Raildex

What would their children's name be?

Attached: 1538788548351.jpg (1130x1600, 726K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nyaa.si/view/1164679
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130111092721.htm
youtu.be/YbzjFg3Vu0A
pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76580842
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex
youtube.com/watch?v=BHu9z-4pHR4&list=PLToFT6KVy56IuxCuNNjgjlQ_m3new0HUL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Cute and why isn't it canon yet?

Aurelius Augustinus

Index and Misaki.

Source please

And why isn't there one identical from that artist but with Kuroko?

Attached: 81a921f316f3b4dc551b2627c44546bf.jpg (1128x700, 329K)

OPs really have just given up on making decent threads, huh?

Abortion

You could cum inside Kuroko all day long because she can just teleport your sperm out of her

Kamikotofags are a special kind of obnoxious among shipfags.

lame. I wanted to see angry pedo kuroko

Attached: 1553902266715.jpg (1280x720, 163K)

prego*
ugh oh

There are multiple uses for it.

She could use teleportation to end any pregnancy instead.

Attached: 246264d087b818c9d87fed0130cc81a1.jpg (1553x1200, 1.03M)

so you're telling me, she just got fucked in an alley and let the guy cum inside of a condom, so that she could teleport the cum inside of the other chick?

Cute.

Attached: 42953178_2207285782677094_7694213411457990656_n.jpg (678x960, 42K)

I want to marry Mikoto

It's just retarded shipperfag shitposters. They're not actual fans and just people trying to instill conflict.

Ryuuko

Why do so many retards get triggered by Kamikoto?

Why are so many Kamikoto retards so hell bent on making the OP like this and then going on to make bullshit posts like "Shes the best" "Railgun is the best" "x will save this" "why isn't it canon you shit?"

Tell me huh? That's literally asking for creating conflict and it does. You know exactly what you're trying.

The same reason every other raildextard ever does literally the same thing.

I don't give a shit if it's Kamikoto or not, my post is just bringing attention to low quality OPs in general.

Yeah that's for proving my point. You're not a reader, you exist to rile people up.

Oh, so you're just a shitposter. Sorry for taking you seriously.

I didn't specify Kamikoto initially. I said shipperfags which has been 100% of the last few OP's.

>create low quality kamikoto OP that has been done several times before
>why are they calling me out?

Thanks for projecting and once again proving my point, faker. Next time, don't get so sensitive over being called out for exactly what you do and ruining threads.

I haven't started a thread once in my life, retard.

Nice bullshit.

There's nothing important to discuss right now so if people just want to have a good time talking about something they find appealing I don't see what the issue is. It's fine to get mad when there's other shit going on and people post shipping OPs but right now you're just unjustifiably sperging out about it.

Keep telling yourself that as you get triggered once again by some shitty ship like a little retard you are.

Guys lets metapost for the entire thread about the OP rather than make a new one or just talking about Raildex. Then we'll bitch about da state of da threads and pretend like its everyone else's problem rather than our own lack of initiative

Fair enough. It's just been tiresome since what you say is exactly how some of the past threads have gone so it's hard to give the benefit of the doubt.

>y-your so triggered lol
Such a witty response. Thanks for proving my post.

Why is she crying? Why do they all cry when they get kissed.

That's fair, I guess. I don't spend too much time in Raildex threads so I wouldn't know.

>the nyaa batch was updated
Thanks to whichever user uploads the epubs on there

Attached: 1449392851179.jpg (704x704, 124K)

Release of tension. I don't know the specifics of this scenario but in general a resolution to kamikoto means Mikoto getting catharsis for the emotions she's been dealing with all this time. She gets something she's wanted for a long time - as well as being able to put down her facade. Also she's just really, really happy.

Link?

kek it's like they actually think it's going to happen in canon and are afraid of it

nyaa.si/view/1164679

Thanks.

Genuinely why would anyone think Mikoto would still win at this point? Especially after NT22R. Everything points to an open end or Index winning.

It has nothing to do with that but sure make your narrative. It was a genuine complaint on what it ends up fostering in threads because it does end up like that. Either side just blame each other too.

ask the faggots who cry every time kamikoto is even mentioned

That means Dragon child so yeah

>genuine complaint
A whimper of a manchild who can't handle things he doesn't like getting brought up once in a while is far from what I'd call a genuine complaint but you do you.

Because othinus already won

Not really a whimper when it's been consistently brought up in each thread over what it ends up creating user. But once again, create your narrative than read any of the reply chains to understand since it seems to be the easy way out for you.

>it's been consistently brought up in each thread
Nice revisionism bruh

They hated Jesus because he told them the truth

Touma is Dracula so it would be called Alucard

Nice attempt at pretending otherwise bruh

What even is there left to cover in AC?
Railgun cover the city in general
Accel minor dark side groups
AB covers Tokiwadai
DM will probably cover Kiharas
We need a magic side spinoff
Just go with Etzali if being set on AC is so important

It could literally be anything based on the lore user.

Why do so many retards get triggered by Kamikoto?

Attached: NPC.jpg (636x773, 32K)

I'm just gonna keep posting cute Junko.

Attached: 18119280_1474423305963349_4550104130400398351_n.jpg (811x960, 139K)

Why not have some fun and design their child ourselves?
Gimmie a gender and a skin tone and hairstyle and outfit and whatever else you can think of and I'll amalgamate all of it.

Attached: 45q25af.jpg (559x1198, 77K)

Male
brown
brown
wavy hair

Just because she’s a girl?

Now that's a fresh one

Could Junko beat Mikoto?
Could Junko beat Mikoto?

She definitely beats her in cuteness.

Attached: 4b702593fb079cc74820fb69fb8bdd32e48eb8a5e6ec70fd4405c50071e6fa01.jpg (873x1301, 289K)

That is true. Mikoto is plain as fuck.

Imagine Mikoto sitting on Junk's face and farting in her mouth. Wouldn't that be a wonderful sight to behold?

Girl
Shocking pink hair
Massive ass
Pregnant

wrong

Choose someone better for Mikoto to sit on than a fucking block of wood.

I was sold on their relationship from the earliest parts of the series - but that's exactly why its prospects look grim to me. That isn't to say I think there's anything better now - I still think it's the cutest - but I'm just not sure whether my early investment is acting as a false hope, as it so often does.

The cutest.

Attached: 1526254030712.jpg (800x567, 93K)

Damn the Japanese are never going to let the Index III situation go. Ranting about it again and how stupid Toaru project is.

The most adorable.

Rather than expect it to be anything serious or canon, just enjoy that shit casually. Shipping taken seriously is cancer and ruins series for people.

Kimi will fuse with the Angel Dragon and Mikoto will have to put her down

I guess we'll find out in a month how dedicated Dengeki is to toaru project. Railgun PV is a given but if there's nothing else it's pretty much done.

Nah I don't expect anything till Spring. I know they announced Railgun and Accel ahead of time, but it seemed like a one time thing. Not even SAO does it.

To be honest, I'd rather they wait because if they just announce it right away like that then it'll probably end up in the same situation.

I don't generally engage in shipping unless the series itself makes the first move because seriously getting invested in relationships that haven't even been teased is asinine. But when the narrative uses a relationship as an element of the story - or as part of a character's arc and presence - then it becomes hard to not feel just the slightest bit invested. Just as it's hard, and honestly counterproductive, to try not to feel invested in the outcome of a fight; romance is just another conflict. Thus it makes sense to want to see a character whose arc you care about "succeed". That's generally where I fall in shipping - a few less rational exceptions aside. In any case, I will inevitably care how things resolve because it's a part of the story - and because I will care at some point I care now.

Fair enough. For me it's the Misaki side of things I want to see a resolution on, it's a bit weird though. I don't expect anything in terms of romance in that regard, but I want a happy resolution for the two in regards to their memories.

For Mikoto, to me I think success is realizing she's going too far for one person and needs to dial it back. Yes, confessing is the first step as she said in NT13, but in the state you're in now and how much it relates to power for you, it's not really a step you should take.

>Accel covers dark side groups
I wish

>If they don't release *even more* stuff while they have anime airing the project is done
Wait to doompost until they're not actively airing anime at least.

You don't have to wish because it's already covered 3 so far

I mean, it's literally Kamachi's 15th anniversary and there's supposed to be an announcement of sorts, so if they don't keep expanding now especially when part 3 is around the corner it'll go cold.
The most important thing is for them to stop dumping every anime project on JC Staff.

>A group of chuuni power rangers
>Delusional Anti Skill members who aren't acknowledged anywhere else
>Some cannibals who somehow managed to keep a stadium of thousands of people on the down low
Nah, I'm talking about the actual DarkSide. As is this is almost as bad as Nagai-space.

>minor dark side groups
wow, its almost like you cant read

Doesn't seem any worse than Freshmen

>He says while speedreading through a post and not understanding a single part of it

Attached: 1549635767254.jpg (569x719, 79K)

>says while he cant read the first post in the reply chain

I did. You clearly however didn't read my own post, as the complaint was literally that they're the opposite of minor, and are too big to seriously entertain that they exist. Retard.

I dont think you understand yourself

>too big to seriously entertain that they exist.
what the fuck did you mean by this

>somehow managed to keep a stadium of thousands of people on the down low
English sure is hard. What could user have *possibly* meant by this? what on earth could be implied in this sentence? English sure is hard when you're a retard.

>>A group of chuuni power rangers
minor
>>Delusional Anti Skill members who aren't acknowledged anywhere else
>>Some cannibals who somehow managed to keep a stadium of thousands of people on the down low
You mean Arata being so lazy and he copypasted the same 3 faceless persons on two spreads?
Nah

I'll give you a hint user, what do you think the purpose of copy pasting that many faces was? Was it perhaps, meant to convey that there is a lot of people there? Is perhaps my post about the number of people there and not how garbage an artist Arata is? Hmmmmmmmmmm. This is a tough one user, make sure you really think about it before answering.

Those are actual dark side groups, just because you don't like them doesn't change what they factually are.

Slush.

Touma Jr

user

>DM will probably cover Kiharas

He'll probably just be the antagonist. I think the main story will still be the main place that'll focus on Kiharas since it has Touma and Accelerator as their natural enemies.

Not to mention Kamisato, whose harem got memed on by a Kihara and was left off with some ominous comment on them. Wouldn't be surprised if their return is related to a Kihara plotline because of that.

>I want a happy resolution for the two in regards to their memories.
Overall I'm the same and this is the main priority. If that stuff is resolved in a satisfying way even without a romance blossoming I think I could accept it. But I'm optimistic - or maybe just greedy - because I want to see not just a resolution but a resolution in the affirmative.

It relates to what I said here: about how she would feel, ironically enough, only the release of tension is for me. I don't think I'd quite be moved enough to cry (even I'm not that sensitive), but I would be happy. And that would most definitely be most satisfying for me, I think.

Railgun 3 will be great

Railgun preview?

next month

Why?

Because you touch yourself at night.

I’m used to having all kinds of people having fun and posting about the Railguns here. After Railgun s2 ended it’s never been the same.

I don’t! What the heck are you trying to do saying that randomly like that?

Touma's Passing Grade, because neither of them will ever exist.

No one cares mobilebitch

How will mikoto defeat Kimi?

Based ToumaxMikoto poster.
Because Index won in canon.

Attached: 1562707977656.jpg (4096x2180, 3.57M)

We all do.

I desperately require more Astral Buddy to see Mikoto getting Kuroko cucked away from her by Misaki

Why does a 14 year old have tits this huge?

Attached: DpQxmLbU0AIJGX-.jpg (863x1200, 151K)

>Because Index won in canon.
But that's shit though

user have you seen a 14 year old recently? That size is pretty standard for a fat pig like her.

Good on them. The media treatment around HO was an absolute disaster which “adult issues” doesn’t come close to justifying.

I want to fuck Misusu!

Attached: B92F501B-9D1A-4F0F-B66E-1CD307F82D7B.gif (480x270, 283K)

>he thinks Scavengers is a Dark Side group

That's some random condom

oh that’s much better

Mikoto doesnt cares for Kuroko for that to be cucking

Pretty normal there's some girls with big jugs out there. Someone as good looking as her isn't happening though obviously.

>do dirty work for one of the directors
>have a liaison
>get paid and promoted/demoted based on their performance
Gee anonymous, sounds like a dark side group to me.

Yup I agree with you there.

How and where?

>I think the event of Index III will bother me for a lifetime
dayum

Is it gay to fuck a tomboy?

She'll care enough to be pissed off if not legitimately betrayed. More interested in Kuroko embarrassing herself though

God I love hyper-fecund drawings like this where you can see them bulging out of their clothes and emanating the smell of sex. Misaki a best

There's a lewder version of that if you go look.

I've literally never heard anyone use the word "fecund" outside of the pregnancy fetish community, good job on actually knowing what it means.

Attached: tokiwadistended.jpg (1181x1476, 1.82M)

Reality might be shit for some people user, but growing up and moving on is part of life.

Could just say "For you" to him.

None because MisaMisa is the true endgame. They will have three cute daughter named Misato, Misami and Misako.

This series never took seriously Mikoto ship, her romance was mostly treated as a gag, think about it most of the was played for comedy or when she is alone daydreaming.

Compare to Misaki who is deep in love with Touma and the series shows us that and how tragic has become for her life.
However, just like Mikoto is one sided.

Fun enough, those two get along so well more than they will ever got to be with Touma.

Misaki strikes me as the type who'd really want kids but then the stress would overwhelm her and she'd drown them

Attached: 1516389195799.jpg (2760x3922, 1.72M)

>Misaki reverses the height difference by the time she's a highschool freshman and Junko is a sophomore
Hnnng. Gigantess Misaki with mile-long legs is my fetish.

Really? I think she'd be more the kind to work while the husband would be the house wife. Though my image of ideal house wife is Touma.

This is an incredible doujin

Is it weird to think that Stiyl is attractive beyond just his looks?

Misaki's sidebitch is cute.

>high kicks with no panties
SLUT

>sidebitch
Junko might be on the side, but Misaki is the bitch.

If anything, Mikoto would one day beat the shit out if Kuroko dor laying her disgusting skelly fingers on her woman.

Mikoto is a fucking god

Misaki strikes me as the type who'd really want kids but accidentally ends up with triplets on the first try and she spends her last month and a half bedridden cause she can't even stand up and she'd just get fat and never work it off.

Neither are bitches.

Yep, Misaki would end up a fat cow before she even reaches her 30's. Maybe even 20's if she didn't have Junko watching her weight.
Athletic girls are the way to go.

Misaki can't even handle a light jog so she'd probably just be a dead fish during sex

Attached: 1523712739800.jpg (1050x1520, 311K)

Not happening. Misaki knows how to deal with people and has managed large organizations since youth. Children would would be no biggie. I can see her being a fantastic breadwinner CEO mom, though, but that would mean making Touma or Mikoto a househusband, which he would accept on a heartbeat.

Is Uiharu athletic?

Attached: 1562212959043.jpg (937x1000, 121K)

Because then 90% of the appeal of this series would immediately disappear.
Just stringing along every girl and having them all want the mc dicks is a sustainable plot decision

No, she sits at a computer all day. Mikoto is the only athletic one.

Attached: 1466975780949.jpg (942x1332, 468K)

Not really how the body works but okay.

>fangs
Absolutely delightful. Also, fuck you, Misaki's willpower is legendary. If she can grow like 6 inches in a year and go from flat to double Ds out of sheer love/lust, then managing her weight is no problem.

It's a Mikotofag so not surprising he has to feel insecure and go to the (false) weight logic to make fun of her.

Stuffing your face and being allergic to exercise tends to make you gain weight. Not sure what bizarro world you live in where this isn't the case.

She subconciously used her power to alter the chemicals to make herself into Touma's woman

Because it pleases her husbandos Touma and Mikoto.

She doesn't really stuff her face at all though.
>being allergic to exercise tends to make you gain weight
No that really doesn't apply to every body user. I'm sorry it affected you.

>If she can grow like 6 inches in a year and go from flat to double Ds out of sheer love/lust, then managing her weight is no problem.
this is a big leap and logic and it's already been shown in the series that others have to watch her weight for her

It's also been shown in series that she does put in some effort to exercise. Though you just gave the already installed solution to the problem.

Face it with dignity Misakifags, Touma needs a woman who can handle the dragon.
That's why he needs a woman with supersonic hips.

Attached: 1497118996344.jpg (2260x4636, 1.55M)

Mikoto already experience riding a Dragon

But wouldn't she job to the dragons?

We've already seen that her diet is pretty bad and others have to regulate what she eats, so yes combining that with her refusal to get off her ass will make her fat.
>I'm sorry it affected you.
I'm sorrry you feel so offended for your waifu that you dodge the point to attack me instead. I'm telling it how it is.

Mikoto strikes me as the kind to fawn over her husband endlessly and get carried away with the idea of having his children. So she ends up with a dozen kids that she can't handle despite how much she loves them.

No. Eating organic foods is not the equivalent of stuffing herself. We've never actually seen her "stuff herself" and she even watches it herself on that regard.
>I'm sorrry you feel so offended for your waifu that you dodge the point to attack me instead
No one brought it to that though, but thanks for admitting your actual agenda and not having a lick of knowledge on how it actually works. Sorry but your misconception doesn't apply, self-admitted Mikotofag.

It's only logical that Mikotofags are as tsundere and unilaterally sexually attracts to Misaki's goddess allure as their stocky butch dyke idol.

They can't even go after her looks directly. They have to pray to god in the future based on false misconceptions of science that she would "get fat" because Mikoto is outclassed in looks on that regard.

>No one brought it to that though
Uh yeah you did, throwing me in there when we're discussing a character. And then you go on to call me a Mikotofag which has nothing to do with any of my posts, so thanks for revealing your actual agenda.

>He says, while posting a pumped and dumped jobber saint that Touma already changed for Misaki in Soba's canon manga.
Step it up, washing machinefag-kun.

>she probably has to take care of the bastard children of his hubby

With that much love she can handle that full soccer team

Throwing you in there doesn't suddenly mean someone is offended user. It can simply mean they identify some obvious projecting because you strangely going on about the body and 30s when that generalization really doesn't apply in Science. You're the one who turned it to "being offended" if you can't handle a comment on wait or being called out then toughen up.
>And then you go on to call me a Mikotofag
Which you admitted to by going this route.

Attached: 1424106027675.webm (1280x720, 1.38M)

She cuts off Kimi's arm while she is inside the prison

>wait
Weight.

Yes, imagine aiming as low as assuming her perfect 2D breasts will sag just because Naizuri is all Mikoto can offer, while ignoring the irony of Mikoto herself worshipping her perfectly sculptured mounds.

Attached: now were talkin.png (1150x428, 509K)

They're not true fans of their girl if they cant get behind how much their girl loves Misaki's chest.

Terrorist Misaka arc showed us she only slightly athletic with a high tolerance to pain. She's to brave enough to fly and do midair summersaults without her electro master abilities or Kuroko catching her.

And aren't those actions mainly thanks to her ability than anything physical?

>slightly
She can do all shit barely any food or sleep

It's not a generalization when the character does specific things that increases their risk for ending up like that. Not hard to understand.
If you don't want people to assume you have an agenda, then keep your passive aggressive pettiness to yourself and focus on your actual argument.

>She's to
She's not*
Nope, she relies more on her powers as an esper, rather than her own physical abilities.

She cant use her iron sword inside the prison though

Mikoto has denki kong strength though as well, she straight up carried Touma in NT15.

Attached: NT 15 carry.jpg (412x600, 136K)

It's a really sad sight when even the girl they worship has much better taste than they do. Mikoto would be so ashamed of them.

She can, just not really control it

>Misaka gets saddled the responsibility of taking care of her brood plus Kuroko's teleporting rascals while Touma's other wife is out doing justice stuff.

The mental image I'm getting is strangely wholesome.

>It's not a generalization when the character does specific things that increases their risk for ending up like that.
It's a fairly big generalization when the only thing you're basing it off is her lack of exercise which isn't enough for the body to turn someone fat. You're mixing it up with out of shape which is rudimentary mistake. Not hard to understand.
>If you don't want people to assume you have an agenda
You mean simply copying me? Again you're just projecting. Stop before you embarass yourself.

Railgunverse is much more fun to discuss than Index

Who would make the best Lessar doujin?

Attached: 1518374914468.jpg (1650x1500, 279K)

Junko can bench press 1 ton
How much can a Saint bench?

I'm just here for the happy family fantasizing.

Attached: 1157670_p0.jpg (500x750, 106K)

Behemo de Jesus

>only lack of exercise
Of course it'll look like a generalization when you dismiss half of the point that's already shown in across the series.
>Stop before you embarass yourself.
I mean, you already did by crying about the Mikotofag boogeyman so you're ahead of me in this race.

Misaki eats proper organic food and thogh unathletic, she's been shown to have the right mindset to correct bad habits if the situation calls for it. Your supposition come from pure pettyness and exaggerations. You can bitch as much as you want, but Raildex artists will just keep drawing her hotter and hotter.

Which clone is the best clone?

Beetle

Asanagi. Though she actually deserves the guro treatment.

KnT

I mean, the whole thing branches from a hypothetical situation in which she gets pregnant on top of other factors, so it's not out of pettiness and exaggeration.
But hey, you're free to jerk off to all her sexy fanart. Won't make her a good character, but as long as you're happy it's not a problem.

Aleister will say "Activate it", and a black AAA sword will fall from the sky and Mikoto will "kill" the dragon with it, but its actually a one use IB imitation that fools the Dragon into going inside

All the wholesome family posting has aroused me immensely so I'm gonna go jack off and when I come back you'd better be talking about someone unsexy like itsuwa.

Attached: 1517253458.jpg (750x935, 653K)

She's got the time, money and motivation to bounce back rather promptly, si I'm simply rejecting your hypothesis as poorly sustained. No hard feelings. Also
>fanart
I was talking about official art, but sure, best girl gets great fanart since its only fitting. And she's a great character on top of being hot, so your concern is misplaced.

*so

Attached: saten frenda.jpg (1102x1631, 243K)

Time and money sure, but her motivation is extremely suspect.
>And she's a great character
Haha, no. But debating waifufags over that isn't worth anyone's time so I'll leave it at that.

Ironic he brings fanart when most of the fanarts give Mikoto of all characters traits she doesn't has.

Itsuwa is freaking sexy too, what are you talking about? Speaking of minor status wife material, now that Touma is turning into a Dragon overloard he'll need a large harem in accordance. Since the top four wives position are already occupied by Crab, Onahole, Denki Kong and Miss Piggy, which other girl do you think is a must in his harem? Hard mode, you can't include more than one misaka clone or other girl that adds as a duplicate of an already existing one.

>overlord

Real talk, if Kimi hadnt hurted Mikoto's friends, i think Mikoto would agree with her

You mean none of the points you've brought up and just made up to convince that someone can end up fat just based on that? C'mon now. You can do a bit better than that, fatnon.
>I mean, you already did by crying about the Mikotofag boogeyman so you're ahead of me in this race.
Ahh still obsessed with making this about waifus. Really, go to school and learn something in health class, fatnon.

>Kimi will pass on her memes to Mikoto after a hard fought fight

who did she even hurt? I probably speedread that arc, but the only thing Kimi has done was kidnapping Uiharu and she would have been freed a day later with no damage at all

Really shows you're just a shitposter when you have to escape with "ah youre a waifufag so I can't explain why she's a bad character!!!" No one buys it but sure go pretend you had a legitimate point for that.

Typehatena.

Reminder that Jack and Shinobu have both fucked older women. Touma will fuck an older women too. So will Quenser.

Attached: 66400CDC-81D9-4143-A97D-07AE66DD77D9.png (500x456, 230K)

He claims everyones a waifufag for thinking opposite of him yet is the first to bring up fanart.

Attached: pointy frenda.jpg (1764x2508, 751K)

Kidnapping is pretty bad, and she will flip once she finds out what happened to Kuroko

Lmao
>m-muh waifufag!

Quenser probs did it already with that Black Uniform chick that got headshotted by Azurley Fear.

user, kidnapping is a crime

Anna soon. Can't fucking wait for part 3.

Part 3 will feature Sakibasu

Sorry, not wanting to beat a dead horse doesn't make me a shitposter, it makes me conscious of my time. I'm sure you have all the time in the world to do it since you're so eager.
Kindly consult the archive for every time your kind has been dealt with.

It's okay user. I'll let you have your pretend "escape" and no I've been around here for a good while and our "kind", which includes you, hasn't been dealt with in any particular way. By the way, the user was far from anywhere near a "waifufag" but you seem to be so sensitive and lack any proper point that you had to end it here.

Go on now.

Thanks for understanding, I'll let you have your pretend "victory". It's only a fair trade.

Pfft and you have to just end up copying me no different from any shitposter here on a regular basis.

Ohhh sorry sorry *ahem* Ahh you caught me the legendary waifufag! oh nooo! boo hoo you win!

and kek for the sake of the thread I'll let you have your precious last reply since you're so eager when you run out of ideas.

Get a room, faggots.

I mean, shitposting aside, does anybody actually believes any of this girls are ever going to get real life ugly? Get the fuck out, most of the haremettes are going to end up Misuzu-tier milfs/cakes. Actually, that would be a great idea for a side novel or what if scenario. Current Touma time-travelling into a future where his older harem pampers but also want to ravage him.

Too bad it's brought down by idiots who can't discuss Misaki and Mikoto as mothers without some stupid conflict.

*These girls

No that's where he's retarded for applying reality to fiction. It's a 2D girl she ain't getting anywhere less than perfect status and a matter of your personal tastes judging it as seen 100% of the time. Though anons here seem to in general try to apply reality to everything.

Misaki and Mikoto will be each other's baby mommas.

You know what? Kamachi should do What-If SS routes like the Oreimo ones happening that show the future and such after the series is over.

>new spinoff's mangaka isn't a hentai artist
It's going to flop like accel

Was Chuuya a hentai artist?
Though I've seen his early style, it probably wouldn't have done pornographic material much justice.
I'd love to see Chuuya and Fuyukawa release some h-material with their current skill and artstyle.

The thing is, no one really cares about the index manga you can just read the LN.

There's no girls worth beating your meat to at the moment so it doesn't really matter. When sniper-chan shows up we'll see how his fanservice compares to Nogi and friends.

I first thought she was teleporting dogshit into the mouth of the chick eating the cake.

Attached: Saki cute.jpg (265x278, 24K)

If they fuck up Railgun 3 I'm unironically going to kil myself

Good.

Nice.

But that doesn't have anything to do with sales. The Index manga still sells fine so that point is moot.

>helps out the weak
>fucks up AC
>gives her stronger opponents to fight
maybe in theory, but Mikoto would realize that its a bad idea

Thank god. Less Railgunfags the better.

Reality is used as a throwing weapon on this board, but only when it fits someones grievances.
A girl you don't like?
>Lel but she sucks because 3Dee.
A fetish you disaprove of?
>Hurr check out why your fetish is immoral because real life
A plot development you didn't see coming?
>Hurr durr, that wouldn't work in our world and so on and so forth.

Pretty much.

>not posting the edit where the heart is coming from Mikoto

Attached: C24wMb7VEAAKY0V.jpg (800x900, 116K)

stop posting garbage

not half bad

Frenda's breasts look like they hurt I want to rub them in a non sexual manner to make her feel better.

Index 3 should have taken notes from Symphogay and shown Frenda getting Mugino'd on-screen

Hot

Why Shitzuri M*gino so worst? Also, she's canonically the ugliest level 5, and that was before she blowed off her own face like the dumb whore she is and yes, this includes the guys.

Really? That's so simple and effective. It's brilliant, vive it ro me.

all this text just to say "I'm gay"

>she's canonically the ugliest level 5
The number 6 must be very ugly if he never show his face.

*give it to me.

And she even got the most useless power of all level 5s

She has no incentive to manage her weight to a certain degree, so she'd definitely get a milf body if separated from her clique. She's already canonically pudgy even with their pestering, imagine what marriage and a baby would do. She'd only be concerned at the point when she visibly stops being attractive to Touma. No way she'd allow herself to dead fish though, her love autism is powerful.

It hasn't really worked on 2D mothers user.

Once Misaki has a couple kids to care for she'll probably go supermodel level skinny due to the stress alone.

Misaki's fat.

Attached: 0004 - M4.png M4.png (1080x1550, 1M)

Yeah she sure looks fat. About as fat as any 2D girl considered fat or "thicc".

cause kuroko is shit

no but still cute

she do be looking like death was a preferable alternative to communism

Your waifu is a cow.

>due to the stress
What are you on about mate, she runs an information network encompassing the whole of AC and has an intimate relationship with every member of her clique, including anything stressing them. A single kid is easy mode comparatively

Man, she shouldn't have taken that trip to mexico

Sounds like you've never taken care of a child

In all the right places, yes.

I'm saying she gives her clique members the same amount of psychological care a child gets and more. Just look at the Sakibasu situation. Her notoriously weak physical constitution might be taxed though

Oh looks like you're back. And again, she's about as much as a cow as any 2D girl considered at that level

Fat on her tits and thighs. Exactly where girls should be.

Touma would just have to be a good dad and having her clique members around to aid with anything would help a ton. I don't see why she would distance herself from them suddenly.

And belly. She has a beer belly.

Not enough bro I need her OBESE. Like that one Mikoto image.

>canonically pudgy
Since when? She's just super soft due to low muscle mass, but pudgy implies having a noticeable tummy, which she doesn't. Like Mikoto said in SS3, she looks skinny but probably has a relatively high fat mass percentage, which isn't even necessarily unhealthy for a girl as long as it follows a gynoid distribution.

People here are afraid of a little muscle.

Here's an introductory level read on the issue.

ANGRY BEEPING

Attached: misaki.png (267x215, 50K)

My bad, forgot the sauce
sciencedaily.com/releases/2013/01/130111092721.htm

>Since when?
Since

In all seriousness, how does one find a character as shallow, one-note, and cliched as Mikoto appealing?

Attached: 1529990608937.png (458x416, 186K)

That would still just be softness. It also contradicts some other things said in various SS like SS3.

babby's first waifu

That doesn't say what you're implying. People can have flat abdomens while still feeling soft and hence "flabby", specially women. Pudgy would be something like that one early description of Kuroko (which by the way doesn't line up with any single piece of official art, but that's another story).

manlet

Attached: hm.jpg (1440x1568, 326K)

This one?

Attached: cm_payback_by_jaykuma_d8l0kf3-fullview.jpg (1023x833, 103K)

Yes

Since her belly was called "flabby" verbatim. I'm not taking that to mean she's particularly overweight or has noticeable love handles, but the critical part of the discussion is that she's grossly out of shape, which is the kind of thing that leads to what we're describing in the future.

>Mugino and Misaki are taller than Accel on heels
Number one manlet.

I figured you meant the POV one where she asks you to feed her, she has a noticeable gut there instead of an hourglass figure. Can't remember who drew it off the top of my head

Without the spinoff, I am unsure if she'd be so popular.
Then again, I must be wrong. In 2004, tsundere characters who were nothing but tsundere were all the rage.
That is probably why Kamachi expressed disappointment by her lack of appearance in OT2, because he knew how popular she'd become from OT1 despite not actually doing or saying anything important or interesting.

Attached: schizo Mikoto.jpg (2000x2200, 916K)

that's pretty damn great. Nice image

That's not really how it works, champ. Misaki could very well just gain a few pounds or no weight at all, look just as skinny, but still have a host of health issues due to being very sedentary rather than getting steaight up fat. Are you American by any chance? As long as yout diet doesn't consist of processed sugar and trans fats (you know, the things Misaki canonically avoids), most people have a relatively easy time keeping their weight under control, but high stress levels and very little excercise will still yield an unhealthy adult, even if they don't appear obese or even fat at all.

She's just a nice girl and no one but hopeless romantic chunni loving fetishists actively keep up with this series.

Attached: 1565045340193.jpg (800x1200, 470K)

Penis.

>Mikoto
>nice
Unless you're a cute girl or a kid, Mikoto will act like an cunty asshole to you.

Hamazura chose Takitsubo over this, sad stuff

This is deviantart-tier

And last, fag

Benis.

indeed, for when one stops being a babby they move on to better girls in better series

Laughing at your shit taste

Attached: fa_12.png (530x655, 343K)

but, what's with the cake?

>shocking pink hair

Attached: 1563130856783.png (437x484, 431K)

What if I'm Touma?

>described as a hitheaded bully

Why is Mikoto so best?
She saved the whole series

>Misaki knows how to deal with people
But thats wrong. The only reason she comes off that way is because she mind reads everyone, the moment she can't read anyone's mind she falls apart and can't handle them at all. Her actual social skills aren't at all high.

It's not that bad, definitely seen worse posted right here in this thread.

It's from that one extremely gay side story novel about the virtual-on collaboration game (and yes, this is actually a thing) where Mikoto invited Misaki to a restaurant with gag prop theme where yhey could smash cady glass and shove cake on each other faces in order to "release tension" and their pent up agression against each other, after which they went to have a hot yoga session.

Attached: 1553660508441.png (853x480, 257K)

Is she fucking nude? Hestia has tits, we need to go lower to see them

>Misaki eats only organic foods
The very first scene in NT11, and I think in NT18 as well has Misaki eating burgers and fries because she got away from her clique long enough to eat what she actually wants to eat.

I think she's fun to have in scenes, she has exploitable insecurities, she has glaring flaws, and to top it off I find her cute. She entertains me in both serious and comedic ways and has places to change and grow. That's enough for me.

>going on about the body and 30s when that generalization really doesn't apply in Science.
If he's talking about your metabolism slowing down when you stop growing then he's right though. People who are a little chubby as teens generally get fat as adults if they don't change their habits.

Girl
Basically normal skin color
short-ish spiky brown hair
Dresses like a pop idol, cause she's in a band
just really laid back

Attached: Itano Tomomi, Miyazawa Sae-143824.jpg (700x1053, 98K)

I don't know if she's my favorite, but it's far easier for me to empathize with that over the people who outright hate her. Why are people so autistic about that? Seems to me you'd have to be either cold-heartedly cynical or braindead not to find at least something about her appealing.

Because people like the one you replied to try to say bullshit like "she saved the series"

that's extremely odd

Hoping for some happiness in part 3 for her:youtu.be/YbzjFg3Vu0A

Attached: 1562280487424.jpg (1139x1187, 331K)

pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=76580842

Frendabros just can't stop winning

She was popular before the spinoff as Miki stated.
>That is probably why Kamachi expressed disappointment by her lack of appearance in OT2, because he knew how popular she'd become from OT1 despite not actually doing or saying anything important or interesting.
He doesn't care about popularity he's reiterated this so many times in his interviews. It was probably for a story reason. He literally said it again in a more recent interview.

Believe in a happy ending on that note. Kamachi doesn't let things hanging.

How can express disappointment for a characters' lack of appearance when you're the one writing the story?

Attached: 1552597097147.jpg (640x775, 106K)

OT2's story is so self-contained that at best you'd get a minute of random tsun comedy

Might be looking in retrospect?

She did save the series though.

He couldn't fit LO in NT22 whom he originally planned to be. Which is funny when some shitposted about him shoving in Mikoto probably due to sales, unless you think he breaks his own rules for her

Nope.

She doesn't deserved it because she can't appreciate what she already has.

Oh,that's really cute MAD,I even imagined this song as ed for the end of her arc.

>shitpost
That was about illustrations, which Kamachi has literally admitted to. Saying he doesn't compromise on the story (which is of course debatable, but not really the point here) and instead makes up for it by going full shill in the illustration choices. The only novel that really had no shill bait illustrations is NT9.

> draw 20 year old
> claim shes 14
> do this to nou claims of pedoness

lol

Reminder.

Attached: 1403241672474.jpg (730x600, 113K)

Which I don't mind personally since for illustrations I look for fun ones like that. He seems to like it himself too.

Attached: hang on.jpg (730x600, 180K)

god damnit
hahahahahhahahaha

NT9 was peak illustration, I don't think Haimura can top it

This is too far

Can't wait to see it animated.

Eh I liked various illustrations going forward. It just depends on the novel.

you went too far.

A master piece.

Attached: f38160ff0f5.jpg (949x1024, 89K)

Get help.

DID THE EGGS BREAK THOUGH

Nuit a cute.

(C78) [Takumi na Muchi (Takumi na Muchi)] Choudenji Hou no Mamori Kata Jou | How to Protect a Railgun (Toaru Kagaku no Railgun) [English] [YQII] [Decensored]

Agreed, the choices in what got illustrated from that point onwards noticeably dipped and went away from the novel itself most often. I heard some user theorize that it's because they know the illustrations get spoiled and don't want them to give away too much, but it's a shame either way.

Misaka's eggs were certainly penetrated.

Spoonfeeding retard

!

Attached: Db344poU8AA8LzB.jpg (752x856, 82K)

I'm fine with them. I like all aspects of this series so I like to see the variety.

Attached: 31173f289a0764523.jpg (1024x877, 75K)

The passive aggressiveness in this comment is hilarious

w-what happened?

Mikoto impregnated him

Who and who?

? I'm not being passive aggressive. I'm just stating my opinion.

you tell me

Attached: DyZmlt8UcAI9qNO.jpg orig.jpg (1421x1104, 127K)

>I'm a *real* fan who likes everything in the series, so I have no complaints

Not what I was implying or had intention but ok.

Pits

Attached: 1567136881351.jpg (500x866, 119K)

b-bros...
I don't know if I want to self insert into touma anymore

I mean if you want me to elaborate, yes I enjoy all aspects of it and I like the various illustrations whether it's silly or badass. But it has nothing to do with you, just freely stating like anyone else.

I know it's wrong... but it's so fucking hot

Attached: 26704399_p0_master1200.jpg (1000x1000, 457K)

This is not hot at all your taste is absolutely atrocious you fucking gargoyle degenerate shitfuck yuritard

Based

So does anyone here actually like this franchise? It kind of feels like, aside form shitposting, all you people ever do is call every character who gets mentioned one-note and boring.

>any character
I only see like 4 characters or so get accused of this with any regularity

First arc of Railgun, and First arc of Railgun S are great. The rest of Railgun is pretty SoLife, but fun.

Index is- well- it has the characters from Railgun in it often enough and touma can be fun, it has it's moments.

I refuse to watch the accelerator anime.

Starting to read the Novels. The series is great- by which I mean- all the shit that doesn't relate to magic or accelerator after he should have died.

Attached: 9911122_p0_master1200.jpg (512x512, 235K)

>master1200

Because she's a well developed, interesting and likeable character with proper motivation and flaws that influence her story a lot. There aren't many characters in this series that have at least one of these traits let alone the same combination.

i lost my Yea Forums folder. please post your cutest mikoto

Attached: please do not steal.jpg (2000x1600, 1.91M)

Just go to any booru retard

All of the level 5s are

Attached: file.png (600x800, 553K)

is there a way to sort by cuteness?

t. railgunfag

Honestly though I'm mostly in agreement. When I first started I thought Touma made a great side-character/deuteragonist but a terrible perspective MC. I still think he's weak but he has grown on me a bit in that respect. As for Accelerator I'm mostly okay with him now, though it took me a long time to get past the aneurysms I get from how poorly designed his power is.

I also agree that the magic side of things is way weaker than the science side, in terms of powers at least. It's built from the ground up to function in the abstract and metaphysical - a level which never integrates well with reality. It's also often rooted in absolutes and exceptions rather than rules and loopholes, which is one of the things that bugs me about vector control. I was drawn in in the first place by the ingenuity and diversity of esper powers - how application made all the difference.

Artisan's last waifu.

Ahem

Attached: Index_v15_2-3.png (2000x1051, 2.35M)

I do. Like I said I like all aspects, but it's mostly just the same people who talk about the same "one note" characters than anyone new. Most of us are just tired of that crap and don't discuss till a new novel where it's generally positive.

Attached: 1473620498219.jpg (850x616, 119K)

That's cheating, kakine is 25 years old

Attached: 15651906.jpg (1200x849, 390K)

Reminder that Touma is Index's property.

I like it but I don't care for half the drivel said here. It's the same shit everytime and same comments that it's all pointless.

The power is one thing, give a character an insane- rule breaking power, that can happen I guess. But giving it to THAT character. I was fucking PUMPED when he got his ass kicked. But to have him continue on as a character... ugh. Terrible.

having a rough day, huh?

Might be a factor on why I feel that way but I'm not going to blogpost.

Attached: taking your cute wife to the pregnant bikini contest and being beaten out by the chairmen and his th (764x1087, 427K)

I want to self-insert into Touma if you know what I mean.

Attached: 74125554_p12.jpg (927x929, 137K)

Haha, why is there so many Touma ryona images?

I get what he's saying though. Man sometimes I love you guys but more often than not these threads are hell.

He's an overconfident edgelord - they're a dime a dozen. I have no interest in his spinoffs but I'm able to enjoy characters like him in short bursts. There are a lot of reasons his power gets to me, but one big one is that I just... really hate hopelessness. I hate waiting for an author to bring in the resolution button because there wasn't even the illusion of a chance until they do. I guess what I'm saying is that I hate seeing characters stripped of agency by a power the not only beats theirs but outright uses theirs better than them - outright has more control over what they supposedly control than they do. It prevents them from even picking up their sword - even standing in the ring - unless they have some conditional immunity.

I guess we just have to agree to disagree on what bothers us more - the power or the character.

oh well, definitely- I can agree about the power for the same reason. Like- yes it was overkill, but it would have been nice if they had some idea of how to stop it- if in the first encounter they notice something off about his ability or there is some sort of trick to it. That would be better than nothing I guess. Like, in Attack on Titan I thought it was the biggest fucking cop out when Eren was able to turn into a titan. I was like- well that just fucking killed 90% of the tension. Now we have a character we know will never die.

>responding to terrible bait
If you’ve been reading the LNs, you should understand that the problem with vector control is not with the character but with Kamachi.

What did they mean by this?

Attached: RIP.png (1600x900, 53K)

A lot of the less vocal posters simply leave the threads for a while whenever it looks like shitpost central.

DED

Definitely agree with you on Accel. I don't think he works as a continuous protagonist. He's best in small doses or in a supporting role for me and that's where he shines most. Touma can hold his own most for me and then Hamazura.

>Man sometimes I love you guys but more often than not these threads are hell.
Basically my sentiment. Sometimes you guys respond like bots, no offense and ontop of that when it's obvious bait from a shitposter, you still take it even though its the same thing every time.

Oyakodon with Mikoto and Misuzu!

Attached: __misaka_mikoto_and_misaka_misuzu_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc_drawn_by_muichimon__24fd0fb880dd0 (566x800, 147K)

Accelerator works fine in the three MC format. Dropping any of him, Touma, or Hamazura would weaken the novels tremendously.

>when it's obvious bait from a shitposter, you still take it
I'm guilty of this too, but at the end of the day I just want to talk about something I'm passionate about. When shitposters are the only people responding they become the only people I can talk to. Also sometimes the bait itself just works really well.

Say something nice about a character you don't like.

Index was useful sometimes

Saten is a really strong girl to be able to shove 3 soda cans up her ass and still be tight enough to suck out the semen of 100 men the next day.

Yeah they all have an aspect of a kind of hero distinct from each other.

Kuroko does have a good ability.

>cute Junko
She's not cute! She's normal!!1!

Attached: the kind of normal middle school girl you can find anywhere.jpg (1080x1550, 736K)

Hamazura actually gets laid

Sherry's golem is cool as fuck

Kanzaki can fly through space.

I want to cum inside Index.

It's okay user, I too touch myself in the morning.

Mugino DID cut that bitch Frenda in half and that was fucking great .

No, Kuroko is as athletic, if not twice than her.

Butchering and making an Index kebab would be pretty tasty considering how little she exercises and how much it eats, she is like a little piggy

Mikoto uses her ability in cooler ways than the other level fives.

It was established that Accelerator is weak to asphyxiation right at the beginning. Whether you can make him pass out before he notices is another matter though. He's also weak to AIM jamming like every other esper. There's a reason why he got shot in the head and nerfed in just his second appearance.

Toubutt!

Attached: D4HA34FUYAADb91.jpg orig.jpg (1473x1440, 124K)

Kuroko has a nice ass
Uiharu is a mecha otaku
Saten has a nice belly

he was weak to AIM jamming until he made his cane into another weapon

She needs to keep in shape or no one will hire her

Attached: surrogate mother unable to find a man.jpg (559x771, 331K)

>What would their children's name be?
Fanfiction

Index or Misaki will win

Fuck off tertiary

Well, I wish that had been his last appearance, because the cane and neckpiece are fucking stupid.

You are confusing EM jamming with AIM jamming. I'm talking about that shit when GROUP went to the juvie hall.

The boy in Scavenger has a cool ability

I disagree, but carry on.

Stiyl isn't always completely fucking useless.

Attached: 0deae9dc1d330cc7ae9f48a8137fbe40.jpg (627x839, 192K)

you right, I forgot. That shit was only supposed to fuck with his choker wifi

Misaki a pile of shit

The best thing about Accelerator though is how he starts off as that stereotype and gradually moves beyond it over the course of the latter half of OT, becoming a palatable and interesting side character for the remainder of the story. The several volume buildup where he spews off his "true villain" spiels only to ultimately get told he's a chuuni retard when he can't rationalize the idea of him being the savior of Last Order is excellent. If all you see right now is "angry edgelord effortlessly wins every battle", then you've either severly underestimated his character or are a secondary lightyears behind the rest of us.

The way his fights are handled is generally stupid though in the early stages of the story. Later antagonists tend to have defenses on par with or stronger than his, so they turn into philosophical or psychological battles instead.

Can Railgun 3 be AOTS?

>weak to asphyxiation
I'm clearly forgetting something. I mean, obviously everyone can asphyxiate but was there a reason he couldn't just pull in air? Or move to a different place with more air using his ability?

No.

having a hard time pinpointing this one's location. I've reverse imaged- typed in the characters, author- nothing.

That's why it has to be before he notices, maybe cause a slight disruption to his calculations and aim for that opening. Otherwise yeah he can just pull air in by creating wind. Unless you make it a vacuum, but if he's on the ground he can just vector himself to jump/run out of the kill zone.

I want to watch Misaki shit

You still think Accelerator needs oxygen? Nigger doesn't need shit when those black wings come out. Even if he's totally brain damaged and can't think of anything from oxygen deprivation, or passed out, it's not like that has stopped him before.

The other thing as well is, when you think about it, of course confrontational and otherwise "negative" opinions are going to be seen and discussed more. I mean think about it, you and another user agree that you like X character, what happens?
>X is cute
>I agree
>I like X thing that character Y did
>I agree, that was great
>I hope X development happens to character Y
>I agree, that would be cool
I mean, that's nice and all, but who cares? If I wanted nothing but validation I'd be going to reddit for upvotes, not Yea Forums.

But he doesn't, he actually complains about how he has no time to be with Takitsubo.

I'm limiting myself to OT 3 Accel for a reason because the other guy was talking about how he was extremely broken with no weaknesses right at the start. But why do you think black wings (or any wings for that matter) means he doesn't need oxygen? Brain damage means he can't connect coherent thoughts, not forgetting to breathe.

>Oyakodon
the gentleman's fetish

>lightyears behind the rest of us
I am admittedly that. I've tried several times to get into the series and he was always the primary thing stopping me at early stages - his power really. Only recently have I started making more significant headway. As I said I'm fine with him being a chunni edgelord in small doses so that didn't bug me. If you say his battles get better I'll trust you but certainly the fundamentals of his power still upset me. And in the end I can only assume his battles getting better are at least in part due to to Kamachi not understanding vectors.

>cause a slight disruption to his calculations
What does that even mean? Seriously in what world does that make sense? In the first place where is he even getting the variable values necessary to even begin calculating anything? What actual calculations is he even doing? How do you disrupt them? By adding a new variable? But you do that all the time. Every move you make is more new variables - unless he can read your mind which renders it all pointless anyway - so if he can calculate a response to real time kinetic physics what possible action could you take that he couldn't just then calculate as well? My point being his "calculations" are the most asinine limitation to ever be fashioned.

The "before he notices" thing works to some extent - though he could just activate his ability once he notices he has a hard time breathing - but almost anyone can be taken out by an assassination shot. That's not exactly relevant to outright battles.

>But why do you think black wings (or any wings for that matter) means he doesn't need oxygen?
Because he appears to lose consciousness completely when using the wings at points. That's sort of the point with the scene with Kihara, he's not even supposed to be able to walk yet he's able to fight. And in the scene with Kakine he basically turns into an automaton and only LO can stop him from responding to the antiskill officers who attack him.

I mean, you can have positive discussion about a character that doesn't boil down to just gushing about them--but then you risk having others come in to disagree and start a separate argument. Some people here seem to get straight up offended if you happen to think a character they don't like is compelling.

You've been here for a few days by now making the same complaints as always mate. Do you not have anything else to do?

No. You've missed the point entirely. A conversation without disagreements is going to die very fast. How you take someone disagreeing with you is entirely on you. But the things people label as "negative" or "shitposting" or the like is literally anything they do not agree with. This is why people think the threads are bad at all times, because there is always someone disagreeing with someone else in the threads, excepting live translation threads, where it is much more acceptable to simply gush over a new scene. The root of the problem is 90% of the posters in these threads cannot accept the slightest of disagreements without assuming the other side is a shitposter. See; literally any non one-sided discussion about Mikoto or Hamazura.

I was only here in one other thread. Well, this month at least. I do check in from time to time. In any case I just like talking about this - and in part I do this to convince myself to like Accelerator more. I want to enjoy this series, so I keep looking for ways to justify things - or at least to vent my frustration until I can accept that it can't be justified - whichever comes first.

Considering you ignored several points last time you brought this up that listed Accelerator's flaws, and ways to work around him, I frankly don't believe you.

> It doesn't matter if the audience doesn't know what equations they are doing in their head, all we need to know is it eats up their concentration like RAM on a computer. Asphyxiation can cloud his mind, it's the entire reason why AIM jammers work against espers, to make them lose focus so they can't use their powers properly. High level espers are especially susceptible because if they lose control they are more than likely fucked, just like what happened to Awaki. Just because Accel can do a certain type of calculations super fast, doesn't mean he can solve every problem he faces in real time.
Dude, you do realize if you lose consciousness you don't stop breathing right?

I fucked up the green text there, ignore it.

>Dude, you do realize if you lose consciousness you don't stop breathing right?
Of course. But the immediate impact of not getting any oxygen is losing consciousness. It won't immediately kill you, you can survive for a little while. And I don't think Accelerator needs to have oxygen or consciousness to respond to an attack with his black wings.
I mean, if he doesn't even need his brain to be in good working order then how can you justify that he needs oxygen?

Not him, but I think people are shitposters because they consistently make claims without any intention of backing them up or engaging in further discussion.
>Mikoto sucks because X
>She doesn't because Y
>But X
>Why do you think X is bad?
>X

It's an asinine cycle. And people who like things are the same way - it's not just people who dislike things - but by far insulting things comes up more. The assumption that it's shitposting rather than someone being an idiot comes from that last part - that negativity is more common. It's just easy to assume the intention is to upset someone when it follows that same pattern.

That doesn't really change the fact though that Accelerator didn't fall unconscious in OT13 because of a lack of oxygen. Heck, he wasn't actually unconscious, his brain just wasn't working normally due to being disconnected to the network. Which means the question sort of remains as to why you would think Black Wings don't need oxygen.

Not that user, but the calculation thing is common to all espers, not just Accelerator. Many of the higher level espers are able to process data relating to their particular ability at superhuman speed, making near-instantaneous mathematical calculations on par with computers. They share a common weakness of losing control of their abilities if you can disorient their senses.

Clearly what that guy proposed in regards to asphyxiating Accelerator wouldn't work though. His ability is too fundamentally easy to understand relative to other esper abilities and versatile for him to be confused in most cases, and even if he were, he could easily respond by doing anything you suggested. The only one who ever pulled off anything like that even remotely successfully was Kihara Kagun, who worked through a blind spot he programmed into Acclerator's esper development to make it possible to reverse the direction of his punches upon contact with Accel's passive reflection field faster than the kid could react.

Character concept- a character than uses other people's brain power to do a lot of his calculations. His esper power is kind of like Bitcoin mining, in that sometimes your computer can get a virus and part of it's computing power is doing calculations in the background- which slowly does damage to your computer, but also if you do this to hundreds, thousands, tens of thousands of computers- you have a lot of de-centralized processing power.

SO you could have a character that is causing people headaches, or if he overuses his ability it makes them outright lose conciousness though they'll recover soon afterwards. So in this case- someone who isn't able to block out his mental attacks- could make his ability stronger if they go against him.

I guess he'd have to be a multi-skill user for it to be really effective though.

>That doesn't really change the fact though that Accelerator didn't fall unconscious in OT13 because of a lack of oxygen.
So? That was never a part of my argument and is not necessary for the argument to make sense.
>Which means the question sort of remains as to why you would think Black Wings don't need oxygen.
Well, why WOULD they need oxygen? You think the wings are muscles that oxygenated blood flows through? Come on, they're a supernatural phenomenon that appears by itself without any conscious action on the part of Accelerator.

Just talk about whatever character you want. If some autist starts screaming and tantruming because you dared mentioned a character they don't like, they'll usually get shit on if they're being unreasonable and you weren't

Attached: IF_20190902-001649.jpg (2880x1440, 448K)

or another way that character could function is as a hyper-specialized support class character- who can't fight, but can connect to the members of his team to help them do real time calculations- since he is also de-centralizing the calculations himself. At first this wouldn't be known- and when they go up against who they think are level 3's- the level 3's are putting out power like level 4's and they can't figure out how that's possible.

>Kagun
And no, actually Accelerator himself was closer, when he nearly asphyxiated himself with a dust explosion. That's why he states that he might not be able to survive a nuke after all. He's somewhat doubtful of his ability to vacate to an area where there is oxygen that fast even if he survives the blast.

I drew this do you like it

Attached: gucciharu.jpg (1137x1749, 993K)

is that... a leg belt of... it is- isn't it.

>he actually thinks that Accelerator’s fights have gotten better
They’re either trying the same trick Komaba did and ignoring his powerups or giving him more powerups when the scope was already blurry.

Also, the more spotlight a character gets, the more hate they will get. During the Kamisato arc, Accelerator got barely any hate at all. But he's done something in the novels, he has an anime, so now we have threads full of "I hate Accelerator and his powers are shit reeee". When Hamazura showed up, people tantrumed over him too. If Birdway, Kanzaki, or Styil show up a lot in part 3, or get a spinoff, they'll get hate too. Mikoto is always kind of around, so she always has a little "spotlight" hate

That Hamazura faggot at least kissed a girl.
Thats way more than Touma ever did to his harem.

This is the most retarded argument I've ever witnessed, you keep talking around each other. Clearly, Accelerator needs to breath to live as a humanoid organism. The matter you're actually talking about is his wings apparently being able to activate subconciously. He has been shown to do this when in a pinch and without thinking clearly, so it seems logical that he could use them in a state of extreme oxygen deprivation, but he still requires consciousness in the sense that his senses still function. If he shuts down entirely such that his vision falters and brain cells start dying, they'd just flail around wildly for a few seconds before he died, they don't suddenly give him magical breathing superpowers.

>That wasn't part of my argument
But, it was? You stated that Accelerator was unconscious and so the wings should work without oxygen because he was unconscious and that's what oxygen deprivation does. The fact of the matter though is Accelerator wasn't unconscious, so the base of your argument collapses.
>Why would wings need oxygen
Because they're pulling the calculations for him instead of the network, but otherwise seem to require him to have a functioning brain? I don't expect he'd be able to do them normally in an AIM jammer either. Not until I see evidence suggesting otherwise.

I don't think they've gotten better technically at all, I just recognize the fact that the technical aspect of them has taken the backburner to more narrative-driven stuff. Look at the NT5/6 Kakine fight and the "rematch" in NT10

Can’t think of an actual argument against his point?

As long as he's still got some consciousness I'm all for it, but if he's out cold then I'd say he can't use them. Again, this doesn't mean he doesn't need oxygen to survive in that state and his brains would definitely be harmed if he's low on oxygen for too long.

I've made it a few times before and got summarily ignored, see; Accelerator has plenty of workarounds and ways to make his fights work, or pull the "big fish in a little pond" trope on him.

Nothing much to tell on Animelo/Anisama Summer Live 2019 (15th anniversary of Anisama)
except mostly for KyoAni tribute
Maon Kurosaki are there for only 2 songs:
>ROAR / 黒崎真音
>幻想の輪舞 / 黒崎真音

and no fripSide attendance this year.

Attached: Maon Kurosaki ~ROAR (Sept 1, 2019) Anisama 2019.jpg (600x400, 80K)

remember that time when Railgun went from a relatively light anime, with occasionally dark themes- to having a clone of the main character get ripped limb from limb? Yeah, best introduction to an arc. That shit was not expected.

>see an argument
>don't bother scrolling up
>go back to fapping to Mikoto or Othinus

That thread turned into a discussion of Accelerator as a character being able to do X or not, when user was originally criticizing Accel’s power, not how he uses it. But other espers have the problems he’s stated more and more now, so I could see how you’d assume it was shitposting.

When a character isn't in the story, they won't be brought up much at all. What a stunning discovery you've made user! The complaints about Hamazura were specifically about how he did not seem to fit in the arc and how his previous appearances were better. It's a bit of a "No shit sherlock" that these sorts of complaints would mostly only happen when he's actually in the arc, and not before he even appears.

It wasn't supposed to be that lighthearted, since most of s1 was filler

Kakine fucking sucks

Remember when you were a brain dead retard that got baited by a shitty director making Railgun something it wasn't and didn't know that the clone arc was already an established event in its parent series (Railgun is a spin off, by the way, dumbfuck) that the very opening of the manga had foreshadowing for and no way a surprise?

>I didn't say that oxygen deprivation causes unconsciousness, I said that the main impact of losing oxygen on combat effectiveness is that it causes you to lose consciousness
I really don't see why you needed to make this line in the sand. It's literally the same shit.
>losing consciousness certainly doesn't seem like it's stopping Accelerator
Because....? You have some actual reason to assume this I hope?

>get him out of the oxygen deprivation situation
They don't have autonomous wills, what are you smoking? If he's not clear of mind enough to use any of his abilities but rage wings, he's not going to be clear of mind enough to do anything intelligent like launch himself to safety or perform a complicated action likely manipulating the atmosphere to bring him air either. Black wings invariably result in him punching the opponent directly in front of him in a blind rage like the Hulk, often with unrelated collateral damage.

>not reading the manga
Surprise, I guess.

>If he shuts down entirely such that his vision falters and brain cells start dying, they'd just flail around wildly for a few seconds before he died, they don't suddenly give him magical breathing superpowers.
Well of course, I never argued that they'd revive him from being dead. But you don't die instantly when you lose oxygen, in fact you have quite a bit of time. His wings can activate when he's in a pinch and get him out of the oxygen deprivation situation as long as it's not like all the oxygen in the world was destroyed.
>so it seems logical that he could use them in a state of extreme oxygen deprivation
Yes, exactly. That's the point I'm trying to make.
>but he still requires consciousness in the sense that his senses still function
Possible but a bit unclear how much his senses are needed. The wings probably can somewhat sense attacks hitting them.
At least you seem to understand my argument unlike the other user.

>You stated... because he was unconscious and that's what oxygen deprivation does
Yes, I said that. But that's not what the quote is responding to, the quote is responding to the allegation that I said Accelerator became unconscious because of lack of oxygen, which I never said.

yeah, it was really fucking great starting with S1 and then S2 of railgun. Everything since then has been a major fucking dissapointment!

If I had known about the sisters arc from pretty much the first chapter of the first book, it would have completely fucked up the flow and surprise.

It was both. Both stating that Accelerator cannot fully use his powers as user thought he could, and that there were work arounds to Accelerator's power. Neither really ended up being addressed, and user is back here once again to make the exact same complaints about how he can't accept Accelerator's power.

>A conversation without disagreements is going to die very fast.

I don't agree there. I think you can have positive discussion that isn't simply based on agreeing with each other. You can have positive discussion that started as a disagreement as well, but honestly not many people here are open to letting their opinions be swayed by different ideas or interpretations.

Now I'm curious if anyone here has ended up changing their opinion on a character in a positive way based on seeing how others interpreted them.

Whether Accelerator became unconscious because of a lack of oxygen or not was irrelevant, the fact of the matter is Accelerator was not unconscious AT ALL in his fight with Amata. So you have no basis to assume he can just pull black wings out of his ass while unconscious and losing oxygen.

I deleted that post because I confused my reply. An user at differents points in this argument both accused me of saying that being unconscious leads to oxygen deprivation, and of saying that Accelerator passed out because of oxygen deprivation. I never said either of these statements and confused them in that reply.

>His ability is too fundamentally easy to understand relative to other esper abilities and versatile for him to be confused in most cases
OT 15 clearly says he and Awaki are in the most danger due to losing control in that juvie hall. Granted we don’t know if asphyxiation and AIM jammer would have the exact same effects . Still, this doesn't mean Accel's calculations are hard to disrupt just because he makes it look so easy. Imagine if thermobaric bombs or napalms are repeatedly dropped on him, then for whatever reason he stands completely still with no oxygen tank, and he loses concentration for a split second, then he’s fucked. Again this is only assuming he has no way to get out of the airless zone.

I appreciate that Kakine has the stamina to take it in from so many men.

Attached: 582762201639.png (424x600, 263K)

>the fact of the matter is Accelerator was not unconscious AT ALL in his fight with Amata
He wasn't unconscious then, he was unconscious after his fight with Kakine when he nearly attacked the anti-skill officers and LO stopped him. That was the example I cited.

Just pointing out that no matter who the character is, when they get the spotlight, haters will crawl out of the woodwork. Let Birdway get a spinoff and while that one Birdway preggo autist will probably fill the thread with positive reactions, as will the many people who want a magic side spinoff, you can bet there will suddenly also be an army of Birdway haters

sounds about right. only a gaywad would breat weeharu's shoulder

I mean, I don't think we need to know exactly what equation he's performing, but there's still an inconsistency there: If he can acquire variables to perform an equation factoring in people moving around him, then he can do the same with another instance of people moving around him. Really this is just a broader problem with "calculations" as a weakness though.

>the calculation thing is common to all espers
I don't remember that being explicitly explained - at least not hammered home as hard as Accelerator's connection to calculations as a basis. Still it's strange; I would rationalize the ability of espers to acquire data as something akin to haptic feedback - the same way I handle a variety of my own power systems - but that still leaves the question of why some actions would be beyond his ability to analyze unless beyond a rather untenable level of complexity. That's it though - anything could be past that complexity threshold and it's a matter of waiting to be told whether it is or not. It's not something easy to scale or quantify - nor is it something that gets communicated well to a reader. It's just a really weird weakness to have be the only real limitation to his power (aside from explicit exceptions).
>His ability is too fundamentally easy to understand
His ability is just so fundamental in general. I mean that literally - seeing as vectors are one of the most basic and universally applicable concepts in existence. That it asserts itself over so many more specific abilities is one of my core complaints.
>worked through a blind spot he programmed into Accelerator's esper development
This was always cool to me as a concept but my disillusionment with his power prevents me from fully enjoying it. The reflection field is only another pillar of my "isn't this a little too bullshit?" feelings toward him.

I was thinking more on the small scale, like using some scientific gibberish to trap him in a room-sized vacuum or poisoning him. Creating an uninhabitable space spanning hundreds of meters around him would probably work, just like the often suggested method of launching him into outer space

And then that user's reply interpreted my denial of something I didn't say as if it was a denial of something I did say. Which naturally makes it extremely confusing, but that's through no fault of my own.

>I think you can have positive discussion that isn't simply based on agreeing with each other.
But by definition, it's going to need you to disagree then. Which most anons here cannot handle. The only other real type of conversation you can have that is not centered around disagreeing or agreeing with each other is one that is based on two people filling in the blanks for each other's lack of information. Which are exceedingly rare due to most people having (or pretending to have) read the books, and their very nature making it very unlikely there aren't at least a few disagreements or corrections happening within the conversation.
> I'm curious if anyone here has ended up changing their opinion on a character in a positive way based on seeing how others interpreted them
I've changed my opinion on a character based on my own positions that I made while looking for quotes and the like while disagreeing with an user, if that counts.

But that's also false. He wasn't unconscious, he just didn't want to face reality and threw a tantrum. He wasn't unconscious.

No but she could still kick Kakine in the balls.

I for one, do not understand the wings- and they seem kind of lame.

>that one Birdway preggo autist
Implying there is only one
>you can bet there will suddenly also be an army of Birdway haters
I doubt it. You would have seen far more of them in early NT and during NT14 and the like if there was "an army". No, I would expect a vocal minority for a while, but mostly only if the spinoff were actually bad. Look for example how Kakine's spinoff has been received despite it having every reason to be received badly due to Kakinefag spamming for a few years.

Kuroko and Awaki are great examples for which calculation speed proves a constant limiter and danger. It's also mentioned offhand frequently whenever personal realities or the dark, back end of the esper development program are discussed. Also as made clear by the last couple dozen posts, targeting it isn't really a viable weakness for him in particular.

>Accelerator cannot fully use his powers as user thought he could
To be frank, the original description of Accelerator’s power does uniquely allow for loopholes, and most of the counters and nerfs don’t make complete sense. I mean, Accelerator should theoretically be able to charge his battery whenever he wants, since he can affect whatever variables he wants, but there’s no logical reason given as to why he can’t.

Based

>If he can acquire variables to perform an equation factoring in people moving around him, then he can do the same with another instance of people moving around him.
That's not the argument at all. The argument is that if you disorient Accelerator he is liable to fuck up his calculations and not be able to perform effectively.

He seemed pretty damn unconscious to me. That was sort of the point of his character development in NT, not being a beast who responds on reflex to attacks but dealing with shit proactively. If you look at how they animated it in season 3 they definitely also interpreted it as him being unconscious, which is my interpretation from reading the novel as well.

>It's just a really weird weakness to have be the only real limitation to his power
But it's by far not the only weakness to his power. As has been told to you explicitly in this thread several times.

Crowley

And anyway, you don't go unconscious immediately upon losing oxygen. You don't think he could stay awake for a few seconds and get out of the bind of having no oxygen? I was never arguing that he could survive a situation like a magic god destroying all the oxygen in the world, just that a normal esper that tried to drown him or take all the oxygen out of a building or district would be utterly fucked.

It's true the Kakine spinoff was well received, and that's largely because it was good and all the other mangas are lacking something at the moment. If for some reason the next couple of chapters are boring, the art quality goes down, or any other thing that could make the manga as a whole decline, Kakine haters will come out of the woodwork. And I bet some people decided to have interesting discussions about Kakine just to spite Kakinefag's efforts in shitting up the threads.

There's no reason given, but one can assume that either it's unable to function as intended while being charged, or that it consumes more energy than he can charge to it while it is operating.

Tomiko, obviously

>I think he was
For any particular reason? Or just because? Throwing a tantrum and not wanting to accept reality, more or less just blanking out what he sees is not the same as being unconscious. It's just willful ignorance and being stubborn. It's not really even close to a comparison that can be made to "accelerator is falling unconscious because he ran out of oxygen" and "Accelerator kind of looks like maybe he's unconscious because he's really mad"

Post more pictures next time please

No one has yet been able to explain how specifically they'd do this though. He fights too simply for disorientation to affect him much. In terms of defenses, he sticks to the absolute reflection field that emanates radially from him and requires no knowledge of his relative coordinates. For offense, he sticks to straightforward, linear blasts of air/rocks/etc or makes physical contact and destroys his opponents from the inside. He rarely does anything complicated enough to confuse his with. In fact, the only instance I can think of is when he tried that wind nuke in OT3 and the sisters fucked with him using the windmills. He learned and stopped trying shit like that.

I'll go out of my way to NOT post pictures just for you. Cry more.

>No one has explained the specifics
Why are they necessary? We're not writing a book, we're telling you the canon weaknesses he has. Pain. Oxygen deprivation. Poison. Extreme hunger. Any a number of things could mess with his ability to calculate something properly, why do we need to pick a specific one before you'll accept it?

>For any particular reason?
Because he was literally incapable of thinking and reacted to being attacked by an antiskill officer who clearly wasn't a threat to him as if he was an automaton. In the anime, they even made his face glaze over and portrayed him as robotic.

>Incapable
Wrong. He didn't WANT to think in that moment, because he was blinded by rage and sorrow. That doesn't mean he CAN'T, which makes it a poor example.

Attached: 1542250430034.jpg (582x365, 77K)

Ctrl+F "fuck"

Attached: file.png (217x31, 1K)

>If the quality goes down haters will crawl out of the woodwork to criticize a series that is bad.
I think I'm starting to see your problem user. You have a victim complex.
>People have had interesting discussions just to fuck with Kakinefag trying to ruin the threads
That's not even close to what happened on either side of the equation.

>it consumes more energy than he can charge to it while it is operating
This is silly when his vectors actually control whatever variables he wants. He could just force the energy not to leak.

I just want to express mild sadness that only one person appreciated my Uiharu drawing

Just link it - just point it out. I cannot for the life of me remember a single limitation or weakness brought up that doesn't ultimately come back to calculations. Except, again, explicit exceptions like magic - but I'm the only one who makes sure to bring that up anyway. If there was one then I just missed it, and I'm glad to switch the subject to that, but as things stand I've only been engaging in conversations about calculations.

Attached: foryou .jpg (574x608, 40K)

If you just reverse the electrons though it's undoubtedly going to fuck with it's ability to operate.

A weakness that cannot reasonably be implemented may as well not be a weakness.

Victim complex of what?

Look it up if you don't know what it means, but complaining that people will "come out of hiding" and complain about something that is bad, being bad, is the definition of a victim complex. Consider perhaps that it might be normal for something that is bad to garner complaints.

Nice goalpost moving, you hopped straight to incapacitating him entirely when previously you were talking about fucking with his ability's precision and accuracy. Forget "disorienting" him, if he doesn't have any air, he's just fucking dead. Also poison is almost guaranteed ineffective given he has borderline surgical control of his ability, and giving him pain to disorient him is putting the cart before the horse. How?

>His back burst open. From it burst murky black wings. Black wings like jet sprays. The anger had removed his very consciousness, crushed his very sense of self, and the pair of wings had exploded out of it.
I definitely interpret this literally. His anger causes him to literally lose consciousness and turn into a beast.

This, combined with him being able to use the wings in a state similar to being brain-dead when his battery dies, I don't see how you can possibly think he needs to be conscious to use the wings.
I mean, you seriously think a lack of rational thought can't stop him from using the wings, but a lack of all conscious thought does stop him? It's not like he consciously decides to use the wings, they just come out on their own and Kihara seems to think he doesn't even realize the wings are there.

HE HATES IT

Hey bro, where you at? I'm at the club.

Attached: Woody+is+a+true+pimp+his+pimp+hand+is+very+strong_3e0b97_5712566.jpg (780x694, 74K)

I know what a victim complex is, dumbass. I just want to know what you think I am feeling attacked over? I'm just pointing out a trend that has to do with characters in this series. I never once implied I felt personally attacked, or mentioned my feelings at all. You sure you aren't the one that likes to complain for the sake of complaining and are feeling "called out"?

>I definitely interpret this literally. His anger causes him to literally lose consciousness and turn into a beast.
>I think it's possible to be SO MAD that you just totally lose consciousness.
That's on you.
>Being able to use wings in a state of brain deadness
The common interpretation of Accelerator's wings is that they perform the calculations for him, this is why they were able to handle magic better despite Accelerator having no clue what magic was. It doesn't really help your point at all here.
> I don't see how you can possibly think he needs to be conscious to use the wings.
I don't see how you possibly think he can use them while unconscious.

And in Japanese.
> 背中が|弾《はじ》け飛んだ。そこからどす黒い|翼《つばさ》が飛び出した。噴射にも近い黒の翼。彼の意識すら飛ばし、自我すらも|叩《たた》き|潰《つぶ》すほどの怒りを受げて爆発的に展開される一対の翼は、あっという間に数十メートルも伸びてアスファルトを薙ぎ払い、ビルの外壁を削り取った。
I sure as hell read this as saying that his consciousness (意識) and ego (自我) is literally gone at this moment, and that's sure as hell how they interpreted it when the anime.

Something that is bad will get complaints saying that it is bad. Like, what the fuck dude, what else would you even fucking expect? This is "pointing out a trend" as much as "I dropped a ball, and it fell down" is pointing out a trend.

There's a large difference between the ego crumbling, making way for a primal destruction and medically falling unconscious due to trauma or lack of oxygen. If you're unconscious due to the latter, it's just a symptom of your brain rapidly approaching death. He still needs to kind of think and see while using the wings, otherwise he couldn't identify his targets or have recognized Last Order.

>you hopped straight to incapacitating him entirely
Where?
>If he doesn't have air he's dead
Not instantly no.
>Poison won't work
Funny story.
>giving him pain is putting the cart before the horse
Read NT3

what's it called when you are still functional and moving- but it's out of anger and you can't remember anything? So suddenly you "wake up" screaming at the grocery store clerk with your hands around their throat having no idea how you got there? Black out?

This one scene isn't even important to my argument. The fact that he can use them when literally brain dead from having no battery is more important. Maybe this one case is just figurative, but the fact that he can use them while brain dead without thinking against Kihara is more important.

All he needs to do is emulate the current generated by the battery. Then he doesn't need the battery in the first place. It's honestly pretty "simple" calculation-wise too. "Simple" being used loosely as it's relative to Accelerator's ability to do math.

You're missing the point. I'm saying that screeches of "it's BAD" are going to happen more often the more spotlight something gets, regardless of whether it's actually bad or not.

Ice Boats was genuinely bad. It does come up now and then, yes, but you aren't going to see whole threads of "wow Ice Boats was fucking bad, I hate Agnese, why can't she die".

But let Hamazura, Birdway, Accelerator, or pick any fucking character you like, including the aforementioned Agnese, and you'll get a chorus of people shouting its bad no matter if it's genuinely bad or not.

That would require Accelerator to constantly have a hand on his choker, and never be interrupted while making those calculations, overloading them accidentally etc. Not to mention, as said, it's plenty likely that esper mode consumes more battery than he can make up for.

>There's a large difference between the ego crumbling, making way for a primal destruction and medically falling unconscious due to trauma or lack of oxygen
Of course, but the wings aren't a physical part of his body, they're a supernatural phenomenon so I fail to see why you believe they should be restricted by his body temporarily lacking oxygen.
And you can maintain consciousness without breathing for a few minutes. Those minutes are plenty long enough for him to respond anyway, so whether or not he's able to use the wings when unconscious is immaterial to the argument.

>Where?
Well, if that's not what you were talking about, give me an example of how to capitalize on his "weakness" of having to do complicated calculations like I originally requested.
>Not instantly, no
This scenario has been discussed in greater detail for the entire thread, go back up if that's what you want to talk about. I was mentioning how it's hardly a "weakness" since you either pull it off well enough that he can't do anything in time or he shrugs it off effortlessly, and is thus irrelevant in a conversation about disorienting his calculations.
>Funny story
Explain
>Read NT3
Touma throws all rules out the window instantly upon entering any fight. Explain how one might accomplish the same feat without him.

Again, this isn't a meaningful observation. A 10 year old arc isn't going to get much of a mention in the threads one way or another. Wow dude, what a discovery! What's your point? Haters aren't "crawling out of the woodwork" to spook you mate. They don't hide and wait for a chance to shit on you, they're always around, talking about whatever else until something else gets brought up. Surprise surprise, if the books or the conversation turns to character X, they will get talked about more, in a positive or negative manner. And guess what else? Surprise surprise, if something is bad, it will get discussed in a negative manner. What other shocking revelations are you going to give me today?

Based Misakichads showing us why she's best girl and OTP material

Except I've never implied I think they are trying to shit on me or my opinions personally so please try to comprehend what I am saying a little better.

>give me an example of how to capitalize on his "weakness" of having to do complicated calculations like I originally requested.
I literally did. Did you not read my post in the slightest? What the fuck is wrong with you? How do you manage to keep skipping over shit like this? I gave you like 7 examples.
>I mentioned it's not a weakness because I don't like it
I don't care. It is in fact a weakness. You not liking it doesn't negate it.
>Explain
He's been poisoned.
>Touma
I said NT, not OT.

>They're a supernatural phenomenon
You lost me. They're generated by his personal reality same as any of the other gibberish he does, they can't break the rules just because "lol magic". Also if he's within reasonable limits of consciousness that he can respond, he'd just use his regular abilities anyways, so the wings don't matter in that timeframe. I don't even know why you brought it up.

>more battery than he can make up for
Has there ever been a limit to how much he can control quantity-wise? I would think not, looking at what he has done and claimed to be capable of. He reflects more energy in a single fight than a device like that would consume in a decade. That would belie the entire premise of the argument anyway because that would be a different weakness from calculations.

You didn't say it flat out, but you're implying it with every single post. No one is "crawling out of the woodwork". No one is "a hater" when they complain about a bad thing being bad. You have to accept that sometimes people are complaining about something because they don't like it. Not because they give a shit about your opinions. Every single post you have made has been dancing around you being incapable of recognizing this very simple fact.

>So suddenly you "wake up" screaming at the grocery store clerk with your hands around their throat having no idea how you got there? Black out?
This is entirely possible to do when actually unconscious. People have committed rapes and murders when sleepwalking, the former is relatively common in fact.

> They're generated by his personal reality same as any of the other gibberish he does
They're not an esper power like his reflection because he doesn't need to do any calculations to use them. They're something beyond that.

>He reflects more energy in a single fight than a device like that would consume in a decade.
You're going to fry the shit out of the battery if you pull that user. Think a little. You can't just blast a lightning bolt into a cell phone and expect it to work. It can only take in electricity so fast.

>they can't break the rules just because "lol magic"
Yes they can.

You gave me exactly four examples and I addressed all of them but the hunger one since it was retarded. If you're talking about something further up, my first post was .

The rest of your post is terminology misunderstanding garbage barely worth addressing. I'll say outright that I originally intended to discuss only how one might capitalize on confusing his senses and you moved the argument to how to beat him entirely without realizing we were talking about different things. I'm gonna need a quote source on those latter two examples too.

one nice thing about math- is once you do a specific calculation- you don't have to do it again. You just have to remember it. Or- if there is a slight change, a complex equation may only change by one or two factors and takes a fraction of the normal time to do.

So if I were an esper- I would literally do "training' by memorizing new equations- then putting them through stress tests from various degrees of change. That way- when I had to do them, i wouldn't have to think of them.

It's similar to muscle memory. But that's how I study for tests as well. I once finished a differential equations II test in 10 minutes. Because I had spent so much time going over redundant equations- that it was just plugging in an answer at that point.

I wish I remember what it was called though.

You misunderstand. I'm saying he could just keep the charge going at the same wattage and voltage indefinitely. Even if he had an upper limit to energy expenditure he would reach it through flashy moves way faster than through sustaining a tiny battery device. Having to touch it is a more reasonable issue but if it gives him full access to the device it would most assuredly be worth it as a last resort when the battery starts running low.

This is specifically why it's the more complicated powers like teleportation that are more prone to being screwed with though.

Kakine IS THE TRUE NUMBER ONE
He shall become Level 6 soon, becoming the most supreme esper.

Attached: #1Esper.png (391x590, 83K)

Man you fellas lost me a long time ago

>I'm saying he could just keep the charge going at the same wattage and voltage indefinitely.
I somehow doubt it. If the energy isn't being "spent" it won't be able to fuel his esper powers.
I'm not sure what you're talking about, because that's not even close to what my post says.

So you're going to deny that contrarian assholes, or shitstirrers exist? And I am in fact STILL not implying they are out to get me or attack me personally. People here can shitpost for any reason they like, including no real reason at all. You'd have to be a paranoid retard to think it's about you, whether you as an individual or you as the general thread population

close but not close enough kaka-baka-shit

Attached: 1566452950486.gif (366x360, 1.97M)

By not replying ITT? Oh wait

Can't we all just get along?

Attached: __uiharu_kazari_to_aru_kagaku_no_railgun_and_etc__f33246bf2c6abf5d8639d0ff1cf4a6b4.jpg (1024x1024, 470K)

>I don't like this example so I get to dismiss it
Retard.
>Your post isn't worth adressing
Sounds like an escape to me. See you next thread where you make exactly the same complaints and pretend you're not shitposting but trying to find answers I guess?
>I need sources
Read the books faggot. I even told you which book for one.

>I'm not sure what you're talking about
Sorry, I fucked that up because I was confused by what you were quoting.

fuck off cumdump

>He fights too simply for disorientation to affect him much. In terms of defenses, he sticks to the absolute reflection field that emanates radially from him and requires no knowledge of his relative coordinates
I was literally taking to people about the juvie hall for a couple of posts. He had to turn off his powers so he doesn't fuck himself up in there. The difficulty and intricacies of the calculation has nothing to do with how easily he appears to use them. If he fucks up when a bullet is about to hit him, what do you think happens?

I am not. I am pointing out your logic is fucking retarded. I literally told you an example of where you would see most of these; the Kakine manga. It was ripe to have shitstirrers and contrarians, but we got little to none despite the situation being perfect for it. You then said "Well if the manga becomes bad, people will say it's bad" which is the HEIGHT of idiocy and victim complexes. No fucking shit my dude.

the thing where someone loses consciousness IRL due to extreme anger / snapping.

yes, and that's always the thing that makes me laugh about the level of calculations they would have to do in their head. 2nd level differential equations deal with 4-dimensions- and would be necessary to move an object from one point in a 3-d plain to another at a different- almost instantaneous time. Middle schoolers doing math waaaay above 3rd year engineering student math is like...

>inb4 someone says the books talk about the drugs they use to boost intellect and experiments.

>Retard
Oh, please, do enlighten me how you could form a plan around getting Accel too hungry to fight. Go on. I'm waiting.
>Your post isn't worth addressing
Nice speedreading faggot, I wasn't escaping from shit. I was just clarifying that asphyxiating him doesn't fall under the scope of viable methods to confuse him since it causes damage in and of itself, but apparently you're consistently reading only the first clauses of my sentences.
>Read the books faggot
>Can't source his claims
Sasuga. It's pretty telling that you can't even provide a summary of the events in question, much less cite them.

Reminder Kamachi is redd herring this "Kakine is nice guy deep down" thing, don't take the bait

Attached: Close.jpg (969x545, 363K)

>the thing where someone loses consciousness IRL due to extreme anger / snapping.
Ah, I'm not sure that's a real thing at all, more like a literary thing in e.g. Crime and Punishment. But killing or raping people in your sleep absolutely is.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_sex

One of my favorite raildex memes

Attached: file.png (1280x752, 751K)

>enlighten me how you could form a plan around getting Accel too hungry to fight. Go on. I'm waiting.
This has literally been mentioned before in these threads. It is one way that NT6 Kakine could have defeated Accelerator if he was more patient. As it was, Kakine was more or less waiting out his battery because that was faster, but it was certainly an option for him, and he probably would have had to do that if it was OT3 Accelerator and not the one with the electrode that we know.
>asphyxiating him doesn't fall under the scope of viable methods to confuse him since it causes damage in and of itself,
Except it does. You not liking it doesn't disqualify it. "It causes damage so it doesn't count" is such a lukewarm dismissal it's not even funny.
>Can't source his claims
I literally did. New Testament volume 3, go read it faggot. You're literally walking into a thread of people who know more than you on the subject you want to discuss and refusing to believe that anyone might know more about the subject than you and trusting them on their words. Fuck off.

Will he be a villain in part 3?

Attached: 1286604908522.jpg (696x720, 44K)

it would be super complicated to get accelerator too hungry to fight, or fall unconcious due to being awake to long,etc.

You would have to plan out a trap so far in advance, lure him there- and have it be so that he would be using his powers for days to try and escape- or alternately you would have to have a ridiculous army of pawns that would have to keep him occupied to the point where he couldn't not fight, for days on end- until he collapsed from not having any calories in his system.

Well I guess how skinny and weak irl he is physically- it might only take half the time for a person who is built regularly

secretly the un-named level 5- with the passive ability to be in the background and not noticed by the main characters while not giving a fuck.

His power?

The Kakine thing is fair, but I feel like it's as disingenuous as a Touma fight comparison given how much of an outlier he is. That's less a weakness of Accelerator and more a freakish strength of Kakine. He could do the same thing to literally anyone, why bring it up as a specific weakness of Accel?
>Except it does
I don't understand what's so complicated about this, I even clarified specifically what our disconnect was two posts ago. If you successfully asphyxiate him, congrats! You've beaten Accelerator. Completely agree. I started off talking about how you might disorient him and make opening in his ability through which to attack with regular means though, which means asphyxiation is beyond the scope of such a plan since it accomplishes the end goal in and of itself. You can't use it as a temporary numbing agent because he either has enough air to escape at full capacity or he doesn't in which case he is dead and you win.
>My source is the entire book
>Still can't source the poison claim
I've a fuzzy memory friendo, the continuation of the conversation is dependent on you entirely. The time it would take for me to parse through the entire book would allow the thread to sage and you to "win" by virtue of bump limit instead of actually concluding the argument, so it looks to me like you're just fucking afraid your horseshit won't hold up. Honestly maybe it does, but until you show me, you sound like a raving lunatic. You'd think at least one other person in the thread would have corroborated your claims in greater detail by now, but alas.

I always find it weird when people get really aggressive about needing to source something. Do they just think that not a single person in the entire thread would call out an user who is clearly making shit up? If an user says "in NT8 Othinus ended the world" and no one says anything, and you ask over and over for a source while they don't feel like giving it to you, it's probably true bud. If they say something more outlandish like "In NT13 Touma fucked his entire class in front of Index" you're going to get meme replies or a couple people calling bullshit even before you ask for the source.

I haven't finished all the books, but I still don't believe the part about... about the golden retriever. If true, it's like Kamachi watched airbud and thought "these idiots will read anything"

Not even that tbvh, Kakine would have severely injured Accelerator if not outright killed him if Mugino didn't intervene. Esper calculation will be affected by their mental and emotional conditions, wearing Accelerator out can happen in ways more than just making him Hungry

Context is important. Everything when repeating the story sounds fucking ridiculous till you read it. And I mean that in a good way.

youtube.com/watch?v=BHu9z-4pHR4&list=PLToFT6KVy56IuxCuNNjgjlQ_m3new0HUL

I wish they had done this with a different meme-voice. But this is what I've been listening to lately while I'll be working on scheduled maintenance for a heat exchanger or pump. After a while it just kind of comes in as background noise.

Attached: 54165c19c347bae9112bd2438ee4f9f0.jpg (692x1130, 455K)

This image is 100% accurate.

Attached: 1548349467716.jpg (499x334, 21K)

>It's disingenuous
Not really though. Accelerator having a weakness to endurance in general is completely fair to bring up. And not only because he's literally on a battery these days. Accelerator in general needs a fight to end sooner rather than later in most cases.
>If you asphyxiate him, boom the fight's done.
Nope. I also mentioned this to you before, it's hardly instant. Which is why it is both a way to win a fight as well as a way to disorient him during a fight. You can hold your breath for a good while, asphyxiating Accelerator will as a result not be anything instantaneous.
>he either has enough air to escape at full capacity or he doesn't
If you're just going to sit there and watch him, maybe, but in any normal fight? No.
>My source is the entire book
Yeah? And? I'm not looking the page number up for some retard who thinks he knows better than people who have been reading and disussing the series far more than he has.
>Can't source the poison claim
It's in the recent Accelerator manga chapters. You really think no one would have called me out on this by now if he had truly never been poisoned before?
>The time it would take for me to parse through the entire book would allow the thread to sage and you to "win"
You dumb fucking retard. You've revealed your true intentions. You don't actually want to learn anything at all. You don't want a discussion, you literally won't even consider conceding that MAYBE the guy who has read the entire series MIGHT know more than you.
>Until you literally grab my face and rub my nose into the scene it doesn't exist
Fuck you. Read the books or stop bitching like a child.

Still feel this way desu

>You'd think at least one other person in the thread would have corroborated your claims in greater detail by now, but alas.
No one's going to pipe up with the sole intention of saying "I agree, this happened" user. We're on an anonymous website, the very first reply would be "Clearly that's just you samefagging". If no one feels like actually looking up the page and posting it, no one's going to speak up. If something hasn't actually happened though, they will be called on it. This happens all the time, you'd know this if you weren't a newfag.

If I told Fukiyose stabbed Touma, would you believe it? Everything sounds ridiculous until it happens, and then it makes perfect sense. That's what makes Kamachi great.

I've been looking for something like this

Congratulations. Do you want a medal?

>Battery
Completely different argument and entirely valid
>It's hardly instant
See, the problem with this is that attacking in the gap opened by his disorientation is a waste of time. If he's too groggy for reflection, his most instinctual ability, to work, then he's definitely too groggy to escape whatever is suffocating him and thus will absolutely die of asphyxiation anyways. The "opportunity" you've made to attack him is irrelevant. The best you could do is kill him a few seconds faster.

The rest of your post is just yourself jerking off your own ego, ironically posting about yourself not being called out when no one else has called me out and given me an answer either. I do want to learn, but I lack the time, which is probably measurable in singular minutes at this point. I guess I actually will go reread after the thread sages, but I'll forever have to leave your dumbass argument half-completed just because you wrote seventy paragraphs insulting me instead of the comparatively easier sparknotes versions of what you wanted to cite, not that actually doing so would have been hard or taken more time than writing like six posts responding to me.

what the image or the shit tier audio book?

Attached: 37243424_p0_master1200.jpg (744x1052, 526K)

Okay? You're not special.

audio

(((they))) give medals for 4channel now?

Not that user, he's being unnecessarily hardheaded. A better complaint is that each of these options rely on doing something to Accelerator that requires getting by his defenses in the first place. For a person who can regulate and control literally any aspect of his environment it would seem far from plausible to accomplish any of these in a combat scenario. Covertly over time? Sure.

MP strikes again

>If he's too groggy for reflection, his most instinctual ability, to work, then he's definitely too groggy to escape whatever is suffocating him and thus will absolutely die of asphyxiation anyways.
What? Wouldn't he just produce wings and escape by instinct? His reflection wasn't working when Kihara threw the grenade at him and he still came out fine.

>produce wings and escape by instinct
Not this shit again

You may not believe it, but wings are an effective way to move quickly and escape.

in an open space

I mean seriously, he's lost his reflection and fought effectively in the past. Why is it so hard to believe he could do so again? Just because you hate how the wings reversed the brain-damage nerf?

This is exactly what I was fucking talking about earlier, I wanted to discuss this exact point, how he can't perform intelligent actions while in berserker mode, but then I got derailed but the most unhelpful autist on planet earth

I think there is a better one where a real person at least reads the first few chapters.

There's not enough sakuga in the world to do this justice

And they can also cut their way out of an enclosed space.

He definitely can't perform intelligent actions in berserker mode, but in most scenarios it should be enough to get him out of a pinch. Kakine tried to outsmart him in this mode and got turned into a volleyball for his trouble.

>Completely different
Not really though. It's the same base argument, just over a longer period of time.
>It's a waste of time
According to...? Just you?
>If he's too groggy for his ability to work
Gee, it's almost like there are degrees of asphyxiation or something, and there might be a point where Accelerator is not working at 100% capacity, but also not yet dead. Funny how that works isn't it?
>The best you can do is kill him faster
Or perhaps your area where you are asphyxiating him is only so big, and if you leave him entirely alone he'll be fine, but if you attack him as he's trying to leave he might not be. Weird how these things work, isn't it?
>No one has called me out
No one is going to jump in and tell you you are wrong a second time when someone else has already done so. Literally everyone else in the thread is already well aware of what happens in the books. Riddle me this, what does anyone else have to gain by telling you a second time that you are wrong? Refusing to believe that PERHAPS someone who has read the entire series, while you have not, MIGHT know some scenes that you do not, is already proving there would be no benefit to jumping in.
>The amount of time I have free is measurable in single minutes
Sure user, that's why you've spent so much time dicking around on Yea Forums running in circles rather than just, I don't know, taking people's words at face value when you have no good reason to doubt them?
>You spent your time calling a moron a moron, instead of doing my homework for me, and looking up things for me
And I'd do it again. I'm no fucking spoonfeeder.

I'd just like to point out that this is one of those rare times where people staunchly defending a character are arguing that he isn't autistically powerful instead of that he could wipe the floor with everyone else. Accelerator is always a fun reversal on the usual powerlevel bullshit.

Not being able to perform intelligent actions =! He cannot move out of an area that is causing him to suffocate. Especially if no one is making any moves to stop him or distract him.

how is he a reversal on the power level bullshit.
he is literally the dark superman character of this series
Can't directly lose. has a form of kryptonite. but if everything is normal- he literally can not lose.
Dis nigga vegeta.

Attached: angry.gif (500x375, 975K)

>I'd just like to point out that I’m the real fan

sounds like Touma desu

But why would the wings be able to get him out of something that he couldn't already get out of in his regular state? The only way they're superior to him regularly is in how they can generate large amounts of force without requiring much thought on his part.
>30 minutes
>long enough to outlast a human stomach
This is how I know you're tired and delusional. The former is something anyone might be able to do. The latter is impossible for a human because they're limited by their OWN stomach, never mind the difficulty of creating an onslaught that would take Accel fucking weeks to escape.
>there might be a point where Accelerator is not working at 100% capacity, but also not yet dead
But if he is in that state, why do you need to continue fighting him? Just stand there and watch him die
>No one is going to jump in and tell you you are wrong
I literally haven't even made any claims to be "wrong" about though, YOU have, and I've challenged them. The burden of proof lies on you since you apparently possess the requisite information and I do not. I have no means of looking this information up in a reasonable timeframe assuming it exists. It's fucking laughable how you think the rest of the thread ignoring us somehow validates your logic. Give me a two-sentence summary. That's it. Then I can search on my own and be proven wrong instantly. Easy, no?

>You dumb fucking retard. You've revealed your true intentions. You don't actually want to learn anything at all.

ok this shit made me laugh

the best thing of accelerator is that he has the ability to shoot his cume with 100 percent accuracy and simultaneously impregnate the entirety of AC which is the most powerful ability but he doesn't know what sex is

Powerlevel faggotry on Yea Forums tends to be about proving that someone could win. In this case accelfags want to prove he could lose in a reasonable way - which he couldn't. I think that's pretty rare.

What are you getting at?

>We get a Kakine manga, just as the Index manga reaches Battle Royal
Based.

Because abilities can bypass his absolute shield. Amata's punch, temporarily #2's power and mind-tricks, magic, Mina, Curtana, Imagine breaker, there are multiple ways to bypass and hurt him.

wait- what is touma's kryptonite- like everything hurts him if he can't block it.

How powerful is Raildexkeks?

Except Touma is the kryptonite - he's everyone's kryptonite. It's kind of better because it just levels the playing field. Mostly.

You mean vaginal fluids peasant

Pop quizzes

waka waka. i see what you are going for stating then.

true, he wouldn't know what to do with his dick if he could touch it.

kek

>30 minutes
Where are you getting this?
>The latter is impossible for a human
Why? Because you say so? No. Literally like I just said, it's exactly the same argument, over a longer period of time. I didn't say at all, anywhere, how long it would take to starve Accelerator, either completely or enough to make his calculations start to waver, only that Kakine didn't do it because he could just wait for the battery instead.
>It would take Accelerator weeks to escape
This was also never said. You could simply follow Accelerator and comedically smack food out of his hands constantly. This would require a very strange power, where you're not able to be killed by Accelerator, but also cannot kill him directly, but it's certainly viable.
>But if Accelerator is at 90% power, why don't you just watch him die?
Gee user, maybe because he might just walk/fly/crawl/hop/jump rope away?
>Muh burden of proof
News flash asshole, I don't give a shit. I'm not looking something up for you just because you refuse to believe someone who knows more than you. I will instead sit here and watch the retard be retarded. If you want to know for certain you're going to just have to read the books. Rather than sitting here and crying bitch tears that you just KNOW I'm wrong, with absolutely no evidence at all to refute my claims.
>Give me a summary
Accelerator was poisoned while teaming up with some monkeys from the zoo.

Kamikoto is so cute and hot

>But why would the wings be able to get him out of something that he couldn't already get out of in his regular state?
I never claimed that they could. But maybe he's put in a situation that he normally could get out of, but can't anymore since he was taken by surprise or his battery ran out.
It's possible for him to be temporarily surprised or outsmarted and then get carried by the wings.

wait- i have a super fucked sleep cycle- are you all ameribros with fucked up sleep as well?

further- i have thus far not watched the accel anime because, shit i just don't like that guy--- but srsly should i check it out?

further- if you had to guess- what is the moral(s) of this insane series?

FURTHER- when will we meet the last level 5?

>What are timezones

>- if you had to guess- what is the moral(s) of this insane series?
Do what thou wilt
Also fuck England and their food

It's not fucked up to be awake just after midnight on the best coast. I also have not watched the Accel anime, mostly because I'm waiting for Japanese subs, there are subs up to episode 5 available but meh, maybe I'll wait until the entire show is up.

well, yeah- are you guys chillin' in the SEA?

>It's not fucked up to be awake just after midnight on the best coast.
Especially not when you have the day off tomorrow.

I want to flip up Uiharu's skirt and crawl inside before she can stop me!

Attached: e3KiuIM.jpg (713x1005, 174K)

Yes

I don't care for him either

???

Yesterday's future

Now please never type like that again.

The hunger shit is getting so absurdly specific by this point that I don't think any reasonable human could defend it, it's like some retarded rube goldberg shit. I could just as easily say you could build a tower of legos under his feet until he reaches space and suffocates. That sounds retarded, but it's POSSIBLE, right?

I see where you're coming from on the suffocation end, but again, you're failing to take into consideration how his reflection is his final bastion. If it goes out, there's no way he'd be well enough to walk/fly/crawl/hop/jump rope away, and before that point, there's no opening with which to kill him.

Thank you for the monkey shit, I'll get right on that. Anyone else that isn't an autist willing to help me on the "pain incapacitation" end? I've decided shifting my focus to the thread at large is more likely to get me answers. Actually go back and read how much this fucker has typed just to avoid "spoonfeeding" it's fucking hilarious.

hahahahahahahahahahahhahahaha
have a coke

w-waka

Attached: Free Soda.gif (480x270, 1.86M)

Othinus? Is there anyone other than Othinus who can crawl up someone's skirt?

>implying she would try to stop you

Except for killing. Killing is bad, mmkay?

Pedro

actually wait you have a good idea.
Trick accelerator onto a rocket- where he has to save LO. Send that shit into orbit on bingo fuel.
He can't use his powers to put the spacecraft back into re-entry. he dies in space.

Am hallucinating? I've awake for a long time and you seem like something I would hallucinate.

Post the next pagea before the thread dies

"pain incapacitation shit"??? Are you implying that by giving him essentially enough paper cuts he would be unable to move or function? what do you mean? I might be able to think on it.

Attached: 73971601.jpg (715x621, 199K)

Well that just posted without two pretty important words. Made me look like more of an idiot than I actually am.

hahahahahahahahah

how am i a hallucination? what is it that is odd about this post? are you seeing a ghost?

It's me- the guy who talked about buritos for like 3 months on raildex a year or two ago if you remember

Unbirthing is probably super painful but I guess Uiharu is willing to suffer a bit to make me happy. Such a nice girl.

I can't really tell if this is the same autist being sarcastic or not, but he claimed someone in NT3 had success messing with Accelerator's calculations by giving him "pain" of some sorts, which disoriented him.

Yeah, you’re definitely part of the simulation.

raildex general never dies- it is just reborn

Everything is a simulation man.

>It's so absurdly specific
I literally gave you the outline. You cannot hurt Accelerator, and he cannot hurt you. Kakine is one such example, do I need to invent more before you accept it as being possible?
>I could also talk about building lego under his feet
Hamazura essentially does this with his ice shenanigans, and an abstract version of this happens when he is teleported by a mech.
>You're forgetting
No I'm not, you simply cannot comprehend the idea that someone can not be working at full capacity but also not be dead. This isn't a videogame, you don't get to use all your abilities as normal at 1 hp. You slowly dwindle and get worse until you die. Try running a marathon. Now try running a marathon with a gunshot wound. You will slowly get worse and slower until you bleed out. Does this mean I ca shoot your leg once and wait for you to die? NO! You may well just run off to the hospital.
>I cannot believe that someone doesn't want to spoonfeed a newfag, on Yea Forums!
Dumb newfag. I will not be part of the cancer that destroys this site. I have given you all the tools you need to learn, you simply refuse to do so, and as such I will mock you for it, rather than give in to your idiocy. You have always had the option to concede points, and go research later "If X is true, then what about Y" for example. You have not done this. You instead got stuck on the first points and refused to believe that people might know more than you. Tough shit, I'm not doing your work for you, do it yourself.

wait- no- i don't even have read NT3 yet.
oooooooooohhhhhhh- shit i need to turing test myself

The raildex general is the first vampire introduced to the to aru verse.

HAHAHA

himigawi- am... am i relevant now?

The choker means that he is black belt at sucking dicks

Raildex

Attached: file.png (658x248, 25K)

touma hurt accelerator

wait hamawhora fights accel? based

This is true- I once stayed awake for 54 hours to pur out and then monitor a fire to make sure it didn't come back. I don't remember the last 12 hours of that.

we are all newfags at some point

basically why it's hard to relate to accelerator at all- he's a twink weakling who hates everyone and has god like power and an obsession with a loli that has a speech impediment.

How the fuck am i supposed to like this guy

>Kakine is one such example
Kakine is the only example. I dare you to think of a method by which someone who feels hunger can pull it off, and no, your "Ability X" that just magically keeps you away from one of the most ungodly destructive abilities on the planet while simultaneously being able to keep him from escaping you and recouping energy is not one.
>Hamazura
Those are more methods of disrupting his attack to escape, they don't solve the underlying problem of breaking through his field and actually hurting him.
>No I'm not
On the contrary, YOU can't comprehend that Accel's reflection is the single action that takes the least effort for his body to perform. It's so second nature to him that it reflects sunlight and bullets that catch him completely by surprise. It'll work at the least until he's too wasted to do much more than limp and have hazy vision, and by that point, what could he do to escape a trap removing his breath?

You're not supposed to self insert into Accelerator.

The answer is unironically Have Sex

Attached: 1804731524233950615.jpg (600x406, 95K)

>I dare you
Any remote ability at all. If Accelerator cannot find you while you can find him, and hound him with your power while you are safe at home you can pull it off. Easy. Your lack of imagination does not mean that situations do not exist.
>Disrupting him to escape
You don't have to necessarily escape. If you manipulate him enough you can potentially put him in a hazardous position, or keep him away from you while you do something else, such as starving him or waiting out his battery. Something is not "not valid" just because you don't like it.
>Accelerator's reflection is the action that takes the least energy for him to perform
Not only do you have no source for this, it also doesn't change the argument in the slightest.

Did you mean to type himegami and have a stroke or something?

>It's so second nature to him that it reflects sunlight and bullets that catch him completely by surprise
Neither Arata or Kamachi will ever write Accel’s power consistently. Ranting won’t change anything.

But my power fantasy

>muh source

Is it wrong to find Leader's hands really sexy in this shot?

Attached: 1565961453116.jpg (1320x737, 168K)

Isn’t Touma/Othinus and Hamazura enough to choose from?

Attached: HIMEgami-01.jpg (1520x720, 103K)

Didn't mean to trigger you, let me rephrase. "That's fucking wrong, you faggot, and is never said to be true. You are pulling this entirely out of your ass, and even if I pretended for a second you were right, it's literally irrelevant to the conversation"

Accelerator can move at like fucking Mach 2, you'd also have to be able to keep up with him. I don't think any espers period have the accuracy to pull off pinpoint calculations from more than a few dozen meters away, how could someone do it from the safety of home?

Again, waiting out the battery is another matter entirely from outlasting his stomach, assuming he's incapacitated upon it draining fully. There are a plethora of ways to do this, and it probably merits a separate discussion. A lot of his fights in the middle of the story revolved around this, it's his one true weakness until he starts doing magic horseshit around the Aleister arc.

The irony of your final sentence is fucking hilarious.

Why didn't Hirumi just go meet the Frog-faced doctor

>immediately devolves to namecalling
Every showing of his power implies that reflection is both his default and works beyond his perception. He does reflect bullets and other projectiles without calculating it or even noticing them early on in the series.

Y-yes...

Yes- because you're not contemplating the mouth under that mask

oh shit, he called you a faggot, he might be right

do you even understand Mach 2? After a certain speed- you can not eject into the open air and need a cockpit that detaches from a plane entirely- I know this very well becaue my (late, RIP) grandfather developed one of the first bombers that could go past 1.5 mach- and in the initial tests- the pilots died not due to the plane error- but due to ejecting at such high speed it was like hitting a brick wall at over 1,000 mph.

Kek, I could just as easily say that about your NT3 and poison shit.

You wouldn't have to, just your ability. You're also assuming that Accelerator is able to move at those speeds and reliably pick something up. You try picking up a hotdog at mach 2 and not mashing it to pieces. You're also making several assumptions about the remote power, perhaps it's simply spoiling food in an X radius, and you don't need to do much more than keep a general bead on where Accelerator is. Either way, you refusing to accept that this could be done doesn't mean it's not possible. Just think harder, I know it's difficult but please try.
>I don't think any espers period have the accuracy to pull off pinpoint calculations from more than a few dozen meters away,
You'd be wrong.
>The irony is hilarious
Not really, since it's not ironic in the slightest. You claimed something untrue, I claimed something that is. Not only that, unlike you, I tentatively accepted your wild claim, and noted how it doesn't change the argument in the slightest. Keep grasping at straws though.

>Y-yes...
Chew and asprin and head to the ER then. I believe in you user, you'll survive.

Go ahead, I don't really care, since I and everyone who has read the series knows I am right. I don't give enough of a shit about the opinion of a secondary to prove you wrong and rub your pathetic nose in it.
None of that proves that it takes less energy or thought than anything else he does.

Not him, but if you can eliminate the vectors of forces opposing your motion you can eliminate all the harmful effects of drag and acceleration.

>and noted how it doesn't change the argument in the slightest
Sure pal, don't respond, we all know you can't. I'd love to hear how it doesn't though, because you seem to have caught yourself in some kind of logic loop here. If you concede that, my point is automatically made, there's no middle ground

I can't self insert into a fairy getting chased by a calico

>How does it not change if it's low energy instead of high?
Because, you dumb fucking retard, we are only saying that Accelerator would be somewhere between 100% and 0% capacity. The only thing you are doing is quibbling over whether or not you need Accelerator to be at 80% capacity or 5% capacity before it starts affecting his vector control. It's literally irrelevant to the conversation that it WILL affect him and you will have a time when he is both not dead but also not working at full power.

But I'm saying that that period will necessarily leave him too weak to escape whatever is suffocating him, thus making further action unnecessary. You cannot possibly win the argument that he could ever be in a state where he's too weak to reflect, but strong enough to pull off some wacky maneuver that he wasn't capable of getting out of when he had more air.

True- if you had the ability to manipulate vectors this may indeed be possible. But lets' think

Accelerator is in a craft travelling at 1500mph- is ejected into normal atmospheric pressures- assume he is like 120 lbs because he's a skinny rail- he would have to negate 95,040,000 foot pounds of pressure instantaneously. Now- let me see if there is an example or a way to calculate how many foot lbs of force he has canonically exerted.

I don't care, it's wrong. Accelerator can indeed be at a weakened position where he cannot do crazy vector shit, but might be able to do minor vector shit. You know how I know this? He quite literally did this in OT13, blasting LO away, and then taking a van and running away, but otherwise doing nothing but moving in a straight line. Same shit applies here.

>muh vectors
The concept of quantity is irrelevant for most intents and purposes, that's why he's so broken

Jesus. Put a bullet in this thread.

Attached: ded.jpg (843x749, 115K)

Are you implying- there is literally no upper limit to the magnitude of a vector he can reverse? If so- a baseball thrown at his face at 120 kph is the same as throwing a bowling ball at 120,000 kph at his face

should not the degree of energy he exerts be at least proportional to the vector he needs to change?

The incredible specificity of this scenario is astounding. Imagine being able to trap Accelerator in a trap capable of suffocating him to near nonfunctionality despite his best efforts, then not being able to handle him acting like a level 2 esper. Your trap would have to be the dumbest, weakest horseshit on earth, which then raises the logical fallacy of why he couldn't break out of it beforehand? Your scenario relies too heavily on surprise for an attack method that has to last two or three minutes at the least. It simply doesn't make sense.

maybe test how smart he is really, and tell him LO is being held captive by Jeffery Epstein at his mansion on the Sun.

Uh, yeah? Espers break the laws of physics, this isn't news. I do wonder whether there is some calculation strain on higher numbers though. For example, could he not exert a pinpoint force straight down of such a high quantity that it's capable of destroying the earth? I feel like there's no way he can, but we simply don't know.

It's really not that specific at all. It's pretty fucking broad in fact, Accelerator only need to be not dead, but also getting affected by oxygen deprivation. The only thing that's specific here is your retarded ass yelling over and over "I HATE IT" the moment anyone tries to tell your autistic ass that there are ways to deal with Accelerator if you just THINK. It's ALMOST like Accelerator has been the subject of power level threads for YEARS and has been in a series for almost 15 YEARS or something, weird right?
>trap Accelerator
Literally never said.
>I HATE IT
I don't care. You wanted a way to deal with Accelerator, I made it, continuing to quibble and say you don't like it is irrelevant. Especially when you refuse to make a single concession or research a single thing yourself, I don't know why you assume I would have any sympathy at all for your plight.

You're a fucking clown mate, please concede, this hurts to watch. You've doubled and tripled down on two separate retarded scenarios in this thread now, I can't believe you still think anyone can take you seriously. You sound like a three year old constantly asking "What If?" questions and giving his action figure bullshit specific powers and scenarios to always go his way. Have at least some suspension of disbelief.

If you want to put a bullet in this thread, start a new thread. That's how it works.

I mean the whole difference between the magic and science side NEEDS to be predicated on logic and tiered systems.

Magic can do ANYTHING because- if the conditions are met SHIT WORKS

Since the start- the Science side has been and needs to be built on a system that mathematically is built correctly. SO to just have some espers that can defy all physics and naturla laws makes them magicians and it ruins everything.

I would say- if the laws are to be consistent- accelerator needs to put in a proportional effort to what he changes. Even if it's 1/100. even 1/1000 even 1/10000.

That seems to make sense, but the proportion is pretty massive if it exists. He's thrown around robots that weighed several tons like rubber balls.

I literally did concede a point for you, I conceded that perhaps vector control might be the lowest energy action for Accelerator. It only happened a few minutes ago mate. I still managed to concede a point and entertain it while proving you wrong, I cannot say the same for you however. All you've done is bitch, cry and refuse to believe that I know more about the series than you despite reading two to three times more of the material than you have.

This was a fun thread, I feel like I responded well to cancer. I usually lose myself when I get tired and start making logical fallacies. Thank you for the experience, but also I kind of hope you get hit by a car and die tomorrow.