Bokutachi ga Yarimashita

Let's have a thread for this masterpiece because more people need to read it. If you like dark comedy and psychological stories which explore man at his absolute mental limit then you will love this manga. It is probably the best completed Seinen I have ever read.

Attached: bokutachi.jpg (422x600, 106K)

Readng yankee go to juku at the moment It's quite decent I might read BgY

Attached: Yankee-go-to-juku_ch01_11.png (1473x2100, 1.22M)

>masterpiece
Attack on Titan is better.

Attached: 1565393487370.png (614x706, 436K)

I don't want to hype it up anymore, but I really suggest you read BgY as soon as you can. Or at least leave the thread before you get spoiled.
This isn't a thread for flamewars. Please go to a HxH thread for that, friend.

The mangaka is a fan of Haitus x Haitus? cant wait for huntertard to flood this thread

Attached: D17.png (1125x1600, 2.63M)

read:

>Noo you can't post opinions on my thread

Attached: 1565393953820.png (326x359, 96K)

I think Paisen is a pretty cool guy. Eh bribes bullies and doesnt afraid of anything

I'll hide this thread then, thanks.

>school life
I know it's a bit irrational but I hate this setting and always stay clear of series based around it

I really like his development alot skinny paisen is fucking terrifying though
It's a lot more grounded in reality than most other school settings, if that is what bothers you.

no problem user, I hope you enjoy it.

Attached: 1566246195084.gif (320x240, 261K)

so, what exactly happened on last pages?

Is this the one where some friends accidentally bomb the neighboring school?

Is the We did it! manga? Is a really amazing story, glad to see it around.

Shit is it finally fully uploaded?

____________yes_________
yes
yes

Shingeki is an OK manga ruined by manchlidren projecting their frustrations on an MC behaving like another manchild. Now see the difference, We did it! is also about teenagers being edgy but the focus doesn’t glorify it but criticizes it through the actions of the characters. Meanwhile, Shingeki lacks direction from the writer hence you have the fanbase taking the narrative voice to praise a ridiculous behavior.

Wouldn’t be a bad idea make a storytime, if any has the time and the volumes.

Honestly the last page completely stumped me as well. Anyone have any idea why this happens?

Attached: 1565400347588.png (1079x1535, 1.15M)

I think the first 2 books were like a year ago.