Can we stop pretending this guy did something wrong, and finally acknowledge he's actually a victim?

Can we stop pretending this guy did something wrong, and finally acknowledge he's actually a victim?

>strong, reliable soldier

>wants some fun with the runt of the band

>legally makes a deal with Gut's father

>claims his rights

>murdered in cold blood by the cursed little shit

>the same kid who later killed his own father

Attached: Berserk - 009 (v03) - ddp229 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire] - Copy.png (1005x1267, 1.9M)

how do people enjoy berserk? self inserting as guts essentially makes you a gay rape victim

>being a victim excuses you from making others your victim

Taken way too soon from us. Rarely, if ever, I saw someone that positive about life.

Attached: Berserk - 010 (v04) - p024 [Digital-HD] [danke-Empire].jpg (1809x2558, 2.56M)

daily reminder that if Donovan had survived, Gambino wouldn't have lost his leg because the sheer intimidating presence of this absolute unit of a man would have forced all the cannoneers to focus fire on him out of pure fear, thus sparing Gambino of any potential harm.
Causality dictates that Guts is solely responsible for Gambino losing his leg.

Thanks doc

Thats exactly what makes it appealling

That's pretty gay of him

black user here.
nobody cares i just wish people would stop memeing and shit posting him so much like he is the only black anime character ever

Attached: 1446267404968.png (1436x1080, 2.7M)

Thanks, doc

spic user
Don't believe the black user,his opinion doesn't matter,he's just a tsundere.

Without him, Guts would never go on a journey to save the world.

Ahead of his time.

lol at least nobody every gets raped by their dad.
haha that would be dumb.
it never happened

h-haha, of course, that never happens...

im so fucking tired of waiting to die. why am i such a pussy. someone give me the strenght to make my exit

Do you guys have to self insert to enjoy? I've never done that. Am I doing it wrong.

Attached: 1564991448307.jpg (648x644, 38K)

No it's a sign of their severe autism

>spic user
Don't believe the black user,his opinion doesn't matter,he's just a tsundere.

fuck off, stop shit posting him so much nobody cares about him even me as a black person don't care about him he is only in a short portion of the manga he is a literal who background character to anime as a whole

Attached: 812.jpg (848x480, 95K)

who is this guy and why do I keep seeing him

>DUDE RAPEE LOL X---D

He can't just go around administering daily doses to people when he's not a doctor.

Attached: 1549367731383.jpg (1920x1080, 96K)

I miss him too

Attached: Gennon.jpg (300x300, 34K)

it's a sign you're a healthy individual and shouldn't be browsing this board.

wtf...
whypipo everyone

>Self inserting as Guts
Unless you live in North Korea, it'd be laughable to say you've even come close to experience the amount of suffering as Guts

I ask the same.

Because suffering gives meaning to an unfair world.

Attached: 1485725509356.jpg (1276x933, 388K)

i liked it because it blended very grounded medieval elements with just the right amount of LOW fantasy elements, creating a really unique world where even the smallest magical phenomenon felt really unsettling and inconceivable because the characters of the manga are also under the impression that said phenomenon are odities that shouldn't even exist and could be a sign of more horrifying things to come.
and then the mock eclipse happened and it became a generic phantasy world with witches and dragons and elves and trolls and what have you.

Attached: file.png (1517x1156, 2.13M)

>*green and purple plays in the distance*
アザっす先生!

i don't see how you can self-insert into stories where everyone is japanese

You niggers really can't go a day without talking about race huh

copypastapcoasdopfasdlfmakfdg naw[oiujefrdbhgasd0iufbas;dcjkngvfs[oweurtgqw8op0eaiujfnqj92-035rjq2o3perb nwasdjlvcabfvwirebq w'lkfdobwASFA'SLIKDFHNAJOSEJRN2QI0345U73REIGNFVSDXLCKVNA[IQWERHNAAHAHAHARETAAFDGSADKHJFBQIWJEURBGFQIWEKBRTQ234J5NRQLKWEDMF LAwekr09

Attached: 1370434028147.png (500x457, 138K)

I self-insert as Griffith, fag

>that horse
Berserk's artwork was never good

Post Donovan memes

>reddit spacing
>defending a nigger

If you cant see you have your eyes closed, just like the japanese so you are already self inserting without knowing

Why do black people care so much about seeing black people in the shit they watch? I exclusively watch media with only Asians and I don't really care if they add white people. In fact, i'd rather they didn't.

Cmon you guys got this man right here.
Black elves aren't Africans

Attached: Dutch.png (566x317, 114K)

>how do people enjoy berserk?
It takes guts

No, self inserting yourself is weird, imagining it is ok even putting yourself in his shoes, but thinking the character is you is bizarro

It has nothing to do with the color of his skin holy shit get over yourself darkie

She isn't black, she is an elf. Yoruichi isn't black either considering she was born a ghost, a ghost that can turn into a cat.

>i'd rather they didn't
You are literally the same as him, you care about race in anime.

How am I the same? We are opposites. I want anime set in Japan to have Japanese characters. I want Japanese movies to only have Japanese people. He wants to insert black people into Japan. Its the exact opposite you stupid fucking faggot.
>inb4 but muh racism is bad

>makes everything worse

Attached: DFB843C6-E289-425F-BD39-43662DCC9BA5.jpg (602x932, 338K)

I hate crashing your autistic debate but fantasy settings aren't Japan.

he's the ultimate bro tho

You are the same because you care about race in anime, he wants to see niggers in anime despite the fact that the race doesnt mean shit, in the same way you dont want white people in anime just because.
Anime can have whatever races the creators want, if some studio decides to make an anime filled with japanese characters it would be the same as if it was filled with sand niggers or whites, it doesnt fucking matter but you two still care about that

Berserk is such overrated crap its fan base pretends like is more than just edgy schlock.

Attached: Berserk.jpg (720x390, 88K)

Attached: Baitserk.jpg (680x989, 95K)

Gracias doctor

griffith is basically a prostitute he took it up the ass from that one lord

nobody self inserts themselves as Guts, retard

Спасибо, товарищ доктор!

Nigger

Attached: Donovan did nothing wrong.jpg (1130x1169, 1.12M)

The Midlands in Berserk is actually not!France, not Japan.

Attached: DocDon.jpg (740x1100, 268K)

It requires powerful autism, you and i are just not powerful enough to enjoy the absolute bliss it apparently is to watch anime while self inserting as the hero.

I do Nott Associate with Niggers

Attached: 1544952806453.jpg (288x292, 12K)

how?

I'm not gay but I actually think this scene is hot.

kys

Attached: 1556421723703.jpg (1511x1078, 580K)

to be fair, Donovan does have a nice ass

I haven't seen this one before, but I approve

Attached: 1333180418655.jpg (225x315, 28K)

He's responsible of making me stop taking Guts seriously, I'm glad the scene is not on the 1997 anime, I can pretend it never happened.

Who want to follow the adventure of a guy who received a black dick in his asshole? Can you imagine the same for Conan the barbarian?

niggers like children dude plus guts killed him like a champ and became a chad unlike modern sissies who want to be property of those like donovan

Attached: 1563862412171.png (336x330, 14K)

Rent free and obsessed

I know but it still ruined Guts forever, Griffith was ruined too when he was fucked by the Doldrey Count for money.

>you have to self-insert to enjoy a work of fiction
>wish fulfillment = good show
>bad things happening to the MC = bad show
this is your brain on isekai

Attached: brainlet vacuum.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

yeah. grounded medieval elements like Puck and the God Hand.

with Griffith it only enhanced his character though, it showed how far he was willing to go for his dream.

>letting a minor story element ruin an entire character or characters

boy user i bet your fun at parties and nights out

Attached: 1445752225837.jpg (379x226, 82K)

>he was raped so the entire story is no longer worth watching
lmao what is wrong with you
literally more sensitive than a tumblr gurl

Thanks doc

If he was so strong, how did a little kid kill him?

a man is capable of great feats when his ass is on the line

I enjoy my life so i don't need to self insert as a fictional character. I am however a sadist and as such enjoy watching said fictional characters get fucked over... needless to say i have not been enjoying the latest chapter

I don't self-insert into my chinese cartoon characters because I'm a grown man, who actually does that? That's fucking sad

I'm sure you are too. ;)

I like how everyone gives Donovan shit but nobody ever brings up Gennon and his bevy of page boys. Both payed for it, but we only ever shit talk one of them. I WONDER WHY?

ah so you insert as the guy who had consentual gay sex

>legally makes a deal with Gut's father
>claims his rights
a legal frame is no excuse for being a pedo