What made Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken stand out among other isekai?

What made Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken stand out among other isekai?

Attached: 1548135421253.gif (540x304, 1.65M)

Other urls found in this thread:

desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/This post gave me objectivity/
imgur.com/a/C3WHqOT
nhentai.net/search/?q=lolicon shotacon -rape
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_consequences
nhentai.net/search/?q=lolicon "big ass"
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Milim

It's just a damn good show.

Forced animation from the looks of your gif

nothing, it's shit like the rest

I started reading the manga recently and scrolled through the first episodes of anime.
Anime seems like trash to be honest, manga looks much better.

Imo building up the country was somewhat interesting. After slime left his country shit got boring.

Nothing, it's just another generic isekai with a MC that will turn into a God and is absolutely overpowered from the start.
>inb4 but he is not the strongest
The few cases where there is a danger are barely worth the mention because they inevitably lead to something that nullifies the danger.
>ree look that girl there is soooooooo strong
>but alas i the great rimuru made a clone that fights against her while i get away
>but look my clone was fucked over she is really strong i would have certainly died if i were to fight her now.
But despite that the anime is shit and the novel is actually well written, which too is par for the course with Isekai

>forced animation
What the fuck is that?

If it is not a literal slideshow then it is forced animation.

Did it though?

Every motion made logical sense for the actions being conveyed, that's not being forced or overanimated. But you knew that and were just pretending to be retarded, I'm sure.

Nothing.

Is there a difference? He's just manually killing brain cells instead of doing it automatically, in the end he still loses grey matter.

The only thing this show does different is the village building stuff and the somewhat pacifist attitude of the mc, other than that nothing
>manga well written
Nope, it's shit, and even worse than the anime, with anime at least you have animation.

so it turns out hunterfags are the native posters

>>manga well written
Who are you quoting faggot? i am talking about the novel not the manga.
And yes the manga is shit too

world building

Being good.

It's a baiting word like "native isekai" and "time flop."

Attached: 1554910434380.png (776x494, 296K)

no, its just animation that necessarily insists upon itself or draws attention to the expertise of the animators at the expense of simply telling a story.
mangas with pointless showoff "art" spreads could likewise be said to be "forced".
it is when the creators have erroneously focused on the medium instead of the message.
"sakuga" is the same thing as "forced animation", but from the perspective of easily overawed twits.

lotm

*taps glabella*

>Overshadowed in its first cour by Goblin Slayer
>Overshadowed in its second cour by Shield hero
>Stand out

Nothing, it's the same shit as all others.
If you think otherwise this is your first isekai or you're biased because you like a particular waifu.

*flips coin*

Could you not?

It stuck to it's gimmick at first.
Most of this stuff derails into platitudes straight away.

>A retard speaking shit

*lampoons*

who has the worst mc, smartphone isekai or death march?

Onafairies.

Attached: 73576355_p1_master1200.jpg (857x1000, 492K)

Attached: stretchy.png (717x714, 366K)

“Do not judge others in ignorance within my presence.

Those who think to harm someone should be ready to be harmed.

Those who are open and respectful shall receive my kindness and respect.

Those who plot against me are seeking their own death.

This is true, for I am death… I am Lin Feng”

Attached: presence.jpg (189x261, 18K)

It's super interesting.

Attached: 1566078930594.jpg (1920x1080, 906K)

Kids arc was a little slow, anime adaption even moreso with some changes to the merchant meeting scene.
Right at the point the anime ends though thing seem to start getting a bit too real for Rimuru, first defeated utterly in an ambush and then this.

From what I recall hearing from LN spoilers we are about to see a very angry Rimuru getting to slaughter a lot of hoomins

Attached: Shion.jpg (976x8451, 2.67M)

>tall girl
>shotacon
I'm dry already why did you have to post this user?

Attached: 1541301753545.jpg (1280x1831, 500K)

Nobody gives a shit about the west.

>forced animation

It's sad how low standards some anime fans have gotten that they think anything more than 6 unique fps is somehow 'forced animation'

>Baka Tsuki pretty much turned into JS06 personal blog
This kind of makes me sad.

Is he really the only one that still consistently translates?

All the old guard either died, got chased away or is someone like js06.

Being the worst waste of talented animators of the bunch.

>claims chinks don't care about family cause of commie brainwashing
>today Alec Holowka an hero himself after his family publicly disowned him over a public twitter accusation
I dunno about isekai but it's clear chink shit is getting meme magic'd into reality, so when do we get a guy who is about to die and asks bystanders to fry his hard drive like Rimuru?

I forgot about that place until you mentioned it. Fresh shield hero web novel translations were great

Is this the average Slime hater?

The fact that it was among the first to actually popularise the genre.

I was about to say
>what is MT
But you're referring to monster tensei, right?

What's a time flop?

A time flop is a work of fiction that was popular at the time of the work's original publication but is not very well-remembered at present time.

Of course this term doesn't apply to Slime (pic related is from last July).

Attached: 1565276400997.png (467x517, 192K)

someone obviously has eyes but cannot see mount tai

Even better: This is the "first half of 2019".
Someone please tell me again how Slime "doesn't stand out" after viewing this.
The Japanese title for the series is 転生したらスライムだった件, you all are seeing that right.

Attached: OriconSales2019-1st-half.png (504x903, 76K)

Well?

Attached: Minotaurmon.jpg (320x320, 102K)

Light novel = manga
Both are trash, tell me why tou think is well written?

Still unnerved by the fact that it has a zipper.

I don't think anyone could truly analyse the "prose" of a series that was translated by JewPress...

Slime doesn't stand out.

That is so cute.

Has LotM had a single chengyu in it yet?

This.

Attached: 1545434401520.png (540x763, 62K)

Not in the West. But it's quite the big hit in Japan. It's the only isekai LN that got a (monthly) manga adaptation that is able to directly compete with higher ranked weekly JUMP titles. That fact alone already makes it "stand out" whether you like it or not.

Volcanic Age 98 is out, for anyone still following it.

Monthly reminder of Milim's true character.
1/5

Attached: LN3MilimMono1.jpg (928x566, 230K)

It's mediocre.
>hurr durr polls hurr sales
Bandwagon argument eh? Go back to rеddit normalfag: there's nothing special about Slime series, except it going absolute bananza with powerlevels in latter half.

Attached: 1541419408821.jpg (1280x720, 484K)

2/5

Attached: LN3MilimMono2.jpg (918x891, 409K)

3/5

Attached: LN3MilimMono3.jpg (925x516, 248K)

4/5

Attached: LN3MilimMono4.jpg (916x763, 337K)

5/5

Attached: LN3MilimMono5.jpg (929x868, 409K)

>flopcchi

I don't know why they bothered forcing drama in last third of season, it was like getting bucket of ice water like what the fuck niggers why would you put that in CAGDCAT

Attached: 1561367239844.jpg (565x830, 81K)

>Using the first draft version (Web Novel) as an argument against the franchise as a whole, while dismissing the best available objective measurement in favor of subjective personal shittaste of a random user
Really, user?

Attached: Fairy&Slime.jpg (719x402, 86K)

>best available objective measurement
>popularity
>objective
This post gave me objectivity.
desuarchive.org/_/search/boards/a.desu.meta/text/This post gave me objectivity/
Also go suck normalfag bandwagon dick somewhere else.

Attached: 1546426310128.jpg (1689x950, 757K)

>chio-flop

>zero opinion of his own
You flopped at life, kill yourself pleb.

>higher than fucking IDOLM@STER
Impressive.

This is why you are third-rate, user. Sales is just partly popularity, it's also marketing strategy, i.e. how much money and competence of those working on the project is being put into it, which reflects the overall quality at least to some extent. That's definitly better than just your own shittaste as the sole measurement scale.

>192650486
>start liking popular shit or I will call you mean names

Attached: 1550162817972.gif (520x360, 1.95M)

god forbid a story told in an animation-based medium tries to have good animation.
Never mind, it's bait anyway.

I just make sure your shittaste, that you view as the holy relic of absolute truth, doesn't spread to others. I couldn't care any less about you personally.

Attached: Smugrumu.png (901x716, 581K)

>popularity police

Attached: 1540619657692.png (846x900, 884K)

We are in an english speaking board. You want to talk about what japan likes, go to 2ch.

It's commercial of Milim's figure, retard. Of course animation will be better than usual.

It was a timeflop though.

In place that matters Tensura was huge compared to these two and it got second season.

The West literally doesn't matter as we have basically no impact on the market, What's popular on Yea Forums != what's actually popular.

Still you have no one to talk about you super mega popular shitty isekai because the west doesn't care about it and you don't know japanese.

Stay mad, amigo.

>It was a timeflop
It's literally the exact opposite of a time flop. See .

It doesn't count because it's in Japanese and the sales only come from Japan, if Yea Forums isn't shitposting about it 24/7 it doesn't count.

Nothing. People are fucking stupid.

i think there have been some but none of the iconic ones like mount tai or that sort of shit. there was one about being a fish swimming upstream but i'm not sure if that's a western expression or not.

Time flops don't even get second seasons. No Game No Life, for example, is an actual time flop.

The fish one refers to the fish jumping over the dragon gate thing to become dragons so that's pretty eastern.

I don't remember any such "reminders" in any of the JUMP ToC ranking threads, so I don't see any reason to suddenly give any consideration towards "MUH ENGLISH BOARD!" in this case either.

The manga.
The artist is literally carrying this shitty LN.

What truly started the hype in the time of the early WN translation was the Harvest Festival arc, which the first season of the anime didn't reach, but the second season of the anime, that was announced for 2020, will cover.

Attached: Slime-S2-Teaser.jpg (768x1086, 178K)

The only "shitty thing about this LN" is the fact that JewPress happened to license it with their slow af overlocalisation and conversion of metric units into imperial units.

>and conversion of metric units into imperial units.
Now that's objective proof JewPress is aiming for the ironic weeb market.

Since Slime is shōnen-tier in terms of popularity in Japan, will the anime adaptation ever cover the entirety of source material?

I thought it was cute, and I liked how everything kept working out in the end. Sometimes it's nice to have shows that aren't super deep or stressful and intense, or just about bad shit happening all the time. Obviously, this series was setting up some bad times ahead, but for what made it into the anime, it was nice to see good things happening to good people. Just positive vibes are nice now and then.

Attached: 21st century content man.jpg (1228x1228, 184K)

Japan has shit taste. I'm an isekai shitter following like 60 isekai and Slime was one of the handful of ones that I had dropped because I thought it was garbage.

Who knows? I am not aware of any precedents of an isekai being adapted into anime, mainly by Kodansha and Bandai. Since for once Kadokawa is not involved with an isekai anime it's hard to say how it will end up going.

>tell me why tou think is well written?
Because it achieves what it sets out to do without feeling like bad fanfiction.
I guess well written may be a bit high of a rating for it but it's very much enjoyable and it surpasses the minimum level of writing quality to not be considered utter trash.
>Light novel = manga
How do you manage to make such retarded statements?

It has very funny death dragons (wenti)

Harvest Festival will turn anime into GOTY

Man makes wizard launch satellite into space so he could phone his lesbian crush, is too pussy to admit it to her.

Not here.

Would our kids be green?

Attached: 1546899530476.webm (1280x720, 871K)

At least they finally translated the last volume of Kamisama no Memochou a couple of months ago.
||And the wait was worth it because I sure didn't expect the main girl to be a double incest baby.||

Discord is ===> that'a-way

>||

Attached: 1548879733980.jpg (340x565, 46K)

Attached: 1562619782697.jpg (467x899, 52K)

green and pink should make a kind of pale, ashy brown

Its one of my favorite isekai but I couldnt see it selling that well cuz its not manchildren bait like Overlord and SAO.
It was more like a isekai slice of life than shounen shit.

>both series that only peaked in its first episode due to controversy of rape and evil women.

It didnt.

>onafairies

I cant fit my dick in that shit!

i always thought that meant to go against the norm, but the dragon gate one also makes sense

>season ended EXACTLY when it was about to go down

Man that was a horrible timing, they had the chance to build hype for the next season but ended with a happy ending.

Not with that attitude!

Attached: Do7AMu1U4AEwsYd.jpg (1200x1039, 211K)

>tfw ran out of Magical Mozart's Headsploding Adventures

>manchildren bait
Instead it's aimed to virgin salarymen, no wonder it's huge in Japan.

I think he means Book 5 Chapter 46.

It's a cute show that's Japanese propaganda normalizing imperialism and colonialism. Just look at how fire warrior was just poor girl from ww2 japan. Or how slime is effectively a benevolent dictator who brings civilization to the savage monsters as they become more human with every evolution. It's a self insert for the entire nation of Japan for losing, they are imperialcels and they are aiming this coding at teens who will grow up to become political actors. You should find it unironically more disturbing than goblin rape or medieval slave harem shit.

Attached: 1565235557343.jpg (1024x566, 57K)

you just posted cringe, schizo
Rimuru is kind to foreigners and 'colonialism' is a meme. Tempest fights back and uses regime change against countries that are literally trying to destroy it, but that's about it.

The effect is ruined when she isn't wearing tiny panties. She needs that buttcrack peek

Sexy demonlords muh diamonds

Tempest is israel without the democracy and butthurt arabs.

Lol. Remember overlel CGI GOATS.

Being genuinely good? I'm watching Escaflowne(the supposed king of isekais) right now and while it's a pretty good watch I can easily tell that Slimebro is just a lot much better, despite Slimebro lacking the feeling of danger(being the only big complain I hear about the show) that Escaflowne have it does manage to stay interesting and bring up new conflicts into the mix that helps the story to progress, also pic related is a fucking whore holy shit.

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-08-31-23h27m38s943.png (1440x1080, 1.45M)

It was a comfy watch. That's all.

I guess the east sees something in it that the west doesn't since it's very popular in other Asian countries too, not just Japan.

It's a sincere isekai, so ironic weebs don't like it.

Who wears it better?

Attached: BFF42A64-B003-4E73-BEFA-81110C40F02B.jpg (800x976, 98K)

Milim would be cuter with a penis, prove me wrong.

>Overshadowed by GS
>BD,manga,LN are sold less than slime
Dumb GSfag.

I'm just glad Slimebro wasn't popular on the west until the second half, of the story, threads were comfy as fuck, best of the year.

Turns out The Evernight Goddess is causing the eternal night.

Attached: 1566239228641.png (1024x768, 1.06M)

GS only became "popular" because of the "EP1 controversy". Granted, that was a genius PR move, but it mostly only helped in Western areas.
Strangely enough, for Slime, a child around 10 or so years old being incinerated on-screen appearently wasn't "bad enough" to be considered a "controversy". Guess MUH RAPE is considered infinitely worse than child murder in the West.

Escaflowne's problem is that the main cast are the worst characters in the show.

>something something
>worse than death
>something

Attached: RAPE WITH BOOTS ON AIRING PRIME TIME.png (540x755, 417K)

Why are westerners such prudes? The rape scene in Goblin Slayer isn't even that bad. There have been far more brutal rape scenes in anime.

It had very nice animation.

First proper adaption of "isekai'd as a monster" genre, which hooked normies in. It also had higher production values than usual, which made them keep watching.
Other than that it's standard.

GOOSH GOOSH
Also what is purity sexual revolution spiral.
Normalfags are like rabid dogs for attention, they can't stand being "like everyone else" for long so eventually, if everyone around is fucking, they would shift the trend for purityfaggotry. Ironically majority would immediatelly follow, making none of the purityfags "special".
If everyone lived in personal skyscrapers normalfags would make a trend of living in shitty mud huts just to stand out.

Attached: 1538687798993.jpg (1021x483, 135K)

YoriMoi

user, I...

Slime actually delivered in the animation department unlike Overlord's PS1 CGI.

Millim

Other isekais don't have a sexy demon lord like her.

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken OAD - 02 [720p]_snapshot_00.13.38.109_[2019.07.27_13.0 (1280x720, 151K)

worst last episode of any show ever made

But they do.

Attached: Krebs.jpg (1935x2787, 2.65M)

What's the purpose of making demon lords look like little girls?

And as if that wasn't enough, there are other sexy Demon Lords in Slime as well, that have yet to appear in manga/anime.

Attached: Ruminas_LN.jpg (656x1008, 291K)

Because its sexy as fuck.

Attached: Mao.png (1392x1500, 882K)

Who chased them away?

Could Rimiru force himself down someone’s throat and assume control of their brain?

License holders

That's suck! Thank god Js06 is still there

Because everything is better as a little girl.

Why would he need to control their brain? Motherfucker could control their body while the person affected can do nothing but be used as a meat mecha.

Panders to pedophile audiences by introducing Milim

>Panders to pedophile audiences
But many isekais do that.

wtf is Aqua doing there

>Other isekais don't have a sexy demon lord
Do you even read isekais? Sexy demon lord is a common trope, try finding a hideous and intimidating one.

>stand out
what ?
I'm pretty sure the only isekai outside of sao that actually "stood out" was Overlord, and even that didn't last long.

The ogres were better in their first form, just saying

"timeflop" is a timeflop.

>what is sperm bath

Attached: niku6.png (422x482, 140K)

Are they as overly sexualized as Milim

They come in kid sized variants too.

Attached: x2.jpg (836x1200, 641K)

Yes. You haven't properly dived into this shit if you don't think that oversexualized lolis are common.

>tragedy

Attached: 1563412494955.webm (1280x720, 201K)

*lolicon
Learn the difference retard.
Also Milim is a teen, not a kid.

Attached: 1548681307204.jpg (666x941, 303K)

>MUH RICE
every time it's a just shitty crop with low nutritious value and chance of food poisoning when warming up your meal

Attached: 1537060939412.jpg (869x1236, 521K)

muh dragon feed!

Attached: used_goo.png (1200x1705, 1015K)

Manga was pretty terrible so I assume your taste is just shit? It is literally exactly the same as ever other isekai.

This, Isekai Maou has comparable adaptation quality and source material yet slimeshit is somehow popular enough to warrant taste police in this very thread. Hilarious. Probably earned popularity solely due to being 2cour.

Attached: 1543063362627.jpg (1689x950, 704K)

Lolicon and pedophile are basically the same thing, and I'm saying this as a lolicon. The only difference is lolicon implies attraction to little girls while pedophile can be used for attraction to children of either gender. If you disagree, you are an uninformed westerner who doesn't know anything about the Japanese language. You are right that Milim is not a loli, though.

Kek that's a foolproof strategy though. You simultaneously bow down to demonstrate your modesty and extend a hand to show that you consider a girl to be your equal.

Attached: 1557644053688.png (1114x1600, 641K)

You're fucking retarded 2D isn't real.
>muh japanese
See You were told to fuck off with your fantatical weabooery, lolicon on Yea Forums is jaded admirer of drawn lolis.

I fap exclusively to 2D. I'm just not delusional. By your logic, people who only fap to 2D women aren't heterosexual. /jp/ understands this. Only delusion/a/l retards try to justify their "fetish" in front of normalfags.

tl;dr?

too lazy to read all of that text

Yes, they're 2D sexual. And you're mixing disgusting pissy meatbag 3D brats with glorious clean and perfect 2D lolis you cunt. Repent and fuck off.

Attached: 1556983121948.png (580x598, 397K)

Milim performs analysis of Rimuru town and comes to a calculated conclusion that dropping by would be hella fun

Attached: 1558052639725.jpg (1676x943, 745K)

This is getting an anime right?

Attached: 1558981934990.png (713x691, 424K)

The animation, 8-bit did a great job and even with the great effort put in it it was mediocre as fuck, the second cour was plain bad.

This male Megumin is cute.

Attached: 1553678302261.png (1114x1600, 1.13M)

The MC is perfect, yet imperfect.

Attached: Going To Kill Them All.jpg (531x353, 230K)

Just admit it. The only reason you deny it is because of fear. You would never deny this if it was accepted by normalfags.

Yeah I'm totally denying it on anonymous paraguayan canoe-polishing board out of fear, what a fucking retard. I haven't even fapped to 3DPD porn in the last decade, your commitments are weak and attempts to bring everyone down on your filthy meatbag 3D level are pathetic. Git gud pleb.

It also stands to reason that being attracted to Milim is Ephebophilia since she is properly developed for an asian-like teen, but you normalfag trash cannot be reasoned with anyway: everything is pedophilia to you: young adults, immortal demigods, bloody cartoon characters.

TL;DR: Neck yourself normalfag, you've got no place here with your shitty bandwagon "objective popularity" rankings and google TL of established Yea Forums terms to your favor.

Attached: 1547953403098.jpg (384x510, 25K)

The fact that it played its tropes 100% strait and did them well enough for isekaifags to like it.

Needs more Otome Villainesses using their drill hair as a weapon

Attached: Drill Hair.png (1326x1920, 1.57M)

>Pizza sauce
Charlotte?

Attached: 1556841732013.png (1114x1600, 992K)

Is there an isekai you wish you could forget and experience all over again?

I already said Milim is not a loli in . Are you retarded? Can you actually follow a conversation? You ironic lolicons are extremely stupid and delusional. Go back to making FBI memes. The stigma is so ingrained in western culture that even on an anonymous imageboard where you don't have an identity, you deny the truth.

How about just forgetting them and never experiencing them again?

>bloody cartoon characters are pedophilia
Can you?

All of them I have a list I just like a wipe button so I can never leave home again until my death.

Attached: 1543477664538.png (784x504, 212K)

>to take a nuke
>you must become a nuke
Really activates my almonds.

Attached: 1567330494946.png (1114x1600, 239K)

It was worded much better in the WN.

I hope so. The 1st arc is hilarious.

Kinda sad that the story is getting more and more stale as it progresses

The homo stigma is pretty strong here but If there were completely anonymous and STD-free Glory Holes - I'd be a regular. Obviously I'd never admit to it IRL since it's literally illegal, but here goes your point.

Attached: 1558057971742.png (1280x720, 1.01M)

I guess like 90+% of us who ever played a shooter in their lives are "ironic mass murderers" then.

The problem is the MC and his chuuni Haruhi-tier power which influences reality. Any bullshit that he concocts in his head ends up becoming true, so he literally never faces any problem whatsoever and is always ahead of the curve. He's so autistic that it stops becoming amusing and starts becoming a little annoying. He is ridiculously selfish and literally gives zero fucks about anything besides looking cool because he thinks everything is just a game. At least other broken MCs like Leon from Otome, Rimuru from Slime, Makoto from Tsuki, etx. care about SOMETHING. Whether it's working towards some petty goal or caring for their subordinates.

>Haruhi-tier power
>he doesn't know

Attached: 1542000128270.jpg (1024x576, 72K)

>comparing an actual crime to sexual attraction
Ironic lolicons are retarded.

>The homo stigma is pretty strong here
Where? Do you live in a Middle Eastern country? Unless you live there, I doubt it's as strong as stigma against you-know-what.

Sexual attraction isn't a crime though, only if you commit a crime. If you never act on it or just whack off what crime or harm are you committing? If shooter games are denied plausibility for mass shootings then hentai games are denied plausibility for pedo crimes. Even statistically, those who consume 2D shit tend to be far more safe than those like you who cry about 2D. I mean when's the last time you heard of a pedo ring run in Akihabara as opposed to Epstein's gig?

Attached: anime is for pedos.jpg (2048x1386, 257K)

Overlord rip-off

Westerners don't understand what pedophile means. It does not mean child molester. It just means someone who is primarily (or exclusively) attracted to prepubescent kids. I'm not saying loli art should be illegal, for it does not hurt anyone and it's beneficial to free speech (plus I enjoy masturbating to it). You not understanding the definition of the word pedophile is the result of brainwashing.

DM
at least smartphone has a change to fuck his harem later

It works like a clock. To ones complaining the most are the ones getting caught with real stuff.

Fake news. He sleeps with them but he's still a virgin.

I'd post that one image with some pedo literally using DrPizza as his twitter name but I think those kinds of images get deleted on Yea Forums. Point is, these people love to flaunt getting away with it, which is how they get caught. It's that risk and thrill that makes it all the more enjoyable to them, like voyeurism / public sex / etc. Only in their case, they are doing it with children.

I mean there's plenty of public sex videos and when people get caught doing it, they get fined but I don't think they get jailed. So it's probably the same kinda fetish.

DM. MC there is a faggot that keep repeating this line about not liking lolis again and again. One of the only shows I dropped before finishing episode 1.

Equally terrible but Smartphone has a better harem so it elevates the MC.

The way Gehrman fights feels like a more aggressive Sherlock so far.

Attached: Gehrman.jpg (1080x1654, 118K)

There's alot of overlord rip-offs.
Well that's to be expected from the bestselling isekai.

>Well that's to be expected from the bestselling isekai.
Is it the best selling? I can't moon rune so I have a hard time keeping up with sales charts.

Homo propaganda made illegal few years back, everyone just took it as a free ticket to consider homos criminals more than before. No homo though, Glory Hole isn't gay.

Attached: RUSSIA.jpg (810x1080, 294K)

>There's alot of overlord rip-offs.
Name 10.

Slime
Re:Monster
Maou-sama Retry
Isekai Maou
Death March
Any isekai with kingdom building
Any isekai with an overpowered MC
Any isekai with mmorpg elements

Adding

shadow
skelly paladin
cheat magician
Any isekai with non good mc, a base with servants and harem
Any isekai with skeleton mc or fake skeleton mc

zannen

>Overlord WN: 2010
>Overlord LN: 2010
>Re:Monster: 2011
>Maou-sama Retry: 2016
>Isekai Maou:2014
>Death March: 2013
>Eminence in Shadow: 2018
>Skelly Knight: 2014
>Cheat Magician: 2012
>Slime Tensei: 2013

I doubt anything newer than 2013 was seriously influenced by Overlord. Except for Youjo Senki, Risou Himo, Log Horizon I heard authors were DnD buddies.

>shadow
The resemblance is uncanny

Attached: 1563930225865.png (1041x562, 715K)

Holy shit I'm sad anons say it go to shit later it's comedy gold

Attached: 1559505604166.png (1114x1600, 820K)

Attached: 1477322545767.png (930x684, 190K)

It even has femDemiurge

Attached: 1547606933235.png (1114x1600, 974K)

It's less goes to shit later and more never fucking changes, Shadow doesn't develop, what you see is what you'll get for the rest of the story, a RPing, autistic, Jewish OPM.

Attached: 1545709346834.jpg (1689x950, 710K)

Why do you assume that people can't be exclusively attracted to "2D lolis" but feel absolutely nothing in regard to actual children? See, this is the problem. Please explain your basis for why attraction to drawings that look nothing like real children aestethically means attraction to real children, but enjoying shooting drawings that are made to look as realistic as possible somehow doesn't translate to enjoying shooting real people? It's one way or another. You can't have it both ways.

>Well that's to be expected from the bestselling isekai.
That's only in regards to LN sales. As a franchise overall, Overlord is but a speck of dust in front of Slime.

imgur.com/a/C3WHqOT
This image really rustled my jimmies

Attached: 1540980858274.jpg (1527x4465, 574K)

>That's only in regards to LN sales
overlordkek on denial

What does Slime sell to make up for LN?

Poor acting or overacting usually. The animator spent more time on a key sequence that failed. Usually a scene of intense emotional trauma, agony, ecstasy, or bliss. It tends to fool normies because there is more attention to the scene than normal. The user you are replying to is just spitting out buzzwords and doesn't understand what they are talking about.

Did you even read his post?

Not him but I think I saw few scenes like this when characters are crying but you just look at them and think if they got an eyefull of pepper spray and were put into a blender because that's how animation looks like.

yeah it looks choppy, erratic, or glitchy. Stuff that Miyazaki weeps about.

If you enjoy seeing lingering damage on your target, whether it be shooting or having sex with (abstractions of) people, then and only then are you questionable. The entire point of a simulation is to receive results and scrap all traces.

N-no

There is no isekai manga that is more successful.

Attached: 1567340874666.png (713x556, 31K)

If I may go onto a tangent, this may be why time travel and time loops are so appealing as a concept: if you can undo results, does it really matter to anyone other than yourself if they even happened in the first place? The quandary only becomes a burden to the carrier of the knowledge and them alone in the grand scale of events.

Is she a tenseifag?

Attached: 1566607245271.png (674x527, 300K)

she's talking about before she got cursed

>racial segregation
What is this SAR for the better part of it's history?

Attached: 1546090804030.jpg (950x1364, 319K)

>Overlord - 250-300K per novel vol
>10K per BD 3 seasons - 4th one soon
>100K per manga vol
>mobage
yeah no

I've been sleeping on this until BDs came out. What are the best subs for the BD release? There's several different ones on nyaatorrents, but they all have similar seeder/leecher counts.

>4th one soon

Attached: 1554663371896.gif (230x230, 1.54M)

>not a dragon or a fenrir
That's odd

Attached: 1561172657700.jpg (950x1351, 619K)

Nice try making up numbers.
Actual numbers:
>Overlord LN: ~200k per novel (EE side-story did much worse)
>Slime LN: ~70k-100k per novel (still rising)
>Overlord manga: ~70k-100k per manga volume
>Slime manga: ~500k per manga volume (still rising)
>Overlord II/III anime : ~6k per BD set
>Slime S1 anime: ~5-6k per BD set
So yea, the manga more than makes up the minimal difference in BD sales and the difference in LN sales, as you can see from the fact that Slime completely beat Overlord even back in 2018 for overall franchise. Note that this includes most Overlord anime disc sales, but not any of the Slime anime disc sales, since those were scheduled for 2019. Yet Slime completely BTFOed Overlord in terms of profits anyway.

Attached: TopMediaFranchises2019.jpg (807x1035, 290K)

>EE side-story did much worse
Isn't that because it requires you to go watch a movie or something?

It does? I thought that restriction was just for the "special edition" of it or something, but I could be wrong on that. Admittedly, the auctions and the money involved with re-selling that special edition on sites like ebay are crazy.

They are that expensive precisely because of ridiculous conditions to get them in legal/normal way.

Playing it as safe as possible. Having the MC being very tame so as to not offend the normalfag crowd hence the popularity.

>Having the MC being very tame
Slaughtering 20 thousand soldiers and consuming their souls sure is tame

Attached: 1567247950202.jpg (1800x1349, 1004K)

But user they killed cute grill!
It also had to be a grill otherwise normalfags wouldn't be able to justify the retaliation: everyone knows that males are expected to die in any kind of trouble, protecting females and children. Fuck patriarchy though all benefits none of responsibilities!

Normies care only about cute girls.
1 girl>20k mooks

>Please explain your basis for why attraction to drawings that look nothing like real children aestethically means attraction to real children
Ironic weebs who "became lolicons" after watching Maid Dragon actually believe this.

a cute girl died, killing 20,000 people and causing magnitudes more grief is justified

Believe what? That 2D characters look nothing like 3D people?

Attached: 1542798574315.jpg (1676x943, 548K)

Can't cause grief if you purge literally everyone.

They were literally an army of white racist men.

Also catholic.

Just like drugs and diamonds.

You don't really show mercy to people who are out to enslave, rape and murder your people.

>rape
Was there any?

And yet the only survivors where 3 White man. A King, A Bishop and a Wizard, all who became the servants of literally Satan personified. The Bishop ended up dead due to an enemy's conspiracy though. The King became the advisor of a puppet government and the Wizard... I have no idea, but he might actually be better of now overall than he was before.
So yea, that argument doesn't hold water.

>leaders of defeated white supremacists cowtowing to a tolerant genderless racial equality deity
I mean

Also among the invaders were isekai'd Japanese people who all met a pathetic end, some more than others. So much for MUH PATRIOTISM IN ISEKAI.

Eh no, while it's true that said girl is personally the most important one to Rimuru, you seem to have forgotten the fact that it's much more people he is doing this for.

simple: it didn't

Eh yes he mourns her specifically, she's clearly special to him and is a linchpin of his righteous wrath.

Does not matter. I wasn't being specific, you could fit my post to other series as well. Overlord for example.

>Why do you assume that people can't be exclusively attracted to "2D lolis" but feel absolutely nothing in regard to actual children?
Because only dumb westerners use this excuse. I've yet to see a Japanese lolicon say this, and I see them all the time online. This is because westerners care about appearing "innocent" in front of normalfags because the stigma against pedophilia is so strong there. They automatically think they're not attracted to 3D lolis because they never even bothered to look at junior idol/modelling videos. If you watch them, you'd immediately see their impact on loli art.

So what does this semen vacuum do in the show?

>I see them all the time online
Y'all better listen to this guy ht sounds like an expert

Attached: 1541513448877.jpg (1676x943, 915K)

And once again, that argument immdietly falls apart when you compare it to bloodlust and shooter games. All of a sudden the "counter-arguments" become incoherent and absurd in the manner of:
>I-It's totally different!
>MUH FALSE EQUIVALENCE!
And yet any questions about why the reality/fiction distinction is being treated differently between the two in the first place never gets any proper response.

Cute things like wearing different clothes every scene and happily eating different food.
>in front of normalfags
Then get the fuck out so Yea Forumsnon can be yourself again.

Attached: 1539964432077.jpg (1676x943, 719K)

God did that normalfag leave already?
Finally I can unwind and be my true self!
I love fucking lolis in my rape dungeon just skewering them with my dick!
Here's a 2D one because It's same as 3D but legal.

Attached: 1552308841791.jpg (666x1000, 106K)

Fucking 2D lolis, but as a 3D self.

Attached: 1539383716768.jpg (981x242, 74K)

>look at junior idol/modelling videos
Where do I look at yours?
You sound like someone who shoots his own.
>equalizing 2D lolis with 3D children
>STOP dodging stigmatized stereotypes we've spent fortune and years to instill in society just so you could enjoy visually diverse and appealing 2D characters in cartoons!
>Drawing in normalfag audience to such shows can shake up society and have them start looking closely for our comfy 3DPD satanic loli guro orgies pedophile rings every social leaderboard winner is a participant of!
Fuck off.

Attached: 1548334016137.gif (500x281, 451K)

It's different because murder is a crime and simply being a pedophile is not.

>play FPS
>you want to murder real people
>watch loli anime
>you want to fuck real children
>it's different
Ok retard.

Attached: 1547128228115.png (627x892, 553K)

Flavour of the month

Your low IQ is showing. Not all pedophiles want to rape children. It's like saying all straight people want to rape women. You do not understand what pedophile means because you grew up in a western society with the stigma embedded into your brain.

>It's different because peeking is a crime and simply enjoying killing is not.
See? I can bullshit my way through just as you. But bullshit aside, you didn't explain why reality and fiction can be distinguished in one case, but not in the other. That's what matters. What said reality and fiction is doesn't matter (aside from maybe the fact that there are more differences between reality and fiction about lolis and real children, than there are between shooting real people and shooting simulations of people that are intentionally made as "photorealistically" close to real people as possible

Yet you say 2D lolis = 3D kids.
>you grew up in a western society
You're awfully sure of that without any basis. Cheers for my amazing ESL skills, able to fool normalfags on Yea Forums!

Attached: 1561404910384.jpg (1200x1160, 455K)

>aside from maybe the fact that there are more differences between reality and fiction about lolis and real children
Many lolis look quite similar to real children portrayed in junior idol videos. Disagreeing with this is proof of ignorance.
>Cheers for my amazing ESL skill
The west is not just the US, Canada, and the UK, retard.

>Not all pedophiles want to rape children
Um user never said rape, I think your fetishes are showing you should probably stop.

Attached: 1539903400830.png (774x547, 599K)

>west
Well is it Russia?
>junior idol videos
I see lolis every day on the street, they're nothing like my panda lolicon favorites. Why do I have to look up any videos, which are probably honeytrapped as hell on p2p, if I can confirm it with my own 2 eyes on the street?

Attached: WELCOME TO MY HOMETOWN DON'T GET COMFORTABLE OR YOU MIGHT DIE.jpg (811x811, 228K)

So you agree that not all sex with children is rape?

>Many lolis look quite similar to real children portrayed in junior idol videos.
Enemies in FPS are close to photorealistic nowadays. What's your point?
Fiction = reality but only when you say so?

Attached: 1561313261659.png (498x278, 110K)

>Russia
Sorry, I didn't realize I was talking to a subhuman. Carry on.
>I see lolis every day on the street, they're nothing like my panda lolicon favorites
Yes, random women on the street totally look as good as models, and random children on the street are as good-looking as junior idols. Russians are retarded.

nhentai.net/search/?q=lolicon shotacon -rape here, have this.

Attached: muh 2d gurls are hurtin.png (1045x918, 1.5M)

>subhuman
>west bad
>east bad
>I'm good
Kek
>random women on the street totally look as good as models
And even said models, heavily photoshopped, lose to nice 2D art.
Hell not even anime characters look nearly as good as their 2D static art counterparts from source materials: anime would always lose to LN illustrations and oftentimes even to manga.

Is he saying to blame artists before art or I'm missing something?

>STOP dodging stigmatized stereotypes we've spent fortune and years to instill in society
The stigma against pedophilia in the west is fairly new. Of course someone like you would have poor knowledge of history.

is that the girl who told the girls und panzer mangaka that they're responsible for creating pedophiles and japan should follow englands example only to be told that children are more likely to get raped in england and that they should be following japan's example instead.

Even if you've been here for years you're fairly new.

>Many lolis look quite similar to real children portrayed in junior idol videos. Disagreeing with this is proof of ignorance.
Your so-called "quite similar" in the example I mention is still "less similar" in comparison to the realism in shooter games. The fact that you try to dodge that fact like that shows that you don't actually have anything to retort with.

Please respond.

Violence and sexuality are two very different things.

>fictional violence isn't real
>fictional sexuality is real
That's what you're saying?

Only with that attitude!

Attached: 1555246818414.png (391x374, 201K)

Retard.

Attached: this is a loli.jpg (1941x2859, 1.38M)

I don't know where you're getting the artists from. Art's ability to influence people is a longstanding argument for censorship (going back at least to Plato) but that's not at all what this dude is saying.
By "the people that are actually doing them" he means the people whose behaviors are being influenced. His point is that we hold people accountable for their own actions, so assigning blame for child molestations to artists would mean taking that blame away from the child molesters.

It's extremely satisfying and fun to watch because of the protagonist, the world building, and all the supporting characters. Every little mini arc is full of different interesting stories and events.

why do you people care about loli/pedo/etc when it comes to anime when real life already legitimizes it anyway

Attached: your values are outdated.jpg (753x945, 286K)

O-ok thanks for explaination kind EOP user.
I thought "doing them" referred to creations and their creators.

Attached: 1558084446107.jpg (1676x943, 698K)

I'm not saying it's real, but being a lolicon who's attracted to prepubescent girls who are specifically drawn to look like little girls as much as possible means you are attracted to children. There is nothing wrong with simply being attracted to children. Most pedophiles never end up fucking children in their lives, nor do they want to. They know it's a crime. But the word "pedo" in the west is like the word "racist". It's nothing more than a boogeyman, and its meaning is often misunderstood.
Nice boogeyman. I'm an actual lolicon, not a random SJW, and that looks like a hag to me. I just happen to be more informed because I actually know Japanese, and Iknow what I'm saying. There is nothing wrong with loli art, and you seem to misunderstand my intentions. I do not want loli art to become illegal, but to deny the obvious link between lolicon and pedophilia will only make you look like a retard. I am pro-loli, but stigmatizing pedophiles while defending loli art will make it much harder to justify their existence because no one believes in your fairy tales. Child molesters deserve what they get, but pedophiles who never offended are not criminals. I'm pro-loli and pro-free speech. I am not your enemy. Understand this.

Why do you insist on dragging 3DPD shit on anime and manga board?

Attached: NoResponse.jpg (1919x1079, 193K)

>I'm not saying it's real, but being a lolicon who's attracted to prepubescent girls who are specifically drawn to look like little girls as much as possible means you are attracted to children. There is nothing wrong with simply being attracted to children. Most pedophiles never end up fucking children in their lives, nor do they want to. They know it's a crime. But the word "pedo" in the west is like the word "racist". It's nothing more than a boogeyman, and its meaning is often misunderstood.
That's not a response. Being attracted to fictional cartoonish 2D drawing-species children =/= being attracted to real-life 3D human-species children

>What made Tensei Shitara Slime Datta Ken stand out among other isekai?
It ignores Harem shit and edgy MC's that get cocky just because they're powerful. You have no idea how annoying it is when a MC blows up an entire fucking field, then goes, "TEEHEE I BARELY TRIED CANT EVERYONE DO THAT LOL IM SO MODEST". Remove both of those traits and you get an enjoyable story no matter the setting.

>I'm not saying it's real
But you do one sentence later: you say being attracted to lolis = being attracted to real children.
How is fictional violence different from fictional sexuality then?
>fapping to drawn lolis means you want to fuck real children
>killing photorealistic people in FPS does not mean you want to kill actual people IRL
How did you make that distinction?

Cause there are dumb fucks like who want to keep linking 2D to 3D as if they are mutually inclusive as if there aren't pony fuckers and furries who can't into bestiality and only get off to fucking mascot suits.

The human psyche is far more complex than some turd on Yea Forums can ever fathom, to even begin to think that people can ONLY think a certain way is retarded. Certainly there are people like that guy who might be attracted to real children but there are definitely people who are so deep into 2D that 3D simply doesn't do it for them anymore.

Need I post tilefag? Point is, fetishes exist for everything, and not every fetish needs to be connected back to traditional human sexuality, so stop denying people's opinions simply because you don't agree.

And finally it's because once again, it proves 2D absolutely doesn't matter because in the REAL WORLD we have way more shit producing harm to REAL CHILDREN than anime ever would.

Attached: totally scientifically clinically approven safe.jpg (640x677, 83K)

>Need I post tilefag?
You do.

Attached: 1547195470552.jpg (872x652, 89K)

I didn't save the tile jizz compilation cause that grossed me out too much, ask on the other boards if you want more.

Attached: tilefag.jpg (1600x8500, 2.82M)

Good laugh thanks.

Attached: 1566450023752.png (232x258, 48K)

>Being attracted to fictional cartoonish 2D drawing-species children =/= being attracted to real-life 3D human-species children
Only in your delusional western communites. Men who are attracted to 2D women are still straight. Men who are attracted to 2D men are still gay. People who are attracted to 2D kids are still ______.

Fill in the blank.
>if there aren't pony fuckers and furries who can't into bestiality and only get off to fucking mascot suits.
Furries are made to look half-human. False equivalence.
>The human psyche is far more complex than some turd on Yea Forums can ever fathom, to even begin to think that people can ONLY think a certain way is retarded. Certainly there are people like that guy who might be attracted to real children but there are definitely people who are so deep into 2D that 3D simply doesn't do it for them anymore.
No, it's just one of Yea Forums's delusions.

Eh there is no point. That user is confused because he faithfully believes in his view that 2D lolis create real-life pedos. But since that user has played shooter games in his life (or maybe still plays them) he just can't accept that video games make people violent for real either, since it would implicate him as well, causing the cognitive dissonance to manifest that you can now see in full display.

>4th one soon
Look, I know shitposting like this is fun and we all get the joke. But can we stop?

>Men who are attracted to 2D men are still gay.
I've never seen a man this wrong for weeks here.

Attached: 1553001933830.jpg (478x640, 111K)

I guess it's the fact that it focuses on world building, lore, politics, adventures and has a big, interesting cast? It helps that MC is a monster. I'm so sick of isekai pandering to jap losers. Every isekai MC is some loser nobody, but then they get transported to another world and became hot shit with a harem of useless bimbos and whores following them around. It's so pathetic and blatant in its pandering I can't stand it anymore. Slime feels more like normal high fantasy than isekai designed to pander to introverted betas/incels. Now that I think about it, it's a lot like Overlord, but without excessive and unnecessary edge and a cast that isn't overpowered.

>Furries are made to look half-human. False equivalence.
Oh so what part of people sticking their dick in goats is related to humans then? Retard.
>No, it's just one of Yea Forums's delusions.
You're the one in full denial. There's literally a board called /m/ where people wank off to machines. Jet fighters don't look remotely human so shut the fuck up.

>causing the cognitive dissonance
Well don't just spoil it goddamnit

Attached: 1557685143541.jpg (1194x896, 361K)

>2D kids

Attached: 1546404706739.jpg (704x396, 39K)

>Only in your delusional western communites. Men who are attracted to 2D women are still straight. Men who are attracted to 2D men are still gay. People who are attracted to 2D kids are still ______.
Fujoshis who are attracted by gay sex are still straight personally...
Oh well, it seems like you aren't even trying anymore at this point.

>Lolicon and pedophile are basically the same thing

lol what a retard
Thats the same as saying anime kids and real kids are basically the same thing.

>traps are not gay ecksdee

A term people like to use whenever they feel threatened and jealous about an anime they don't like having better animation than their favorite anime. It's actually a real thing but there are only a few instances of it and it's otherwise misused as a buzzword insult.

Did you notice that I specified "men" in my post, or is your reading comprehension really this bad?

If you didn't notice the user complaining about white people earlier in the thread and didn't jump ship, you only have yourself to blame.

Please respond I need to know if I'm a murderer for shooting people in FPS games or not.

Attached: 1565288136824.jpg (860x299, 111K)

>he thinks fujos watch means lesbian
man did you out yourself as a crossboarder or what

It doesn't excuse off-topic 3dpd shitposting.

Please be aware that his arguement is an appeal to emotion (a fallacy), that is to say it's not a real argument.
How to distribute blame is a *uncomfortable* consequence of arguing for censorship that needs to be *seriously* considered if you are going to argue for censorship.
He's not bringing it up to say, "hey, you need to think about this if you want me to take you seriously" he's bringing it up because it's uncomfortable. He said it hoping that she would be more willing to abandon her position in the argument than to spend time uncomfortably thinking about it.

So now this is all a male-only trait all of a sudden! THE PLOT THICKENS! I am curious how you are going to weave your FICTIONAL STORY next?

No, you're not a murderer. Pedophile does not mean child molester. They're two different things. Why can't you get this through your thick skulls?

i love it

If killing 2D people doesn't make me a murderer - then masturbating to 2D lolis doesn't make me a pedophile. Thanks for confirming.

Attached: 1547778775794.gif (500x280, 1.72M)

>If killing 2D people doesn't make me a murderer - then masturbating to 2D lolis doesn't make me a child molester
Fixed. Now it's a factual statement.

Nothing, its "Maou-sama, Retry!" with budget

I'm 100% certain you're shit posting because you're literally projecting so hard you've swapped their roles. Your shit is all based on emotions and fallacies just like you've been doing, you've never made any logical sense of anything and you've repeatedly avoided addressing any post that calls you out for double standards on violence vs sex and your cop out is literally 'cause I said so'. No scientific evidence, no logical rationality, pure garbage.

You keep chimping out about 2D MUST be linked to 3D yet you have not posted one scientific study supporting your point. You deny all accusations on the near infinite amount of fetishes out there many of which have nothing to do with the human body. You can go on /d/ right now and probably find some thread on people drowning in shit, how the fuck is that related to humans? Cause it's human shit? What if it's dog shit? You gonna tell me you researched that every scatfag only wants human shit now?

What arguing on emotions? It's absolutely disgusting, shit posting or not, for niggers like you to post something so absolutely wrong with a totally straight face. You're either not shit posting and plain retarded like all the other twitter/discord fags who come here, or you're willing to kill your own brain cells by pretending to be retarded which tells us plenty about you.

>pedophile wants to fuck children
>child molester actually lays hand on them
>fapping to 2D lolis makes you a pedophile
Well if not murderer - what's the person that likes to shoot 2D people called? Come on cough up a label you obviously love them.

Attached: 1552394376210.gif (157x170, 51K)

They're literally nothing alike besides the protags being isekai'd old men that either start as or end up being demon lords and country-building.

>pedophile wants to fuck children
Again. You don't know what pedophile means. You can be sexually attracted to something without wanting to act on it.

pathological liars are scientifically proven to be fucked up though, they can no longer rationalize properly because their brains are wired to make excuses to justify themselves

>you've swapped their roles
The thread isn't you and one other person.
>What arguing on emotions?
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_emotion
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_consequences

Show me a kid with body like that retard.

Attached: 1559099104604.jpg (800x1130, 120K)

>You can be sexually attracted to something without wanting to act on it.
Posts says "wants to fuck" do you mix up desire with actual deed now too?
>Well if not murderer - what's the person that likes to shoot 2D people called?
Care to answer the actual question?

No it's everyone in this thread and you. Just you. Linking definitions doesn't mean anything because you clearly can't prove your accusations. You can't even address the point the guy made in the screenshot, which is to own up to one's actions and stop blaming fictional media. There is nothing emotional about that retard, that's pure logic just like you don't hate a gun over the shooter. The gun is just a tool.

The issue is not "being a murderer" but rather "being a psychopath who enjoys killing". You are artificially making this a "mindset vs action" problem. But now I turned it into a "mindset vs mindset" problem.
So now what? How are you going to weasel your way out of this one?

What you posted is a canonically adult petite character. If you're attracted to that, you're neither a lolicon nor a pedophile.

>But now I turned it into a "mindset vs mindset" problem.
So you admit it doesn't matter? Why would mindset vs mindset matter without action? You the thought police now? You have people who think of fucked up shit all the time, who cares?

The LNs writing is garbage lmao. It's the equivalent of some trashy romance novel aimed at middle aged women. The difference is that it's an overpowered protagonist isekai

Gamer.
Do you play FPS games simply to kill people in it and that's it? No other reason?

>Gamer.
So what are kids who play Pokemon or Minecraft or Candy Crash? Premature Gamers? Stop being retarded with your labeling you aren't an authority on this and you sure as hell aren't even 1% as smart as you try to make yourself appear. Either post scientific evidence or fuck off, you've been avoiding this for over half an hour now.

Go to Japan. Supposedly every 10th or so woman is like that there. Even more evident for Japanese women taking a vacation in Western countries.

nhentai.net/search/?q=lolicon "big ass"
Are you going to argue archetype semantics now too?
>liking to kill fictional character in FPS games only makes you a gamer
Then fapping to fictional 2D lolis only makes you a weeb.
Case closed, thanks for participating.

so my wife who plays sims all the time isn't a gamer? i knew it, she has no cred

I look like him minus the glasses did ugly bastard doujins tell me the truth? Would all bored housewives just drop my dick?

Attached: 1567351214659.jpg (853x480, 71K)

>Either post scientific evidence or fuck off
Scientific evidence of what? Do you think anyone studies neckbeards in their basement who fap to Japanese cartoons?
>you sure as hell aren't even 1% as smart as you try to make yourself appear
Classic.

I've seen two buses worth of JKS on a tour in my city ones. They were ugly as hell and my god the straps on their flipphones.

Attached: 1536521107779.webm (720x404, 83K)

>nhentai
Nhentai's tags are fucked up. If you're only attracted to "lolis" with big asses, you're neither a lolicon nor a pedophile, so you can relax. You just like petite women.

>can't post scientific evidence
>tries to appeal to emotions using the same fallacy he accused others of doing
>still thinks he doesn't deserved to be berated for constantly acting like he's on high ground
If you were more humble and civilized instead of the savage little nigger you are and actually debated with the attitude of someone who could accept different opinions no one would treat you this way. You came in like some turd from resetera, what way did you think people would treat you?

You've been a hypocrite ever since you started, you finally admit you have no evidence yet you dare act as if your words are backed by science. You're full of shit and have proven without a shadow of a doubt you're closer to those trannies in denial than anyone else in this thread, even a real tranny if they happen to be lurking. Because a lurking tranny clearly isn't dumb enough to argue against logic and try to use buzzwords to project.

>Gamer.
>liking to kill fictional character in FPS games only makes you a gamer
>Then fapping to fictional 2D lolis only makes you a weeb.
youtube.com/watch?v=3KquFZYi6L0

Attached: 1563686962238.jpg (300x815, 106K)

>So you admit it doesn't matter? Why would mindset vs mindset matter without action? You the thought police now? You have people who think of fucked up shit all the time, who cares?
>Do you play FPS games simply to kill people in it and that's it? No other reason?
If people treat "shooting down people with assault rifles" as a sport, that's even worse than just enjoying the act of shooting and killing poeple.
Fortunately 99.99% of people are healthy human beings capable of distinguishing reality from fiction.
And among the remaining 0.01%, 99.99% are fortunately too cowardly to act on their thoughts.
I still don't see why 2D lolicons are supposedly not able to do the same. It makes no sense and I haven't seen any plausible explanation yet, and IT'S DIFFERENT BECAUSE IT'S DIFFERENT! obviously isn't an argument either.

Your actions *are* influenced by outside forces and if you influence someone then you are partially responsible for their actions.

>You can't even address the point the guy made in the screenshot, which is to own up to one's actions and stop blaming fictional media.
His argument is:
If art can promote pedophilia then artists take some of the blame for pedophiles.
You don't want to blame pedophiles less.
Therefore, you should ignore the possibility that art can promote pedophilia.

That's not a real argument.

Attached: it is possible for you to reply to someone and then recieve a reply from someone else.png (126x71, 2K)

>resetera
Good job exposing yourself as a Yea Forums crossposter. I can't show you scientific evidence because no scientific study has been done on whether being attracted to 2D lolis makes you a pedophile.

Please respond.
>liking to kill 2D people - just a gamer
>liking to fap to 2D lolis - OMG PEDOPHILE!

>I can't show you scientific evidence because no scientific study has been done on whether being attracted to 2D lolis makes you a pedophile.
So you're just talking out of your ass? Do you know that it's called shitposting and against the rules here?

Attached: 1550130440777.jpg (1000x562, 134K)

Not that guy, but the burden of proof lies on the person making an unconfirmed claim. In that case that burden lies on you, as otherwise you have about as much credibility as either Keith Olbermann or Alex Jones.

>feeding the trolls

>post shit
>told to fuck off
>keeps shitposting
>shitposts himself into a corner
>LOL TROLLED!

Attached: 1559996644582.jpg (693x520, 69K)

>thinking im someone else when that was my first post
how new?
youre fucking delusional mate
this is why anti loliposters are so succesful, because retards like you take the bait EVERYTIME and spend 50 posts arguing a moot point instead of ignoring and using sage like youre supposed to
neck yourself

How many times should you post the same thing?
I'm talking from experience, as an actual long-term lolicon.

>How many times should you post the same thing?
When are you going to respond?
>I'm talking from experience
Kek you were told to stop projecting like 200 posts ago

Woah hold the fuck up

Is Shion actually dead? Are there actually stakes in this show?

>stop projecting
This is "no u"-tier argument.

>anti loliposters
I'm pro-loli. I'm just not brainwashed or delusional.

Nah, Rimuru ascends to demonlordhood and ressurects her.

It's better than talking out of ass for 200 posts.
So when are you going to respond?

Why liking to kill 2D people only makes you a gamer while fapping to 2D lolis makes you a pedophile?
Because YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE?

you can be pro loli or anti loli and falseflagging eitherway its fucking retarded that you pretend to/take the bait

>resurrects her
I wouldn't call it resurrection more like advanced necromancy.

That isn't correct. Rimuru does no such thing. The greatest character development in this arc isn't for Rimuru.

She comes back without any downsides, and becomes immortal for it.

I think it would be okay to claim prize if my Tulpa wins Nobel award.
I'm pretty sure she's bunch of self-rejuvenating meat with soul forced into it, might not even be 100% her soul since they were kinda blended in together inside the dome.

Attached: 1541489644255.jpg (1676x943, 1019K)

It functionally never matters and just lets her be turbo reckless because she'll keep coming back forever no matter how often she gets killed.

It doesn't really matter how sure you are, when she doesn't act any different other than the powerup that everyone gets due to Rimaru becoming a demon lord. She's the same character, just strong, and unkillable.

Remember the suitcase chainsaw in Code Geass?

In reality all of these events are part of Rimuru's/Ciel's plans that reach beyond space and time, similar to Ainz from Overlord but in this case, unironically.

Just not 100% the same character.

You're really just pushing to try and make it more grim than it was ever portrayed in the series.

>unironically
>implying
Stay where you are.

Attached: 1558703895228.png (166x160, 31K)

That's normal though because the way Rimuru's faction plays around with their own souls, they might as well all be Thesian Ships at this point. So eh, it doesn't make a difference.

>Because YOU KNOW FROM EXPERIENCE?
What else should I do? Will this page of Comic LO convince you? In Japan, they know attraction to 2D kids=attraction to kids. Like I said a million times, this lolicon≠pedophile argument is never found among Japanese communities. If I can't convince you, maybe the country that makes loli art can. But who am I kidding? You are all newfags from Yea Forums that came here after Gamergate.

Attached: 1436169906527.jpg (985x1400, 355K)

C O M P A C T

Hey you're can't be sure you wake up the same person from yesterday in the morning, what's there to say about sorting soul soup of dozens back in their bodies?
That's true.

Attached: 1561954763481.png (1103x1098, 922K)

No one asked for your opinon, weakling. Bye.

Attached: DiabloFingersnap.png (839x1203, 263K)

>What else should I do?
Fuck off like a pathetic loser you are, you could not even win an argument on mongolian wool-weaving forum. Nothing personell kid.
Nothing you say here will ever matter anymore.

Attached: 1544392631386.jpg (417x556, 58K)

I hope you have WCI though.

Oh please, something like changing the laws of the world is something fodder-level creatures can do in TSSDK-verse
>imagine being an equipmentfag
disgusting.

Attached: DiabloAD.png (433x850, 222K)

>Fuck off like a pathetic loser you ar
Do you know where you are?
>you could not even win an argument on mongolian wool-weaving forum
Yeah, sure. I lost because you said so.
>Nothing personell kid.
Just go back to Yea Forums with the rest of your ironic weeb kind.
>Nothing you say here will ever matter anymore
In the end, you gave up because you couldn't refute what I just posted because what I posted is from an actual loli magazine in Japan. Yeah, you are the total victor that resorts to insults without even trying to make valid points. What a winner.

>WCI
>affecting ultimate skill holders

Attached: 1563141595888.jpg (767x768, 89K)

It doesn't particularly stand out in concept or tropes. It's just executed mostly well. Cutting out any love bullshit was a great call.

what the fuck?

comfy subarbs

Russia is neither the east nor the west.

Can't wait for these girls once season 4 comes around.

Attached: DaemonGirls.jpg (900x1246, 762K)

You can't even get a straight answer on whether it's part of the First World or the Second World.

>Testarossa
>white hair

Technically all Soviet countries were considered second world.

>First World
>authoritarian hellhole with zero industry but oil and gas

>Testarossa
>white color

Attached: TestarossaWhite.jpg (1024x680, 225K)

There's the rub, Russia is distinct from the USSR.

Slime is fucking shit, no consequence, literally nothing.
No sense of threat or anything, even isekai cheat magician is better written and real.

Lack of iron curtain is the only thing that sets them apart, and it still exists in form of debt\bills travel bans.

Of course there are consequences, just not of the "permadeath" kind, though in a sense the "permadeath" consequence kinda does happen but not in the way you'd normally expect. After all this is a hyper fantasy where higher power levels aren't just limited to bigger explosions.

I don't think anyone considers Russia to be a first-world country.

>what is konosuba
>what is re:zero

>sao
Isn't an isekai.

It's optimistic which makes it really easy to overlook how overpowered Rimuru is. Rimuru also has a bit more character than the average isekai protagonist.
The support cast is pretty weak at times which is too bad, though.

>Hey we already have two red haired demons with Diablo and Guy Crimson, how about we give Testarossa a different hair color
>Sure, it's not like her name literally means red head or anything.

Cheating demon hero a cute. A CUTE!

Attached: 1540296654595.png (1426x2048, 2.2M)

Does Mushoku Tensei have kingdom politics or a academy arc? Those are my favorite isekai settings.

Most certainly an academy, I dropped it shortly after Catastrophe so I don't know about politics.

>kingdom politics
Not that I recall.
>academy arc
Yes that's where he reunites with the childhood friend he was child grooming at the start of the series.

Is he a student or a teacher?

I forget.

The word pedophile is an adult actively seeking a sexual relationship with underage and undeveloped children. That world was formed to label such people for a reason way before you grandparents were born.

People that want to control children. People that want to use children. The only people around here that are into that are ESL's, democratic liberals, and minorities.

Attached: 62345231451235.jpg (1181x526, 64K)

>underage and undeveloped children.
It's actually specifically underdeveloped. children. There's another word for being attracted to developed children. There exists even a technicality within local law here where in doubt doctors would examine the "victim" to determine if she was developed or not, sentence would depend on their decision. Though that particular bit is almost never applied. You fuck a girl under 16 - you're sentenced. You fuck a girl under 18 - you're maybe charged with rape just because parents legally decide whether there was consent or not.

Attached: 1561510101529.jpg (1500x642, 376K)

It turns out the meaning of words changes with use.