Thoughts?

Thoughts?

Attached: WEBPAGE_20190831_184117.jpg (700x428, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE
youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU
vocaroo.com/i/s1hNLMFN0AJW
youtube.com/watch?v=PQ9uttkWBnU
public.courtrecords.org/people/stephanie nadolny tx/
rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3235002
youtu.be/MFJr0qj7_Jk
youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4
hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news/1567302331/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Articles saying that Funimation is "in hot water" and that "The future of the studio" are so fucking hyperbolic it borders on just flat out lies.

I hope this ends Funi.

What's Funi's reaction to this?

Schaum Shemale is gonna get btfo the moment the LGBT's get wind of this.

>dub
I dont care

I swear publications are hiring marketers with no clue what journalistic ethics are. That sounds like they are trying to hype up the drama to get more people to click on their articles. That or overdramatic bloggers, but I don't think management accidentally found a conveniently profitable way of doing things.

It's a meaningless non-story being brought up mostly by Vic apologists because they think it demonstrates hypocrisy.

>people are pretending to care about this because they've deluded themselves into thinking that doing so will kill Funi
I hope nobody tells them about Aniplex showing
SAO dub bloopers in front of the fucking Japanese staff where Kirito makes dick jokes.

When will you guys get this gist that nobody cares, his is like when guys on Yea Forums were raging over the rocko's modern life revival

Oh yeah that happened, at least they have a sense of humor

>being mad over something like this
what happened to this world

Who cares
edgy jokes are tasteless or whatever, but it's not as bad as sexual assault

Can you elaborate why you seem to think that it doesnt? Because calling someone homophobic and then yelling "faggot faggot faggot" into a recording mic seems a little hypocritical to me

Very few people are actually mad. They're just acting like it because they hate Funi.

What a Fag
youtu.be/g8wzVzre8pE

Attached: 1567221182549.png (720x719, 675K)

Matthew 5:11 KJV
>Blessed are ye, when men shall revile you, and persecute you, and shall say all manner of evil against you falsely, for my sake.

Peter 3:16 KJV
>Having a good conscience; that, whereas they speak evil of you, as of evildoers, they may be ashamed that falsely accuse your good conversation in Christ.

Attached: Vic Mignogna.jpg (225x350, 40K)

Vic was not fired for being homophobic, or for making crude jokes. Yes, I know about the stupid jellybean thing, but that wasn't what got him canned.

He was fired for allegedly sexually assaulting people. Regardless of those allegations being true or not, there's nothing hypocritical about discharging an actor over sexual assault, and then having a bunch of actors say rude things in private.

Dumb Yea Forumsermin.

Click bait is the only way these sites get any visits.

Another thread that'll get deleted soon. Why is Yea Forums such a no-fun board?

it's ok to hate fags

What do you mean? We all like cute and funny things.

ron onions logic

Several threads about this topic got nuked earlier. Maybe mods and those autist backseat mods are sleeping now tho

Honestly, not going to assume anything will happen to them. I am interested to see the official response, though.

I also absolutely wouldn't mind if this destroyed their careers and sunk FUNimation. They've long-since gotten too cocky for their own good.

You're right, he wasnt fired for allegedly being homophobic but he was decried as one and that's all im saying

>this shit
>fun
This goes into the autistic #kickvic drama
We're not kiwifarms. Go there if you want to talk about this shit.

Attached: 1522775178206.jpg (1280x720, 71K)

What imaginary world do you live in where
>journalistic ethics
Are a real thing?

if one of the voice actors gets fired over this I'm going to be fucking pissed. fuck sjw lunch mob cunts.

>but that wasn't what got him canned
Yeah, it really was.

I'm having fun. Always nice to see vile people get their comeuppance.

Attached: 1567194869014.gif (330x768, 1.26M)

The way you beat this is by ignoring it. It will go away if you ignore it. But if they cave which companies tend to do then it just happens more and more

>controversy
>problematic
>insensitive
>wrong think
It's all so tiresome.

Someone needs to tell these spoiled faggots no. Just think about the mindset of somebody who thinks you need to be fired over a joke. Does that sound like the kind of person that builds civilizations or ruins them?

Gay internet drama goes on the cow boards not here.
This

Is Yamcha getting fucked by Piccolo and Guru canon?

>vile people
>>>/tumblr/

Is that you Marchi?

This. Oversensitivity, nosiness, spitefulness, and vindictiveness are not qualities that improve any community or society.

It is as they say, hard times make strong men......

These people remind me of third world despots. Very fragile egos and demand crucifixion for small slights.

I think I'm tired of people spamming this hoping for reactions like anyone gives a fuck. It's the world's worst kept secret that creative types like to screw around and make inappropriate stuff with their characters. There's no outrage here except from people pretending, and every controversy the dub scene goes through is pathetic. I don't need to know what the overly sensitive literal whos on twitter are crying about this week, thank you OP.

That's a very astute observation I think. Many dictators have quite fragile egos, or are extremely paranoid of even the slightest signs of opposition, or even just neutrality. That is how the secret police departments start, to quell this opposition in the bud at the first sign.

Someone post the audio of kami doing gay shit with Yamcha, that was hilarious

Their grasp on power is very precarious. Their power doesn't come from popularity. It comes from fear. They make everybody afraid and suspicious of everybody else. If that charade falls then everything comes crashing down.

Getting fired for something someone said you did with no proof should be grounds for litigation.

MODS ARE DEAD, POST GINGUISER.
Really these fans both kick and stand are nasty fans who don't belong here on Yea Forums, you people make even the Eva fans look like graceful people.

Attached: image.jpg (450x338, 29K)

the dbz sidetake "bloopers" are forgiveable. Chris Sabat grandstanding for 4 minutes making all his voiced characters (sans Vegeta) engage in a premeditated "comedy" gaysex scenario, editing it together, mixing it with bruce faulconer's music and toei's official dbz sound effects though... that's a little different.

Yes, makes me think of a book I recently read:
"Shah of Shahs" by Ryszard Kapuściński

Pretty terrifying read about the Iranian dictatorship of Mohammad Reza Pahlavi.

Attached: 9780141188041 (1).jpg (423x650, 143K)

Attached: x84330486_FILE-PHOTO-Brazils-President-Jair-Bolsonaro-speaks-during-a-launching-ceremony-of-publ.jpg (1086x652, 69K)

It's hilarious though, no excuses and go back to kiwifarms

Attached: 1523535891310.jpg (360x360, 31K)

yes, it's hilarious that Chris Sabat, a man with power within Funimation, especially over everything Dragonball, lent himself to letting Vic get fired over sexual deviancy accusations, when there is instead direct recorded proof that Sabat himself creates sexual deviant content.

New filing accuses Sabat of casting couch shenanigans and going full Weinstein.

The Sabat orgy skit would have been better if it was like a minute. It just kept going.

Well that's fine, people shouldn't be watching dubs. This will prevent the ironic weebs from watching anime.

fuck off to subhuman

>Yea Forums - Anime Dubs

Attached: japanese logic.jpg (640x943, 271K)

>American dub
this shit belongs on Yea Forums with toonami threads
Yea Forums doesn't really have voice actor threads, that shit is mostly /jp/ but since it's dubbed shit then it goes on Yea Forums if not Yea Forums or just keep this shit on Yea Forums

Maybe they want to watch a piece of entertainment without forcing it to be tied to the country it was made in? You're a hell of a lot more of a "weeb" if you insist that you can't listen to something in your own language because it came from Japan.

And there are a hell of a lot more localizing studios than just Funi nowadays anyway.

>English version of anime on anime board for English site
>This shit belongs on the comics and cartoons board!

It's incredible how these people are reacting to this like its the apocalypse for,them. Not even the time when harmony gold relicenced the macross franchise got as much shit flinging as this dispite that being rather small and unsurprising. I don't give a fuck about anything of this silly voice actor drama.

How does Yea Forums do it? Even with all it's flaws it still manages to maintain a level of quality far above the other media boards.

>American DBZ
>aired on Cartoon Network
>not Yea Forums
toonami is this way friend

>Yea Forums - Anime Dubs

Attached: 1565578608572.png (699x373, 56K)

can't tell if you're just a diligent shitposter or if there are a few people who think like you.

Where do you get all these ideas about defining what is and isn't on-topic per board.
It's certainly not Yea Forums related, short of admitting Yea Forums = worksafe-random.
it's certainly not /jp/ related, because it's an american issue.
Yea Forums ? maybe. I thought Yea Forums was more reserved for films and/or live action.
Yea Forums ? barely. Probably only vaguely related because voice actors attend comiccon.

otherwise the theme is anime dubs. Yea Forums - anime.

>deviancy
having fun in the studio isn't the same as harassing a co-worker

Imagine actually dedicating more than a passing thought to something so meaningless.

Vic wasn't let go for "creating sexual deviant content". He was let go for being a sexual deviant to real people. That's like saying it's OK to rape a voice actor because they voluntarily played a character who got raped.

Dubs are part of anime friend
unless, course, you're fine with japanese dubs of Yea Forums series being discussed here, which I somehow doubt

The point is that only underage newfags like or even care about dubs, stupid spic.

Please chuuni harder, my friend. It's fun to watch.

he didn't harass a coworker. He kissed a coworker a decade ago, and then they continued working together for the next decade without issue.

Why did this coworker kiss suddenly become a big deal only just on literally the day of the premier of the Broly movie?

My thoughts are you're late, and i'm tired of this shit

Too bad it's not.

DBS should have been canceled a long time ago.

>It's certainly not Yea Forums related
Yea Forums has dragonball threads all the time and the dub voice actors are in that game
>it's certainly not /jp/ related
agreed
>Yea Forums ? maybe
Yea Forums has Simpson/Family Guy threads and always talk about actors and drama when someone gets in hot shit, so Yea Forums is a BIG maybe
>Yea Forums ? barely
if it got a dub and aired on a cartoon channel then you can definitely discuss the dub on Yea Forums, I've seen the old Sailor Moon and Hamtaro discussed on Yea Forums so DBZ can be discussed there too

>newfag using words he doesn't understand
Sasuga dub threads.

Asterix has a japanese translation and was distributed through japanese companies
should we discuss it on Yea Forums?

i think your last point is more akin to anons being retarded and confusing the difference between cartoons and anime because they both happened to air on their american saturday morning cartoon block.

kys nerd

Who doesn't make edgy jokes? Did anyone actually expect the VAs to be pg/pg-13 at all times? The biggest question is why'd they even keep the voice clips? If we were looking in a vacuum and this was the only thing that happened I'd give them a pass.

However, irl Shield Hero is STILL happening because he made a fucking jelly bean joke, which pales in comparison to how edgy the leaks are. It's the pot calling the kettle black. This whole controversy has been such a huge cluster fuck of hypocrites pointing fingers.

Attached: filo.png (366x391, 167K)

Couldn't care less, Dragon Ball should have ended in the '80s anyway.

>Anime
EXACTLY RETARD

>newfag
Motherfucker, I wouldn't be surprised if I've been on this site longer than you've been alive.

You seem to think you're the arbiter on what's okay to care about. And somehow, you've decided that unless someone has the ABSOLUTE PATRICIAN TASTE to avoid watching something in a language they actually understand, they're a subhuman idiot.

You're the goddamn definition of chuunibyou.

They fired him over a flimsy excuse because he didn’t play ball with their politics.

There is such thing as an unfair dismissal. Dont know if it's a thing in the US but it is in the UK though

i can't stop jerking off to chichi

This isn't Yea Forums related. Threads discussing this popping up constantly are just /pol/ trying to get its foot in the door to bitch about liberals like they did with video game journalist stories on Yea Forums.

There's my thoughts. Now get out.

Neck yourself spic.

Prove it. Alison Viktorin is a fucking Trump supporter and no one has tried to get her fired.

there is. This specific situation at this point is less about the firing and more about Broly VA's reputation, so it's technically a defamation lawsuit. He's lost work because of what Funimation and their vocal parties have done, all without any proof. It's been a huge twitterpansy #metoo outrage fest of people taking sexual assault CLAIMS as defacto truth and trying to ruin someones life over it.

the problem isn't the edgy jokes
the problem is that they were in character
you can't have mickey mouse saying fuck you or other profane things since it fucking ruins the brand as a whole
thats why its such a big deal

This, it's best that we ignore these guys because it's all complete nonsense and just another chapter in the forever sub vs dub conflicts. Also dragon ball fans (mostly z, gt and super, of db is fine) are amongst some often most loud and obnoxious I've seen.

she's what we call an uncle tom.

She's white though

Outtakes have existed since forever, hell the FMA brotherhood dub even released them on blue ray. While no where as explict, they were filled with ooc dialogue while the voice acters were in character voice wise. Stop being a little bitch about this just because you want to pwn the libs.

to be fair, DBZ's popularity outside of japan probably wouldn't have mattered so much if not for the high quality audio engineering that existed solely in the american market, as well as the american OST.

What i'm really trying to say is, DBZ threads of any Yea Forums threads should be expected that most of the participants watched the dubs.

Testimony is evidence. It's no one else's problem but yours if that fact makes you uncomfortable.

What a basket case,never seen the thudercats outtakes or super friends bloopers?

>That sounds like they are trying to hype up the drama
Wait. People don't know that this is literally all the news is?
Hell, I wouldn't trust reporters not to go out and commit crimes themselves just to cover them.
Except a guy already did that.

Testimony under oath can be considered evidence, but can rarely be considered definitive.

Tweets are not testimony under oath.

>>Yea Forums

Not anime or manga discussion retarded crossboarders

>they think
It does.

It's amazing that you think firing a person over unproven allegations is acceptable.

I don't think the leaks will do any damage.

But I think this other stuff will.

Attached: chuck huber afadavit page 4 of 9.png (585x945, 110K)

>not addressing the argument
so I win, right?

People he has supposedly assaulted have come out and said he was innocent.

Guess the numerous sworn affidavits against Vic settle that matter, then.

>watching dubbed anime

pft

youtube.com/watch?v=rDtkmK1T6fU

Testimony are not twitter posts.
Testimony is a legal proceeding.
The only legally recorded lodged complaints against vic regarding this situation are from 2 women. One of them, they shared a kissed 10 years ago and nothing came of it ever until suddenly just when the Broly movie premiered. The other i don't even know if she actually claims he did anything or if she merely fanned the flames of the dogpiling on vic by vocally supporting monica (her and monica are both funimation VAs), making her an accessory.

I don't give a fuck about the controversy can someone tell me if the Bulma and 18 lewd audio got released

Attached: 1567104180335.png (1772x1330, 2.45M)

They're better than nothing. Enough to keep the case going, but not enough to end it.

This particular testimony is not definitive evidence.

One of those claimed to be when vic was a teacher, having inappropriate content with a student. Unfortunately it's inadmissible because the school mentioned in the affidavit isn't the school vic taught at.

>Kai recorded in 2007
>when the show didn't even air in Japan until 2009 and the dub was announced even later
Vicfags told me a single inconsistency in an affidavit renders the entire thing worthless, so I guess that's that.

>Testimony is evidence.
How much would you like to get sued for tortuous interference with the actual meaning of words?

That implies you had one?

Not yet

>Twitter posts are testimony

Look at this fucking manchild, literally get a fucking clue, that's not how the real world works

It could be coming out on Labor day

Not addressing it won't make it go away~

>Twitter posts are testimony
Literally no one said that.

>t. Ron Toye

Google the work "testimony" and then get back to me.

Attached: 1566960736956.png (179x203, 61K)

I can't believe Dragon Ball is going to be canned in America soon. What are we going to do, DBbros?

I hope it's canned on Yea Forums too

Schizo

The only proof that got him fired was the joke

You retard

It'll just get licensed to another company.
probably Crunchyroll, unironically
Probably many people who can be tied back to dumping on Vic wouldn't get to reprise their dub roles, sans Vic.

Sad part there is that he was working his way up in funimation, and had recently moved to texas to be nearby, so he was probably going to get an explicit employee position rather than just being a hourly-contracted voice talent.

in many scenarios, it looks like funimation is going to implode. If Toei takes DBZ away from funimation, Sony probably won't be very interested in funimation anymore either, as well as all those celebrity-tier voice actors from DBZ who technically work through Chris Sabat's Okratron5000 recording studio; dbz leaves, then okratron5000 leaves funimation.

Shit's gonna turn into a skeleton studio in no time flat.

I'll try to put it in dumb bitch as much as I can so you can follow my track of thought.
Fabrications outright denied by one of the accusers do NOT consist evidence. They're just twitter gospel preaching to the converted. In this case, courtesy of a Mr. Sabat and one Ms. Rial.
Sabat and Rial. Rial and Sabat.
The evidence does not exist. It's like saying a knife covered in blood consists evidence, but the knife is only in your mind. There is no knife. It's the same case here. But there are two - get me right, two very important people - who want you to believe there IS a knife.
RIAL and SABAT.
They want to ruin this man's livelihood just because he had religious opinions that disagreed with their own when your working man comes home and tries to unwind with some japanese cartoons in his TV screen.
RIAL AND SABAT!
And you're telling me, cupcake, these THINGS consist evidence?
No dice.

I think you've had enough to drink, Nick.

>edgy humor
Goodness gracious! Not edgy humor! Anything but that! How abhorrent! There is nothing we good people of Yea Forums(nel) despise more than edgy humor!

Attached: 1547819674829.gif (458x452, 647K)

Just like kike parasites screeching anti semitism at anything

And pussy assed white people being horrified of being called one

the only thing missing in that picture is chichi sucking momma's boy's dick

I love yumi!

>funimation used to be a chad n stacy den of hugs and kisses and flirting and relationships
>sony takes over and drops their japanese aids bomb of "NO RELATIONSHIPS"
>boomer vic get's called a sexual harasser cause his dadrock classic behavior suddenly isn't kosher anymore

I don't have to take this from someone who didn't even pay me a superchat to read it

There are manuals full of ethical codes for journalism, clearly they don't go through it.

Why do people get assblasted for people saying things in private that they would not say in public? Do people actual live life being work safe 24/7? It isn't like someone said something in public they shouldn't.

vocaroo.com/i/s1hNLMFN0AJW

>hyperbolic
They can spend a whole year in a day?

youtube.com/watch?v=PQ9uttkWBnU

I too hate hearing my own language, it makes me feel smart.

It's just going to move to a different studio.

I think the reason that this in particular is being blown out of proportion is cause Funimation is currently in a wrongful termination lawsuit with Vic Mignogna.

>Crunchyroll
Please god no.
Give it to madman, they deserve to break into the dubbing industry.

Funimation cited three incidents that resulted in them firing Vic.
1.the jelly bean incident
2. A consensual kiss with someone at the studio.
3. Him inviting twins to his hotel room. Pretty much asked if they wanted to fuck him, they said no and he apologized for misreading the situation.

Yes, the jelly bean joke was apparently important enough to Funimation for them to fire him for it.

Ok I actually laughed at that.

Do we have a time frame of hold old gohan is supposed to be during that?

I hate Funimation and wish for them to go away forever and I agree so hard with this.

Doubt Toei does anything they're thousands of miles away and use a whole different internet (figurative speaking, as english speaking internet users rarely interact with japanese).

They can just ignore this all like it never happened.

And god knows Funimation themselves would never do anything, Sabat is running that company and his friends get special treatment, he would never let them do shit to anyone.

monica rial seems like she got swept up in the modern retardation of social media culture, probably in part from dating the retarded sack of shit she's dating, but also probably in part from Sony acquiring Funimation and instating new company policies of a far more professional environment than Funimation themselves had ever been prior. The ultimate deciding factor of firing Vic came from a female Sony representative, AKA very likely an incredibly anal feminazi, who made the decision because men are evil and women tell the truth. This may indeed be a Yea Forums related topic afterall since Sony is constantly going fullblown twitter-culture PC on censoring games or injecting LGBT content into games.

woooah this is deeplore.

I feel bad for monica. Surely she had some nice feelings for chad Vic at some point in their past, and written testimony of the past work environment at Funimation makes it sounds like lots of people there hugged and kissed and hooked up consensually.

this is making for a retarded case given some dumb decisions were made by incredibly leftwing people working for an incredibly leftwing conglomerate, over the work environment of an incredibly rightwing recording studio in an incredibly rightwing state. The whole mess of modern retard "left" outrage faux-interest culture is getting taken to court in this case, and will probably get deeply shit on by all the rightwing texans who are presiding over this case.

Hopefully Monica gets away from Ron and can redeem herself. She probably had no problem with kissing vic until her psycho metropolitan twitter boyfriend found out and tried to convince her it was assault. her boyfriend was also a wifebeater in the past.

>dub drama
>on Yea Forums
If you care you should be permabanned from this website.

People blew that audio leak way out of proportion.

Making dirty jokes and laughing at R34 is not some sort of rarity among voice actors. Not sure why those weren't deleted though.

Seething.

>stops piccolo from trying to use the sacred ointment on him after merging with kami
>saves the universe
>kills funimation by calling out the corruption behind the scenes and defending vic
Absolutely based.

Attached: android-17.jpg (1600x1600, 234K)

So it was Sony who was the villain this whole time. How could one company be so evil(though the Spider-Man debate may be different). Funny enough I don't even hate her at all, I was more conflicted about the situation since i like both va's.

I bet they fucked or jerked off using the character voices and were mad Vic didn't join in the degenerate orgies they held

>Watching Inital D Extra Stage dub
>Shingo and Sayuki are voiced by Vic and Monica and a lot of sexual tension
God this is beyond awkward

Attached: 1353449317686814.jpg (500x539, 38K)

Was he persecuted for being a Christian?

just gonna say it

Kirby was a better english goku.
i think he's making good money these days though so would never dub over some shitty anime

they probably banged at some point. The situation she brings up of getting kissed in the hotel room is something she mentions as one-off only because someone happened to knock on the door while it was going on, so there's a third-party witness.

They probably had some kind of relationship that neither would want to admit to because Vic was dating/married-to Monica's friend. Monica plays the story off as sudden and traumatizing cause her good friend was dating Vic and probably didn't want to hurt her feelings, and also because they were "caught" by someone else. If not for the third party knocking on the door, they probably woulda banged and no one else would have ever known better. Yes, monica probably felt uncomfortable by the grand scope of the situation of having relations with her friend's boyfriend, but not the same kind of discomfort as outright unwanted sexual advances, which she's probably confused over the years, aka Vic didn't sexually assault her, she merely felt guilty she wanted to bang Vic even though he was dating her friend.

This is the internal struggle of like 60% of female characters in harem anime.

Sabat? You mean the guy that gives roles in exchange for sexual acts? You're right. Nothing will come out of this.

Ain't that how it goes though?

Woman likes Man. Woman realizes she likes Man. Woman is intimidated by her feelings, so brings girl friend along for hangouts to hang with the man she likes.
Man and Woman's friend inadvertently start getting closer, as Woman is afraid to express feelings and Woman's friend is an openbook because she's just "hanging out with her friend".

This has happened time and time again.

yes.
there's also a case where in a con they were trying to cheer up some homeless dog that was looking it had been through hell but the dog only warmed to vic.
a lot of the VA gestapo got pretty fucking butthurt because he had a very successful praying panel in the convention too so they took it at the christian boy doing homeruns and proving atheists can't do any good.
they try to keep waltzing around the point in the testimonies but it's pretty clear that did a real number on most of them.

Attached: 1567203815996.jpg (772x961, 151K)

I didnt realize there was an initial d dubbed by funimation
Not specifically but it definitively played a role

When Goku's away Chichi will play

DBZ dub is what catapulted the popularity of Dragonball franchise and anime at large into the consciousness of the US, no, international mainstream. No one outside of Japan really have a fuck about before. Prove me wrong, (sub) human.

t. South American spic jealous of Americhads

Gotta love now the testimony of one guy with no corroboration is suddenly enough to establish fact.

>Vicfags complain about "muh evidence" and then write literal fanfiction as if it actually happened

people will say there were other language dubs, specifically the spanish dub was way ahead of the english dubs.

the real clincher is that the english dub was the only dub with high quality audio, while all other dubs still had that old-timey-radio filter, which is probably the main reason for why the english dubs had their own OST's because high-quality voice acting would sound strange on top of ham radio music.

really though, the english dubs are truthfully what aided DBZ the most.

Dragonball threads are probably the only threads on Yea Forums where it's probably granted that most everyone in the thread is watching/watched the dub.

Anime was already popular in Europe, especially France and Italy, thanks to Go Nagai, Saint Seiya, Ureseiyatsura and Hokuto no Ken

>basedefags this delusional

It was kinda disappointing to have people hype that up only for it to be a 12 second clip. I expected more.

heartbreaking. Growing up, Goku was always a constant role model. Now? I'm horrified. I burst into tears of rage when I heard the recording.

Watch Monica's deposition and keep in mind the oldschool hands-off company policy of Funimation before Sony acquired them. also watch Ron's deposition to realize what kind of faggy utterly retarded monster he is, and know that Ron is dating Monica.

Overall, the situation seems to read like many VA's at funimation from it's original start-up days were flirtatious with each other even at work. They had fun jobs and had to be excited for acting, so they were always charged, and when you got chad's like Vic walking around, that energy probably escalated quickly to relationships and hookups.

Add on that these complaints are only showing up now in 2019, despite describing actions from 2007, and it's not too irrational to put the pieces together this way.

Beyond a reasonable doubt is exactly what it says

>the spanish dub was way ahead of the english dubs.

Fuck no, what a shitty monkey language, literally

>ORALEORALEORALEORALE

The dub. Fuck off

>Maybe they want to watch a piece of entertainment without forcing it to be tied to the country it was made in?
Let the normalfags scurry back to the capeshit or whatever they crawled from.
>You're a hell of a lot more of a "weeb" if you insist that you can't listen to something in your own language because it came from Japan.
1. Dub industry has terrible voice actors compared to the best seiyuus in Japan
2. Butchered dialogue from canon material

If it forces subhumans like you away from anime, that's a good thing.

have sex

Imagine being this uptight about Japanese cartoons

Attached: idCa2rO.jpg (351x351, 16K)

>1. Dub industry has terrible voice actors compared to the best seiyuus in Japan

Attached: BUM-FfEIYAE-HiC.jpg (500x475, 39K)

I didn't mean in quality, i meant like english dub DBZ was in the frieza saga while spanish dub DBZ was well into the android saga at the same time of broadcast. I distinctly remember seeing spanish dbz in the android saga when i went to a friends house once like 22~ years ago, while at the same time DBZ on toonami hadn't even gotten to final form Frieza yet.

hell i might be completely wrong on that, now that i'm thinking about it. Might have actually been japanese DBZ. I don't think I even knew that 'japanese' was a language when I was 8.
disregard, i suck cocks.

Gohan confirmed for faggot

Wtf I love Chichi now

Attached: b1f340a7c6de19520af37e463eb829de05fe80ef.jpg (1280x1745, 378K)

>Rackets read my superchat last stream and he didn't take even an hour to get to it
feels so good Yea Forumsnons
there's no stopping this revolution unless we want it to

Attached: winningtoomuchman.jpg (630x630, 43K)

Misleading headlines. It says that the edgy audio is the source of the controversy when it fails to acknowledge the actual issue of the Vic/Funi deal. I despise when journos make misleading headlines like this because it muddles issues further than they already are.

Or, did you mean the actual audio itself? I liked listening to Chris Sabat, Chris Sabat, Chris Sabat, Chris Sabat, and Chris Sabat have an orgy. I have no ill will towards them, it entertained me greatly and I'm glad to have had the chance to hear it.

quality voice actors are quality regardless of the language. English dubbing industry has a shitload of shitty voice actors though - so there's a sad balance of power there were the good voice actors probably aren't altogether on a single show, or even when they are, there are still 7 other shows getting shittily dubbed by the shitty voice actors - yet again they rarely are all working on a single show lately, so what you really get are most dubs being shit because only a single voice actor is decent. The amount of anime produced and coming to the west every year is staggering in modern times, and there evidently doesn't seem to be enough good voice actors to insure quality.

If you have a good voice and want to become a voice actor, it'd probably be pretty easy to get recognized and get a role so long as you can be friendly with cliques of retards running dubbing into the dirt. I feel like many dubbing roles these days which can be seen as shit aren't necessarily because good voice actors aren't going to casting calls, but because some piece of shit with a lot of money pays his friends who "always wanted to anime voice actors" to fulfill their dreams.

>If you have a good voice and want to become a voice actor, it'd probably be pretty easy to get recognized and get a role so long as you can be friendly with cliques of retards running dubbing into the dirt.
wrong
interpretation/acting is more important than having a good voice

I'm more of an 18 man myself, but I'll post some Chichis for you.

Attached: 1431406006502.jpg (1000x1000, 122K)

Attached: 1436141085316.jpg (315x381, 27K)

i mean it all kinda works together.

I'm saying "good voice" from the prospective of having almost sworn off dubs for most recent anime because more than half the time, the male characters sound like limpwristed fags with a hint of a lisp, and the female characters tend to sound so wholly alike in their dyketry that it's difficult to discern whether a certain character is talking if they're not onscreen.
The acting behaviour of many modern dubbers is complete shit, but also these shitty people just don't have good voices, probably largely to do with the fact they're not acting and instead reading from their base state or a state very close to their base. That only works if you have a unique voice to begin with. If you sound like an average fag or dyke, it helps nothing to not act with energy and put on a different persona voice.

Just saying that even though anime dubbing seems to be overcrowded with a gorillion potentials, it doesn't hurt to try to get into the industry because a large chunk of the current industry is filled with shitters who can't act and have stupid faggy loweffort voices.

>Ronald "Where's my remote" Toye
>Ronald "Judges beware, I'll put them in a wheelchair" Toye

Attached: firefox_2019-08-30_02-05-57.png (491x459, 318K)

Attached: 1385686780552.jpg (707x1000, 417K)

Attached: 1447941982113.jpg (630x530, 70K)

Attached: sample_cd348591b7f98a1fc981927d650ba4027ba82673.jpg (850x814, 154K)

Do you have some End of Z Chichi?

shonenspics are cancer

As in, grandma Chichi? No.

Attached: 1f14c11446fe0d1b018c7f6e6b5904001019645e.jpg (800x1200, 1.11M)

Attached: 1436336497618.gif (400x500, 38K)

Attached: 1431407678772.jpg (500x600, 50K)

Attached: 77bdc05f67c2d9f5f34e6a225f86c33356f44798.jpg (800x450, 124K)

more than enough to make me cum

>American dub
Lame and unnecessary.

>Ronald "someone called me a pedophile so it must be true" Toye
>Ronald Onions
>Ronald "if 2 people say you did something it's not true, if 4 people say you did something it is" Toye
>Ronald "wifebeater" Toye
>Ronald "sounds like a fucking homosexual" Toye
>Ronald "acts like a fucking flaming faggot" Toye
>Ronald "I don't know" Toye
>Ronald "slander is okay if I trust the accusers" Toye
>Ronald "I trust anyone who slanders Vic" Toye
>Ronald "80 IQ" Toye
>Ronald "What do you mean me tweeting 320 times about Vic being a sexual predator since January 23rd implicates me in defamation" Toye
>Ronald "I'm not obsessed" Toye
>Ronald "Twitter.com" Toye

Attached: sample_ca05d9b9e8bae8e893b690aa5ba0c0f0901175c9.png (850x620, 399K)

>japanese is a language

Hol' up now you're fucking with me

Get over it Cuckufag, she's Godhan's propierty now

Attached: d4u0sfo-6211c073-edfa-4473-a542-e5e53665cd94.jpg (700x439, 43K)

>If you have a good voice and want to become a voice actor

Me but i have some mad puberphonia/mutational falsetto bs which is causing my laryngeal muscles to do some whacky fucking shit and i literally cannot talk normally 60% of the time. Hopefully i can get this fixed and then start rubbing elbows with some retards

Chichi is worst girl and raped Goku anyways
Toriyama hated her so much he forced Goku to marry her as self-punishment

I daresay the games have better dubs than actual anime these days. Not that anime are bad since they've clearly improved, it's just that for whatever reason games have improved more.

how dare they having getting private jokes leaked by a third party?

Europe is literally irrelevant.

It’s to show their hippocracy

What did Chichi mean by this?

Attached: g g ohan.jpg (649x356, 40K)

Chichi is a rapist

How gorgeous is Hercule’s cock?

Love which Mr Popo lacks

Enough to kill his wife

>YES
>YES
>RIGHT THEEEEEEEEEERE

So what's going on with the Funimation lawsuit?

O my Popo knows how to handle balls

BUT MR POPO DON'T FUCK

Amateur lawyer Niek Rieta is scamming Vic (and his fans) with a lawsuit that will go nowhere, but so many people hate Funimation that we're getting leak after leak after leak

Attached: tictocuck.png (1920x1080, 1.88M)

Oh is he now? Last i checked Ty Beard was Vic's lawyer. Not Nick

Well I knew that much, but isn't it currently in the courts? Like the ball is rolling - I'm just curious when it's all going to wrap up.

it's probably going to go places, not 'nowhere'.

In the very least it throws a wrench back at the people who were throwing wrenches at him.

I want people like yuoun to acutally die. I want to burst into your room and cut your head off and fuck your severed neck hole you miserable little shit faggot.

Except they aren't hiring people with ethics, these are websites that are on the fringe of mass appeal, they hire bloggers with some credibility who don't know shit about journalism and probably dropped out of college.

He said no international relevancy outside the DB popularity in America. Candy Candy, Nagai Shows, HnK, and Saint Seiya were popular everywhere outside of burgerland.

public.courtrecords.org/people/stephanie nadolny tx/

absolute state of "Stephanie Nadolny" the voice of Kid Goku/Gohan

Funimation is trash.

monica rial is mad at vic cause vic was a chad playboy who courted many women. She didn't bring up the kissing stuff until 10 years later, cause it wasn't until 10 years later that she learned that vic was doing similar things with other girls which made her jealous and mad cause she considered Vic to have been 'cheating' on her, even though they didn't have an official relationship.

Dragon Ball is done for, I can't wait to see it cancelled.

Pretty funny. Hypocritical but funny

Attached: 54ba3799fe8ad297d6ebc17e06510e00709ecf0a.jpg (1200x1279, 207K)

Stephanie's Gohan voice defined Gohan. She doesn't play Gohan anymore though and her replacement actually just straight up sounds like a girl instead of a boy.

only the dub

HOLY COSMOS LOOK AT THAT THING

Goku’s wives

So I guess I'm going to start watching the sub. Tell me how to get used to grandma Goku's voice

Attached: a3942e166a2f7ece045bbd9e0874ebbcd420b4c1.png (600x800, 722K)

mute whenever goku's mouth opens

Not even, this "controversy" will blow over, no one will give a shit next week

Remember when the voice actors of Thundercats did that and people just thought it was funny?
Remember the same thing but with Spongebob?
Times really have changed. No fun allowed.

Attached: like i wouldn't find out.png (867x515, 44K)

probably starting from dragonball. the child voice will match child goku, then at some point goku will suddenly just be an adult with the same voice.

you don't until you realize that her voice better fits the character

Cringe dubfaggot.

Most people find it funny. We're just pointing out Funimation's hypocrisy

Attached: 20464b40db3e4f292e148f31024841e86c38aea6.jpg (776x1199, 162K)

Attached: back02.jpg (717x880, 186K)

Ocean dub Goku should have always been the main Goku.

We didn't get any new audio right?

No Android 18 stuff?

Would Caulifla join in in calling Gohan a faggot

turboweeb who thinks that granny voice fits an adult, ripped man.

>a 7 hour old dub thread
>still not deleted
Accelspammer where are you when we really need you?

Turn off your brain a bit and turn on your autism more

Yes. And Kale would join in.

My autism stays at maximum

Attached: 62c017aaf2846b08abc95afa3d3e455cc9c4422e.png (400x600, 384K)

Apparently Android 17's VA is based

based

>turboweeb
Moot allowing naruto and shonenfags was what killed Yea Forums

It's ridiculous that anyone would try to make this somehow related to Vic in any way, let alone that anyone besides Gamergator Yea Forums crossboarding newfags would give even a fraction of a shit about Vic.

Truly Goku’s wives

Can't wait for somebody at faggimation to be exposed for pedophilia since those rabid SJW have a nasty habit of it.

Attached: 1566658193338.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Vegeta would join in, and then Cabba would join Vegeta. What does it means?

Cabba to apply the sacred ointment

Wants to*

>>>/tumblr/

Does Jiren also apply the sacred ointment on himself or on Toppo?

Attached: 137419210-352-k106870.jpg (352x550, 21K)

Strange we never saw his wife
At first I thought miss pizza was his wife but nope.

Too busy with the goku and vegeta hour of power to explore the side characters I suppose.

The Pride Troopers have a group session
They’re called the Pride troopers for a reason

It is entirely about Vic on every level, the leaks come from a pro Vic person within funimation who wanted to expose the hypocrisy.

>Caring about dubshit
You don't belong here

Fuck Vic!

-ProZD.

Her name is Miguel and she is dead I think

>implying modern dubs are bad

If you like reading so much go to the library you nerd

>all these seething subfag zommers throwing tantrums about things they claim "not to care about"
glorious

Attached: 1551805359559.jpg (1029x1000, 275K)

>Imagine not being able to enjoy glorious dubbed animes like Yuyu Hakusho because you're fucking obsessed with Japan.
It's a sad generation.

Fuck off Yea Forumstard, don't you a console war thread to go to?

Ah yes, because Sabat and company are such great voice actors compared to Mamoru, Hayami, HanaKana and Aoi Yuuki.

Attached: Victorique laugh.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

Remember to take your dose

Attached: CANON.jpg (1007x768, 62K)

We live in a PC world now, plus the Funi crew were voicing sodomy/ incest jokes, while Thundercats and Spongebob VAs were just plain swearing.

I need more sacred ointment Doc
Write me a prescription

He even brought GT back in DBFZ.

Attached: 1540002377020.jpg (702x960, 65K)

>Not sure why those weren't deleted though.
This is what gets me. Why the absolute fuck would you not only save your retarded recording booth tomfoolery, but save it to company fucking servers? Are they fucking retarded? In the case of Sabat at least he seemed to be proud of his little sacred ointment audio drama considering he edited in OST and sfx to make it more "authentic".

>muh X is better than your Y, cause i say so
And how are any of the ones you mention are objectively better?By what criteria, barring your own personal preference , do you measure them?And you don't mean Sabat(don't like his Picolo or Vegeta) and Co. specifically, but just in general

Attached: 1565491045360.jpg (301x347, 72K)

>And you* don't
I mean "I don't

APPLY THE SACRED OINTMENT POPO
MY INDENTURED SERVANT

Well Xerneas has more uses than Yveltal that gay deer

And i outside of all the misspelling I even fucking quoted the wrong guy.Meant for Today is not my day

Dubbed Animes have been shit for a long time, it's quite telling when the Funi mafia were tilted about Vic being a perfectionist and him demanding re-takes.

This.

Whoa I want some

What are you talking about? Did 17's VA do something?

He exposed Sabat's casting couch as well as a bunch of other scummy shit Funi has been up to.

Anyone remember this slut banging her whole band? (except the Bassist) and getting into trouble?

Attached: Aya Hirano.jpg (500x477, 71K)

I don't recall her getting in any trouble over it other than it suiciding her career.

This is the Rare Pepe thread?

Broly bros what the hell is this....

Attached: EB21556A-3074-4A01-B19C-D2B5E5DD21A0.jpg (1242x563, 95K)

Based Shaggy
It's so fucking ridiculous how japaneses overrates their VAs. Some of them can't even date without triggering the autistic rage of many there.

My god, jirenfags are trying so hard to get attention that I'm starting to feel pity.

It just happens, man. I switched to sub because of Clinkenbeard and at some point it clicked. Masako's expressiveness has this range and depth that Sean lacks completely. You can still hear the adventurous spirit of DB that led to DBZ with. Sean's interpretation feels very 2 dimensional in comparison. When I think of Goku now I hear Masako.

Attached: 1567270470090.gif (460x348, 875K)

And I say the opposite. I switched from sub to dub for the same reasons.

>that goku
non-canon faggot shit

so this is what pan did with grandpa as they grew up together

Bang zoom will just pick it up again.

>Give it to madman, they deserve to break into the dubbing industry.
Is this a thing? Anime with AUS/NZ accents would be funny as fuck.

NO WAY!

based master of the darkness flame

>dub drama
why should I care? its shit regardless

A lot of Aussie and Kiwi actors are very good at hiding their accents and are generally solid actors.
This Vic look-alike Is a Kiwi

Attached: The-Boys-Homelander.jpg (904x540, 72K)

rule34.xxx/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=3235002

SJW fag spotted ill enjoy funi burning alive

found the pedo sjw

For as much slander vic has gotten, the anti-vic side has yet to produce any solid evidence to back their claims. Meanwhile, vic’s case has proven many of the allegations made against him to either be completely fabricated or witholding parts of the truth in order to spin a narrative.

You’d think for the people who so desperately want this guy to be fired they’d have produced some solid evidence to support whatever they bark out but they haven’t still. It doesn’t help that Ron Toye (Monica Rial’s fiance) has recently been shown to be a twice divorced wife-beater who is apparently a “changed man”. Ron’s inherent hypocrisy will undoubtedly do nothing but harm their case against vic, considering how Vic has been fired for misconduct he allegedly did nearly a decade ago, and Ron Toye has been factually proven to be a wife-beating idiot for those same amount of years yet he hasn’t been condemned or assblasted in the same way Vic has.

I honestly will not be surprised if Monica tries to pin everything on Ron after Vic wins the case either by another lawsuit or just breaking up with the guy and then complaining about him on twitter. I don’t understand how it’s possible Ron managed to live for as long as he have considering his psychotic behavior and actual low IQ

I'm upset that the only really offensive part I heard was just the "faggot faggot" thing, everything else is just dumb.

Attached: 20190901_050318.png (220x155, 56K)

More lewds? Zoo wee mama.

Alright what's with these threads lately. What happened with the dub actors the week i was gone?

Someone leaked a bunch of outtakes. Most of note were the ch ichi fucking gohan roleplay asmr and Goku calling his son a faggot. Oh, and kami and his special ointment.

I can't fathom why anyone would ever give one single iota of a shit about anything related to dubs.

>Den of Poison
>Kafka Nightmare
>Orwellian Slave Factory
Top tier band names.

Whatever was the source toward those Android/Bulma leaks that were going to be released?

>suggesting Schemmel's Goku has any kind of emotional range
lel

Turns out Sabat has been running a casting couch for over a decade.

Some toilet humor by the voice actors while using the voices of their characters (e.g. Goku saying he wants to cum on some faces; or Kami and Popo have some special time). However, it's pretty tame by Yea Forums standards.

The only pedos are Vic and his fans.

>Meanwhile, vic’s case has proven many of the allegations made against him to either be completely fabricated or witholding parts of the truth in order to spin a narrative.
No they haven't you lying shitter.

Prove it ya cuck incel bitch

Has there been any Bra x Pan audio yet?

Attached: 1557772677008.gif (300x300, 117K)

It's like finding out that TeamFourStar was the real Dragon Ball all along.

Sounds fun,what was the problem?

This. I'm incredibly ashamed about it.

>Think
>Man gets fired for eating a jelly bean with a co-workers name on it, and saying "Now I can say I ate Monica Rial" because it was "inappropriate"
>Meanwhile other voice actors are making jokes about fags, incest, and racism using Toei's characters they own, and that is fine.
Someone is delusional. I heard Toei is going to meet with Crunchyroll to talk about something soon. I wonder what that is...

well, so long as they don't learn about shin-chan or panty stocking they should be fine.

>dub
check em

>I heard Toei is going to meet with Crunchyroll to talk about something soon
fucking based fuck funimation
i used to hate crunchyroll for normalfagging everything up but they aren't nearly as bad as funi is acting as of late

Crunchy sucks also because of that whole High Guardian Spice feminist fake anime bs, but it is better then Funimation still.

yeah, I think they were a at least trying to get ONE more person fired....

Back to /cgl/ with you, and wash your slimy cunt, you boyfriendless slob

The guy who has been fighting against the fake metoo that got Vic fired got his insider to give him audio clips that he leaked to prove a point about Vic being fired. Here is the audio.
Apparently Toei is very mad about it and are getting ready to cut ties with Funimation.
youtu.be/MFJr0qj7_Jk

>animes
The absolute state of this shithole

Someone posts Hiei's VA's affidavit. Apparently in it there's info in there that Sabat was basically running what was pretty much a casting couch. In other new affidavits it was mentioned that Monica and Rial and her husband spoke with some con owner to break their contract with Broly's VA or they'd convince other VA's to not attend.

>Ready to cut ties
Source?
Also how the fuck is this thread still up after 14 hours?

*Monica Rial

But that's right you fucking retard.

Kill yourself back to plebbit at any time.

No source yet. Just info from the insider who gave out the audio leaks that Toei is not happy because of the lawsuit, and even more so after the leaks.
The insider said they are going into a meeting with Crunchyroll in about a week to try to work something out. Just have to wait and see, though after all this negative PR, I can't imagine Toei not dropping them from a business stand point.

>people actually watch anime with dubs
Americans can`t read while watching their shows, what a surprise.

Attached: 1553419178610.jpg (173x201, 27K)

Funi has filed a motion to dismiss the suit with an anti-SLAPP claim, if it goes through then Vic is fucked.

The audio tapes have literally nothing to do with the Vic lawsuit and those who were hoping for some bombshell smoking gun are looking pretty pathetic now. Its the definition of a nothingburger.

Being better than Funi is like being slightly more solid shit compared to diarrhea. Crunchy is still fucking terrible and anyone who supports them is killing anime.

But there’s no proof of a casting couch. Are you going to fire someone over someone else’s words hmmmmm?

What about the stuff in In it it's mentioned that a bunch of the VA's disparaged broly's VA for his religious/political views as well for not really engaging in their sexually charged banter, jokes, etc. ever since one of the people who gave the affidavits first heard of the guy years ago.

Why is American humour so shit
>hurr durr cocks amirite
Also imagine watching Dragon Ball dubbed, grow the fuck up.

Apparently one of the VAs that was let go in stuff relation to that might be talking to one of the lawyers involved in the case. Who exactly it is hasn't been named yet.

It can actually be brought up as proof that they don't enforce their ToS evenly. That audio is actually against their company's policies, as stated in their hand book.
So to not fire the voice actors who made those clips, but fire a specific one they didn't like over something much less wont be a good look and can prove malice towards the plaintiff.

Sounds pretty hypocritical to pin your hopes a fake lawsuit over nothing but allegations onto nothing but allegations.

I agree

It's ProJared all over again.

And shockingly, cunts and cunt defenders gets exposed for lying, again and they lose, again

Honestly the most offensive one is the one that's not even in character. The one that's just Rial and some other whore repeatedly saying penis penis vagina cock xDDD and giggling about it like babies. These are like 50 year old women and they are acting like they are in a middle school cafeteria. Not only that, but they do it at work, and then save it to company servers. The fuck is wrong with these people?

Don't care, these sorts of private recordings are apparently not unusual for voice actors to do, in a month it'll all be forgotten.

If VAs come forward about allegations about Sabat it wont be good for him and since it was involving funimation's IPs it might be a bad look on them too. The Rial and her husband stuff that's more concrete since one of the affidavits was by one of the con owners and he submitted the text messages/conversation he had with Ria's husband. In that case their action would constitute tortuous interference, which woudn't be good for them in the law suit. THe other stuff that's come out is there in an effort to demonstrate that uni doesn't apply their policies evenly and it's even mentioned that Sabat has a lot of power there.

Projared had actual evidence against him and he even admitted to it. Everyone involved in that shitshow were retards and scumbags that should never have made their personal dispute public. But we live in age where everything has to be settled on twitter.

i remember when actors having fun was called outakes and not controversy

youtube.com/watch?v=2YzHTt2Pns4

It's controversy because of the other shit going on with Funi and it breaks their own guidelines. It proves they only enforce their rules when they feel like it, which in this case is wrongful termination. If they didn't fire Vic over a stupid joke that was in no way more offensive than any of this, no one would care. Maybe Schemmel would still be in trouble as you're not allowed to even lightly poke fun of fags in today's society.

i member when retards could follow along without needing their hands held

>Yea Forums - Western Office Politics

Attached: 1560425126992.jpg (704x396, 17K)

You're not enjoying watching Funi burn down? Did you also complain about KyoAni threads when they literally burned down?

Not one single person with a brain in their head gives a shit about workplace drama between dub VA's. A thread about the Japanese dub of The Simpsons belongs on this board more than this stuff.

>They can just ignore this all like it never happened.
Not after they dragged Vic's name through the mud and Chuck Huber's affidavit basically naming Chris Sabat as the Harvey Weinstein of western dubbing. They could comfortably ignore this if not for that.
If he was lying then he goes to jail, affidavits are signed under penalties of perjury and you'd only lie if you and the lawyer you spoke to were both absolute retards.

funi doesn't own shin chan anymore.

Fuck the dub. I want to hear Masako's edgy jokes.

Kill Vic because jellybean
Also my son's a fag.

>cant read and and watch at the same time
>only know 1 butchered language
Murica is doom

>liking Shemale beta voice over super chadette Masako

>evades the question
That was easy.

Wait so that Fag fag my son is a fag was real!?

Hey retard. Jared just proved all of it false a week ago

There was no question, you're just shitposting with false equivalencies.
KyoAni creates anime. They draw it, they work directly with the voice actors, they are involved in the creation and production of products that bear their name from start to finish. Funimation does none of that, they take a completed product and dub over it with shitty rewrites and sub par voice work. They're just as involved in the creation of anime as Ford is in regards to penguin conservation.

Aww. Sorry if I'm not autistic enough to think that the voice of an old hag fits an adult, muscular man.

>an adult, muscular man
lol i bet she can beat the shit of Shemale

Reading out porno fanfics isn't outtakes.

>actual sexual assault vs. The Sacred Ointment
Yes, Sabat practically committed rape during that session and should be tried to the fullest extent of the judicial system

Based Nozawa

Attached: 153883864159152063301.png (608x504, 233K)

Look at that weakass basedboy.

Attached: 1538853558558.png (900x1200, 1.48M)

nope thats you sjw pedo funi dies and you die pedo

You idiots, the point of the recordings is that Funimation fired Vic over a bunch of nebulous bullshit that basically amounts to a dad joke and how they apparently have very strict behavior policies and stuff but in reality they do stuff like this

First, anyone who got triggered by this should commit suicide.
Second, anyone who's talking about this on Yea Forums should commit suicide.
Third, I'm glad dubs are now fucking dead.
Those are my thoughts.

Fucking based, I come into the thread and my thoughts are already written, I can leave safely

mutt GTFO

The dub is still as much anime as the sub. We’re allowed to talk about it just as much as the manga
Don’t be a faggot

she looks so disgusted to be near this faggot

>Don’t be a faggot
if you watch dub i'm sorry but you are one

That's why I said on Yea Forums, a place that has always despised dubs, instead of talking about this at all. If you want to talk about them, is that way.

It doesn’t matter if we watch it or not, we’re allowed to talk about it

So you’re saying that because you personally don’t like something, people shouldn’t talk about it? Maybe you should go to Reddit if you want a hug box so much

>It doesn’t matter if we watch it or not, we’re allowed to talk about it
but we talked about it, we all judge out its shit

No, I'm saying that the place you're on has never liked the subject you want to talk about and thus you should get the fuck out.
>go back to lebbit if you want a hugbox!
>n-no I don't want to turn Yea Forums into my hugbox! It's different in my case!

And now the people responsible are getting cancelled, it’s cool

Maybe you should get the fuck out, you don’t speak for Yea Forums. You don’t have to be in this thread.

Maybe I alone don't, but the amount of negative feedback about your precious dub drama thread in here speaks for the board no matter how hard you try to ignore it. Are you going to try playing the "y-you're samefagging" card too?

Broly feat
>His basic form is stronger than FullPoweredJobren that can't even withstood Zenkai of Goku Post UI Post ToP and Vegeta PostToP twin assault
>Goku felt so threatened that he doesn't want to rely on UI but need to fusion with Vegeta
>Golden Frieza Post ToP said there is no one in existence that can defeat Broly
>Whis personally come down and join the fight to help Goku and Vegeta, something he didn't want to do before
>His power clash too strong that he can open different dimension

I don’t care faggot, you don’t write the rules. We’re allowed to talk about this, even if you are an autistic bitch who can’t stop screeching about how you prefer the sub as if that makes you special.
Shut up and leave if you don’t like this thread. No one is forcing you to read it

Implying she even puts effort on the screams. Implying Toriyama is sane.

2-0

Actually, no, you aren't. This thread isn't about anime, it's about the drama (strike one) concerning a foreign (strike two) dub (strike three, you're out).
Yea Forums is a board about anime, not drama surrounding anime. Get the fuck out.

I want some of that

This is a board about anime and manga, including the studios that create and dub them. I’ve seen countless threads about studios shutting down, or just discussing them and their works, or debating between dubs by different studios. This is no different.
You do not make the rules

>the studios that create and dub them
In Japanese, yes

becasue mods actually care and try to keep this board of becoming the cancerous shithole that Yea Forums has turned on, best proff of that its when they outhright filtered your new buzzword when they tried to spam it here.

Attached: 66D6EDE7-D931-4A72-BAE6-E06F2931C8A1.jpg (622x621, 69K)

No, in English too

>Sounds fun,what was the problem?

Nothing. Just the typical "think of the children" BS.

imagine their superior children

Attached: 1ca.jpg (670x1192, 165K)

Welcome to 2019. "unbiased" news takes every opportunity they can to blow shit sky high because zoomer attention spans won't gravitate to their terrible blogs unless they are shouting about the world ending.

Post the chichi audio

You are just as terrible

>becasue mods actually care
Imagine actually believing this. If mods actually cared every single Dragonball thread (not just dub related) would be pruned on sight. Along with MHA and all shonenshit. Yea Forums has been objectively dead since Naruto day.

>Thoughts?
People who post what shitty American "voice actors" are doing on Yea Forums should get cancer.

The reason why you can't watch those dubs is because they are terrible.
The reason why they are terrible is because they are made on extremely low budgets and for good measure are controlled by a circle jerk of retards.
How stupid do you have to be to not realize this and instead run around with your expert hallucinations about "weebs"?

How about you go back to where you came from, you retarded newfag?

Yeah, pretty terrible.

>Another thread that'll get deleted soon.
I wish, randoms doing shit in the US is about as Yea Forums related as you blogging about your high school anime club or whatever your favorite e-celeb is talking about on Youtube.
Garbage content for garbage people.

Go back.

>I wouldn't be surprised if I've been on this site longer than you've been alive
I would be. Even if that user is only 6 months old. Also nobody is impressed by how much time you spent on Yea Forums cum roulette threads.
Lurk more, faggot.

>a few people who think like you.
There are, we generally call them Yea Forums. Some cancerous exceptions might exist, but no body is perfectly healthy after all.
Take your underpaid garbage voice actors somewhere people care.

Or any other language too. The Yea Forumsutist you're arguing with needs to take a cold shower or something, reddit wouldn't allow these threads anyway.

Weird how the Yea Forums rules say fuck all about how you can't talk about dubs or office controversy that relates to the release of anime media in a country. Is it because those topics matter or because the rules are vague?

It's always curious to me how retarded crossboarders like you aren't even trying to hide it.
You can't even go one posts without reaffirming all the negative stereotypes people have about you.

Sure, if you take into account how little those idiots are getting paid it's pretty good.
If you have functioning ears on the other hand you probably have to be retarded to to enjoy it.

Bad news for you, user.

>Animes
Lurk more, retard.

>Sure, if you take into account how little those idiots are getting paid it's pretty good.
so its confirmed no jew VA exist

You just described YellowFlash and ThatUmbrellaGuy

>We’re
Speak for yourself, faggot.

>faggot
Maybe you should lurk until you stop thinking that you're some fucking spokesman.
And don't insult people like that.

>The dub is still as much anime as the sub.
Just because there is the word "taste" in "shit-taste" doesn't mean that you know what you're talking about, faggot.

There are roughly three groups of people who watch dubs:
Kids who are too young to know shit/read.
Idiots who are too stupid to read.
Idiots who are too stupid to read and have some sort of brain damage preventing them from noticing how horrible those low quality productions are.

Explain to me why you would want to share a board with any of those groups.
Keeping dubs away keeps away low quality people who can't help themselves but ruin everything they infect with their presence.

Attached: War has changed.jpg (1920x1080, 334K)

The whole thing is retarded obv. These man children and women VAs have corresponding humor and conduct who woulda thunk? Some of it was funny desu.

It's also funny watching you guys lose your shit over dubs being talked about here. I've been on this board for a decent amount of time and never have seen any written rules on this.

Do you guys go out of your way to post in dub threads to be acknowledged? I don't get it when there's just subjective argument behind your autism.

Attached: _arsene_lupin_iii_lupin_iii_drawn_by_dyson_edaokunnsaikouya_1c7657e2b253569fb353df7c14b75e07.jpg (799x916, 207K)

DROP THE WEAPON DROP IT NOW

user, it's all chinese cartoons stop trying to be the sommelier of ching-chong scratches.

>subjective
Small talent pool, shitty pay (those people make their actual living by selling autographs, not through voice acting), unprofessional work environment (cliques and all that fun stuff).
Tell me what you'd subjectively think that those three points would lead to in terms of quality and I'll help you with your learning disability.

Or you could just join literally any other anime community where garbage doesn't just get tolerated, but embraced instead.
The "autism" is there, because Yea Forums is the last real place where people at least sometimes pretend to not eat shit.

>tldr; I don't like it.

Like I said in . If you could do something about dubs being talked about here it would have already happened. Just block the thread and move on before you have your 4th ulcer.

Is this why the same voice actors are in literally fucking everything for dubs?

hayabusa3.2ch.sc/test/read.cgi/news/1567302331/

>Thank god it wasnt Nozawa
>Homosexuality is a disease
>ww gachi
>American free speech is this?!
>Nameks are all male so...
>Goku would never be gay
>Homos ruin everything

Japan is finding this amusing

>>Homos ruin everythin
>>Homosexuality is a disease
wtf i love China

I would like to file the paperwork to initiate the rumor that this was all deepfake audio.

Attached: c82.png (3277x1142, 653K)

Comedy is subjective.

>watching american dubs

Attached: 2c5642936d630dbead50b1b498e21280cdda8bb93a9bcdfa21257f0f711e5c01.jpg (412x314, 23K)

Amen, The Lord will turn the evil of the enemies of His children against them and they will reap what they sow. I feel sad because these people more or less defined childhoods with such comments, their hypocrisy has been brought to light because the Lord is good and He will also decide Vics fate as well if he is also guilty, the Lord is good.

>there's also a case where in a con they were trying to cheer up some homeless dog that was looking it had been through hell but the dog only warmed to vic.

tell me more

>only one thread asking for thoughts on dubs drama
>why are dubs being talked about
Where the fuck did you come from?

What? I never aksed why they are being talked about.

Why are you complaining about people talking about dubs drama?

It's just locker room talk.

the lawsuit, the depositions, and the written testimonies so far have been comical. A lot of legal shit is settled or dismissed, or goes on for a long time with a lot of deliberation; yet in this case it's incredibly hard to see Vic has actually done anything wrong and there's no easy way for Funimation, Monica, or Ron to back out or settle. There is a shitload of irony in the case too given it's in Texas, so it will be presided over by Texan judges, dealt with by Texan lawyers, and will be decided upon by a Texan jury. Texans as the very definition of home-grown American's could never warm up to a person like Ron, and probably aren't fond of #MeToo bullshit or "suddenly, I was assaulted 10 years ago but it's only a problem now" bullshit. Vic being Christian only helps him even more, in the face of Monica being agnostic and Ron being mentally disabled. It's not even that there's a bias cause this shit probably would have came out the same way in any other state than commiefornia - it's just ironic that this battle is occurring in Texas specifically.

The real demon isn't named in the case though outside of an off-hand written testimony remark. The real demon is Sony. Before Sony acquired funimation, it apparently used to be an incredibly hands-off laid back company. Actors would hug and kiss and hookup and have relationships, which isn't hard to believe at all when they'd have to play romantic roles for characters, and always be charged with energy around the offices to put on an excited and animated performance. So of course a high-energy work environment dealing with potential romances could easily lead to real romance blooming as well, especially with lots of good looking people around liked Vic.
But that all changed when Sony took over and instated their big-name, super-professional, very-Japanese "Sony" work-ethic policy of 'no relations in the office'. >>>

No one can beat Yamcha after he receives the ointment

>brainlets shitting on Vic but not saying shit about Sabat Weinstein

You all are basically saying getting sexual favors for an anime role is okay but a kiss that someone regrets 10 years later is literally rape. This board is nuts.

hearing sean say
>fucking fag
in goku's voice killed me desu

>all you cucks listening to Rekiketa
You'd all sell your houses and live homeless if you thought that money would own the SJWs. You're all so tiresome.

>Sabat Weinstein
What the fuck? Are you saying the voice of Vegeta actually raped women?

He reportedly ran a casting couch for roles

yes because this is literally a nothingburger, voice actors having fun in the booth during sessions, big whoop

Thats fucked up
I've been avoiding the drama but Sabat raping women is too much

If what vic did is considered """""rape""""" by everyone who's pissing on him's definition it is yeah

Was it really just a kiss?

>>>
All the boomers at Funimation were then frowned upon for their touchy-feely behaviors, and the environment gradually grew colder and stricter. Suddenly, having an outgoing friendly Texan personality was no longer allowed, and 'management' would punish people for "acting inappropriately".
If you cross-reference what Sony has been pulling in the video-game industry lately with being pants-on-head retarded and bending to "politically correct" SJW twitter culture by overtly supporting LGBT, connecting the dots that Sony probably has hired quite a few irrational psycho feminazis and placed them in positions of power, could very well explain why Vic was ultimately fired.
Vic wasn't terminated because Funimation explicitly. Vic was terminated by Tammi Denbow, a Sony rep, TELLING Funimation to get rid of Vic. Tammi made this instruction through an "investigation" that was essentially solely questioning Monica, while Vic was never given an opportunity to defend himself. Tammi was an irrational PC SJW feminazi who trusted an accusation against a man because all men are evil, and that was the end of their internal 'investigation'.

So the real demon at the end of the day is Sony and their comically villainous PC SJW culture.

>normalfags are attributing this to the series as a whole even though funimation literally just produces the dub voice over and has nothing to do with producing the original series at all
holy shit dubs ruin everything

Yes. It was. But people want to call him a rapist pedo because they need something to be angry about for the day, including Monica Liar.

test

>journalistic ethics
lol. Real journalism died back in 2015, this is the era of clickbait and tabloid sensationalism.

Every day that passes Yea Forums becomes more and more like Yea Forums. At least summer is over in 3 weeks.

dragonball threads will always be full of Yea Forums shitposters, and so will harem and shounen threads. Given this is technically a dragonball-focused issue, it probably wont cause any more damage than simply having dragonball threads already does.

Bulma's VA? post picture i want to see if they are more than 6/10

If this kills Funimation I'm alright with it.

and hugs

Monica Rial is cute when she smiles, but she's also kinda fat and currently has an atrocious tumblr-dyke haircut, purple hair dye and all. But having a boyfriend like Ron, it's easy to understand why someone would be so self-destructive and have so little care about their own appearance. I don't doubt much of her weight has been gained over the past years she's been with Ron.

She was better looking back in the day.

but he's not jew or maybe he changed his name
>Shabat > Sabat

based google image search.

Attached: then and now, a story of Ron Toye exposure.png (760x424, 427K)

2/10

Elaborate? He seemed like an okay guy.

A US puppet put in power because the Prime minister wanted to take control of the oil fields in his own country. The Shah's rule lead to Khomeini.

To be perfectly fair, this is what Chris Sabat looks like. Can't imagine his standards are too high.

Attached: nightmare.png (1127x1538, 2.12M)

i cant imagine who was the most desperate between these two ugly

redpill me on the jellybean incident

He didn't say that, moron.

>a US puppet
user, it was the oldest dynasty in the world from what I recall. Nobody had to put him there, but there's no doubt he was a US Ally and his mismanagement was a factor in the Islamic Revolution.
Still, that's incredibly light charges against a "dictator".
>he had allies
>he made mistakes

>vic: i have a jellybean
>???: monica looks like a jellybean
>vic: *eats jellybean*
>vic: now i can say i ate monica
>monica, 15 years later: "I WAS LITERALLY RAPED"

i think she signed the jellybean before he ate it

Let's not forget he hugged his fans, too. Ready the pyre, raise the stake!
Oh my god, reading this
he probably hugged other people, too.

its a joke get over it
fucking annoying moral cunts or whatever i should call them beta males?? idk

I bet these are just 1 percent of the leaks.

Think about it, voicing Dragon Ball for more than 20 years.

There should be more raunchy lewd voice recordings for females other than ChiChi

or maybe some sextape in cosplay by Sabat Weinstein

Sabat without a beard is a pretty freaky looking dude

>user, it was the oldest dynasty in the world from what I recall.
What the fuck are you talking about? Reza Pahlavi was a son of Reza Shah, which was a son of a regular soldier who rose to power though military service. I think you might be thinking of the Qajar dynasty. Reza Shah was just a military upstart.

People are actually mad that Chris and Sean called Vic Mangina a pedophile. They would probably otherwise think the 20 year old recording of them saying the n-word is hilarious, but want to stir up outrage to get them fired for their agenda.

Same as what happened to James Gunn awhile back.

back to Yea Forums fool

Why is he always wearing a cap?

cause he's bald.

in his own mind it's because his head get cold, cause he's bald, so he keeps his head warm with a hat.

in reality he lives in texas so his head could never be cold, and instead wears the hat to hide his shame of being bald.

hi sean.

Do we know if it was Hiei who leaked the audio clips along with his affidavit or are there more people inside Funi who are sick of this shit and want to burn it all down?

lol I just realized the Funimation's lawyer's deposition of Vic was focused almost entirely around the sexual assault accusations instead of being focused around trying to determine if Vic could, without a doubt, place any reason to assume Funimation should be held responsible for his defamation in attempt of getting out of the lawsuit.

This explicitly implies they are more interested with trying to paint Vic as a sexual deviant whom they felt justified in firing. It implicates that Funimation did indeed have a role in shitlisting Vic in the industry and even on social media, beyond merely cutting their personal ties with him.

Why the fuck should they care about his personal or sexual life so much. These questions are meaningless to them. Vic never came crawling back trying to get another job with Funimation, so there isn't even good reason to assume the suit against Funimation was for getting fired.

this lawsuit is so comical. There are undeniably and clearly marked "good" and "bad" sides to this, as obvious as the hero's versus the villains in a saturday morning cartoon. Funimation aligns with Sony's PC SJW culture, becomes mentally challenged. Monica aligns with Ron's PC SJW culture, becomes mentally challenged. Ron Toye basically loses his existence inside Twitter and becomes a vessel for ten thousand shitflinging twitter trannies, and becomes mentally challenged.
Their flagrant stupidity has basically guaranteed they will be found guilty of defamation with malice.