Bleach

Was re-watching Bleach and I still enjoyed this fight years later. What are you favorite Bleach fights, no matter how silly they were?

Attached: Ichigo vs Grimmjow.jpg (640x480, 31K)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymotion.com/video/x2q7om4
youtube.com/watch?v=IvAI2ansOfM
i.imgur.com/Zq1gPNo.png
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bleach is ment to be read.

Do you need to make multiple bleach thread every day? Whats the purpose?

I did both, felt like rewatching this time though.
I don't know what you're going on about.

the doggy style fight

Attached: 629839-bleachothers0056ec2.jpg (320x320, 9K)

That there are daily bleach thread and they are all extremely low quality.

Bleach started off great, devolved a shitload, picked back up around Aizen/invasion arc as a comfy DBZ with swords, then promptly lost its shit again and never recovered. What a shame.

The heart

I gave up on the series in the middle of the mid-air Aizen battle.

Did Ichigo bang Orihime, Rukia, or the sports dyke? Was being captain save-the-ho ever worth it?

I don't remember any Bleach fights that were actually good.
Everything was poorly animated from the beginning.

the kenpachi fight with nnoitra where he uses two hands was pretty kino. its was such a great asspull of a powerup too because he says "hey did you know a sword is much stronger when wielded with both hands?" and then you realise you've never seen him do anything but swing his sword with one hand

It would be nice if there was a version of bleach that cut down on a lot of the empty moments of the camera just panning and music playing.

Ichigo made a MILF out of Orihime

Attached: 1557258804984.jpg (839x1513, 493K)

Really? That fight was where it went downhill to garbage tier for me. It was enjoyable until the copout end and the rest of the arc just trudges along. As a whole it was a slow decline since the end of Soul Society arc to be fair. The battle for karikura town was complete ass. Aside from Papa Bones, every fight ended like a wet fart. Gin convincing Ichigo he's a pussy and should stay on the sidelines even though he literally died fighting just a few hours earlier and shook that off no problem never sat well. Just a character assassination to justify the training sequence in the Dangai.

My favorite part from that one was before the fight. Grimmjow's words about Ichigo not knowing what they did to Orihime on the inside really got the Nip artists' imagination working, tons of doujins

Did Kubo ever remember that best-girl Tatsuki exists?

there is only one dyke in bleach and she is not into sports

no that goes to chizuru who fondled her boobs for years to get them that big

Attached: 343424.gif (500x283, 576K)

And it will continue to be stuck in your head

Attached: 1466833291913.png (643x351, 97K)

Most of the "fights" in Bleach were like 80% dialogue and 20% of actual fighting
The only really memorable ones are with Hollow Ichigo when they're fighting on the side of a building, and Clownface injecting the scientist Espada guy with a drug that drags each second out to 1000 years

>best girl
That Riruka
>Tatsuki
She showed up in the last chapter

no kubo shafte best girl early into the story despite all the potential she had to add to the story in an interesting way it's funny because he even made her a shimigami design so i think he subconsciously knew how good she was for the story

Attached: ACBTBShinigami_Tatsuki.png (235x264, 105K)

This, fights are so fucking short because Kubo couldn't be bothered to move above a snail's pace.
They actually added a bunch of fighting scenes to shorter fight scenes because they would be over in a single move or two. Hell, Aizen's last fight is a huge example of this. They only blow up 1 mountain, but instead they have him run around blowing up tons of mountains before concluding the shortest lamest fight ever

Tatsuki seemed like the kind of character that would have stopped people from going full depressed in bad situations, which would have stifled Ichigo's drama

dailymotion.com/video/x2q7om4
Hitsugaya vs Gin was nicely choreographed.

Thats already Rukia´s role

Supposedly she vanished from the story because by the time she might have had a part to play, namely after soul society, she wasn't popular enough and the editors wanted Kubo to focus on more popular characters. But there are a lot of things that supposedly happened, or didn't happen because of Kubo and the editors never getting along.

This was good too.

Attached: Ichigo vs Renji.jpg (425x318, 34K)

>she wasn't popular enough and the editors wanted Kubo to focus on more popular characters
Maybe those scenes of her looking depressed as fuck and being upset Ichigo won't confide anything to her were reflecting Kubo's feelings

this,
also she could have had a backstory explaining how she is a shinigami because they are childhood friends because their parents knew each other in the soul society.

and tatsuki could have been the second protag and love interest of the series defending the world of the living while ichigo goes of to the soul society so most of the human characters don't just vanish out of existence until the epilogue

Attached: rare tatsuki.png (453x604, 527K)

Rukia just kind of yells and strikes a pose, not really an emotional connection.
If Tatsuki was in the story, Ichigo would have married her instead of tittyhime, not that tittyhime is a bad choice better than the flat onahole

I thought I was the only Rirukabro.

I like Renji's fight with Byakuya a lot.
youtube.com/watch?v=IvAI2ansOfM

not really rukia suffered from the same siutation of orhime for a bit as just being a princess that needs to be rescued then she just became a complaining angry brat of a character who acts so childish

Anybody vs Kenpachi fight is bound to be entertaining

>another bleach thread ruined by tatsukifags
I want all of you to commit suicide so badly

I want a revised version of Bleach, like a Bleach: Brotherhood (in reverse?)
Give me characters like Tatsuki, revise the plot holes and the story to go a different direction than magic ball. I don't know, but I want more bleach, but I want that comfy soul society arc instead of laser spam

You fags can talk shit all you want ,but you can't deny the fact that bleach had one of the best OST of all time

Attached: 1563128008905.jpg (995x1338, 660K)

Kenpachi exists for fun. Kubo shouldn't have tried to make him legit and should have just made him get stronger instead of bankai

Kenpachi two handing his sword has to be the biggest brainlet filter in tue series

Fuck man I wanted Renji to actually win some fights.

And you can't deny that Kubo knows how to make stylish character designs. His chapter title pages with alternate costumes are practically what make it worth reading.

in what way?

>made him get stronger instead of bankai
Those are not mutually exclusive. Its not like shikai/bankai changed his fighting style

idk where that come from ,but I was not denying anything

Bleach having the greatest shonen OST of all times is a fact.
The entire Mexico arc OST is a masterpiece.

same i want this so bad tatsuki deserved better, ichigo deserved better, the ending deserved to be be better

Attached: tachigo.jpg (400x484, 33K)

This.

Attached: Rukia speech 3.jpg (792x1155, 173K)

it's the principle of it, he's no longer the guy who just smashes. Now he has a bankai and it's bleh

The streng boost he gor from two handing the sword was irrelevant to the outcome of the fight. He was already cutting Nnoitra´s body using one arm, the problem was that Nnoitra parried Kenpachi´s strikes with his scythes.
Kenpachi using two hands didnt overpower Nnoitra´s weapons, he simply got a clean swing on his body because Nnoitra was so frustrated he changed at him with his guard down

I know you don't like the character but she clearly knew how to get Ichigo out of a slump several times in the manga
Hell, Orihime even felt insecure about it a couple times

Attached: Beheading.png (832x540, 525K)

how come she didn't pull together and needed others to save her?

His bankai is still just smashing

Attached: Hisagi vs Findorr.png (832x540, 782K)

true you make a good point ichigo should have ended up with rukia or tatsuki either would have been better than with orihime.

She didnt pull together because she wanted to die to atone for killing Kaien

Renji vs Byakuya for me. Bleach's fights were never really exceptionally well choreographed (it actually got worse with the time) or smart (he hilariously failed each time he tried it), the primary value they had was "feels", and, damn, the feels in that fight were great.

Attached: soul.png (800x1186, 257K)

Don't put words in my mouth faggot, I said nothing about them being a better couple or whatever

I miss him.

Attached: F230AC69-BF97-499A-95BB-E205EE54E730.png (1023x575, 932K)

unironically the best fight in the series

>but she clearly knew how to get Ichigo out of a slump several times in the manga
Only for him to relapse soon. She doesn't know him at all, she only knows his tough guy mask, mistakes it for his real personality and tries to force it back on him each time it falls. I think the only characters who truly got Ichigo were Karin and Ikumi.

okay. sorry my bad. but hime is still a shit

Attached: Overconfident Ichigo.jpg (760x1200, 422K)

Best girl on the top left and bottom right

>girl

Best girl status transcends penises

Attached: Fear.jpg (760x1200, 285K)

Mayuri vs Szayel Appolo was like 95% dialogue. Ichigo vs Byakuya was the hypest shit back in the day.

Aizen Momo vs everyone was hype as fuck on the manga.

Ichigo vs Byakuya is great because it's the culmination of everything from the point Rukia is taken onward, it's got great emotional weight.

Attached: The Speed Phantom.jpg (820x1212, 253K)

Nobody is denying

Attached: TatsukifagTears.png (357x394, 135K)

>all that constant rambling from Aizen trying to guess what the new source of Ichigo's powers was
That part was painful to go through in both manga and anime

Attached: 1566508053303.gif (250x170, 801K)

Candice is hot

Ichigo vs. Byakuya was kino
Ichigo vs. Gin was almost as good

What sucks is, rushed ending aside, 1000 Year Blood War has some of the best fights in the series. I think one of the biggest problems with bringing it back is the fact that Ichigo basically disappeared from his own series in it after the Quilge fight.

the bleach anime had some amazing quality spikes. mostly the scenes with grimmjow. his first appearance is fucking timeless, i keep coming back to it after all these years.

Attached: -Grimmjow-grimmjow-jeagerjaques-34781453-730-520.gif (730x520, 2.08M)

>after the Quilge fight.
Um the training segment? how I met your mother segment? The fight with the femrriterns? Him killing the SK?

I didn’t say completely. But he barely does anything in those situations, and when he does do anything it cuts to something else in two pages

What was the point of making him kill the SK?

The death of the SK was Yhwach's objective, but Ukitake interfered so he had to improvise. As to why trick Ichigo into killing him: to troll him.

Ichigo vs Byakuya and Kenpachi vs Tousen.

pierrot killed bleach

>training
What exactly does he do? He gets exposition blasted into his face and fights the asauchi off screen
>how I met your mother
which doesn't contain Ichigo in it and is more exposition
>The fight with the femrriterns
He tosses them into a couple of buildings, shows off a new attack he never uses again and he fucks off while everyone else fights the quincy for him.
>Him killing the SK
And this is the biggest joke, he doesn't fight Ywach's bodyguards, he tries to jump him and instead get his arm hijacked. He then spends the rest of the arc running to meet up with Ywach only to get his shiny new Bankai broken apart because Almighty is bullshit. We still don't know what his shikai or bankai even really do because he doesn't get to use them. The Fire,Superstar Never Die, March Out the Zombies, The Killer's High, Baby Hold your Hand, Theater Suicide, God of Thunder. Those fights and they are all good shit and not a one of them has Ichigo in it because he is constantly being shifted around. We don't even get to seem him kill Shaz Domino. Grimmjow has more on-screen kills than Ichigo in TYBW.

>ctrl g
>no Ichigo vs Ulquiorra
Is literally the best adapted fight with the best animation and we got memorable moments like Ulquiorra's second resurrection, Ichigo being helplessly BTFO, vasto lorde Ichigo wrecking stuff up and "THE HEART"

ichigos final fight against grimmjow had better animation.

IF YOU WANNA SEE SOME ACTION

This fight was pretty good.

I'll say it. I enjoyed the Bount arc. At least I remember enjoying it.
Also it reminds me of the sensui arc from YYH.

Is there a good tatsuki x ichigo fanfiction?

Reminder that the second opening they made for Bleach during the Soul Society arc is legit one of the best openings ever made.

I've looked this up in the past, I've always wanted a refined version cutting out the filler/side arcs, limiting the story to key story points and focusing on the fights with less interrupts.
The fights and powerups are just so satisfying to watch.

The animation quality had a ridiculous spike for this episode. And after so many beam spam fights, seeing one with so much swordplay was a breath of fresh air. Not to mention that they actually treated a release like a big deal.

i.imgur.com/Zq1gPNo.png
> :35

Attached: 1513053239683.jpg (636x477, 41K)

>Byakuya's greatest fear is losing Rukia.
Byakuya is a good boy.

Attached: 2421273a4945245b7e3719262c10efcc5f5b64fc604214e5fe7760d93519f12d.jpg (625x469, 82K)

Why the fuck does he look like a thief from maplestory?

I started wearing my hair like this

Guys, what does Kubo do nowadays? I know he sold the sketchbook but he just disappeared..

>tfw we’ll never know what the hell her bankai did

Attached: C7D73338-2687-48BA-9A21-980540DF52DF.png (190x352, 72K)

>pls don't die koorawsaki!
>must protecc orithiccme

I miss this lesbian

Orihime is best thicc grill

>well' never know Aizen's bankai
>well' never know why he never used it, specially when against Ichigo or Yhwach

>he didn't impregnate them all on the spot with his terrific speed
wasted opportunities

Character designs for Sakura Taisen.

>there are people who would've chosen titlet/manlet Rukia over HOWISTHISNOTAMILFYET Orihime
Are you homosexual ?
You sure you weren't looking for a cute husband instead of a wife ?

>confirmed cowtit fags
just having big boobs doesn't make a good waifu pleb

different anime, but FT has lessened my liking for big boobs

Based Kiraposter

I wish best boy got more screentime

Attached: coyote_starrk___wolf_pack_by_tanathe-d30c4dl.jpg (1264x632, 167K)

but that soundtrack though

Best character, best girl and best kenpachi

Attached: Unohana-Yachiru.png (1066x1600, 341K)

I wish it would get a new adaptation by some OP studio like ufotable, the normies would drool over it 10 times more than Kimetsu

It turned her healing acid back to melt everything acid because that's her true nature.

I thought it was the best too. Don't really like how we don't actually know how strong Ulquiorra's second form is since Ichigo was seemingly btfo just the same with both forms. Is he stronger than Starrk? Harribel?
Am I just autistic for wanting to know exact power levels? I mean you gotta admit not knowing exactly how strong end Ichigo is compared to the rest of the characters is lame for a shonen.

>what is character development
Brainlet

Komamura vs Bambietta

>what is character development
A haircut?

>I mean you gotta admit not knowing exactly how strong end Ichigo is compared to the rest of the characters is lame for a shonen.

Dragonball poisoned your brain. Imo segunda Ulq is the strongest Espada based on feats alone; full Hollow Ichigo is comparable to Dangai Ichigo, the biggest difference between them is that Ichigo has full control over his reiatsu in Dangai form and therefore that power is more focused