Sabat on Vic's fans

As someone diagnosed on the spectrum, Sabat is 10000% right. Vic's fans boasts some of the highest concentrations of tumblr-grade autism on the internet, right after k-pop stans.

Also its funny that he uses 'autistic' in a very similar way that this website does. Maybe he has a power level that he hides from the public.

Attached: EC73yHTWsAAw0Q4.jpg:large.jpg (553x947, 49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=5jetKx_6uss
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"That was a private conversation, an old one. And if you understood the context you’d know I was speaking about Kiwi Farms, who literally brag about being weaponized autists. They had just doxxed me, including photos of my children."

ok he definitely has a power level

Nothing more than hearsay. Especially coming from one person who is not a neutral party no less.

Personally I don't give a shit, and I wish anyone who's talking about this, regardless of which side they support, would either drop dead or stay on lebbit.
>caring about dubs

>e-celebs

Nigger, remember where you are and try to fit in.

Attached: 02938409239804.png (1200x675, 483K)

kill yourself and get raped eceleb nigger

i completely agree with this post

sub > dub is fine, but most of you wouldn't be weebs today without funimation or Sabat.

go back crossboarder

You americans are hilarious.

>As someone diagnosed on the spectrum
Where do you think you are?

I still don't give a shit. Go talk about dubs on a place that's welcoming of them, such as reddit.
>weebs

>e-celeb
No, you dumb nigger, this guy was the legit voice in the official dub. Not TeamFourStar.
You would have fit in better by just giving a >hurr dubs

Justice will be served, those fuckers can hold so long until it pissed the judges and they just drop divine punishment unto their assholes

dae jelly bean?

>Maybe he has a power level that he hides from the public.

The only thing Sabat is hiding is his Weiner in some unfortaunate actress

Attached: Harvey Weebstein.png (967x335, 47K)

read there's a difference between internet autism and actual autism
all of you are autistic but only some of us are spergs

>legit voice
As shown by the netflix release of Evangelion, your "official" voices matter as much as some neckbeard voicing all the characters from his basement.

>Also its funny that he uses 'autistic' in a very similar way that this website does. Maybe he has a power level that he hides from the public.
Listen to him talking about some safe race realism. Bet the guy goes off when no one is around.
youtube.com/watch?v=5jetKx_6uss

Kill yourself, faggot.

>actresses had been recast at Funimation for refusing sexual advances by Funimation employees
The only one this could apply to is Stephanie Nadolny (Gohan). Tiffany Vollmer (Bulma) retired from voice acting, Meredith McCoy (Android 18) came back for Super after being absent in Kai, and nobody's hitting up Linda Young (Frieza)'s stank grandma pussy.

And you think saying you're autistic gives your opinion more weight here because...?

I like how Yea Forums would rather not talk about dubs and yet here we are talking about voice actor drama you people take this to Reddit and Kiwifarms.

Vic fans only believe baseless rumors if it's not against their lord and savior

We're trying NOT to become /pol/ and Yea Forums now it's getting to spread without having a good discussion here.

>Good discussion
All I see in this thread is people pointing fingers at one another and screeching

>As someone diagnosed on the spectrum
>dubs
For the love of God, kill yourself

Attached: 1430521410986.jpg (500x500, 225K)

Well that's Yea Forums in general.

Which side should I support if I want the US dub scene nuked from orbit?

Just report and move on.

Nice bump you enormous newfaggot.

Neither let it disintegrate into nothingless.

Nigger, stop being an obvious cross-boarder, or just kill yourself now.

Shut the fuck up about this here, go to your sad little blog account and complain there

Thought I put it in there.

who the fuck cares, not anime

Attached: 1563458936341.png (600x500, 78K)

I just wanna see funimation die, so he's right in a way. Fuck dubs and anyone who likes them.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

Chris Sabat is a cuck. Look at him now, and look at him 15 years ago.

Disliking someone is not grounds for destroying their career, you goddamned balt numale tryhard piece of shit. Where was Vegeta in your retarded gay sex scenario, huh? Oh- what's that? You actually literally believe your soul resonates within Vegeta, is that it? You goddamn ultra weeb retard.
Eat shit Sabat. Your vegeta has always fucking sucked. I bet it made you so fucking mad that all the DBZ memes were made with Brian Drummond's role as Vegeta instead of yours. Go cry in your cuckshed you fucking beta.

Maybe if you're an ironic weeb, funimation and the likes have done nothing but standardize mediocrity (at best) while enabling your kind into the community. Nobody gives a shit about your pathetic edrama, kill yourself.

support Vic if you want to see Funimation crumble. Make a big deal about the leaked voice clips in rational ways, like "chris sabat is a psycho for recording, editing, and mixing 4 minutes of his own personally-voiced dbz characters engaging in gay sex".
If Toei relicenses dragonball away from Funimation, then Funimation will pretty much get destroyed. Sony probably wouldn't want them anymore, and Chris Sabat's cuckshed recording studio of Okratron500 where he protects all his buddies and their roles in dragonball will also fuck off, leaving Funimation a virtual skeleton of what they used to be.

As for taking down the entire dubbing scene, idk. You can certainly just cast a stone.