Google "sacred ointment"

>Google "sacred ointment"
>Funination's twitter shows

Dubfags are eternally btfo. Funimation will lose the rights to its key IP, restructure, and ultimately fail to adjust and leave this world forever more.

Attached: Screenshot_20190831-201714_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 1016K)

Other urls found in this thread:

d1scord.gg/CxTE2H9
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How will Funi recover?

Black Clover is still running? What the fuck?

Funimation is garbage and they deserve to burn but this isn't going to be the reason why.
Shit thread by the way.

>caring about dubs
>dubs of dragon ball shounenshit
>something only watched by literal niggers
Sasuga nu-Yea Forums, you never fail to disappoint.

Nah.

Attached: Smug 552.jpg (432x597, 115K)

I laugh Everytime I see the words sacred ointment now.

The stupid thing is how people are treating this as if its the worst thing for funimation. At best, it invalidates the whole vic firing thing since this level of suspected "immaturity" was enough to get him fired. Nips DO NOT CARE about this to the extent they think they do, they are not uptight about sexuality, hell Toriyama himself made a short 4-koma where a girl gets raped two times and ends up a prostitute.
Dubfags are so retarded thinking that every land is going to pull a burger. Yeah I do want funimation to burn but this is not the way they'll go out. If they do get burned by Toei though, it'd be an amusing thing. Dubs will die, and dubfags will no longer be able to make threads since they'll be laughed off the face of the planet

Yes we all fucking know nothing will happen. Leftists never face consequences

Not from Funi, but Toei doesn't give a shit about leftists. In their eyes, Funimation's employees sullied their IP.

d1scord.gg/CxTE2H9

Doubt Toei gives a fuck about something that happened so long ago.

Mha went to shit and boruto is in filler hell so everyone watches it instead.

Who cares about Funi?

Dumb DBZ spic dub fag.

I hope they sue Funi.

GUYS HOLD ON, IT WASN'T FUNK THAT FIRED HIM, IT WAS SONY THE ENTIRE TIME!

This was the same studio that screwed up the dubbed script for Maid Dragon, inserting feminist agendas that had nothing to do with the official anime.

And no one cared.

It's OVER

You know if funi decided to go for being bought by universal instead of Sony, none of this would have happened.

If I get dubs Funimation is liquidated and all VAs starve to death.

APPLY THE SACRED OINTMENT POPO

>BC gets significantly less views than both
Okay

Can I get a quick rundown?

Nothing of value was lost

Attached: A Message From Funimation.png (1440x782, 903K)

What is this shit even about

>funi dead

I remember the funimation channel back in 2011 just played the same shit on repeat all day. Like literally the same 5 episodes from the same 5 shows. Then it just fucking disappeared. But I was also sad in 2007 when my family got that channel, then changed to a package that didn't have it. But not so sad in 2011 because by then I knew where to get anime on the internet.

>Funimation will lose the rights to its key IP
I hope so. Those feminist degenerates deserved it.

This.