Fall 2019

>it's nothing but a bunch of new seasons of old shit

it's official
this year of anime is the worst in history

Attached: fall-2019.jpg (1920x9960, 3.18M)

A couple look decent, also I want t check beastars just to see if I can get over the cg since I like the manga.

Only one I'm really hyped for is seeing more of taichi

>all this fujoshit

Third season of Chihayafuru, and the Totsukuni no Shoujo OVA are the only two I'm definitely watching. Might check out some others, might not.

Attached: 0119-023.jpg (835x1300, 183K)

>Azur Lane
>FGO
>GBF
I have a feeling none of the threads for these 3 will go apeshit as much as I wish.

Attached: 1561430061106.png (632x617, 609K)

Houkago Saikoro Club, Jet Girls, and Rifle is Beautiful for my cute girls fix. Psycho Pass, No Guns Life, and some originals for serious shows that will probably disappoint me in the end.
>Babylon
>Same author as the guy who did Seikaisuru Kado
Oh boy, here we go again.

>sequels and furshit
End my suffering.

Tangentially related topic: Does anyone else drop a lot of shows around episodes 6-8?

It seems like I'll start a season with 12-18 shows, watch them avidly for 6 weeks, and then I get to this point every season (like this week) I start realizing that I haven't been caught up on half the shows I'm watching for a couple weeks.

>Summer 2019: 4 isekai
>Fall 2019: 5 isekai, possibly more

Attached: 1507915090812.jpg (580x580, 196K)

>It's an avoid Yea Forums for 3 months season

Attached: 1329848773347.jpg (1024x1024, 177K)

Mugem no Juunin: immortal is the only who caught my eye from that entire list

I do that maybe once or twice per season and stuff it in my backlog.
But on the other hand, sometimes I wait until 6 or 7 episodes have aired and then watch them all at once for certain shows.

Next season looks great. Even better than this season and this one is pretty good.

>Even better than this season
I wouldn't go that far

Hyped for No Guns Life

I'm worried about Psycho Pass S3
The movies will be released on the 18th this month but they will only include japanese subtitles. Unless streaming services will release the movies subbed we may not be able to watch the movies before S2 starts airing.

but if beastars success that will raise the chances for a second seasons of houseki. . . right?

It's not as good as the current one but it's far from the worst. I can already see like 15 picks glancing over this.

this is how the decade of anime ends
not with a bang, but a whimper

This season is garbage.

>furshit
Now see this is what worries me the most, I really hope things don't get weird here. I've seen things on old Yea Forums.

Next season has a lot more shows that I'm actually looking forward to. This season is good but there's only one show I'm attached to. Definitely not a bad season though.

Nah, you're garbage or you don't like anime. Maybe go find another hobby. I recommend clay-throwing.

A year with fate related anime never can be bad.

I like anime, that's why I can tell this season is garbage. Decent manga with mediocre adaptations don't really cut it.

Nekopara isn't on this list? Also I'm looking forward to Jet Girls.

I've only watched one anime so far this year. Bananya will probably be the second
It's been a great year for working on my manga backlog because of that though.

Bananya is on that season. It will be good.

>psycho pass 3
So this is finally happening.

Attached: 1563418849149.png (613x855, 421K)

The /tg/ anime looks interesting. Has anyone read the manga?

>Iruma-kun
>Blade of the Immortal
>Beastars
>Chuuka Ichiban
>No Guns Life
It's all the good series no one has given a shit about nor will give a shit about because they'll be buried by the isekai and sequels.

I'll probably only watch Hi Score Girl this season, everything else seems eh.

Is Iruma actually good or are people overrating it?

>lol I only watch 3 anime a year
Kill yourselves back to Yea Forums garbage

Where the fuck is Magia Record fuck you shaft

Hard to tell because the scans are absolute shit. But as far as I can discern, it's got good art and characters. SOMEONE SNIPE IT FROM THE SEAMONKEYS ALREADY

Definitely Bananya, probably Africa no Salaryman is it anything close to Retsuko and at least will check No Guns Life and Blade of the Immortal. One more backlog season it is.

Attached: 1562336924595.png (496x680, 287K)

Anyone who watches more than 10 shows a season doesn't actually like anime, they just do it to fill out a check mark on a list.

Prove me wrong.

Is that what your e-celebs tell you?

>Two isekai loli shows
>Flat pride
>/k/ commercial anime
My shortest list for fall season. Will probably add the two furry anime for furries shitflinging and Azurelane if it have good lolis. And why is Null PETA in specials?

That's what Yea Forums tells me.

Never ever, SHAFT is dead.

>3 isekai next season including bookworm
Very nice I have something to watch.

Good. That is one of the worst parts about anime, stories never fucking get continued after you get invested in them. The only way you usually get a conclusion is by reading the fucking manga.

>Genzo German suplexes the princess
I guess I know what I'm watching.

Prepare for Yea Forumseastars then

This entire year was like that. Please end my suffering.

Attached: 1521303808001.png (1920x1080, 925K)

So, Studio FEEL has nothing?

It's fine, a pretty generic shounen with friendship powers, at least it's not actively boring.

You say this every single season. Don't you get tired of repeating yourself? Just find a new hobby and stop posting on Yea Forums.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Anima Yell! - 01 [720p].mkv_snapshot_02.35_[2018.12.05_19.16.39] (2).jpg (530x720, 59K)

>will watch for sure
Iruma-kun
Boku no hero
Beastars
High Score Girl 2
Nanatsu
Kono Yuusha
No Guns Life
Psycho Pass 3

Honestly, pretty good season.

Attached: 1539653233635.png (750x563, 411K)

holy shit this must be he weakest fall season ever

Ironically its always moe-fags shitting on seasons like these. Watch more anime.

>holy shit this must be he weakest fall season ever

Though it's probably the biggest money-generating season ever with all those big sequels and anime adaptations of the biggest mobage shows

If the sport shows are good I'll be happy with that for Fall season. No guns Life and Beastars look cool other than that it'll be a back log season sequels aside.

Attached: 1550530353552.png (500x477, 253K)

No one in this thread is even complaining about the lack of cute girls. Where is this moefag boogeyman?

no shaft
no dogakobo
sequels only

final destination

Just stop watching anime like I did. Best decision I made in a long time.

Attached: D11D4E1C-A12A-41E2-A3C9-9DBBAE58D4A1.jpg (455x455, 21K)

>Cute Girls Play Board Games: the Animation
I don't give a shit about the girls, which games do they play? This is important.

Chess

Catan and mansions of madness.

Nah. It's a fact.

>Check the manga
>Cockroach Poker, Activity, massive Catan shilling
Dropped.

Bananya
Holy shit its gonna be good