Fate: Lord El Melloi case files

Did Trisha also teach her how to suffer an eternal death?

Attached: lk;djsafkdas.png (1364x764, 1.4M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oKhQIJWJ6Ns
youtube.com/watch?v=UIU4g0AdhPM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus, her head is so fucking big.

>preparing a prank this intricate just to bully Olga-Marie

>Melvin is also part of El Melon's harem

Can anybody stop my boi Waver

Amaterasu!

Attached: sadfsdafsad.png (1280x720, 1.02M)

Is she the one behind all this?

Attached: xczvxcz.png (1280x720, 688K)

>introduce Iskandar's historical gay lover
>but it's a woman
Homosexuality BTFO

It's an impostor.

As an anime only watcher, I doubt it. She definitely knows something, but she's on her own mission and has no reason to help Waver or the perpetrator. It's just that her goal is shady as well. Talking about this on meta level, the case will end with Waver being annoyed at her for not helping him out just like in that previous case.

I suspect one of these days Ms. Adashino will stage a mystery to lure Waver in and it ends up with him getting pegged in her rape dungeon while she harvests seed from him, as despite being such a shitty magus he's impressed her more than any other prospective breeding partner.

>tfw really don't want her to die
>but also get really hard at her being helpless and terrified
I want to bully her so fucking much, holy shit

Cute lolis are meant to be protected.

Attached: 1563033079427.png (512x875, 444K)

Olga's life is really about suffering huh

Attached: %3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F%3F.jpg (480x269, 15K)

How did Shiki traverse this forest so easily?

At the point of Tsukihime 2/Period he's a super assassin who can sneak into the territory of a Dead Apostle Ancestor. Said territories tend to be both hidden and supported by extremely powerful Bounded Fields. On top of that DAAs are also just ridiculous in all specs with their baseline being pretty much servant level. He then sneaks up to'em unnoticed and basically ganks'em.

Satsujinki is absolute bullshit.

I really hope we'll get scenes of these two ojous interacting. Should be cute and interesting

FUCK YOU

It's funny how even though the Fate world is probably better overall for humanity, it still has all this shit that no one can do anything about. Like Einnashe. Meanwhile in the shitshow called the Tsukihime world, some random nobody from Japan waltzes in and kills the forest like it's nothing.

>eternal death
She got saved by Gudako though!

Attached: 1567289460360.jpg (2771x4096, 1.53M)

>fried butter
Is. Is that a thing?

It's a thing,but depending on where you live people might call it clarified butter.

Shiki is as much of a "random nobody" as Shirou.
And when he destroyed the forest he was at his peak performance.

To the Association, everyone from Japan's a random nobody.

So this is HOWdunnit Bard class looks like?

Attached: image.png (1920x1080, 1.78M)

So you want to rape her?

Antonio Salieri; your 'real' competition has arrived, sorry he is a bit late to the party though.

>I really hope we'll get scenes of these two ojous interacting. Should be cute and interesting

Seriously. If there's one person that can make Olga subservient, it's probably Reines

>She got saved by Gudako
Considering how Gudako is in that manga Olga wasn't saved at all. She's just experiencing a different type of suffering.

Any LN reader here ? How could Olga interact with the pocket dimension that Trisha created ?

Because it was made to react to her Magic Crest and she to find it.

if by rape, you mean bully with my dick then yes

I couldn't see what came out of the magic pocket thing because it went by too fast so I went back and looked at it frame by frame. I really wish I hadn't done that. It was quite unsettling.

>fried butter
Jesus christ

His autism.

Reines is pretty much everything Olga tries to be. She would utterly dominate that poor girl.

seems like a recurring thing in the Grand Order universe

Is Melvin gay for Waver

He's Waver's sugar daddy.

Is this universe connected with FGO?

I know that they are now adapting the novels so the quality will start ramping up, but I kind of miss the mystery of the week episodes.

Everything is connected to FGO

Does that mean Olga is gonna die for eternity?

Technically this is a Schrodinger's Cat since at this point in the anime it takes place before the 5th HGW.

It could be a regular Fate world or it could be the FGO verse

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 04 [720p].mkv_snapshot_11.11_[2019.07.27_15.35.15].jpg (1280x720, 306K)

No, it's the FSN one I believe.

Who knows, Olga suffering for all eternity could be one of those things that happen in all time lines like fastwheels kicking the bucket.

Yes in about five years

FGO timeline doesn't have previous 4 Fuyuki wars.

It's directly implied by Olga later this is mutually exclusive to FGO (talking about how maybe there is other world where her father never gave up in the Holy Grail War) and yeah, this was confirmed to be FSN.

Also in the last arc of Case Files it's said that Rayshift it's an laughable thought experiment that it's impossible to achieve.

>it's said that Rayshift it's an laughable thought experiment that it's impossible to achieve.
Well FGO mentions that Rayshift theory had been looked down by MA/Clock Tower until Marisbilly won the HGW -> activated Chaldeas -> Rayshift theory finally became successful

Yeah but I'm lowkey expecting that Marisbury did some worldline fuckery to make it possible (other than lots of money).

>born to bully
>born to be bullied
it's a match made in heaven/hell

She doesn’t give a shit about dumb magus shit (which is why she’s in Policies) so she’d probably just rape Waver for fun and not some dumb nonsense like his crest or research

>ywn have an anemic sugardaddy musician willing to pay you thousands just to hear about your weekend
What kind of feel is this?

no, in this one Lev kills himself

Sight was the first magecraft in human history. Out of the five sense sight processes the most information. Therefore, in many lands the Evil Eye was feared. At the same time, a few natural, mystic phenomenon were interpreted as eyes."
"Natural phenomenon?"
"For example, the sun and the moon."
Nodding, my teacher pointed to the ceiling.
"There are many tales of them being the eyes of heaven. In Egypt, Horus's eyes are a famous symbol. The right eye the sun, the left eye the moon. People believed they were watched by these eyes in the heavens and received divine punishment if they committed crimes.
This is why for a lot of cultures the solar god has judicial prowess. The sun simultaneously brought many blessings and disasters in the form of drought.
Later, this was linked to the Holy Trinity in Christianity - the all-powerful eye of God, the eye of providence. And later on, the Freemason conspiracy theory co-opted this as well."
My teacher's words are within the margins of the occult, but no matter how ridiculous they might sound they're spoken with a quite relaxed tone. As a lecturer, this person has inserted himself into my everyday life.
"The eye of a typhoon is another common example. Ah, I'm sure you all know the wall surrounding the eye is called an Eyewall."
"Ah... yes"
I nodded to myself.
"In short, the storm itself is a pupil. In response to that many of the divinities that are associated with the wind and the storm have links a single eye. The Fomorian Tribe's king, Balor, from Celtic mythology, Odin from Norse mythology are prime examples.
Of course, I know both these names.
The evil eye king Balor and the one-eyed magecraft god Odin - divine spirits. The first who had an eye of death that can destroy an entire army, the latter who traded an eye for all knowledge.

The anime skipped this whole explanation and it was quite interesting.

"Furthermore, the earth itself has pupils."
"Eyes in the earth?"
"Like a volcanic crater. In the darkness of the night, it is an eye that glows red. It's a strong image of an evil eye. Though there aren't as many examples as storm gods, there are some earth-related goddesses associated with this symbolism. The gorgon from Greek myth Medusa for example.
Smoke is puffed out.
Looking at the gray fumes as the room rocked back and forth, a volcano suddenly came to mind. Was the reason why people in ancient times believed the volcano was the earth's mystic eye and feared it because of the smoke that came out filled with volcanic gases like sulfur and other foul smells all the while, in the middle of the hole was glowing red lava?
The sky, storms, and earth.
Each has its own mystic eye.
As if we have always been watched as long as we've lived.
"Or the black holes recently discovered by modern science. One could also call these eyes of natural phenomenon. Although the ancient storytellers didn't know of their existence, conceptually speaking its exceedingly close to Malakala (the great nothingness) the incarnation of Shiva in Hindu Mythology. CERN is adorned with another of Shiva's incarnation's Nataraja. It would seem the behavior of elementary particles are associated with Nataraja's dance. Either way, one side of Shiva leans towards the macro mystic eye known as a black hole and from his interior, we see the micro-movement of magical energy.
I don't understand half of it, but it's definitely an extravagant, epic story.
Far, far away.
The pupil of space.
A faraway place our hands can't reach, but even so there are people who can still see the things that are there. It might be in small steps, but both magecraft and science are trying to reach that place.

this part is indeed interesting. thanks a lot for posting it here user.

Too long to fit

>rayshift
>timetravel
>demi-servants
>pseudo-servants
>infinite timelines
fanfic-levels of embarrassment to be desu my dear FGO subhumans

Wonder if that theories about her being that alien priest is true?

Based retard

fate is fucking confusing

Yeah, at this point you should just let the flow drag your body

Fate isn't. Neo-Fate (aka, FGO) is.

Okay, we get it, you hate FGO.
Stop complaining about it every fucking thread.

>infinite timelines
But has has been a thing since FSN?

Different routes because VN isn't the same as having multiple timelines as core of the franchise.

This is Case Files thread, so don't bring up FGO without any proper reason here

But that VN is the core of the franchise.

What, like a class card install? Interesting direction

Why is the association so racist?

Because the Japanese think that westerners are racist to Japanese people.

Say that to Zelrecht aka Kaleidoscope.

A VN will have multiple routes (timelines) because it's a VN, that's how the overwhelming majority of VNs work. Those timelines aren't used to explain the world.
And FSN isn't core anymore. You can just delete everything besides FGO and nothing will change in terms of lore or consistency or, more importantly, profits for Type-Moon.

He's irrelevant, in practice. Just like Aoko.

>FSN isn't core anymore
>tfw you are now the secondary
I didn't ask for this Nasu

Attached: 1420670257341.webm (1280x720, 829K)

>All i can think whenever i see this cunt is "Bargain bin Rin by done by a C-list actor"
>Find out she just up and dies in FGO and is literally never relevant again
So uh, what's the point of this character?
Was she even Case Files originally?

I mean, they are.

No they aren't, no one gives a shit.

Yes, but they don't give a shit in a very condescending manner.

It's gotten better anyhow. If anything, western people are more terrified of asians nowadays.

Gray can fight Servants now? So when the current holy grail war is over and all the other Servants are gone does that mean Gray is the most powerful person on the planet? If Gray has the power of a Servant and doesn't depend on a master for magic energy and isn't bound by command spells she's pretty much unbeatable.

Gray has the power of a servant but the weakness of a normal girl. She can be stopped by a gun.

There's no guns in Britain though.

Yes. But nobody gives a fuck about britain anyway. Being the strongest person in Britain is like being the strongest person in Georgia. Noteworthy, but not special.

Gray has the body of King Arthur and Add is very overpowered relic. She's nowhere near invincible though.

>Spoiler.
So... does that mean she's going to be a titty monster eventually?

Lord El Melloi is basically the only show worth watching this season.
How has anime fallen so much?

what is Symphogear

Something I'm not watching.

understandable

I want Reines’s onii-chan to bully her with his dick!

Attached: 0D374FE5-4E57-4880-BE4A-FFEE2CBA6657.jpg (850x1258, 182K)

That's right.

>Reines
>being bullied
You have to pick one.

this bitch should actually be harassed. Unfortunately, Nasu is a virgin nigger who can't dare abuse a bitch who acts high and mighty

Rin gets mocked and abused all the time. It not happening to Reines is part of her charm.

I want Reines to bully me with her pussy

>A VN will have multiple routes (timelines) because it's a VN, that's how the overwhelming majority of VNs work. Those timelines aren't used to explain the world.
You idiot, what about Archer? He came from the different timeline after all.

She would never let you experience that pleasure user.

Watching the bully become the bullied is a top tier fetish.

case files and vinland saga are the only good shows this season anyways

Attached: IMG_0998.jpg (1000x750, 75K)

Attached: IMG_0999.jpg (1000x750, 84K)

>hates the Japanese
>plays their video games anyway

Most of Yea Forums is like that though.

I want to argue with you but I guess I can't.

Attached: 1406982180608.jpg (347x316, 21K)

Kanata no Astra and Maou-sama are pretty good

Attached: EDYPhgCVUAEB9jL.jpg (958x783, 101K)

Luvia is decent character in this serie unlike her other appearances.

Attached: EDX-xioU0AAJEk_.jpg (900x1598, 221K)

Attached: EDRphWZXkAEKl1S.png (423x645, 137K)

Attached: 106.png (1178x1694, 400K)

She's good against spirits and Add/Rhongo carries hard. That said she's definitely still fucked because she just doesn't have the physical specs to keep up with a servant. With support and managing to get enough hits to leech enough energy to get empowered by Add there might be a bit of a chance but she can't just walk up to a servant and fight them with a good chance of winning.

Also no, she isn't. The church has 7 people who can fight servants that they hand Noble Phantasm tier weapons to at the minimum. Probably a few more here and there too. The Mage Association has its badasses too. Grey's far from top tier among mortals, but she's pretty damn good.

Attached: img022.jpg (810x986, 335K)

>Probably a few more here and there too
Shiro, Shiki...

She can still manage to fight against Servants like Sherlock, Andersen, Shakespeare, etc.

>Shiro, Shiki...
Finally an excuse to post this.

Attached: 1418949201313.jpg (836x562, 76K)

Well, they both ARE stronger.

Yes, but even amerifats only eat it at fairs.

If Gray could get a killer beam off in time she could one hit Shiki. Shirou has Rho Aias though so she's fucked against him.

Attached: 76571044_p0.jpg (1920x1380, 820K)

Grey has Arturia's mortal body and the Holy Lance & Add. She's strong as far as regular human goes but she's still human. She doesn't even have magus-level of defense. She just has good offense, great agility and a NP.

Numbskull, FGO timeline is predicated on Marsbury winning the third war.

Well "if" she could slice Shiro's head or pierce hm with scithe, she could one-hit Shiro too :-)
Trick here "if she could". Answer: she cannot most likely.

Not him but I'm pretty sure that in FGO timeline there was only one HGW, that with Marisbury as the winner.

Did they reach the LN yet or it's still Scooby's Mysteries guest starring fate characters?

Those aren't equivalent scenarios. The holy lance is an anti-army NP. Shiki has absolutely no defense against that. The only problem is having enough prep time, but it's not an unthinkable scenario.

The first arc is cleaning up the Fuyuki war.

They've been on the LN for the past few episodes now.

Because he need no defence. Attack is best defence.

>t.

Attached: 1412549409675.jpg (2250x1600, 775K)

It is a singularity. Guda is not cleaning HGW from his timeline, it is something strange and different.
If that was the same HGW, there would be probably Solomon as a Caster but we've got Cu instead. Moreover, Saber was very suspicious, she already had the Grail and some Servants helping her yet she did nothing. Maybe she was stalling for some reason.
She mentioned something about Grand Order and in her CQ she has "defender of humanity" skill which is also strange.

Why does Melloi look like Tarzan in the novel art?

Him having a harem wouldn't be believable otherwise.

Attached: em2.png (506x1237, 586K)

There was only one grail war in fgo timeline. Roman himself was perplexed at the idea of there being multiple in one timeline. Marisbury won that war by summoning Solomon with Chaldeas and being an extra in the war and btfo of everyone. The same would have happened in fsn if the grail wasn't tainted.

How did Waver got so fucking big? Wasn't he already in his "stop growing" age?

What does Gray's breath smell like?

Attached: 1564938658269.jpg (1059x1500, 439K)

Guys can keep growing into their early 20s. It's not unheard of. The actual answer is that he was injected with Iskandar's juice though.

I want to be injected with Iskandar's juices too.

This is magic.

Smells like gray.

grave

This. I have long gave up on making sense of it all and just fucking roll with it.

She is Hephaestion's sister. Hephaestion is a guy indeed, and yes, Iskandar's lover.

Is he supposed to be good looking or not?

youtube.com/watch?v=oKhQIJWJ6Ns

He is not bad looking.

I forgot his exact ranking but I think he is like the #3 most popular professor with women at the clock tower, so yes.

She not always has the same death. In Extra timeline, she just got killed by Lev AFAIK before he arranged his own death.

wait Lev kills her even in the timelines he chooses to kill himself?

>Also in the last arc of Case Files it's said that Rayshift it's an laughable thought experiment that it's impossible to achieve.
They literally said the same in FGO though, you're supposed to think the Clock Tower doobs are retarded.

MBN is seemly set in Extra (no Sion, but Siamlin) and Olga is still dead on it. Lev just sabotages himself to die too. So Olga's dying = necessary.

Attached: +_f29bd43b05ed31dac20fd42022ab2089.jpg (287x175, 8K)

Why is a makeshift FSN prequel somehow the one show that references all the good shit from Type Moon?

Waver kinda bullied Reines in the thunder mansion case though

The first

Was he actually number one? Yvette said this in book 4 right? I'll see if I can dig it up.

Clocktower 2015 doesn't mention Olga (just presumably her father), if she exists or not it's a mystery. Clocktower 2015 is exclusive events of Tsukihime and Mahoyo wherein Lev Uwoll/Gusion/Flarous (however that's spelled) never builds Sheba lenses to complete Chaldeas, and goes to Chaldea, rather stays in his Clocktower department, depending the demon/personality, he's close to an Aosaki sister who always ask him money. Uwoll likes Touko, Gusion likes Aoko. This potentially means that Marisbury is still alive on 2015 which changes a lot.
Melty Blood Nightmare seems set in Extra: there's Siamlin in Atlas and mooncell gets namedropped as future mission for Rani in decades to come (Mooncell doesn't share same timeline as FGO). Chaldea does exist, but Olga apparently dies BEFORE the world is incinirated (though that's a possibility this is inevitable), there's a simulacrum of Chaldea in Atlas computer Sion visits. Lev/Flauros seems obsessed to destroy Chaldea after killing Olga but his own personality turns against himself, and seems pleased to die this time "It's for the best." Olga isn't as she seems either, her ghost shifts from regular Olga (when Lev is close) to some overpowered creepy loli who mouths "The future won't change!"

It s around 4th durin case files, solid first by the time of Strange Fake

Oh, fair enough. The anime design communicates that way better than the novel

He moves to first place in Strange Fake.

Ah I see. I need to read Strange Fake.

that's too bad, the way it blends historical occultism into magecraft adds atmosphere

Dude, go check out the manga version.

so one of his personalities kills Olga and then a different personality kills himself in the extra timeline and Chaldea was a thing in the extra timeline?

The thing about FGO is that you should consider the relationship between Goetia, Galahad and Marisbilly. So in Moonlight Lostroom Galahad appeared to be on Goetia's side. Now in Babylonia prologue he attacked Marisbilly which means he's not cool with his plan either. So the question is why he's such a bitch?

He looks great but yet again it's entirely different from the other designs.

Attached: 1544955005398.png (894x822, 517K)

what are you talking about Goeita is dead by the time Moonlight Lostroom happens

And Galahad calls you a dick for killing Goetia and blames you for the bleached Earth.

Seems that way. Probably her death didn't involve tossing her soul to Chaldea, her spirit still hang around him and he allowed it before his self-sabotage/suicide.

We don't know how exact is the Atlas Simulacrum Sion runs, but Roman exists inside it, so potentially Marisbury was involved in another Grail War at some point. Like Iskandar and Waver in Apocrypha. We don't know if such result would be the same for Chaldea completion.

Siamlin is aware Olga died, and there was a communication from Chaldea, so her death really mustn't have been a sabotage before a mission.

>Sion runs,
Shit I mean Sion's sister.

>that way better than the novel
The artist is kinda of weird.

did Olga trust Lev so much in this timeline too?

>did Olga trust Lev so much in this timeline too?
Even after she dies (presumably) by his hand, she's attached to him and goes with him, so yes. He makes her snap out creepy loli mode to become normal again.

Olga is really in love with him.

Because the person who wrote this is a good writer for type moon

Attached: olga btfos roastedbeef.jpg (869x1232, 252K)

In chapter 4 Olga talks about HGW in Fuyuki in 2004. Chaldea's Laplace observed it in 2010 and they used it as a base for their Fate summoning system. In the normal history the war was won by saber without any major incident.
Or maybe I'm confused and the whole thing was debunked later in story. When was the war that Marisbury won anyway?

wait a minute Olga was just a kid when Lev killed her in this timeline?

So why’s she wearing young Alex’s clothes? That would be if like Kingu dressed as Ko-Gil

She was Hephaestion's and Alexander's double.

She backs and forth between normal Olga and creepy doom loli.

Attached: a nightmare.jpg (869x1232, 216K)

Between the drastic mood-whiplash and incomprehensible lore and plot (I STILL have no idea what's really going on), that manga is really something.

Starnge fake takes place in a alternative universe but the events of case file did happen and waver's popularity and influence is at an all time high do to all the students who graduated his classess and obtaining high ranks in the clocktower plus all the different families in the Clocktower who owes him favors for taking care of their problems. Gray is also about 20 years old now and looks like a younger version of adult Artoria

Why would someone who is suppose to be dead narrating shit for Lost belt trailers then. And actually if you look at the after credit scene of Moonlight Lostroom you see a ceratin someone picking up one of the rings of solomon. And the theory of this person being Roman is all but dashed by the reveal in LB4 that this mysterious Hooded man helping chaldea in every lost belt behind the scene is Goetia in Roman's body.

Attached: Cloaked_Figure.jpg (1918x1080, 357K)

Semen.

I haven't watch the trailers but their just trailers.
How the hell would Goetia be still around even by fgo standards that would be stupid

Waver smells of eternal virgin

>Melty Blood Nightmare
Waver smells of cigars. It was actually told in novels :-)

I love Gray. She's cute. She's the only one I'm watching this series for.

well its definitely happening, even datamine of the game have revealed my room lines for various servant's reaction in having Goetia in chaldeas so he is playable probably by the time of the final LB.

Dog dick and shoe polish.

probably because his body died and disappeared after chaldea beat him but now he is using Roman's human body since thats the body made by the grail and never was part of Solomon's original existence which is now all erased by Ars nova. Regardless his motive is unclear but everything he has done in Lost belt 1 to 4 can be considered to be morally good and is beneficial to Chaldea's situation.

Looking at the episode again this is within the framework of a barside dialogue.

fgofags shake my head.....

Attached: EAx-vm7UIAA12rf.jpg (1500x1500, 342K)

>even datamine of the game have revealed my room lines for various servant's reaction in having Goetia in chaldeas
This is the first I’ve heard of this

Were can we see those?

Saber winning the first and only Grail War of FGO in 2004 is a cover story Marisbilly made up. That’s what’s know but it’s not what happened.

but Roman's human body disappeared

He lost it to Rider though.

I hope FGO retcons itself one day

The hood stays on. I approve.

How does it all end for Gray?

taking care of senile waver in a nursing home

I'd marry her

>Reines is pretty much everything Olga tries to be. She would utterly dominate that poor girl.

And that's hot!

She'll probably also get married to Flat.

>it's said that Rayshift it's an laughable thought experiment that it's impossible to achieve.
tbf Case Files is set pre-2004, while FGO was set in 2015, with rayshift having been discovered a year or two prior. Not only that, but it was solely accomplished by Chaldea, working in complete seclution and focusing exclusively towards that goal for years. And to even begin this research was only possible thanks to the mountains of money Animusphere wished for after winning a grail war.

It's not fair. She's so cute and I don't want to see her get bullied anymore.

Lev is fucking great in this manga. I can't believe how much I've ended up liking him.

Depends on how the grail war after that goes. She'll either become a lot more like Seiba or literally become her depending on the route.

Attached: 1519123912851.jpg (683x900, 335K)

>Because the person who wrote this is a good writer for type moon

That really makes his previous work Rental Magica baffling. Or it could be that anime adaptation screwed the pooch

Sounds like something she would like.

Well a lot of the ideas for Case Files actually come from Nasu, including details concerning Rail Zeppelin. Nearly all the concepts and ideas are Nasu's.

She can't literally become Saber unless Saber is summoned into her body. Which can't happen because Shirou summons Saber.

Isn't Melvin Waver's sugar daddy?

Yes.

Lev is always great. Didn't you read him in Clocktower 2015? He's such a great character.

Attached: 23.jpg (1129x1600, 266K)

>Roman's human body
Roman disappeared. So that's stupid.

I think is most likely Roman but with a new body (pseudo servantish?) and personality than Goetia. What he's doing is no different than he used to do before joining Chaldea and he switches from Boku to Watashi in the temple too.

You mean Iskandar if you count that 4koma. He wouldn't admit it though.

All Chaldea original staff are actually enjoyable to me: Olga, Roman, Marisbury, Lev, Crypters, Gordolf if he counts, even Da Vinci and Holmes are ok. Mashu is decent when she's not muh senpai on Guda. I enjoy Nasu's new material explores them more than Flavor Servant of the Month when he does. He should just get his own tv show about Chaldea and let him go crazy.

Attached: EC8702gWsAAiYrv.jpg (2000x2000, 348K)

I'm always interested in how much involvement Nasu has with these things

Attached: t11.png (1129x1600, 647K)

If you mean Void Shiki line, she could be talking to Avicebron in a ditched line, or she could be talking to Solomon (the real one) because of VA memes.
Queen of Sheba's material would have been a good way to hint Goetia instead she has a line toward Solomon assuring him she's happy to protect Chaldea and serve as the Master's power which kept his status vague, but was toward Solomon and not Goetia.

I think Nasu works especially hard on the staff since, as they're not really Servants, they have a bigger hurdle to work with.

Attached: CE860.png (512x875, 515K)

Yeah and Kirei's body got obliterated by Solomon but he's still fucking around and stuff

Attached: 1534620869314.png (838x720, 295K)

Some members of the staff are Servants or were Servants or have a mixed nature, but I mean he wrote anime specials focused on them over Servant stuff. And he always write staff scenes when he's involved even in chapters he's not. Clocktower 2015 which has Lev as MC also is by Nasu.

Attached: 1566717902419.jpg (607x860, 62K)

And that is specifically a pending mystery rather than having it "just because" user. Assuming he's Goetia, there's zero reason why he would make a backward decision of his development to keep on being Solomon's pale copycat.

Just because you're too brainlet to understand character development doesn't mean that the scenario is impossible and that you shouldn't be making assumptions on things you don't know the reasons behind

Attached: 6b6.gif (500x281, 2.38M)

I'm not saying is impossible he's Goetia, I'm saying there's no reason to assume he has Roman body at all. That seems pretty retarded.

>FGO discussion

Attached: 1412222641187.jpg (319x362, 13K)

I wonder who is going to voice him.

Attached: 23435231_1988967941344326_5837483821643648135_n.jpg (657x960, 35K)

me

me

red cloak relative?

Dude we saw Da-Vinci and Mashu get fucking Murderized right in front of us yet there was plot shit that undid that murderization. I'm just saying Nasu could probably think of a few different ways to pseudo-bring back Romani like he did with Da-Vinci and Mashu

Attached: 968774ffd4cc37999a497979a589b69f.jpg (893x502, 242K)

>bring back Romani
>he's now a cute loli like da Vinci
I want this.

>Shota Romani

Attached: 1544853320241.png (354x340, 51K)

not him but constantly bringing back every who dies is still retarded

What does this have to do with Goetia having Roman's body? In LB, the person of Chaldea attributes his appearance as the new reaction of the people there, now this could be simply about that group of people but it could be because he never looked like that. Goetia has used Roman's appearance in the past.

That's why I want Olga, at least, to stay dead.

She's literally the only one I want to see come back.

Ah yes... the Fate franchise...

Attached: fgo.jpg (1172x1980, 721K)

>bringing back people is bad!
>unless is my waifu!
You're going to get monkey pawed because of the priestess.

Fate is just about fanservice these days, even going so far to prostitute little girls.

Attached: 93484721921.png (750x1282, 1.48M)

Iirc he was helped by a Magus and ciel

that was I different user who said he wanted her back but if their going to bring someone back I would agree I would prefer it to be her

Miyano doing his evil voice or something similar.

Attached: 40072696_2164751967099255_1238897069016481792_o.jpg (2048x1495, 338K)

>Miyano
I hope so.

Two years ago:
>you're a filthy secondary unless you read the VN
>you'll always be casual until you go back to Tsukihime
>only then you'll be able to talk with us cool kids they said

Now:
>if you don't spend thousands on dollars on FGO you can't participate in any Type-Moon thread

It's free.

He should sound like someone who acts and talks friendly but seems void and fake doing so.

My time isn't free.

I'll say Kojima but he was perfect as Moneybill's voice.

And yet you choose to spend it posting on Yea Forums.

FGO costs nothing but time, and if you're shitposting on Yea Forums it's clear you have plenty of that.

Yea Forums is 20x the quality of FGO. That should tell you something.

20 times 0 is still 0, my dear user.

h-holy based

Attached: 68965328.webm (1000x678, 667K)

I think Kensho Ono could pull it but he has a 'young' voice. Maybe Akira Ishida?

Not in that timeline.

youtube.com/watch?v=UIU4g0AdhPM

There must be a timeline, Moneybill just engages his daughter to his successor and she doesn't get killed.

Attached: 1567382771119.jpg (768x1024, 119K)

Nah, she's fated to die in all timelines.

Kirsch is literally the most perfect magus to marry with unless LB retardation appears:
>wealthy old noble family of at least a thousand years bloodline
>excellent magus with a keen body and good to handle politics
>super hot and dashing, with amazing fashion sense
>actually secretly kind and concerned about his loved ones and comrades which he tries to hide because muh magus but anyone can see he's a good person

Attached: Kirschtaria.Wodime.jpg (1000x700, 699K)

You forgot
>Is going to get pimpslapped by MC-kun after being betrayed by Alien-san

Attached: FB_IMG_1548218895020.jpg (720x730, 40K)

>implying Beryl won't kill Kirsch first

That sounds a lot like Luvia.

Luvia is kind of loud, but Kirsch is calm and collected and puts others above him to the point he kept in secret he was in agony because he asked his friends to be brought back to life. Ophelia found out it was his request and fell (deeper) in love with him.

Attached: ophelia and mashu best friends.jpg (1200x1700, 214K)

Is the Gray vs. Faker fight next episode going to UBW/Heaven's Feel quality or just "quality"?

Their fight is already over. It'll be "quality" either way though.

I can't understand how Olga fell for Lev when Wodime existed. It's just having an amazing shit taste. I can't even blame Daddy Issues with her dad looks like a girly young fuccboi which surely would make her drawn to those instead of Lev.

Beryl doesn't want to win, he wants to be done with his shithole and jump to LB5 to party with Kadoc. None of the Crypters have to die, they can just stay in Kirsch's LB when they are done, so they were rivals but not enemies.

Beryl just feels like the type to backstab (probably literally) his rivals.

Beryl's a bitch who wants to live. Kadoc's more likely to backstab him because he's a) with Kirsch there. b) Wodime knows he hates him (even if he also respects him). c) was a hair away to betray him for Chaldea. d) Kotomine sticks to Kadoc.

Priestess is fine. It's not because of her being a waifu though, it's because she had virtually no impact on the plot or emotional attachment to us beyond like a 3 hour expedition before she got vaporized. It's always felt like she was criminally underutilized and slightly out of place, I welcome a return.

I love Faker

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Lord El-Melloi II Case Files - 09 [720p].mkv_snapshot_17.13_[2019.09.01_16.48.14].png (1280x720, 1.05M)

Think she’ll be the rerun Servant?

Well she's not actually even all that strong. Probably one of the weaker Servants to show up in a major story. You could easily just make her a 3* Servant, no real reason to wait for a rerun.

why doesn't Waver fuck Reines's pussy

He gay.

Waver isn't into pussy.

Because he is coward, and this is real answer.

>tfw no Melvin sugar daddy

He is a coward, but he seriously shows zero romantic interest towards anybody (hence the gay jokes).

Someone (female) needs to corner him and rape him

Yes.

>We don't know how exact is the Atlas Simulacrum Sion runs
Apparently eventhough this has never been confirmed yet, the simulator that Sialim used fits the description of Logos React by Sion in FGO. It also fits with what we got to see of Logos React in Case Files, except in MB Nightmare each possibility is represented by a door while in CF it is represented by a bubble. The Logos React - one of Atlas seven superweapons is able to 1/replicate the mind (not soul, only the Third Magic can do that) and 2/
>Sion
>By inputting several articles of data, it create a limited observation space, which this apparatus lets you enter as a virtual experiment area.
>While all of it is virtual, it’s possible for it simulate a scenario that’s near identical with reality.
>Rather, since it’s able to establish pivots by using further readings of the scenes it makes, you could more appropriately call such dreamlike states as “Reality Experiments”.

>Da Vinci
>That’s incredible. So it could be truly possible for it to imitate an irregular, different history despite its limitations?

>Sion
>Well, in theory.
>Because the test operates on pre-existing historical notions, discrepancies with reality can compromise the simulation, making the created space fuzzy and unstable.
>Contradictions, conflicting operators, world management bugs, and the like, if left unnoticed, would advance the verified simulation area and change it into a singularity.
It has two replica version: Add, which can do the first function and Logos React Generic which can do the second function.

Attached: IMG_7783.png (1334x750, 1.61M)

He only wants to fuck the king

He only wants to get fucked by the king.

>the king
I didn't vote for him.

For Ride-On King only.