It's out. "Prisma Phantasm Webrip" is your google term

It's out. "Prisma Phantasm Webrip" is your google term.

Attached: pphantasm.png (922x622, 586K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bt9527.com/attach-download-14830.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>It's real
I thought this wasn't supposed to be out until september?

Post screenshots

Attached: 20190818_073621.jpg (408x921, 172K)

Attached: fluffypunishedshero.png (1899x1067, 3.58M)

Attached: tatsudab.jpg (1920x1200, 1.62M)

rip YOROKOBE man

Attached: rbr.jpg (1920x1200, 938K)

I'm fairly sure there's no lewd at this point.

Attached: assashin.jpg (1920x1200, 1.01M)

The OVA has no lewds at all. Not even a mana transfer.

Torrent link

bt9527.com/attach-download-14830.htm

Thanks user.

Attached: op.png (1548x886, 2.16M)

Attached: shero meet.png (1878x974, 2.87M)

Attached: sakura.jpg (1920x1200, 1.28M)

>there's fanservice
>but it's for Sakura

FUCK
OFF

>Better than ejaculating 100 times
>Stabbed in the ass
Nice

Attached: kek.jpg (1920x1200, 1.26M)

Attached: cunn.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

Why did they shit all over their fanbase?

I'm 25 minutes in, and Miyu finally shows up. Really threw me for a loop because I completely forgot I was watching Prillya.

Kuro shows up even later than that.

Seihai kun no pantsu

Attached: SEIHAI KUN.jpg (1920x1200, 1.17M)

The animation is inferno-cop tier at times. Fucking hilarious.

>Tanaka doesn't even get a single line

Attached: 1566772123430.png (271x266, 81K)

Lolicons BTFO

>It ends with a teaser for Season 5
FUCKING FINALLY

Attached: beatrice.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

>Ending shows season 5
FUCK

Theres supposed to be a BD special on there.
Is there any lewds on it?

Is there enough material for a Season Five? Isn't the Manga still ongoing through 3rei?

It isn't the BD. That release isn't out yet.

Post Berserker Illya.

Wait there's going to be a BD special on it? Really?

Agree/disagree Prillya Sakura is the hottest version ever

> At first it was Shirou whou hijacked Illya's spinoff
> Now it is Sakura
Those bullies must be stopped

A privilege reserved for the super-popular main heroine!

Attached: sakura winner shirt.jpg (940x1200, 159K)

She looks nice, hoping we won't get showered in Silver Link QUALITY like last season. I'm always mad they didn't do justice to the manga's art.

Attached: why_kaleid_is_great (1).png (2500x3500, 2.57M)

I am a bit confused. This ova is not canon and is more like a carnival phantasm, right? Because otherwise assassin Shinji would not be alive

>sakura hijacks illya's route

Attached: sakura is a plane.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

Attached: captain_obvious.png (1433x1078, 1.86M)

3rei was made in a time when SL's management was utterly retarded and just utterly overworked the studio with projects.

Thankfully they're back to a show or two per season again. So when 3rei Herz does come back it'll definitely be fine.

It was funny when every aspect of Brave Witches was gorgeous save the actual animation. Silver Link has such amazing effects and composition work.

Attached: [Eila] Brave Witches - 01 [BD 1080p][BEC179F0].mkv_snapshot_03.27_[2019.06.30_00.31.31].jpg (1920x1080, 180K)

jesus, the whole thing is garbage

It's kind of low IQ but if you don't mind losing braincells it's funny. like watching vtubers.

Also Mimi is hot.

Attached: 魔法少女伊莉雅OVA.Prisma☆Phantasm.2019.HD720P.X264.AAC.Japanese.CHS.mp4_snapshot_00.21.52_[ (1280x720, 78K)

Scenes with Shinji trying to find something that feels better than killing Sakura were funny. Kirei's food challenge was funny too. Other than that I do not understand a thing but I guess it was ok for a fanservice ova

delusional and funyn taht even shinji has now more screentime than her in this OVA

Why are Rinfags such illiterates?

Attached: 魔法少女伊莉雅OVA.Prisma☆Phantasm.2019.HD720P.X264.AAC.Japanese.CHS.mp4-0011.jpg (1280x720, 102K)

>couldn't even sell out her own merch compared to everyone else
LMAO sure hun

I wouldn't mind if it was just 15-30 minutes ova
It turned out it was a whole hour filled with dumb tasteless jokes

>LMAO
>hun
This is what the average Sakura hater looks like.

Attached: 1567036801072.png (209x285, 57K)

Meanwhile, in reality...

Attached: Sakura sold out first.jpg (828x1200, 231K)

>couldn't even sell out her own merch
Sakura is not a cheap whore for sale

I love her actually, I don't like the haughty and superior attitudes a lot of her fans showcase here however. It's obnoxious.

100% talking about Prillya.

>LMAO
>hun
Sure you do.
>on here
Return to where you came from.

>prismacucks still thinks people care about this shit manga that is just a shitty copy of the orginal
and prismashit is not even popular in japan.
the manga sales are average
anime sales are bad
movie only aired in 3-5 cinema and flopped hard that's why the release the movie online
this ova crashed even harder

What? Just because I don't like you people? Of course I'll be condescending, I don't like your attitudes.

Let me make this clear for you: I like Sakura, I don't like you folks though. You're obnoxious, and your obsessiveness towards her makes her fans look bad by association.

Sakura's a fine character (could've been written better, but that's Nasu not really knowing what to do with her honestly) but she's not the greatest heroine, she's not "the canon route" in a VN series based on the idea of multiverse theory, and she's for sure not more popular in a franchise spin off that's for another character.

>You're obnoxious, and your obsessiveness towards her makes her fans look bad by association.
This is Yea Forums. Where the fuck do you think you are?

>she's for sure not more popular in a franchise spin off that's for another character.
A poll was held, and Sakura landed first by a huge landslide. So what now?

>What? Just because I don't like you people? Of course I'll be condescending, I don't like your attitudes.
Because you type like this:
>LMAO sure hun
If you don't see why people have an issue with you posting like that, lurk more.

You do know the main heroine line in comes from the movie itself, right?

>he thinks Sakura would be popular if not for the fact that she's hot and has huge breasts
Laughing so hard right now

Attached: 1567310202553.gif (500x469, 1.35M)

>This is Yea Forums. Where the fuck do you think you are?
Yea Forums, why? Doesn't change the fact I find you all obnoxious. You don't see Saber fags arguing for Fate as "the canon route" unless provoked, and you don't see Rin fags hyping her up as the "super popular main heroine" in a spin off that doesn't have her as a heroine.

Either way it's giving Sakura far too much credit when it's unnecessary. And again, that's coming from someone who really likes her character.

>A poll was held, and Sakura landed first by a huge landslide. So what now?
The movie poll? That's not in anyway a landslide when the titular character was barely behind her. Plus there's murmurings that it was fixed, so any credibility is out when that's even a possibility.

Yep, that's condescension. I don't see that kind much here so I figure I'd add my own brand to the chaos. And believe me hun, I've lurked plenty. :)

Haven't seen the movie, but it's not a great thing when that's 100% believable as serious posting here

>:)
>hun
(You) deserved it.

>filthy worm slut

Aw, please, you're too much

>You don't see Saber fags arguing for Fate as "the canon route"
>what are LEfags
>you don't see Rin fags hyping her up as the "super popular main heroine"
Rinfags were always the ones who were behind popularity shitposting. Too bad for them it's backfired on them spectacularly in recent years.
>Plus there's murmurings that it was fixed
A sticker poll is as impossible to rig as it gets.
>Yep, that's condescension. I don't see that kind much here
Good job proving you're an absolute newfag.
>Haven't seen the movie
What are you even doing in the thread, then?

>what are LEfags
I did specify unless provoked, but way to ignore that
>Rinfags were always the ones who were behind popularity shitposting. Too bad for them it's backfired on them spectacularly in recent years.
Again, picking out parts of my post. I did specify "in a spin off that doesn't have her as a heroine."

>Good job proving you're an absolute newfag.
Really like picking pieces of my posts, huh? *that kind* I said. Granted I do see it sometimes, but not nearly enough. Plus it's the best to deal with the level of arrogance you folks show :)

>What are you even doing in the thread, then?
I like Illya, and I like Prillya as a spin off. Wanted to see what folks' thoughts on the movie were especially since I heard nips apparently hated it. what? You don't read threads of things you haven't seen yet?

What do you mean user? This is the peak of comedy.

Attached: 魔法少女伊莉雅OVA.Prisma☆Phantasm.2019.HD720P.X264.AAC.Japanese.CHS.mp4_snapshot_00.32.31_[ (1280x720, 112K)

This was good.

Attached: caren disgust 2.webm (1280x720, 72K)