Shirou summons this cutie instead of Saber

>Shirou summons this cutie instead of Saber
How fucked is he?

Attached: Tamamocaster.png (512x724, 290K)

Other urls found in this thread:

typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Abyssus_Draconis
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Tamamo a shit

>no one to show how stupid his ideals are by example
>just one future self that is like "guess I'll just kill him and not try to convince him first"
Very fucked because he becomes Archer now and Tamamo doesn't seem like the type to lead him away from his retarded ideals.

Attached: 1566843788589.jpg (550x700, 129K)

I feel she'd be a much more competent Taiga, in that while she'd be homely and the perfect wife Maybe even convincing Sakura that she can be the side hoe she'd probably worry and scold Shirou for his own retarded ideals and be strict yet loving at the same time. Sure she'd get off on his SEIGI NO MIKATA but as far as I remember when it was time to put on the gloves she knew her shit.

Attached: ff033199e302a2e181ce538b478edc30.png (510x724, 686K)

>no avalon
very

Probably got killed by Cu after she got summoned

I mean if Tamamo can stall enough Rin and Archer might be able to catch up with them-Although I see a pulp'd Tamamo and Shirou.

How does Tamamo even stall Cu? And even if she could Cu was still superior to Archer. I don't really see how Shirou could get away.

Cu was sent to scout first, not to kill if I remember correctly-and I see the arrival of a second master and servant as his cue to retreat. This could also serve to show Shirou and maybe even Sakura that without Rin he's potentially fucked, and no matter how SEIGI NO MIKATA he is, one step in the wrong and he's done for Unless he accepts the exchange of mana with Caster early on

he'd die because he doesn't have Avalon

same way she did in extra when you saved rani

>get to the point where Shirou and Rin first meet Illya
>Shirou jumps in front of Heracles to protect Tamamo and gets cleaved in half
>swordcancer from UBW tries to save him but it's too late
>no avalon
Yeah he's fucked, you can't be a self-sacrificing master if your servant isn't good enough to cover for your ass.

Attached: 1527725740422.jpg (215x336, 13K)

>taking an extraverse character seriously
Do people really do this? Why? Umushit is irredeemably bad and the MC is a fucking walking self-insert puppet.

I know next to nothing about Tamamo but I'm sure she'd be able to do something to either prevent him from being a retard or mitigating the harm.

I understand UMU being a fucking bore, but I like Tamamo, she's great-Extra isn't really that bad even. Hell, you fight motherfucking Buddah at the end so it's pretty up there.

Yeah, thinking about it no Avalon means he gets ultra fucked. Shit, he's been saved by literal miracles over and over. Mah boy Shirou just CAN'T catch a break
>Against Gilgamesh
He'd be even more fucked.

No hold on I'm sure Tamamo would tell him "hey I'm a Caster we aren't really suited for fighting a fucking Berserker like Hercules before knowing who or how strong he is. Lets instead run away and figure something out." Saber took on Heracles probably because she underestimated his sheer strength and thought she could take him.

Shirou would just jump in front of Rin since it's likely that she would engage in some kind of battle. Also this assumes that Herc won't chase Shirou/Tamamo down, which he will.

Seiba knew she wasn't in a good match-up with Herc, but it's her duty to protect her Master, even if it means she has to die. She knew running wouldn't do shit, which is why she wanted Shirou and Rin to run away.

Avalon can used even without Saber I think. Like Rin gave Shirou her pendant so Avalon could heal him. In theory Tamamo could give Shirou mana so Avalon could heal him.

Would Caster be able to trick Berserker into chasing a wild goose? She IS a fox and they are known for their trickery and fuckery, and she's a magic caster to boost. Maybe they actually manage to sneak away through bamboozling the murderloli and herc.

Attached: 53186d7396f7beb1b32adecd134a497f.jpg (4093x2894, 1.21M)

Rin's pendant is what healed Shirou. Avalon only works in close proximity to Saber since it's a Noble Phantasm.

Imagine fucking Tamamo

But Rin doesn't know advanced healing magecraft like Kirei and there was a hole in Shirou heart. Avalon was what healed him.

Tamamo finds Emiya's soul disgusting though. She can pretend to be a wife but she's actually a huge cunt who is playing a act.

>Tamamo
>willingly accepting a 'harem'
user.

>Avalon was what healed him.
No, Rin reconstructed his heart. But needed a lot of fucking mana.

Avalon DOESN'T work without Saber's mana. The only reason why it worked enough to save Shirou in the past was because Saber JUST disaappeared and there was a lingering mana on it. Nasu already answered this, no Saber, no Avalon.

I played Extra so that's what I'm imagining Caster to be, is it really revealed that Caster is a megacunt? Because remember that the myths not always translate 1-to-1 on fate

She doesn't need to, her pendant had a tremendous amount of prana stored in it, meaning she could easily brute force through the procedure similarly to how the holy grail "grants your wish" through brute forcing with tremendous prana. Avalon straight up doesn't work without being near to Saber.

Wouldn't Tamamo get a massive boost out of her ass since she's in nippon?

See that would be fucking great and it ties into her character.

She's actually evil, not even a meme. Did you forget she killed bazillion of people and is mentioned in Extra too? Her 'cutesy' personality is an act. She acts as a 'wife' to every Master who summons her without meaning it. She does love Hakuno but Extella shows she doesn't even care what happens to Hakuno who isn't HERS, as long she has one.
This tail isn't as bad as pic related who is an ultra mega cunt.

Attached: Tamamo_Vitch.png (700x680, 257K)

Herc is fucking fast too, while also being super fucking strong. I think running might not even be an option honestly. She'd have to outwit Herc like said

>Future Beast
>Saitama'd by a small 200 year old chinese man.
Daji had a rough life.

Attached: Li_Shuwen_S4.png (512x724, 392K)

She's kind of Team Rocket because she doesn't wanna go out in Japan, India or China due to the connections with regular Tamamo.

Attached: trustworthy duo.png (1280x720, 774K)

does this only work for her? Not Kojiro or EMIYA?

I mean Kojiro did manage to 1-v-1 motherfucking saber despite being assassin, and EMIYA might have been boosted considering how minuscule his legend was compared to the heavyweights around him.

It's fine. We only got Atlantis, Camelot and South America left so she can do what she wants now.

Has no one played extra with tamamo on the rani route?
hey it happened it extra as well. maybe tamamo is just weak to chinese martial artists

Maybe I'm being a retard, but I just checked the wiki and it does not state that-On the contrary, and as I remember from the game, she was a victim rather than anything else. Maybe I'm being an ultrafag and I'm getting blinded because of fox pussy.

T-there were more routes
>It's real
I need to fucking replay this shit of a game again I see

Attached: 2ff.jpg (541x380, 56K)

He 1v1'd her but compared to any of the other Servants she fights she beat him pretty easily in the Fate route. Like Berserker was a fucking maybe to her, and Gilgamesh took everything she had almost entirely to beat him.

She beat Berserker without Avalon, but she NEEDED Avalon to beat Gil. But both took way more focus and power to beat than Assassin Kojiro

Attached: 69_1.jpg (850x1075, 458K)

there are only two routes, save rin or save rani. things like saving no-one and becoming the next twice or just disapering and saving leo where also planned but got scrapped use the ppsspp and cheats

>Dies to Lancer
>Dies to Berserker
>Dies to Assassin
>Dies to True Assassin
>Dies to Rider
>Dies to Archer
>Dies to Gil
>Dies to like 95% of the Sabers that could be summoned in place of Artoria
Not looking too good for Shirou

Shirou really needs to pick up the slack

Attached: imgbin-fate-extra-fate-stay-night-fate-extella-the-umbral-star-fate-grand-order-tamamo-no-mae-fate-g (728x590, 94K)

The only way i see Tamamo surviving is if Cu beats the shit out of her and since he's winning so much he doesn't use Gae Bolg and then fucks off since he was ordered not to scout and preferably not kill. If Cu uses gay bulge she's fucking dead

I feel like this is the answer to a lot of these hypotheticals.

>Tamamo
>saving shit
Unless it's fucking Amaterasu she ain't saving shit

Attached: 1563851594362.png (250x231, 47K)

>Dies to Lancer
have none of you played fate extra?

It's been a fucking while and there being no translation for CCC kinda made me forget all but her being top waifu, and being mad Tamamo as the final waifu wasn't a thing

Not either of those anons but I did and I'm still going to agree that Cu would fucking Gae the fuck out of Tamamo and she won't have the luck or instinct to dodge it.
Unless you know how progression of the stats go canonically in Fate/Extra then you've got no way to know which build Hakuno took.

The only reason why Tamamo wins against most servants in Extra is because she's the protagonist, which to be fair would be the case here too. Tamamo is literally a joke servant that is made to be deliberately the hard mode for extra because she's so weak but yeah, with farming and infinite attempts she can defeat even Berserker. Although i still maintain that in a theorical dispute it makes more sense for Cu to win most of the times.

tamamo is a japanese servant and ties to a Japanese Deity. This means she will get a huge boost

well we can see her stats in extella, which is sort of a sequel to extra

What servants are you hoping to see in Atlantis?

Attached: jason.webm (1280x720, 1.83M)

Wouldn't logic dictate that her stats in Extella are the end stats she had in Extra since it's after?
How do you figure out which stats stopped and where?

What are some Greek female servants but for me?

>Team attack
I really, REALLY need to play this fucking game but all I know about Fate is from the original and Extra

Personally, i can't wait for badly-shoehorned scantly dressed genderbent historical figure drawn by a hentai artist number 697! I can't wait to spend all of my monthly earnings! I love spinning the gacha wheel and getting that feeling that my life is worth something for a couple of seconds! Thanks FGO!

Lets be realistic, Servants Shiro can summon given his circumstance are (including shit that should not be able, but lets expand horizons a little)

>Bedivere
>Merlin
>Lion Heart
>Seiba
>CG Kerry

I would want Archer Hercules or any other class of Hercules where he's not full fucking retard.
Otherwise, I'd be down for Tokyo Drift Boat edition with Jason versus Odysseus

I really hope you don't feel clever for writing this.

I really hope you come to your senses and stop """""playing""""" gachatrash

>Archer Herc
1) he is reserved for Strange Fake collab
2) he||Iis an asshole||

strength and endurance probably began and ended at E, mana was raised to A, luck to D and agillity to B. then again extella's tamamo had a different master for the first four rounds and no one dodged gaebolg by having a high luck in the game the just used thrice setting sun, rho aias or a stun and also having the full matrix for cu

>Shirou summoning this madlad
Imagine
How hard will they SEIGI NO MIKATA?

Attached: berserker-close.png (973x582, 181K)

>gets grail mudded
>becomes an asshole
I don't want no fucking half-cast mongrel Avenger/Archer Herc with King's Order as compensation.

>letting OPPRESSOR loose in the middle of a city
what an excellent way to get both Clock Tower and Church to hunt you down

Well I haven't spent any money on it but I do pop in every so often. It's garbage, but it doesn't change that what you wrote wasn't funny and just cringy.

I just get mad when i think about the mockery that FGO has made of the series in the name of profit. Someone will probably reply with "b-but babylonia was good!" or "The series was always trash!" or something, whatever. I've had this argument more times than i care to count

>I just get mad when i think about the mockery that FGO has made of the series
are you autistic?

redpill me on FGO, I see a lot of hate thrown towards it but it is clear Nasu just kept on piling and piling on shit, first with avenger, then with Aphocrypha, and it was just a slippery slope EVEN in the first game.

Ain't gonna hear that from me. Anime was just untouchable and fantastically unique and untainted back then. FGO, a new game that has only been around for the last 6 years won't be nearly as good as one created by a couple of literal-who artists from Tokyo.

I'm just enjoying how FGO actually gives us shit like That kinda shit warms my fucking heart
I wonder what Illya would think of that.

>Shirou summons cock wizard
>Be a really shitty saber
>Fuck who cares, cock magic time
>he gives Rin, Sakura, Illya, Rider, Caster cocks

>redpill me on FGO
on what? the plot?

FGO is just tons of wasted potential. It does have good servants here and there but it also has things like genderbent Miyamoto Musashi because they NEED to genderbend everyone to sell more merchandize. It also has tons of dumb shit that is now considered canon like Kiritsugu becoming a CG, Emiya Alter or how Artoria with a squirt gun wearing a bikini somehow qualifies as an Archer in the throne of heroes

>complaining about gender bending
>OG series fucking main servant is gender bent already

Attached: ss (2018-10-03 at 12.15.37).jpg (767x465, 114K)

>genderbent Miyamoto Musashi because they NEED to genderbend everyone to sell more merchandize.
This shit was day one thou
>It also has tons of dumb shit that is now considered canon like Kiritsugu becoming a CG, Emiya Alter
Emiya Alter was bound to happen, and I kinda like how Kiritsugu became a servant-Like father like son, heh.
> Artoria with a squirt gun wearing a bikini somehow qualifies as an Archer in the throne of heroes
This is the only thing I really dislike. Hell for Tamamo I understand because she's >magic but motherfucking Artoria? Nah man.

The fgo musashi isn't the real musashi of the world, who is confirmed Male. She's from a pruned world.
>artoria water gun
That's just joke beach event shit. Not like they used a squirt gun to defeat Solomon.

Saber class is the only one that's available when Shirou does the summoning.

Can Shirou win the HGW if he summoned Musashi(female) or they'll be forced into UBW route so his carries his own ass through sword autism?

No, Kojiro will fuck her up.

She's die against kojiro.

He'd just be able to summon that world's male Mushashi anyway. If anything he would end up summoning Muramasa instead

You mean the servant that's an even bigger jobber than lancer?

she has less Luck than Arturia, that little "spar" with Lancer will kill her

doesn't matter she has a bullshit mystic eye
she tied against a stronger kojirou that wasn't literrally stuck in one place

or just Summon, Attila, Gawain or Gozen

user that place Kojirou stuck to literraly give him a huge advantage again most servant, also there no oars for Musashi this time to bash his head with

Musashi could probably win the war, although without Avalon it's likely that Shirou would get himself killed faster

Or get lucky and summon an insta-win servant.

Attached: 1559189261959.jpg (1024x576, 399K)

>summoning a Beast Host withing non FGO timeline
please, that will require more shit than what Puppet people did to fucking up and Summon Angra Manyu

yeah, and while you are at it why dont you just summon Gramps or Solomon as Grand Servants too.

How would Shirou fare if this guy was his bro for the grail war?

Attached: Georgenew1.png (512x724, 278K)

>Jesus is "summoned" by Shirou because he thought it'd be funny

Attached: Jesus.PNG.png (612x881, 874K)

The catalyst is already there and beasts can hop worlds so why not. Just have Heaven's feel but instead Sakura is turning into a beast.
If god allows it. Sure.

>Summon a Beast
Assuming they don't just wreck havoc and kill you, counter guardian or Ruler will go after your ass

Would Shirou copy her dual wield style or she'll get cucked by Archer like Seiba in UBW?

*blocks your path*

Attached: f.jpg (1280x720, 244K)

yeah but she can just summon a phantasmal beast city sized mammoth destroying beam
pretty well all things considered, his horse would counter gae bolg for sure

>no dragons as enemies
What's the point?

For a moment I thought that was Kenshin, the rurounin as a servant would be based as fuck

Attached: d86df75b6ddf69e2ce149f892254564f2c0f8f9b_hq.jpg (900x659, 60K)

Wha-what? Wait, errr let me get this, okay, here I go: you do not kiss the ground Tamamo walks on? Is such a person like, out there?

Attached: 23513.jpg (221x366, 51K)

Waaaaahh

Attached: 5tksrp5jvtp21.jpg (1185x2000, 592K)

>counter guardian or Ruler will go after your ass
this is Beast we are talking about The World will summon a Grand Servant and the battle will nuke Fuyuki (and whatever other parts of Japan) are around)

His noble phantasm turns you into a dragon.

in hollow ataraxia, when shirou spars with saber she notices that he's been taking moves from rider though i don't think musashi will act as austic as saber did
to make them into dragons, duh

Explain why Kiara>Kama in powerlevels

They'll just be summoned as a larva beast. As shown with Kiara a grand won't appear with a baby beast and a baby beast is enough to win the war.

And the Shirou died because his mana ran out

they had sex then they blew kojirou up. happy?

Does the enemy literally turn into a dragon, some half breed or is it just "now you count as dragon?"

then, as someone else said, good luck not having said beast betraying you and just doing whatever the fuck they want, Pillar learned that the hard way

Nope. She's not a victim. She was chased but she did bad shit in other countries so it's not as if she's some innocent maiden, and she slaughtered thousands.

Conceptually. Kama is the beast of pleasure that gives all love, enough to fill the universe while Kiara is heavens hole which takes on the love of all things. Kama just can't satisfy Kiara while kiara can take all Kama has.

well he turned gilles tentacle monster into a dragon in the turas realta fgo manga but whether that's canon or not is dubious.
typemoon.fandom.com/wiki/Abyssus_Draconis

Wouldn't a CG be sent to ensure said baby gets late term abortion?

Will be a nice set-up for Emiya to have to do his job.

There's a fanart Jason and Ilya glared at each other holding their herk dakis tightly.

>Shirou summon Kiara
>For some reason Archer become extra dark

Attached: 1543483247697.jpg (207x185, 29K)

If Shirou gets a caster, then what Saber is summoned and who would be their master?

Attached: 74442029_p0.jpg (882x1254, 1.15M)

It's not betrayal if you're already fucked. If you summon a beast you're someone similar to manaka and the beast most likely is sweet to you.

Yeah Cu is pretty OP

Attached: fate-stay-night-ubw-screenshot-004.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

Just let him get a Tamamo saber

>DEMIYA becomes the niggest servant
>Guy literally becomes obsidian-skinned

Attached: ArcherEMIYAAltStage2.png (350x495, 336K)

And the smug?

Rin summons Saber but not Artoria.
Don't know which Saber can be summoned by her.

Jason.

This does make me wonder what if Emiya had that kinda power, to outright slap Gil and Berserker around and be the one other masters fear and mistrust. I know it won't happen, but a powertripping Shirou that enforces his own sense of justice would be fucking mad cool.

Muramasa

How bad will a Kiara v Gil matchup will be?

She touches him and he's a goner.

FGO is about Chaldea, an organization made to secure the future of humanity, the workshop of the Animusphere mage family that has the sponsor of the UN. On 2015, they detected the light of civilization would abruptly disappear so it's about avoiding the end of the world as we know it. So far it has two big parts, whether Nasu will continue Chaldea story is still up the air, but he plotted the main story to have two parts, and a filler in between.

Part one: Observer in the Timeless Temple. A sabotage happens when the Masters except for one were going to be send back to investigate the possible cause of the disappearance of the future. At the end of the prologue, the survivors realize they didn't lose contact with the outside world because of comunication failure, but because there is no outside world, all history was incinirated, so humanity is no more. So the plot is about traveling to "Singularity" that cause such collapse to repair them.

Part two: Cosmos in the Lostbelt deals with a new threat: seven culled alternative histories suddenly invade the main history and tries to revise it. Such pruned possibilities were allowed to continue and prosper thanks to something called the 'root of fantasy' or cosmic trees which have rooted themselves and made the entire planet blank, erasing most things on the surface. Now Chaldea isn't tasked to fix time but actually deny and cull those timelines to try to bring up panhistory again even if thousands or millions of lives vanish in each of these Lostbelts. The Crypters, formerly the injured Chaldea A Team of Masters, have taken over the defense of one of the Seven Lost Histories.

Attached: the crypters.jpg (1687x1497, 429K)

Bad for Gil since Endiku can't do shit unless he pull Ea early
Also against intelligent beings Kiara is the strongest.

One more month shonen, one more month before it is fully unleashed

Attached: 1566617856703.png (1378x1920, 844K)

What if Shirou summoned this good boy?

Attached: 502014147_univ_lsr_xl.jpg (1200x600, 257K)

He have to deal with another Saber-face with bigger boobs but more annoying

unless he gets a moon cell power up and has eli beat up his origin or someshit, to paraphrase the bad ending "it's not even a fight"
cipher

Attached: demon lord.png (364x297, 102K)

>Three-headed amazonian Saber
IMAGINE

I think he meant another Saber-face with red-gold mofit

Redman will have to double time on murdering him and her and Redman will have to do it for free

>Implying Redman won't job hard against Shirou's new world-breaking waifu

>summon the whore of babylon
>church goes ballistic
>MA forced to step in to stop the grail war
>but the universe just bends over to let evil umu do what she wants anyway

Which ones stronger ? Gwynevere Tamano, Beast umu or blood boosted Lizwith Velber power

>Gwalchmei had also being compared with the greatest Irish hero, Cu Chulainn, who was the son of the solar god Lugh. In the tale of Culhwch and Olwen, Gwalchmei was the hero who "never returned without fulfilling his quest". Gwalchmei was also the best walker and rider. This Gwalchmei was the precursor of the hero Gawain.
>Gawain is canon best Rider
Best Rider Gawain when?

Attached: Gawain1.png (512x724, 308K)

>Gwynevere Tamano
wut

This is shitty servant test. If your servant fails to fight off Cu, they're shit compared to Saber, at least stats wise.
How does Raikou fare?

Just play extra user
Raikou in any form shit on them since fame boost

Attached: Golden_White_Face_SG_Male.jpg (1280x720, 75K)

strength and end are above sabers but luck and agility are down as berserker
butgetting help from touko and aoko is cheating even though everyone can

Manaka-chan rips Avalon from him and tries to summon Arthur.

Attached: akira manaka.jpg (1051x1500, 494K)

tamamo's witchcraft is unaffected by magic resistance up to rank A
just distract cu with fox illusions and run away, easy

What happens if Raikou win a grail war?

Attached: 1566672845197.png (953x428, 122K)

>What I would wish for with the Holy Grail...? I suppose a peaceful world where every child knows their mother's love.
assuming grail is not corrupted. otherwise she'll probably try to blow it up with her np

Fate/zero electric boogaloo

>Servant X fights against Cu
>Cu asks "Hey, wanna call it a draw?"
>Answer "Sure"
That's all it fucking takes. Big fucking deal.
If the Servant is not strong enough to take on Cu, they'll just decide to fight another day. If they're strong enough - then they'll have a way survive Gae Bolg anyway.
Herc is a roadblock only if Archer gets injured.

Attached: ah shit, here we go again.png (800x450, 755K)

If Shirou's summoned servant has to call a draw vs. Lancer. That battle portends the outcome of the war. So they may as well just die there.

>tentacle monster into a dragon
How many layers of fetish pile up is that?

UMU is irredeemably shit but Tama is actually pretty good character they could have easily portrayed as a mary sue dindu like Nero but they keep her story intact and instead of trying to shift the blame she takes full responsibility for her actions and genuinely show guilt for the people she killed though she was arguably justified. Also she's pretty multi-faceted and can legit be funny cute and intimidating at the same time. Hakuno actually isn't bad as people make him out to be. He's nothing amazing but he had a serviceable personality that got more and more noticeable as the game went on and you really couldn't tell extras story without him. Unlike Gudao who's an overglorified pov camera at this point.

A lot. Both literally and figuratively.

Theseus, Perseus, Odysseus, Archer Herc, Cassandra, Ariadne, Electra

Raikou is the reincarnation of Gozu Tennou which is the Japanese equivalent of Indra, the Thunder God.
She was also born with an oni alterego named Ushi Gozen, this gives her the might of an oni.

She is stronger than Cu Chulainn and Heracles.

Isn't Tamamo also kinda OP since she intentionally nerfed herself from this?

Attached: Castergoddess.png (480x272, 105K)

Tamamo is actually one of the strongest due to her being an avatar of a Sun God, but using that power is just like Vlad going full Vampire outside of his Beserk class, which is something that she isn't going to pull out under normal circumstances.
But if she gets summoned in Japan, she will get a huge boost, probably enough to fight with the 5th War servants save Saber and Beserker

Strength wise, that's questionable. Assuming she's penalized as lancer in the strength stat, and assuming there's strength boost from mad enhancement that won't be equitable to the Saber boosts I'd put her at a natural B, B+ or A-. In the former it'd put the lancer strength penalty at minus one letter grade which lines up pretty nice and the berserker strength bonus at one letter grade.

Archer herc is one of Nasu's "hands off, only I get to play with this" characters. That's why Alcides is a thing.

IIRC the other one that was mentioned was Odysseus, who is apparently lore important. I wish I remembered where the interview I read that from was though. It was one of the Type Moon authors wanting to use him and Nasu saying "nope, can't do that"

No, that is a different entity. Tamamo is the servant form from her avatar, but Tamamo is not a goddess. She can draw power from her if she regains her tails, though.

>he becomes Archer now
You mean he gets killed by Archer. Or Lancer. Or whoever.

>canon best Rider
>his horse thinks he's a fat gorilla

Fpbp

Attached: 1533944091656.png (512x724, 412K)

Kojiro was running out of time since Medea died. He just wanted to fight her again and pretty much gave her the fight at the end. In their first fight she was vastly outskilled.

Why did Extra Gawain hate women so much, when his whole gist in the legend was seducing and rescuing primarily women? Am I a speedreader?

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1313x1664, 3.58M)

He hates flat women, Nero was justified

Arthur

Kiara is an instant win against anything that has desires. Only someone like Buddha can fight her.

I don't think Assassin gets a boost because Kojiro is the famous guy, not him. And EMIYA doesn't probably doesn't get a boost because he's not famous during the 5th grail war.

Assassin managed that because he had the high ground and Caster debuffs. He's the most skilled swordsman for sure but goddamn he's weak.

>nobody has mentioned the consequences of Shirou getting a Caster instead of a Saber.

The real question isn't Cu or Berserker. It's what happens to the overall server roster because of this

Attached: 1519058016414.jpg (959x863, 171K)

>It's what happens to the overall server roster because of this.
It would have mostly just caused a bit of lag.

>She is stronger than Cu Chulainn and Heracles.
Raikeks are this delusional

Wasn't Gawain putting on an act, hoping that his Master would learn to not be like the way Gawain acted, or something akin to that?
Or do I remember wrong

I won't say she's outright stronger. However her improved form of madness enhancement maybe gives an edge to her in a straight berserker Raikou vs berserker Hercules battle. Saber Raikou vs berserker Hercules I think would likely go roughly the same course as Artoria vs Hercules or slightly better for Raikou.

>somehow summon Tamamo in Japan due to how fucked the Grail has become
>fame modifiers through the fucking roof
>Japanese perception of her might even make her come out in her Big 3 form
Everyone is fucked.

I wouldn't be so overconfident, zasshu.

>Shirou summons someone who doesn't activate Avalon
>now he has no healing factor and no mana for that servant to do anything of value
He's fucked.

It's why he needs the luck of the draw, a saber, to win. A saber class servant won't use up it's reserves of mana too quickly and eroge plot points means that he'll always have a way to resupply his servant.

What if he instead summoned this absolute Chad?

Attached: Arthur_Proto (1).png (1455x2576, 3.62M)

anal

We skip angstyArcher and get well adjusted chad EMIYA right away.

Imagine the threesome.

Attached: serveimage.jpg (1060x477, 188K)

Tamamo is literally one of the least mana intensive casters and the full power of her mirror (which she might have access to in Japan) lets her straight up resurrect the dead. Of course, that's only as long as shit doesn't instantly go south due to Japanese perception of her summoning one of her more evil incarnations.

>proper non-jobbing King Arthur who is also a total bro
War lasts like a week tops.

>>Shirou summons this cutie instead of Saber
>How fucked is he?

Attached: 1549715423545.jpg (1920x1080, 340K)

>all these shit choices
What Shirou needs is an actual role model.

Attached: Portrait_Servant_187_4.png (511x724, 227K)

>Big 3
If you mean 3 Tails, well Tamamo's abilities increases by a factor of 9 everytime she recovers a tail so she'd be a serious contender.

If you mean full 9 tails, Tamamo herself won't ever allow it to happen.

Suiten Nikko can provide Tamamo with all the mana she's ever need.

That said Shirou and Tamamo have bad compatibility. Tamamo wants a husband that she can monopolize and spoil, who would recognize and appreciate her efforts and return her dedication in full.

Shirou probably wouldn't react very well to her advances, especially since he'd see right through her two-faced approach, and he'd have a hard time connecting enough with her to discard his dream for her.

>wasted such a valuable item to save the life of a boy who she didn't really know that well
I swear Rin is retarded.

Raikou has Eternal Arms Mastery, or however they're translating it these days, so her Madness Enhancement rank is pretty irrelevant in a no context brawl.

But with Eternal Arms Mastery and her ability to just summon the weapons of her Four Heavenly Kings it basically makes her Lancelot with lightning powers, so I'm tempted to say she'd squash Saber circa Fate/Zero the same way he did.

There's almost no way she takes Heracles though. She can't constantly operate above God Hand levels unless she gives herself entirely to Ushi Gozen.

>crazy motherfucker who became Saber Empyrio because some chick scratched him and ran
>still ends up less skillful than Kojirou
Nah

She got him accidentally involved in a fight he had nothing to do with, it was the least she could do. You'll never be a Hero with that attitude, user.

she'd squash Saber circa Fate/Zero the same way he did.
So she could beat a Saber that is literally not fighting back?

Do people just forget that you could only summon one servant per class in the FSN grail war or what? Medea had already been summoned for a month by the time Shirou FSN started

>She is nothing but a lewd, lowly wench.
Who's, Nero, talking about here? Herself or Tamamo? She's in her literal whore outfit.
In context of a similar engagement as Saber had with Hercules in the VN. I think Raikou puts up a better fight than, Artoria, as a saber class.

Most people here are all secondaries at the bare minimum.

Didn't the Redman popped up during when Rome was burning?

inb4 the Redman was actually the one who was sent to dispose of a crazy nero

>Shirou summons this eldritch abomination instead of Seibah
How fucked is he?

Attached: 67080474_p0.jpg (768x1024, 126K)

With her stats nerfed to hell because of a shit Master and loss of ME, I don't see it.

Shirou is iffy because although he isn't a complete fit for her as a romantic partner, he's still the kind of guy she could work together with. It'd really depend on how their interactions play out.

It would have a domino effect.

If Shirou summons a caster class, that means Caster doesnt get summoned and she doesn't fuck up the assassin class and so a normal Hassan will be summoned plus someone summons a regular saber class

Attached: fgo serenity casual.jpg (874x1239, 120K)

The grail is corrupted so anything can happen

You don't understand the power of the high jump.

Attached: N0DjVlr_d.jpg (550x2650, 209K)

YOU'RE CORRUPTED

Attached: [UTW]_Carnival_Phantasm_-_10_[BD][h264-1080p_FLAC][75CC896E].mkv_snapshot_11.34_[2013.06.07_14.12.08 (1920x1080, 195K)

as long as he survives to the next school day he can win her over with his high jumps

>Who's, Nero, talking about here? Herself or Tamamo? She's in her literal whore outfit.
Seething tamamokek

Attached: 1549471826216.png (1366x768, 1.76M)

Raikou has way worse stats than saber under the Chaldea system.

Raikou's got D rank agility for gods sake, how do you expect her to keep up with one of the fastest Lancers in history?

What if Shirou summons Redman (post UBW route)?

Redman that's actually trying to win is incredibly dangerous.

>Liz delusional dreams
Sure showed me bro

In the anime he just kills some random soldiers in some ruins.
Do you think he was saved by Goetia burning down the Human Order?

If luck is on his side. He survives by sheer dumb luck just as many time as Shirou does in th VN.

Shirou grows a brain instead of being autistic
How fucked is he?

Mana burst lightning?

>Berserker
>Lancer
>True Assassin using the Shadow
>Saber
>Gil using anything that aren't swords or Ea at the start
He cannot beat any of those even serious
Also he cannot kill Rin, Sakura or Illyia, so he is pretty fucked.

I forgot about the stat loss from her master, yet I also forgot to also adjust for the fact she's a local legend. So, I still believe she'd do better than Artoria all of her stats would be roughly equal with berserkers minus agility or luck.
However I even forgot one of Raikou's trump cards her personal, mystery slayer, skill. Berserker's divinity fucking kills him again!

Very. You can't get to the end of the Fate route without Shirou winning Saber over by performing several foolishly heroic actions.

It's less an issue of Shirou being rewarded for his idiocy as him being so far out of his depth that his survival is a miracle.

FGO waifufags are pathetic.

>killed 6 times while fucked
>was able to delay against without using much of his repertoire at all.
>the shadow is hax
>would be a tough fight
>literally not even vaguely possible

It's perfectly possible.

She can do what saber can but slightly worse!

Redman just needs a master like Kerry. Shirou being a master will trigger UBW route just faster.

>Berserker
True but he might have a chance if somebody else takes care of the first few lives
>Lancer
Beats him in HA.
literally almost kills him in HF
>Saber
Beats her in a few bad ends and HA.
>Gil using anything that aren't swords
Except EMIYA can store weapons that aren't swords in UBW too.
>Also he cannot kill Rin, Sakura or Illyia, so he is pretty fucked.
He decides to kill Sakura though in HF

Shirou accidentally summons Taiga. How fuck is he/she?

It's all hypothetical.

Can anyone tell if divinity has any use besides getting the one with skill killed or fucked over if it's too high?

Archer would be utterly disgusted by Kerry's edginess and probably bitchslap him the first time he talks about setting bombs somewhere in the city. For all his tough tal of letting Fuyuki be destroyed if it meant saving the world, Archer genuinely wants to save everyone and would only accept collateral damages as a reluctant last resort.

>FGO's Arturia
Strength B, Endurance B, Agi B, Mana A, Luck A, NP A++

>Berserker Raikou
Strength A, Endurance B, Agi D, Mana A, Luck C, NP A+

Raikou gets one rank in Strength in exchange for two ranks in Agi. Unless for some reason Luck is really important their stats are basically a wash, and Raikou is probably much better at actual swordplay since she has Eternal Arms Mastery.
Saber's real advantage is that Excalibur basically beats every other big AOE NP (except Ea and probably Vasavi Shakti) so she always has a massive trump card but if they're hitting each other with swords I'd give the advantage to Raikou.

Well with decent Divinity, you can bypass Achilles' armor check.

>Lancer
Stabs himself with Gae Bolg because of Taiga's ex rank luck
>Berserker
Illya jobs because she's weak to Taiga.
>Archer
Archer jobs because he's weak to Torashinai
>Caster
Taiga is now a hostage

Ozy's temple has a NP sealing curse that doesn't work on Divine servants.

That's strictly post-UBW Archer though. He's not gonna try to kill Shirou even if he still mocks him every chance he gets.

>Unless for some reason Luck is really important

Luck is used in every single roll according to the stat system IIRC. So yes, it is.

>Berserker
Redman kills Herc 6 times despite being heavily injured by Saber.
>Lancer
This one is a tough one but I think could go either way. In the fight in UBW he manages to hold Lancer off for quite a bit despite being masterless and mana deprived. Lancer is definitely faster but Redman is just more versatile.
He could easily fuck over both considering he's a Counter Guardian. He gets himself killed in HF trying to protect Rin, Illya and Shirou at the same time.
>Saber
OK, I'll give you this one since we don't have any evidence that Redman could beat Saber outside of F/HA where Redman has the distance advantage. Also no, Sparks Liner doesn't count because Saber Alter is significantly slower than regular Saber, which is why she almost got herself killed by HF!Shirou.
>Gil using anything that aren't swords or Ea at the start
Gil would be so disgusted by Redman's existence that he wouldn't want to pull out Ea, which is an easy win for Redman. He's the perfect counter to GoB for a reason.

Attached: 1527708262934.png (798x599, 465K)

I think he would try mentoring Shirou how to be useful as fast as possible, Shirou would probably unlock UBW at day 4-5 and all he would need then is Rin so Archer and him can fuck over Gilgamesh with double UBW.

If Shirou surives Lancer and team up with Rin, Archer with Caster's support can probably carry Shirou through the whole war, assuming Archer doesn't kill Shirou. Archer does kill Herc 6 times, stops Gae Bolg, Rider can't do shit if Shinji is her master, what even happens to assassin cause Medea can't summon him and he easily beats true assassin, whatever Saber gets summoned would probably be his worst match cause Caster literaly can't touch saber.

Would he let Shirou know about future events like Gilgamesh existing or Illya being his sister or maybe even his true name?

Archer comes from a different timelines do we don't how much his past and his War differs from the game. He also wasn't entirely faking his amnesia. his 30-40 years as a human were mostly drowned into his eternity as a Counter Guardian. He didn't remember Rin's name until she told him.

Reasonably fucked up, but Hakuno can win the HGW with Tamamo against monsters like Cu, Gawain, Vlad and Lu Bu. Not to mention she gets a power boost in Japan
Winning aside, surviving won’t be an issue seeing as George has one of the best defensive skillsets possible and his defense increases further when protecting someone (Shirou) that believes in him. Meaning as the war progresses, chances are so will his belief in George.
Ascalon’s description states it reverses the protection to cut anything, so I guess a fatal weakness would be that the moment he needs to attack he will be vulnerable, though he does have stuff like Instinct to deduce the best situation to take the risk.

>can fuck over Gilgamesh with double UBW
Gil would ruin their shit without a second thought. Gil had a hundred million different way to destroy Shirou in UBW but he didn't use them.because putting more effort than he was already against a shitty magus like Shirou was beneath him. Gil would play it entirely differently with Archer on the field.

Genderbet Musashi is actually not FGO's world Musashi but one from another world. Same deal with actually male Arthur.

>word of god says EMIYA is a counter to Gilgamesh
>people still insist that it's not the case, despite it being thematically appropriate on every level except some "muh power level" nonsense.

GIl's only way to handle UBW effectively is Ea, he won't use it on EMIYA. That's the start and end of the discussion.

>Gil would play it entirely differently with Archer on the field.
Is this what Gilfags actually think? Gilgamesh didn't change his strategy at all even when fighting Berserker and Saber, both of which he respects much more than Archer. Even for Saber he didn't see using his armor or EA as necessary and only did it to show off.

Can't win them all, I guess.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_emiya_shirou_fujimura_taiga_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_shirotsum (977x1400, 153K)

Emiya is a counter to the sword rain. Gil has a retarded amount of bullshit into his vault he can pull to achieve nearly everything. That’s what make him the strongest Servant not pewpewing with blades. Breaking a RM wouldn't require Ea.

It mustn't too important if Gil with A luck can still lose to EMIYA.

>Gil has a retarded amount of bullshit into his vault he can pull to achieve nearly everything
Which he never uses ever. We don't call him the king of jobbers for nothing. Gilgamesh fighting seriously has always been just a meme.

Good doujin.

Attached: __artoria_pendragon_assassin_emiya_shirou_fujimura_taiga_and_saber_fate_stay_night_and_etc_drawn_by_ (977x1400, 173K)

>Redman shittalks Gil
>Gil knows it's bait, but will bite it really fucking hard just to prove he's hot shit
Even with clairvoyance, the moment he got shittalked by a lowly faker, he's gonna blow a lid and double down on being retarded

I don't think Gil in his normal Archer class uses clairvoyance anyway.

I think Gil's a 4channer: he knows he is getting trolled, but will continue to feed the troll to prove his point

>Vimana in Zero
>Randomly deciding to cheat at card games in Hollow Ataraxia
>His much bigger move pools in Extra CCC and Extella
>The final fight of Prillya Zwei
>Turning himself into a pretend mage in the Babylon singularity and using his treasury to turn Uruk into a beamspamming fortress

Gilgamesh has been the final boss or one of the main heroes basically every time he's appeared with the singular exception of Heaven's Feel. King of Jobbers was always a stupid title.

He was made to lose. His entire basis post-prototype is to be an antithesis to EMIYA. He's literally a jobber.

He does. He instantly identifies the number of swords Shirou is tracing in one scene, and as Kogil he just uses it to cheat at cards. The problem is that using clairvoyance as future sight gives him more information than he really knows what to do with, and he basically disregards all the futures where he loses as improbable and not worth treating seriously.

His lost in fate and hf was he didn't see that shit coming. It was entirely his fault in UBW though.

>Vimana in Zero
Which is easily destroyed by Berserker because he decided to job.
>Randomly deciding to cheat at card games in Hollow Ataraxia
It's just for comedy
>His much bigger move pools in Extra CCC and Extella
in which he was explicitly stated to not be constrained by classes like he was in F/SN or F/Z
>The final fight of Prillya Zwei
Prillya isn't even canon according to the author himself
>Turning himself into a pretend mage in the Babylon singularity and using his treasury to turn Uruk into a beamspamming fortress
Wise king caster Gilgamesh is not the same as retarded archer Gilgamesh.

The final boss is by definition not a jobber, you absolute moron. Nobody calls Brock Lesnar a jobber.

He was acting retarded in battle against Saber in Fate route too.

Nero > Furryshit

Attached: 1566319629063.jpg (649x613, 100K)

Welp, since we're back on topic does Nero carry Shiro like Artoria did?

Not retarded enough though. He got surprised with Avalon.

Except he isn't a final boss in every route and in all those other routes, he jobbed to the final boss

>double UBW
Would that even work? They're the same person, but fundamentally different people with different Reality Marbles. They would probably just overwrite each other.

He's the final boss or one of the heroes in literally everything but HF. There is ONE instance of him being randomly dispatched to show how strong the new bad guy is, and even then Nasu had to provide a long list of caveats to show how he's different from everyone else Dark Sakura/the Shadow ate.

That only happened because he smacked her with Ea too much giving her shitload of time to regenerate instead of finishing her off which in turn allowed her to measure how much of distance she needs between Gil and her to activate Avalon without letting Gil get away from her attack afterwards. Avalon isn't surprise autowin against Ea, Saber needed to walk right into Enuma Elish for a second to shorten the distance then push back Ea with Excalibur a bit to shorten the distance even more and only then activate Avalon. All this happened only because Gil gave her too many opportunities to make those calculations so it's his fault.

I doubt Gil was expecting Seiba to pull Avalon out of her ass at that moment.

>Not going for both like Nero would want to

Attached: __nero_claudius_nero_claudius_tamamo_and_tamamo_no_mae_fate_grand_order_and_etc_drawn_by_kou_mashiro (4096x2899, 982K)

Well, yeah. But her getting opportunity to do so is Gil's own fault.

It tells you everything you need to know, but it helps to have seen others. Jason is a huge cunt, that's evident very early on.

Luck is also explicitly why Saber doesn't bite it to gay buldge

>or how Artoria with a squirt gun wearing a bikini somehow qualifies as an Archer in the throne of heroes
They literally screw with their Saint Graph to switch classes. Even if you were to take it seriously (you're not), Chaldea's summoning system works differently from the Fuyuki grail's.

If Gil had been serious (armor on and using actually good weapons), would Dark Sakura stood a chance?

My point still stands.

He has anti regeneration weapons so he could kill her for good easily.

Is this loss?

>when you saved rani
I'm not following you here.

Nero was fine in Extra because she was a delusional fuckup. She couldn't fight for shit, her sword was a gaudy piece of crap and she was carried by imperial privilege and her teamwork with Hakuno. Then with every new appearance she became more of a Mary sue until she could destroy armies on her lonesome and fight against multiple Servants while a flesh and blood human and even her mortal enemies recognized her as the greatest emperor ever.

Tamamo hates harems. They also hate each other.

Probably not. In an even setting Dark Sakura is basically evenly matched with Rin with the Zelretch gem sword, and a pretty big deal is made of how despite both of them having theoretically infinite mana their effective output is limited by how much their circuits can bear at any given moment.

Ea has no such limitations, and I'm sure Gilgamesh can pull some shit to stop her regeneration out of his ass.

If Gilgamesh is so strong, why isn't there a Gilgamesh 2?

Attached: 1550309051648.gif (282x300, 1.77M)

I suppose Gil is similarly governed by his ego, instead of magic circuits.

I want Pic related to happen so we get to Swordtard & Knighttard Shenanigans

Attached: 1436192489665.jpg (1776x2500, 1.36M)

I'd like to know the level of chaos in that timeline. Imagine how F/SN Gil will react to seeing Mordred fighting Artoria.

My husband Mordred is so cute.

I mean... Yeah. Gilgamesh is more powerful than anyone in Fate/Stay Night and Zero by basically an order of magnitude. He pretty much represents the upper limit of Servant power, barring shenanigans like Grands and Divine Authority. It's his character flaws that keep him from just rolling over everyone he meets. And the story is much better for it, fuck the power level faggots and their complaining.

>No Mordred, girls can't fight!
>Bad End

That will only happen if she almost dies fighting to protect him.

The longer I think about it the more ridiculous it gets.

Mordred sucks as a knight but wants to be king.
Shirou sucks as mage but wants to be a hero.
Both have daddy issues.
He wants to save people, while she basically is a murderhobo that thinks herself a hero
Mordred refering to herself as man and acting like a dude and Shirou ''people die if they are killed'' aka the master of romance struggling with it.

For additional hilarity replace Cu with Artoria as a Lancer.

After that Emiya needed the arm from Archer, fast. He paid the ultimate price and quickly learned to keep mouth shut.

Reminder that tamamo doesn't love you and is just playing human

The best stories are never written user.

She's a better Artoria is every sense of the word, at least character wise. Though I'm not sure we would be able to understand that without having met Artoria already.

fucked but not as fucked if mordred answered.

Attached: __emiya_shirou_mordred_and_mordred_fate_apocrypha_fate_stay_night_and_fate_series_drawn_by_creat__87 (2866x4090, 1.27M)

best timeline.
>yfw its the god-forsaken Illya route.

she loves hakuno though.

>She's a better Artoria is every sense of the word, at least character wise.
You're entitled to your shit taste, but it still is shit.

That is a good point, would Mordred fuck him back, or just be demure in the sack?

Hush, men are speaking.

>If you mean 3 Tails, well Tamamo's abilities increases by a factor of 9 everytime she recovers a tail so she'd be a serious contender.
No, Tamamo no Mae is part of the 3 big monsters in Japan, with Shuten Douji and Sutoku Tennō. Both Shuten and Tamamo have an evil form we have yet to see.

Attached: DuTFk7dUUAEnQBi.jpg (1500x2250, 388K)

hakuno is nothing but data
she can love him because he isn't human

Obviously Mordred is the man in this relationship. Just as Shirou is Artoria's sheath when Mordred finds Avalon within Shirou.

What's a servant that could fall in love with a loser from Yea Forums but isn't crazy?

>mordred sucks as a knight
She's equal to artoria and can hold her own against most servants.

>Mordred is a murderhobo
The only time she straight up murders non combatants is in Camelot singularity but that's because of the corrupted grail. Even then it's my one big issue with camelot as to why the lion king would summon the one knight that would most likely betray her and why mordred never does. In apocrypha and other stuff she basically says killing civvies or non-combatants turns people against you and makes it harder for them to see you as king.

tsundere until later where it 180s

None.

oh look this retard again kill yourself

Dechi

Attached: 1556168533078.jpg (900x1272, 773K)

Tamamo expressly refuses to go 9 tails though. Her personality/individuality would be destroyed if she did.

>dechi
>falling in love with you

rundown?

men with shit taste.

Gilgamesh caster?

Kiyo is perfectly sane, as long as you don't lie to her

>seeing you happy is beni enma's reason for living
come on son

>She's equal to artoria and can hold her own against most servants
Eh, she seems like downgrade from Artoria. Has much worse luck, worse magic resistance and instinct, weaker swordbeam. Does she even have dragon core like Artoria?

>despite being heavily injured by Saber.
He was healed by the time he fought Herk. But the location wasn't in his favor.

She will go 9 tails if she really needs to, like in CCC.

>beat lancer in HA
nothing proves he got the kill
lancer could've just disengaged the fuck outta there

Stat ratings make no sense.

She's physically identical to Artoria but somehow on stats she's stronger and has better endurance.

Bond 5
>I'm glad I came here. No, I'm glad I was brought here. I am a prison guard of Hell. Despite being a fearsome oni originally, the expressions directed at me were always warm. For me to meet such kind people like master and the old man, Beni is truly blessed. I have decided to return such kindness till the day you die, no, even after that! When master falls to Hell, this Benienma shall cause a violent fight in the courtroom!
Valentines
>Eat that and spend your day well. That's all I ask for as thanks. Seeing you like that is Benienma's reason for living.
If you treat her well, then you have her unconditional love, even after death.

Attached: 1556326746062.png (640x1136, 1.11M)

>I'll give you this one since we don't have any evidence that Redman could beat Saber
triple crane wings gg

What I Shirou summoned Arthur instead?

Attached: ProtoSaberarmor.png (900x1217, 1.96M)

this is assuming you have harem protagonist powers like gudako does, which you don't because you're a loser from Yea Forums

>When master falls to Hell, this Benienma shall cause a violent fight in the courtroom!
why the hell would I go to hell you dumb bitch

because you're using her stats shirou and he's terrible.

Difference between masters. Artoria has A rank endurance under Sakura and Kerry and A rank str and agi under Rin. Mordred'll probably have same stats as Artoria under Shirou with exception of luck.

retard strength and endurance

You know what you did.

Almost no difference. Though they will be fucked if they need Excalibur at some point and they can't unseal it.

We get Yaoi instead

Maybe because you are genociding universes for your own ends?

Actually, Strange Fake specifically used Alcides because Narita believed that only Nasu could do Archer Herc justice

If they were right Alaya wouldn't have sent me to slap their shit.

Attached: 1562745805058.png (200x160, 11K)

honestly, Shirou summoning Merlin would be absurdly great. Merlin has Hero Creation EX and is great at swordplay, they have great compatibility with each other

This. Fox/Kitsunes are shit and full of rapists.

Shirou should of summoned blackbeard

Attached: 96ffefbth0v21.png (5905x5905, 994K)

What if he summoned merlin?

Might up his chances, Merlin does what he does best and turns Shirou into a hero

>gives him two dicks

she's ugly
also I lie too much so bad compatibilty

As long as you can resist her poison.

Attached: Hofserenity4.png (350x495, 249K)

I can't believe no one mentionned scheherazade so far
will do anything as long as you don't kill her and would be fine with neeting it up

atalanta would fall for shirous tragic childhood and abandonment

Attached: 1558566315356.jpg (1150x1400, 211K)

yeah but she's a ******

user said not crazy.

it was ONE fucking time

Attached: 76ca08c5361e81be85998b0e3470687f-700.jpg (1074x700, 84K)

bbw

checked

Attached: 1555640952022.webm (1280x720, 2.8M)

I want to be her hubbie!

Attached: Tamamo dab.png (792x705, 445K)

user, i...

Attached: SaberSF.png (413x1000, 501K)

>full of rapists
And that's wrong why?

>AHHHHHHHHH GILGAMESH IM SORRY PLEASE DON T HURT ME

Didn't the Lion King summon all the knights of the Round Table sans Bedivere, and just had the ones who wouldn't obey her killed before the story opens?

Reminder

Attached: IMG_18122017_124142_0.png (503x790, 364K)

yeah and gareth unable to go on afterkilling her fellw knights sacrificed herself

>t.tamamo

How do you get tamamo to really like you?

They're full of lies.

Your never gonna get raped with that attitude user.

>defending rapists
Seek help

You sound like you could use some rape.

>Shirou tries go to "muh women can't fight"
>Mordred absolutely BTFOs him
>grabs him by the balls and complies, saying that if he's so weak he might as well be a woman
Shirou'd would wise up enough to stop acting like a retard, specially around Mordred. They might not be the best buddies, but they'd be inseparable in victory. She'd be like the otouto Shiro never had.

Attached: 8btvsuftmch21.jpg (1200x1129, 142K)

thanks shinji

>Shirou'd would wise up enough to stop acting like a retard, specially around Mordred
Not until it's too late

I'm not sure, I feel if they go full HEART BURNING and beat each other up as they just lay it all on the floor they'd learn to respect each other, specially since Mordred would also be a good example of Shirou's own destructive ideals and his own rashness.

lmao mordred would one shot shirou

Not if she doesn't use mana burst. She's physically same as Artoria who is very weak without it.

I have a hypothetical for you all. Say Gilgamesh didn't hang around till the 5th war for whatever reason and Shirou summoned him as Archer. Would Gil still think he's trash? What possible way could there be for them to get along?

Attached: Gilgamesh_Fate.png (824x1028, 529K)

Maybe he would find his ideas hilarious and stayed for lulz.That's the only reason I can think of that doesn't include little kids in basement or Artoria.

Gil values what people create, not people themselves. Shirou creates nothing and is just imitating others so they'll never get along. The best Shirou can hope for is Gil just not killing him.

>Tamamo hates harems. They also hate each other.
Nero fully dominated her after Extra. Tamamo is now forced to like UMU and to be part of UMU's master's harem.

Probably the timeline that leads to Alter Emiya.
The only slightly positive interaction they could have is Gil pushing Shirou hard to be the hero he wants to be just because he wants to see him crack.

After Extella*

Why would mordred follow her father though? She goes against everyone and follows her own path. It's just dumb that right off the bat she accepts that The lion king will kill her afterwards anyways and just goes with it. It's the big thing that bothers me in Camelot. It's just swept by with "corrupted grail".

Could Shirou's cooking win him over? Surely Gilgamesh appreciates a skilled cook.

Well, he at least acknowledges that Shirou is good at cooking as he calls him "Saber's personal cook" in F/HA.

Exactly. Tamamo is as willing to accept a harem as much as Sakura would be willing to accept being part of a harem, which is no way in hell.

Blacked Okita.

Attached: v6R6eLT.jpg (1454x1938, 404K)

shonenshit will never win

Attached: 1504533299456.jpg (662x256, 57K)

About as equal to think he's trash as he would to think he's valuable, dude is fickle as fuck and changes reasoning at the drop of a hat. They had a scenario where the lolis in Zero became masters of the 4th War servants, with Rin and Ilya being joke scenarios, yet Sakura + Gil's team was called "A Forming Bond". But this was also the girl that Nasu says Gil is thinking he is giving mercy to by telling her to kill herself. So Shirou has equal chances of having a good time and getting stabbed in the back over something frivolous.

>She acts as a 'wife' to every Master who summons her without meaning it
how does anyone like her after that

It's the same if a girl has been widowed a few times, its fine.

>without meaning it

why

are

you
spacing

this

The angry sex they'd have when mana replenishment is needed. I can hear Mordred call Shirou a shitty master in the middle of fucking.

mordred would rather dissapear than have mana transfer
she'd kill you for bringing up the idea

It depends, if she gets to fight Artoria in the end. Then she may take any means necessary.

What would Mordred's reaction be like to Rin trying to turn her on?

tamamo is op as fuck and it would be easier for shiro to manage because casters has their own mana

Tamamo is a flawed character, and more interesting thatway. She tries to put on a happy face for her master, but once you get to know her during her route, you get her to open up to you and reveal her true nature. Her being a murderer is a part her backstory and lore, and it's treated seriously, without an attempt to make light of it. Compared to writers' favorite "misunderstood" Nero, Tamamo comes across as much more humane and alive despite her flaws.

Attached: killing is wrong.jpg (788x238, 97K)

tamamo is weak as shit unless hse has more than 3 tails

There are still like 6 more Tamamos to reveal and FGO will probably end before we get to see them all.

Attached: 1566722136890.jpg (800x625, 475K)

Thank God, I'm already tired of Tamamo and there's what, 4 versions of her, counting summer?

Ya 4 if you count her summer form.
Her summer form isn't even a different tail. It's just normal Tamamo in a swimsuit.
The only Tamamo tails we have seen are
Tamamo No Mae
Tamamo Cat
Tamamo Vitch

Attached: Fate Extra Tamamo Ending.jpg (1280x720, 209K)

studio bb will already have fgo 2 up and running along with fgo arcade for steam and the next extella game with a bonus of a prillya game. tmg will have to bounce around the walls in the next 10 years when they're slowly revealed and no non-fate work in sight

Liz is the strongest AND cutest servant

Attached: 1556425843339.jpg (4093x2894, 1.31M)

>fgo arcade for steam
will that actually ever happen?

not even the best bathory

>studio bb
I really like the name

Attached: 62921231_p0.png (674x620, 462K)

>gudako instead of hakuno
I hate fgo so fucking much

You can't really tell the difference, they're both blank self inserts.

Attached: DvOSzvHVsAAW0lN.png (700x881, 1.04M)

It's a bit too late to get angry at FGO at this point. Have another picture instead

Attached: 49815207_p0.png (1684x1190, 1.25M)

Of course she is. What do you mean?

carmilla nigga

Attached: okitaaaa.jpg (1359x1920, 489K)

Who would put 'bitch' in their name

Attached: DFABF728-D8A5-42ED-B133-5FA2F166230C.jpg (640x907, 73K)

>trait: fgo newcomer

don't let ___ see this

>didn't read the VN
Rin saved him because she couldn't bare to see her younger sister Sakura upset over the boy she liked dying.

>bare
bear

Sakura would have been sad.

She was also secretly craving Emiya's dick too.

I actually see him as a perfect voice of reason for Shirou, and another lead to a bad end. If Shirou starts thinking something stupid and trying to justify it as his SEIGI NO MIKATA Gilgamesh would put him in his place rather quickly, and showcase him not only why that idea is stupid, but bully him because of his way of thinking. On the other hand if he sees Shirou's bravery and desire, specially when regarding to saving his woman (Sakura) and/or how far he'd go to attain the Grail (Killing Shinji or dirtying his own hands) I feel Gil would have a good impression on him and even feel proud to have been summoned by such an interesting individual. Not everyday you get summoned by someone with such a strong drive he actually gambles his own life for it. Gil and Shirou double attack would be utterly powerful, because a Gil backed up by UBW might as well OTK every servant plus the grail.

Attached: vb9nxlxm92s01.jpg (555x1200, 162K)

He rightfully hated the whore of Babylon, who started this saberface shit trend. Whore of Babylon =/= woman.

>implying ccc isn't already tertiary territory

How would he be as a Saber?

What a great way to cause an even bigger mess when the MA and the Church and the Remaining Servants all start attacking one another.

>implying fgo isn't primary

Poorest quality bait.

guaranteed replies from vntard secondaries

They would fundamentally fail to get along. Gil would take one look at him and instantly deduce he's a Faker, while Shirou wouldn't be able to handle Gil's disdain for modern humans. If things somehow proceed without an instant bad end, then Gil might gain some respect for Shirou since he embodies a lot of the attributes Gil respects in humans, but their relationship would still be rocky as fuck.

why the fuck do they justify the atrocities committed by Nero? Are they just saving all that shit for Whore of Babylon?

they most likely don't care because servants don't matter

Attached: 1451913585150.jpg (1269x709, 175K)

>tfw you will never summon Okita and just fuck off from the grail war to be with her

Attached: OKITA IS THE CUTEST.jpg (1254x1900, 354K)

Hope you have Rin tier circuits at least.

just eat humans nigga

she's going to die from TB anyway

People really don't get that Gil is actually not even a cunt servant. He was alright with Tokiomi being boring, coward and a fucking trash, and only turned against him when realised the fuck is happening with the grail.

If you are decent and not boring trash, respect him but not being a doormat, he will stick around and help. a lot.

I will fuck her till she can't walk for weeks

Here, i have an actual good question for you guys.

Pic related happend in Zero instead of jets. What changes?

Attached: MUH REVENGE.png (962x695, 529K)

Dantes heals Kariya and Sakura, burns Zouken soul and stick around thanks to the bullshit of avenger class mana.
If he really takes a liking to Kariya, Tokiomi is going to suffer a lot.

I wonder if he can take on Gil tho.

nah no way
he'll get a good run though

kariya is an incompetent dipshit so all that really matters is his servants power level I guess

He probably does worse because Saber wouldn’t be bothered by dantes

What if Shirou had summoned
>Saber Alter
>Santa Alter
>Lancer
>Summer Archer
>Maid Alter
>Mysterious Heroine X
>Mysterious Heroine X Alter
>Mysterious Heroine XX
instead?

nothing

Attached: 1542331176640.png (1434x767, 827K)

time halt gg no re
Gil is fucked against Dantes

Dantes is pretty broken in lore. He permakilled Roa when he was still just a human by disintegrating Roa's soul, and determination of steel means that he has no luck stat because he can literally just say "Fuck you" to whatever bad thing is going to happen and then it doesn't happen.

Kariya did literally nothing wrong.

Attached: being kariya is suffering.jpg (400x4939, 1.24M)

>AHHHHH NIGHTINGALE PLEASE DON T HURT ME

Roa didn't have his reincarnation trick in the Fate world. He was just a kind-of strong-ish Dead Apostle.

100+ Magic resistance items > time halt

He wasn't turned by Arc either, which makes him a shitter tier.

Well, no, I'm assuming he was reasonably tough given that he IS the founder of the Burial Agency who created all their techniques.

Sure, but no threat to like, any Servant.

>not canon shit manga that everyone hated
>in the actual game and canon, Dantes slay nightingale with no problem

considering Nightingale can shit on servants like kekalot, it's still an improvement over a trash like kekalot

If he was a dead apostle ancestor and not a superior dead apostle he probably would be though, dude in his prime bitch slapped Altrouge.

Don't be mean. He could probably beat, like, Andersen.

He was only that strong after stealing Arcueid's power. He never meets Arcueid in Fateworld.

Don't forget Mordred

Attached: Shirou and Mo.jpg (850x1213, 261K)

>d-doesn't count
come back when you actually defeat someone danteskek

>in the game he killed her no problem whatsoever.
>in some fanfic he took a beating before killing her

lmao

Attached: lmao kekalot.jpg (549x885, 231K)

canon fanfic

>Mo fans are dumb retards that post the same image thrice
Pottery.

>Gameplay usurping canon
Come on.
Nightingale has an aura that renders everything inert within its radius. Noble phantasms stop working, enemies and allies alike are physically incapable of closing their hands around their swords, pulling the trigger of a gun results in nothing happening, magecraft doesn't work at all, and bombs will harmlessly deactivate even if they were mid explosion. She's ridiculously powerful because the absolute best an opponent could hope for is to slug it out with her in a weakened state while she still has all of her weapons and skills at her disposal.

So what if Shirou summoned Nightingale?

not even gameplay
fucking story wise

It would be a total shitshow. He would constantly refuse to listen to her orders and she would constantly wrestle him to the ground to keep him from moving while injured. Shirou probably has zero compatibility with doctors and nurses like Nightingale or Asclepius. Asclepius in particular would absolutely fucking hate him.

She'd probably kill him to save him from his self destructive mentality.

the neets.

both Okita

Gil gets fame boost always doesn't matter where he is summoned.

lmao okita would find (you) disgusting

FUCKING NEPTUNE

He would be summoned as a saber though he wouldn't have madness enhancement

Haven't you played extra?

At least I posted the original that isn't compressed to shit

Attached: 1558621539094.png (1538x2400, 1.84M)

I'm just glad we got gareth. I just wish she was a 3 star

I don't get mordred's appeal

> Babylonia anime is going to attract a storm of newfags and burn this fandom further into the ground

I'm not ready, bros.

Attached: 1528520443979.png (720x400, 224K)

>As if FGO NA didn't already attracted that storm of newfags

can't wait until vn purists' heads explode desu

I remember getting into fate because of Fate Extra back in 2012 or 2013. It got me interested to get into everything else related to the series

Attached: 73349749_p0.jpg (600x850, 366K)

I want to make love to Chiwa Saito's voice

>lead him away from his retarded ideals.
Neither does saber, if anything she pushes him into it even more
This is why everyone mocks the fate route for being the shounen garbage it is

>reverse cause and effect, bend reality to strike someone in the heart 100% of the time
>never fucking hits
Worse jobber than gil, honestly

Tell me about Tamamo Cat
Why is she retarded?

Fate is literally the best route.

Attached: 1425947430317.png (1084x1500, 2.42M)

reasons

Attached: 1545103398977.png (512x875, 373K)

For how much text they waste on stupid ass events that don't matter they should spend more on the antics between characters if you have them summoned
I mean people would be dying to see the different seibahs talk to each other, even if it's just a short interlude that requires you to own both, but no the most you get is a single line in their room like "oh there's a female me here? that's kinda neat lol"

No, instead we lines thousands of lines of exposition in some joke event that 9/10 people will hit SKIP on anyways

Attached: __fujimaru_ritsuka_archer_arthur_pendragon_artoria_pendragon_fujimaru_ritsuka_and_etc_fate_prototype (612x466, 74K)

Fate's only saving grace is that it's the only one where Gil wears his armor or feels like an actual threat
The rest he's just some jobbing nerd in a tracksuit, like what the fuck

This, but only if she's doing Kuro.

Fate Zero already did that, and FGO was the nail in the coffin

Fuck me Zero secondaries are the absolute worst

She is Tamamo's most pure and most wild side. It has a tendency to make her more airheaded compared to her other counterparts. It's also one of the reasons why her alignment is chaotic good.
The Tamamos we know
Tamamo no Mae is the original
Tamamo Cat is Tamamo's most pure and sincere parts
Tamamo Vitch is described as a talented secretary.
Tamamo Gucci is one that likes expensive things.
Tamamo Dermo is the supremacy of the home (probably a yamato nadeshiko or a very motherly personality)
Tamamo no Hime is the noncommittal princess.
Tamamo Aria was called strange.
2 of them haven't been described or named yet.

Attached: ldj9o5x6fbj21.jpg (1300x1200, 209K)

berserker
but she is for (You)

>Good Cook
>bean toes
>Touch fluffy tail
>stonk

best tamamo

>Loyal
>Cute
>Airhead
>Will protect you
>Fluffy
She's Tamamo at her absolute limit

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.u1.jpg (533x500, 54K)

Attached: cASSter.jpg (1000x1000, 412K)

I hope that anime is a bigger trainwreck than Flop Encore

you could say that about every fucking servant of this shitshow retardfag

this thread is basically /fgoalter/

Boudica forgiving her and being friends is still the most infuriating thing from septem

FGO does try to remedy it somewhat in interludes and events but it's still "I was crazy but that's not an excuse. I want to make up for what I have done". But extra from my playing just makes her fap bait 4 u character. her character is just a mess to me.

Pretty sure it was /fextra/

Attached: 26849922_1898393233823640_1289722162046309758_o.jpg (1280x720, 69K)

Boudica is the greatest fucking disgrace of the franchise, Avenger Boudica better be the biggest fucking badass in the game

No, this is too civil for that.

Lore-wise, it's Boudica. Game-wise, it's always Geronimo.

Episode 0 was actually pretty good. Given that the team is actually putting effort into it, it might be a smash hit of the season. For better and worst.

They really can't effort to fuck up with a FGO anime.

if the anime does good then FGO goes beyond being just a mobile game

Just think Gaping Dragon from Dark Souls but with tentacles instead of teeth

>Alaya
Alaya doesn't send anyone to do anything aside of HS and assorted creatures under contract.

It was a fake act but she ended up meaning it with Hakuno. With other Masters, she's just playing a role.

Don't speak ill of your nakama, Rasputin.

so is Rasputin actually a decent person? He gave Koyanskaya shit for doing evil things

a) Tamamo isn't compatible with Shirou.
b) Shirou doesn't have a catalyst to even call forth.

If he gets a Caster, it's Viviane or Merlin due to the Avalon connection. Which would be hard because they aren't in the throne.

Well Nasu said Saber isn't a good class for Nero and she just willed herself into it. I agree she shouldn't be regarded as a great Emperor, but Nero being powerful due to being the Whore of Babylon who is a Humanity Evil is fine, just make her a cunt and not a dindu to balance it.

Rasputin was a hedonist and a weirdo, but the stories of his wickedness were intensely overplayed by the revolutionists. Honestly, his biggest crimes were his excessive drug use and constant orgies, but beyond that he was pretty loyal to the Romanovs.

She's really powerful due to Imperial Privilege, which is a bullshit ability that apparently most "emperors" and "pharaohs" have. Kings don't get it, though. Iskandar is considered an honorary pharaoh but he's officially categorized as a king.

Merlin though is a dick who cares for very little people and could either be super helpful or fuck with your life, sometimes both.

>Didn't the Lion King summon all the knights of the Round Table sans Bedivere
She couldn't summon Galahad either.

>his biggest crimes were his excessive drug use and constant orgies
thats the least bad thing someone could do

If Tamamo is a bitch already, this one is a MEGA bitch.

Attached: the emissaries of the god.jpg (960x650, 111K)

Shirou would be too interesting a guy for Merlin not to be helpful. Hero Creation EX gonna turn Shirou into a superhero

Rasputin cares about Anastasia, even if he left after Anastasia became Tsar, I suspect part of that affection still lingers in Kotomine.

wow so Kirei finally gets to be good for once and actually feel something

In Septem, she was leaking mana and it was foreshowed her power really comes from the Mother Harlot side, she 'zones out' sometimes.

Not exactly good because Anastasia died already so he doesn't have a morality chain. But if you summon him, the playable version will probably have some Rasputin again.

I think you're confusing a meme line from Galahad with Kiara Sessyoin, user. Nero is not Kiara.

Attached: ba7041c6-0694-47ea-97a1-cab0c9ef950f.png (500x500, 230K)

Huh? In Septem, Roman detects abnormal levels of mana coming out Nero. Boudica mentions alter sometimes Nero "zones out" and she's unsettling. Her "migraine skill" turned into something related to the Grail in a recent SQ which we know by Nasu's mouth sometimes is related to their lore.

Who knows if he'll even enter the gacha. It's been THREE FUCKING YEARS since Shimousa.

Douman appeared in Shimousa, he's gauranteed to be in the gacha someday because he got a promo vid.

>Let's say one day Sabre decided "I can pilot a jet! It is nothing, just adjust the plane according to altitude, not too different from the jet chariot I invented!" And just like that, she would figure out how to pilot the plane.
>.... but because of her short attention span and headache, she would soon forget what she learned.
>-Fate/EXTRA material
Her having migraines and spacing out / forgetting things has been there since before the Septem singularity though.

Yeah but surely Nasu knows that Muramasa/Shirou is the MOST desired Servant right now. Like, pretty much no other Servant comes close.