Granbelm

>Mangetsu
>Mannequin

Attached: 76082540_p0.png (800x800, 286K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/sora_no_method/status/1141994393051598848
akiba-souken.com/article/40678/
partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/productrequest/
peing.net/ja/jsq1988211robo
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonaesthetics#Cellar_door
strawpoll.me/18579796
granbelm.com/news/447/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Shingetsu
>???

Did somebody say doll?

Attached: AkariHear.jpg (1920x1080, 100K)

Mangestu is Suigintou
Suishou is Shinku
Shingetsu is Kirakichou
Anna is Barasuisho
Ne-ne is Kanaria
Kuon is Suiseiseki
Rosa is Hina Ichigo

Heaven-Field Lamp must be intensely jealous that the embodiment of magic didn't send her a personal sex doll specifically catered to all her fetishes. Shingetsu is truly a lucky girl.

How the fuck could Shingetsu fall for such a boring girl?

Shingetsu romanticizes the boring and normal because being special and magical has ruined her life.

So the real reason why Manko couldn't summon a familiar and was letting out small shrieks is because Shingusta was touching her inappropriately while pretending to teach her, right?

Attached: lewd.webm (1280x720, 450K)

Attached: mangetsu toys collection.jpg (1393x1067, 95K)

THIS HAND OF MINE IS GLOWING WITH AN AWESOME POWER

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.52.529.jpg (1280x720, 89K)

Attached: EDYPFBhVUAAsizb.jpg (990x1400, 257K)

Someone as cute and cool as me couldn't possibly be a doll.

Attached: 1567267347600.png (925x720, 924K)

Mango is infinitely sexier as a doll

Attached: EDTwBikUEAAI9W3.jpg (800x1200, 119K)

>I'm so fucked up

Shiggy looked pregnant at first glance.

>t. Moon

Attached: Whispersintensify.gif (1000x562, 1.36M)

Stop bullying Manko, guys.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.20_[2019.08.31_19.14.55].jpg (1280x720, 58K)

She's just startled because she's alone in bed.

Attached: 1567267676665.jpg (1920x1991, 1.19M)

The right one looks kinky.

So the reason she comes back naked is because she doesn't feel like using clothes in magic form? Is there even something under there? Her being fucking flat fits.

>How the fuck could Shingetsu fall for such a boring girl?

She has someone to compare herself to

Imagine the splinters

Attached: 1564493941186.jpg (887x1151, 243K)

Fuck the moon.

Soon Mandoll, soon.

Attached: 1567056565.jpg (356x426, 74K)

But Ernesta loves Anna.

As a wacky sister that tries to kill her with an axe, sure.

Attached: 1567217093847.jpg (845x1426, 208K)

Attached: ECrhG25XsAA-v1J.jpg (535x1000, 101K)

Was that country bumpkin always stacked?

Attached: 1567252705796.jpg (698x720, 53K)

ppl expected madoka but it's actually rozen maiden

She used one of those boob view shirts in her magic form, so yeah she was.

Freckled country tits.

She still got a personal sex doll either way so does it matter where she came from?

Attached: 76578490_p0.png (500x1000, 173K)

Attached: EDYnrKKU8AAuWH4.png (800x450, 459K)

That's a big gem.

Dolls are made from PVC, PU or silicone these days.

Attached: 8658998713_da282fe584_o.jpg (531x600, 80K)

Nene could need some milk.

She has her sisters for that.

Attached: anna1.jpg (378x537, 52K)

How did things go so wrong?

Attached: 1925829852.jpg (1280x720, 105K)

upvote if you remember Anna

For Shingetsu's butthole.

Life is cruel and unfair and no matter how much effort you put in, the luck of the draw will still fuck you.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_15.58_[2019.08.17_13.08.17].jpg (1280x720, 389K)

She suffered the most

Attached: IMG_20190830_232605.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

Did we ever see Manjutsu's parents?

Mangetsu and shingetsu mean full moon and new moon i forgot which is which but op dum dum

You see it every night. But yes, second episode.

"Shin" is new

All three of them are ugly anyway

She secretly enjoyed it.

Are you kidding, she's smoking hot

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 02 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.19_[2019.07.12_16.17.45].jpg (1920x1080, 137K)

Her dad is a unit

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_16.09_[2019.08.23_18.44.37].jpg (1920x1080, 163K)

Will Yea Forums still joke about Mangatsu being a doll once Shingetsu uses magic to make her a real girl?

Fag.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_03.11_[2019.08.30_23.13.56].jpg (1280x720, 56K)

she blew out her vocal cords

I'm expecting some kind of scene next episode where Mango looks at her photo album and she's missing/replaced

Why would maginauts write her out though, she hasn't been eliminated like Anna or anything.

Attached: still starring ryan gosling.png (940x529, 870K)

Someone mentioned Sola in another thread. It seems they have the same script writer and producer as Granbelm. I think Manko might be in trouble guys.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_21.37_[2019.07.27_11.43.00].jpg (1280x720, 92K)

Attached: 1564752028571.jpg (1024x1280, 236K)

She's weak and pitiful, but good hearted. Ernesta wants to protect.

Dat Anna

threesome end when

It's more like you should have realistic ambitions. There are some thing you were never meant to accomplish and you should be doing something else with your time unless you are ready to fail hard. Hard work goes far, but only so.

Because she has been written. She never existed in the first place.

Imagine being Anna and knowing your girlfriend would rather play alone with dolls than with you.

Why does that sort of thing always makes me sad? I don't even care much about Mangestsu.

Attached: 1567217423830.png (1596x1764, 1.6M)

Mango thought she found something in life that made her uniquely special and chose to do it willingly, but instead realizes that her entire existence might have been fabricated for that purpose and she has no actual free will or self-determination

Remember to support the director to get granbelm into theaters so it can make more money and we get a sequel.

Attached: GranAssBelm.jpg (1280x720, 409K)

We don't even know if the ending will leave possibility for sequel.

Then they can redo the series

I want to lick her all over.

Yes, and? If her existence disappears then she won't be able to look at her photos herself.

She seems fairly conscious, otherwise she wouldn't be having nightmares.

Did he even say that? I thought he meant something like "Granbelm has theatre-grade animation but we have no advertising money", not that they were trying to get Granbelm in theaters.

>Expect Fate x Madoka crossover with mechs
>Get Rozen Maiden'ed out of nowhere

SASUGA, JAPAN!

Attached: 1302266557700.png (451x1000, 479K)

I understand the scene. I don't get my feelings, I'm not attached to Mangetsu and yet I feel like shit everytime I see that scene. I don't even like my childhood, it's not like I can even relate.

>out of nowhere
We were saying it from like 2nd episode that Manko is a magical construct. And RM was a battle royale of incomplete mages, I mean dolls inside some magical space to become one true mage, I mean the complete and perfect doll.

Girl wants to end all magic. Boring is her thing.

t. Akari

So this is the skill gained from serving during years under Yuyuko-sama

Attached: __konpaku_youmu_and_konpaku_youmu_touhou_drawn_by_temu_tem27__053b5451bc754dea5a6c34f8a64a60b5.jpg (800x1000, 451K)

>Mangetsu
Full Moon

New Moon

Her ambitions were plenty realistic. She managed to survive pretty much the entire tournament. Only losing to a op magic doll and the girl her parents adopted because she was a magical wunderkind.

Literally the only one in the wrong here was her mother for crushing her dreams into the dust without even consulting her.

Why does have a doll have hair this cute?

Ernesta is useless. The only thing she is good for is her body and her stylish arabian jackal outfit.
God I hate Ernesta so much.

>T.Anna

Why is this show not more popular? Why are otakus such fucking plebs?

Attached: 1567161683992.jpg (4090x5930, 1.93M)

>She managed to survive
Anna knew that Suishou carried her while she was busy autistically obsessing over Shinko which is why she didn't slap her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_12.12_[2019.08.31_11.18.39].jpg (1280x720, 139K)

>She managed to survive pretty much the entire tournament.
She had flunkies and one of them was Suichou who is pretty OP too. She only survived because she was helped by more competent people than her.

According to the producer, lack of advertisement. They chose to spend all the budget on animation and didn't have anything left for ads.

I love that pose

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_00:01:35.846.jpg (1280x720, 213K)

Even if we assume that she was so weak that she only got as far as she did because she was carried, something for which there is no evidence, then the fact she could convince a group of people into carrying her that far into a free for all tournament does show that her ambition was still achievable.

Wish there was a higher res close up version, I love this psycho rapist bitch.

Attached: 1567202237643.jpg (1024x576, 81K)

Interesting that she is depicted as a superhero, did magicarp do that for her, or did she subconsciously choose to depict herself like that when her memories were formed?

certainly seems to be the case.
Well, better for us, atleast we got to see a better production, shame for the staff, though.

There's no evidence of her doing anything other than screeching about Ernesta and getting btfo over and over.

I mean, it's certainly possible. But she did still manage to avoid whatever the countless other mages tried to throw at her. Her leading a alliance would have made her a popular target, even with the underlings at her side.

I should add, by the way, that i'm not trying to argue that she was actually really strong. What she was not however, was so incompetent that adopting a new girl to replace her and crush her dreams into the dust was anything other than a massive dick move on her mothers part.

She still managed to successfully use her family magic after getting that big ass gem and through sheer rage though.

She also got incredibly close to actually beating Ernesta. The only reason she didn't wasn't because she was too busy having a orgasm to just finish her off.

O
MY
SISTERS
SONG

I think it's also because this show is not very "redundant", to use the word with an information meaning.

It is strongly based on anime tropes and ideas, like battle royale, mecha, and mahou shoujo. No one can deny this. But at the same time you have elements that don't feature much in this medium. Anna's story is the best example. There is a nuance to her violence that makes her different from most other anime girls.

A quick definition: with monster I mean someone who doesn't follow the rules of society. Beast works to.
Usually in anime you have a monster who can't handle living in a society presented as completely normal even when it's not. An example of this is Happy Sugar Life, with how the show casually had a guy kidnapped and raped by his female boss. The consequences of the act were quite serious, but the act itself was not presented as something out of the ordinary - or at least not as fucked as it should have been. On the other hand, in Japanese live actions you have two styles: 1. the monster fighting other monsters (maybe to protect normal people) (an example in anime of this would be spec corps Asuka) and 2. the normal individual who follows the rules of society even in its violence (this is Battle Royale); in this case the society can be different from ours in which case it is made evident it is, there is no pretending that it is not-exaggerated.

So. Anna's violence is firmly in the second field. In general most female revenge is. Everything she did was "by the book". There is not that liberation from the rules of society that is ever so present in otaku media that comes from frustration. It is violence that has a duty attached to it.
It's important that her reaction is not out of scale. This is not GS where the first party is rude to our mc (aka the self insert) so they get torn to pieces and raped in an insane escalation of violence. Everything Anna's did was just a step worse than what was done to her.

I don't think getting erased out of existence qualifies as successful.

She had to cheat several times to get that far and in the end Shinko always had control and could end her at any time.

So is she using Yuyuko's fans or just watermelon slices?

Attached: HorribleSubs_Granbelm_-_04_720p.mkv_snapshot_00.38_2019.07.29_19.21.49.jpg (1280x720, 111K)

where can i buy a Mangetsu?

>She had to cheat several times to get that far and in the end Shinko always had control and could end her at any time.
Using tricks and being cunning is not cheating. And it's made pretty clear that despite Ernesta having control over the fight, she could not have ended her quickly for most of the fight.

Again, my argument is not "Anna is better than Ernesta at fighting". What I am saying is that she isn't bad. If her mother had given her the actual support, instead of fucking her over, then she could have actually won.

*If her mother had given her the actual support she needed,

Every anime is "redundant" by your definition, then. Anyway Granbelm's strength may not lies with its originality (Although I find it more original than many cookie-cutter shows these past seasons.), but ratherwith its presentation which is simply astounding for a TV anime. Furthermore, if Granbelm is a remix of many existing franchises, it is one that keep things fresh and interesting in spite of being the fruit of many "inspirations". I dare say that it is a very good show, a 9/10 even, but I think it's wasted on the swines that constitute the anime consumers of today. A shame really, but I find consolation that gems like Granbelm are produce even today, makes me almost optimistic.

Attached: bestgirlanna.jpg (1366x768, 175K)

It's okay to fuck dolls.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_08.52_[2019.08.30_22.27.10].jpg (1920x1080, 511K)

Jimmy Stone said that that family stone was never supposed to be used in granbelm and it's borderline illegal with dire consequences. Normally she should have died when her core was smashed like 1 minute into the fight.

When I say that her story could have been a soap opera for women, I am serious.

How are otaku going to give shit about the utterly dysfunctional family Anna had? Understand why Anna's mother did what she did requires you go to a step further than most anime do. Yes, it's obviously showing us how loving someone can hurt them. If Anna's mother just said the truth a lot could have been spared.

But Anna's mother story runs deeper than that, and this where you have to take an extra step that most people won't do.
Anna's mother not only loved Anna too much, she also pushed her to her limits. The show does not absolve her of her crimes, like at all. If this could have been stopped by Anna's mother not cuddling her daughter too much, it could also have been stopped by not placing too much pressure on her.

So this creates a "depth" where you know that Anna's mother loved Anna but also planned on using her. Or we believe that Shingetus with her big magical dick was adopted by pure chance?

Anna's family could have been a theatre piece. 3 rooms, 5 actors, done. It's such an oppressive world, even the lake shot under the moon feels gloomy and claustrophobic.
How many anime with violence with this claustrophobic feeling have you seen? most of them are liberating, in open spaces.
It's live actions, like Lady Vengeance that are like this.

I'm not talking about the family stone. I'm talking about actually supporting her daughter and her dreams instead of ruining them.

Yes.

If she really wanted to ruin her dreams she would have told her the truth from the get go, never allowed her to practice magic, take disciples, etc. Instead she was going along with her shit and allowed her ego and jealousy to grow out of any reasonable proportion.

Maybe I wrote it bad - I meant that Granbelm IS original, or at least takes a lot from other medium.

And yeah, most anime is redundant in the sense that it gives you what you expect. It's a message with almost no new information, if that makes sense.
Which I am not saying is a bad thing, but it explains why Granbelm is not very watched.

It probably was not mom's first rodeo. She probably knew that Anna wasn't cut for it. She could have used more tact, but hey, Anna was her first birn and peple always messes up those out of lack of experience.

BUT ITS SUPER-DUPER GOOD AND IT HURTS MY SOUL THAT ACTUAL UNIRONICAL QUALITY IS BEING IGNORED BECAUSE NO MONEY WENT TO PROMOTE IT ERNESTAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: 1565484666875.gif (360x360, 1.1M)

>Small brain
Granbelm is a mecha/mahou shoujo battle royale anime
>Big brain
Granbelm is a sports anime

Attached: 1563005069121.gif (305x323, 208K)

I just want confirmation that men in mage families are just sperm containers kept in a wall and milked when needed.

They seem pretty influential in Tsuchimikado family so no.

Let's be real, the men are probably the creepy managers of these families who sells their magically potent daughters (Or maybe even wives) to other families, forcing them into marriage in exchange of money, alliance or magical secrets. The "Magical Social Circle" is probably something of an aristocratic magical flesh-peddling black market, hence Neeneenee Mom's warning about the "Monster".

Actually this is something I have been thinking about. What to hear some super autism?

I think that we, since cap. Tsubasa or around that time, misunderstood what sports anime were actually about.
Most shounen sports anime are just actually action and martial arts stories with a different painting.

The thing is, sports is already a medium in itself. They already tell stories.
So it should not be a story about sports. It should be a story that translates sports in a different medium.

Generally books are at their best when dealing individuals, theatre with personal relationships, and movies with societies.
Sports tell stories about universal feelings and translate them in a simpler form.
So this is what an sport anime has to do. Take problems that everyone has and give them a physical form. Externalize them, so we can look at them with our physical senses.

Attached: Aho.jpg (1280x720, 108K)

This tongue has been places.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_11.39_[2019.08.23_21.31.25].jpg (1280x720, 113K)

Thinking about it, I am a bit confused. How can this system works when Granbelm is a scam and there is fuckload of magic around?

>Granbelm is a mecha/mahou shoujo battle royale anime

Director said it's tokusatsu battle royal anime

>Instead she was going along with her shit and allowed her ego and jealousy to grow out of any reasonable proportion.
You know, expect for the part where she adopted a kid with the sole purpose of replacing her as the heir.

>She probably knew that Anna wasn't cut for it.
Expect for the part where all of her actions show that she was cut out for it. Where, despite her supposed weakness, she managed to end up in the top 5 just through the help of two minions and a lot of determination.

>Implying the woman aren't selling their own daughters to men with the smallest hint of magic potential.

>Expect for the part where all of her actions show that she was cut out for it.
Annafags, everyone.

Because nobody figured out it was a scam yet, duh, they needed a Chinese munchkin autist for that.

Mangetsu is basically an Einzbern.

>just through the help of two minions and a lot of determination.
Suishou isn't "just a minion" she's an actual contender. Anna was never really good at this and she had the tiniest clit, she always knew thar, hence the reason of her constant ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

Attached: myfacemysoul.jpg (800x600, 57K)

Epstein: the magical girls anime.

Doujin when? DOUJIN WHEN? Suishou is the Echidna of this serie AND I LOVE IT.

She was literally one step away from defeating a opponent she should have no feasible way of defeating. Just by using her wits and manipulating her emotions.

Fighting dirty to make up for your own weakness is a perfectly valid strategy. The only reason she lost was because she was too focused on hurting her opponent rather than just finishing the fight. Which, again, would not have happened if her mom had actually supported her desires to win despite her weakness.

Neither are "just a minion". But she still managed to use them to almost win a tournament she should have no way of winning. Even if Suishou was just fucking with her, the other girl she managed to rope in genuinely believed she was a contender.

Nobody can use that magic, at least not mage descendants, so it's not the same as thousands years ago. And we don't know for sure that granbelm is a scam.

I see your point, but do not agree with it. In my opinion, Ernesta's explanation holds true. She could finish Anna off at any time and only didn't do it because of misguided attempt to let her down gently. Even in their last fight Ernesta had the upper hand the entire time, at least until Anna exploited Shingetsu's best feelings, but even then Ernesta's technique proved to be superior.

See retard.
She wouldn't have gotten any close to that without reviving herself with illegal stone, twice. She would have died anyway after using it, so it's hardly a victory, even if she somehow managed to win.
And no, she wasn't "one step away" as when she tried to make the final blow Shinko sensed it and finished her off meaning she could do it at any time.

What's up with lesbian action shows and the moon?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 09 [720p][00h02m26s].png (1280x720, 884K)

The fact that she could have finished Anna off at any point doesn't change the fact that she didn't because of her idiotic attempt at letting Anna down "gently" by destroying the one thing she ever valued and kicking it in her face how much stronger she is.

If anything, the fact that Ernesta was almost lost to Anna just because of how much her feelings were being exploited goes to show that she doesn't have what it takes to win Granbelm. She's a walking power level incapable of actually fighting cleverly. Non insane Anna would have most likely been able to beat her simply by forming a alliance and backstabbing her when the going gets tough.

>She wouldn't have gotten any close to that without reviving herself with illegal stone
She still fought way more cleverly than her opponent and almost won as a result. Even if it was a moot point due to her insanity, the girl is obviously capable of fighting cleverly and getting people to her side. Something that got her into the top 5 DESPITE having no support from her family, being a weak mage, and going completely insane.

>And no, she wasn't "one step away" as when she tried to make the final blow Shinko sensed it and finished her off meaning she could do it at any time.
Senko was stuck in "Why is this happening to me mode?" while Anna was just wailing on her. Only getting a grip just before she would have been eliminated. If Anna wasn't too busy being a nutcase, she could have finished her off long before Ernesta regained her senses enough to land a killing blow.

*Shiko
No clue why the fuck I wrote Senko.

It shows that Anna had literally no chance of beating her because the moment Shinko actually felt threatened she finished her off. She can afford to get herself beaten a bit.
>fought way more cleverly
Going full ERNESTAA and throwing overwhelming magic of the giant stone is not exactly clever. Shinko beat her with the skill alone, 3 (three) times in a row, despite having less magic than the stone provides.

>she could have finished her off long before Ernesta regained her senses enough to land a killing blow
Not really, as Shinko explained she can sense through the strings when magic is being released so she knew exactly when Anna would stop her dumb monologues and try anything.

>She can afford to get herself beaten a bit.
user, she literally got beaten so badly that even a month later her mech still doesn't function properly. If it wasn't for the fact that she's teamed up with two friends, she would have been eliminated within seconds.

>Going full ERNESTAA and throwing overwhelming magic of the giant stone is not exactly clever.
Tricking Ernesta into thinking she's giving up, and then utterly demolishing her was very clever. As was her using traps and transforming at the right moment to deal some serious damage. Compare that to Shinko's "I'm only using 1 percent of my full power to let you down gently" nonsense, and it's pretty obvious who fought more cleverly.

>Not really, as Shinko explained she can sense through the strings when magic is being released so she knew exactly when Anna would stop her dumb monologues and try anything.
That's why she laid there like a dead fish while Anna was tearing her mech apart. Like, it's obvious that she was too distraught to fight back until the last moment.

Princess principal, yes or no?

Attached: graph (2).jpg (1850x4500, 1.92M)

Yes.

That's just a plot device to make Mangetsu engage Suishou. Note how only Shingetsu gets lasting damage multiple times and for some reason everyone else like Anna is just fine despite being trashed every time.
She only did those shitty tricks that didn't even work well after her usual head on attacks have failed and got her killed multiple times. Losing the game due to being shit and cheating to try to rebound is not clever.
>That's why she laid there like a dead fish
Exactly because why bother.

I just checked MAL and wow how the fuck Granbelm has a score THIS low???? I can understand that people don't like it but heck it's clearly underated

What about Flip Flappers and Symphogear?

You keep making this exact post every other thread. Fuck off already.

>MAL

Flip flappers no, the last three episode were bad.
For symphogear I am waiting, if topdad is redeemed I will pretend it never existed.

it's my first time posting in a granbelm thread so nope, wasn't me. I can understand why people are pissed off about it tho
dude they gave a better rate to fucking Cannon Busters than Granbelm. What a bunch of plebs

That chart is a shitpost. For further evidence, see

Dolls are superior to organic life.

say that to suigintou

Why is that a shitpost? I just wanted to make a chart with anime we can all agree on were interesting.

Attached: Steph.jpg (604x720, 83K)

She WILL love my doll.

>Last Period but no Endro
This list is shit.

Attached: yacchae.webm (1280x720, 186K)

Mangetsu is a mannequin, not a doll.
Dolls are cute and/or hot, have nice dresses.
Mannequins are grey and wear nothing at all, like Mango.

The chart feels too personal, either include the shows several people liked or stop forcing it.

Endro was really just the nth dragon quest inspired fantasy anime. But with lesbians.

Last Period have a lot of smart touches, like how a lot of people didn't notice that Erika had only one arm until someone pointed it out,

I think you replied to the wrong post

>a lot of people didn't notice something until someone pointed it out
Every anime is like that.

>Note how only Shingetsu gets lasting damage multiple times and for some reason everyone else like Anna is just fine despite being trashed every time.
Looks like they can speed up the Armanox's regeneration using magic but it probably shortens their life span. Shingetsu probably doesn't like doing that unless there's no other choice.

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 01 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_14.15_[2019.09.01_17.29.00].jpg (1920x1080, 251K)

Dolls should enslave the human race.

Meant for

The chart features mostly shows that are not popular outside of Yea Forums (or even here, in some cases). Flip Flappers was very popular and Symphogear is as well. It's why Kemono Friends is not there.

>Flip Flappers was very popular
what

Where's the saucer then?

Attached: fa15880.gif (480x270, 407K)

Did you forget?

Then why is Cross Ange there? Keijo and Revue Starlight are also popular on Yea Forums

I'm pretty sure I don't forget anything relevant other than people's names.

I wrote
>that are not popular outside of Yea Forums
Was Cross Ange popular outside of Yea Forums? not really, western twitter got mad at the first episode (despite not having watched it) but that's it.

Probably a show I didn't watch and wasn't mentioned before. I don't watch every single anime, though I wish I did.

>That's just a plot device to make Mangetsu engage Suishou. Note how only Shingetsu gets lasting damage multiple times and for some reason everyone else like Anna is just fine despite being trashed every time.
Yeah, it's bad writing. But that still doesn't change the fact that it made things considerably more difficult.

>She only did those shitty tricks that didn't even work well after her usual head on attacks have failed and got her killed multiple times.
Yes, because she thought she was actually a strong mage. When she realized she was not, she actually managed to put up a better fight than previously. And again, she still managed to get the support of two mages. One of which actually genuinely believed she was powerful.

Anna was the more skilled combatant. And only lost due to power levels.

>Exactly because why bother
Because your mech is getting torn apart. If she really is that stupid, then that just goes to show that she doesn't have what it takes to win the Granbelm. While somebody as determined as Anna did.

ova soon

>One of which actually genuinely believed she was powerful.
Sure she did. Look at all that respect and dedication.

>Because your mech is getting torn apart.
That never happened. Shinko was the one who tore apart Anna's mech apart and then she was reduced to using some force ghost or whatever shit to try to strangle her.

Attached: rosa.jpg (1280x3034, 753K)

>Sure she did. Look at all that respect and dedication.
Suishou was obviously just playing her. But it's pretty obvious Rosa did think she genuinely was a powerful mage.

>That never happened
Did you watch the same episode I did? Because that very much did happen. It happened so much in fact, that her mech is still considerably damaged two episodes later.

Nigger, she literally says that she's shit who thinks herself a great mage based on her bloodline.

That was Suishou, not Rosa.

No it was Rosa.

Doesn't seem to be that way in the image. But even if you are right, so what? She still apparently carried Anna through the entire tournament despite hating the girl.

Basically, either Anna was strong enough to last until the final part of the tournament. Or she was carried by a sadist lesbian and a girl that hated her. Either way, she's not weak or incompetent. Just not as strong as Ernesta. Her mother was full of shit and just wanted a stronger heir, uncaring of how much it would hurt her daughter.

That chart is god awful in a good way.

What if the sun intervenes

A**a will come back with the power of the sun

>Anna comes back with the power of the sun.
>Ernesta still beats her effortlessly due to power level faggotry.

>god awful
>in a good way.
Uh?

Is it actually soon or soon™? I haven't heard anything since it was announced.

>Mangetsu
>Man gets u
Bold message for a yuri show.

Attached: 1566698200109.jpg (406x635, 68K)

It's a message for the males in the audience. Try to get with girls and you get raped by a man.

Threadly reminder that Kuon's sister is a raging dyke and Kuon simply does not want to accept it.

>Man gets /u/
It's referring to the audience.

Attached: 1566149153694.jpg (1920x1080, 138K)

Am I not a man if I don't get /u/ at all?

The problem is that there's such a huge gap between Shingetsu helping an optimistic loli Anna and Anna in the present that it doesn't hold up under scrutiny. When you try to mentally fill in the gaps, it becomes nonsensical.

Considering how slow the board is, it's pretty easy to acquire a dubs get on /u/.

Jealousy will do that to you. What's not to get?

I don't think it's nonsensical. We have to fill the gaps, but from what we saw we can piece together a story that makes sense.
The only thing I don't understand is why Suishou was free to go around Anna's house like that.

She's a two faced bitch, what's not to get? Family probably just loved her a friend.

What is zvezda about? Seems fun.

Oh Anna's family loved her, just not as a friend.

Killing smokers.

They announced the VA for the new character in june
twitter.com/sora_no_method/status/1141994393051598848

I generally don't get along well with the Toji no Miko/Flip Flappers/PriPri/Release the Spyce/Starlight/etc. kind of fags. This chart seems to encapsulate that meh taste with a couple of actually good shows sprinkled in.

Questioning your own existence is going to sting no matter the context or the presentation.

She also voices Claire, I've missed Sora no Method.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p]-2019-09-01-23h03m55s.png (1280x720, 932K)

What are you doing here then?

I consider Granbelm mahou shoujo core like Asuka/Mahou Shoujo Site/YuYuYu/Matoi/etc. It's not the same group, which I don't actually hate by the way, I just don't like those who think it's better than the superior Kirara/CGDCT subset.

Also, slightly unrelated but fuck Vivid Strike. And MagiReco hype.

There's much more overlap than you want to believe.

Obviously. 90% to 100% female cast, drama between those females, plus action.

Evidently Anna never caught onto the fact that she could never pull off that spell when Shingetsu wasn't watching over the course of several years. We have no idea of a timeframe for when Anna chased Shingetsu out of the family, or why a Spanish family is living in Japan all of a sudden. Everyone seemingly unanimously agrees that Anna should not be a mage, but nobody ever tries to make it happen. A lot of people accused her mother of helicopter parenting for upholding the lie, but in reality it's the complete opposite: there's no parenting done at all. Anna is never subject to discipline, which is triply baffling because that would seemingly be an extremely important quality for a mage to have, so they use powers responsibly. There's an extreme contradiction between how they act towards Anna and how they allegedly think of what's best for her. Let's not forget that Anna swinging a fucking battleaxe into the floor with intent to kill Shingetsu gets completely glossed over and everyone thinks nothing of it. Shingetsu's aptitude for magic is also almost entirely alleged, as she demonstrates efficiency rather than feats of power. Even if she did demonstrate raw power as a child, how did it get into their heads that she's somehow chosen by Magiaconatus to win the Granbelm? If Magiaconatus picks the winner anyways, what is even the point of holding a Granbelm? We, as the audience are clued into the idea that the Granbelm is a sham, but that doesn't explain the Fugos' perspective.

It's not that Anna's resentment towards Shingetsu that is nonsensical, but the circumstances presented in order to justify it are. It relies on everyone surrounding her being brainwashed into thinking "let's just do nothing about it" is the best course of action regardless of the events that occur.

You're not gonna get one without the other so again what the fuck are you doing here? That might be a meme chart but the truth is people posting in these threads had seen at least the 75% of those shows, you'll always see those people with those type of shows (unpopular), stuff like Magireco? Nah, it will be shitposted to death, Azur Lane? Even less. See that chart again and shut up.

I'm not sure what you mean, there's overlap between people who like certain types of shows, the only difference is their priorities. I'm watching Granblem for example because I automatically watch anything with mahou shoujo vibes, I also watch most shows every season anyway. Others are here for different reasons. So people with different tastes might end up watching the same show.

I have seen pretty much all the shows on that chart except the ones with the sports tag which I auto-filter like Two Car and the one with the horses, it also has Houkago no Pleiades, Pandora and Vivred Operation which I really like.

>hurr durr it's the same people all the time
Not him but maybe you should stop sniffing your own farts and put that chart in your ass instead.

akiba-souken.com/article/40678/
Dunno if that interview was posted yet

All anime are sport anime.

Sport anime are defined by having the MC fucking lose against an enemy they could never have a chance of defeating, so no, not all anime are sports anime.

>Her mother was full of shit and just wanted a stronger heir, uncaring of how much it would hurt her daughter.
She had to. It's a mage world out there.

Basically.

What sport is Citrus?

As a child, Anna thought that she was Ernesta's better, so she didn't feel threatned. When it became obvious that she wasn't a better mage, she rejected Ernesta, formed a clique with other mages, providing them with a luxurious lifestyle in her own manor, provided they act her disciple to compense to her own inferiority complex.

Emotional wrestling.

>Evidently Anna never caught onto the fact that she could never pull off that spell when Shingetsu wasn't watching over the course of several years.
She was an arrogant shithead and could probably justify it to herself in dozen of ways
> Everyone seemingly unanimously agrees that Anna should not be a mage, but nobody ever tries to make it happen.
I guess at first they hoped she would realize that she's no match for Shinko and give up, but she started to envy and hate her instead. Then they hoped she would get eliminated quickly and forgets about that shit but Suishou disagreed and carried her for a long time.
> Let's not forget that Anna swinging a fucking battleaxe into the floor with intent to kill Shingetsu gets completely glossed over and everyone thinks nothing of it.
They know that she's "special" and it seems like she mellowed out so they decided not to trigger her autism again.
>Shingetsu's aptitude for magic is also almost entirely alleged, as she demonstrates efficiency rather than feats of power. Even if she did demonstrate raw power as a child, how did it get into their heads that she's somehow chosen by Magiaconatus to win the Granbelm?
Her mother simply saw that Shinko has much greater talent and has more chances to win the Granbelm while Anna is average at best and nothing good would happen to her if she participates. It doesn't mean that she's aware about coconut choosing the winner beforehand.

Women are slaves to the moon. Maybe when you're older, user.

>How are otaku going to give shit about the utterly dysfunctional family Anna had? Understand why Anna's mother did what she did requires you go to a step further than most anime do
Do you think the average otaku is a lobotomized mental patient? Imagine trying so hard to believe this show is special that you think yourself intelligent for understanding the obvious.

Attached: [Mirrored] Gunjou no Magmell - 04 [D8F60E9E][1080p].mkv_snapshot_11.06_[2019.04.29_12.33.46].jpg (1920x1080, 217K)

No, sports shows the game and superficial lives of the players.
If you want more of the player's life you have to see the news and websites.

Nigger, anna was just spoiled and her mom couldn't say no until it was too late.
There are millions of kids like that and no, her mom wasn't using her.

This is why you don't lie to people and give them hope.

user, they're lesbians, they don't have a reason to care about that.

Where the FUCK are the mech figs/kits?

I'd totally buy figures of any of the mechs really, they're all pretty cool

Well, shit user, lesson learned. I can't wait for you having kids and not make any mistake ever and be a perfect parent, especially with your firstborn, when you have zero experience. I also hope you have a kid who would be as nice and considerate as Anna who will totally be always willing to listen to reason.

I'm pretty sure I wouldn't lie to my kid or allow my other kid to lie to my kid about something so important. You don't need to be a perfect parent for that.

It really is strange.
>Make mech show with high quality plotting and animation that will be obsessively liked by a niche
>Don't provide plastic robots for them to whale over.

Hopefully they do it because it seems like the only way this show is going to recoup its costs.

All I could think about this episode is Aoi kissing Yukarin.

If Mangets and Shingets don't kiss, it's time to bring back Enola Gay.

I'll settle for another Suishou moment

TOSHINO ERNESTAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anna's gonna come back, and then Butler-chan will have to spank her for being a bad girl and going axe-crazy and then getting erased.

help i can tstop listening to the op
why is it so good

Attached: 1565773978779.jpg (1920x1080, 473K)

>mangetsu stands on the shore of the lake surrounded by kibou, shingetsu, nene&co, kuon+oneechan
>between tears she manages to squeak out "everyone, thank you. I'll always treasure these memories"
>as mangetsu disintegrates into sparkling lights, shingetsu rushes forward and tries to grab mangetsu in her arms
>but it's too late and she grabs only air as the only thing left is the full moon reflected on the surface of the still lake water

>She was an arrogant shithead
Not as a child.
>Then they hoped she would get eliminated quickly and forget
Granbelm has only been ongoing for a year. They could have set her straight long before then.
>They know that she's "special"
There's "special" does not equal "attempted battleaxe murder". Even before then, they do nothing when Anna and Shingetsu's relationship to try to mediate things, they just let it happen.
> It doesn't mean that she's aware about coconut choosing the winner beforehand
She says this as her own belief.

>Let's not forget that Anna swinging a fucking battleaxe into the floor with intent to kill Shingetsu gets completely glossed over and everyone thinks nothing of it.
Well, Anna did say she's cool headed. Maybe her family is just crazier than her.

>Do you think the average otaku is a lobotomized mental patient?
No, I just think they don't want to think. It's why anime needs to repeat something over and over, or people won't get it.

It feels like an advenure and a half.

Well the preorders are going about as badly as everyone expected so y'all better hope there's no sequel hook at the end of this one because this season is the last we'll ever hear of Granbelm

Attached: HorribleSubs_Granbelm_-_09_720p-00h21m53s521t.png (1280x720, 1.04M)

Never become a parent please, you'd be a shit one.

Or maybe it's because most anime is made for children and teenagers.

Actually, most anime is made for 30 something year-old manchildren.

Dang, any way for a Baka gaijin to help that serie?

Buy all the life-sized ERNESTAAAAAAS you can get your hands on.

Attached: nne3wltpgmi31.jpg (828x1086, 154K)

Buy Blurays/other merch. Use a forwarding service like white rabbit express if you need to.

Where did I say that I condone her actions, idiot? I'd have slapped that dumb bitch until she understands instead of protecting her feefees.

Things like this make me wish I wasn't broke af living in a shithole were shipping cost more than the products themselves.

Why'd they'd make one of those? Seems pretty lavish for promotional material.

>make a character doll
>it's not Magnetsu
Missed opportunity desu.

People should put in requests for Granbelm nendos.
partner.goodsmile.info/support/eng/productrequest/

Attached: 06-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 66K)

>implying that's not mangetsu after she goes mad and puts on a shingetsu skin since if she's shingetsu she must be real and not a doll

peing.net/ja/jsq1988211robo
>Suishou's Cellar Door mech is the true form, not an awakened mech, she was simply hiding in Drosera before
>Feels like we haven't seen it, was Drosera's ultimate skill used already? Hehe, maybe she's using it now.
>the shape and meaning of crystals in the OP should be revealed later
>Magic stones are natural minerals and you can dig them up. They can store magical energy poured into them so by using them since early childhood mages turn them into powerful catalysts through many years. Fugo stone was so powerful because it was handed down through many generations.
>when you summon an armanox its name pops up in your mind which is why Kuon knew its name when she summoned hers

Who would win in a fight, this doll or the Myaanee doll from Wataten?

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_04.06_[2019.09.02_01.18.26].png (1280x720, 770K)

Myanee can tag in Hinata as a special ability. It wouldn't even be close.

>She had to. It's a mage world out there.
No, she did not. The consequences for Anna being a weaker heir was nothing expect her being slightly miffed if she lost Granbell. Now, magecraft is probably going to be destroyed forever or a complete sociopath is going to take over the world.

Easily the second worst mother this anime season.

I don't think there was a hinata doll

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Watashi ni Tenshi ga Maiorita! - 05 [720p].mkv - 00004.png (1280x720, 722K)

But Shingetsu could tag in Mangetsu, and we've seen how overpowered of a doll she is.

>Her mother simply saw that Shinko has much greater talent and has more chances to win the Granbelm
>Shinko was almost eliminated by Anna.
>Only reason she wasn't eliminated is because of her teammates.
>Let her feelings get in the way of actually winning.
>Wants to destroy all magecraft.
Anna's mom really is a idiot.

Why does it matter? Point still stands that Shinko is much more qualified to fight for Granbowl. If you have weak health but want to be an Olympic champion you're likely to just hurt yourself and make your health worse in the process since professional sports is not healthy at all.

This was legitimately scary and unsettling as fuck.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_23.51.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

Anna was not so weak that performing mage craft hurt her. Picking somebody over her, somebody that has shown time and time again that she has nothing going for her expect brute power, is both a stupid and dick move. One that killed her daughter, got her into the hospital, and might end up putting a end to all mage craft.

The preview scene looked creepy as shit too.

This show could have really benefited from some eerie unsettling shit scattered here and there in seemingly every day life. Hopefully it goes full mindfuck now.

Attached: spooky.webm (1280x720, 652K)

One or the best shows this year and no one is watching it.

I am watching it and enjoying it, though I wouldn't exactly call it one of the best shows of this year, it's not even top 5 this season.

It's always like that

Attached: 7s7Nm2ep57egm0yShE37dt9eQIY.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

>game was shit
>chance of a third season is basically nil

poor asuka

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Akanesasu Shoujo - 01 [720p].mkv - 00000.png (1280x720, 945K)

>third
Typo? I don't think they made a second one.

It is second best this season, though.

it aired the season after

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Kouya no Kotobuki Hikoutai - 10 [720p].mkv - 10;11;37.577.png (1280x720, 601K)

Me too. I keep wanting this show to go full Madoka, if only to justify Magic apparently being viewed as such a bad thing, and this does seem to be going in the right direction.

No. Only if you're the kind who avoids like 70% of anime and calls them meme words.

Kimetsu no Yaiba > JK no Mudazukai > Machikado > Vinland Saga > Tejina > Dr Stone > UchiMusume > Maou Retry > Granblem > DanMachi 2 > Sounan Desu ka > Cop Craft > Kanata no Astra > Case Files > Dumbbell > HenSuki > Isekai Cheat Magician > Okaa-san Online > Arifureta > Sacred Beasts > Enen no Shouboutai

>cellar door
what does it mean?

Probably a door of a cellar.

Attached: 1567197600771.jpg (2340x1654, 318K)

>Rating Isekai higher than anything else.
Mediocre taste.

>watching every trash that Japan churns out
Develop some taste.

There were two Asuka shows that season. Pancake Asuka and PTSD Asuka.

Attached: 1560666449474.jpg (1920x1080, 406K)

>le isekai is bad maymay
Well, I have a soft spot for Maou Retry, the anime adaptation isn't very good but I like the manga.

It's Austrian for love hotel.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Phonaesthetics#Cellar_door

Attached: vomit.webm (1280x720, 723K)

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_19.43_[2019.08.31_12.51.41].jpg (1280x720, 286K)

Don't wish your girlfriend was hot like Mangetsu?

>Vinland Saga
>Dr Stone
Please go and stay go.

>**,464pt グランベルム 上巻
What went wrong?

There was, it was in Hinata's room. Also it's in the "acordeon noises" variant with the plushies.

strawpoll.me/18579796

Attached: Azusa.png (886x435, 188K)

A dummy, as in dumb.

Did Suishou fuck Anna's mother?
Did the butler molest Anna's mother when she was comatose?

Stalkerfags still existing

Attached: EDdgKo0U8AA5UoB.jpg (1478x938, 101K)

no GDGD fairies?

Maou Retry is actually okay. I wouldn't call it "good, but it's enjoyable enough that I would somewhat recommend it.

We can never be sure thanks to memory erasing magic.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.21_[2019.08.10_12.30.02].jpg (1280x720, 276K)

JUST LIKE THE PIED PIPER
LED RATS THROUGH THE STREETS
WE DANCE LIKE MARIONETTES
SWAYING TO THE SYMPHONY
OF DESTRUCTION

Attached: shake your groove thing.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>no one webm'd either of the mech transformations

Attached: 1564775060281.webm (640x360, 2.99M)

>I only watch 2 anime a season lol
Kill yourself Yea Forumsermin

good season, good shows

Attached: 1554218097644.jpg (610x572, 52K)

If you get rid of the lunar cycle, you get rid of menstrual pain.

yin yang
male female
moon sun
luna
etc..

>that voice change
Pls I can only get so erect.

Attached: 2019_09_02_09.26.11.jpg (1920x1080, 177K)

Attached: 2019_09_02_09.29.31.jpg (1920x1080, 86K)

>shounenshit malnigger calls someone Yea Forumsermin

The only time she actually sounded like Aoi Yuuki was when she used that low menacing voice. It was like, and excuse the normalfag gaymer meme, AoiTX off/AoiTX on.

Attached: 1561508229756.png (370x320, 27K)

You won't discover hidden gems unless you sample everything, or you'd have to rely on others' taste.

Plus, if you're being really selective, you wouldn't have watched a show like Granblem in the first place, unless you only watch yuri types of shows and that's a categorically inferior preference to anything else.

>Plus, if you're being really selective, you wouldn't have watched a show like Granblem in the first place,
No, Granbelm is a original 2D mecha show.
There is zero reason not to try it.

I mean this ep's,

Neeen will never know menstrual pain anyway.

absolute madman

My limit is about 7 shows per season, any more and it just gets too overwhelming, as I learned when I watched 13 shows one season, however allow me to correct your ranking as it is flawed

Machikado Mazoku > Granbelm > Kanata no Astra > JK no Mudazukai > Enen no Shouboutai > Cop Craft > Sounan desu ka

Attached: 1566530047317.png (717x720, 891K)

Are the mecha fights even 2D? I can't tell with all the post-processing glowy effects. I'll refrain from bad-mouthing /m/fags because I'm gonna have to need someone to answer my dumb questions when CG 3 airs.

Even if you watch 30 shows per season, that's only about three episodes a day. Easily doable if you have a bare minimum of free time and a long enough attention span to not tab to Yea Forums every five minutes.

>three episodes a day
four

>watching shit shows just to fill your mal list
vs
>discussing shows you actually enjoy
Hmm, tough choice.

Sure, but there has never been 30 worthwhile shows airing at the same time.

I meant to type 20, it's hard to find 30 shows that are remotely worth checking out in a season.

I did watch over 20 shows last season.

quality > quantity user

that's why I dropped Dr. Stone and Tejina Senpai too this season, just to meet that 7 show limit

Attached: 1566329097492.jpg (1920x1080, 150K)

>if you watch alot of shows that means you are mal
Fuck off cross boarder.

Machikado is solid. I didn't like Astra that much though, it might be sci-fi which people are starving for these days, but it's 2teenagedrama4me, like it's a CW show LARPing as an anime. Not that it's horrible or anything. Watch Tejina, it's a short like Sounan desu ka, you'll probably like it.

>if you don't enjoy eating shit you're a cross boarder
All those generic cartoons have rotted your brain. Then again, it's not like you had any in the first place.

Then you either have zero taste or watched a bunch of shit shows.

I'm not saying that one should watch tons of shows just for the sake of it, just that it's feasible to watch pretty much everything without getting swamped whenever a good season comes around.

>you actually enjoy
I don't watch anime I don't enjoy. It's just that my enjoyment tolerance may be different that yours because I like anime as a whole. I immediately drop shows I don't enjoy, I'll probably end up dropping Sacred Beasts and Fire Force before the season ends. I'm also watching like 4 shows from my backlog and finished Kengan Ashura in two days, so that makes it 27-28 shows this season. I also don't use public listing sites.

7 is just arbitrary. Undrop Tejina, it's a short so with Sounan desu ka, they count as one show.

Yeah, you can easily watch 35 anime by just spending a couple of hours per day.

>OMG I'M WATCHING TOO MANY SHOWS BETTER DROP THEM LOL

I actually dropped it So far of the past few seasons Sounan desu-ka is the only short I enjoyed enough to not drop 4-5 episodes in. I generally try to watch what shorts and originals I can every season but the shorts rarely do it for me for some reason.

Its not arbitrary, its actually a pattern I just noticed recently after combing through the past several seasons on livechart and noticing 7-8 completed shows is the most common for me.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.22.27_[2019.08.17_01.21.47]111.jpg (1280x720, 164K)

The fuck?

I didn't select an image for that post

That would be like 14-17 for me. This season is just good.

Kino as fuck.

what exactly happened there, she twitched her fingers an inch and pierced through the fugo stone?

>Mangetsu is just a robot designed to fight in Granbelm, which is why she's so happy about fighting.

>This season is just good.
That it is

Attached: 1564781981673.jpg (1920x1588, 1.24M)

Are you fucking blind?
Those SD mechs aren't CGI models.

She controlled the tail. She is a skillful pilot and doesn't need to jump around to imeeji suru the controls.

This, if anything the originals are the shows most worth watching per season just cause you don't know what to expect

Attached: 1562965732097.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

I think the mecha's tail sneaked from down below out of Anna's sight and stung it like a scorpion's tail.

Ernesta is on a completely different level compared to Anna and she was too stubborn to realize it and let her guard down

Wait tell Mangetsu regains her memories and mogs her hard. The climax of the show will be Mangetsu v Shingetsu.

oh it will be a climax alright

Attached: [Erai-raws] Granbelm - 09 [1080p][Multiple Subtitle].mkv_snapshot_08.50_[2019.09.02_13.03.38].jpg (1920x1080, 737K)

>literal sims crystal
bigthink

Holy shit.

>>the shape and meaning of crystals in the OP should be revealed later

Attached: 1567258874255.png (215x252, 70K)

>mango is npc

Attached: 1548107599852.png (416x454, 947)

Attached: 1567268979004.jpg (1280x720, 116K)

Attached: lewdnesta.jpg (1920x1080, 1.09M)

>the show ends with Shingetsu taking off her VR headset

In the real world Ernesta is bullied at school for being a dork and having a weird name, on the other hand Mangetsu is extremely popular.

And Anna is actually a world class magician. Not a mage, just somebody that's really good at performing magic tricks.

And Kibou is fucking Ne^3 who is a legal loli and her 2 adult-sized sisters.

I bet Nenene-nene doesn't even exist, it is just Ernesta inserting weird fetishes in the live of her beloved Mangetsu.

Ne³ is real and will have sex with the doll's sister(not really sister).

Attached: 1567260261029.png (788x720, 526K)

ねね is the VR developer

Makes sense, christmas cake ねね-ね using loli avatar hunts for other lolis like Kibou in her hand made paradise.

Kibou is a trap for predators like Ne^9.

{Ne}^3 is complex, part real and part imaginary.

St. Elsewhere ending, please

So why doesn't the player force all of them to piss themselves?

What if the one playing with dolls is Suishou?

She is irrelevant and will disappear next episode

God is dead, after all

That's what you think.

Attached: 1567201355961.webm (1280x720, 170K)

Granbelm is the only show I picked up this season, and I picked it up since the beginning(I technically forgot what week it started airing, so I started watching at episode 2, but I always intended to watch it).

Wait is imouto also a doll?

Suishou is also a doll, but she knows because she was made by deeznuts to filter out the trash

>You won't discover hidden gems unless you sample everything

>tfw discovered one this season by lurking /wsg/

thankgod

Attached: 1567101783636.jpg (1920x1080, 582K)

She's the puppeteer. But seriously I doubt it, it's far more likely Mandoll was just implanted into the family and their memories magi-fucked.

Attached: 1567202521347.jpg (1280x1271, 563K)

What was on /wsg/?

Shamiko's show!

Attached: 7678057858.jpg (860x1080, 269K)

But isn't this some slice of life comedy crap? That doesn't seem like something that people would pick up based on webms.

It is AOTS, you pleb.

Attached: 1565417782884.jpg (1920x1080, 226K)

Imagine being this gay. Just the synopsis, cast, and staff roster is enough to tell you if it's even worth giving a 1ep chance to say nothing of 3 eps.

Hidden gems are pretty much 1% of all anime so not even one per season. And shounen is easily the worst pitfall to land in unless you're in junior high.

Everybody who gave Granbelm only one episode dropped it.

Its a shame this show is a flop. Too cute for mechfags and too mech for moefags I guess.

AAah!

Attached: too deep.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

It was all a simulation strikes again and it's not even a VN adaptation.

Cool.

The problem relies on the marketing aspect and poor planning. I still hope it gets an mobage game regardless if it's shit or not.

>mobile game game

>I want the series to stagnate and die instead of having a nice conclusion

Attached: lewdgetsus.jpg (1920x1080, 789K)

>not making a lazy arena fighter

Are there any games where you fly the mech like in Ace Combat so you can enjoy slashing things and not turn-based jrpg memes?

How about dropping by threads of shows you don't watch yet to see how it turned out? I started Re:stage this way at ep3.

Attached: 2019_08_05_09.36.52.jpg (1920x1080, 202K)

>I want the series to stagnate and die

Is that what long franchises are doing or have been for years. Granbelm as a franchise would be interesting to see.

Zone of the Enders 1 and 2.

That's what I do every season, I picked up re:stage, naka no hito genome and maou-sama retry like that this season.

I played the gba version of that.

>becomes a franchise
>Granbelm Grand Order comes out and we start talking about tertiaries

Does anyone want to see Granbelm as franchise series?

Did they announce a mobile game? Source? I wasn't aware that it was a multimedia franchise but I should have guessed based on the character designs.

I think it would have been a tough sell regardless.

I don't.

Fuck no. I want it to wrap up in a good way, hopefully get some figures or model kits and then end. As long as people remember it as an example of 2d mecha still being alive and of what even small studios are capable of when they're passionate about their work it has fulfilled its purpose.
I don't want to see it get ruined by sequels and retcons nobody asked for.

What about ambiguous ending? Like you can't tell if Shingetsu carried out with her plan to eliminate magic or not.

GRUNBURM

Attached: GRUNBURM.png (223x222, 17K)

That's fucking stupid.

I want to fuck Shikusuisuionshou

Attached: Granbelm_19.jpg (1992x1080, 712K)

I wonder if they really had that kind of relationship.

All those were illusions created by Shitshou, so no.

Probably not if it was Onee-chan's plan to defeat Suishou, but I'd love it they did at the end. Suishou blushing is pretty adorable.

It's just Suishou self-inserting into Kuon's memories.

Yes, Kuon just doesn't want to admit it.

GBA's an SRPG tho

Them and every other girl in this show should have had that kind if relationship!

>Implying the final episode isn't going to reveal this was a Fate show all along.

Not really. I like the idea of mages fighting each other with mecha. But unless the last few episodes drop some major world building, I don't see much of a reason to continue this story.

She's wonderful even in pain.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.08.402.png (1280x720, 2.02M)

What the fuck is her issue though?

You can do a prequel on the past and the war.
The girls ancestors can have some similarities

Aoi just loves voicing evil psychos.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_07.13.688.png (1280x720, 2.03M)

Remember when Symphogear S1 was a flop and everybody was laughing at shit QUALITY and production issues? You never know what could become a big franchise.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Symphogear XV - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_22.04.157.png (1280x720, 1.96M)

It depends. If this ends with magic getting erased, then that's the end of it. They could try with prequels but it's not as fun when you already know how everything is gonna end anyway.

Symphogear peaked at S1, though.

Symphogear became a franchise because it had King Records backing it up.

When it comes to Granbelm, forget about a franchise, the producers don't even have money for advertisement.

Symphogear only became a franchise thanks to music sales.

YuYuYu is a better example. It was mostly ignored in the first half, then took off in the last few episodes and continued to get content ever since.

I thought YuYuYu was always intended to be a multimedia project.

It was. WaSuYu started several months before YuYuYu.

It was supposed to be a novel, anime, manga and game, which were all released around the same time, but then it got a lot more than that.

>Ernesta...

Attached: 1564174873117.jpg (2022x2163, 1.37M)

It seems like Mexiconarcos picked Rosa as her replacement based on chest size.

>Now she voicing lesbians trying to get that sweet LGBT money

Smart, real smart.

>But unless the last few episodes drop some major world building

Episode 8 showed some revealed world building. Anything is possible for Granbelm to become a successful franchise.

>Now
She's been doing it for ages.

Has she already learned it from her mentor Yukarin?

Of course.

why is she allowed to be that stacked

She's made sure that she's superior to Ernesta in every regard.

The Pros
> Good light-hearted story that parodies and explore the magical girl genre
> Good editing that keeps the pace going VERY well (First time I notice good anime editing. Shit doesn't slog.)
> Good Backgrounds
> Good voice casting
The Cons
> Meh to bad animation with only a tiny little bit of good animation sprinkled through it.
It's good anime candy, watch it.

It did reveal a bit. But still not enough to really be worth expanding upon. At least in my opinion, feel free to disagree.

Probably got into suishou pants to trick her.

Too many girl to yuri mindbreak. Too little time.

Is she farting? If so:
>Imagine the smell...

No, she's just cooking herself.

This, basically it would take to make good world building enough to start a franchise would either more last minute mages because Granbelm as a royale is a sham as we know it and/or and in depth explaination of the mages family history, particularly Nene's. Her family linage seems specialized heavily with incorporating magic in to modern tech and i would like just who were those people her mother went were and what exactly is there organization.

Still my point about the smell stands, we're just into guro teritory.

>basically it would take to make good world building enough to start a franchise would either more last minute mages

We have four episodes left we have enough for more mages and world building to revealed soon. It's going to be a very wild ride like none other.

>four
Maybe just three. Not sure if it's 12 or 13 episodes.

13 iirc

Why does she take ice baths and/or ends up overboiling the fuck out of water anyway? Seems unitientional at times (like when she was just envisioning a fight with ernesta or when her sister mentioned ernesta)

She is angry. Angry about ERNESTA.

Probably somekind of magical afterbattle glow. She can't turn off her hate boner or something.

On the surface it shows that she's angry. Slightly below the surface it hints that she could never do the fire/ice trick herself.

I think it's also to show that each magician have some kind of "affinity" for one of their five senses.

Kuon - Ear, very obvious
Suisho - Eyes, she mentioned something about observing Kuon's change in color last episode
Anna - Skin, hence the cold water bath.

Mangetsu - Have nothing.

Mangetsu has curtain power. Someone needs to raise the curtain before the puppet show can start.

No it's because Nana wanted more anime.
Flip flappers wasn't doing that good early on either.
Princess Principal was low until the ninja ep.

Having a mobage doesn't mean it doesn't tie up the anime nicely though, unless the writers are hacks.

Miyuri Shimabukuro a great!

Attached: Lulua1.png (632x1046, 146K)

>Mangetsu is Yuuna
YAPPARI

Thanks for pushing me into watching this masterpiece.

Attached: dumb autist.jpg (1280x720, 125K)

Ayuwhu should have had the decency to die in the womb.

When even the evil god antagonists are stupid dorks.

Attached: tojinogay.jpg (827x907, 688K)

Attached: 2体全体.jpg (5820x3956, 3.49M)

Ernesta's face looks like shit

The shadow on her mouth makes it look like she's doing the cockona face.

>Manko

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 08 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.11.39_[2019.08.24_01.05.14]45.jpg (1280x720, 124K)

>Manko's dress
Shiieet

Attached: pawn2.jpg (525x700, 56K)

Deepest lore.

Attached: mangetsu.jpg (1633x2560, 687K)

No fucking way

Jesus Christ that walking baby factory.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_24.07.862.png (1280x720, 1.99M)

>Mancock
No wait.

Mangetsu's eyes look like they're too far apart.
Did Magicloaca forget how to make dolls or something?

She's some kind of inhuman monster, she can't have babies.

>dyke
>baby factory
PICK ONE

Not with that attitude.

>she can't have babies
I demand a scientific proof. We'll have to conduct multiple experiments.

I pick magic

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [1080p].mkv_snapshot_21.42_[2019.08.16_22.17.15].jpg (1920x1080, 369K)

>impregnating ERNESTAAAAA through sheer hot blooded force of will

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.52_[2019.08.17_13.05.54].jpg (1280x720, 279K)

Anna would have to exist before she could do that.

Attached: Granbelm 9 - Mangetsu-[00.00.000-00.22.497].webm (854x480, 2.72M)

>impregnating ERNESTAAAAA with yourself so you can be reborn through sheer hot blooded force of will

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 07 [720p].mkv_snapshot_13.41_[2019.08.17_13.05.39].jpg (1280x720, 328K)

>yfw that's why she wanted to become za wicchi.

Attached: 1566613168723.png (1280x720, 1.51M)

She's obviously bisexual. Insofar that she enjoys causing suffering to either gender.

I still miss her, user.

She should have won.

It's not over until it's over.

We can still hope user.

>two giant manequins as promo material that must have cos a bundle.
Why? Couldn't they have took the money from making giant manequins and make a better promo of the show? Dang it dang it dang it. Granbelm better conclude and not have any clliff-hangers.

>Anna deleting herself from history was actually just another scheme.

>za wicchi
>za pupetto
Was this a KMB reference?

Other way around.

"Mangetsu" actually has a real meaning

Kuon & Sushi double suicide when?

MANGETS
SHINGETS

Attached: 1525534141744.jpg (1280x2142, 317K)

>gunjew no magnum

is this show worth watching? skipped over it but had considered it

When will we get the granbelm version of this?

Attached: 1538309590638.jpg (1920x2080, 302K)

Ernesta
Ernesta
Ernesta
Ernesta
Ernesta
Ernesta

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 03 [720p].mkv_snapshot_00.15.23_[2019.07.23_15.49.10]36.jpg (1280x720, 118K)

granbelm.com/news/447/
You can apply to buy them

cute

Attached: 満月アップ-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 78K)

Attached: 新月アップ-1024x683.jpg (1024x683, 95K)

Ernesta!

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Granbelm - 06 [720p].mkv_snapshot_06.00_[2019.09.04_00.13.55].jpg (1280x720, 78K)

Can you lock their hands? If not, no buy.

Had to be done

Attached: 新月アップ-1024x683edt.jpg (1024x683, 359K)

God damnit Anna, what happenned? You used to be such a sweet kid. I get why Ernesta is so heartbroken.

user you're too old to be playing with dolls.

Attached: 1567003092595.jpg (2894x3560, 949K)

>to be playing with dolls.
no
>too old
yes ;_;

>he doesn't play with dolls

Embarrassing!

Attached: 1557631590246.jpg (4096x2730, 1.31M)

Then why does Shingetsu get to play with dolls?

She's underage, and a girl.