. You're living by and for his approval, until he kicks you in the nuts when you stray too far from what he can approve of. Which is exactly what Bakugo does every once in a while. It's pretty fucked up. Not that I mind, it's interesting, but it's amusing how little Hori and the mango aware of how much Deku remains Bakugo's little bitch.

This.
The biggest reason I can't get into MHA is because all the girls are literally the same bland character with a slightly different design.
The only shounen that has all top tier girls is black clover.

Attached: 52444425_1325991370859339_2722756118478691687_n.jpg (480x480, 25K)

two retards

The only good reason to read MHA is Endhawks. Unless you're a fujo, there's really no point.

Ichigo will always be my favorite. You could say he's... NUMBER ONE

>top tier
From the neck down maybe.

Hahahahahahahahahaha

Attached: 91F2CAE4-8DA6-4673-8F1F-723A51EA47A7.png (1920x1080, 1.02M)

Deku died for me before that, when he actually out-loud started to offer to give up his quirk to Mirio. That's not what a future #1 hero does. It's fine to doubt your self-worth, but the doubt stays in your head. If you translate it into action, then you aren't making it to the top.

Do people seriously not understand the muscular fight ending or is it just shitposting?

That fight was marred by the ridiculousness of the scenario. Deku literally ran into the arc villain by accident for the second arc in a row, in a transparently contrived way too (Momo can make the rope but go get it anyway, also make sure you talk to random old men on the way so that they can spill their identity to you which you only recognize because you watched a youtube video by accident on autoplay.)

>Also Josuke is second worst jojo
>also I'm a retard
what did he mean by this?

not cool user, not cool

I understand it would be like if pre-timeskip Luffy got desperate in a fight against an Admiral and yelled “Gear 1000” and then one shot the Admiral.

Tsuna.

>. I like Giorno
opinion discounted, kill yourself vaspic

Getting pathetic now.

Gullible //relies on luck too often//tunnel vision//fights to the death or threats carry no weight to him (Most impactful flaw)

I mean in terms of what he actually does and why it works compared to the other 100% smash. The reason he shouts 'Delaware-Detroit Smash' is because his "1000000% smash" is actually just 2 back-to-back 100% smashes.
The first one, Delaware, removes Muscular's outer layer as Deku's hand was caught underneath. The second smash connects with his jaw not his defensive muscle, downing him for good

Yes there's the whole hysterical strength element, but really it was just the ol' "remove defenses and bash head" technique

Yes being a giornofag is quite pathetic as it means ignoring the facts and living in your won headcanon world.

sea level iq response

all these people saying that deku is the worst mc havent seen any other shonen whatsoever

Attached: cringe.png (421x355, 55K)

Reminder that Dekuhaters are absolutely obsessed cucks who let Deku live rent free in their heads.

Attached: 1566158747182.png (1251x918, 462K)

BUT WAIT! THERE'S MORE!

Attached: 1566158842503.png (891x882, 181K)

>mu women
pedoera is two blocks down

>all might said something so its true
>at no point has deku been shown wanting to befriend bakugo besides when their are kids
>at no point had deku been shown wanting to be acknowledged by bakugo period

Attached: 1566679881487.png (400x499, 78K)

Wow, this is actually really sad. Kinda makes me wonder if that user is okay in the head, really. He has my pity.

WAAH!

all of them are bad
who is the worst though

OP is right it is Deku

eh
Still not as much crying as Deku does himself.

If anything actually worse than Deku actually exist then I don't even want to know it exists.
That is just too depressing

OfA was explained to work this way very early.

that's gonna be a yikes from me

>what are Shinji and Tsuna
Deku is worse than even those two.

Tsuna. Deku is bad and I would probably argue his character is missed potential. Tsuna on the other hand is the epitome of a bad protagonist. This kid is a pussy far beyond Deku and needed to take literal suicide pills just to make him jump into action. He has no redeeming qualities when it comes to charisma, intelligence, athleticism, learning etc... Tsuna starts out as a loser with no friends and is terrible in every aspect and by the end of the series literally nothing has changed about him except he now has friends. He didn't even have the balls to achieve his one ambition, ask and go out with the girl he likes, and ends up pussying out and not choosing between either of his two love interests.

Attached: Tsuna-render-00_by_BLEiy.png (845x1276, 921K)

>>all might said something so its true
Whoa... So this is the reading comprehension power of MHAtards. No wonder you tards don't consider the Muscular fight an asspull.

>OH MY SEVEN QUIRKS
I'm fine with this, allows for some interesting flexibility later on
>Midoriya you're going to lose, i see it with my power that's almost perfectly accurate
>eri on his back healing the damage
>OH MY WISHING ENERGY
This. I do not like. I would've accepted it had it been for Eri's quirk, but no. The kicker is that it was SirNighteye explaining it and being surprised.